Speaker 1: It's official.
Speaker 2: Thank you Abbot, that's right, thank you Castello as well?
Speaker 1: Yeah, both of them? Yes and yes, well, how have I.
Speaker 2: Never thought about that before? Who is the Costello? He's the Abbot?
Speaker 1: Well, bossburg No.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, you don' understand. Abbot was the street man?
Speaker 1: Well then Zach Tommy would have been easier.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Should we just hire a guy here and named Costello just so we have a good bit. Wasn't Castello the name of Jack Nicholson's character and they departed? I think so great movie. Yeah, that's a good movie. How do I feel like his name was something?
Speaker 1: Cassello? It was Frank?
Speaker 2: Oh my god?
Speaker 5: Wow?
Speaker 2: Yeah, are there I can't remember? They based on real people.
Speaker 4: I think they're based on real people, but not actual real people.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh no, that's such a good.
Speaker 1: It's a fantast It's really great.
Speaker 6: It won an Academy Award, right, didn't Wasn't that the one Scorsesey one?
Speaker 1: No that year lost a weekend at Bernie's. The second one? No, the first one?
Speaker 2: No that year. I think it lost to it might have been. I could be wrong. Passionate the Christ.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I saw that movie in the theater that one for Best Original Song.
Speaker 1: Hi, Marty, can movies?
Speaker 3: Can movies be without song? Is that possible?
Speaker 1: I don't think so.
Speaker 5: No.
Speaker 1: I think that there has to be a couple of dance numbers.
Speaker 5: It was sunny, Oh I got your and he had his crank in his left hand.
Speaker 6: Oh my god, Jesus, what the hell is that?
Speaker 1: That was yesterday?
Speaker 2: That him marns him, marns Hi, good morning, Hi, hello, Hi.
Speaker 7: What's what I missed on the waist?
Speaker 3: We're just trying.
Speaker 1: Yeah, hello, high Hey.
Speaker 2: Yesterday the sheriff grated good down in Florida. It was importing on his latest arrest, and he reported on a seventy nine year old man. It was out water in his lawn.
Speaker 5: It was sunny, thank you, and he was watering his grass with a hose in his right hand, right hand, and he had his crank in his left hand.
Speaker 1: Brilliant.
Speaker 2: All right, that's the sheriff. He just just tell you the truth. Is this exactly what happened.
Speaker 1: But no guy could get arrested for having a good time. Yeah right, he's just water and it's young. Thanks please.
Speaker 2: He was afraid that the well was gonna run, right, He had to have a lecture, Ready to go? Yeah, yeah, it was sunny.
Speaker 5: It was sunny.
Speaker 8: Details are important. Are trying to visualize the story?
Speaker 9: Thank you?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: How can we rip a guy from multitasking? I mean the guy's getting his chores done? Yeah, I mean the shower that shocks no one.
Speaker 1: That shocks no one.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's probably better for the environment, right, you're saving water.
Speaker 2: But you know what, I wish you'd told me that before I got in the shower. Zach, what are you doing?
Speaker 3: Can I have?
Speaker 2: Please? What did you hear? I laughed so hard I almost pass so.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I saw the video on on social media and then so he help me out with this though, because there were tons of people on the internet saying that video is fake. That changes it if it's facing, If it's real, that looks unbelievably painful and the audio is hilarious. If the whole thing's fake, then it changes at all, right, because like when the guy when the French skier hits his nuts on the gate, it's the best SoundBite of all time because that's that you hear the man screaming in pain like no man has ever screamed except for the man in black. Right, So can somebody confirm whether or not this this.
Speaker 1: Carpenter video, but it was see if it's fake, it's not as it's fake. It's that it doesn't do much for my life. But in the moment it was fun. Wait it's fake. We thought it was really still fun. The Frenchman, why is it fakey? Why is it fake?
Speaker 7: It's fake?
Speaker 1: That guy's the greatest actor of all time?
Speaker 2: I ever tell me it's fake.
Speaker 7: I felt like my balls.
Speaker 6: Were being squeezed watching that video. Fake it's fake. Yeah, who says it's fake?
Speaker 2: And unliked an official because Gordon to him, everything's fake.
Speaker 1: It's fake.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it can't be being serious. The internet said the great bit guys, but the whole thing's a bit fake, like AI or the guy was exactly.
Speaker 10: It's like a stage bit video fake. I mean I found out last night, but you know what, I figured we could.
Speaker 3: Have fun with it.
Speaker 1: Still you can do both even it's you know.
Speaker 2: So is he the guy not a real thing?
Speaker 1: Is it a I just have the.
Speaker 10: Whole subgenre of fakes, But I think here in this one's real.
Speaker 4: Yes, I heard I heard you guys doing the James Brown but that was that made it worth it. Because it did sound like a James Brown dance breaks.
Speaker 1: Fake it's fake information.
Speaker 2: I hope he has a bad day.
Speaker 1: Yeah, real bad, a real one like Daniel Powder.
Speaker 2: You know again, not bad.
Speaker 1: Oh the gage to the raying for.
Speaker 6: Yanny compared fraw.
Speaker 1: And you do.
Speaker 11: Here?
Speaker 1: Yeah that you know that is? That's real pain. That is one more time, haks Oh the gate.
Speaker 4: To the roin for Yanny compared on and you could hear it.
Speaker 2: Sounds like that. I've never know the announcer sounds like our hockey guy. What's dude's name, Joe o'donald bit.
Speaker 1: O, the Frenchman. That's Guardsy's favorite bit on the stage.
Speaker 2: You don't know real pain.
Speaker 1: No, you'll never understand what it's like to get hitting the nuts right. Two seconds of oh no, and then a pain like.
Speaker 12: You can feel it working its way up, trying to stop it, putting like your hands.
Speaker 8: I don't know how you guys do it. Thank you, you've been through so much.
Speaker 12: You're right.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I was thinking of white dudes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, talk about it, brother.
Speaker 8: I was thinking about you guys while I was waiting to get medication for my hot flashes as I go through yet another transformation, and Li. I was thinking about you guys in your poor ball.
Speaker 2: I mean, they don't great sure there.
Speaker 1: They don't have a lot of money and they can't get a credit card. But don't call them.
Speaker 6: By the way, I want to say that, my friend.
Speaker 2: I want to say this.
Speaker 7: You're not the notorious vig.
Speaker 2: You're not having hot flashes. You're hot all the time?
Speaker 7: Oh maam, that makes it all better.
Speaker 9: A room.
Speaker 2: Well it's like this, you know what I mean. She just finally admitted that we have terrible woes with our testicles at night.
Speaker 3: I just won.
Speaker 7: Yeah, you just need to be seen. I just wanted to see you guys.
Speaker 2: Okay, thank you, appreciate it.
Speaker 8: And then yesterday when I got the text that my the medication that I got for my hot flashes, well that's the side. When that got denied by my insurance today said a three months supply will cost me ninety one hundred dollars. That was also I thought, Yeah, but guys have balls, and look what they have to go through.
Speaker 1: You know where you can get that nineteen hundred bucks.
Speaker 2: Keep talking, you know it causes hots.
Speaker 6: I hadn't thought about sophomore it.
Speaker 8: I hadn't thought about the extra degrees that causes I was too busy, do you know.
Speaker 1: Them thinking about like sheeps will?
Speaker 8: Too busy thinking about how I can't take the regular affordable medication that everyone gets because I had breast cancer fueled by estrogen.
Speaker 7: And there are thousands and thousands.
Speaker 8: Of women who are in that boat and they have to go try to find something else. Ye are that you guys get, But you guys get neat in the soft spot every once in a while, and you still show up to work.
Speaker 2: I see, I see you good. Thanks for you.
Speaker 1: Okay, tip of the cap.
Speaker 7: Thank you nine of you on this show.
Speaker 8: Keep afloat and just allow me to tread behind, and every once in a while you pull me up into the boat.
Speaker 1: You are welcome.
Speaker 7: Throw the lady a towel, turn her mic on. Appreciate you.
Speaker 1: I know that, honey.
Speaker 12: You guys want some news from sure, Yeah, Chris Hockey re presented by the Saint Paul Saints.
Speaker 2: That's right, my beloved Saint Paul Saints. I'll be back in town soon. But let me tell you that big things happening for Father's Day. Make sure you go to Saints Baseball Dot. I'm chs Field Saints baseball dot Com Noboddy. Derek sent me a text last night, but I can't remember WHATLD have said.
Speaker 3: How about Saints Baseball? They're on the road in Omaha this week or not Omaha, Toledo this week, but they'll be back next week.
Speaker 2: Field of Dreams we talked about.
Speaker 3: Oh oh yeah, I.
Speaker 2: Have a fund for the show if you're.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 2: They're bringing in Dwyer Brown John Kinsella, the dad from Field of Dreams for h to chs Field for the Father's taking. You remember, so the guy who who played his dad uh in Field of Dreams.
Speaker 3: Oh wow, very cool.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, exactly. We're going to let fans have a catch on the field with him.
Speaker 1: Oh man, how cool.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I want him on the show for sure, Derek, Let's do this. John Canseola to come on and uh and I want to cry.
Speaker 1: That's one of the greatest man scenes in a movie.
Speaker 2: Dad, the way he says it, Hey, Dad, don't call me that in front of my real family.
Speaker 7: Is thinking about having a Louis right now, aren't you.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 6: He throws a little basketball around and sometimes I drop look up from my phone and yeah, I played.
Speaker 1: His version in ten years. Will be want to have a nap.
Speaker 2: Hey, dad, remember to change your diaper.
Speaker 1: That soon.
Speaker 2: What are you looking at? You grinted at m cusses, But it's ralely o. I'm so used to him cussing.
Speaker 1: He will come.
Speaker 6: Whoa he dounloaded the rock movie.
Speaker 2: There he is, there's his dad. There he is Marns Jian Kincilla, also known as Wire Brown.
Speaker 7: Oh my god, great name, what is it?
Speaker 2: What is it? She's a witch by the way, that lady, you would look Martes, Look my mom. That's my father. Ley saw him when he was old at balls paraphrasing. He's his pains. His name was Dad.
Speaker 3: It wasn't you.
Speaker 1: It was.
Speaker 11: Here?
Speaker 2: Was you?
Speaker 1: No, Ray, he was you May it was you.
Speaker 2: That's a great h son of a bitch.
Speaker 1: This is one of the best movies of all time. And it's not close.
Speaker 2: Is this heaven?
Speaker 1: Oh it's Iowa.
Speaker 2: No, it's Iowa.
Speaker 3: I was having on.
Speaker 2: Here we go, Yeah, it takes a long time.
Speaker 1: Sorry, we'll just fast forward.
Speaker 2: He's walking forward. He's walking forward.
Speaker 4: Hi, Hi, Hi, I just wanted to thank you folks for putting up this feel let us play here.
Speaker 2: I'm John Kinsella.
Speaker 13: Oh don't I'm right, my wife Annie and your This is my daughter, Karen, Karen, This is my.
Speaker 1: This is John Jeez.
Speaker 14: Yeah, hi you Karen.
Speaker 7: Well, we're gonna let you do Yeah.
Speaker 2: Thanks.
Speaker 1: I mean, if all these people are gonna come, we got a lot of work to do. It's very nice meeting you, maam.
Speaker 11: That's you.
Speaker 1: Gotta get the other party. This isn't Russia. You don't have to do anything. Son of a bitch?
Speaker 2: What rent and watch it on your own time?
Speaker 6: I feel unsatisfied, look into my world disappointment.
Speaker 2: Kelly's like I heard that, I think, she says there and I try my dad.
Speaker 6: She talks like Larry the cable guy.
Speaker 3: I don't know. Turn mm hmmm.
Speaker 2: That movie. Oh it's so good.
Speaker 1: You've not seen it, right, I've never seen it?
Speaker 7: Are you kidding?
Speaker 2: It's really shocking when they beat Darth Vader to death?
Speaker 7: Is that an intentional choice on your part?
Speaker 2: It was improblem.
Speaker 7: It was really you had to have come across it on cable. When you see Jaws hundreds and hundreds of times and you choose.
Speaker 8: To watch that one, yeah, because it's awesome. You see Field of Dreams is also on, and you choose.
Speaker 2: To not money that's amazing you said that because Yesterdam and we were talking about this film. I had the thought I didn't say it aloud, that Field of Dreams for some reason, And maybe it's because we don't watch network TV like we used to. It's not one of those movies that's on.
Speaker 3: I agree.
Speaker 2: I haven't seen it as much as like you see Jaws. Maybe it's too long. I don't know.
Speaker 3: I think it's often on like major League Baseball's chapel.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, because nothing.
Speaker 7: Right, Yeah, of their own is still on all the whole the time.
Speaker 3: Right, yes, yeah, major League on all the time.
Speaker 7: So Corey grateful intentional, isn't it?
Speaker 1: Well? Kind of it's one of those movies that it's long.
Speaker 4: It fell through the I've never seen Who'siers either, and I freaking love basketball.
Speaker 1: I never seen it.
Speaker 4: So there's a handful of movies from the eighties and nineties that I should have seen. But once you get into your thirties and you're like, well, maybe I just missed that window. Do I really want to go back and sit through.
Speaker 2: That unless there's a chance you'll feel something.
Speaker 1: Right, you might cry.
Speaker 4: So it's like, do I watch Ocean's eleven for the fifty seventh time, or do I watch Hoosias for the first.
Speaker 1: Time and it's like I'm going with ocean?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 8: Is that what you would tell people who say to you, I've never seen Point Break?
Speaker 1: Well, I mean that's just insane.
Speaker 7: I've never seen Jaws.
Speaker 1: Yes, gip it, it's not worth it. That's stupid.
Speaker 2: Okay, here you go, Saucy ready, both of those.
Speaker 3: I've never seen.
Speaker 1: I mean, that's egregious.
Speaker 13: Hey Dad, Hey Dad, do you have catch?
Speaker 11: I'd like that a direct.
Speaker 2: I did not forgot he was in that movie man, that line.
Speaker 4: See, but it's it's hard without watching the whole film to have the context to have it hate you emotionally. Like John, you just said you've never seen Point Breaker? Jobs correct? Pieces of okay, never sat through? Tell me if this makes you emotional? No, does it make you emotional that he wants two sandwiches?
Speaker 1: No meatball hogies? Right?
Speaker 2: Yeah, we want that on the radio, mister s please Father's Day. He'll be having a catch at hs field and I will cry.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we probably asked you a question similar to this morning in the past. But give me the biggest movie that's egregious, That you've never seen that that you're a little embarrassed to admit you've never seen. That's a giant, giant part of pop culture.
Speaker 1: Have you seen Star Wars? You've seen Star Wars?
Speaker 7: Okay, like White Christmas, I think.
Speaker 4: Braveheart I saw that, But I mean, like, have you seen you've seen Back to the Future.
Speaker 1: Trying to think of like, you can't possibly have not seen this. You've seen Titanic.
Speaker 8: Yeah, to think about that, I know there are going to be something. There are some classics like that, like White Christmas is the black and white, the Angel gets its way, it's.
Speaker 1: A wonderful light zero. Yeah, I've never seen anither.
Speaker 8: Zero interesting, wonderful, not going back either, see the same thing either, look at exactly.
Speaker 7: I'm like, oh, I could not watch I don't.
Speaker 1: Know that that correct.
Speaker 4: Yeah, great movie, I believe I've never seen Casablanca. I've never seen Gone with the Wind, never will probably Hawk.
Speaker 2: Loves Get Away from you people. You're terrible.
Speaker 15: But I've seen Lady Bugs about I don't know forty fifty times. I'll watch a cross dressing soccer movie. I ain't watching. It's a wonderful white kids. That was a spoiler Sauce Sports after.
Speaker 1: This powered your morning show on the fan.
Speaker 6: Hey, it's Meat Sauce here for my friends at Connecticut and it's time for matter of fact with Meat Sauce.
Speaker 10: Campaign, welcome some great shows for target Field this year. Tim mcgrow be there August twenty third, Long with the Chicks and then My Chemical Romance on August twenty fourth on the details at campaign dot com.
Speaker 1: Cure Counter.
Speaker 8: That show is gonna be awesome. I mean My Chemical Romance. Yes, they're a little farther down on my list, but they play every Twins game I worked, which I worked this Kansas City series on over the weekend.
Speaker 7: Free game.
Speaker 8: During one of the happening breaks, they play a lady a song into a chick song into a Tim mcgrass song, and they put all the video on this cord And every time I just stand up and I'm like cowbday me because that's the chick song that I just cannot wait.
Speaker 7: That is going to be a great concert.
Speaker 4: I know that, I know, you know, I he'p you there.
Speaker 1: With who Rosie who will be there? Way? I think he goes alone? Oh never.
Speaker 5: It was sunny and he had his crank in his left.
Speaker 1: Hand, oh, then he's going with his crank can I like the concert will? He's into it, man, what do you want?
Speaker 3: He likes the.
Speaker 2: Sports?
Speaker 1: Saw you ready to talk some sports time for a fan five on the Power Trip.
Speaker 4: By the way, nice one on Friday at Initials. That was a nice little uh snipe by you.
Speaker 1: Thanks man, well done.
Speaker 6: I was played it long enough. I did not think you'd use back to That's why I did it. No, I know, I didn't think you'd do it, so I hesitated on. I mean, it was also incredible that Marnie sniffed it out right away and then I started ripping her and Hawk just waited.
Speaker 4: It's one of my favorite moments in the last couple of years of Initials is is Marti guess his taxi driver and it's wrong, and Sauce rips her for fifty Cory so bummed, And meanwhile Chris realizes the game.
Speaker 1: Doesn't stop, and Chris is like, what could this be? So Chris is thinking a Sauce is doing one liners to no.
Speaker 15: One, and Chris rains in and ties it and You're like, yeah, sorry too, busy, ripping Marty.
Speaker 1: Stop playing the game. The game doesn't stop for you. Buddy, But then you won in overtime. Yeah, really good?
Speaker 8: Less got that major him charging up the back stretch like you're the ladies horse.
Speaker 4: In the Derby Golden temp Oh, thank him, lady.
Speaker 7: She's a trainer that gets a lot of attention because she's awesome.
Speaker 1: Pull your hands up.
Speaker 4: The lady horse lady what. I don't know if he wants to call her that, but sure.
Speaker 2: Yeah, after what she's been through, she canna be.
Speaker 1: Few horse ladies for sure, right high.
Speaker 2: The reveal is gonna do nothing for her.
Speaker 4: I think it's the story goes something like this sauce where Chris takes his dat into a bar and the bartender says, why the long face? Yep, you do a concert? Oh man, I forgot about that. That story is fantastic, fantastic, right hugs.
Speaker 2: Listen, if you'd seen, you'd understood.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but I don't think she knew what she was looking at. Oh see, the Twins battled Detroit tonight at five forty Taj Bradley goes for your twins, Bonie and Marny.
Speaker 1: The Twins have lost four or five what.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: It's just like the Twins playing the Tigers.
Speaker 15: Tonight at fives like a carnival barker into it.
Speaker 1: You're very excited about the twins. You're yelling, and it was. It was a lot of energy. I like it, But old Detroit tonight, that's boring. I agree. I appreciate the energy. Just came out of nowhere. You're like, yeah, I knows beinging some horse ladies.
Speaker 6: Anyway, guys, let me do one thing again.
Speaker 1: I just laughed because it came out of nowhere. But I appreciate it anyway, Boneye Marny your thoughts good?
Speaker 7: Is that a compliment? Thank you?
Speaker 3: It'd be great to get Tis Bradley back on track. He has not been great since being put on the ale with a pectorial strain, and they need him. They frankly, they need a lot of help and a lot of areas on this roster. They are hanging on by a thread in the American League right now. I think they're what seven games under five hundred. They need to They need to turn things around a little bit. Tys Bradley Tigers have been the worst surprise of the American League and maybe of the major leagues. Everybody expected them basically to run away with this division. And they've been just brutal, in part because they themselves also have so many injuries. So let's see Bradley back, Bradley back on track versus a team that's struggling right now, and try and get within a few games of five hundred.
Speaker 2: Here, Sweet Bony, my good friend Jess Rasper is a huge Twins.
Speaker 1: Fan, the guy who takes massive dome very different one.
Speaker 2: Oh, if they trade Cody Clemens, he may just quit.
Speaker 3: Jess might quit, or Cody Clemens might question. Yeah, because he likes Cody Clements, yeah so much.
Speaker 2: Who doesn't.
Speaker 3: Clemens has been a really pleasant surprise, and he's on a network trend right now. And I mean he once they got him to the point where he could play center field, which nobody saw common. Uh, you know that it does change his value significantly to be able to feel adequately in centerfield. I get it. He has become sort of the The Twos have had a history recently of finding a utility player who is in the lineup every day at some place, and Cody Clements has been that guy for the last month. We saw it with Willie Castro last year or at last couple of years, And you know, Cody Clemens has been that guy for the last month. I think Royce Lewis now is becoming that guy as well. Like one way, they're not sure where they're going to put him every game, but they're going to find a place to put him every game, and Cody Clemens has earned that because of how well he's done. I would they trade Cody Clemens. I mean, he's not going to be real expensive next year. I'm not sure that they.
Speaker 2: Necessarily values never higher than it is now.
Speaker 3: Well that's true, but dot Com, I mean that is true, but we're probably a little closer to understanding what his value is right now and appreciating that than the rest of the league. To the rest of the league, he's still just Cody Clemens. You know, a left handed guy hit right handed pitching and solf. The surprise this year is he's hitting left handed pitching, which is not a thing he has done in the past. So I would suggest they will stay hang on to him.
Speaker 2: So, Marty, this is because you know baseball stuff. So I'm going to read a couple of sentences here, and I would like Corey and or Sauce and or max En or Zacho to tell me if they know what this means. His average ex of velocity sits at ninety two point five miles per hour, placing him in the top death style among major league hitters.
Speaker 1: How do you spell that word? D E C I L E never You've.
Speaker 2: Never seen that. I thought it was a misprint.
Speaker 1: That's what cousin's name data said in the techn equal parts.
Speaker 14: Yes, what I guess. By the top ten pod well, I didn't understand.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 2: Among Twins hitters, only Byron Buxton owns a higher hard hit rate than Clemens' is impressive forty four point two percent mark. Overall, he's among the top quartile figure out though.
Speaker 9: Right, that's my guys. I was like, I don't know what language they're spoken.
Speaker 1: I call it zero.
Speaker 7: It's a way of because baseball has so many.
Speaker 2: Statistics on membership.
Speaker 7: If you looked at.
Speaker 8: This website called Baseball Savant, you would go blind. It is numbers and charts and graphs and death style to no end, and so it's a way to try to put those into words that you can read in a paragraph.
Speaker 3: It's a G D wonderful place. It's it's dizzy unlievable. For instance, Baseball Savigna is a place where I will go almost after every game just to see there's one specifically a you of like, here's exactly what that pitcher did, pitch by pitch, every pitch that they were in there, Like you want to see exactly, you know, what Bailey Ober's maximum velocity was. You can see it, how many swings and misses he got on his curveball, you can see it. Like it's just just like that way to consume sports. It actually when you want to go a level or two deeper than what the box score says, Oh, my goodness, is basebills.
Speaker 2: More than a too mars.
Speaker 4: The way you're supposed to consume sports, specifically baseball is you go out.
Speaker 1: In the into the stands when it's a nice summer day. You kick your feet up, and you.
Speaker 8: Have a hot dog and a beer every nine, you know, the serf side of Washington.
Speaker 1: That's why.
Speaker 7: I wasn't sure where you we're going right there.
Speaker 8: But that is the correct answer off on a warm day. Yes, you got a no doubles defense, no doubles, got a clean game with no errors. And if you got a surf side, you've got no bubbles, no.
Speaker 16: Troubles cheers, tarps off glug. That's for boys, you know what. I'm equal opportunity, all right.
Speaker 7: It is getting hot in here, so.
Speaker 4: So no, no, no, I think it's s Nelly Bikey's news is next.
Speaker 1: This is the Power trop Morning Show on the Fan Dam from the one eight hundred Ask Gary Traffic Center. This report is sponsored by Silver Tree Plumbing.
Speaker 2: It's right, welcome back Patrip Morning Show. Here we are, Yes, sir, it was a good day. It was sunny, it was You're right, sir.
Speaker 1: Anything else, I nope, what else.
Speaker 3: Would make it a good day? Surf sight?
Speaker 1: Oh, a NASCAR update for here, that's right.
Speaker 2: I got that coming up in a bit. Am I supposed to do that right now?
Speaker 1: I don't know. Zach texted me, oh.
Speaker 2: That we're gonna do at eight o'clock.
Speaker 10: Uh, it's doing it typically, it's what's whatever?
Speaker 11: I mean?
Speaker 1: We can talk, man, I.
Speaker 2: Want to talk to ask her all the time. But right now I gonna do this.
Speaker 16: It's time for us on the Power Trip presented by Hecho.
Speaker 2: You're talking to my first work because it is a big day, Marty Barnie. You've been out of town, out of the country, out of the planet. The right minute starts today. It's mandatory. Mini camp starts today. It all begins today. The real season begins today.
Speaker 3: How many is mini camps?
Speaker 8: It's like for this is something majors today tomorrow and Thurstrand.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, yea, you have to be in there. We'll see all the players on the squad and it should be a lot of fun. And Dallas Turner realizes this is important going.
Speaker 17: Into year three, you know, coming into that with the same type of defensive system.
Speaker 3: That we ran my rookie year.
Speaker 17: You know, just getting familiar with the defense, you know, really is the more reps I get, you know, the more repetition it is, you know, the more comfortable feel you know, with understanding not just my assagna, but the man next to me assigned me, you know, just the defense as a whole that we run from the Delonte back end.
Speaker 2: Yep, big big thing. And he had a good season last year, especially towards the end of it.
Speaker 17: I feel like if you may play, you know, just do as your confidence, you know, you kind of start get him INtime that you know that you can go out there and do do good things. May play, you know, go out there and have fun to play fast. But you know, I feel like the preparation it comes first before any plays being made. So you know, just the prepression that you have, you know, before you go out there performing, and I feel like builds the confidence before you even go out there on the field, you know, and do what you need to do.
Speaker 2: You know. I think that's probably if if Brian Flores loses any sleep, if anybody down to the front office down there who had to make the decisions they made, loses any sleep about anything on the defense. It's whether or not Dallas Turner was the Dallas Turney was at the end of the season, you know what I mean? If that was the real Dallas Turner, because he was he turned it on at the end of the season. There's no doubt about it. Can he do that for eighteen games? Seventeen one hundred and two games.
Speaker 3: Just Grenard leaving increase Dallas completely?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's his spot?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, h man, it's good.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So opportunity is there.
Speaker 7: Yes, right for turn Dog?
Speaker 2: Oh is that what we're calling him?
Speaker 10: Right?
Speaker 7: Nope? I just turned it out. It's nope.
Speaker 2: Did anybody hear the new GM and or Justin Jefferson on with kafans Paul Allen yesterday.
Speaker 1: I heard some of it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, anything interesting jump out at you.
Speaker 6: I mean, you know, they're all the quarterback thing is, that's the company line, and they you know, justin Jefferson said some really nice things about Kyler. But then in that same quote that I think we posted on kfan dot com, he you know, also had some nice things to say about McCarthy. So they are walking that this is a competition line very finely.
Speaker 11: Yeah right, hey, this is JJ McCarthy of the Minnesota Vikings.
Speaker 3: Now back to the Power Trip on k F a M.
Speaker 2: I think you should be the starter until I get a liner from I'm really sent till Carson sends me one.
Speaker 4: I'm a little surprised to Abbott when he was getting liners didn't have jjs like and initials is up next.
Speaker 1: This is eight fifteen.
Speaker 4: It wasn't tcanic like or if you would have had JJ been like, you know, like initials game dot com to buy versions four or five and six, because that's what Abbot really cares about. I'm surprised he just had him say like a generic Power Trip liner. It's just not doing his job. But whatever, that's fine.
Speaker 1: One.
Speaker 7: I'm surprised you didn't have him speak directly to Zach.
Speaker 2: No, Zack's not allowed to do a TC anymore.
Speaker 1: No, that's what I'm saying away.
Speaker 8: What Abbott didn't gather a line where JJ is saying this is J J McCarthy, Hey, Zach, I.
Speaker 1: Mean again, did JJ?
Speaker 4: Would Abbot have Selena cut a line for her fan club president?
Speaker 1: I don't think so. I got that bad.
Speaker 6: I mean, my lord, pull your hands up, Selena's fan club president?
Speaker 1: Would she's still with us?
Speaker 3: Just got out?
Speaker 1: Yeahda lond Why did I know that? I just yeah, Hawkwoyd presidents of each other. She's sixty five? Yeah, of course?
Speaker 7: How many?
Speaker 1: How many years did she do?
Speaker 10: I apologize? She's still in. She became eligible eligible for parole last year. Her first petition, filed in January twenty five, was denied. March twenty thirty is her next day for her parole review.
Speaker 1: She is currently sixty five years old. So when did she go in? She went in like ninety six ish.
Speaker 2: Had to be yeah before the show, I mean right, yeah, way before the show. When did ninety five?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Good?
Speaker 1: November ninety five?
Speaker 3: How long is the actual said it was thirty years.
Speaker 2: She looked like she was. I know, I mean to offend a murder, but.
Speaker 3: Thirty years to life.
Speaker 2: She looked sixty five when she went in.
Speaker 1: Yeah she did.
Speaker 2: She was really a lot older than that. Yeah, hawks still would well listen, she's done.
Speaker 1: She just would have waited a couple of years. She would have seen limp biscuits and been like, yeah, it's worth it to stay out here. You got to stay out here, you got to stay free. Yeah, they're great good news for fred Durst.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, but the rest of the world.
Speaker 1: Oh sixty.
Speaker 2: I'm not trying to be mean, but.
Speaker 1: No, you're not wrong.
Speaker 2: I mean, you know, man, what a thing that's mean to call her that.
Speaker 1: I'm president of a fan club.
Speaker 7: Are you guys in any fan clubs?
Speaker 1: Were you in?
Speaker 2: Yes, in the NFL club and ask him a question if he's here, are.
Speaker 1: You, yeah, Burrow? See why even go to his concert when you can just have me sing it? Cut that from the podcast.
Speaker 7: You five, you can't go to the concert?
Speaker 1: No I'm not going.
Speaker 7: No, why can't go? Or have chosen to not?
Speaker 1: Little calm a little colmby ye?
Speaker 3: Are you okay?
Speaker 1: The tickets through the fan club. You don't like them, posted.
Speaker 8: On Twitter, putting his tickets up for sale full ticket.
Speaker 2: What happened?
Speaker 1: Nothing? I just uh, you.
Speaker 2: Can't say nothing if no, I just Terry and I had tickets.
Speaker 1: Happened, Here's what happened. This is my guest. I don't know this. If I'm out in you you can be mad, but this is my guess.
Speaker 4: My guess is you paid for tickets, but now have free tickets, so you're selling the tickets you paid for.
Speaker 1: No, not at all.
Speaker 12: No, you're not going to it's not going just in full dad mote and you don't go to concerts anymore?
Speaker 3: Is that it? Yeah?
Speaker 6: Yeah, I just Uesday night. I don't want to go out that late. I'm not going.
Speaker 7: No artists are going to be half an hour from you.
Speaker 2: I just got facts from somebody named Louis Lambert. Please tell dad to go to the concerts. I don't need all this time, but my other daddy's coming off.
Speaker 1: No, No, Louis.
Speaker 7: That shocked me. I thought for sure something.
Speaker 1: My dad like, are you okay? He texted every day. Yes, Why what are you doing?
Speaker 11: For real?
Speaker 2: I mean there's gonna be more to it if not? Are you going to see him like a Red Rocks something.
Speaker 1: I just I don't know. I don't know, so weird, the feelings gone. I realized that you don't like having a moment in my life.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's not even I just stand it's young already's a little anxiety, it's a little I just yeah.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I don't know. I have like literally no interest in going, and I don't know why. I don't know.
Speaker 8: To be honest, I'll be honest for Dave Matthews concert, I used to know.
Speaker 1: I just don't have been interested.
Speaker 10: Yeah, is that making you, you know, maybe change your mind a little?
Speaker 6: No, somebody already offered to buy him, so but guess what, Thanks to Ticketmaster, I can't transfer them to that, so I gotta I don't know, So I might be going if I can't transfer the tickets, and I'm they're not going to go to waste that I'll go.
Speaker 8: But how is the person supposed to sell which is little even if you sell them for the same price, is the persons.
Speaker 1: Going by tell like forty eight hours before the show?
Speaker 2: So okay, thank you, I just hate it. You can.
Speaker 1: WiFi is terrible.
Speaker 6: I can sell them on their website, but I can't transfer them unavailable. I paid, I paid for him, and I'm selling the four face value.
Speaker 1: Yeah shoot, sorry about that?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 8: Well, maybe this is actually Dave saying right it is fun.
Speaker 1: That's not even I don't know what it's like.
Speaker 7: Where does it come to the show.
Speaker 1: It's like Sandler and Kerman at the same time.
Speaker 3: Better, then you.
Speaker 1: Get it?
Speaker 3: You got it?
Speaker 1: You guys sound like you're dying.
Speaker 4: Churus is pretty good but very cold. Do we could do a Dave do instead of a Dylan do? Way you could do it and then I do? Ready, saucy, do you feel like? Yeah, that's more miss Piggy than.
Speaker 8: Imagine that, because it's not going to be the same about you, is what.
Speaker 7: They would say.
Speaker 1: All your hand was up, was it?
Speaker 3: Miss?
Speaker 1: He would of course shes karate and she likes fashion.
Speaker 8: If you were going to go to the show, I was going to tell you if you grab a bite to eat at that restaurant that is right there, Boardwalk. We went there after graduation. We ordered an appetizer we were with Matt's parents of bread.
Speaker 7: You can get bread anywhere. We've all had bread, doesn't It was the best bread.
Speaker 8: Interesting I've ever had good bread Wale my entire life, because it was though Jesus have laid it on.
Speaker 7: It's I couldn't believe it. I'm like, how am I gushing over bread?
Speaker 2: Zeus by the way Martins.
Speaker 4: That's the only problem though, is that restaurant is always absolutely packed. So like, if you're not paying attention, if you come out of that parking lot, it's honestly very likely that you crash.
Speaker 7: Oh I see, I see.
Speaker 1: That's not bad. That's really good.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm proud of you. That's stacked.
Speaker 4: But anyway, hang on, do you consider like red Lobster Schad Bay biscuits breader is at like some kind of a hybrid.
Speaker 7: No, but let's say bread roadhouse.
Speaker 1: That's better than roadhouse.
Speaker 7: Yes.
Speaker 8: And the thing is, the thing is that bread came with three spreads, if you will.
Speaker 7: And one of them was.
Speaker 8: Like, oh my gosh, it was a homemade and cinnamon butter, and one was like a fig butter, and one was like a jelly jam type of thing. So you whatever your taste buds, you guys feel.
Speaker 7: But it's like, I know, maybe one foot long.
Speaker 1: It looks like a foot long.
Speaker 8: Sub like that shape and everything and if the crust. So I took the ass end of both sides, dug out the middle as I do.
Speaker 7: Because nobody nobody wants the inerns. I don't people.
Speaker 8: Actually a lot of people do great eats innerns on the crust scale. I'm just I don't know what they did to the crust there, And everybody at the table was like, oh my god. Then we're all looking at each other like why are we talking about the.
Speaker 1: Bread one experience.
Speaker 7: I'm just telling you, if you go to a show that.
Speaker 4: Doesn't change your mind at all, you can go see Dave and then go eat the bride that Marnie's ever had.
Speaker 1: Yeah, both sides? Yeah, who doesn't love an ass?
Speaker 2: Who loafs more than you? No use that the kids use that word loaf.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 4: You said part of the reason you don't want to go? It's a Tuesday, right? Would you go if it was on a Monday? What about a Wednesday? What about a Thursday?
Speaker 1: No? What about a Friday? Sure?
Speaker 4: Saturday? Yeah, Sunday no. So if it's not a weekend night, you're not going.
Speaker 6: I can't explain to you why I don't want to go I'm having a moment in my life and I don't know what it is. It may be anxiety, it may be depression. I don't know what it is, but I'm having it and I don't want to go.
Speaker 1: Did you make this decision over a long period of time or I never think about anything.
Speaker 3: I just do it.
Speaker 1: Just give it a second, plenty of time before the show. Is the show two weeks from today?
Speaker 7: It's Tuesday.
Speaker 8: Have you found yourself not wanting to do other weekday things?
Speaker 7: Is it a weekday related?
Speaker 8: Like we had a little thing from us a couple of weeks ago and I got there. It was started at I think four thirty and I got there a little after five, and they're like, what you miss sauce.
Speaker 1: I was there for fifteen minutes.
Speaker 8: Is that because same kind of situation, weekday gathering of people.
Speaker 7: I'm just trying to connect dots for you.
Speaker 1: Maybe, Yeah, I don't know. I don't can't explain it.
Speaker 3: I don't want to presume too much, but presume I will also, you know, I will. I would not be judgmental one way or the other of this, but I do think you've got to be a little careful, especially in sort of the New Dad era where you get into a routine that that routine does not become a rut. And it feels to me like what you're questioning here is I don't want to do anything that's outside of the routine slash rut that I have come into. And it does become important, I think, for yourself but also for a marriage, to try and get yourselves out of the.
Speaker 1: Between.
Speaker 3: I would, I would, I would occasionally just question yourselfing where am I going to be in you know, another three and a half years, if I'm continuing in this path, if you don't occasionally kind of try to jump jump it.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's not like a no, no, I just it is not. My life could not be better. This is the best my life has ever been.
Speaker 2: This has been a hell of a roller coaster.
Speaker 1: I got real because more of you guys as then.
Speaker 2: You might be depressed and then you just say yea, but.
Speaker 6: Like it's not, But it's not. It has nothing to do with like my current like life status.
Speaker 2: No, I'm not saying.
Speaker 3: I'm not saying the routinea of the red is necessarily it doesn't come out of a bad place. It can come out of a good place. But you can also if you don't get outside of the comfort zone that you've a stabedlus when you've kind of gotten into that for occasionally, then you kind of forget what it's like to get outside of a comfort zone.
Speaker 4: You know what your life needs right now is a solid saxophone solo. Yeah right, probably does some some you can some scatting skive.
Speaker 15: It doesn't, It doesn't do a little scatman once a once in a while.
Speaker 2: Yeah, give me about ay sweet saucy. Yeah, daddy, your only job is to live your life. Enjoy it.
Speaker 1: Brother, appreciate that. I love your brother.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 2: I think you're pretty cool.
Speaker 1: Go get some bread. The which end of it? The as Yeah always.
Speaker 3: Hey, this is party of the Minnesota As. Now back to the power thro speaking of Jesus.
Speaker 2: Beat end Zan begins there.
Speaker 4: Fad five and a second headlines later is the power youy Monty showing the band
Speaker 1: From the one eight hundred