Speaker 1: Good Jesse Kelly Show. Let's have some fun on a Tuesday, a spectacular Tuesday. Yes, I'm back. Sorry I missed you yesterday, and we have a ton as you can imagine for you tonight. First thing, we're gonna do Medal of Honor Tuesday and hour from now, since we missed Medal of Honor Monday yesterday, that's coming. We're gonna have a probably pretty long talk courtesy of AOC Ma'm donnie, I'll do well, see, courtesy of a bunch of communists. We're gonna talk about how communists think and strategies they use. To open up the show, Yes, as you can imagine, I'm gonna bring up the faucy stuff when it came to miscarriages and everything else. We will reluctantly tiptoe into the latest poll numbers, which could be better. All that emails, so much much more coming up tonight on the world famous Jesse Kelly Show. Now, Lord, forgive me for what I'm about to do. I've never done this on the show before, and I would like to believe that I will never do this again. But I am going to open up the show talking about women's basketball. Just stay with me. The WNBA specifically. So why, how Jesse, How could you just stay with me for a second and it will become clear. I don't know everything I know about the WNBA. I have found out against my will. Okay, I don't watch women's basketball. However, I do know this. There are not a ton a few white girls playing in the WNBA. From what I understand this, Caitlyn Clark, lady, is the best player in the WNBA. From what I understand. That's what they tell me. She's the best player. And I also understand this that these players are being assaulted by the angry young black players routinely. It happens all the time. You go look at video of it. Assaulted, I mean flat out assaulted, goes way beyond a hard basketball foul. You're looking and you're thinking, Ah, they could probably press charges for that kind of thing. It's happening all the time. Now, why would I bring this up? Well, here's why. When people look at this stuff, they look at this stuff happening that they're young star Caitlyn Clark gets herself clothes lined by one of these young angry black communists, they will say things like, these players are so stupid they're killing the golden goose. Don't they understand what they're doing. This is the only thing bringing ratings. They're only going to hurt themselves in the end. Don't they understand.
Speaker 2: Okay, you you don't see the world the way communists see the world.
Speaker 1: And we need I needed to explain why. I want to need to explain how this works. You and there are various degrees of good people. Right, I would be at the lowest end, but there are various degrees of good people. People with some sort of a value system. I bet you money. You see things in your country you want to fix. Don't you, Hey, this is wrong, the debt, the prices, the border, the whatever. You see things you want to fix, don't you. When you are in your community, no matter where you live, you see something you don't like, you think to yourself, I wish they'd make that better. A pothole. You see a pothole and you think, I wish they'd feel that in You see a homeless guy on the street, I wish I hadn't seen that before. You read a story in the local newspaper a local school has a drug problem. You think to yourself, I hope they get that cleaned up. You don't like it. You look around at everything around you and you see problems and you want to fix them, or you want someone else to fix them, or you were gonna pray about fixing them, but you would like the problems fixed. The problems weigh you down somewhat, don't they Maybe not all the time. I hope you're not sitting around depressed. I don't want anyone to do that. But I've told you before, it weighs me down. I carry it with me. This weekend hit me really hard. I was thinking about things economically, and I was just going over things for the midterms and things like that, and I really got low for an hour or so. I let it get to me because I want what's best for my country. Okay, So that's how you see things, that's how I see things. You have to understand this as best you can or as best I can. Communists do not look around at anything and think like that at all. In fact, it couldn't possibly be more black and white, polar opposite to how you think. So what do I mean by that? The communist sees that homeless person on the corner, and I know you won't believe this or don't want to believe this. They want more of them. They love it that that homeless person is sitting there in front of a formerly nice family business and had drugged out stupid. They look and they think, great, I want more. They read a story about drugs in the local school and they think to themselves, oh sweet, I hope they start heroin next. And what's more, And this is the part you really have to understand. Communists will look at the good things, maybe even things that you take for granted, and they will dream of destroying them the way you think about one to fix things. That's how often the communist thinks about destroying things. Two great examples here recently, Abdul l Say he's the communist who's running for Senate in Michigan. Francesca Hong is the communist running to be governor of Wisconsin. Now, I don't even know that we can call it hot water, because who knows if the voters are even going to find out about this. But in recent days these people have been exposed, exposed for what, well, things like this.
Speaker 3: And I was actually trying to become a sports journalist when I first went to college, so I learned then you have some hot takes, sometimes bad takes on Twitter, and I let my feelings out into the world.
Speaker 1: What bad takes is she talking about? She wanted to end Thanksgiving, she wanted to end Thanksgiving and abolish the police. And she's also not a fan of fireworks on the fourth of July. Okay, abdul l said remarkably consistent. Also has been revealed that he doesn't like fireworks on the fourth of July. Huh, it's weird. He also doesn't like Thanksgiving. Okay, a lot of Fourth of July and Thanksgiving talk. Okay. He also said football is rooted in slavery. Okay, So they don't like football, they don't like Thanksgiving, and they don't like Independence Day. What's going on here? What is really what's going on? Okay, let's talk about it. What happens at Thanksgiving? What do you do on Thanksgiving? You gather with family, maybe even friends. You eat together, you go close sir together, you might even pray together. You have a family day. That's what Thanksgiving is. It's not about that dry, discusting turkey you're pretending is good. Thanksgiving is about gathering with family. That's what Thanksgiving is now. Let me ask you, have you ever one time in your life, maybe you've had bad Thanksgivings? Have you ever thought to yourself, I wish Thanksgiving didn't exist. Of course you haven't. So how how is it that communists come out and say this publicly all the time? They want to destroy everything that's good the way you want to fix everything that's bad. That's how they want to destroy everything that's good. Independence Day. I don't even have to explain it. It's an obvious point. What happens on Independence Day? Well, once again you gather with family and friends in community. I told you about our Independence Day. We went to a little small town. We went to the local small town parade and it was nothing but kids and churches and firefighters and veterans and marching up and down, throwing candy, water balloons, American flags draped everywhere, patriotic songs being played, and people getting along in the community. A mag and I have a hot dog. Anybody want this? A wonderful time. From there, we went to a baseball game. At the end of the baseball game, they set off fireworks and played patriotic music while we all waived American flags. A time of family, a time of community, a time of coming together. And I bet you once again that it never occurred to you one time to look at Independence Day and go, oh, man, I wish we could get rid of us. Why because it's beautiful, it's wonderful, it's it's a time that brings us together. But that's how different the Communist is than you. They look at everything beautiful and wonderful and they want to destroy it. They are religious people, deeply devoutly religious people, and their religion is death and destruction and conquest. And it's impossible for you to fully understand how they think, or me to fully understand how they think because I don't think that way. I don't look around and want to destroy what is beautiful and wonderful. They do. Here's Hillary Clinton.
Speaker 4: I think they'll have to be some You'll probably have to take down the arch, which he is determined to put up, which I think is just a terrible idea. I think we'll have to worry about the reflecting pool because it's not going to be fixed by the time he leaves, assuming he leaves, So there's going to be a long list.
Speaker 1: I'm making a list. What she just say what's she talking about. We'll talk about that in a moment The Jesse Kelly Show on a Fantastic Tuesday. Member, you can email us Jesse at jessekellyshow dot com. Back to what we were talking about. You may love Donald Trump's presidency, you may hate it, but I think you would agree with me that the cleaning up of Washington DC is wonderful. Right, not just the cleaning up of the crime. He brought in the National Guard. Crime's gone. You now can take your family safely to Washington, DC and go look at all the museums and memorials. It's not only that He's been on a huge beautification process of even the reflecting pool. Let's get it cleaned up. Let's make sure it looks good. Let's make sure our capital is a wonderful, wonderful symbol of the country. Now, do you want to ruin that? When you look at Washington, DC and you think, Wow, the murders have gone down. Wow, things are cleaner, let's litter, things are nice. Do you think to yourself, Gosh, I wish I could wreck all that. No, you don't think that way. Of course, you don't think that way. You just have to understand that communists do. That's how they look at life. Every good thing is actually a bad thing. It's really twisted religion. I know, everything good and decent is bad and you have to be purposeful about destroying those things. What kind of an American sits around hating Thanksgiving? Independence Day in football? Those are like the most American things, right, yep, now you get it. That's why they hate it. That's how they think. And that brings us to the other part of it. What do they do when they go too far? What do they do when they get caught? Well, one, they love this, love this. They love to pretend like they've changed their ways. You know. Francesca Hang used.
Speaker 5: To talk like that you have a lot of internal reckoning to do, but that it's important to see it through the lens of toxic white supremacy culture that is ingrained in this country's history. That racism is actually at the backbone of this history. And when people talk about constitution, you know, federalism, the rights of the people, we really have to take a step back and look at you know, how those rights have really only been offered up to a certain group.
Speaker 1: That's what she did. Sound like, Now this is her.
Speaker 3: And I was actually trying to become a sports journalist when I first went to college. So I learned then you have some hot takes, sometimes bad takes on Twitter, and I let my feelings out into the world.
Speaker 1: Hey, look, I was in college, man, I was in college. AOC's out there on television clean up on Aisle seven.
Speaker 6: Francesca Hang has made year her present stances.
Speaker 7: To her lectures, moved away from what right, She's.
Speaker 6: Moved away from it. And I have a local city councilman that has this uh saying woke one was crazy.
Speaker 1: You and I have had this discussion before. Stalin. He found a lot of ways to stack up bodies, starving Ukrainians, the works. Stalin, though, this is how purposeful these demons are. You know, Russia's divided up into states too. It's not that simple, but you want to stand what I mean. It's divided up into territories. Stalin. He would go to his NKVD, his secret state police, and they would be given quotas, quotas for what this is, how many people in you're assigned state you are required to kill. Go find me fifty thousand people and shoot them in the face. Now, here's the other part. Stalin would inevitably, after he butchers this, many people start to worry that the public would rise up against him because he's a freaking monster. And he would then do this every single time. This didn't happen once. Every single time, he would go have the NKVD officer in charge of the executions arrested. By the way, the NKVD officers understood this was coming, That's how often it happened. They just anticipated it. They knew when they were done killing people, they would themselves get a knock on the door. He would have the NKVD officer arrested, tried, shot in the head publicly, and then Stalin would go out there to the people and say, WHOA that was wild?
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: Can't believe that happened? Can you guys believe that happened? That's what you're listening to right now.
Speaker 6: That Francesca Hank has made clear her present stances.
Speaker 7: To her lectures moved away from one, right.
Speaker 6: She's moved away from it. And I have a local city councilman that has this uh saying woke one was crazy.
Speaker 1: You'll notice you would have noticed if you watched there were no basic follow up questions, of course, because it's John Carl, questions like, yeah, it was crazy, which part specifically, which part of the endless tranny race, communism chopping the penises off of children? Which part of it do you think was crazy? Which part of it have you left behind? Which stance did you take before that? You don't have anymore course, basic questions. And John Carl's not a moron. He's a communist. He knows what his job is. He understood she would have no answer if he asked those obvious follow up questions, because AOC is just doing what Stalin did and every other communist leader did. After butchering as many people as possible, he just get up to the microphone and say, whoa, that's nuts. Huh, glad that is all done. One more thing on this, then we'll do some other stuff. It is the Jesse Kelly Show on a Wonderful Tuesday, only about thirty minutes away from Medal of Honor Tuesdays. I wasn't here yesterday. We'll get to that in a few Here was more AOC man. All that old stuff we said, who glad?
Speaker 8: That's overly supported the idea of defunding the police.
Speaker 6: Well, you know, I think I think that during this time and during especially during COVID, there was a huge opening of the Overton window. We were shut down. There was some of the highest unemployment rates that we have seen because of it.
Speaker 1: Remember what she just said right there. We'll come back to.
Speaker 6: It, those shutdowns, and I think that the doors were really open and trying to entertain any and every policy that was going to get us to a better place. And I actually think that the discussions that had that were had in that time were quite fruitful. I think that, you know, during lockdown. Of course, rhetoric in that time is not rhetoric that we would use today. And I'm grateful that these candidates had the opportunity to present who they are to their electorate and what they're campaigning on in this moment.
Speaker 1: Okay, let's circle back. Shall we just play the very beginning of this again, because this is important. This is what they do, this is how they operate. We have to recognize it and fight against it.
Speaker 8: What did she say, we briefly supported the idea of defunding the police.
Speaker 6: Well, you know, I think I think that during this time and during especially during COVID, there was a huge opening of the Overton window. We were shut.
Speaker 1: Down opening of the Overton window. Huh, how many times if we had this discussion that the communist, he will prow around looking for opportunities of weakness the same way a pride of lions circles around a herd of wilde beast. And what are they waiting for one of the young ones to start falling behind, one of the adults to get some sort of a leg injury that slows them down. Somebody trying to cross a river gets separated from the herd. The pride constantly circles the wild to beast looking for an opportunity to pounce. And that's how communists look at our country. That's how they look at society, and when they get an opportunity of any kind, like because the question was about abolishing the police, the opportunity was George Floyd, some sweaty drug addict, dies of an overdose in Minneapolis, and nobody gave a rat crap about this loser five seconds before he died. But you know what happened. He died. He died on camera, died in his own sweat, He died calling for his mommy and some of the video and pictures didn't look great. They made people look even me, and you know what a cold hearted jerk I am they made. They made people squirm in their chair a little bit. Look, it's not like I sat there and cried, but I wasn't that comfortable. I didn't feel like watching it again. I don't want to watch a man die, certainly die of an overdose like that. It's not a moment to celebrate. Because there was video, you know what it was? It presented how did she put it? An opening? And opening to do?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 1: To shift the overton window? Were they going to accomplish abolishing the police?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 1: And guess what, At the AOC's of the world, they knew that would not be the end goal. But if the end goal of abolishing the police is, let's call that a one hundred and we are at number one. We're at one, and step one hundred is completely abolishing the police. You know how the communist looks at it. If I seize this opportunity and call loudly for us to get to one hundred, we may not get to one hundred, but we'll get to fifty. We'll get to sixty. By the time we're done, we will be a lot closer to one hundred than we were in the beginning. Now, listen to how many times she references openings, openings, And this is not about the George Floyd stuff. This is how these people think at all times. They're thinking it right now. At all times. When there's a school shooting, they immediately run and stand on the dead bodies and grab for guns. When there's this, when there's that, At all times, they're looking for the wounded will to.
Speaker 8: Be We supported the idea of defunding the police.
Speaker 6: Well, you know, I think I think that during this time and during especially during COVID, there was a huge opening of the Overton window. We were shut down. There was some of the highest unemployment rates that we have seen because of those shutdowns. And I think that the doors were really open and trying to entertain any and every part there.
Speaker 1: Was an opening. The doors were open. The Overton went, that's a predator. Think about them like predators. I'll continue because she says something else.
Speaker 6: It's just the policy that was going to get us to a better place. And I actually think that the discussions that had that were had in that time were quite fruitful. I think that you know, during lockdown. Of course, rhetoric in that time is not rhetoric that we would use today.
Speaker 1: The discussions were quite fruitful, fruitful. Sorry, that's hard. That's a hard word, Chris. How fruitful? What fruit is she talking about? Well, Minneapolis still has half the police they need across the country. In communist controlled city. After communists controlled city, the police force has been gutted, the rules of engagement have been gutted. A bunch of George Soros DA's have been elected, a bunch of communist judges have been installed. Because not not only, but in large part because of the activism surrounding Saint George Floyd's death, they have gotten a long, long, long list of wins in their goal of abolishing prisons and making sure the rapists and animals go out to the streets. It's just the truth, and that's how they look at everything. And because we don't look at this stuff, we can and it happens to us all the time. We can be fooled into going along with their, their outrage, their their the appearance of outrage. We can be fooled into going along with it for a little while. Well, I mean, I guess Okay, I mean I do have some black friends. I don't. Hey, can we get Tim Scott? We should probably let's get a police reform bill. Tim Scott will work with Corey put Hey, guys, hey, we're with you. I agree this is a huge problem. The country is super racist. Yep. And you think to yourself, well, we woke up eventually, we woke up too late. When the communist pounces on that will tobest that has been separated from the herd. The only way to save it is for the entire herd to attack immediately, But instead they scatter in fear, and that will to bees dies. Communists look for openings at all times, and when they find one, they pounce, and after they're done destroying something and there's backlash against it, they'll be the Well that was crazy.
Speaker 6: Francesca Hang has made clear her present stances.
Speaker 7: To her less moved away from right.
Speaker 6: She's moved away from it. And I have a local city councilman that has this saying, woke one was crazy.
Speaker 1: Haa was nuts. Guys, this is what they really want. My daughter is assaulted and raped. Is there any agency that would seek to find her assailant and bring him to.
Speaker 9: Justice of course, yeah, of course be.
Speaker 1: If not police, And where would he be if.
Speaker 7: Not a jail?
Speaker 9: So I guess I really, I really want to avoid getting kind of caught into these hypotheticals and talk more about the reality that we're actually facing right now, which is that we're spending absolutely outrageous amounts of money on police and policing and we're not spending money on things that actually make people safe.
Speaker 1: They're just destroyers. That's it. We'll move on. I have to get to some emails before we get to the Fauci stuff, before we get to the Medal of honor. What happened in Massachusetts. Apparently Trump snuck off Air Force one when he thought it was gonna blow up and left all the journalists on there. A big fan of that. All that and more is still to come on the world famous Jesse Kelly's shows, The Jesse Kelly Show on a fantastic Tuesday. Member, you can email the show your love, your hate, your death threats Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com. So I just have to tell you this because I feel like I feel like there's a code that men have to live by, and honestly, this is probably going to apply to women too, and I'm blown away by the people who don't understand this code. Here's what happened to me. Remember I told you ab was gone for a few nights, Thursday night, Friday, Saturday nights. She flew back to Ohio with one of my boys go see her family. I'm left to my own devices. What am I going to do on a Friday night? Not hang out with other people. There's this wonderful local, family owned pizza place and amazing pizza Astros games on TV. I'm gonna go down there and get myself a big old pizza all to me, sit there and watch the Astros game. Yes, I was sitting at the bar. Yes I had water. Okay, don't email me making fun of me again. I was thirsty. The pizza is salty either way. Watching the game. Dude beside me, I don't know how many beers he's had. He was there when I got there, so who knows. Maybe he just got a little liquored up in a little loose tongued he tells the bartender chick. He says to her, Hey, this last beer, can I get it to go? And she says no, that's against company policy. We don't do that. And you know what he said. I almost said something. I was that outrage. Plus I was sitting there by myself with nothing else to do. You know what he said to the bartender, Well, that's weird because Carlos got me one last time he was bartending for me. You should see a look on Chris's face. It's mortified. I was mortified. I'm looking over at the guy. So wait a minute, Carlos, does you a solid and you repay Carlos by diming him out to somebody the next time you walk in. There is there no code left anymore in this country. I don't understand this world, Jesse. I've been listening to you rightfully calling on the GOP to yell and scream about what is good without sugarcoating as VP Vance has done. One thing I never hear any mention is the skyrot rocketing cost of labor. As states, counties, and municipalities keep dramatically increasing their minimum wage. As much as as lunatic democrats want to blame greedy business owners and I was one for forty years, the fact remains that when you raise the minimum wage for basic labor, which of course makes all the unions happy. The consumer must pay for that additional cost. The business can only absorb so much to remain competitive. Love your show. This is something that has crushed us in a couple of different ways. And one of the main ways this ever increasing minimum wage has crushed us is it's crushing youth employment. I look, I'm going to do the back in my day thing as I've done before. But it's true. I grew up in When I was looking for jobs in Bozeman, Montana, we moved to Montana when I was ten years old. We moved to Bose in Montana when I was fourteen. I was not legally allowed to work yet. You were legally allowed to work at fifteen in Montana. So when I was fourteen, I was so desperate to get a job that wanted to make money. I still illegally walked into businesses until I found one who would hire me. Local car wash hired me to wash cars then drive them by the way. I didn't even have a driver's permit and I was driving people's cars around. Hired me to wash cars and found myself a full time paying job. And you know how long it took me to find that job two days at fourteen, and I was illegal labor. It took me two days to find a job after that, when I was fifteen and legally allowed to work. It was like the first place you went. You just went down to the You look in the newspaper, maybe see the classified. We're looking for this, we're looking to that. You drive down to McDonald's, You drive down at a local restaurant. Hey, I bet my next one was washing dishes. It was horrible, but you walk in there. Hey, I'll wash dishes for whatever. Now, that was a wonderful job. And don't get me wrong, it's the worst job I've ever had in my life. And I wanted to kill myself every single day. But do you know how much better the rest of your life, the rest of your employment works. When you work in some soul sucking job as a fifteen year old, that's good for you. It's good for your work ethic, it's good for your perspective on that's healthy. Come home, dog tired, miserable, I want to go to bed. That's healthy. Inspires you to get a better career. I'll tell you that much. Healthy young people working is healthy. Get a job. I told you we went through this with James, and thank you God, God was good enough that after I don't even know how many resumes he finally turned in, he found a job with this. It was this Halloween store and it was only twenty thirty hours a week maybe, and it was all manual labor, hanging drywall and stuff like that. But even that was like a temporary two month job. And that was the best thing he freaking found. And he went everywhere you name it. He was in burger king, you name it. He was in there looking for work, no interest whatsoever, because no one wants to pay what. I don't know what it is ten bucks an hour for a seventeen year old who's never had a job before. I said, by the grace of God, he did land Chick fil A, which is impossible to land. So that ended Look, it ended up working out. But I watched that young man leave every single day, all dressed up with a stack of resumes in a folder, and he'd just be gone for hours, stopping in a place, stopping in a place, stopping in a place, nothing. Nothing. I grew up in Bozeman, which was small back then, it's way bigger now, and kind of got ruined but small. Back then, I could find a job without any effort. Hey, Mom, just Mom just dropped me off in this little row of fast food joints. I promise one of them is gonna hire me, probably on the spot. Well, we've jacked the minimum wage up so much. Now these fast food places they'll have you order on a computer. Well, when we were in Japan, and I know this exists in America too, I'm not saying this is only in Japan. But we went to McDonald's in Japan, like Americans do. I didn't talk to a single real person. I walked right up to this big computer screen and beep, bee beep, beep beep. That's a sound it made. Eventually food was ready. That's where we're going. And yeah, it's a very good point. The cost of labor is through the roof and it sucks and it does contribute to prices. All Right, we're gonna do Metal of Honor Monday next. Then we'll talk about this fauci stuff and I'll try to not get upset. Then we'll get to other emails. I have a new rule for the show team. All that and more is to come