Speaker 1: I think we really offer you free flowers in this economy.
Speaker 2: It's signed for War of the Roses on jd WB.
Speaker 3: I think one of the things that's going to come into question is this color of nail polish trashy okay, because I don't know. Yeah, I will say that as a guy, I don't think that nails matter to guys, but I know it's a source of pride and joy for women to have, like, you know, nails and colors and little you know designs and American flags or sparkles or whatever.
Speaker 4: Yes.
Speaker 5: No, some people love getting their nails done. And I used to be that person and then I just started hating it. Honestly. It takes up a lot of time to get your nails done, does it.
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 2: It does.
Speaker 5: And it's not like relaxing. They're like sawn off your nail. They're not sawing it off, Okay, I have to like make it all smooth and stuff.
Speaker 3: Well, it's kind of like I saw it mean the other day, kind of along those lines, and I'm you know, if it brings you joy, then you do it. But I saw something that said, never has there been a guy ever who said, God, I like her a lot but I she had bigger eyelashes, and I thought that was kind.
Speaker 7: Of funny because you see these big, like huge eyelashes.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I think people wear them for themselves, of course, not to attract other people. But yeah, So let's talk about nail polish in a second. But let's first get to know Alexa a little bit high Alexa, So it's not you with a nail polish. We'll get to that person in a second. Tell me what's going on with you and your boyfriend Tie, and a little backstory and why you're on War of the Roses.
Speaker 8: Right, So, Ty, he has an excess three months pregnant and they broke up. But I just in my gut, I don't know. I think maybe he could be still sleeping with.
Speaker 3: Her now she's three months pregnant. That calls a lot of questions, begs a lot of questions, because that means that they were hooking up just three ish months ago. They could have been breaking up by that time, because sometimes you're breaking up with somebody and you like hook up anyway or your break up and whatever. So but it wasn't that long ago. But here you are with Tie.
Speaker 7: Yeah, and everything's seen together. Yeah, you live together.
Speaker 8: We lived together, and what ended up happening to cause even this this concern is that I was using his pow roller, like after a workout, and so I was on the ground and I look over to my left and I saw some me on orange pieces just lying there on the carpet. It looks weird, Okay. It turned out it was chip nail polish, and I would never wear that kind of color. I think that's trash.
Speaker 3: Okay, So neon orange is a trashy color of nail polish.
Speaker 5: To each their own, I'm not going to comment on that. I've seen orange nails before, and I mean, like it's a little too much for my taste. But I don't know that I would call it trashy.
Speaker 7: Okay, I don't. I don't know either, I really I just don't care.
Speaker 3: So but anyway, so that it's not your nail polish and it's definitely nail polished, is that when you like pick it off of your fingers and you're like nervous or playing with it or scratching it off.
Speaker 5: Oh, you're just too lazy to get your nail polish remover out. Because I'll be honest, I do pick my nail polish off a lot of the time.
Speaker 8: Yeah, okay, to a point you're just like, I'm done with it, yep, yeah, okay, gotcha.
Speaker 3: So so you've been suspicious.
Speaker 1: Because nail polish and no kind of nail polish.
Speaker 8: So then what So I go to my insta and I've seen a rinstant photo that his ex had on orange nail polish.
Speaker 7: Okay, so this is in her color wheel?
Speaker 2: Yes, connecting some dots here I see.
Speaker 7: Okay.
Speaker 3: So and if he's lived there for a while, did she ever live there with him?
Speaker 9: Oh?
Speaker 7: Yeah, oh she did.
Speaker 3: Okay, Okay, so it could have been there for months, it could have been there since last summer.
Speaker 10: Yeah, but I just I don't know.
Speaker 8: It's an I need to I need to confirm my suspicions, you know, need just clarified.
Speaker 3: So you're worried that she's been coming over when you were you're at work or you're out of town or whatever, and you're worried that she's come over. Okay, all right, Well let's find out because it could be something where it's been there for a long time, it might not be hers, or he could still be seen. Here's the thing to remember, I mean, does he have a good relationship, they're going to have a baby together, there's still hopefully on speaking terms.
Speaker 8: I mean, yeah, yeah, that's that's all true. It's just there's a difference between like being friendly, right and.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there would be no reason for her to be at the house and him not tell you, like he might say, oh if she came by to pick up a you know, like but yeah, all right, let's do this. We'll take a break, we'll come back, and we will make the phone call to him to see who you would send roses to, hopefully to you, Alexa, and not to her.
Speaker 6: And now the dramatic conclusion of War of the Roses, well, a girl can hope.
Speaker 7: One on one point three KTWB.
Speaker 3: It may get dramatic. Let me set you up in case you missed the first part War of the Roses. That she's living with a guy who's got a girlfriend that's three three months pregnant. Three months pregnant, So that means he was with somebody else, lived with somebody else just three months ago, barely three months ago. Now they live together and everything's fine. But she's always kind of been a little bit like something kind of tells her something's weird. So then she's using his foam roller on the floor and she sees on the floor orange flex of nail polish.
Speaker 2: It ain't hers, she claims, it's trashy.
Speaker 7: Too, and yeah, it's.
Speaker 2: Like I wouldn't wear that trashy.
Speaker 3: And so she looks on his ex's Instagram and she's like, there she is wearing orange polish, the same shade of Neon orange nail polish. So she thinks the girl has been over there since she moved out. Let's find out on War of the Roses and make the phone call on one on one point three Katie w b.
Speaker 5: Okay, that's all the time I need from you today, Ty, thank you for doing that. Like I said, I do have a dozen long stum romantic roses to send out to whoever you'd like.
Speaker 2: So I just need the name of who you want to send those two.
Speaker 10: Let's go with Lucy.
Speaker 5: Perfect, and then we always send it with a card, so we can attach a note with that card if you want to write something on there.
Speaker 10: Oh yeah, shoot, you know, I can't think of anything right now. Maybe just love love TI.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, simple enough, we can do that.
Speaker 3: I have a simple question for you. That's kind of come out of the blue, blindside you a little bit. Why send those roses to Lucy when you could have sent them to your girlfriend Alexa?
Speaker 6: What is this?
Speaker 10: Oh?
Speaker 2: Do you want to explain, Dave?
Speaker 7: No, I'm just gonna let him sit there for a little bit.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: No, This is the difficult part because the whole thing that you just heard was just a ploy tie to see who you would say, there's no no, there's no flowers.
Speaker 7: It's a trick.
Speaker 3: It's a trap, and it's set by your girlfriend Alexa and me. I'm Dave Ryan from from Katie WB the radio station. Maybe you've heard of us, maybe you haven't. And that's Jenny. There's no you know survey. We don't care what you think of your cell phone provider, but we want to see who you're gonna send the roses to. And and you know who's listening in. This is the funny part is Alexa's listening into the whole thing and she just heard you send roses to Lucy and she's probably one wondering why you would send roses to Lucy and rather than to her, right, I.
Speaker 10: Mean, first off, it's not really any of your business. But of course I'm going to send the roses to Lucy. Uh, you guys don't know she's pregnant and having a baby.
Speaker 7: No, actually we did know that. We actually did we didn't.
Speaker 10: Yeah, yeah, okay, then you guys just I don't know. Then you should know.
Speaker 1: Ye.
Speaker 8: What I want to know though, is tied, Like, then why is there orange nail polish still on the carpet in front of our tea? Like, now you broke up. Fine, she's having a baby, but you broke up, So why is there orange nail polish now in front of our team.
Speaker 3: Which you claim is her Lucy's nail polish and she confirmed it on Instagram that's the color she wears.
Speaker 10: I mean, okay, first off, this is crazy, baby, I don't know what you're doing. Of course there's orange nail polish in our carpet. She used to live in the place. She used to live here. Obviously she hasn't been here in three months. But that's one of your fault because you do a terrible job vacuuming. I mean, that's true. You'll just like half the place and then you'll just leave it and be like, oh a great job. Where Like you can literally see jump all over the floor, so like you hit half the room, you consider it good and I'll even point it out sometimes and you still don't do it, you know, So I don't know how you can vacuum too.
Speaker 8: It's not a one person job. So that still doesn't explain, like why months later there would still be like nail polish even if it was spot like, it's not that bad.
Speaker 10: I mean, yeah, I think you just answered the thing. You don't do a good job vacuuming, and you leave stuff on the floor all the time, and then you come up to buy it. Hi, I don't buy it.
Speaker 8: Hi, why aren't you.
Speaker 10: Buying me flower? You never buy me flowers?
Speaker 8: Like?
Speaker 10: What? What's what's really going on? TI, babe? When you get pregnant, I'll get you flowers too.
Speaker 2: Oh seriously, whoa no word? I can't say on the radio? What a D word?
Speaker 10: Yes?
Speaker 3: I think one of the red flags somebody texts it in was he has somebody who is three months pregnant and she's doing War of the Roses.
Speaker 7: That should be her first red flag.
Speaker 3: But I was like, you don't know how to vacuum, Like that's what he throws out at her. He gets Another girl comes over, gets nail polish on his floor, and he blames her for not knowing how to vacuum.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's lash.
Speaker 3: Okay, why didn't you vacuum when she moved out? Because obviously you lived there by yourself. I'm sure she didn't move in the next day.
Speaker 7: But are we.
Speaker 5: Really believing that it's leftover nail polished from three months ago or whenever she last lived there, because I don't I believe that it is a more recent situation.
Speaker 3: What do you think of War the Roses? Brought to you by Ovo, Lasick and Lens.
Speaker 7: Thank you.
Speaker 3: Oh oh, we appreciate that text message here at five three nine two one. Gross, don't even waste your time with him if he's still seeing his ex girlfriend and he's seeing you and you live with him, Yeah, problem. Another one, dude, I would dump him just based on the vacuuming comments. Another one, you do a terrible job vacuuming. I'm screaming, dude, I would dump Okay, a run girl, that narcissistic jerk. Dump this loser asap. That is War of the Roses for this week. You could hear War of the Roses anytime on the iHeartRadio app there's a whole backlog. A lot of people do cross country road trips and they'll listen to War the Roses like binge on War of the Roses episodes. You can do that one my biggest eye roll ever. Dump him? What an ass hat? What a pos I would leave this guy only three months? Are you joking?
Speaker 6: Ron?
Speaker 7: Good riddance? Yeah.
Speaker 3: I think that's the thing about War of the Roses. You listen to these and you go, why would she tolerate that? Or why would they tolerate that?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 3: And people do they do because War the Roses probably brought to by Ovo, Lasik and Lens. We're coming right back to take a quick little break on the Day Ryan Show. I think we're gonna play Jenny's been on Reddit.
Speaker 7: We're gonna doing that.
Speaker 5: In a second, I say we play thing fast because my redd it's not that great today.
Speaker 2: Okay, well, you good, whatever you want.
Speaker 7: To do, we'll be back with something. Oh I can't I love surprises.
Speaker 4: You'll find out with us we don't know.
Speaker 3: I mean we say we love surprises, but if somebody threw a live cobra at you surprise, you wouldn't love that.
Speaker 7: Surprise. I promise it's not a live Cobra. It's coming up Ryan Show on kati WV.
Speaker 3: Oh game time. Let's play a little thing fast. Of course you get to play along too. We try to shout out the answers to beat our opponent, and whoever comes up with seven answers first is the winner.
Speaker 4: And today I.
Speaker 9: Am Hostingontavio's Carl and our competitors is gonna be David and Jenny.
Speaker 7: Okay, let's get good about Jenny.
Speaker 2: You've got this, Jenny, Thanks Bailey.
Speaker 7: Good luck.
Speaker 4: Friends. I'm gonna start with the double letters round.
Speaker 9: These are all words that have double letters, and they're all have something to do with the holiday season. Can Bailey, can you do the biggest part of this game and keep score? Yes, thank you, you're the real reason this thing functions, all right? Double letters Holiday Edition, Good luck? You write the there's no letter by the way, you write these to Santa letters?
Speaker 7: Yes, oh wow, nice?
Speaker 9: This is a delicious holiday flavor. Holly, Holly, not a flavor. I'll give you vanilla. I was looking for peppermint. No, vanilla was slow. Okay, okay, but letter, yes, so you got one point right. This is a tricky round double letters, and these all things that have to do with the holidays. You and your partner do this under the missilete kiss kiss is correct.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was like, what you do?
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 9: What's that noise coming from Santa sleigh bells? Not giving you that it was bells. You were on the right path though. Double Letters Holiday Edition. This is a Christmas flower or plant with berries in the middle. Oh, Jenny, Wow.
Speaker 2: That's nice, and that's probably wasn't even I was looking.
Speaker 4: For holly points that it's correct.
Speaker 9: Yeah, okay, double t all right, Double letters a typical holiday drink.
Speaker 4: Yes, oh nice, okay, fill in the blank.
Speaker 2: What's the score? Yeah, Jenny has three, Dave has one.
Speaker 9: Fill in the blank, seasons blank. Yes, that is correct. Double Letters Holiday Edition. You sprinkle this on toast, coffee and basically every winter dessert.
Speaker 7: Yes, nay.
Speaker 4: The snow's piling up outside. I guess it's time to go.
Speaker 2: Do this shovel shoveling, blowing, blowing, sleddings.
Speaker 4: What I was looking Double d's a lot of blowing this winter.
Speaker 2: Double the.
Speaker 4: Last one in this round. Double Letters Holiday Edition. This is a.
Speaker 9: Well nope, okay, a synonym for cheerful happy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that look for Mary, but that does work too, Okay, all right?
Speaker 9: Moving on to classic Christmas toys, and these also have no letter.
Speaker 2: Jenny has four points, Dave has three.
Speaker 9: These hurt worse than stepping on glass. Jenny came in first. Yes, class of Christmas toys. Draw it, shake it?
Speaker 7: It's sketch. What et you sketch?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 4: Yes, this Christmas toy was a light bulb that made dessert.
Speaker 3: Yes.
Speaker 6: Hey.
Speaker 2: Game point for Jenny. She has six, Dave has four.
Speaker 9: Good luck solving this color puzzle cube, Yes, baby. Last one in the class of Christmas toys category tiny cars that always end u under the cot wheels.
Speaker 1: Yes, we're time sixty six here, all right, Game point for both Jenny and David.
Speaker 9: The next one wins. These are gifts you don't want to open in front of your family, Dave, sex toy.
Speaker 5: They give you not giving away answers, because these might be your his answers.
Speaker 4: I'll give you letters for these.
Speaker 9: Ready, a gift that you don't want to open in front of your family that starts with the letter.
Speaker 4: H.
Speaker 7: I was looking for hand horn powder, horn powder.
Speaker 2: I hate it when people watch me open horny powder.
Speaker 10: Gift.
Speaker 4: This is the game point. Give you a gift you don't want to open in front of your family that starts with T.
Speaker 2: Some cuffs, coffs, get out. I don't know what I was thinking was looking for throng.
Speaker 9: Give me a gift you don't want to open in front of your family that starts with S.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Wow, Wow, how quick she came in with that?
Speaker 4: Shut up? Also, has anybody ever gotten condomns for Christmas?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 4: No, why? Why would somebody go buy that and then wrap that?
Speaker 3: I don't think that anybody has. Pretty sure that's being fast. All right, Thank you, vont We appreciate it.
Speaker 7: Will be back.
Speaker 3: Dave's Final Dave Final Dave start coming up next on Katie w B. Go on my Instagram story and watch a Christmas light show a house that has their lights all coordinated to this song Instagram go check it out. Dave Ryan KWB. It is the Dirt on KDWGB. Brought to you by six one two Injured Heimer and Lamber's Injury Law. One of Blake Shelton's joys of his lifetime was introducing Gwen Stefani to Country Living.
Speaker 7: None of the joys of my lifetime.
Speaker 11: Bringing Gwen here and letting her experience just completely different than anything she experienced growing up in southern California. One of the first times I ever brought her here, I remember her just being so like taken back. She goes, this is your you own this? I go, yeah, this is this is a ranch. She goes, I didn't know you could have a creek. You can have that. I started realizing, like, it's not just Gwen. So many people never get to experience being out in the country.
Speaker 7: Okay, two things, didn't they break up?
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 7: Number two.
Speaker 3: I always thought that'd be so cool to have a creek or a river running through your property, both like.
Speaker 2: A little tree in a little like a swing on it.
Speaker 7: One I didn't go to me.
Speaker 3: It was like just owning a creek that moves through your property, or a stream or a river, that's really cool. I've never had anything like that. I just thought I just things that'd be really cool to have a property with, like a little river or a stream running through the backyard.
Speaker 2: We had a creek behind our house. I loved it.
Speaker 7: Was it on your property though?
Speaker 5: No, it was everyone's property. But we would go tube and down it and it was about four inches of water.
Speaker 7: Okay.
Speaker 5: We would also search for crawfish in it, and that was all raw fish.
Speaker 11: Really.
Speaker 6: Yeah, we had We had a creek in our neighborhood too, but there were tiny little frogs by it and you had to like go into someone's backyard to get to it, and it was always like quickly quick, and then we'd catch a little frogs in a bucket. I like crawfish better, though, Yeah, I'm jealous.
Speaker 5: My favorite story of the day comes from a director, James Cameron, because he became a hero apparently on the set of the nineteen eighty nine film The Abyss, because he performed CPR on a rat. In the movie, there's a scene that involves immersing a real life rat in oxygenated water, and five rats were used in the filming, but one of them almost drowned, and to prevent the Abyss from losing its snow animals were harm certification, Cameron performed CPR and brought the rap back to life. He even adopted it afterwards and named it Beanie. And he said that Beanie and I bonded over the whole thing. I saved his life. We were brothers. And he used to sit on my desk while I was writing Terminator Too. He lived to a ripe old age.
Speaker 1: Sexiest Man Alive Jonathan Bailey is this year's highest growing, grossing, growing highest grossing actor, so he was in two really big films obviously this year, Wicked for Good, which made four hundred and sixty eight million dollars so far, and Jurassic World Rebirth, which made eight hundred and sixty nine million dollars so far. So he's just on the up and up, which, honestly, now I'm not surprised he made Sexiest Man because he is hot and also highest grossing.
Speaker 4: So you guys know, I love me some.
Speaker 9: Justin Bieber, he was trying to cover Eminem's verse on a song and it just goes bad. Comes here, don't be chased it next to a bart dollar house, did a hampit a gast it would have.
Speaker 3: Been Still.
Speaker 7: That's all of us when we can't remember the songs like is what we do?
Speaker 4: Pink Pony Club right exactly?
Speaker 3: A naughty lyric from Taylor Swift song Wood was one of the most viewed of the year. That is the part where she says something about.
Speaker 2: I don't know almat.
Speaker 3: She says thighs on the album version, but it says skies on that one. I always like, you know, I love Taylor, but I always thought that was a little bit gratuitous and stupid. I thought she's better than that.
Speaker 9: But it's weird though, because then we play Sabrina Carpenter Tears where she says tears run down my thighs.
Speaker 3: And her image is so sexualized. I mean, she performs in lingerie true, and and she dances around in her underpants, and uh and and I always and that's Sabrina's character, that's her.
Speaker 7: But I always thought Taylor was a little bit better.
Speaker 3: And I thought that was like stooping a little bit low on the low hanging fruit tree.
Speaker 7: But maybe that's just me.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 5: I think she's a thirty five year old woman who can talk about sex, so I feel like it's actually pretty like taste discreet compared to most people that write music having intercourse.
Speaker 3: No, she could never it's just high school lyrics. Is the wood that opened my thighs?
Speaker 2: Would you rather be more vulgar?
Speaker 1: Though?
Speaker 3: I'd rather have her not go down that road, But then again, you know what, you're right, I'm not her.
Speaker 7: I don't care how old she is.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't actually, I think she's thirty six now she has six.
Speaker 7: The other day on the thirteenth.
Speaker 5: I don't know anyway, go on, Okay, Ryan Cabrera and Ashley Simpson used to date, and most people, I'm sure people Von's age, don't really know who Brian Cabrera is, do you?
Speaker 4: Okay?
Speaker 5: Well, anyways, they used to date, and they have recently discussed whether they still have a relationship or not. And Ryan did say, we're definitely friendly and my wife actually loves her, so he says, I still pop by and see her mom at the showroom, and they have presents our daughter sometimes, so apparently they're still like literally friends.
Speaker 2: Well, they dated a very long time ago. In two thousand and four.
Speaker 1: The Muppet Show is getting a reboot. I've talked about this before, but now they have set a date to it. The special airs on February fourth on ABC and Disney Plus. And this is like co produced by Seth Rogan's at least one of the guys who's behind it. Ok And Sabrina Carpenter is their first musical guest on The Muppet Show.
Speaker 2: I can't wait it's.
Speaker 9: Gonna be super exciting now. And Martha Stewart broke her toe at an NBA game. Here's her ogb fallon and they went into overtime, which made it even more painful because I couldn't.
Speaker 7: Get up and leave to go take care of my toe. He felt it immediately.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, I knew it was broken immediately. And he sat on my lap too, He like comes crashing.
Speaker 5: Down on my lap one of the players. Oh, it's I mean, it happens kind of often. If you sit courtside at an NBA game, you are going to get run into by the player.
Speaker 7: Yes, And I.
Speaker 9: Wonder how the start is compared to the NBA players were like six feet something. Well, she was sitting even that makes even Yeah.
Speaker 3: Speaking of sports, tonight, Thursday Night Football, it's on Amazon the Seattle Seahawks host the Los Angeles Rams, And if you're Amazon Prime glitches during Thursday Night Football, you are not alone. They're having a problem with that one because it'll freeze up, it'll digitize, it'll glitch, and they're trying to fix it. But everybody is watching. Like one of the most popular shows to stream is on Amazon Prime, Thursday Night Football. So if you're glitching, it's not your fault. It is Amazon Prime.
Speaker 9: I wonder if that'll be an issue whenever the what is the oscars go to YouTube? Yeah, that happens in twenty twenty nine, but I'm sure because everybody's gonna be watching, I wonder if it'll glitch up and freeze.
Speaker 2: We'll see.
Speaker 7: That's interesting.
Speaker 3: They're going to YouTube, I mean because they are. Well, I guess so. But maybe the viewership is just so down because people are just so fed up with like the pretentiousness of Hollywood and how the movie always goes to something. The award always goes to a movie that you've never heard of, The Swan. Ah, yeah with Gwyneth Paltrow. Oh no, no, that movie. Yeah, Okay, that's it for the dirt. Well, we'll see you tomorrow. One more Christmas Wish this week and then a couple of maybe three more coming up next week. You can still donate if you are so inspired to by some of the wishes you've heard. We'd love that and we can help out more people KDWB dot com slash wish and we'll see you tomorrow.