Speaker 1: On air at AM five seventy LA Sports and I'm demand on the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 2: This is the Petros and Money Show.
Speaker 1: You are one of the con hosted by Petros, Papaday guests left school after sixth grade and the voice of the Bolts not Money Smith.
Speaker 2: The answer is money. There is nothing you can do. You know it's coming. This is the Petros and Money Show on the home of your world champion Los Angeles Dodgers. Make us your top preset on the iHeartRadio wapp Buenos Diaz. Where's Mike Bourbon? It's blooney, It's blooney.
Speaker 3: Am I gonna like someone?
Speaker 4: Is someone gonna like me?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 2: I hope?
Speaker 3: So now you won't apologize to him?
Speaker 1: No, we cannot make decisions that costs the team and then come off the sideline and it's nonjualant.
Speaker 2: That's my mom, dude, My mom's a pamp Mister unlimited man can e body the truth, but he cannot know it.
Speaker 3: Tommy yuts s Petro sand Money Am five to seventy LA Sports Live everywhere on the iHeartRadio app. Big win for the Dodgers. Earlier from the Galloping Ford broadcast, booth heard it here a ten AM First Pitch Show, tany E Betts Tucker All with home runs. Paz continues his towards start and the Dodgers put thirteen on the board. They'll play again tomorrow from our Nation's capital at one five pm a noon. Dodgers on deck with Tim Case. We also have the final four here tomorrow, so that will move to our sister station, AM eleven fifty. If you're looking for who's left on your bracket, Matt, well, I got va in your bracket, Hackett. I believe Jay stew got me playing for Manny and Guardina, and so I'm home.
Speaker 2: AM five seventy.
Speaker 3: I'm hopeful that I can win him that sweet prize of a terry cloth Mookie bets Freddie Freeman high five painting that I'm sure he will put.
Speaker 2: Terry cloth painting. Yes, it's really wild. It's just kind of I've heard of velvet, I've never heard of it terry cloth painting.
Speaker 3: It's more of a three D effect, you know, you get the extra fabric in there.
Speaker 2: Matt, you're playing for Manuel and Guardina and he is problem if you win is the terry cloth. I'm playing for the guy that got a rested on his bicycle on riverside after the uh Simsey's event down the stream well that was still open, and Kevin just walk away. Kevin figures had a slow dance with Pip.
Speaker 3: That's why I'm playing just walk away, guys, I don't want any part of this. I want you to walk away and pretendly he's not affiliated with us. You're just gonna walk away.
Speaker 2: Boss. Here, they're all all the cops are kicking him, and that bus is gonna run him over. He's wearing a Reggie bushchers rum.
Speaker 3: Boss.
Speaker 2: That Magdaleno stumbling back to the building. Oh why is he in a wheelchair?
Speaker 3: I shaved his life. I'm telling you right now, I shaved this life. And I get no thank you for nothing?
Speaker 2: Oh I get is a phone goal? W'd you do that? Who ever heard of anybody like at one of our remotes getting cut off before the show even starts. Sorry, not not making do of that. Another drink, sir So's.
Speaker 3: Run on the board. I took the day off.
Speaker 2: Foo over here drinking. Okay, if you want to drink and just get absolutely just sighed mindlessly drunk, why would you want to do it? For all the people you work.
Speaker 3: For and with, Hey Foo, what's up?
Speaker 2: Don't forget to podcast our show on the iHeartRadio app for your smartphone.
Speaker 3: All right, Matt is the other half of Pip. Who was the other It was a It was a duo. It was Pip.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: What was her name, Dahalia? No, it wasn't Dahlia. She went upstairs and worked for worked for Kiss for a little while. Yeah, that's right, big boy.
Speaker 2: She betrayed on, said Judas on a good Friday for thirty pieces.
Speaker 3: She did.
Speaker 2: She was the great betrayer of the son of man.
Speaker 3: And then we remember we gave her the We gave her to business because they did a photo of the morning show and.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they blurred her out like still water and almost famous. Why are we all blurt out runs deep? What was her name? She was a She was a nice young lady, was pleasant looking.
Speaker 3: She and Pitt we were part of our prom with figures in Adam. They were the two couples that we honored. How did that turnout?
Speaker 2: They hooked me up with this hot radio Hello. What was her name?
Speaker 6: I don't know, but she had that long rosary tattooed down her leg.
Speaker 3: Remember exactly right now?
Speaker 2: So I remember. All right, Matt, let's explore more of the underbelly of the city. Let's do it with the film noir corner. PMS, film noir corner. That'll be too sure. I'm as I'm supposed to be. I shot a reputation might be good business. He's again, Petrol.
Speaker 6: I remember, I remember. I don't remember her name, but I think she was Latina. Oh thanks, Kate's that was already established.
Speaker 2: You're Latino.
Speaker 6: Making sure it's reestablished.
Speaker 3: Yea, And I appreciate you pointing at me to hit the sound bind as you said it Latina, and you went. I did right at me.
Speaker 2: I went hit it where Latino. I went to her house. She made me dress up in this Aztec warrior off hit me j lao.
Speaker 7: She took out a gold dagger and said she trying to rip out my chest.
Speaker 2: Oh oh, Duca clippers lost novels there, Patuca, not Noduca. Not no, it's not a good.
Speaker 5: Time, Touca.
Speaker 3: You get out of here.
Speaker 7: Come here, my spicy little cup of for Chauna. Come here, my little prickly pear love the Holisco District.
Speaker 2: My gun is quick. Matt. The other day, meeting like two weeks ago we got a little excited about Mickey Spillani. My gun is Quick with Mike Hammer. This was the movie Real Film Noir nineteen fifty seven Matt La Film Noir. Mike Hamer based in la Usually he's in New York. But I thought you'd find this movie interesting because it's the area you live in. Belmont Shore in nineteen fifty seven, driving a boat around and looking all cool. It's cool to see Belmont Shore in the fifties and Naples pretty sweet. Ammer tries to help a young toot and of course she ends up dead and then he goes hard to find her killer.
Speaker 3: To rarely make it to the end of the film.
Speaker 2: No, not when they meet him right at the beginning, and uh, he goes to find the killer, and all these chicks want a piece of Hammer because he's such a shammer. The Toots Latina friend wants a piece the Alamados Banks looks pretty cool in the fifties and a lot of action basically around a jewel heist and a dead toot. Hammer does things. He has Velda, the busty secretary with the big missile boobs, huge uss Iowa style foreheads, which is a Mike Hammer. Staple feldes, you can't have a flat chested Velda as the secretary. She's got to have huge Yeah, but she's got to have the bond. Girl can still be slended.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 2: We're talking about bombs noir in the fifties, speleni and action. My gun is quick, real noir. The real new wave here is Mike Hammer at the beginning of the movie at a lunch counter, talking to the toot and charming the tout And of course things don't work out, but you get a good idea of this great fifties banter mans to prop open your eyes.
Speaker 3: How'd you guess you're a feat?
Speaker 2: He was staring at you.
Speaker 8: Wouldn't give me a wake tonight?
Speaker 2: I know I feel real safe. Listen, Red, will you stop using.
Speaker 5: This joint as your office Chartie's got a heart, mister, it's.
Speaker 4: Soft to steal.
Speaker 5: Oh, lay off the kid and fixed me a signage to take out chopped egg.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Hammer shop you all one.
Speaker 5: You look as though you could use some food.
Speaker 3: Thanks. I have a bowl of soup.
Speaker 2: A bowl of.
Speaker 8: Soup with a lady. You gotta have real talent to be grew up in this lush country.
Speaker 5: Of ours.
Speaker 3: Well, when you're.
Speaker 8: Sick, you don't work.
Speaker 2: When you don't work, you don't get paid.
Speaker 8: How'd you get out of here?
Speaker 5: Do you know?
Speaker 2: I came the way you talk?
Speaker 4: Who do I come from?
Speaker 8: The Montana?
Speaker 3: Pretty close Nebraska?
Speaker 1: Why'd you come?
Speaker 3: Hollywood?
Speaker 8: Don't believe it?
Speaker 2: What's the difference here?
Speaker 8: I am? You ever thought of going back?
Speaker 2: You bet?
Speaker 8: I have?
Speaker 6: Didn't look so good to me when I left?
Speaker 3: Sure would know?
Speaker 2: All right? Well done? Mike hammer goes on and on it. He beats a guy up and goes on.
Speaker 3: She dies, and then Hammergate does that lay with her?
Speaker 2: No, lays with all her. Frienzo, she dies too quick, matt The second one for film noir today is eight Million Ways to Die. Eight Million Ways to Die.
Speaker 3: That's gonna take a long time.
Speaker 2: It's actually a pretty truncated movie. Nineteen eighty six Alcoholic Haunted, La, Cop Grizzled as Hell Jeff Bridges eighties Downtown La looks pretty cool before they built the library tower. It's an adaptation of a Matthew Scudder story who is a drunk New York detective. This one they adapted much like My Gun is Quick to our town Here Ollie Stone wrote the screenplay. In the first scene, Jeff Bridges shoots a drug dealer in front of his wife and kids. Oh no, and he's haunted by it. It's an ugly scene. Andy Garcia, an a list actor, is a drug dealer, is a drug dealer with a Steven Sagall ponytail. In this he befriends a young toot and guess what happens to her in this one.
Speaker 3: My guests that they get married didn't live happily as murder. Damn it, that's strong again.
Speaker 2: So he goes after Garcia. There's a lot of tumult and there was a lot of tumult in making this movie. Originally Olie Stone was supposed to direct it, but there were delays. Jamie Lee Curtis left the movie. Rosanna Arquette was ended up a cast. Okay, talk about Bob's not a bad backup undercover ball both of them. It's the rotation. This is a Quentin Tarantino favor to the eighties, but it did not do well. It's very gritty and shot a lot in one of the Petrosen money approved towns of El Segundo, and the soundtrack was ary Miami Vice like and it was also massively panned, but people like it now and it is good if you long for the smog choked nineteen eighties Los Angeles vibe.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 2: One interesting thing was, I guess the screenplay was supposed to be rewritten, but it wasn't rewritten in time, so the actors just ad libbed a lot of the scenes. Okay, So there's a lot of January. There's a lot of Jeff Bridges saying, hey, man, just put the gun down. Man, just come.
Speaker 3: On, man, we'll make it work.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 2: Then is like, well, what you want, what you what you want? What you want, what you want. There's a lot of that's nineteen eighty six, eight Million Ways to Die. It was Tiny Lister's second movie ever. Okay, zeus, he's all up in it. Would you like to hear the Jeff Bridges LA's got a bunch of murders all the time monologue in it, like right off, la cop monologue. Well, I don't know it's yes, it is because he's not on camera. It's the beginning of the movie, and he does like a little soliloquy.
Speaker 8: You don't know where it's gonna come from anymore. Little strangers are killing each other.
Speaker 5: Everybody's kind of peace. You know.
Speaker 2: The murder rate used to be around one thousand and three a day in the whole county.
Speaker 8: That was high.
Speaker 2: Tho, it's about five days.
Speaker 5: How you're in the summer fourteen, the two fridays and camps.
Speaker 2: We get the death penalty six seven times a day.
Speaker 5: Only it's not for murderers, it's for ordinary citizens.
Speaker 8: Yeah, there are eight million stories. And then they could sit in the little TV show.
Speaker 2: Well, and when we got in Misstown, you have ey mean Ways to Die?
Speaker 8: All right, let's have a dime. We get paid for it.
Speaker 2: That's the title right now. Sweet teased up up eight Million Ways to Die nineteen eighty six, My Gun Is Quick nineteen fifty seven. Those are your two film noirs for film noir, Quarner.
Speaker 3: Eight Million Ways to Die has eight reviews on Rotten Tomatoes and it currently holds a zero percent approval rating.
Speaker 2: It's not that bad. This is zero. I've never seen zero. Quentin Tarantino loves it.
Speaker 5: Matt.
Speaker 2: You know, if you're just gonna go buy rotten Tomatoes, what would you ever watch?
Speaker 3: Super Mario Brothers movie?
Speaker 2: Oh great? And Barbie Cool I really agree with what America Ferrera says about being a woman to her. We'll be back with more Petros and money on AM five seventy LA Sport. The lesson learned Great Sports Talk. Next, this is Petro send.
Speaker 5: Money on demand, Demand Demand.
Speaker 3: Petro saying money. AM five seventy ELI Sports Live everywhere on the iHeartRadio app. We are your home of the Final Four. Not here, but there there would be AM eleven fifty. You will get both Yukon, Illinois and Michigan Arizona on AM eleven fifty. Because sometimes you just gotta laugh. And that's what we're doing over here with Dodger Baseball tomorrow at one pm, Clipper Basketball all weekend long, and the Final Four. Man, we have got all the games being played on the station.
Speaker 2: All right, it is time for the lessons Learning Great MK Twitter moutwn Pitcher. I guess you delivered a really sick burn re lives with no concerns since.
Speaker 3: The lessons Learning Great Sports and bye hour. I meant two hours in twenty minutes, not an hour. Twenty of Dodger Talk. Dose aught us a banky minutos.
Speaker 2: Those sought us no moss bs, those sought us no mo all right, Matt, you know what's bs?
Speaker 3: What's that?
Speaker 2: There's a follow up to seedorf story. Did you hear about it?
Speaker 9: No?
Speaker 2: You know that?
Speaker 3: Yeah, our street soldier.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but what's going on?
Speaker 5: Matt?
Speaker 2: Tell the people what's going on. It's the La River by Griffith Park, by the Hobo Bridge that was built during COVID cannibalistic humanoid underground dwellers a little bit like Zed's gang Bobcat Goldthwaite and Police Academy two their first assignment.
Speaker 3: We got name. Look when I'm walking the trail, I just pretend like it's a goose. It's like looking at a goose.
Speaker 2: Well, Matt, that is less than sadly the and you know what the lady, the city council lady or whatever, the representative for the area. You know what she said when Seedorf paster about it. Gosh, you know it's just so hard to get down there. Well, guess who got down there today? The corners van because one of them can travel. Adam Gooses is dead. Yes, hey, you geeses. One of the geese overdosed on drugs and Sea doorf had to go back and follow up. That's not the lesson though, The original lesson is the original Seedar story which Conway Pilford from US. But Jerke, we were at daylight anyway, lesson what LEXI that's walker seeing?
Speaker 4: This really is an escape for the homeless, some living out here more than a dozen years. Dangers hidden in plain sight along the La River.
Speaker 2: You can see the cap of a needle right here.
Speaker 4: That's where they put them up, in signs of illegal drug use, stolen property, in what some describe as gang activity. Some of these gang members, you know, they carry backpacks with tools and ghost guns.
Speaker 6: And because it's Arry Harris steps from a busy trail near Griffith Park.
Speaker 4: Dozens live in forty fined shelters, tense and even storm drains with murky water below. How long have you been out here?
Speaker 2: Thirteen years?
Speaker 4: A place time stand still over ten years years?
Speaker 2: Yeah, over ten twenty years of do I know?
Speaker 4: Do they try to offer you help?
Speaker 5: Ye?
Speaker 4: Yes, I've been offered housing. Why not take those resources?
Speaker 2: I did? It's just right, It's just not for me. I just always come back out to this and I just like it's.
Speaker 1: Sort of a place for people who have been forgotten or who want to be heard out.
Speaker 4: Like that, thirty sites. Many who use the trail have grown numb too.
Speaker 2: You get used to it, YEA.
Speaker 4: Sure, Yeah, it's like seeing a goosers, not.
Speaker 2: Like saying a goose.
Speaker 4: I don't want to talk about I'm just asking about the homelessness ATY, That's exactly. And I don't think that's I don't want to I don't want to comment on that.
Speaker 5: Why not?
Speaker 4: I mean I don't want to.
Speaker 5: Thanks.
Speaker 2: They put on the blinkers.
Speaker 4: Honestly, they look on their phones, they focus on their workout on the bike. They don't want to deal with it.
Speaker 3: Why don't?
Speaker 4: Because homelessness is everywhere. In a statement to Fox Even councilmember and manorial candidate Nitie Raman calls homeless that's along the La River a unique challenge now in steep concrete slopes, coverts, and hard to reach areas make these encamments among the most difficult to address in the city. The only lasting solution is to bring people inside, and we are pursuing that solution with urgency. How many people in the area time now calling.
Speaker 2: For more urgency? Good job, Seededorf and you know what the dwarf. Well, I'm just saying, Matt, you know two days later the the somebody dies there and the council person looks like an idiot or the mayoral candidate lady. And now back to Fox eleven Schumann's all over It tore.
Speaker 10: You saw first on Fox eleven A deadly turn along the La River. Just days after our first report, a homeless person is found lifeless, possibly from an overdose. Fox eleven's Matthew Seedorf back near Griffith Park tonight with the latest.
Speaker 4: An urgent investigation and a homeless encamment along the La River Sea doorf A man found dead in his tent near Griffith Park Thursday morning, just three days after our first report here, highlighting drug and safety concern I have sickened of stomach.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I feel angry.
Speaker 4: An advocate says. The man known as Venezuela, was in his thirties, seen here just days ago, meeting with outreach teams.
Speaker 2: He was upset about the World Baseball Classic drugs and in a very dangerous position.
Speaker 1: He had no guidance, he had no roof over his side, he had no staff, no one looking out after him.
Speaker 4: The same conditions still here needles drug paraphernilia with people living in tents and storm drains.
Speaker 5: How long have you been out here?
Speaker 2: On the years.
Speaker 4: For many, this is a long time home. They're not looking to leave. I mean, would you want help and resources and to get out of this?
Speaker 2: But I would love hbody asked to be on the room.
Speaker 4: Across La County, more than six homeless people died the latest victim. Earlier this week. We asked councilwoman and manorial candidate Nthia Rahman about conditions here. She said the area is difficult to clear, with steep slopes and hard to reach coverts, So she calls this death a devastating loss, adding no one deserves to die on our streets. We have the funding, we need the political will to get it out the door, to connect people to the services and housing that can save lives. Hours after his death, some walk away with items he left behind, a stark reminder of how quickly life out here can.
Speaker 2: Turn death, civil war. Take take them tath out of his mouth.
Speaker 10: Is not a productive life, nor is it continuing to do drugs while you've been housed in housing.
Speaker 2: First I heard he had the right card. You were looking forward to drugs and die in those.
Speaker 3: The dwarf Good reporting, though, I mean good follow up.
Speaker 2: We're right on it, Matt.
Speaker 3: Get him back out there.
Speaker 6: He's really getting in there. I mean he gets into the crevices and talks to them. Yeah, I mean he went where the city could not. Of course, the corner did end up making it there.
Speaker 2: Lesson too, Lets on the doors.
Speaker 3: That's a way.
Speaker 2: Japanese news. We have the intro. It is hot off the presses. Debuted yesterday. Mixed reviews. Nietzsche Babe, No, you know what I end this.
Speaker 3: Japanese the news monkey every day, banana monkey.
Speaker 2: Never news that is a Japanese It's here to stay.
Speaker 3: I mean, mixed reviews from who.
Speaker 2: Well, you heard the guys on the talk back. A couple of guys called it racist.
Speaker 3: It's colin ye can't be racist, not possible.
Speaker 2: Lesson three.
Speaker 3: Let's you on Tris today.
Speaker 2: James Worthy joined us just the other day. And of course North Carolina not only out of the tournament, not in the final four, and they don't even have a coach. And they don't get Tommy Lloyd either. We talked to Don McClain about that. He is going straight back to Tucson the Dirty Tea. So what does that all mean? What did James Worthy had to say.
Speaker 5: Yeah, my far heels are not in the final four, but you know what neither is Duke.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, that John Shire. He had a pretty funny look on his face when that shot went in.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you know, I definitely didn't want Duke to win. But like I told you last week, man, I hate to see a kid, you know, make a play like that that kind of he thinks cost him the game. But there were nineteen points up. Should have never got to that. But nevertheless, they'll be back in North Carolina and Durham. Uh, maybe maybe we'll meet up against them in some intramural softball.
Speaker 2: Games there we go not maybe definitely that's gonna happen. That's gonna SEC competition all the time. Lesson for Lexion Quadrouadro two Jingle week. Sometimes the jingles are all stopped up, constipated. Sometimes they just flow. Tim Kates came up with the Japanese news on flow and here is a listener contributing on the talkback button with our new talkback jingle. They're talking and back the PMS talkbacks talkbacks. I used to call it the glitter As a response, Well done, sir, Lesson five Lexion Sinko. This is Andy Stankowitz, USC head baseball coach. Big weekend series Friday, Saturday, Sunday, all sold out at Jackie Robinson Stadium. Eric Sondheimer had to rub everybody's nose in it on Twitter. I'm going ahead, have a ticket. Uh, but a lot of people don't have tickets. I'm not gay, but there's a lot of people that are. And there's a lot of people that don't have tickets that want to be at Jackie Robinson Stadium this weekend. Maybe they can get to Dato facing the wrong way later in the season when UCLA goes to USC. But here is coach Stankowitz who's revived USC baseball. On whether or not he's interested in coaching in the major leagues where he spent a lot of time.
Speaker 9: In pro ball, there's a lot more people to manage, and I think I think Toyn Vittella would even probably admit that there's the college game. You've got your staff, and you've got you know, it's a staff of four or five, and you get your players. And so now when you get into the pro game, there's a lot more coming at you, and you've got to manage a lot of more people and making sure that you know it's they're on the right page and pages you and vice versa. And so that's the difference. And then in this game, I can.
Speaker 5: I'll see this.
Speaker 2: I can.
Speaker 9: I'm not saying that the pro guys aren't coachable, but but man I can. I can kind of tell a guy what I how I want him to do it, and tell me this is what you're going to do it this way now in the pro game. Sometimes, even when I managed in single egg, there was moments where I would pinch it a kid and and I would get you know, I get a phone call that night saying, hey, why'd you pinch it for this guy? I'm like, well, because he's two for he's two for thirty two. He's not ready to jump off a bridge, that's why. And they're like, don't do that. Don't do that ever again.
Speaker 2: Staggowitz, good luck this weekend getting that's not cool, not cool. This guy jumps off a bridge at Staten Island. That's not great. We will return with some reaction. Then we have a whole other hour a great sports talk. We're going all the way till seven great sports talk. This frog Man Friday Am by seventy l A s from your home of the Dodgers.
Speaker 1: Southern California's most listened to sports talk show This Petro Money on Demand.
Speaker 3: Petro Some Money and five seventy LA Sports Live Everywhere on the iHeartRadio app. Dodgers Big Win Today scored thirteen in the nation's capital, knocked off the Nationals five home runs, including Otani's first. If you miss Dodger Talk or Dodger's on Deck and want to relive it, be sure to subscribe to those podcasts, along with the Petro Some Money Show podcasts through the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 2: And don't forget Luka. Doncicic is out, So he's out. He blew his hammy's gone and he's out. Why was he out there when they were down thirty and they were already rubbing down his hammy? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why couldn't Browny bring the ball off?
Speaker 3: I was only back to back to back possessions. It wasn't back to back to back to back. That would have been something weird.
Speaker 2: Every time you pump up the Laker balloon, it pops and it blows crap all over everybody's face. Stop pumping up the Laker balloon. No, I blame you for pumping the balloon. Oh it's going to be Title Town, Title Town. Don't you pump it up? You didn't pump anything. You pump it up in blue crap everywhere. I gave him the platform. They should have taken advantage of it. That's not on me. All I can do is give you the opportunity. You've got to seize it. You've got to walk through that door. It's time for some text us. All text us a fine.
Speaker 4: Brought to you by your so called Toyota dealers.
Speaker 2: We make it easy. I started watching Peaky Blinders. Why does desk cop Kates here have such a boner for this show about villains? I would think he would rather enjoy Raylan Gibbons and pilate him from Justified Raylan Givens. The books are really good, the Elmore Leonard Raylan Gibbons books. But Tim, I mean that does kind of make a point that's valid. The Peaky Blinders are bad guys, and you're more of a cops.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but if you watch the show, the cops are all corrupt too, so everybody in the show.
Speaker 3: It's your favorite kind of contrupt.
Speaker 6: Well, I don't know about that, but everybody's corrupt. Everybody's bad, and we can all root for Tommy, Tommy and Arthur Shelby.
Speaker 3: So Martha's dead, what about Martha's a Buffoon's a fool. You're discressive.
Speaker 2: He's on mom one more tom Authur and that's it. He's in the Alpium dens with the Chinese.
Speaker 3: I've been watching the show, and everybody's bad.
Speaker 2: Kate's I love it.
Speaker 3: I wanted good cops.
Speaker 2: Tell Kate's I got him a birthday bendel don Cucko's eight thirty men's room, top of the toilet. I'll be there pasting him patiently for him, sincerely, one line.
Speaker 6: Johnny, first dollar, second stall. Which what are we talking about?
Speaker 2: Shohney one Johnny, this is cocaine and done Cucko. Johnny Vassa is two cocky now acting all hot ass like he won two back to back rings.
Speaker 8: Let me walk in like a rooster, filing.
Speaker 2: The smug d bag folder.
Speaker 8: Let me walk in like a rooster.
Speaker 2: David Vesse, really feeling it these days, stretched out his legs and did an extra long dodger talk. Cut him loose, cut loose, Rogan in Rodney like two giant salmon on.
Speaker 3: The line, Dave, if we cut him loose, that's gonna be a two hour and twenty Dodger.
Speaker 2: Son of the Bitch.
Speaker 8: I'm the captain of this ship, and I let me walk in like a rooster. Cut him.
Speaker 3: Literally, it's not an hour in twenty you know, it's a two hour and twenty minute.
Speaker 2: Tim Kakes and callin Ye are closer than Tom Cruise and that Japanese dude in The Last Samura perhaps the finest samurai film ever filmed. The moment where he puts on the outfit. I would think it would be a lot of other movies before I would say the Last Suits. It's sexy catching up on the pod. What if I wore my black flies to protect myself from the I biting black flies? We're talking, and I haven't heard much about the eye attacking black flies of the foothills ever since Matten did the story follow up. I mean, we had a follow up at the La River. We've had all kinds of follow ups, but no follow up on the I eating.
Speaker 3: Fi black flies. I call it BS on that story, people are all blind. They can't see them now. They eat their eyes.
Speaker 2: I can't believe how stupid Tim David Vassy doesn't think that you know today is Tim Kate's birthday. David Vassa is a complete moron. I did not know it was Tim Kate's birthday until I showed up and saw the birthday signage. But happy birthday, Tim.
Speaker 6: Kaits what color flavor of cakere we having?
Speaker 2: Guys, we already enjoyed him.
Speaker 3: We already enjoyed it, idiot, It was delicious. Damn you didn't remember? It was ice cream inside of a doughnut, wrapped inside of a churo buried all. I'm in that was delicious.
Speaker 1: The secretes a fine brought to you by your so called Toyota dealers.
Speaker 2: We make it easy. Hey, tell Maddie he's an idiot. I heard out hours before the game last night that Wemby wasn't played, So how the aft did Matt Smith, the host of Petros and Money and the voice of the Bolts, not No.
Speaker 3: That checks out. I think that I think you pretty much summed up the show revelation.
Speaker 2: He even says he heard the update on our station. Even better, that the guy's not gonna play perfectly described the Petros and money. Matt went to the Clipper game and know Wemby, but he still enjoyed the into it dumb, which is a hell of event. Tell Matt to stop crying. Doesn't he know nobody wants to listen to dumb ass Fred and Rodney for shame.
Speaker 8: That's true.
Speaker 3: That works both for shame, and that's the true. It's not that I want you to listen to them, It's that I want them to work. That's all it is. I want them to have to be attached to their microphones, have to fire them up, and have to come up with forty five minutes of content. I'm sorry, that's something that pleases me.
Speaker 2: Like I want to say, I heard it on your station on a sports update, a little blurb on oh Wemby tonight sadly blah blah blah. How the heck did Matt not know that? Idiot? Wow, Matt sounds like a real idiot today.
Speaker 3: Again, I'm not going to explain it away.
Speaker 2: Usually that is like, oh, Clipper Spurs tonight, Wemby's gonna be out there, Petro so Whimpy's not Petros. There's gonna be no Windy.
Speaker 3: Surely, me and me and John were standing there. He's like, you see him? I was like, I don't see him, man, I don't know. Maybe maybe he's coming out a little bit late. He say, do you really think he's not gonna play? I don't know, man, I don't think he's gonna play.
Speaker 2: Your guy, John took you out last night. Tonight he's gonna meet Kate's in the bathroom at don Cucko. What lo Johnny johny one line johny DV was talking to us about you guys today. What he said anyone can do Frogman Friday sound bites and dead and live guy birthdays blah blah blah. You need to put him in his place.
Speaker 8: Let me walk in like a rooster.
Speaker 3: I could say something mean and I'm not gonna hold my tongue because I'm an idiot. They had enough date on our station that said Webb and Yama is not playing and I.
Speaker 2: Girl, wait till you see this French pragmants.
Speaker 3: You guys are gonna freak out.
Speaker 2: Did I just hear Tom Jodas referenced or am I confused? So many reasons to love the show. You don't get that anywhere else? Well, yeah, you do it? Okay, see the ghost of Tom jod plays half the defense for that team. That's why the balls are good. Yeah, balls slipping out and he what he does, he uses an ethereal dust from the dust bowl.
Speaker 3: The worst hard time.
Speaker 5: What that was?
Speaker 2: Hey, how about a talkbacker too, Tim Kates, He's dug out a couple more.
Speaker 4: First, you think for doing an hour and a half of Dodger talked today, so we didn't have to listen to any Rogan and sometimes Rodney.
Speaker 3: I feel like there's quite a few of those on the talkback.
Speaker 9: Then, please tell me the Dodgers are getting rid of those Dippin' dot city whatever unieds they wear.
Speaker 2: Ultimately at home they're not. We love those.
Speaker 3: They've really grown on me.
Speaker 2: I love these blue hirt.
Speaker 3: I really like these petros.
Speaker 2: Just so you know, into it is an arena, it's not a stadium. Better luck next time, Pal.
Speaker 3: Did you call it a stadium?
Speaker 2: I don't know. I call it I say a lot of Vegas.
Speaker 3: Hey, I didn't know when you.
Speaker 9: Grew up in La and you know as much Spanish as a second generation Mexican.
Speaker 2: Petres is an Anglo name.
Speaker 3: You're Latino, not an. You're Latino, not an Anglo and then it's Pedro, so y'all have me go?
Speaker 2: Hey my friends. He's mean.
Speaker 8: You know, I just call my friends. You know, I got confession.
Speaker 6: It's not Monday, but I still have today and uh, you know, because I'm Latin.
Speaker 2: That's the best. That's the best when I've heard all that. A friend one with you. Okay, thanks for listening. We'll be right back. We got another hour coming up. Quick hit, fun Fact, Dead and Alive. Boom rivet