Speaker 1: Mojoe in the morning. Bianca, you were hanging out with the family over the weekend. I understand that you guys all did a family movie night.
Speaker 2: Yeah if that was the first one we've ever done ever in our life, which is crazy.
Speaker 1: Everybody hanging out with each other and just loving each other.
Speaker 3: Michael movie, me, my mom, my dad, my brother and Bryce.
Speaker 1: Family. Did your dad get up and dance like he did at my Hall of Fame party where he was dance. I'll never forget. I'll never be able to listen to Whitney Houston. I want to dance with somebody without thinking of Al and Katrina dancing with each other and your dad getting low and and.
Speaker 2: He's coming home with kiss marks on his neck.
Speaker 1: Remember we had to examine everybody's lipstick. Your dad, Your dad is a dancer. Did he get up and dance at all during he was at dancing?
Speaker 2: But he was screaming at the movie like he doesn't know movie etiquette. So when the actors are saying something, my dad's like, yup, he's right, was like.
Speaker 3: You're either a winner or a loser. But Dad's like, yup, he's right.
Speaker 1: He's agreeing with the abusive dad Joe Jackson.
Speaker 3: Yeah, when he brought the belt, I was like, shoot, that was me as a kid too.
Speaker 1: With the Home God. It was that bad nough box. Actually the theater that we were in last night, Chelsea and I went to go see it in Novae at the super Emacs for Imagine, and that theater was packed, parents with kids and everything. And there was little kids, man, that were sitting there going you go, Michael. It was the coolest thing ever. Man.
Speaker 2: My dad's the same way because he doesn't know how to be quiet in a movie. But he also hasn't been to a movie in like ten years. He probably didn't know etiquette. But also I don't know ettiqu either.
Speaker 1: Okay now, and this is where we're gonna get interesting. Bianca was called unladylike for what.
Speaker 2: So I was at home and usually I'm very comfortable when I'm in my house. Bryce was over. I'm not gonna change who I am when I have my man over whatever. So I'm walking around the fridge, I'm burping, I'm farting, you know, stuff happens, stuffs going on, and I'm like kind of making myself burke too, because like my stomach was already I'm like, like that, you know you make yourself?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was likely it.
Speaker 4: Can you your uh make me do that?
Speaker 1: That was awful. I can't believe that.
Speaker 3: And my mom's sitting in the living room and watching TV. She turns her head around. You're so unlady, like, how are you doing this in front of Bryce?
Speaker 2: I did not raise you this way? And Bryce is like, yeah, miss Sherry, you're so right out of the way Bianka acts this way? Bryce, Why is Bryce switching up on me? He loves it when we're alone.
Speaker 1: Wait, Bryce loves it when.
Speaker 3: You Yeah, he doesn't mind it. He loves it. He loves it. Has he told you he loves it? He said he doesn't mind it.
Speaker 1: He doesn't mind you. He doesn't because I'll be honest with you, most women, including my wife, don't ever burpen fart in front of me. I've not No, I've never dated a woman that I or a girl that burped and farted like that. I think it would be a little bit of a turnoff.
Speaker 2: If Oh, really, he doesn't mind it, but he doesn't do it in front of me, which is a little weird.
Speaker 1: He minds it, He just doesn't.
Speaker 3: Have to tell you that Okay, Well, yeah.
Speaker 1: So your mom is trying to get him to or get you to be polite. Polite?
Speaker 3: Yeah, And I asked, I asked his mom about it. I asked her.
Speaker 1: Wait, you went to his mom and said to his mom what I said?
Speaker 3: Hey, like I fart in Burb in front of Price sometimes. Is that an issue?
Speaker 2: She says, Oh, Burb, I'll fart, I'll poop, I'll do whatever I got to do in front of my man.
Speaker 3: I don't care. It's human nature.
Speaker 4: He was raised this way, so that's probably why he not mind.
Speaker 3: So it runs in the family. I guess that's how I know I fit right in.
Speaker 1: Did your mom do this in front of your dad?
Speaker 3: No, she'll we walk around naked in the house.
Speaker 1: Sometimes your mom walks around the house naked.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like she'll have a robot. She used to get rid in her bathroom nid.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's where. But she's not. She's not taking a douchie with a door open. Iss.
Speaker 3: No, but I don't think it's an issue.
Speaker 1: Rice hasn't seen you poop?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: No, No, we've been gone that far.
Speaker 1: That's crazy. Can can I be Honestiana? You are a very beautiful wonderful person. I love you literally like a little sister daughter. Okay, but don't burpen fart, and honestly, when you do that thing in the studio where you do the female farts, I love. That to me is the grossest thing I ever. Honestly, no guy wants to hear a girl's female farts, Yes, I do. I agree with Mojo.
Speaker 2: I had a boyfriend for like five years, and I would say year four, I started burping and farting in front of him, and I swear that that is part of the reason why he lost interest in me.
Speaker 1: Honestly, absolutely, I'm glad that you said that because I know a guy that dumped a girl because I remember you. I always remember you talking about this, and I will not fart in front of He said. It wasn't an accidental one. It was like a pull my finger, and he was so disgusted by it. And they had been dating for a little bit, but he was just like, I just can't look at her the same way.
Speaker 3: I feel like, even like pooping at home when he's home, because I know there's a chance he'll go up and smell it and smell it.
Speaker 2: I feel like, if you don't do it though with your significant other, you guys aren't close.
Speaker 1: Enough, and I mean that's a sign of closeness.
Speaker 4: I think you can, like for a one off, but if you just walking around yeah, ass breathe.
Speaker 1: God, Phil, what's up?
Speaker 5: Phil?
Speaker 4: Yeah? I could actually burp the whole alphabet in one.
Speaker 1: Not very attractive but also first time long time Phil. How do you feel about your girl burping and farting the alphabet in front of you?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 1: You know, go ahead, let's go. So you have no problems do it? You don't find it to be something that's not romantic at all. That's kind of a turn off.
Speaker 5: No, because when you're with your partner, you're supposed to share everything.
Speaker 1: No, but you're also supposed to keep some romance alife. Yeah. I don't know. I don't think that you want to share all of everything. What's going on? How you doing?
Speaker 4: Oh good?
Speaker 1: How are you doing? Okay? What's happening? What do you think about Bianca being called Unladylike?
Speaker 2: I disagree with that.
Speaker 5: We all have to do like, we all have to fart and boo boo and and I just hate pretending.
Speaker 3: Like we don't like I do that all in front of my husband. He closes the door. He closes the door when he goes number two.
Speaker 4: But I don't.
Speaker 3: I'm like, we all have to do it.
Speaker 1: You leave the door open so everybody can smell and hear.
Speaker 5: Well, it's only it's only him and I that live here.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, I just like I just.
Speaker 5: Pay pretend like, oh girls, we all fire, we don't poop. Like that's so unrealistic.
Speaker 3: I don't care if it's not romantic.
Speaker 1: There's a difference depending. I don't. I just don't want to do it in front of them. Yeah, the idea, the idea. She's pushing one out in front of Beyonca, in front of her guy, you know what I mean? What's what's up, Jason? How you doing.
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 1: I just gotta say, I prefer if she's gonna in front of me, because that means she's more comfortable. I would prefer her to be more comfortable in herself and natural around me. She's more comfortable, or she's more disgusting.
Speaker 3: Come on, it's all natural.
Speaker 2: Everybody does it.
Speaker 1: It's you know, I get it. But she's pushing it out. It's not like it slips out, you know what I mean. And she's embarrassed by it.
Speaker 5: She's literally the first time Michael did it in front of me, it was an accident.
Speaker 1: And yeah, she's been doing it ever since. The thing with Beyonca is she just got back from the movies. She's got popcorn farts.
Speaker 2: You don't know, honestly, even the bad ones. Brice is like, oh, I suppose, Okay.
Speaker 1: What's what's up man? How you doing. I'm just disgusted by Bianca. Oh what's going on?
Speaker 5: I mean, unfortun it's natural. I mean, my husband unfortunately looked down while while I was giving birth to our kid, and some of things that he probably never wants to see again, including like I I pooped when I gave birth to our kid. You know, it's just it's natural.
Speaker 1: By the way you are giving birth to his child, that's one thing. And that happens, You're gonna be whatever. And he's seeing this beautiful baby. This is a Saturday night after seeing a movie with her dad out.
Speaker 3: Can I be honest. I think there's a double standard set here.
Speaker 2: I think if a guy were to do it, it's no issue, it's not a problem.
Speaker 3: I disagree that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, see a.
Speaker 2: Guy does it, it's like natural it's like, oh, all guys do that, but if a girl does it, oh, she's an lady, Like she shouldn't be doing that now.
Speaker 4: I mean, I get what you're saying. I think it is more acceptable. I think it happens more often that a guy behaves that way. But do you want to behave the same way that a guy is? No, but that's look at you want to say, Hello, Hi, Brad, Hey, how's it going, Mojo?
Speaker 1: What's going on?
Speaker 2: Hey?
Speaker 3: You guys actually call me by my real name today, usually call me Nathan.
Speaker 1: Okay, I don't know what we must add it in here? Wrong? What's going on? Brad?
Speaker 4: No, it's all good.
Speaker 1: I think my son called in one day. You guys might have Okay, yeah, what's happening? Would you want to say? I just wanted to comment on that other caller.
Speaker 4: Man, my wife's be doing that too.
Speaker 5: Man, she'd be leaving that bathroom door open in our bedroom and I'm like, no, you gotta shut that door.
Speaker 3: I'll be telling all the time.
Speaker 1: What we do.
Speaker 5: But come on, man, I might want to eat at that restaurant someday.
Speaker 4: You never know.
Speaker 1: It's crazy. Your boyfriend is on the phone. Yeah, it's the world. Beyonca's boyfriend Bryce is on the phone here right now. Bryce, Hello, Hello Bryce, Bryce? Do you really like it when she does this?
Speaker 2: Honestly? I I really don't mind, honestly, Like, if she treats me good.
Speaker 1: That's all that matters than you. But is she treating you good when she's making you have a Dutch ovenm?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 4: Is there?
Speaker 3: But if we're driving, if we're driving on the highway and she parked, I might kick her.
Speaker 1: Out of the car.
Speaker 2: No. Sometimes I do have like the very dudly ones and he's like, dude, why do you gotta do it?
Speaker 3: Right now? I'm locking the car, windows are going down.
Speaker 2: But it gets really bad sometimes I'm not going to.
Speaker 1: Do you think that you date Bianca because it sounds to me like she is more like her mom than she is like her like your mom, then she is like her mom. Yeah, like your mom and her are very similar.
Speaker 2: No, it's really funny sometimes, like they'll have like so much stuff in common. Honestly, I don't go to house sometimes, just hang out the mom. Bryce isn't even there. Honestly, at this.
Speaker 1: Point, boy, you guys are definitely getting married.
Speaker 3: In no way, we're locked in stunt.
Speaker 1: What do you want to say stunt? I just want to say no, man shouldn't be far. Nobody want to smell them. Listen. It's funny once as an an accident, But to sit there and have fart contests with each other, I just don't know that's gonna You know that, Listen, I'm a girl. When you do that, you I got a program. It's it's yeah, it's no longer a romance. It's a bromance between you and Rice.
Speaker 3: Bryce likes the bromance. I'm still done for it.
Speaker 2: Hey, if it works for conversation, impact your behavior moving forward? No, listen, I got stomach issues, bro, So I'm gonna have some problems going on.
Speaker 1: All day this. You know it's going to impact the relationship. What she eats for lunch is gonna be gonna deals with the two Bryce. Is there any food? Is there any foods that make her extra gassy? Like places that you can't go to to eat any more?
Speaker 4: Usually when we go to Chipotle and she gets beans in her bowlts.
Speaker 1: Do it for you?
Speaker 3: And that chicken, bro, I don't know if that chicken is even real.
Speaker 1: Oh my god? All right, Well, Bryce, you you'd be good, sound funny. There's more so is like you need to go to the bathroom road, take a chat.
Speaker 2: By the way, there's no issue he does, it won't be on your turn.
Speaker 1: Oh my god.