Speaker 1: I'm not sure if it's a good idea or not, but I'm just taking Tilt all pm at night to go to sleep, and let me tell you, it works. It doesn't make you go to sleep faster, but it makes you stay asleep.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I think I woke up one time Vaunt at like one o'clock or something like that. I thought maybe it was four, and I looked at it was one o'clock. I'm like, tell.
Speaker 3: Them, and I guess, like Nike will. And then at some point I was just doing like like I guess gummis to help me sleep, and I realized they don't help you get sleepy. But once you're in that sleep all it feels like the best of your life.
Speaker 1: But then I don't want to become dependent on it because it says on the label it says, do not take more than fourteen days on a row or you'll become like, you know, maybe dependent, but also it lose its effectiveness, and then I'll have to start taking whatever is next. What's the one ambient not ambient? Is that ambient? Maybe that's the one. It's the sleep aid, right, I think? I think so, yeah, Yeah, it's the one that makes you go to sleep. But when you take Ambien, you're supposed to take it and then get into bed right away, because Ambien does that like weird behavior thing where a friend of mine got up in the middle of the night, got her eight year old son out of bed and started making infrened host.
Speaker 3: But it's so just tough because of what we do, because we just wake up at it ab normal time. So I'm worried that sometimes if i take the Talonel PM or whatever, that I'm going to be too deep in the sleep and not hear my alarm.
Speaker 4: See that's what I was just saying today.
Speaker 2: I don't I wouldn't want to take it unless i it was like a weekend and I could sleep in.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's just tough because we wake up what like four thirty sometimes a little earlier.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And so I don't want to risk it.
Speaker 1: Now that I'm out in Victoria. My alarm goes off at four oh five in the morning.
Speaker 4: That is insane.
Speaker 1: I push snooze one time and then I'm up at four fourteen in the morning.
Speaker 2: And you only have one one alarm set. Yeah, gosh, because I have to have three now because once I had one and I slept through it and.
Speaker 1: Said three alarms.
Speaker 2: I said three just because, like, once I slept through the first one, I thought, well, now I'll have to have two. But if I'm gonna have two, I might as well have three just in case, because I don't want to risk it.
Speaker 4: My logic. Yeah, truly, it's so tough.
Speaker 1: Where you went out to one of those paint your colors something last night?
Speaker 4: Oh yes, I texted you guys.
Speaker 3: I went to color me mine with Alyssa And it's like one of those you paint ceramic, you know, plates or a mug or whatever.
Speaker 4: It was so fun.
Speaker 3: We just went just for you know, just a relax and we were like, no phones and so on my Instagram story at vant leak if you want to go first of all, follow but see I painted typical a radio.
Speaker 4: But the reason I.
Speaker 3: Painted a radio is because we were just looking around and of course I picked up the radio. But on the bottom of it somebody's name was on it. It said Cayden. And I don't know if you remember, I literally said yesterday in the show, I would love to name my son Kaden.
Speaker 4: So I was like, oh, I'm gonna paint this. You're like, it's a sign it was because I've never said that out loud until yesterday.
Speaker 3: And then Alyssa painted like a nice little plate and she did like beautiful leaves or something on it. You guys know, I am not the artsy person, but I enjoyed it much more than I thought.
Speaker 4: I really.
Speaker 1: No, that's cool.
Speaker 4: Good for you.
Speaker 1: So it's on your Instagram vaunt leak and it's a picture.
Speaker 4: Of both of the things that we painted. Yes, it was cute, and they're so they're like glazing.
Speaker 5: So yeah.
Speaker 3: So what you do is you go you pick out whatever it is that you want and colored me mine. There's a bunch of them, but they have like other things like it too. You go pick out the plate or the what everything you want, the ceramic thing. Yeah, and then you pick out the colors. They give you like a bunch of different things and they're so nice. Shout out color me mine and maple grove, and shout out Belle who was so helpful. Oh no, I totally get that. That's I love your radio, by the way. That's cool. That's what I would have chosen too.
Speaker 1: We used to do that. It was called paint your plate down at like fiftieth in France and he Dinah. Yeah, every year at about this middle of December, me and the kids would go down and pick out a little ceramic vase or a little bud plate or whatever, and we would sit there have caribou because there's a caribou down the street, and we would do a little paint your plate and then give them to Susan my wife or my my or their mom. Yeah, and we've got probably fifteen years of projects for paint your plate. They close down, it's sad.
Speaker 4: Oh you keep them like for fifteen years onward.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, we kept every one of them.
Speaker 2: Are they actually cute? Are they like live laugh love kind of crap?
Speaker 1: No, they're they're they're cute because you can make I mean, Allison was artsy and so she would make a little a beautiful little coffee mug, and then Carson would half assed paint a dog or a frog or something like that.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: But as you got older and then I made like a little sushi plate and I made a frog for Carson one time, and I made a giant turtle for Carson. That's a little dish that you lift a shell up. So yeah, so's there's some really cool stuff. That's cool that you did that.
Speaker 4: I enjoyed it.
Speaker 1: I will tell you this that if you go to one of the painting and drink wine and paint kind of a thing that you'll you'll make a piece of art that you'll look at you'll go, wow, that turned out pretty good, and it looks just like your friends, because they will make you do it the same way. And then you take it home and go, I'm not gonna hang this up. I'll put it here. Here's a good spot behind the shoes in the closet. Yeah, fer yep, not gonna lie.
Speaker 4: We did that.
Speaker 3: I went to we did paint and sop for Valentine's the last year, and I think maybe just November that passed. We were like, oh forgot, these were on the shelf in the closet, garbage.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but it's fun while you do it. You know, you make a crappy little piece of art, and it's fun while you do it.
Speaker 4: You make a crappy piece of art.
Speaker 1: You are not into the live, laugh love art that hangs in Like Susan had the shop, the born and Brush shop where you would paint old aged barn furniture or barn would and we say things like the Hess family or Vaunt's cabin or whatever.
Speaker 2: I think that stuff, in my humble opinion, is so ugly and I think it it's the decoration in a lot of people's homes and it's not decor because like having a sign that says family with like a professional picture of your family below it, that's not art.
Speaker 4: I don't know, it just thinks.
Speaker 2: I feel like it's so ugly, like live left love or in this house, we don't follow the rules except for love whatever it is, you know, and it's all in like calligraphy, and it's all the same exact fund.
Speaker 1: That was the staple of Susan's business, you know, things like that, and people flocked to that story, I know, flocked to that store. Well, I think because it's it goes back to the art painting thing. You don't necessarily love your product, you love the experience of doing it. And people would come in and they'd drink wine and they'd make snacks or whatever. Susan had to chase a couple of people out that brought in their own thermos or yetti cooler full of vodka, like you can't is there vodka in that? And they're like, now, she's like I can smell it on you, I can drink it, and it's like, no, we can lose our license if you're drinking vodka in here here. But no with Susan, she didn't do it anymore. I don't care. But somebody else owns the store. Now it's still a great store. But it was actually a cool product. If you're into that sort of thing. You're just not into that live laugh low born Barnwood joke.
Speaker 2: Unless it's a joke, then I'll do it. But no, live laugh bang. How about live laugh bang sounds funny? I love that.
Speaker 1: Okay, we are coming back in a second on kt w B. It's gonna be like I think a high of maybe eight or nine today, so it's warm enough.
Speaker 6: Eight.
Speaker 1: Guy lost the bet. He made a funny bet. Would you do this? Would you bet on this? What did he have to eat? Nothing but this for one entire month? Could you do it? I don't think I could. And we'll see whether he did and what it is coming up now. Shout outs on the radio were still magical. There's something about hearing your voice on your favorite radio station, or in our case, your sixth favorite radio station. Shout up to from Mike, who is a given a birthday shout out to his says, wonderful sister in law, Anita, thanks for choosing our family. I hope you don't regret it. The jury's still out. Guy made a bet. You make a bet quce in a while, it's like, Okay, I bet a dollar. I'll bet you, you know, a dozen donuts or whatever. This bet was a little bit different. This guy made a bet on basically a golf tournament, and he said that he would eat if he lost. He would eat exclusively fast food for one month, which might sound doable at first, but they made it more specific. He said, if this sky wins next week, I will only eat Wendy's chili for a month. Why Wendy's chili, he says, it's not happened in folks, zero bad chance of this happening.
Speaker 4: What Wendy's chili is not that bad? No, but every day for a month.
Speaker 1: YEA, yeah, that's it. I mean, I don't know. He will only eat not just with you know, fruits and vegetables and fiber and things like that. We'll only eat Wendy's chili for a month. The guy lost the bet. He lost the bet, and he said he will hold himself to his word. He admitted he was wrong, congratulated his opponent. Said. The only thing I'm gonna be eating till February twenty fifth breakfast lunch dinner is Wendy's chili. No cheese, no crackers, just chili. Now, the guy says he hasn't the pain, hasn't said in yet. On day two, he said breakfast chili is surprisingly underrated, but he does note that he regrets not allowing crackers rip his butt.
Speaker 4: Chili man and his underwear.
Speaker 1: Goodness gracious, he said, I've been abusing my digestive track for fifty years. Now I've got this.
Speaker 4: It's also gotta be some health, not benefits, like something I'll get that does not good.
Speaker 6: For your health by doing that for twenty something days, and I will get real tooty, lots of toots. Well, other than here's the thing that you might know and you might not know. Chili does not include beans. Chili is just meat.
Speaker 1: Did you know that? No, I've only ever eaten it, but that's what the people make it. Chili. Real chili is just chili with no beans. But people make it with beans because it just you know, it adds some fiber and some texture in there, a little bit of flavor maybe.
Speaker 2: But if it doesn't have beans, then isn't it just ground beef?
Speaker 1: No, it's chili. I didn't make the rules. Bailey look it up, right, she doesn't believe me, so she could look it up. And this is a big day. I don't know how you can doubt me. On Joey Fatone's forty ninth birthday.
Speaker 4: Oh well, if you would have said that, then I would have believed you.
Speaker 1: Off rip Okay, it's also Nick Carter's forty sixth birthday. Am I sex shoe?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 4: And my everyday? Okay?
Speaker 2: So it says so chili is actually short for chili con carne.
Speaker 1: Yeah, chili chili concarne. What does the concarne mean? That means with beans? I think chili?
Speaker 2: Okay, So spicy stew of Mexican origin containing chili, peppers, meat, tomatoes, and often beans. So it maybe not is always beans, but often beans of course.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean that's the only way you make chili. How did you probably go to Mexico or you know, El Paso, Texas or somewhere where you get authentic. Maybe there's somebody who's got a Mexican heritage that can tell us is chili chili with beans? Chili is not with me with beans.
Speaker 4: I'm looking at pictures of chili, though, and I would like them.
Speaker 2: Oh it looks so good, though, David Delicious.
Speaker 4: This one's got corn in it.
Speaker 1: Oh that sounds good too.
Speaker 4: This one's got little guacamole.
Speaker 1: The best way to make chili is sprinkled cheese and onions on the top, and then a little dollup of daisy. Yes, so a doll what do a dollar a dazy? That's a daisy sour cream? Oh okay, I never heard that jingle. All right, we need a sing along song of the day, so text in. I'm gonna vote for either a Joey Fatone in sing song or a Backstreet Boys song. So here's what I'm gonna do. I'm gonna limit it to those choices. Okay, because it's Joey Fatone's birthday, Nick Carter's birthday, We're gonna limit it to those choices for the singaalong song of the day. So either In sing or Backstreet Boys, let us know which artist and which song you want to hear hek yeah, and we'll play one of those coming up next on the sing along song of the day. You can text us at our special super secret password text number five three nine two one. How do you remember it? It spells k dubub one. That is the super secret password to get right to the radio station Katie WB one. Don't tell anybody textas though I will play your song coming up. That's a lot of sponsors that is keeping us. Yeah, good morning, Sarah, Good morning. Sarah's driving into work today or maybe the gym, but I'm gonna go ahead and guess work.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, definitely work.
Speaker 1: Okay, gotcha. Sarah's calling into the first song, the what if We So today? But Sarah, before we get started, first of all, I need three fun facts about you, Sarah. What do you got?
Speaker 7: Oh gosh? Originally I am from Wisconsin and I am currently in Virginia.
Speaker 1: Wow. Wait, not Virginia, Minnesota, but the state of Virginia.
Speaker 7: No, the state of Virginia. Newport News, Virginia. So near the historic you know, Williamsburg Town area.
Speaker 5: Cool.
Speaker 1: I went there a couple of years ago on a field trip with Liam. That's bet Son. So yeah, okay, So fun fact number two.
Speaker 7: Fun fact number two. I have a sig business that I do is sour dough and my company name is called.
Speaker 5: Sarah Dough s A R A H do right, no h.
Speaker 7: I always told everybody it's Sarah, not Sarah.
Speaker 1: Ha Sarah okay? And so are you on Instagram? I am on Instagram under Sarah Doe.
Speaker 7: Yes, I love l LLC is my is my handle Sarah LLC.
Speaker 1: That's very cool. I'm going to look you up and all the way from Virginia. What is your third fund fact?
Speaker 7: My third fund fact is I am also an ultrasound tech.
Speaker 1: Wow, so you tell people it's a boy, it's a girl.
Speaker 7: Actually opposite, So I don't do any of that. I actually work at a breast center, so I help people diagnose breast cancer.
Speaker 1: Oh I didn't. I truly didn't know that it was an ultrasound. So is that not the same as a mammogram?
Speaker 7: It is absolutely not the same. No no extra, no radiation at all.
Speaker 1: Very interesting. You are a fascinating person, Sarah. I'm so glad and all the way all the way from Virginia. When there's some great radio stations out there, but you choose to listen to kd WB.
Speaker 7: It's a part of home, you know, Like I've been listening to y'all since I was about in fourth grade so and I am now.
Speaker 1: Forty four so nice, So from about ten so you've been listening to about about thirty four years, the entire time that I have been suffering here at this radio station.
Speaker 8: Yes.
Speaker 7: Absolutely, I remember back in the way, back in the day when I think it was Tony Fly was on.
Speaker 1: I don't know that name.
Speaker 4: You never heard of him.
Speaker 1: I don't know that you never heard of them. Sarah, You're wonderful. Drive safely. Thank you for listening. I agree.
Speaker 4: Wait, what's his heirst sing along song?
Speaker 1: You're right, Sarah, I forgot what is your sing along song?
Speaker 7: Boys?
Speaker 5: Everybody, you have a great day, Sarah.
Speaker 7: Thank you you too?
Speaker 1: Am I Sexue?
Speaker 8: Well yeah, region now yeah.
Speaker 4: Every bad?
Speaker 1: What a great?
Speaker 3: So?
Speaker 1: What a great? That is the perfect sing along song. And I hope you enjoyed that. We had another listener. We talked to Sarah who's from Newport News, Virginia, and then somebody else wrote it there Kate also listening from Newport News, Virginia.
Speaker 4: What if they know each other? Because right, what are the odds. What are the odds?
Speaker 1: I mean that we have people that listen all over the country, and we have people that listen to New York City, the biggest radio market in the world, and they say we're better than the show's out there.
Speaker 5: Wow.
Speaker 1: Wow, No you hear that quite to say, I really appreciate that. However, we are the tenth best show in the Twin Cities, so we're pretty pretty proud of that, and moved moved up from number eleven. We're gonna play a little game here called Bandle. By the way, I'm pretty proud of myself. I got wordled in four today. I got connections with no mistakes, and I only needed one hint in strands.
Speaker 4: I think I'm going to go back to wordle.
Speaker 3: I stopped wordle like when it was in its prime, but I think you inspired.
Speaker 4: Me to go back to it.
Speaker 1: I just it's just a routine for me. It's like my morning thing. I get up, I put the dog out, sit down, I have some coffee made that I mean, you know, like you know, auto brew, sit down to the kitchen counter for about ten or fifteen minutes, do my puzzles, check my email, check my text, messaging, and my first wordle guess is always raise because it's got three vowels and two very common letters in there.
Speaker 4: Ye.
Speaker 1: If I don't do well with raise, my second word is mouth mouth exactly because it's got T H and an M, which is moderately common, but the two other vowels in there. What they will do with you, though, is screw you up and wordle by making the final letter a why. So it'll be like I don't know, sunny yeah, or it'll be I don't know, giving another word that ends with it why Bailey, Well it's too long. Yeah, I'm a dummy, dummy, yeah, yeah, so tell me. Yeah, that's wordle.
Speaker 4: Gotcha. They play the word segment.
Speaker 1: That's wordle. Let's play bandles.
Speaker 2: Okay, this is bandal. So bandal is a game similar to wordle, except I get layers of a song, one kind of instrument, group class at a time, and I only get a couple of hints at the beginning, and my hints at the beginning are released in two thousand and five, three hundred and seventy million YouTube views, not a lot, not a lot, and the difficulty is very hard.
Speaker 1: Oh, then it's likely a song we might not even know, but.
Speaker 4: Two thousand and five, we'll see.
Speaker 1: Okay, let's try it.
Speaker 2: Okay, this is going to start with the drums.
Speaker 1: Okay, nothing, nothing.
Speaker 2: It sounds kind of like Jamaican e, like a Caribbean Caribbean.
Speaker 4: Yeah, okay, we're going to add the bass to it. It's definitely given like.
Speaker 1: The bass line. I don't know it unless I'm wrong. Okay.
Speaker 4: Do you want to guess?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 4: No, I don't.
Speaker 2: Okay, So the next one is electric guitar and guitar, So I guess two different guitars.
Speaker 4: Here we go. Oh, I feel like I know you know it?
Speaker 2: M M.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, it'll okay. Let's try the next last vocals.
Speaker 2: Next one is electric guitar, two an organ okay, okay, and then the next one is vocals.
Speaker 1: I recognize it, but I could not tell you the name.
Speaker 4: Of that song. I'd be better at the song if I could pick the song. I mean, I'd be at this game if I could pick the song.
Speaker 2: Okay, So here's adding voice, cover and backing vocals.
Speaker 1: Is this the last one?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 2: It's not what I thought, but I'll continue playing.
Speaker 1: Nipple back.
Speaker 4: It's rock Star Star, It's rock Star rock Star sound stopping.
Speaker 7: Wow.
Speaker 1: Wow, that's a really crappy synth version of rock Star.
Speaker 2: And that is not what you and I thought it was because we were on the same page with what song it was.
Speaker 4: And I don't think we were thinking I die.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I think I actually enough. How did you do? I hope you like that game. It's a little bit weird on the radio, but it's maybe I don't know, it's it's fun to play. It's called bandle All right, were ready for the dirt? We had a lot of dirt to cover, yet got to it. Yet you're ready it all ready, right now, ready to go, right now? Okay, if gossiping was a career, they'd be making Bang Dave's dirt on kd w B. All right, let's get into the dirt and see what we got here. First of all, Lady Gaga sings the won't you Be My Neighbor? Well, she's getting paid to do it because she's doing it for a Rocket Mortgage Super Bowl ad, And here is a little bit of lady guy guy.
Speaker 2: That's what a god of women as well say, Would you be mine?
Speaker 4: Could you be mine?
Speaker 5: Mon?
Speaker 4: You be my neighbor?
Speaker 1: Please?
Speaker 4: Won't You Be by name?
Speaker 1: Rocket Mortgage selling out a childhood memory. Thank you. Here is Lady Gaga talking about the legacy.
Speaker 9: Mister Rogers was so clearly someone that stood for something, and it is powerful to think of what he would say right now, and it's kind of a special song to revisit.
Speaker 4: At this time. It was actually really good. Yeah I liked it well, she can say yeah.
Speaker 2: This week, eleven point five million pre registered at Ticketmaster for Harry Styles residency at madis In Square Garden and they had less than one hundred and fifty to one odds to score a seat. So the Madison Square Garden capacity is about twenty thousand. He scheduled thirty dates, so that's around six hundred thousand tickets, but each person could purchase up to eight tickets, so only the first seventeen thousand people in the Ticketmaster queue of eleven million were guaranteed seats.
Speaker 4: So people are kind of mad about it.
Speaker 2: The general sale said on Friday, like, may the odds be up forever in your favor, and so they say, hey, you know what, it might be less expensive for a better chance to find Harry Styles show to travel. One of the twenty shows outside of the United States.
Speaker 4: It's so expensive. It is so expensive.
Speaker 2: And also, like, what doesn't make sense to me, because I'm so ethical and a good person, is that like, Okay, yes, I could purchase up to eight tickets, but why would I purchase eight tickets if not eight people of meat were going? Oh, it's so I could resell them for like an exorbitant amount of money.
Speaker 4: That seems unethical to me.
Speaker 3: Because that's money you have to have to start with, and then the gamble that somebody does buy them from.
Speaker 4: You, Right, But I think people would buy them.
Speaker 1: It's run by like the ticket cartel, and it really is such a shady, shady business. Yeah, but who remembers getting up early and lining up at like down in the Valley Records at Sam Goodie or Dayton's or whatever to get up early or go to Sears and you'd get in line and wait outside to buy tickets. Yes, And that was the thing before electronic ticket in right.
Speaker 4: And I feel like you can still.
Speaker 2: I think you can still go places to buy tickets, like go to their box office to buy them in person and then you don't have to pay fees. But I feel like they're still they're already adding fees onto even that now, and that was you should be like the benefit.
Speaker 4: Oh I'm not going to buy them online. I'm going to go in person, so I don't have to pay fees.
Speaker 1: It is a ticket cartel.
Speaker 3: Yes, So there are rumors about Marcelo Hernandez and some Brina Carpenter dating. If you don't know Marcelo Hernandez, he's the guy that does the Domingo.
Speaker 4: Skit on Saturday Night Live. But here he is clearing it up on a podcast.
Speaker 1: Are you not trying your hardest to marry her?
Speaker 4: I'm in a relationship, you are, Yeah, I'm in a relationship. Okay, Dominican girl. She's an architect. Oh she's she went to Yale.
Speaker 9: Wow.
Speaker 4: Okay, so yeah, but all.
Speaker 1: Right, But but Sabrina's awesome.
Speaker 2: So if there's not rumors that he's dating her, Dax spread that rumor just in that moment, so he said like, oh, I love Sabrina Carpenter, So I think you should be dating Sabrina Carpenter.
Speaker 3: It's such a weird thing to put on someone. Yes, I like this guy, you should date them?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: Uh, Brooklyn Beckham, I love this drama it continues. You just talk about the most elitist but trashy family, the David Beckham, Victoria Beckham, Brooklyn Beckham kind of a whole thing. They're not speaking to each other. He's mad because mom upstaged his bride at the wedding, and mom promised them a Vershachi wedding gown and she didn't come through. So they're not speaking to each other, and mom and dad Victorian David Beckhamer saying, well, you know, you got to let kids make their mistakes and you can't correct them. Blah blah blah. So here's the latest. Brooklyn the Kid was reportedly offered millions to release his wedding video, but he didn't want to sell her at any price. Like any celebrity, wedding, phones were confiscated and attendees were forced to sign NDA's. Only the official videographer would have a copy, and that was seized seized the night of the ceremony. A source says Brooklyn and Nicola or Nicola control every frame the video exists, but only on a private device they own. It will never be released. Brooklyn accused his mom of hijacking the first dance with the bride. He felt embarrassed that Posh Spice danced inappropriately. People said there was nuzzling and grinding. She's probably, you know, half in the bag by the time the ceremony rolls around, h the wedding dance rolls around. Another account blamed Mark Anthony, who introduced first dance by welcoming to the stage the most beautiful woman in the room tonight, Victoria Beckham. Now that is not what you say unless you're talking about the bride.
Speaker 4: No, it's not. Wow, it's very awkward.
Speaker 1: But again, just rich. It's kind of like my jet plane is the cushions are too hard, My steak is to juicy exactly.
Speaker 2: Kate Pop Demon Hunter's toys are finally coming out, or at least we have got a glimpse of Kate Pop Demon Hunter toys from both Hasbro and Mattel. It looks like they're gonna come in like little barbies obviously that makes sense, and also like little American girl dolls. Two of the three hunterricks girls, So that will come out, not until you know spring, but now you can see what they look like, and they look really cute.
Speaker 4: I can't believe they didn't have these out before Christmas.
Speaker 3: But whatever bumbled, right, yeah, fumbled Graham Nor in the British talk show host. He's talking about being a guest at the Big Tailor Swift Travis Kelsey wedding Lovely Taylor.
Speaker 4: Swift, who invited you to her wedding. I can say nothing that means it's happening. I've signed so many NDA's.
Speaker 3: And at that wedding they don't all have to sign a DA which is crazy right because it's a wedding.
Speaker 2: But man, I want to go to a wedding where I have to sign an NDA. I've never had to sign an NDA, and I kind of feel like I'm left out.
Speaker 1: Maybe one day.
Speaker 4: Have you ever signed it?
Speaker 9: Ndia?
Speaker 1: I did actually when I was on Pond Stars, but it was kind of a like a So you go on Pond Stars and I had Bob Barker's Prices right microphone and I still have it. So they you write into Pond Stars and you say, hey, I have this item. I would love to come out, and they're like, okay, well you know, let us know when you I said, tell me when you come out. So you go on Pond Stars, you go into the store. There's a giant, giant backroom warehouse, and the rest is just a pawn shop. And so you sit in a little office and they tell you, Okay, you're going to sign this. This is a real deal. When you make a deal with the Pond Stars guys, it's not for show. You're making a legal, binding deal. So if you sell it and then you go, well, I was just kidding, that's too bad. You've sold it. That's the deal. So the cameras are literally just to fly on the wall, So that is real. There's no rehearsal. My two guys that I met were Corey and Chumley, and I handed Tom the microphone. They were not impressed with it. They were playing around with it like the holding it, going hey how are you? How are you? And they said that we'll give you two thousand dollars for it. Everybody that likes Price is Right is dying. They're old and dead. Oh and so they didn't want to buy it. They offered me two thousand dollars for it, and I didn't disclose it for years. But I figured they're never going to run my episode, so let them come after me. But I will tell you this one. It was. It was legit. They didn't want it, and that was the deal.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they end up airing your show and we all see it and we're like, hush, Dave look so young.
Speaker 1: It was about so young seven or eight years ago. And what's really interesting is when you go to the Pond Star's pawn shop in Las Vegas. It's I think it's called Silver and Gold or something. I don't know, but the front of the story is just a pawn shop. There's really not really much impressive, but they film it in a mock pawn shop in the back, so yeah, it's it's not filmed out where the customers are because they would have to close down the pond Store pawn shop to film it's it's it's a mock pawn shop. It looks like a real pawn shop with display cases, and they have people that they get like you want to be on this, that wander around in the background and silently talk. They don't really talk, but they silently talk. I mean that the deal is one wow, and they didn't want to buy it. I want to buy it. No, Okay, we'll be right back. That is the dirt on Katie'll