Speaker 1: And now more of the Wadi show.
Speaker 2: All right, welcome back everybody.
Speaker 3: Hey, all right, so what did you discover through twenty three and me or ancestry dot Com. Yeah, there's all kinds of stories coming in on the text.
Speaker 2: Give me one off the text here, Gina.
Speaker 4: We found out this from the seventy to three. We found out my dead brother had a son. No one knew about it, and now he's in his twenties and I have a new nephew.
Speaker 2: Wow, god crazy.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I think my uncle found out that he had a daughter well into his like fifties, like late fifties, early sixties. I forget how old he was when he found out about it.
Speaker 6: Was it one of those cases where he didn't know the woman was pregnant.
Speaker 3: Yeah, had no idea, And then later found out about this daughter and it turns out the daughter had kids, So he was a grandfather. He went from having no kids and nothing to all of a sudden, he has got a daughter. Right, and dude, this loser, he he launched so hardcore into the whole grandfather thing.
Speaker 6: Oh I bet.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was all the loser.
Speaker 3: It's my uncle Dennis. He's a douche hear that? Guy, it's a douchebag.
Speaker 5: It's weird to me that the women keep it secret. I'm like, nah, like, uh, where's yeah, yeah, where's my monthly payment or size?
Speaker 3: So what what did you discover? Let's say hi to James, Yo, James, it's good yo.
Speaker 7: Whatever what do you show?
Speaker 2: So what did you what did you learn? What did you discover?
Speaker 8: So me and my older sisters took a twenty three and me, uh and found out that the three of us all had different dads.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, that's got to be a lil Yeah.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I'm glad we found out.
Speaker 8: We did it because my mom had cancer, so we wanted to see what kind of genetic makeup and uh, good thing we found out because she passed like three months later after she told us.
Speaker 7: Wow.
Speaker 3: And then so like, so what happened that? How did you confront uh you know, the people involved? I mean how like did you bring it up or did just kind of you had the information did nothing with it.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 8: So we were all on a FaceTime call with me and my sisters and my mom, and I pulled up the results kind of showing it and uh, I was like, wait, it says I'm half Mexican, not Salvadorian, and my mom like kind of.
Speaker 7: Panicked and dropped off the call, and we all talked to him.
Speaker 8: We all pulled it up, and two days later she kind of satisfolled down and was like, I was afraid to bring this up. I didn't know this would ever come up thirty years ago. I didn't know you guys would have DNA testing in your hands. Yeah, and uh yeah, so I don't know my biological father and I haven't told my other father.
Speaker 7: Same thing with my sisters.
Speaker 8: We just thought that now she's passed, there's no point in bringing it up.
Speaker 3: Well no, but I'm thinking, like, you know, did you say anything with the guy who raised you, who he thought was your dad and who he thought you were his son?
Speaker 2: That's crazy, Yeah, that's yeah for the dad. Yeah, well I.
Speaker 7: Knew you would say that. Greg. I'm sorry, but you know it is.
Speaker 8: I think now I'm thirty three and you know, kind of have my own life away from him, and I just think at this point in time, you know, it's not something to bring up because I'm.
Speaker 7: Not using him for anything. I'm not getting any money from him.
Speaker 3: No, No, I understand, And what's the point. What's the point of bumming him out too exact?
Speaker 7: Aig?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, all right, Hey James, Man, I appreciate the call. Thank you.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I guys have a going number one out here.
Speaker 3: Ye, hey man, thank you. Did you find out like your mom is hoeing around? Yeah?
Speaker 2: That's tough, you know. But here's the thing.
Speaker 3: It's one thing like, oh, your dad took off and you never knew anything about your dad and just there was no male figure in your life.
Speaker 2: This poor other dude who thought he was Yeah.
Speaker 9: I think it's the right thing though, that he's not telling him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I really think the right decision.
Speaker 6: But it's the right thing.
Speaker 2: No, I agree with that.
Speaker 6: I would think about that and stop.
Speaker 5: All separate dads.
Speaker 3: That's pretty crazy, right, that's a mean mom's out there putting it, you know, put it down.
Speaker 6: He's living her life.
Speaker 2: Yeah, a brook, Hi, Hi, all right, So what'd you learn?
Speaker 10: So my mom did twenty three years ago and found out she had a long lost of brother on her dad's side. Her dad had passed away already, so she confronted her mom about it, and my grandma just was like, oh yeah he did.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 10: It was mary shocking to all of us that she has this long lost brother nobody knew about.
Speaker 3: You gotta wonder, like, how do these guys pull this off who have secret families? Well, think back in the day it was way easier wall Yeah, but even like how but how do you manage that even back in the day before, just from a I don't know an operational standpoint.
Speaker 4: Yeah, when I said I found out my dad had a second family in the Czech Republic, Like, how are you doing? You got once a year by yourself for work.
Speaker 3: That's what I said that, Like, yeah, it's one thing if you have you you.
Speaker 2: Know, the different country thing.
Speaker 6: I don't know.
Speaker 3: You skipped town, You got some chick pregnant, you were with them whatever, skipped town and you've never seen or heard from again. But the people who are who are you know? Got got plate spinning and both places?
Speaker 6: Like how does the secret family know about the quote normal family?
Speaker 5: I think, Well, the people that I know that have like their other family in Mexico that their American family does and know about. I think the family in Mexico knows that.
Speaker 11: But I almost think it's easier for them to be out of the country. I know someone who did DNA testing after their parents had already passed away, found out that she had a half sister who lived down the street from her her whole Yeah.
Speaker 2: So Brooke like like, how did your grandma find out?
Speaker 10: Well, I think my grandpa and this other woman put they put their son up in for adoption, and I guess it just was a conversation that they had together and they just never told my sister or her five other siblings. Yeah, so my mom actually reached out to this new brother and they met up. They I guess hung out one time and that was it and they just kind of keep in touch here and there.
Speaker 3: Huh crazy.
Speaker 6: Did I ever tell you?
Speaker 7: Hi?
Speaker 2: Thank you Brook?
Speaker 7: Thanks Brook?
Speaker 9: I think I told you the story Woody about how my best friend had three, not one, three extra families that his dad had in Nicaragua show up at his dad's funeral. His current wife was there and the American family was there. It was the most awkward thing ever, man, and the mom was all pissed, wouldn't let him, you know, see the dad. And do you know, it was a whole thing, three different no fighting, no fighting, but it was a mess.
Speaker 2: No fighting fight. Let's say hi to Amanda, what's up? Amanda Morning Show.
Speaker 3: Hey, hey, all right, so through twenty three meter or ancestry dot Com, Like, what kind of surprise did you get?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 12: I never knew my biological father, who left when I was like two months old. So I eventually did a twenty three meters just to find you know, where he's from, that kind of thing background, what is he? And I found that I had a half sister that I had no idea about. And funny enough, her name also starts with an A. Her birthday is four days before mine, but she's two years older than I am.
Speaker 3: Four days before he was really putting Johnny Applesey is years older.
Speaker 12: Than I am. But so like the timing is kind of funny.
Speaker 3: Okay, Okay, so not the same year. I thought this dude had, like, you know, one daughter going over here, the other kid over here.
Speaker 2: Within like a few days of each a couple of years. Okay, got that one.
Speaker 12: But come to find out he wasn't. Never he never divorced her mother before he ever married my mother. So yeah, interesting.
Speaker 3: Question for all you guys who have done this stuff. So you find out, Okay, so you finally you have this this half sister, how do you contact them because people.
Speaker 12: Like they contacted me on Facebook.
Speaker 2: It's always.
Speaker 4: It's always DM yeah.
Speaker 5: Sometimes on the side, Hey do you know this person?
Speaker 12: And it was like, no, I've never met him, but I know of him.
Speaker 2: Yes, are you available for a chat?
Speaker 12: And the funny thing how you guys say about how it tells you like this person's your second cousin or whatever on it it said that we were cousins, that we weren't sisters, but we were cousins, which is the case.
Speaker 13: That's weird.
Speaker 2: All right, Well, Amanda, thank you for the call. Appreciate you listening. I saw a great time.
Speaker 12: Number one.
Speaker 2: Hell yeah, thank you, Amanda, thank you. Some other text air Gina.
Speaker 4: Yeah, this one's crazy because it happened in high school. This poor thing is in high school. We were learning about genetics and the teacher started talking about eye color and this girl said she was the only one in her family with her color eyes. So the teacher was like, you're adopted, and then she they didn't see her for a week. She didn't show up at school and she was in fact adopted. The teacher being like, you can't have those crazy. And there's an the other one from the seven one to four, says twenty three and me. We found out we have a half sister in California. We found out seven years ago. She's now sixty two and retired, but we spent the weekend with her and her family. So stoked my dad kept her a secret for fifty five years. That tight lip, dirty old goat fifty five years.
Speaker 2: I saw one in here.
Speaker 3: It's a see nine one three found out through ancestry research that my grandmother lied to us about her father having passed away when she was a baby. In actuality, her parents got divorced. Her dad moved to another city and lived into his seventies. My grandma was too embarrassed to say her parents divorced.
Speaker 7: Shake.
Speaker 5: I get that.
Speaker 3: Back in the thirties, it was such a different time. Yeah, so you made up this whole story. Now my dad died as a baby.
Speaker 2: No, I get it.
Speaker 4: My grandmother's parents were divorced, and it was like the biggest shame and scandal you could think of. Yeah, so you'd rather tell them that.
Speaker 3: They did eight seven seven forty four warning text us over to two two nine eight seven more what you show next.
Speaker 4: The was this legit fitness model that I worked with and he was super hot, and so I thought like it would be the ultimate power move to bang him, and I did. And then instead of him telling everyone, I told everyone because I thought that would make me look cool, and it caused a ton of problems and then he got fired.
Speaker 3: So I think that the we're all getting thrown off the scent by Sammy. What this trip all that she went on was all about. I think she's scoping out wedding venues. Oh, because she came back and she was saying, like, you know, she's realizing that brides field way too much pressure to have the perfect wedding.
Speaker 2: Like we didn't ask.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know, she went back to Massachusetts, which is where she's from originally, so yeah, chicks want to get married and stuff like that. And so it was this whole thing about like, no, I'm meeting up with old friends, yeah, to tell them all the chicks they're going to be bridesmaids.
Speaker 11: Well, there was a wedding marriage too, so letting talking and well what happened was it was in The wedding was in Cape Cod and it was raining. It rained the whole time we were there. And the wedding was at this house that was an outdoor venue and chairs and everything, and the bride her sister had got married at this house in twenty seventeen.
Speaker 13: It was one that they grew up going to in the summer.
Speaker 11: And so she had a very specific vision in her mind of what this wedding was going to be. They had to put a tent out over the reception area, and she refused to have the ceremony under the tent. It needed to be where she had decided it was going to be. But it's pouring rain out, so they had to hand out clear umbrellas to everyone. They didn't have enough. People are sharing umbrella. She's walking down in the mud in the pouring rain. Her like vision of what she had been planning and what I think she thought.
Speaker 13: She wanted it to be.
Speaker 3: What's what's I mean, what's the difference between being under a tent and being under umbrellas?
Speaker 13: No? Well, because of allocation in the in the backyard.
Speaker 6: Was in a different spot the guy, and.
Speaker 13: Then no one could see anything because everyone had umbrellas in front of her.
Speaker 14: Right, wait, she didn't have it the week Closset Resort and Golf Club. Yeah, how gross?
Speaker 6: Yes, I mean you should have told her like, Okay, this is what you're in a vision, but you have to be flexed.
Speaker 4: A lot of She had one friend that was like, girl, we need to get serious.
Speaker 11: Through but it did get to the point where it was like, nobody make any suggestions because she wasn't having any suggestion. It was like, no, this is what we're gonna do. We're gonna try and wait out the rain. So now it's a two hour delay for the wedding. At least it was an early wedding. It was supposed to start at three. But then it's like trying to wait out the.
Speaker 4: Rain and like people are hungry and getting annoyed.
Speaker 3: Right all the guests. Yeah, like it's just an immediate family thing.
Speaker 11: She had a vision, man, and you can't. And I don't think it's her specific. I know it sounds like, oh my gosh, but I do really think that brides just get this vision if everything needs to be perfect and then it needs to be this way and they're trying to.
Speaker 6: I mean, if they're high maintenance bitches.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: The one thing I will the one thing I will give it is if you're a bride and you're planning all this stuff and you have a thousand jillion decisions to make that are so minute and so detailed. You are being asked a lot of things, so you're expecting those things to happen. I understand that, but that's the thing. It's like, if you're having an outdoor wedding, sorry, bitch, you gotta.
Speaker 13: Be ready to pivot.
Speaker 6: Sure.
Speaker 11: I mean the tent for the reception itself was the backup, right.
Speaker 2: Taking all our notes, your umbrellas, beach club, outdoor thing. Is it going to be like indoors?
Speaker 4: Is it gonna be like a Disneyland the one that you're planning?
Speaker 5: Did you did you have this trip just to be at this wedding or just this wedding happened to be happening when you went on the trip.
Speaker 11: No, I went on the trip for the wedding and then but it was a midweek wedding too, so then it was extended.
Speaker 3: And this girl, as if the Friday weddings weren't baden this girl, everybody has to it.
Speaker 13: Yeah, so that's what I found out.
Speaker 11: So when we were checking into our hotel, the lady checking us in asked us what we were there for.
Speaker 13: We said, a wedding. She was like oh, I knew it was going to be a wedding. She was like, Thursday weddings.
Speaker 11: Are the new thing because everything is booked out solid on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday getting married on Monday. They've now opened up Thursdays as well because vendors everything, you know, photographers, whatever. If everyone's booked and it's who you want, they've opened up Thursdays.
Speaker 14: Left early because you were like in the bridal party. But no, she's just a selfish, cheap person, this bride.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and put it on everybody else to have like call for work. Yeah, your friends during it was even during a holiday week either, Yeah, your friend sounds kind of miserable.
Speaker 6: Should be x from.
Speaker 4: Let me guess she's the one that like they throw the rice and she goes right into the car.
Speaker 13: On her honeymoon.
Speaker 11: No, it was at a It was at a house, so everyone a lot of people are staying.
Speaker 13: At that house.
Speaker 4: Sammy, when is she going on her honeymoon? It's like now, isn't it. That's like for somebody who was such a traditional thing, like nobody does that anymore. It's like, oh, and maybe we'll have a honeymoon next year or a honeymoon in six months.
Speaker 6: People. I left the next day.
Speaker 13: No, really.
Speaker 2: Really so old school.
Speaker 6: We were the old school is like you said, you leave the ceremony, get in the car.
Speaker 11: Yeah, yeah, no, they had everyone was at the house. They partied that once it was over, she was super chill.
Speaker 13: You're waiting for the moment to relax.
Speaker 2: I got married.
Speaker 3: Next day was like a breakfast with all our out of town family who was there and just hung out for the day.
Speaker 2: And then it was the day after that that we left for the honeymoon.
Speaker 4: That's so like, very traditional.
Speaker 3: That is I think more like what Greg says, like you have the car with all the cans, so.
Speaker 4: Little campy like that's a little bit like. But leaving within like the week of the wedding, Yes, wow.
Speaker 3: Because I took time off to get married, right, and we got married next week in a city where yeah I didn't live. Yeah, So we did that and then went the thing and it was done.
Speaker 6: Yeah that breakfast you had the next day, I was so hungover. I think that might be the last time I was hungover.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Probably.
Speaker 2: Well, you know Greg's sin open bar. Yeah, did you see holding himself up.
Speaker 5: That timar what he posted on his Instagram just the other day. It was a uh it was a car, I said, just married, and it was on the back of a flatbed like tow truck and it said starting off trumk yeah, car broke down that.
Speaker 3: Okay, well, we did a cameo on the cheap oh while you were gone and you missed out on one.
Speaker 2: Oh yes, yeah, I'm glad you're here.
Speaker 3: And it's a bonus cameo. And this has to do with the wedding gift. It's an early wedding both things.
Speaker 14: It's early wedding gift and maybe something that will help you make sure your wedding actually happens. I'm not even going to tell you the category, but I think especially Woody and especially Greg will recognize this voice.
Speaker 1: Okay, hellong doing thanks so I hope they're doing well.
Speaker 4: Yes, oh my god, six hundred pound life Sammy, Like you don't know.
Speaker 2: You have the show of my six hundred pound Life.
Speaker 13: I've heard of it.
Speaker 3: That's the doctor who does all the surgeries for the big fat people.
Speaker 14: And because he's like a little old, elderly.
Speaker 2: Shape dude, can we all like not talk at the same time? How about one at a time? Thanks.
Speaker 6: Truth to be told, he's not exactly thin. He's kind of a hypocrite.
Speaker 14: He's not six hundred pounds.
Speaker 2: No, he's not six hundred pounds.
Speaker 6: He's not six hundred pounds.
Speaker 2: That going for Yeah, all right, doctor now?
Speaker 1: Hell no, Hey you all doing Thanks Tommy. I hope they're doing well and staying safe.
Speaker 7: Well.
Speaker 1: Your friend Sea Bass is telling me that you have gained a lot of weight, and you're working with a lot of Opie's people and you adopt it their lifestyle. And even your new boyfriend, if he tried to take your Macon cheese away, you yell at him. Sammy, it looks like you're not an impact that is going to be healthy for you. So I suggest that you follow a healthy eating habit and cut back on your eating, eat only two or three times a day, take some vitamin, do some exercites, and lose some weight and stay healthy so you can live long enough. Sammy. I wish you best of luck with your eating habit and your weigh and your heart. And if you need anything, give me a call.
Speaker 2: Yeah right, let's just say.
Speaker 3: Let's just say the eating that gets out of control and you need doctor New's help.
Speaker 2: I watch Life either.
Speaker 14: Is that what he does on the show, you know, just to eat less? Yeah, yeah, yeah, pretty much.
Speaker 3: Because a lot of people who go on that show, they're so overweight, they're so fat that they have to lose weight before they can even get the surgery.
Speaker 5: That's what happened Tammy and Amy.
Speaker 3: Well, part of it is because he wants to know that you're gonna be able to follow the post operation, you know, lifestyle of you know, eating less and exercising, because it won't matter. I'll eat it correct if he does the surgery. So he wants to see that it's even gonna be worth doing. If you're not going to do anything after, you're not gonna change your lifestyle. The way you're eating it doesn't do it. So it's more of a challenge to see if they can do it.
Speaker 6: And he catches them in lies all the time.
Speaker 13: Oh yeah, those are the best, good time, Sammy, only three meals a day.
Speaker 2: I don't know how I'll do well, Sammy. Now you have doctor now who's looking out for you as well? Great crowd breaking advice. Lesson gets some interesting in the welcome are.
Speaker 3: Eight seven four wooding text us over to two two nine eight seven.
Speaker 2: More Woody Show next. Hang on, it doesn't sound her look appealing at all.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, you should totally even do it, Gloria.
Speaker 2: It's not for everybody. The Woody Show will be right back