Speaker 1: Super duper. That's nice. Might a goo Nito gay? Yes, boy, that is good news.
Speaker 2: It is the twenty eighth day of May twenty twenty six. Well, good morning, everybody. Welcome to what is it? Is it Thursday? Oh my god? Thursday morning on the Patrick Morning Show, Best day of the week. I don't know if Tommy's coming in, but I know Ben is. He'll be from seven to nine day, whole show. From Ben. We can talk Bikings today because you know there's camp going on out there. Both the quarterbacks talk to the media and uhh, we have william S Wallach today seven o'clock going to call in the NASCAR driver as he recaps last weekend and looks forward to the next Weekend's a little Nascar talk at seven am, and so much more. Let's get your started, shall We's Patrick Morning Show with some comedy from the Jerry Seinfeld on a Thursday morning, best day of the week.
Speaker 1: You come on in.
Speaker 2: I am glad you are here.
Speaker 3: Miyus McDonald's still counting. How insecure is this company? Forty eighty jillion billion million killing and Italian a billion time? Is anyone really impress anymore?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 3: Eighty nine billion sold. All right, I'll have one. I'm satisfying.
Speaker 1: Who cares.
Speaker 3: I would love to meet the chairman of the board of McDonald's just say to him.
Speaker 1: Look, we all get it.
Speaker 3: Okay, you've sold a lot of hamburgers. Whatever the hell of the number is, just put off a sign McDonald's were doing very well. We are tired of hearing about every one of them. What is their ultimate goal? To have cows just surrendering voluntarily or something showing up at the door. We'd like to turn ourselves in. We see the sign. We realize we have very little chance out there. We'd like to be a happy meal, if that's at all possible.
Speaker 1: Business side is weet and fetus on your side. You hear the distant unders.
Speaker 2: This line, and then you stray.
Speaker 1: Friday is Thursday, May twenty eighth of twenty twenty six. I'm Corey. That's Chris, that's Paul, there's Zachary. Good morning, guys. Hey, you're pretty sure Tommy's here today?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Right, I think so. Yeah. Never know, it's beautiful outside right now. It's too hot. Yeah, it's too hot, but not now. It's do you know yesterday in Las Vegas? You know what the temperature was when it was ninety one here? Do you know what the temperature in Vegas was yesterday? Ninety one hundred and four seventy nine? Next week it's one oh eight.
Speaker 5: That's too hot. Well that's because it knows you're showing up. Oh God, but the heat and the hell.
Speaker 1: Fire seventy nine yesterday in Vegas ninety in the Twin Cities.
Speaker 5: That's sixty three in any hotel room you're in. So I don't know why that is correct.
Speaker 2: It is way too damn hot to way too Is it ever gonna cool off? Is it ever gonna rain again?
Speaker 1: Supposed to be eighty plus all week?
Speaker 6: I don't like that eighty eight.
Speaker 1: You love it when it's eighty plus, You know, he does you like old lady, That's what That's what it implied.
Speaker 2: He might be a little little on the old side.
Speaker 1: Mid seventies.
Speaker 2: Jackpot. You know, I'm not saying it's jack, but I'm just saying it's not a deal killer.
Speaker 1: Oh my dad's seventy six. It's hot in here? Do you feel it? Room?
Speaker 2: Whatever your name is?
Speaker 1: Labor?
Speaker 2: Thank you?
Speaker 1: Yeah, well played, not really? Also, man, No, it'll get hot over in his studio because he puts it to seventy seven. That's insane. I like it, no wonder you hang out with old ladies. That's how they like it.
Speaker 2: That's what I gotta. I gotta. I have to a myself. I gotta, I gotta work in those conditions.
Speaker 1: He's preparing himself.
Speaker 2: That's right. Geez, yeah, that's right.
Speaker 1: Seventy seven.
Speaker 2: Well sometimes, but it's cold in here sometimes, and I don't know, I get cold these days. I don't have to tell you I'm an old man. What hell, I'm lucky to be alive.
Speaker 1: I'm glad you're alive.
Speaker 2: Oh that's sweet of you. Yeah, sounded like maybe you're hedging a bit.
Speaker 1: Well, I told you once, no one loves you more than I do.
Speaker 2: You did say that, and sadly, I think you're right.
Speaker 1: Moment it as a compliment, but it was devastating he realized that I'm probably right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, right, man, just went ahead and walked home from here.
Speaker 1: It's a long walk right in the middle of three four. Oh yeah, it's a long walk, yeady.
Speaker 2: Yeah, man, it's a long way to get anywhere right now. It's just what the construction, Yeah, yeah, yeah, everywhere I couldn't ride my motorcycle last night because I had to go downtown or and I knew that I'd be sitting in traffic for three hundred hours.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a Twin Cities tradition, summer summer construction.
Speaker 2: That's what we do, summer breeze.
Speaker 1: Like you said yesterday, who wants to sit on a motorcycle when it's ninety degrees and you're just a pool of sweat? Well, leather daddy over there, Rose, No you.
Speaker 2: I thought he's not loather daddy? Am I leather daddy?
Speaker 7: Now?
Speaker 1: I think you both are on AOL?
Speaker 2: I know I was on my Space.
Speaker 1: I don't think I ever had a MySpace. Oh it was the worst.
Speaker 2: You didn't know what you did though.
Speaker 1: No, I don't think I ever did. Because was that one of those bits too where you needed like a college email address? No, because that was Facebook for a while, right, don't know? Yeah? No, I don't think I ever had my Space. And that would have been right in your wheelhouse, like right in your late high school college age. That's crazy. Everybody I knew had a MySpace page.
Speaker 2: I've never known anybody that had a whole house just for wheels.
Speaker 1: Wheelhouse. Oh it's a wheelhouse. Oh, thank you, you're welcome. You look confused.
Speaker 2: Enclosed area.
Speaker 1: I gotta think Jay Leno has one.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, did you know that wheelhouse is the enclosed area of a boat where it is steered. That's a wheelhouse.
Speaker 1: I didn't know that. I neither did not know that. No, you probably haven't. Years. Corey and I think about this a lot, not with you in this scenario, with you and also with you, could you successfully drive a boat like a good distance, like a speed boat? Yeah? Yeah, like I don't think I did my entire year. I wonder if it's something like we like lose it after a while, you know, like the touch of it, because it's a lot of touch and feel when you're driving a boat. It's not that easy.
Speaker 2: Talking about the sea taurists, because I don't know what you're talking about. How to lose touch for little man in the boat.
Speaker 5: No, not that an actual boat, because one time I wrote I drove a boat. It was Seambar's parents boat, and I drove up through a rock bed and destroy it.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, that's not cheap. But I'm sure they were thrilled. Well, they weren't mad at me because they loved me and they're met a sean for letting you drive. That's well, yeah they were, but but it is more on Sean Well, I was, yeah, that's moro on Seanjee, What was I talking about?
Speaker 8: I don't know I'm driving, but like it's tough. I don't think I could myself driving a boat.
Speaker 2: M get a boat.
Speaker 1: It's definitely something that people think is easier than it is. But once you know how to do it, it's not hard. People think, oh, you just steer it. It's about how hard can it be? Well, it's like stopping a boat is not like stopping a car, not even close. Not even close. And you know if somebody like somebody almost hit me yesterday off of six' ten card, well because there was a power. Outage uh so a couple of lights were completely. Out there was a stop light that had no, lights so everybody has to stop and turn it into a four way.
Speaker 2: Stop they can't do.
Speaker 1: It, well a guy coming off the old freeway just assumed it was a green and jew drove right. Through the four drove right, through and me and the guy to my left we both hammered the horns like, hey. Dummy, yeah you almost just t bone do? Us long story? Longer geez that. Mistake it's, like, okay, cool we can both hit our brakes and stop and honk and you, know decide if you want to flip the guy off or. Not in a, boat somebody makes that mistake in your. Toast can't, stop can't, stop won't? Stop, no are?
Speaker 2: There i'm not making a funny. Joke i'm trying to ask you a real question Because i've been on a lake only a handful of times in my. Life are there stop signs on a?
Speaker 1: Lake?
Speaker 2: Like is there?
Speaker 1: No but there's like no? Wake there's different, rules different rules if you're going through channels or, again like the saus just, said if there's a no wake kind of area when you're supposed to slow, down there's essentially then speed limits in certain places of lakes based on the wake would be destructive to the.
Speaker 2: Shoreline SOMETIMES i go to bed hoping for a no. Wake so on.
Speaker 1: That's just his. Bedroom oh damn, It i'm awake by my best luck with your mental health speech. Tonight the only one that loves me is an overweight forty three year.
Speaker 2: Old, hi, Guys i'm supposed to be here psyching you up for your mental. Health BUT i have one man in the world that loves, me and It's.
Speaker 5: Paul It's, Paul and uh my no wake zone didn't come true again, Today so HERE i.
Speaker 2: Am, WELL i GUESS i got to go through this again.
Speaker 1: Today days, man being a high school kid and you, know not having the patience to go through a no wake zone without at least a little bit of a wake. RIGHT i was never barreling through the channel Between Chicago lake And, leinstermac but once in a while and'll be, like this is gonna take for every lowest, speed and even though your motor was, going not that kind of. Motor even though your motor was, going you could still once this in a, while he'll hear somebody yelling at you from the shoreline because they know it's just some punk sixteen year old kid driving the. Boat and you, know some seventy year old just hag is just screech and you're, LIKE i know, Whatever i'll slow. Down you're, Like i'm never gonna see that person. Again who. Cares i'll be dead by the TIME i get back. Geees and it reminded, me why AM i going to Lindstrom, lake nobody's over. There who? Cares Just Stann, Shousago what AM i? Doing who cares? About going through the show? OFF i can't imagine it never.
Speaker 2: WORKED i MEAN i DON'T i didn't. KNOW i don't Think i've ever known anybody that had a boat when they were a, Kid, like how old are you when you're allowed to drive a?
Speaker 1: BOAT i don't think my parents let me UNTIL i was about fifteen or, sixteen like. Unsupervised before, that they would they would take us out, wakeboarding your skiing or. Whatever but once we got to about driving the actual car, age it was just, LIKE i don't want to watch you wakeboard, anymore but can't blame, you see? You and then we were on our, own which now, again NOW i look at my, Kids i'm, LIKE i can't BELIEVE i would just let my kids, unsupervised at like fifteen years, old be flying around all day in a boat on. Supervised but this was nineteen ninety. Five times were. Different, yeah, right And i'm a helicopter. Parent right.
Speaker 2: Were you on a boat who as a?
Speaker 1: Kid?
Speaker 5: YEAH i Mean Scene bear had, One Eric Cetter home had. One, yeah oh, yeah, wow this is what we did in the.
Speaker 2: Summer were you on a boat a lot as a?
Speaker 8: Kid oh, Yeah Sugar lake, Baby, Annandale, Minnesota, Grandma.
Speaker 1: Yeah great.
Speaker 2: Lake, YEAH i am so, poor so.
Speaker 1: Good OH i didn't have. It but, dude that's the. Difference i'm telling. You that's WHY i loved growing up In Chicago. Lakes everybody has access to lakes because there's so many. Lakes, rich poor or somewhere in the. Middle and, again rich For chicago is very. Relative it's not like there's six million dollar homes In. Chicago like every home is very modest In Chicago lakes. Anyway but my point is everybody's on the lake, right regardless of. Class, yeah, yeah our. Status it's just like get out. There that's what everybody. Does some people have super nice, boats some people have crap. Boats but everybody's on the water all summer. Long it was the.
Speaker 2: Best, okay just for, clarification is there really a thing called a crap?
Speaker 1: Boat, yeah your dad drives. One i'm trying to have a real discussion learn why would his dad drive it, Though because he wants you to, know he's captain of the crab.
Speaker 2: Boat wouldn't he just swim around in? It and remember is that my dad it's twice's, tight thank. You, yes my dad's never owned a.
Speaker 1: Boat dwight stands at the the most beautiful, thing these.
Speaker 2: Eyes oh so he's the.
Speaker 1: Captain, Yes but here here's the, difference by the. Way AND i shouldn't, judge BECAUSE i don't know your, childhood. Sauce And i've never spent time On Lake minnetaka like, ever, ever, ever ever. EVER i just know of.
Speaker 3: It.
Speaker 1: Right if you pull up a nice boat to a nice kind of like shoreline, restaurant that's that Surrounds Lake. Minnetaka my guess, Man so who's who of The Twin? Cities, Right you're, like it's it's who can be seen who cannot be? Seen all those kind of. Things that's. Wow look at the look at that, Boat look at that. Person is that person? Famous we had this place In. CHICAGO i don't think it's still there On Lindstrom lake that you could drive through the channel From chicago To Lindstrum and it was called The Dinner. Bell oh that. Sounds and there were stairs going down to like this really swampy kind of weed filled. Bay no one ever got out on. That and if you if you would pull your boat up to that and walk up to. It it's basically like walking to the restaurant from The goonies with The fertelli's like it. Was it looked. Abandoned yeah, right, yeah that's what growing up In chicago was. Like is there wasn't like a. Zorbas there was no party. Spot it was just you just went out in the middle of the. Lake there was no place to be. Seen there was no social. Scene but that's Not Minta, TAKA i, bet No minnetonka or like you, know places Like Big. Island it's literally to be. Seen, yeah that's the whole point is to show off and be. Seen yeah, yeah, yeah oh, yeah and not out in the sticks and the. Sticks it was all about the actual. Activities there was No, yeah we weren't out there to do.
Speaker 5: Stuff you're out there to get, drunk to get drunk and. No but WHEN i was probably seventeen or eighteen or, nineteen SURE i Saw kim kardashing out on Like manettanka yeah With chris With Chris. Humphries, yeah, yep.
Speaker 1: YEAH i cannot cannot imagine the amount of time That Ryan donaldson spent On Big.
Speaker 5: Island, WELL i mean there was a, time LIKE i think it was five or six years, ago maybe even, longer where everybody that was out, there not his, group but like there was like any coal eye breakout out.
Speaker 1: There, yeah because showed. Up, yeah showed up at the crap boat get in my. Pretties, yeah who is he talking to?
Speaker 7: You the?
Speaker 8: Turds yeah, NO i don't. Know, Man i'm not going to, joke but pooping and lake. Manttanka, yeah well.
Speaker 2: They're not going to do.
Speaker 1: That did you ever do?
Speaker 2: That you know?
Speaker 1: What? Talk have you ever dumped in a? Lake maybe as a, KID i dumped in uh WHEN i was probably the seven or.
Speaker 5: EIGHT i THINK i dumped in The northwest pool at like the health club before it Became. Lifetime, no it was probably an. ACCIDENT i was probably, PROBABLY i mean it was an. Accident, yeah it was a. KID i THINK i was four or five now THAT i think about. It but, yeah they have to close the whole pool. Down oh, yeah it was quite. Embarrassing, yeah core, memory. Yep remember my dad was all excited to like Take dom AND i into the pool AND i took a dump in.
Speaker 1: It, yeah it was an, ACCIDENT i, Think, YEAH i don't. Remember it's diabolical if you did it on. PURPOSE i don't THINK i did it on, purpose, though just two. AVOIDS i don't want to do, Laps, Paul you're gonna get in there and you're gonna. LEARN i, mean we were in the show this son of a. Bitch he just dumped on. Purpose pointed it out to the lifeguard and they shut that thing. Down, look who's doing laps? NOW a little?
Speaker 2: Foreshadowing did you a little little four one of?
Speaker 1: Foreshadowing, okay.
Speaker 2: What about like canoes and? Fishing do you guys do?
Speaker 1: That?
Speaker 5: Never, YEAH i bring the name up all the. Time but my buddy duskym on him AND i would go out on like mannetaka and. Fish, yeah but and ice. Fish, yeah what'd you do with? FISHES i mean he handled it and threw it back.
Speaker 1: IN i didn't touch, it but, yeah, yeah oh, yeah, interteez that's cool.
Speaker 2: Man, NO i, MEAN I i Am i'm ALWAYS i think it might have. Been it's gonna be. FUN i don't. KNOW i BET i wouldn't be as afraid of things swimming across my feet and stepping on things in the lake IF i grew up, here because that. IMMEDIATELY i do not like that feeling THAT i can't see what's going on below.
Speaker 1: Me, yeah lakes are kind of yucky. Though, yeah but there's nothing to worry, about, right there's In minnesota. Lakes what are you worried? About maybe a snapping turtle at the. Worst maybe, yeah THAT'S i mean not Even there's nothing to worry.
Speaker 2: About, man some of those. Guys maybe a dead, norse maybe a dead. Person yeah maybe you know, right it's gonna. Happen it's just a hazard of the. Game you're gonna wander on a dead body from time to.
Speaker 8: Time all the way you stumbled upon car accidents and. STUFF i can't imagine if you got on on a, boat you wouldn't see a boat accident or.
Speaker 2: Two it was weird BECAUSE i got in my car without knowing why and started driving towards six', ten yesterday AND then i turned AROUND because i. REALIZED it i was almost. T, BONED yeah i, knew IT and i wanted to be there a.
Speaker 1: Slow MOTION when i saw his reaction to, Slow motion, he's like WHAT am i? Doing wrong, it's, like, oh hey there's. No lights you didn't have a green there's. No lights. SLOW down i bet he was going fifty five to just barreled, through it just flew through it and almost clipped me and the guy to my, immediate left who both were crossing the intersection at the. Appropriate time that.
Speaker 2: Was fun riding a motorcycle's terrifying because of that. Exact, SIDENT no, I, bet yeah. Just TERRIFYING but i love it because, you know.
Speaker 1: Because you that's your no. Wake, zone yes four and six. NINETY four a.
Speaker 2: Lot of trafficing gutmer storms. Out there i'll be, Right, back yep.
Speaker 1: Gotta go there's guys bareing through intersections and off of.
Speaker 2: SIX ten i Have a i've seeing an hour pops up on my phone to let me know when the intersections are out.
Speaker 1: Around, this Yeah When chris sy's those thick red LINES, on gps that's a bad signal. That guys i'm gonna live, by dream. All right your other dream is to not ever have to get up on your roof and deal.
Speaker 5: With, leaves yeah gut our helmet At GUTTER helmet mn. Dot com never clean your, gutters again GUTTER helmet mn.
Speaker 1: Dot com, all right We believe tommy should be kicking down the door in A second ben delayed today but the full two hours seven, and nine so he doesn't have his little, morning call so he's got to stay all the way to the end seven and. Nine today that'll be. Pretty cool and don't forget twenty four hours, from now we'll Be At Treasure royland Resort and casino for a. Live broadcast we'll be, there tonight but, tomorrow morning five thirty. To, nine, yeah man first initials major of the year, six fifteen, seven fifteen eight. Fifteen tomorrow what are we at one seventeen or one seventeen, five man one hundred and seventeen thousand? Dollars tomorrow. That's insane this is the Power Trip morning joe.
Speaker 9: On, the fan facing production swings or a tough skills gap workforce Solutions From Express employment professionals makes. Hiring easier find your local office and, See.
Speaker 1: Hey, Chris, chris yeah you just you. Just missed. You Know normally tommy kicks down the door during. A, segment yeah but twelve seconds ago he opened the door here to the main studio At camfe in With The puerto rico song playing off of his phone and basically doing. The limbo it's The Most tommy olsen song Of. All time it's, so good IT'S so i knew you would. Love it oh, MY god i song.
Speaker 2: THIS summer I wish i could say what HE but i heard when he wore it because he was right in the middle of. A sentence AND now i understand. The context.
Speaker 1: It's. Actually fantastic i'm glad you.
Speaker 2: Like it the music.
Speaker 1: Is good. It is it's. Undeniably catchy but people think. It's Annoying right if you don't, like it it's, Just annoying but everybody else is jamming to, it online.
Speaker 6: Loving it have you heard the other?
Speaker 7: Song similar which one not not as trend of your fun? To me but there's another kind of similar like, weird song but like song that everyone's, listening To that.
Speaker 1: Melissa song, no idea what IS? It ai or is it just another. Viral song it's like it's about like being outside. AND drinking i don't. Know, IT yeah i. Don't know it's like and you're not sure if it's an ARTIST.
Speaker 7: Or ai it could be just like, a song but it's like SUPER like i see it Everywhere.
Speaker 1: Like Melissa i'm Drunk and outside By, afro PLUGS an ai generated track that recently climbed a number one ON The Us reggae iTunes chart exact. Same VIBE oh i meant to listen. To that oh it's. A banger i'm sure, It, Is melissa i'm. Drunken outside the first the first thing that puts Up on google Is That, joe jonas with seven point five, million views Is, Singing melissa i'm. Drunking outside what else you need? TO know, i, mean okay seven, million views. So good i'll show you guys, out, there interesting which? One's Better porto rico's.
Speaker 2: TIME class I Love.
Speaker 1: Porto rico it's so good That Sax Boy billy guy has posted a whole BUNCH of. Ai, songs yeah ninety eight percent of them are not just kind, of trash, pure trash. So bad and then that one. Just hit oh, so good it's. So trendy it's.
Speaker 7: So good i'm TRYING to i don't even know what it reminds, me OF but i don't there's something out there reminds, me OF but i.
Speaker 1: Love it It's. Like cocomo maybe it definitely feels like when you walk when you're at an all, inclusive resort Like, at mexico and you just walk onto the beach at like nine o'clock in. The morning that's the song that would be playing in, you know two thousand and three like, A, hotel, like yeah it. Kind of it kind of gives.
Speaker 6: Kalahari when you're walking around That.
Speaker 1: THE, dells o. My god that, depressing it. Doesn't it that's a tough. Elevator pitch if, somebody's, like hey have you heard The New puerto? Rico song what's it Like? The? Dells, yeah yeah that's a tough wait. Color harsh it is the person Of, the, dells right collapse before the, housing, crisis correct, YOU guys i might start making eight or.
Speaker 7: Nine, SOMEWHERE yeah i might just bring my own headphones in a LITTLE sweaty i feel.
Speaker 1: Beast, That yeah i'm usually fine AND then i sit down and see, you guys it's.
Speaker 2: A million degrees. Outside, though yeah doesn't it?
Speaker 1: Feel?
Speaker 6: Great, no no you don't.
Speaker 1: LIKE it i.
Speaker 2: Don't.
Speaker 1: Care wow now that you're, you, know jacked do you do you ride your hog with when your? Shirt? Off color do you ever ride go on? Your? Motorcycles cycles. Psychle? Move no but if you were jack like, hogs, daddy right and you've been working on. Your body.
Speaker 7: Look fantastic he lifted after a. Good pump you know it has to be. Post pump get on that bad boy.
Speaker 2: TARFS off i do go SLEEPLESS so i canet a little son on, my ARMS but i tend to wear a helmet and at least a vest or something so THAT if i, GO down i don't scrape. My tea.
Speaker 1: Words, off yeah and you're not, at work so you know what?
Speaker 2: Needs, RIGHT right i would like to, Be uh i'd like to be. Out there, start Naked, my god so.
Speaker 1: He can go into. The control the way he came out, of there that's what he's, going, through sands vest. SANDS panties i want.
Speaker 2: To say looks like you hit about ninety and let go OF the handib.
Speaker 1: Saved because he crawled back into. His body we thought he was. A, girl.
Speaker 2: Listen somebody that's learnt. The circus the bearded lady died.
Speaker 1: Everything that was good.
Speaker 6: With, you yeah scos was as you can, hear it my voice still.
Speaker 2: KIND of i am SO sorry i didn't Take your yeah that, WAS said, i KNOW but i was in the midst of A very zach was right. BESIDE me i looked. At IT and, I go i can't answer this. Right now, he, goes no. You can't we were surrounded by people who were.
Speaker 1: Important, professional yeah you'd like, a, yeah words what was the FaceTime? Called for where were you trying? To show?
Speaker 7: It was it was RIGHT before i knew things were going to go dark, pretty soon and, you know it was probably what like four or.
Speaker 2: FIVE o'clock i could, tell.
Speaker 1: You and you were ware you Were.
Speaker 7: In, arizona yes batch party, and yeah a few and far.
Speaker 6: Between left so it was it, Was fair, it was, it was. It was it was one of the most fun because you're, in. It Right remember Luke.
Speaker 7: Ats miller they talked about you the whole time when You said Luke, as miller so they called.
Speaker 2: Them assay by, the way this is just the first round of a. Bachelor parties, there's, more.
Speaker 6: Right, yeah yeah you.
Speaker 1: Get more on. THE do i thought your wedding season was like a year or two ago where you have like twelve in.
Speaker 7: A year of course, it back SO, did i but now It's all cess's friends.
Speaker 6: To college two, years later so like they're all.
Speaker 1: GETTING married i was supposed to have one, this weekend but it says. HIS birthday.
Speaker 6: I can't i had to, say no, oh my you guys know that's hard for.
Speaker 1: Me To say Saturday, Or sunday saturday. Point too oh, the dude scene was out?
Speaker 6: Of control.
Speaker 1: How?
Speaker 7: About that we were we had like some sports smaller it's, called boondocks is what.
Speaker 2: It's.
Speaker 7: CALLED saucy i sent you a SELFIE because I thought i, looked GOOD so i.
Speaker 1: Sent you yeah you, did it you skinny yuh a dangle, you Know and sassia. Hot selfie yeah. It was it was a very good picture. Of, you tommy. Thank You john line was actually looking snatch because it was so.
Speaker 7: Yeah yeah from, a DISTANCE and i STARTED telling i literally was looking for a two bucks to put on from.
Speaker 1: A distance look at. That guy that's a. Good picture, yeah, yeah yeah really into the scene.
Speaker 7: Out there i'll tell you what a lot of batch parties out there is.
Speaker 1: Really good it was. So fun, but yeah, you guys. The rebound you.
Speaker 6: Can tell the elasticity of my body is not there what.
Speaker 1: It wants, We've, warned yeah we've warned you, about that but you still fight.
Speaker 7: THROUGH it i think it's a mental game, because yeah you know it's, three am three.
Speaker 1: A m. Three am it must be.
Speaker 2: At nine thirty six Pm. On saturday you sent me a picture of you and GENTLEMEN that, i UH that i know. Very well, oh yeah who is? That guy he plays in a band out there and he used to be he used to. Live here, AND uh i was he playing music? Out there.
Speaker 3: You?
Speaker 2: DON'T remember, i, said hey tell, him hello are? They playing and you, wrote back he's, all, time. Yes goaded AND then, i said your picture of me beside the. Race car you say you, look HOT and, i, said uh you look cute together and you wrote the following IN in i d in just? Fingerling him?
Speaker 1: So good is just Fingering, M YEAH and i Gotta believe i'm just.
Speaker 2: FINGERING him.
Speaker 1: I guarantee THAT'S what i.
Speaker 6: Was SAYING oh i saw with the casino he was he was a.
Speaker 2: Casino band they were, playing, okay good.
Speaker 1: Good good you know it's talking stick where we were. Talking stick so we want to buy.
Speaker 6: THAT place a lot of degenerates on the trip love.
Speaker 1: The car they all. SOUNDS great i want to go to talking we Were Downtown.
Speaker 6: Old town they all would just vanish and go.
Speaker 1: By themselves cain got to.
Speaker 2: Be done.
Speaker 7: You, love that, You know and so that Nobody that, i'm there and, You guys i'm, a Gambler but.
Speaker 6: I'M quick i like right on RED and.
Speaker 1: I lost you're there, To drink you're not there to know what.
Speaker 2: You are you. Are fingering that sounds like something, from like doesn't it a little bits of?
Speaker 1: Potato fingering, my god the fingerlings you.
Speaker 2: Need help doves are coming like.
Speaker 7: Little circle Stage at mystic when people are performing just to kind of. Keep, entertaining yeah it was one of those set, ups talking no, one DANCING but.
Speaker 6: I was just putting a.
Speaker 7: Vibe out it was great shades on fully matching had, TO toe, I thought.
Speaker 1: I thought I thought i looked Like.
Speaker 7: Like, tom cruise Like In, top gun JUST like I thought i was so hot and looking back is probably the most hideous thing of, all time and that it was.
Speaker 1: So fun came and dance with, Me too so that's nice dancing danced near you or danced with you.
Speaker 2: Was slow dance hand on episode you guys get in.
Speaker 1: There telling you you guys?
Speaker 2: Who led were people sitting there going look at those two, finger looks?
Speaker 1: You guys It was these two dudes are ruining winds of. Change forever these dudes.
Speaker 2: Are outs's you guys are so.
Speaker 7: Cute, together no you guys know what you would run Routes at bolagio's all, THAT story a walk up to you guys and go it's.
Speaker 2: So cute thank you for inviting us to Your bachelor oh.
Speaker 1: You're related we came up with some. New bits it's.
Speaker 7: So good so do you know like when people get first downs and they do Like little selly's and.
Speaker 1: All that so everything with every drink we, would finish we would do it.
Speaker 2: First house you got a first down just for taking.
Speaker 1: A drink finished. The drink So how i'd finish, The drink i'd, be brilliant.
Speaker 2: Brilliant fingerlings you.
Speaker 1: Know what that's a a reminder because LIKE if I if i saw two dudes doing THAT and i didn't, know them if if it wasn't, Even small i'd, be like these two dudes are the. Biggest douchebags, oh yes but it's a good reminder that you don't. Always KNOW because i love. You guys you guys are both. Nice guys. Don't JUDGE if i saw, it RIGHT if i, Saw you, i'd say these are the two worst shoes.
Speaker 2: That Yeahearts if i'd seen the fingerlings out there dancing on the. DANCE floor i would, have, Said man arizona's. REALLY accepting i like these.
Speaker 1: These claviculars, over here thinking that Their looks max and their douchebags They're doing they're Doing bones. Highlands celebrations after every shot of a, water moccasin what are they doing wrong? With Them? Oh god, all right Front. Page sports, After This tommy olsen. Is here ben liber will be hearing about fifty. Five minutes this Is the power To a morning showing the.
Speaker 10: Fan from the one Eight Hundred Ask Gary.
Speaker 1: Traffic center this report is sponsored By Moris Otto either.
Speaker 8: July Nineteenth John mulaney august, twenty second block Level say september, twenty fifth all the details that canfeg dot com, Your calendar.
Speaker 2: Thank You Echo hey. Tomorrow night come on Out To Haven House michael, shines's place and watched the first outdoor show of. This season his backyard is gonna be fun. Acoustic show Me and matt Kirkwald and Sarah kirk walden And Then. Michael shines we're doing. Sons acoustically, it's fun it's gonna. Be great? Who's this this is Me And kat perkins from when we released this right as the. Pandemic started so it's a big hit per perfect. Time around.
Speaker 1: This is good. To SON.
Speaker 2: It's i played for you and.
Speaker 1: Your brother thank you noney.
Speaker 2: Coming, out well the video is gonna be you.
Speaker 1: To dancing.
Speaker 2: It's you like you mean me and you are you and your brother.
Speaker 1: Friend? In french?
Speaker 8: Your, dad okay oh, My, god, okay yeah hey that talks man AS can i please.
Speaker 2: Get some video of You and. EDDIE dancing i will make. A, video oh there's.
Speaker 1: Got to be some, out there. You know it's probably on the group chat somewhere on. The web, all right let's do front page sports because we got a lot to discuss ladies.
Speaker 2: AND gentlemen i have some Audio from viking, stuff later by, the way and whenever we.
Speaker 6: NEED it i GOT a tv recommendation for.
Speaker 1: Holiday station stores by two get one Free red bull for a. Limited time Mick to matinee flavors you want Of red bull at our friends At Holiday thanks holiday holiday is. The best it's. Our best tommy with big. Boy job over, the years you've stopped at one thousand and ONE different i got a new.
Speaker 6: Regular one now which?
Speaker 1: Have you are?
Speaker 2: You Cheating.
Speaker 1: On royalton never.
Speaker 7: IT never i wouldn't even put it in the same category As the. Royalton one but they're still, you know they're. Still great, it's uh it's the One. In roseville there's a Couple, in roseville but it's. Out back there's like a pints and. Pile, paddles, yeah, sure yeah there's something.
Speaker 6: Back there.
Speaker 7: Good, Spot okay But by portillo's and The beat ups, over, there Yeah By, iron rosedale.
Speaker 1: Sure like no man's land back over that you by the old cafe in cafe The, REST god I wish i were still.
Speaker 6: A thing, oh yeah wud be the norm of that place would.
Speaker 1: Be huge, great dude.
Speaker 2: Right now wasn't actually.
Speaker 1: Strong times it was actually a. Sweet spot it.
Speaker 2: WAS awesome i like.
Speaker 6: The food you guys would, performed there.
Speaker 1: Like, shows yeah that's That's that Sludge and lakes started because they wanted to show. Live there seven. And nine now we realized what.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: That was.
Speaker 1: That was the best man free food. Every night it was.
Speaker 2: The best if We Had tommy olsen, dance, night oh caf at, the restaurant how big that.
Speaker 1: Would be it was just distant.
Speaker 7: Dudes and.
Speaker 2: THEIR brothers i was gonna say we can.
Speaker 1: Just chain off the. Women's bathroom you wouldn't. Need one stand you're walking into the. Women's, bathroom man LOOKS like i just. Cleaned this has this been.
Speaker 2: A brilliant ladies. And gentlemen.
Speaker 1: WHAT'S the? Tv recommendation have you Heard Of?
Speaker 11: Off?
Speaker 1: Campus, Oh, man Yeah well i've heard it's essentially isn't it just?
Speaker 7: Like?
Speaker 1: Porn, no, no, no no. No no somebody said it was just like. NonStop, NUDITY well, i mean so.
Speaker 6: You can say That. About thrones it's it's You REMEMBER Summer I? Turned pretty? REMEMBER that I MEAN i.
Speaker 1: I remember the. SHOW title i remember people talking. ABOUT it i didn't Watch THE Summer I TURNED Summer.
Speaker 6: I turned pretty.
Speaker 7: Highly recommended it's, really good very, similar vibe but. Off campus it's about some d one hockey guy that's like the stud alpha falls in love with.
Speaker 1: This girl so this is straight. Heated rivalry but straight that's what, You, said yeah? Straight heated He didn't yeah that was. A question you. Prefer rivalry but this, is fine. You guys it's actually.
Speaker 6: REALLY good i swear it's.
Speaker 7: Really good, it's yeah it's about like this cool guy trying to help out a girl and then he realizes he falls in love with there and, you guys the girl, No joke i'm. Not kidding i've said it like five times out loud watching it Identical To. JULIA daniels i literally thought it was HER.
Speaker 1: ON tv i swear, TO god i thought it, was her the.
Speaker 7: Main gal It's Called off campus and the you Guys Soundtrack, all time and it's all about these good looking.
Speaker 6: Hockey Dudes.
Speaker 2: Ella bright is that a you're? TALKING about i could.
Speaker 6: See it, SHE looks i think, to me she looks identical.
Speaker 1: TO her, i mean at least in. THE show i don't know how she, looks.
Speaker 2: Like yeah, the face like the shape of. Her face. Yeah yeah joey is like a ten out. Of ten she. Is man She's from, indiana too so so the, person anyway, doesn't matter.
Speaker 1: Don't, matter no but you guys please. Watch it it's.
Speaker 6: So good first Start WITH Summer I, turned pretty then get.
Speaker 7: Into this it.
Speaker 2: Doesn't look like there's a character an actor in the show who's over the age. Of, TWENTY no, I no i.
Speaker 6: THINK no i Think that elebrights. Like nineteen they're.
Speaker 1: Also summary oh That Isn't.
Speaker 2: All, Time god i've been waiting on that summer my, whole Life.
Speaker 6: Very, Nicholas sparks, I'm, Sorry, okay Tommy, You're.
Speaker 1: Tommy tommy here's. A, deal look when you recommend, to show when you recommend to show to, the masses and it sounds like it's, you know teenage Love fast right here. We, GO okay i had out, of curiosity, see like What's The Rotten Tomatoes off? Campus rating just to in Case mister c's. List, name yeah what do You Think tommy yolsen's new favorite Show On Amazon Prime off campuses is Rated On rotten tomatoes Ninety six tommy's very confident fifteen. Fifteen, Percent, CHRIS sorry i just read, the headline gives YOU and. I fingeredly i just read the headline from a review of the show on an. Out magazine? What wait what? Was that.
Speaker 2: That full frontal that full frontal male nudity scene and off campus?
Speaker 1: Was real is all?
Speaker 6: It Says episode i'm only, On five i'm only.
Speaker 2: Five, in well get, Yourself ready i'm going to guest in six.
Speaker 1: Sixteen PERCENT so i, Said, fifteen zach he's? Four percent you said? Ninety Six Tommy off campus Is rotten tomatoes score.
Speaker 3: Is.
Speaker 1: NINETY, three, whoa okay people see.
Speaker 6: It clear you guys are super good.
Speaker 2: To clear there's an article here forty one male celebs who did full.
Speaker 7: FRONTAL scenes i don't think there's a FORWARD if i missed that Part because, I'm like i'm super into like shocking for the love part.
Speaker 1: Of it, but, like well it sounds like, Episode eight zach how he looked. It up so you're still. Three away you'll get there an. Episode five i'll. Get, there yeah he'll text YOU and i in about. Five seconds you. Can, screen.
Speaker 6: Well give it. A chance it's ACTUALLY what?
Speaker 1: I walk what what show was that where the guy had the?
Speaker 5: Massive schlank it depends Show, many, well yeah remember We showed Oak and.
Speaker 1: Great walking wasn't that the?
Speaker 6: Shark, walking no there WAS a.
Speaker 1: Tv show in like. A shower was That? The? Patriot oh what? Was that we're some guy at a. Huge, wiener no first, of All it's Patriot and patriot had. Or Something remember Sex, And marriage Sex? And, life, yeah, yeah yeah you Know what i'm.
Speaker 7: Talking, about yeah it Was a, netflix, show, like yeah he had an Absolute hog.
Speaker 1: Again on the opposite side of, the spectrum do you guys remember the genius Of that. Patriots setup do you remember those the guys that were like just the all time a holes and they You just, you're, like man these guys Are just and then after about, four episodes the joke was they all had literal. Micro penises you remember that at the. Urinal, scene oh it's like they waited four episodes for. That joke it was. So, smart yeah absolutely one of the best series of. All Time patriot It's. On amazon it only lasted, two seasons, so detailed. So smart nobody talked, about it and then we found it like what two, years late, because charges like every charge told all of us to, watch IT and i think it had already BEEN canceled i think two years before we even. Started it it's so. Freaking good it just ends out. Of, nowhere yeah but, It ends, and yeah it definitely has. A resolution that's the way. You don't. It doesn't it didn't have to continue and maybe they knew they were done so they wrapped. It up if that. Makes, sense, oh man is that. Show good prime's got.
Speaker 2: Some bangers that's.
Speaker 1: Pretty.
Speaker 2: Good, Yeah man prime has, Like, everything yeah and you can get everywhere.
Speaker 1: From there, god guy the main guy in it is is. REALLY good i didn't, finish it, but yeah you Didn't. FINISH patriot i don't, Think so oh, MY god.
Speaker 2: I just.
Speaker 1: Allow him to.
Speaker 2: Finish, anything no.
Speaker 1: It's finish it's one of the all time, hidden, gems, right like out of all. The shows when people name the best shows of, all Time It's, The Standards It's, The Thrones Breaking, bad Americans, Mad, man sopranos blah blah blah. BLAH blah i would argue it's the best show that the masses don't.
Speaker 3: Know.
Speaker 1: About, What, yeah chris you're you're in, that, boat correct it's in. That conversation it's it's as good AS the tv shows that we get hung up on all. The time but just everybody. Missed it you ever even heard?
Speaker 3: Of?
Speaker 1: It exactly is it? Funny happy it's it's subtly funny and. Smart funny it's not laugh out, loud funny if that. Makes sense that's. Really subtle the, Dude scene, yeah again are you into? Micro penises don't? Answer that what were we? Doing? Again, oh? Yeah sports.
Speaker 2: Did you?
Speaker 3: Just?
Speaker 1: Fold yeah new dealerler pit. Boss Please The carolina hurricanes are one win away From The. Stanley cup final to take On The Vegas. Golden knights carolina won four Nothing. Over montreal they scored three goals in a, two minute forty seven second span in The first they've only lost one game in the twenty twenty. Six postseason they Are, eleven, yeah yeah they are eleven and one so far in. The playoffs They outshot montreal nineteen to three in. The third so just when you, think like, all right well uphill Battle, from montreal they got a long way, to, go well then they just dominated the third. Period, too yeah it was.
Speaker 5: They lost the only game they've lost is that first game after that twelve, day layoff right then they've just kicked it into high gear the rest of the way to.
Speaker 1: Have a hell of A final carol On.
Speaker 8: In vegas that's what it's. Looking like, and man that was not a great Effort. BY montreal, I mean hurricanes, are great, but man that was where where the hell Were The. Montreal Canadians and i'll have, some pride, but whatever cross checking people in. The, face yeah, IT was, i, mean yeah they lost. Their game and again credit credit To, the hurricanes and they'll look to get this series done as quick as possible so they can not being in a similar SITUATION that I guess montreal, was IN but i guess it didn't really.
Speaker 1: Affect THAT so i. Don't know are you Gonna go you're gonna go to? A? Game, No, go no it'd be kind of cool just to, sit there.
Speaker 2: You.
Speaker 1: Know, No yeah i'm there to, play Cards and i'm definitely not going to pay to go watch. TWO teams i don't care about if it was a WILD obviously i have to think, about, It, Right Yeah Stanley, cup final, OF course i don't think you'd have to pay. For it you can find A a i'm there to. Play cards let's know what really matters when we, come back scores and stats around the world of, Sports Again ben leber in, forty minutes not. Nine minutes we'll be here about seven and stick around until. Nine O'clock william s watch at? What's seven, right seven that's. Seven o'clock we'll talk to Our. Buddy William tommy wilson. Is here this Is The Power Trim morning show On. The fan dang it happens only once a Year In.
Speaker 12: Las vegas Our Legendary iHeartRadio music festival Presented By capital one.
Speaker 1: Is bad listen this time and chase the thounds.
Speaker 4: And ray.
Speaker 8: It's two hundred and fifty Years of america two hundred and fifty thousand dollars from kf An, starting monday listening for your shot at your share with twenty five one, Hundred dollars enter the keyword at kfan dot com beginning at eight am and make Your dream american trip.
Speaker 1: A reality.
Speaker 2: I wonder What would Tommy's dream american would Be?
Speaker 1: In america, mm hmm you can? Pick? Wherever? Sure, yeah Yeah my Heaven on Earth Sat pete beach.
Speaker 6: Under, Two right, oh my, you guys.
Speaker 1: Come on.
Speaker 7: I'm SORRY when, I die eddie's gonna spread?
Speaker 6: My ashes right there?
Speaker 3: Is?
Speaker 2: That, right.
Speaker 1: Well who's gonna? Spread his aren't you going to? Die together it's a. Good, question yeah it's a good that's a. Good call maybe camn cecil just.
Speaker 6: They'll they'll just spread our ashes together.
Speaker 1: The way we wanted to. Go intertwined looks. It up let's do what, really matters Presented, By ovo Lasig. And Lens, That's Ovo, lacy Lens Doctor, mark lobenof And Doctor. David White but I'll get Lasig. From ovo, all right we'll change your life let's. Do, it, yeah daddy uh sauce before, we continue because we Mentioned The carolina hurricanes last segment that they are one went away From The Stanley, cup, final, right. Yes sir three teams remaining are all non, parish Teams, Right montreal Carolina. In vegas so if we had made, THE bet i would have won seven. Hundred, dollars, oh. Yes sir so we didn't make the bet this, Year, though no you didn't want to. MAKE exactly i didn't want to make It because, i'm, like man the deck is stacked. Against me it looked like all the best teams we're going to be. Parish teams and it's the variance OF. THE nhl i. Get it like we talk about all, the Time The president's trophy winner hasn't won since. Twenty thirteen it's hard for the top heavy teams to. Get, there however another bet that we haven't officially locked in even though we're three days, in now are we betting one hundred dollars At a minnesota poker player wins a bracelet this summer because we haven't officially booked. That yet are you in? Or out? Of course i'm on team yes And in minnesota. Last, Year, Yeah no. I'M out i don't want to Bet.
Speaker 5: Against minnesotans you do Every football that's all you do is bet Against, the twins Against, the gophers against you.
Speaker 1: Always bet. The unders you want them to fail all, the time everyone.
Speaker 2: To fail, not you secretly you do.
Speaker 1: Not, You daddy so you don't want you don't want me to, win, it poker but you Want other minnesotans. To win if, you win that would.
Speaker 3: Be.
Speaker 1: Great see but that's that's the OTHER reason i want to make the bet is that even though me winning a bracelet is a shot in him, the dark if LET'S say i win a million dollars with some, bracelet win the best one hundred dollars of that million would be the hundred that you would owe me for winning the.
Speaker 8: Bracelet myself and let me ask you a question as one As a minnesota.
Speaker 1: One in the first. Two, days No so. I'm not this isn't a reverse track where they want it two. Days ago and you're just gonna pay me a hundred in there starting, Starting today i'm willing to bet That a minnesotan will win a bracelet in twenty, twenty six yes? Or, no no, Thank, YOU cory i got a bet.
Speaker 2: For you that's, not no.
Speaker 1: You know what you know like sports? Betting anymore you don't. Like, gambling no see why see what, he's.
Speaker 2: DOING don't i don't want to.
Speaker 1: Do that you don't want to scratch. THAT itch i don't want to Bet.
Speaker 5: Against minnesota you have for like four, straight years he is this is a three or four you know you want to.
Speaker 13: Scratch that you love when other. People, fail yes this is your chance to bet on a. Collective, failure no he is no pure. Pressuring you you do, realize, That right i'll get my gambling.
Speaker 1: In today well?
Speaker 2: You afraid what?
Speaker 1: Are?
Speaker 7: You?
Speaker 1: Chicken no? Why chicken how many chances are there? To win there's like one, hundred events but there's about one hundred yet doing?
Speaker 7: Your?
Speaker 1: Favor, yeah no the world, is there not just all, fifty states the. Whole world he hasn't asked. Me yet He knows tommy Is. Pro minnesota he wants Somebody, from no. You're not you've bet against the state for the last three or, four years JUST the gop for football teams and the State of minnesota poker players. As well you've adamantly said that for something like that three or. Four, years no, thank, You sir please leave. Me alone i'm, almost man it's it's not even you won't even notice. It's gone no.
Speaker 2: Thank you you give people notes On, c, yeah, hey listen thanks for. Last night here's.
Speaker 1: Some things will you take the other side of. The, bed no, thank. You sir you don't want to bet on it. At, all no. Thank you you don't like. GAMBLING anymore i do, like gambling not. That gambling you're. No fun what everything done with the golf Bets that? I'm Out don't we're Not gonna we're not going.
Speaker 6: To gamble we're not.
Speaker 1: Gonna gamble we're not. Gonna gamble. That's fine those are our. Favorite things if those, Are, Gone no i'm. Out, Now no. I'm out we won't. Do, it yeah we don't need. Those anymore of course we'll. Do, it no it's. Falling apart libra. Was right. That's fine as Long as marty's, playing correct then.
Speaker 7: You.
Speaker 1: CAN no i don't want to do.
Speaker 7: The.
Speaker 1: Bet stop it's just one. Hundred, dollars yeah let's just.
Speaker 6: Do it one hundred bucks out of the one, hundred tournaments how many would?
Speaker 1: You watch you're gonna. Watch zero know IT'S, on tv but the best part of. Last year, Last year Mike will cole won it like. Week one it was like one. Of THEM it i it might have been event. Number one it was one of the. First, events okay we, just, Won, right okay hell book it one. HUNDRED dollars i bet that Somebody from minnesota will win a bracelet. This year at the twenty Twenty Six world series, A poker, Sauce says minnesota sucks and he does not know you imply that we will not. Win one THAT because i want him in the. Golf bet he wasn't gonna skip. The bet you fell? For, IT yeah. I didn't, JUST okay i just. WATCHED you i didn't get manipulated six. Weeks sipulated it's my. Own choice was not your? Own choice?
Speaker 3: Was?
Speaker 1: No no, he, said yes you can't risk. Golf bets that's thoseings on. The show, All right so best. Of luck tell all my Friends in vegas, right now if Somebody costs sauce one, hundred dollars please and just win one of. These Things cour if, you win it's. Gonna again the hundred dollars that he pays me will be the greatest hundred. OF that i won't be proud to pay YOU because i know how much. THAT means i.
Speaker 2: Am disappointed we all.
Speaker 7: FLY out i bet we all fly out and throw a banger? Out there would you stay and throw? A? RAGER rage i. Don't, rage yeah that's part of. The problem could we.
Speaker 6: Fly out there and go to a nice dinner and you not eat and we?
Speaker 1: All eat or how about we just go out to the canes on the Strip and i'm buying yeah with sauces one hundred dollars.
Speaker 2: And we run.
Speaker 1: Routes everywhere but what, really matters, all right power your. Bets book it, really, Matters though is?
Speaker 11: This corynbelievable i'm gonna, say THIS and, i mean you should be ashamed, of yourself you?
Speaker 1: Know, ME well i, AM not, i Know but i'm Very happy saucy was a. Nice guy so we're going to keep the golf.
Speaker 6: Bets Going so i'm gonna risk one hundred dollars to keep a.
Speaker 1: Golf manipulate and YOU think i can't, Play poker you just should have called. My bluff, Of course i'm staying in the. Golf bets. It's GONE no i am do you SEE what. I knew you liked. The action THAT'S why i. Kept, SCRATCHING yeah i like. The action let's. Like gambled i'm gonna look up for something that was. Too easy you gonna look up.
Speaker 2: A skirt let's Go, In.
Speaker 1: Minnesota Yoki The Saddle. Ridge horde whoa h o Ar d you know what a?
Speaker 4: Hord?
Speaker 2: Is sussy is there?
Speaker 1: Your hoard like a group?
Speaker 7: Of?
Speaker 1: Stuff yeah there you?
Speaker 2: Go, ahead agree, yeah right is the name given to a horde of fourteen and twenty seven gold coins on earthed In northern california in.
Speaker 4: Two.
Speaker 2: Thirteen wow the face value of the coins total twenty seven and, eighty dollars but was assessed to be worth about ten. Million dollars the horde contained, twenty seven four and sixty dollars and twenty, dollar coins five hundred dollars and ten, dollar coins and twenty dollars in five, dollar coins all dating from eighteen forty seven to eighteen. Ninety four the collection is the largest no discovery of buried gold old coins that has ever been recovered In The. United states it was found by a couple out walking. Their, dog wow it's, true thing look.
Speaker 1: It up saddle to make it to. Keep it how does? THAT work, i mean finders, keepers right it was. Up anyway they.
Speaker 2: Were walking their dog on their property and, found it so it was their property they found the, Gold on.
Speaker 1: So what if they had found it on? Public property it's. Good question, christ again finders keepers positions of the law is the greatest part.
Speaker 2: Of discretion if they founded on pest service and you were to walk up, to them you probably could have talked them into giving it.
Speaker 3: To you.
Speaker 2: Just, manipulation well.
Speaker 1: Here's the thing. About that you don't need. Those coins it's you're gonna get like. LEAD poisoning i. WASN'T manipulated i make my. OWN decisions i just really.
Speaker 2: Like gambling if you, believe that and you need to listen to The, last, yeah, YEAH NO I u i understand what.
Speaker 1: WENT down i UNDERSTAND that i just got pushed into. A horner more.
Speaker 2: Upset about being told you were manipulated than you are about, Being manipulated.
Speaker 1: Well, SAID yeah I mean i. DON'T care i. LIKE gambling i don't want Anybody in minnesota, to LOSE but i. Like gambling going to. Not, GAME no, I know i know He wasn't sauce prove Prove to chris right now that you're not being manipulated and double the bet to two hundred on your. Own account just just Just tell chris No This i'm i'm my. OWN man i can make my. OWN decisions i want to double. THE bet i don't want to be able to prove to him that you make your. Own choices i'm not doubling. The bed. It's okay You know i'm. NOT smart i get take an Advantage of That's what that's what. It's LIKE when i talk to about, my contract he just Does the jedi. Mind trick. I'm, ango yeah that. SOUNDS good i don't need. Anything more i'm lucky to.
Speaker 2: Have this i'm lucky to have.
Speaker 1: This, job yeah you don't. Need more We Need Rob waz.
Speaker 7: That's what.
Speaker 1: Robbie was somebody who's texted YOU that i looked up. Big names it's not a dropical. Big names, OH yeah i Played against robbie for. Twenty years. Good, dude yeah and he has one. A bracelet i just saw that one of the.
Speaker 2: Basicly winners did you ever even come close to?
Speaker 7: Beating?
Speaker 1: Him sure what's?
Speaker 3: His Name?
Speaker 1: Rob west? Need him the ONE tournament i won in. Twenty thirteen he was at the, final table so So. Was Blake was kristin Fom There. Christian, fam yeah he Lives. In vegas now he's. Not, fam yeah he's not Really uh. Minnesota anymore he's Been in vegas for a, long time. Fifteen years, Ready, Ready.
Speaker 6: Yeah now these guys you know all these guys and all.
Speaker 1: These GUYS oh i didn't. Know, you yeah.
Speaker 4: That's cool oh you're. In It, cor Yeah there's. Corla's court what if you on your poker, news website what are? You, win, yeah well then sauces me one hundred dollars you can Win.
Speaker 1: Ash mill let's be Great if i'll be glad to pay HIM because i know how much it means to him he. Loves playing that'd be the coolest.
Speaker 2: Thing. Ever YEAH they i have no idea who buried. Those coins by, the way how about that somebody?
Speaker 6: Hogs, DADDY yeah i would tell you my old coworker who lives up in like.
Speaker 1: Hiving, area.
Speaker 7: No he walked out of his he was building like a new, concrete slab so they'd had. To dig he found twenty thousand dollars of like eighteen hundreds money and went and turned it in and it.
Speaker 1: Was like worth it's way more in.
Speaker 6: His backyard did he get to?
Speaker 1: Keep?
Speaker 7: It?
Speaker 1: Yeah no how cool?
Speaker 2: Was that that's that's the kind of thing that's like somebody like buried it there and either died or forgot where they. Buried it isn't?
Speaker 1: That?
Speaker 2: Crazy?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 1: Cool, yeah god that'd. Be sick wouldn't it be cool to find.
Speaker 5: That bury stuffy like they were being pursued by just buried myself money and so.
Speaker 2: They wanted to. Bury, it yeah they couldn't, get it and then whoever was pres killed him and then money, just disappeared and then you could found it a thousand years later.
Speaker 1: Or, Whatever, yeah paul what would you no like to cancel? The bet on my?
Speaker 5: OWN accord i don't know where this. IS going i don't Know how i'm going to get. Trapped here do you.
Speaker 1: Want to stay in the bet or do you want to back out of? THE bed i would like to back out of, the bet but you're going to stay in it because you like. The, Action no i'm backing out.
Speaker 5: OF it i was manipulated by a, very smart, handsome man and the ONLY man i love is mad, At Me so i'm out for, that reason find yourself a, New dealer tom m you'll make.
Speaker 1: The bet so the, BET's, off yes on your, own account, you know on accord, You're, out yes, Disappointing you, that's okay, All right i'm out of the. Golf bet we'll talk about that With ben leever when he gets her at seven o'clock Is the power trom when he show on the.
Speaker 10: Van where from the one eight Hundred Ask Gary. Traffic center this report is Sponsored By Farm Bureau.
Speaker 12: Financial services the good news is there are no delays out there on. Our Twins today's, aria Wrote The power trip is bringing the party to the island this, twelve tonight and so here. It is join Us At treasure island for two unforgettable shows full, of, games laughs and huge Prizes including, vegas trips booker stand save twenty percent with promo, code cafe and plus a special announcement that is worth the triple details akfe in, dot com Creed calendar tonight seven, To nine tomorrow five thirty, to nine initials game so, Much fun it's gonna.
Speaker 1: BE great i. Can't sauce my favorite part of this retraction of the bet, IS look i was the one that backed out of the parish BET and i would. Have, won, yeah right this is. The year, i'm, like man this just doesn't look good. For ME and i would have want seven hundred dollars, for YOU but i. Did not now you're backing out and this is the Year that minnesota is going to go over and you would have won one, hundred dollars which you backed out.
Speaker 5: Of it there's one person in one person only, Well you but on, THE air i, would, say well there's only ONE person i care that wins, a bracelet and that's, Our.
Speaker 1: Guy blake so you Just want blake, to win. Nobody, else yeah but off there if, You want i'd be happy for YOU because i know how much that means. To it, That's great but you don't want to make this bet.
Speaker 7: Seven going out to the casino would have, been nice just to like spread on some golf bets out there.
Speaker 1: Or something i'm done with, golf bets, so yeah that's over. For me, you know we'll find, someone else, all right more of what, really matters scores and stats the world. Of sports i'm sure he will go way off the board And then chrys will change your life with. Something else, All right this is not even close. To news but it was at one point the main STORY on espn dot, com yesterday so It was yankees Or or travis Kelseyron, non kelsey no OFF season nhl things. To Watch emily kaplan basically, was, saying like Here's the connor, McDavid update Here's The austin, matthews update whether or not they're going, to move And The quinn hughes. Oh update, Excuse me so she kind of just subtly said one THING that i think a couple of people have HINTED but, i don't maybe not, loud ENOUGH that i think is kind. Of Interesting quinn hughes is eligible to sign an extension With the wild, or anybody but it's signed an Extension on, July, FIRST right i shouldn't. Say anybody we have his rights for, another year but his extension is Available starting. July first that's up to him whether he wants to sign here. Or Not bill garren has said. He's, Confident Well emily CAPLIN of espn said, the FOLLOWING and i think the back half of this is the. Interesting part. She said the expectation around the league Is that hughes ultimately Resigns. In minnesota so she's Also saying quinn's, coming back but she suggested a three, year deal and not for the reasons maybe that you, would think not, just, like Well maybe quinn w to like Do the bridge deal where, it's, like well prove that you're going to keep trying to Win or i'm going to be out, Of here so let's just. Do that she specifically said the three year deal would align with His brother jack's, contract timeline so it would be signed for three years here and then the two of them can decide are we both Going, to minnesota we both Going To? New jersey are we both going? Somewhere else and they can pair up and go wherever the hell they. Want together that's. So cool so her Concept says quinn signs for three to Align. With jack about two, weeks Ago lou nanny said that exact same Thing on, barrero's show that he guaranteed he will sign a three. Year deal really? Three guaranteed three is?
Speaker 7: The?
Speaker 1: Number yep how cool? Is?
Speaker 6: That be free agents with?
Speaker 1: Your? Brother yeah? Be, fun god you and daff You and Eddie. And scottsdale just.
Speaker 2: Like the college experience, for you? Isn't it.
Speaker 1: What really, matters though Is?
Speaker 2: This zach you want to do whatever you're, talking, about now let's.
Speaker 1: DO it i got a Gift. For hawk what? A? GIFT oh i think you said a gift bringing.
Speaker 2: Over, her okay he's going to bring me.
Speaker 1: A gift what could?
Speaker 10: THIS be i.
Speaker 2: Don't know And Again williams swallacha seven o'clock here this morning to talk A little nascar real quick check in thanks to. Our friends, is starkey so it should. Be fine he's walking up here. Right now can you imagine what's?
Speaker 1: Going?
Speaker 2: ON man i hope this is not like you are not the father o.
Speaker 1: Uh guards. The guards he dug.
Speaker 2: This up, OH lord i.
Speaker 8: Found it it was pretty apple pro after yesterday to present you, with this An Autographed CHERYL.
Speaker 2: Crow cd thank you.
Speaker 1: Very much so is that in that pile that's down the hallway? That there it must have been the yeah stuff that they're getting read about.
Speaker 2: The, closet really, Thank You Gersey.
Speaker 1: Cheryl crow AUTOGRAPH. Ceed cd, now again is she thrilled that you? Have it we will. Never know we might not. Ever know we we did make an inquiry yesterday about whether or not somebody here at the building in the building has a connection, to her and, he, thought no if you KNOW who? I mean, oh, yeah. Yeah yeah he was like he didn't believe that he had a direct line. To, her yeah so that road might. Be closed did she have? Some bangers? Huge deal album? Is outstanding.
Speaker 2: THAT'S her i only know her.
Speaker 6: From picture that's the ONLY one i.
Speaker 1: Don't picture first cut is. The deepest that's. Her, too yeah that's a. Cover though her song was a big it makes you happy a lot, Of, things yeah.
Speaker 2: A lot I'm Leaving, las vegas which is that's a great, song song a sad song because Every time corey He, leaves vegas he plays that song and Remembers The nick cage movie of the.
Speaker 1: Same name i've, Never heard i've never seen that's.
Speaker 2: It is, It's terrible. It's terrible and he Won an oscar for to think did? HE really i think he? Might HAVE am? I right doesn't that?
Speaker 1: Sounds fool that. Sounds possible It Was nick cage was. Doing.
Speaker 7: It.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah and by, the way he did change his Name To.
Speaker 1: Nick cage did you? See? That, yes yeah how? About that he did win That? Uh, Oscar oh, i'm sorry. Thank you have you seen A New nick. Cage's great have you seen The New knick Cage, RUMOR christopher I guess i. Have, it no he's saying nothing. Is confirmed there's just, been Talks But nicholas cage confirmed that he is potentially in Line For true detective. Season five, OH see i.
Speaker 2: Could see him being great and something. LIKE that i.
Speaker 1: Really can't, OH yeah i just Watched his that Guy.
Speaker 7: In peah he just, walks around points.
Speaker 5: At everything it's gotta be. A clue he has slammers. Of, movies yes gone in, Sixty Seconds.
Speaker 1: The rock All The. NATIONAL treasures i haven't seen one. Of them so good you haven't seen you?
Speaker 7: Have, Not, no okay when you're watching babysitting, louis next when you're just, SITTING there I mean i babysitting it's. Your kid so when you're sitting there watching turn, it on it's the best movie you've ever seen in.
Speaker 1: Your life didn't you Really Like? GHOST rider i.
Speaker 2: Really did i'm the only person in THE world. I think i Think Even nick cage didn't like it as MUCH as. I, Did hey I'm?
Speaker 1: What tommy yeah check?
Speaker 2: It, out, okay ready here. We go he's a show crow, songs? Right yep Leave In. Las vegas if it makes, you hager first cut is The deepest alzheimer strong enough.
Speaker 1: To be, my man Horrible believe steve.
Speaker 9: My queen.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna soak up.
Speaker 1: The, sun yes shoes on came on two and.
Speaker 2: Ninety, seven yeah, Exactly, right yeah definitely kind of an artist day is A one.
Speaker 7: Dn road, oh yeah these are like all, kel slammers my.
Speaker 1: Mom, bangers. Yeah banger so imagine somebody with. That catalog is that kind, of prestige that kind, of fandom that huge deal going to the Bathroom after chris. Destroys, it yeah that's. What happened.
Speaker 2: He means destroys. The bathroom.
Speaker 1: Was That Big papa pump days?
Speaker 3: Or no?
Speaker 1: Your look did you Look Like Big?
Speaker 2: Papa, pump yes but she couldn't TALK because i had a.
Speaker 6: Hat on, oh yeah THAT'S what i used to think.
Speaker 1: Too THAT oh, i though you're on? My hair were you what were you?
Speaker 2: Talking about bigger then as? A? Mess yeah oh?
Speaker 6: You were what was the heaviest you got?
Speaker 1: Too, much.
Speaker 2: No around two SEVENTY and i am one fifty. Three today, oh my you've lost oneheard And twenty, WELL yeah i mean over over. The, YEARS yeah I am i mean this.
Speaker 1: At all, that's incredible all due respect hawk, to SEVENTY which i have weighed a majority of. My life i'm like about. Fifteen, pounds, aweight my that's way Different on tommy. Your eyes i'm only five six. Seventy.
Speaker 6: SIX guys i.
Speaker 1: Was, Terrible no i'm not. SAYING that i would never JUDGE if i didn't say You were i'm.
Speaker 2: Saying it it.
Speaker 7: Was terrible it was hideous when you when you get in a shower and you do like a side pro and like look yourself in.
Speaker 1: The, MIRROR yeah i mean those are some.
Speaker 7: Dark.
Speaker 2: TIMES yeah i lived through. It somehow but, that's, okay man, All right i'm. Better, now no you're you look you?
Speaker 1: Look, up yeah. Thank you when you showed us your favorite outfit with your, shirt up you. Look great.
Speaker 2: Thank you that's a. Good look there was a REASON that i weighed, that Much and i've dealt with all those Things and i'm still dealing.
Speaker 6: With them but. It's working one hundred and Twenty and. I'm, INSANE yeah i think of how much one hundred and.
Speaker 2: Twenty pounds i'm just gonna, tell you do you know how MANY inches?
Speaker 1: I gained have, you Actually because i'm.
Speaker 6: Still waiting i'm still waiting on.
Speaker 1: That part eddy, gained it. YOU did I think i've. Lost it i've seen it. Multiple times, my god it's, just like just don't don't say that on the air, Out. Loud, Sauce sauce cory just goes shut. Him, out, yeah yeah you Just, got yeah you just, Got. Talked sauce If a minnesota poker player wins a bracelet, this summer you have To Watch? National treasure is this a way to get Me? To gambalana? To? Win win is what? That is if if Somebody from, minnesota wins you have to watch The First? National, treasure fine, IF something i get to pick a movie you, get oh Because then ben's gonna make Me watch? Cats again not doing. His scarbage, oh god we're all.
Speaker 2: Anzomically correct he thought it was, pretty good but, he sweft? Isn't?
Speaker 1: It oh it was. So bad william sawaach in, A Second ben leeb in a Second one more Segment With. Tommy ylsen this Is the Power. To money join. The fan
Speaker 10: Shot from the one Eight Hundred Ask gary traffics