Speaker 1: I'm welcome back here. We are our ladies and gentlemen. Playoffs are heating up, Twins are dominating. We got a picture by the name Amicable, and he's your winning pitcher from last night, right, Shelty.
Speaker 2: In control the entire game, mixing and matching, fastball usage was tremendous. He used to change up right on right, just overall in command of his pitches. And you know, i'd like, we talked with Taj and sim we continue to see these guys grow up a little bit right before our eyes. But to be able to do what he did after we got the lead, I mean, he was really efficient, and you know it was I think his third start on five days rest, and you know, it's one of those situations that you really wish when you go down and had been like, hey, but we were capped at seven seven today, So I think he was disappointed.
Speaker 3: But he was outstanding.
Speaker 1: Yeah, man, outstanding. Let's go.
Speaker 4: That's gotta be the worst when you're like, I could pitch a complete game shutout, but there's one hundred and something more games to play and you probably got to protect your arm.
Speaker 5: Yeah, for sure, he's mickable. Yeah, he's Mickable. Fine, yeah, it's fine. Should we do Fan five? I got a good one. Oh, I just read this. I skipped it this morning because the headline looked boring, but then I clicked on it, and it's not boring.
Speaker 1: Five on the Power Trip, brought to you by the Saint False Saint.
Speaker 3: Let's go Saints. Tonight's the night.
Speaker 1: See it. Just feel your Saints at Saints Baseball dot com. Get your tickets down.
Speaker 5: So this morning I saw a headline about the Blue Jackets coach Randon and Raven.
Speaker 3: I'm like, I don't care about Blue Jackets hockey. Who cares? Who does? But during the break, I'm like, all right, why not? Let's spend seven seconds and see if this is interesting? How about this? Whoever? This guy is the coach?
Speaker 5: Rick Bonus be brother bow n e s s bowdness Bonus.
Speaker 3: Who knows? All right? Bonus?
Speaker 5: So he questioned his player's commitment to winning after an uninspired season ending loss to the Capitols on Tuesday.
Speaker 3: Here's the quote.
Speaker 5: Maybe we can find the audios accurate, but this is this is pretty good, he said. Just look at the stat sheet. Three hits, twenty three giveaways. I don't know if I'm back, But if I'm back, I'm changing this culture. These guys they don't care. Losing is not important enough to them. It doesn't bother them. How can you go out and play like that? So just flat out said, I don't know if I'm back, but if I'm back, I'm changing this culture.
Speaker 3: These guys they don't care.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if I'm being fair, he just read a transcript written by Sausas high school football coach.
Speaker 3: Got it all right, let's see how I'll see how steamed he is.
Speaker 6: You know, you know, I gotta just look at the stat sheet. Three hits, twenty three giveaways. I don't know if I'm back, but if I'm back, I'm changing this culture. These guys they don't care. Losing is not important enough to them. It doesn't bother them, Like, how can you go out and play like that? Should have done this about a month ago. But this is why we are where we are. This is why run of the playoffs, that kind of effort losing.
Speaker 3: You have to hate losing.
Speaker 6: I don't care if it's a meaningless game, I don't care, show up and compete.
Speaker 3: Three hits, twenty three giveaways. What else you want to know you reached them. So that guy's seventy years old.
Speaker 5: And when our guy, I remember Dean Evson, former wild coach, was it the blue Jackets coach. So they get this guy to come out of retirement to replace Evison. On January twelve, first eleven games with this guy, the Blue Jackets go ten one to zero. Wow, okay, and then they faltered the rest of the way, and he's had enough. So when he's like, I don't know if I'm back, well, obviously it sounds like they may have just hired him on it basis. Anyway, Maybe it's just a rest of the year contract. I'm not sure, but he's seventy. He's like, I'm not put up with these guys.
Speaker 3: They don't care enough love it. Yeah, they're not very good.
Speaker 5: I like when coaches or players get honest, it's almost always when they retire they can start cutting open a vein. Maybe this guy's like, I don't care, I'm seven.
Speaker 3: He did it at the perfect time, right, it all come back. But here's what here's gonna happen. If I am back, just has to change. Good for him. Hopefully he is back, Hopefully they figure it out. That'd be fun to watch. Yeah, man, speaking of back to that game though for a second.
Speaker 5: There's a lot of people still speculating that the.
Speaker 3: You know, the Capital's star Alexander Vschkin has.
Speaker 5: Done which would be weird, right because we all know whenever Lebron decides it's over, and it might be next year, we're going to get a twelve month retirement tour and I can't wait. Uh doesn't Ovechkin seem like the kind of guy that would just say, never.
Speaker 3: Mind, come out of here. I don't know him well enough, but just from Afar being Russia by the morning. Yeah, all right, that was fun. Thanks guys. Yeah, so you yeah by me? Zach Yes or no?
Speaker 5: Does Ov seemed like the kind of guy that would just fade off into the sunset?
Speaker 3: Or does he want a big tour?
Speaker 4: I feel like he'd be the guy or take a year off that he'd be playing professionally in Russia for some mckah team and scoring a lot of goals.
Speaker 1: Did I turn your mic down? Sorry? I turned your mic down because that audio the audio bit, I'm an idiot, Zachary. Which way do you lean with Ov?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 7: I mean it definitely seems like the type of guy who would uh no, you know, not want the I'll you know, send off treatment and just do his own thing in the summer, realize, ah, this is fun, Russia rocks and then just stays there and plays, and well, I think he'll still play the NHL.
Speaker 3: So you think he's done. I had to guess. If I had to guess, I would.
Speaker 7: But then again, he did have another decent enough season and he could do a couple more. Maybe take a run at a thousand. I don't know, probably not, but I'd love to see it. Get thirty two goals. Yeah, at forty years old. His shot is ridiculous.
Speaker 4: I was watching them the other day and it's like, it's funny to watch him play because it's just he's playing a different game than everybody else. He's not you know, grinding and getting you know, on the poor check in the whole bit. But he's there and he's ready to shoot, and it's just a laser. It's awes insane. You like sports, right, yeah, man.
Speaker 5: Alexandrovitchkin scored thirty two goals this year. He's forty. I just mentioned that, how many games did Alexandrovitchkin play this season? He scored thirty two goals sixty he played all Lady two, the nuts, all eighty two.
Speaker 7: Good for him, Good for him, And I will say, to his credit too, every time he scores, he is elated. Still nine hundred goals later, like, he loves scoring goals. So maybe that's a sign he'll come back to, is that he he's definitely not lost a love for the game or scoring.
Speaker 3: So that's score too. Mike's all right, try this.
Speaker 5: It looks like, what about twenty seasons for Vechkin, give or take, how many seasons did he play every single regular season game?
Speaker 8: All eighty two, eleven, twelve, fourteen, thirteen, just five?
Speaker 3: But still that's not bad. It makes sense.
Speaker 5: There's a lot of games, a lot of seasons where it's like seventy three, seventy nine, eighty, there's a couple of eighty ones in there.
Speaker 3: So he's a pretty durable dude.
Speaker 5: And I think you have to be pretty durable to get anywhere near nine hundred oh yeah plus goals.
Speaker 3: Insane. What's the lowest number of goals he's ever scored in a year?
Speaker 4: Three?
Speaker 5: Well, this makes sense in twenty twenty twenty slash one, So that's COVID year, he had twenty four in forty five games. Still twenty four, Oh my god, in forty five games. That's nuts. The Minnesota Twins won six nothing over the Red Sox. They have the best record in the American League. They're eleven and seven. They've won four straight. They've won eight out of their last nine. They face off against Boston again today at twelve forty, final game of this series before the Reds are in town the rest of the weekend. One game up on Cleveland and Tampa Bay for the best record in the American League.
Speaker 3: Unbelievable, Parker.
Speaker 5: The Wolves are off until Saturday, when they are at the Denver Nuggets Round one of the NBA postseason at two thirty the number three seed Nuggets versus the number six seed Timberwolves.
Speaker 3: The Nuggets are six and a half point favorites in Game one. It should be fun.
Speaker 4: I think it's one of those games game one where you're going on the road and if you can find a way to sneak one on the road and then bring it back home. I like where the Wolves are apt, but I do think it's important that they find a way to get one on the road because this is a Denver team that's, in my opinion, has the best player in the world, Nicole Yokic. So there's gonna be a lot of different ways to guard him, a lot of different ways to defend him. But I've said it before, I think this is a Chris Finch series. I think he has to be adaptable, he has to be flexible. And if he is, and if they can throw different defensive looks at Jokichim Jamal Murray, I think they can beat him.
Speaker 5: If we go back to that blue jacket story about not caring about losing. Yeah, which way did you lane? Did you love winning more or hate losing more?
Speaker 4: I never not that I don't understand the I hate losing, but there's nothing better than winning. So it's like it's weird to me where people like, yeah, I mean I hated losing.
Speaker 3: Right, but you know it.
Speaker 4: Eventually, as my career went on, I was like, it's gonna be the same thing tomorrow. We're gonna go to practice and do the same thing regardless. So ultimately, yeah, I want to win, but the losing doesn't affect me the way that the winning made me fired up.
Speaker 3: So the highs of winning higher than the lows were.
Speaker 4: The lows of losing, Yeah, for sure, And I think I don't know, maybe people are the opposite and they truly hate losing that much, which I hated losing as well.
Speaker 3: But winning is the best thing ever. Winning cures all.
Speaker 4: Like you wake up the next morning and you're getting a massage on the massage table. Like feels better, Coaches are happier, you got to sleep at night, like the whole bit winning, Winning was the best. So us explain you were losing theory to Parker.
Speaker 3: You know who likes losing? Who losers? It's a good theory. It's true. That's not even a theory. Losers like lose facts. Yea, shouldn't like losing. Yeah it's not fun. Yeah, thank you? Who likes winning? Winner? Oh wow, it's fool proof. Yes, yeah, all makes sense now you guys get it.
Speaker 5: Two more playing games tonight in the NBA. The two last night were electric if you watched. I saw the highlights this morning. They both look like they were awesome finishes. Last night it was the Hornets one six over the Heat, so the Heat out of the mix. The Blazers won one fourteen, one ten over the Sun so the Blazers are moving on. They will face the Spurs in round one, and now the Suns have to fight to hang on and they will play the winner of Golden State and the Clippers, and then whoever wins that game gets Oklahoma City.
Speaker 3: Oh boy, I love the playing. I think it's a great addition. Yeah, aw, gloves that you watched both of them last night on Amazon. What were your thoughts? Didn't care about the sound even.
Speaker 1: I thought that they played basketball pretty well. That's right, you know, it turns it up notch. So you can tell he watched it was all or nothing.
Speaker 3: Who's your favorite player on the Hornets, Scoochman, Dude, Okay, he was on fire Land.
Speaker 5: So tonight Orlando at Philadelphia and Golden State at the Clippers. It's weird to see those two teams that, you know, five to ten years ago would have been at.
Speaker 3: Least the Quiet Era. Yeah, totally.
Speaker 5: These are teams that would be like guaranteed to be in the top four or five, and now we're talking about the nine to ten game in the West is the Warriors and the Clippers.
Speaker 3: Give me Clippers and give me Orlando on the road. Sauce. I don't want to bet it. Okay, that's fine.
Speaker 5: We can move on headlines when the Power Trip Morning Show returns after this on the fan.
Speaker 1: This final segment of your Little show today, Power Trip Morning Show.
Speaker 3: Here, we are.
Speaker 1: Very excited to read that Margot Robbie is doing a prequel to the Ocean's eleven franchise.
Speaker 3: Yeah, with Bradley Cooper.
Speaker 1: Bradley Cooper, He's going to write, direct, and star in Margot Robbie's Ocean's prequel.
Speaker 5: So it's supposed to be I think Danny Ocean's parents in his sixties.
Speaker 3: How cool will that be? Yep? Yeah, man, what's it called.
Speaker 1: It's called go out in the Ocean and Whip Them. That's a working title.
Speaker 5: Here's a Here's why I'm a terrible person. Here's this isn't why I'm terrible. It's actually this would be something that's something nice, but it's just this is why I'm complex in a disaster.
Speaker 3: So I'm getting my work done.
Speaker 5: And it was like two thirty, which means it's almost time for Twin Cities Live. Right, Yeah, that's my work in time. I'm prepping getting some stuff done. Yeah, you're a goodly I'm grinding and I'm like, hey, you know, it's almost time for Twin City's Life. So as I'm as I'm scrolling through, I see that Oceans thirteen is on AMC. I love it, and I like all three Oceans movies, even the second one, even Oceans twelve, which gets a bad rap uh justifiably, but it's still pretty good anyway. Third one is super fun Al Pacino as Willie Bank the whole bit.
Speaker 3: Yeah, great bit. Then I realize it's like two fifty eight.
Speaker 1: Oh no, what are you gonna do?
Speaker 5: And I'm like, do I switch over and support my guy, Ben, you're a good lady and watch Twin.
Speaker 3: City's Live like a good lady.
Speaker 5: Would, Or do I watch Oceans thirteen? Not again, not actively watch it because I'm working. I'm just it's just background noise. So do I have Ben be my background noise? Or Oceans thirteen for the fiftieth time?
Speaker 1: Oh gosh, you got Oceans right.
Speaker 3: I picked Oceans, lady. I picked Ocean thirteen, lady.
Speaker 5: And again, here's here's my biggest complaint about Oceans thirteen.
Speaker 3: If I have to nitpick, and that's what I get paid to do.
Speaker 5: In Ocean's twelve In Ocean's twelve, they made Francois Tulure the night Fox this master criminal, master thief. He's five steps ahead of everyone except for Ocean. And then in Ocean's thirteen, he just walks around for an hour and a half, watches the Ocean's crew and then at the end gets completely fooled and then throws diamonds, fake diamonds into the garbage in the Movie's over. What a waste of a character. They just completely wasted him. It's like Darth Maul and Phantom Menace.
Speaker 3: What a waste.
Speaker 1: And then he went and formed the band Coldplay.
Speaker 5: Okays, he does have a lot of Chris Martin qualities. Sure, yeah, Night fox Man.
Speaker 1: You're gonna get to know Danny's Danny Ocean's parents. You'll see them in all their prime pulling off an epic heist at the nineteen sixty two Monicco Grand Prix.
Speaker 3: Oh sweet, So do we know is this a two person crew or just like Danny, does he have and she, Margot, Robbie and Bradley Cooper? Do they have a group of eight, nine, ten, eleven people. Well we'll find out when they come out with the movie title.
Speaker 5: I think it's just called oceans, oh my, which kind of implies it's just the oceans, which means it's the two of them. But you gotta have like funny characters. And yeah, you gotta have Casey Affleck doing something. Yeah, him and the one guy.
Speaker 3: Are you got?
Speaker 1: Margot Robbie and uh and the Tarantino's latest film, Once upon a Time in Hollywood. I just love her.
Speaker 3: She's great everything, She's so good. She was awesome and Barbie.
Speaker 1: Both a Wall streetsion, Yeah, the confusion, I bet, I bet, I bet seeing in the bedroom?
Speaker 3: Yeah, Wolf and Wolf standing there?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah those are okay, right bad?
Speaker 3: Yeah's a one time watch though, Wall Street one time?
Speaker 1: You say that?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I really too long.
Speaker 1: When they walk on the boat John Hammond, dude.
Speaker 3: Oh it's so good. Too long? That was I guess that was like the one time watch. It's okay, it's my opinion. Everybody stops staring.
Speaker 1: What about when he when he's too high to drive the car and he doesn't believe he doesn't remember that he drove the car. That's brilliant.
Speaker 3: That's a great with you, mad dude? One time? How can you only see that movie once? Why is your Proof said the same thing. There's no way I've said the same things. You haven't seen because I haven't seen it.
Speaker 7: You haven't, Yes, you have seen Wolf of Why is your problem?
Speaker 3: Too busy watching twin six?
Speaker 9: Good lady, Good lady, I'm a very reliable, loyal lady friend, lady girl.
Speaker 1: He's right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, watch that film, Corey idiots. Oh gosh, yeah, too.
Speaker 1: Busy watching Oceans thirty also coming out in twenty twenty seven. According to this, I'm going to guess it's a sequel to Revenge of the Nerds. It's called Revenge of La La Lorna Preevenger.
Speaker 3: What great movie.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a it's a horror film.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, gladyses Uh, that's her prequel origin story.
Speaker 1: No, it's a different one weapons prequel. Gladys is coming out in.
Speaker 3: Oh, got it, got it? I thought you were combining to.
Speaker 1: But how about the Game of Thrones, Yeah, Thrones Agon's Conquest.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I would rather have it, would rather have it be its a series, but whatever, Yeah, I watch it.
Speaker 1: I can't get enough of that world saying it's the exact opposite of the Marvel universe. Sam make one hundred thousand different things.
Speaker 5: I'll watch them all if it's as good as House of the Dragon and Night of the Seven Kingdoms and Game of Thrones. So far they are absolutely three for three winning. So until there's a crack in this hole, right, unless this boat starts sinking, keep going. It's been awesome so far.
Speaker 3: I haven't seen a single one.
Speaker 5: Oh Man, Thrones is the greatest show of all time. House of the Dragon is so much fun, yea, and Night of the Seven Kingdoms, even though this is a repeatake because I said it fifteen times, first two or three episodes were slow, not a lot happened, but man was a worth the wait because the back half of that season was spectacular.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, everybody talk, that's so good.
Speaker 1: I envy you Parker. You get to see it off with the first time.
Speaker 5: And as a guy that is skeptical about a Thron's movie as opposed to a series. Nine of the Seven Kingdoms was what total maybe three three and a half hours because they were all like thirty five minute episodes and there were six I think, so it's really just one big movie.
Speaker 3: That they cut into six episodes. Fair enough. Maybe they're just going to do that with with the Thrones movie.
Speaker 1: Well, we're talking about this kind of stuff before you get into your bet Corey Parker, this might be interesting to you. Okay, are you familiar with the jail Blazers.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 1: From nineteen ninety seven through two thousand and five, the Portland trail Blazers were known as the jail Blazers. And there's a new documentary coming out called Untold the jail Blazers. Huh, I don't know anything about it, do you? Guys? Do you know what talking about? I mean like Rashid Wallace.
Speaker 3: Jail Blazers documentary. Who is the other dude that was.
Speaker 1: With the Isaiah Jr.
Speaker 3: Rder Yeah?
Speaker 1: That dame in Stodamayer.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's not the one I'm thinking of either.
Speaker 1: Bonzi Wells Okay, a little bit of Patterson. Patterson Randolph Wallace was the kingpin.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what they do well.
Speaker 5: Rashide Wallace was more I would say he was more famous for his antics on the court. He got a million technicals, million a million, would throw a tantrum after essentially every call meets us. Yeah, do you remember, Chris? This is old school power trip times.
Speaker 3: They are a changing.
Speaker 5: There was the Cincinnati Bengals twenty years ago, we're getting arrested every three days. Sure, yeah, And there would be daily debates on this show, this station, uh, National sports Talk, national shows like Sports Center, and the debate would basically be, the Bengals are getting arrested every three days, what should the coach do? And it would be like, yo, yeah, these are adult men, like you can you can say we're gonna bench you and do this, but like, when your starters are it was Marvin Lewis, Yeah, and when when your starters are doing crazy things, I don't know what else you can do. And then everybody, basically every coach after the Bengals started dropping phrases like culture of accountability, right because they had to be the anti Bengals. It was we're going to do everything we can to make sure that if they get in trouble, they feel the pain of getting in trouble. Sometimes that hasn't been the case in the last twenty years. But man, the Bengals were wild for I don't know, three four or five years.
Speaker 8: Yeah, wasn't that Vontez Burfett got arrested a lot, all of them did.
Speaker 5: Remember, there was that there was like a website that tracked NFL arrests.
Speaker 3: It was pro football talk.
Speaker 8: They used to have it on the on their website, really the number of arrest number of arrests before.
Speaker 3: They partnered with the NFL. I think, and then like, can we get rid of the arrest thing? Yeah? How many days it spends at an NFL player got arrested? I shouldn't do that with Georgia football.
Speaker 1: Ruben Patterson quoted in the documentary from his introductory press conference joined the Portland Trail Blazers. I'm not no bad guy. I'm not no rapist. I'm a great guy. Apparently that's the very beginning of this documentary. The double negative doesn't help.
Speaker 5: It sounds like when Sauce is paraphrasing one of my quotes. Oh man, jail blazers.
Speaker 3: Oh watch cool name. Yeah, that'll be great.
Speaker 1: Well, there you go, so interesting. I thought you might care about that.
Speaker 3: I'll definitely watch good. Yeah. Do we have mister Ze on Friday? Sure? Okay, because do you guys hear about this movie? Normal?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: With Odin Kirk talked about it yet base in Minnesota.
Speaker 1: Right, Yeah, it's based but it wasn't filmed here.
Speaker 3: Yeah what a peg? It looks great though I don't want a peg.
Speaker 1: I would have never guessed that that guy would end up being a what do you call it, like action movie?
Speaker 3: What do you call it, like a sure action star?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah yeah. Those movies are great. Nobody and nobody too, really good. He beats the limon hell out of people.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Odenkirk's great.
Speaker 1: And then he goes out for chicken fingers with his buddy and says, I'm not saying it again. I've been told not to say it again by who everybody in America. It's a it is a trap.
Speaker 3: Oh well, then stop saying. Now it's time for headlines. All right, let's go Parker.
Speaker 5: Have you ever or will you ever have a desire to have a foldable cell phone?
Speaker 3: No, I'm with you. I don't care. I don't get it. People seem to be interested in it. I don't get it.
Speaker 5: Maybe it's a nostalgic thing when we had flip phones. But the foldable iPhone, Zachary, maybe you can help me with this. The foldable iPhone now may be delayed.
Speaker 3: I didn't know they were doing one. I didn't either, because I don't want it.
Speaker 4: At the Olympics, they gave each athlete the Samsung foldable phone. Yeah, and I think they gave him a month free calling and data and stuff. And it's in our basement and we'll probably stay out there for a very long time. Just sell it, sell it, yeah, probably could.
Speaker 3: It's cool though. It's got like the Olympic rings on the back of it engraved, so it's like stuff the Olympic rings on it. Yeah, he buys crap.
Speaker 7: The advantage of it is it folds into a tablet, So the idea is you can have a phone and like a mini tablet in one package.
Speaker 4: Right up.
Speaker 3: I couldn't do the crease in between off people that have it. They're getting better at that.
Speaker 7: And I think Apple, whenever they do release their foldable, it's going to be because there is some newer technology now that has virtually erased it. I mean, it's still going to be kind of there, but it's it's fascinating, So I know Apple, that's probably maybe why this is being delayed is they're going to make sure they do it right.
Speaker 3: So you have a little mini iPad and an iPhone in one package. That'd be sweet.
Speaker 1: It's as I want you to try first, okay, Yeah, for once in your life.
Speaker 3: Very very very very unlikely you get this. But let's just say take a shot.
Speaker 5: A doctor in Florida has been charging the twenty twenty four death of a patient after he removed the wrong organ. What was he supposed to remove and what did he actually remove? He was supposed to remove his kidneys and he removed his heart. Jesus, the classical, the old classic. I wasn't supposed to take out his heart.
Speaker 1: Where's my heart?
Speaker 3: The accidental heart removal? But I don't know.
Speaker 5: Out of every organ to guess, accidentally removing a heart is the worst guess.
Speaker 3: That's the worst one.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 3: He was supposed to take out his kidneys, but he removed his lungs. That's I would argue the second worst guess.
Speaker 5: Maybe stomach is in the conversation for worst guests on the liver him, he did remove the liver instead of his spleen. Nailed it, That Parker guests got it. He removed the guys instead of a spleen and the guy died.
Speaker 3: That's sad. Yep, soban Okay.
Speaker 5: You know when when you when you're having an amputation or whatever, it's like they they mark.
Speaker 3: Way before surgery, like this is the arm we're moving.
Speaker 1: This is the even knee surgery.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I had that.
Speaker 5: There you go. I'm sure they marked it up right, drew all over it. This is the one we're operating on. Can you imagine?
Speaker 3: How do you like? I don't understand how this works? How does this happen?
Speaker 1: He didn't.
Speaker 3: Not paying attention because there's no way. I shouldn't say, no way, very very unlikely.
Speaker 5: The doctor doesn't know a difference between liver and spleen, which means he just thought it was the procedure.
Speaker 3: On the other one. He took out the one that he thought he was supposed to be to take it out. Yeah, that's bad.
Speaker 8: That's why malpractice lawyers make a lot of money, a lot of money.
Speaker 1: Real quick. Can I ask Zach a question? Yes, is that you watched the entire Malcolm in the Middle rebewt?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 1: It broke streaming records.
Speaker 3: Yeah that's why. Yeah everybody apparently. Yeah.
Speaker 7: First of all, the original show was awesome and I won't hear any anything otherwise. It was an amazing, amazing show, loved I only watched it runs obviously, but phenomenal. And then yeah, the reboot was exactly what you wanted it was, you know, it was. It was fan service. They brought damn near every a live character back. They paid tribute to the actors who have died since, and it was it was very quick. There's four episodes about a half hour each, and it was really really good. I laughed and I cried and it was awesome.
Speaker 1: Forgive me. I don't know who died?
Speaker 3: Uh Spangler? Did it was the Ghostbusters? Dude? Yeah?
Speaker 7: Yeah, is also in super Troopers? Trying to think of other people? Oh this the guy that the Mountains of Camera's name but from Game of Thrones? Yeah, who the hell?
Speaker 3: Did you watch the right show? Captain Spangler? Then the Night Fox died? One of the best TV show characters out there, Captain Spangler.
Speaker 7: Is that his name?
Speaker 3: That's a terrible name. Yes, it was a comedy show. It was funny.
Speaker 1: I did think I watched the show, I really did. I I don't remember Captain Spangler.
Speaker 7: That guy died.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he was a police academy Supertroopers super Troopers.
Speaker 5: Oh h During the Malcolm in the Middle reboot, what's up with Sam Malone?
Speaker 3: Now? Does he still in that bar or not? Yeah?
Speaker 10: Weren't he the Huxtables there, let's hope. Yeah, what was he trying to get into the Spangler is dad?
Speaker 3: You say he was.
Speaker 1: Mister he was mister Kruger on seinfelm mister Krueger.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, sure, I don't know that actor's name, but I know who that is.
Speaker 1: That's him.
Speaker 3: He was at the Feats of Strength during festivals.
Speaker 1: Right right?
Speaker 3: Oh that guy died. Okay.
Speaker 1: He was also Super Troopers, which is a great film.
Speaker 3: Great movie.
Speaker 5: Our buddy Eric Stolhansky. Yeah, and the Broken Lizard comedy said that like three times, but I loved it. Don't read that Wikipedia too far down, man, it gets sad, it gets real. Edwin heard Daniel Bargain, great actors. Interesting, not a good person, No sad ending okay, okay, yeah, Oh that's a small plane made an emergency landing on a busy Phoenix road.
Speaker 3: No one was injured.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm surprised when I don't see an airplane on my road these days. You're everywhere.
Speaker 3: I always look up before I change lanes.
Speaker 5: That's very good of you that I put a totle on my roof so they know, just in case, Zach, you're in big trouble.
Speaker 3: No kids, Beler.
Speaker 1: Spitler, Oh my god, Quitler.
Speaker 3: You guys need help you Whitler toothpaste. Yeah, you bide your nose when you jump off and sex Anonymous.
Speaker 7: It's not anymous my favorite dynasty place to go get some he walks in, Chris, you need a me.
Speaker 3: Zach. Oh you're you're in big trouble, buddy.
Speaker 5: A marijuana breathalyzer is one step closer to being a thing.
Speaker 3: Wow, wow at all? You know what, Listen, I'm for this.
Speaker 1: I gotta tell you, man Jee the Wise.
Speaker 5: Even people that want weed to be legal should absolutely be saying yeah, we still should have. It's the same thing with with drinking, Like drinking is fine, just do it responsible. We don't want drunks out there. I think marijuana should be legalized. I don't want people that are still do out of their mind on the roads either.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 5: So, apparently a research team at Virginia Commonwealth University VCU introduced a prototype for a thight C breathalyzer that could eventually make roadside marijuana testing a thing.
Speaker 1: Dude, I again, how many times do you see a guy doing thirty in the fast lane and like, come on, cheach.
Speaker 3: It's basically uh Farley in black sheet. Yeah, yeah, second going what does he say, like fifty to fifty five? Tops? Seven? You were going seven?
Speaker 10: And normally when I pulled people over, they pull on the side of the middle, just crossed over the media like stuck in the middle.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that happens every day, every day.
Speaker 3: Well, and they'll tell you why.
Speaker 7: Even more, it's even more good news for marijuana users right now. The way they like basically determine like impairment is these like drug recognition experts and they're supposedly trained to like, you know, figure out if you're high or not. But then like you could be just tired, your your eyes could just be blood bloodshot, and you could be not high at all, and they could say, oh, well, the d u I because you you know, it took too long to answer a question, or you sounded like me when I answered a question.
Speaker 1: Or or you got pink eye from doing dirty stuff right.
Speaker 3: In both eyes. Jesus, you shouldn't be driving. How can you see you see through that crust podcast? What's that he picks up pizza? The best part about seven Avenue pizza is that it's available. Yeah, the best part is you're gonna die soon to mine soon.
Speaker 1: Man, that's hard to get on the pizza wrappers in your lifetime.
Speaker 3: You're having a nice Friday night pizza guy comes, Why do you hate me? Yeah?
Speaker 4: I wonder delivered there.
Speaker 3: Each you just ruin the movie What Are You Hockey? When he was twenty, We've never made it that far. Ex we didn't know that the cash too, Oh god, stupid.
Speaker 6: I guess.
Speaker 3: The guys I did have the money. I was gonna Liam Gallagher says that he and Noel Gallagher this is unbelievable. Check this out.
Speaker 5: Okay, they're gonna attend the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame when they get inducted. O good in that nuts they're so untrustworthy in Psycho Paths right that we're like, oh god, Oasis made it this year.
Speaker 3: What are they going to do? Well?
Speaker 5: Liam says they're both going to be there. Yeah, I would hope. So, I mean, come on, man, right, So the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. You guys have been disasters for thirty years. At least your relationship has been a disaster. You've both been super difficult with essentially everybody on the planet. Can you just show up and be humble for two seconds and say thanks.
Speaker 1: Hey, Park, do you have any any music knowledge of all the Oasis?
Speaker 3: I just had to google Liam Gallagher to find out that he was. You would know wonder Wall.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I've heard of Oasis, but I wouldn't be able to name you.
Speaker 3: You've ever been to a United game? I have to, so Wonderwall obviously that's their jam. It's fantastic. That's the number one song. It's one of the best, for sure. But besides that, I wouldn't be able to to give you anything else. Yeah, they're they're psychos, but they're in. They just made it into the year.
Speaker 5: Yes sir, yes, sir, Good lads, the Chapel Show might be coming back. You ever seen the Chappelle Show? Dolor Fox Okay, he's hinting that it's possible.
Speaker 3: Now again.
Speaker 5: He famously walked away from fifty million dollars back in the day, right, remember he just disappeared to Africa and like just.
Speaker 3: I don't know. It was like, did he just turn on fifteen million? I was like, unheard of. Yeah that was in two thousand and five.
Speaker 5: Now Dave is saying he is considering bringing Chappelle's show back.
Speaker 3: He said.
Speaker 5: If you had asked me that question a year ago, I would have told you absolutely not. But in the last few weeks I'm considering it.
Speaker 3: Wow, he's hilarious, he is.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I wonder what a twenty twenty, let's say, twenty twenty seven version of Chappelle's show would be.
Speaker 3: Like, I bet it's similar to what it was, because I don't think he cares.
Speaker 5: You guys know that Ian McKellen is back as Gandalf or the Lower of the Rings the Hunt for Galum, and Elijah Wood is back as Frodo, the whole. You know, the van's getting back together mostly but not completely. So it's gonna be a little bit weird because we have a whole bunch of new castings. And yesterday I announced that Jamie Dornan is going to take over for Vigo Mortensen as Ara Gorn, and the Internet was not thrilled because, number one, it's weird because Vigo was.
Speaker 3: Freaking awesome as Ara Gorn. It was perfect.
Speaker 5: And it's weird that it's not a reboot, so some of the group is the same, but now you've got Jamie Dornan in there, and yeah, it seemed like the Internet was.
Speaker 3: Not a big fan of that casting.
Speaker 1: Not the guy from the Americans.
Speaker 3: No, he's the guy from Fifty Shades.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's right, there you go.
Speaker 5: He's a terrible actor. Whoa, I know you look like him, but he's a terrible actor, almost identical. It's a burden that I bear on a daily basis.
Speaker 3: It sucks. What does Gollum say in The Hunt for Gollum?
Speaker 1: Where women at?
Speaker 3: What that sling blade? All right? I feel like we do this fifty times a show. But you're just you're you. Have you seen any of the Lord of the Rings movies? No? Oh, man, I don't know if I like them either. You're not a fan.
Speaker 5: Well you said you're not into like Thrones either, right? Just the fantasy stuff just doesn't do.
Speaker 3: Much for you.
Speaker 4: Haven't done Lord of the Rings, haven't done Harry Potter, haven't done Star Wars.
Speaker 3: Wow? Okay, so maybe for you, mate? Who knows? Who knows? The first three Lord of the Rings movies are spectacular. I've heard that. Yeah, I've heard really good things.
Speaker 5: But you can skip the second trilogy if you want, Unless you really really love the first three, then I would say it's worth just if you lower your expectations.
Speaker 1: Skip it, and I would watch Game of Thrones.
Speaker 8: But I was also or agreed Harry Potter movies are also outstanding.
Speaker 4: The good I was anti Marvel too until about three years ago. Then I watched the whole the whole thing outstanding, all the movies. Yeah, it's fantastic.
Speaker 5: Yep, here's something even though we all except for Parker, all grew up in this era. I just I don't understand this anymore, but it's happening. Steven Spielberg has a spotlight collection coming out, eight of his best movies on four k ultra HD in a steal book.
Speaker 3: So physical media.
Speaker 5: Not just streaming two hundred bucks June ninth, So Jaws, Close Encounters of the Third Kind, Raiders of the Lost arc Et, Jurassic Park, Shindler's List, Saving Private Ryan, or The Worlds.
Speaker 3: Who's gonna pay two hundred dollars for this hawk? Outside of Chris? Who's paying for this?
Speaker 9: And I love what?
Speaker 5: Half of those movies are spectacular, more than half, Almost all of them were The World suck.
Speaker 3: The rest of them are awesome.
Speaker 5: The World.
Speaker 3: It's a physical it's two hundred dollars and it's a physical copy.
Speaker 1: Like, if I just get a download code with them maybe two.
Speaker 5: Ooh, great question. It says twenty five hours of special features.
Speaker 3: But no thanks. Yeah, I'm with you, no thanks now again.
Speaker 5: If that had come out in nineteen ninety eight, would have sold like hotcakes. Yeah, everybody would have said, I'm going to Best Buy. I'm getting it now. It's like, well, I'll just yeah, let's stream it, Yeah on Netflix.
Speaker 3: What am I doing? Why would I pay two undred dollars for that? Yeah? No, thank you. It's going to collect dust in my basement. Yeah, and then the Hogle buy it off me for full price.
Speaker 1: I'll take to them.
Speaker 3: I'm banking on that with my home alone set. It eventually just gives me two ninety nine ninety nine and I break even. If he'll buy it about a decade, he'll need a Christmas gift, so he'll just buy it from you.
Speaker 5: Uh, Parker, because we're not going to see you again. Before the Wolves get up and running, let's go give us your official prediction, how many games, who wins?
Speaker 4: And why I got the Wolves in six. I think it's going to be a physical series. Like I mentioned, I think it's a coaches series. Denver is going to do a lot of things offensively that's going to make it really tough on the Wolves defense. But I think they have enough versatility and enough depth that they will be able to survive this series. And this Denver team isn't the healthiest team either, Like they're coming off of a couple of injuries and and Peyton Watson, a couple other guys, and they don't have Michael Porter Junior anymore.
Speaker 3: It's it's it's uh so, it's it's a different series.
Speaker 4: And I think as disappointing as this year has been, they still Tembro will still the same record as they had last year. So it's a team that that's capable, and they have one of the best players in the world, Nanthy Edwards. So let's jump on his back and ride this thing all the way to the NBA Finals.
Speaker 7: Turn it up.
Speaker 5: Sunday in Vegas, Finn Baylor takes on Dominic Mysterio. What does Mysterio have to do at Wrestlemandia forty two to make sure that he beats Finn Baylor?
Speaker 3: Uh Tin, Wow, that's all fake? Right? Yes, Okay, I never watched wrestling.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 3: It's just a weird thing. But people love it.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 8: But as we've talked about, they're talking about it like it's the first game of the Lakers.
Speaker 1: Like it's not scripted. That's the thing that I don't care right now, but they love right now.
Speaker 5: It's on ESPN Dominic mysterios on and outside of his neck tattoo, it looks like a twelve year old kid that's wearing a mustache to joy Blend and then a nightclub.
Speaker 3: Yeah right, Like that doesn't that's not an adult, is it. No, that's the rizzler. Didn't he his dad? Didn't his dad die here? Rays? I have no idea, Minnesota. I don't know. I don't know. I don't know, no idea. I love Randy Orton, though, well I don't think so, because he press't mean forty two.
Speaker 5: Theyde just listened Ray Mysterio as a person that's participating Sunday, he's slithering.
Speaker 1: Who's the guy that's going who's the guy who died?
Speaker 3: Owen Hart?
Speaker 1: I don't know. I couldn't see Jesse a billion people on the planet.
Speaker 3: Owen Hart didn't die here, did he?
Speaker 1: I don't think he was here.
Speaker 8: Guerrero, Oh, Guerrero, Yeah, Guerre he died in a Minneapolis hotel room.
Speaker 3: Take that. I was like, girl, love when you're right. Same doesn't happen often. No, Sauce, you made it through another show. You did it. But I love the leap here too. Okay, bye bye, Sauce is going on. We'll see tomorrow. Five point thirty to night, nine to noon is next. Ready, have a wonder for day to have, Enjoy it, Enjoy every moment by