Speaker 1: Real quick. Kevin's got a topic here. Kevin knows a girl that has the weirdest fetish, uh, and he's going to promise to keep it very clean. About this girl. She told you that her fetish is she likes to watch me and p what.
Speaker 2: That turns her on?
Speaker 3: It does, and in a lot of ways. I need more context. I told him, be careful. She likes the visual of seeing a guy, of seeing a guy like.
Speaker 2: Okay, so this might be a weird question. Does she like the behind view? You know how some guys like kind of like you see, like the top of their booties.
Speaker 4: She said that she searches on porn sites specifically for this really. Yes, like in the toilet, yes, in the toilet, not like one anything else, but in a toilet.
Speaker 1: I always find it weird that we in relationships try to hide us going to the bathroom from our significant others, you know what I mean, Like we don't ever want our significant other ever to hear us fart. They don't want we want have to smell our duty. Here is somebody that actually likes to go into the bathroom and potentially smell some of the stuff. But she likes to sit there and watch the dude relieve himself.
Speaker 4: She has a boyfriend, She says, she tells her boyfriend whenever he's about to go pee to like let her know.
Speaker 3: Did she ask you if she if she could watch you?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: She get in a relationship.
Speaker 1: You know how you you know how you lose a fetish like that go into a public restroom and watch watch the.
Speaker 4: Guys sitting in a yurinalinks. I've never heard of one like that though.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean we've heard, we've done, you know, topics where I'm like blown away. That to me is weird.
Speaker 3: It's not How would you react if a girl asked you if she could come watch you? Your name her watch? Really? Why not? I got a pee anyway, so you would you would let her be there with you? Yeah? Why not?
Speaker 1: Might turn into something I don't know, I see. To me, why would you like a chant? And if a guy asked you to do that? To watch him pee, to watch you? Oh, to watch me pe?
Speaker 3: Yeah? What do you think that was weird? I mean we're just sitting there, Yeah, you're seeing watch you gotta spread them. I got I got a guy for this girl. I feel like that he's got a guy. I got a guy.
Speaker 4: I got a guy, don't remakes.
Speaker 3: I think they would be perfect for each other. Look, we're not anybody whatever. Like the feet thing, Like, I truly.
Speaker 2: Do not understand that one. I don't What do you mean if that does it for you? Fine, I'm saying I don't understand that one, just as I don't understand watching guys. What do you mean like people who who like can can?
Speaker 3: I say, yeah, well we heard it.
Speaker 2: Okay, people who look like who get turned on by touching or sucking feet or like looking at feet. I don't understand that, and it's weird. It's not for me to understand it. You know, it works for somebody else. But it's the same thing with the peeing thing.
Speaker 4: I haven't sucked everybody's toes, but I've sucked toes before.
Speaker 1: It was a great experience. But I know, but you just sucking toes. It's not that you have a feet thing. The guys that literally like will sneak in a nail salon and like sit, Yeah, they'll sneak into or they'll sneak into like look at girls feet and weird things, take pictures of them secretly and stuff like that.
Speaker 3: That's not what I'm in too. H.
Speaker 1: A couple of textures here right now say that she needs a job at a place where you can do drug testing like appropriately, to be like a propatient officer. Yeah, that's from April. That that sent it into us. Somebody just said. Somebody just said you are need to have her be a house look keeper and see what guys do when they're peeing all over ly?
Speaker 3: Can you call fab a six? H? Is it? Is it crazy? She says? I watch or they say I watched my husband's peak. I mean, I'm connor right now, don't what's going on? Lindsay? So I know someone.
Speaker 2: Where they apparently have had a relationship with a dominatrix for quite a while and.
Speaker 3: Their whole kink, I guess was eating BC.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, that is not even that's getting that's crazy. These friends of yours, No, they are.
Speaker 4: Not my friend.
Speaker 3: I can't really say how I know this person, but yeah.
Speaker 4: We're not question for you in in this world?
Speaker 3: Do that?
Speaker 4: Does the dominating person? The one asked when do they get to decide what they eat? Or are they told what they what they're supposed to eat?
Speaker 3: That I don't know. I really don't know. To me.
Speaker 1: That to me, that is somebody that I would not want to be their dentist. Can you imagine Tith cleaning that? What's going on? How you doing, Tara high?
Speaker 5: Hi?
Speaker 3: What's up?
Speaker 5: First of all, keV, I thought it was funny you're a p and already yeah, why not?
Speaker 3: Why not?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 5: Second of all, I have.
Speaker 3: Kids, I have a dog.
Speaker 5: I can't remember the last time I peel alone.
Speaker 2: And it is not uncommon for my husband to be in the bathroom and like I have.
Speaker 5: Something to say, I'll walk in. I'm like, yup, you're p and whatever. We're still talking. We still it's I get.
Speaker 3: That we do that all the time.
Speaker 1: But you're not getting off on that, correct.
Speaker 5: But it's not weird to like see somebody go into the bath.
Speaker 1: No, I agree with you.
Speaker 2: Like I don't ever sit and watch West pooping, nor has he ever seen me poop, But like we'll sit in chat with each other while we're peeing all the time. But to make it a point to go in there so that I can, like, you know.
Speaker 1: You know what the worst part about this from me, Tera is I have such a bad digestive system that anytime I pee is never just a pee.
Speaker 3: I mean, you know, surprise.
Speaker 1: I worked with a guy that used to smell seats. He would literally would smell seats. We worked at it. We worked at a past radio station, not even my last one, but the first one. And the people would come into the studio and they would sit in the chair, and he get up and he.
Speaker 3: Got to fire.
Speaker 1: We're to be ninety six with me back in the day. He gotta be fired. It would smell seats. Wait, it's fire a guy who's smelling a seat. It's just a chair. But don't fire or do anything with the person that's a duty eater.
Speaker 3: You know, or the.
Speaker 1: Voluntary it's weird sophistication in elect culture, engaging discussion.
Speaker 3: You won't find any of that here. That last conversation proves it. This is most over in the morning.
Speaker 1: Hold on, Zach's gonna have to edit that to after this call, Whitney, last call.
Speaker 5: Oh my god. So I had a guy that actually wanted me a fart in his mouth.
Speaker 1: You guys, like, what did you say to him when he tesked you to do that?
Speaker 5: I just had this look on my face. I had to ask him to explain, and he told me that he wanted me to go to Coney Island.
Speaker 3: Whitney, did you do it?
Speaker 5: No? You know he even Winness first and showed me videos on a woman doing certain things that he wanted me to.
Speaker 1: I have one quick question for you. Do you have good farts?
Speaker 5: You know?
Speaker 3: I always wanted to just say, yep, I can muster him up.