Speaker 1: Morning, lady, gentlemen, and welcome to video Message number twenty nine. I'm like a dog in heat. I woke up yesterday morning with us free of us to start later. Please, I could never know if the day was us Florida. Listen up.
Speaker 2: The ratings just came in for last month. We are number one. We just grabbed every key. Demograt super duper. That's nice way.
Speaker 1: To go, Netogay. Yes, boy, that is good news.
Speaker 3: It is the thirteenth day of January twenty twenty six. Good morning, everybody. Welcome to Tuesday morning on the Partrip Morning Show. And here we are, ladies and gentlemen. I wonder what we're gonna do today. While we got Johnny Bones coming here, we got Marty glarn iron cast of thousands, I do know that, and lots to talk about the that playoff weekend, Wildcard weekend's over, another big game last night. We'll talk about that and so much more. So let's get started. Here's a rick Ingraham with some comedy on the Partrip Morning Show. Come on in now. I'm glad you're here.
Speaker 4: From Kansas originally if you couldn't tell by my hair, and uh, it's weird being from a terrible place. No, because a lot of people have just absurd amounts of pride and where they're from. I'm from one of those few places where everyone's just like, it pretty.
Speaker 1: Much sucks here.
Speaker 4: So I'm from one of the states where you just try and convince yourself that it's slightly better than the state next to you. It's like, yeah, it sucks. I'm from Kansas, but at least we're not from Missouri. You know, you know they sleep with their ugly cousin in Missouri.
Speaker 1: Suck.
Speaker 4: We have standards, and it just keeps trickling down. Missouri's doing the same thing. They're going, Man, it sucks here. I'm just glad we're not Arkansas. Arkansas here is that they're a little offended, but they keep it going. Man, it sucks in a little rock. I'm just glad we're not in Mississippi. And obviously down in Mississippi they're like, we do not know geography.
Speaker 1: Next question, play you.
Speaker 4: They're not smart in Mississippi.
Speaker 1: Maybe go ahead.
Speaker 5: The first line is weed and fetus on your side. You hear the distance under this line in your stray.
Speaker 1: To take it too. It is two days anyway, right, thirteenth and twenty twenty six. The years almost over already, it just started already in fast forward mode. You know it's already. Yeah, it's almost halfway there, man, Yeah, louis almost two. Yeah, we're rolling along. Yeah, it's great. It's something. I'm Corey, that's Chris, that's Paul, that Zach, it's about your body show. John Boner should be here shortly, Marty Gellner later. I think he's bringing in a bunch of food.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, that's right, today's day. He's doing that.
Speaker 1: From where the Twins' winter meltdown bit that he does. That's right. Yeah, forget about that down baby. Yeah, finally Bonus brings something for us. Yeah, correct, tiny, well, I doubt it. I mean every week he technically brings a tax loophole. Yeah right, I mean I was very drunk and we appreciate it. Yeah we do. John, you don't have to pay for that, buddy. Does it pay for that? So it right off? Cordially? Is it cordially? Is it right off? Yeah? Everything right off? Brother. No, I wish I knew taxes because, like I said, I just convinced you guys are going to jail. But who knows. Probably so far you haven't, so I think you're I think you're doing fine. Yeah, you got to figure it out. Have you made your tax appointment? Hawk? No? No, nope, nope, nope. I've decided I'm not doing that anymore. Oh good for you. Man. Who's who's the guy on Howard that just admitted he didn't pay taxes? Might have been Yeah, it might have been or Cabby, one of those guys just went on the air and admitted he didn't pay taxes. Not a good idea. Yeah, it's probably not a good idea to do it. It's even a worse idea to admit it on the air. Yep. I think somebody is going to hear about it. Yep. Interesting ideas. No, I don't think so at all. It's a little bit like office space, right, Like I'm just I'm just not gonna go. Yeah, now that makes more sense. Just don't go to work and see what happens you. How long it takes them to fire you? In Peter's case in that movie he got promoted he did Yeah, yeah, how long would it take here? Well, they don't do that though, Yeah, you wouldn't get promoted. But you're asking how long would it take to get fired if you just stopped showing up?
Speaker 3: Is it a promotion if they give you more responsibility but.
Speaker 1: Not a raise because that happens all the time, all the time. Guy's Tuesday already, I can fill in the room. You can hear bonus Wicked Witch laughing? Right, yeah, yeah, speaking a Wicked Witch laughing. I mean it did make me laugh. On on Sunday at the Golden Globe, Cynthia Rivo was nominated for Best Actress. Right in Musical or Comedy, to play Alphabet, right now, that's a musical. That's definitely a musical. Yeah, well, she wasn't there. She was the only one that was not there. Well, the photo that they showed when they're here's the sixth nominees, when they're about to read the winner, the photo that they picked was her as Alphaba from Wicked, and she didn't look super happy. She looked like the Wicked Witch. She looked pretty upset. So when it's like the winner goes to whatever, Emma Stone, I forget who won, it doesn't matter, you know, all the losers start clapping. But then you see is the Wicked Witch in the middle with resting bitch faceace. There you go, and the Internet basically was like, yes, Cynthia did not take the loss very well, classless. Yeah, what were we talking about before that? The wicked witch? You said? John Bonus is a wicked witch laughing somewhere. Yeah, probably. You can just feel near Yeah, I'm feeling the air. So the renovations going on and TVs are being taken off the walls, video game things are exactly, things are being ripped down. I looked all over the places to day, like the f is that Gallica machine? You related? Well, no, because because I was looking forward to be vertical. So I'm checking some rooms and I'm like, where the hell is it? And then finally we go down to by Abbot's office and I walked almost right past it at first because I wasn't expecting it to be horizontal and behind all those tables. And then I finally see it, and I'm like, what is the deal if they throw this thing out? If they just throw it out, I'm throwing a brick through the window. I've offered to pay for it, let alone steal it. They aren't going to do that, brother, right, they won't throw it out.
Speaker 3: M they won't they'll they'll give it to like I Heart cons or something like that.
Speaker 1: Or they'll sell it for money.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, they might do that. They might do that.
Speaker 1: Well, that's what's going to happen, is is I was like, so I asked the right people yesterday, is this getting thrown out? And they said stay tuned. Yeah. And what I what I read by that that is oh, yeah, Corey, we're not gonna of course, we're gonna let you buy it. Go ahead to the empty your checkbook and we'll let you have it. I can sense this. This is my spider sense that they're going to do some raffle and they're gonna give it to one person here and then that person's either going to say I'm gonna put it on eBay or what would I do with a Galaga machine? Exactly. So there's only two people that have ever openly campaigned for that Gallican machine, Lee v Olsvik and me. And I was told once that I couldn't buy it because Lee had already asked to buy it. Lee last week heard that on the show and came down the home and goes, you can have it. I don't want it anym Yeah, right.
Speaker 2: Just me.
Speaker 1: We don't need a raffle. I'll buy it. Yeah, here is the boy, the Gallaga machine. By the way, very disrespectful for Miss pac Man. How it's both games, but I only call it the Gallaghy machine. Those bastards. Yeah, yeah, yeah, the best. You better not throw out my Gallant machine.
Speaker 3: Yeah, who knows what they'll do?
Speaker 1: Who know? I mean, who knows? It's a who knows? You never know, you never know what the day. That's first world problems. My company didn't give me the Gallican machine.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I asked for it nicely.
Speaker 1: How much do you think, like a don't tell them what it's worth. No, but I got a low ball them. They're not gonna google it. Whore? Who was they?
Speaker 3: By the way, good point, I have good point. Do you guys want me to tell you? Let me tell you a true story, tell your true not for real? Do you want me to do this?
Speaker 1: Of course?
Speaker 3: I'm leave it up to you guys, because I think you guys care about this.
Speaker 1: Of course we do.
Speaker 2: Well.
Speaker 1: Is your career in the balance if you tell this story, that's your call? That our call? Was this your Yeah?
Speaker 3: My falling down moment yesterday? Yeah, you had a falling down moment yesterday I did, yeah, I missed it. Yeah after the show, Oh yeah, yeah. Oh well then it's up to you.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 3: So this is not that big a deal. It really isn't.
Speaker 1: I get it.
Speaker 3: I mean, there are people dying right there. It's dangerous to leave the house. Yeah, first, it's dangerous.
Speaker 1: To be in your house.
Speaker 3: Right, Well, it's hard to be in your car, right, yeah. I mean we're watching the world in in front of us, and we're happy about it, a lot of us. Right, this is awesome. So let me tell you, this is a very small thing. But if you just throw it on the you know, it's like the Eddie Murphy joke when Johnny Carson's wife gets paid fifteen hundred dollars for something, she said, just put it with the rest of it.
Speaker 1: Right, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: Right, it's a long straight anyway, listen. But when yeah, so you pile them all together.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 3: So, yesterday we got down to Abbot's office and I says, hey, how the rating's looking, And he said, I don't know. I get him to day or tomorrow. I'm like, oh, yeah, cool, good. Remember when that used to be a big deal, right, right, and then and no, no offense, abbot. Right, he's got other things. He's got five hundred thousand million things to.
Speaker 1: Do, right, like figuring out what they're going to do with my Gallga.
Speaker 3: Mission exactly right, right, right, So the last thing on his mind is keeping morons happy on the morning show. He's got five shows for a little morons or having me shows are on the station now. And I'm like cool, And he said, yeah, but you guys are gonna be number one. I'm like cool, mass good. I mean, it was a day when like, like, man, you know, right when we were struggling to even like to show up on the book let alone be number one. So I leave here, I'm like, well, at least that's good man, you know, but I sure sure wish somebody cared, you know. I wish I wish there was somebody that cared, right, I wish I wish it mattered, like that would be cool if it mattered, right, And I was like, but you know what, it's my It's it's up to me to like find out if it matters, not like like I do my job and and uh if if I'm gonna uh if nobody cares, then then it's up to me to decide whether I care or not. Right, And so I'm going through the day, but I'm like, you know what, but I'm feeling good because we're number one, and then I get an email and that's a very small thing.
Speaker 1: That's a very small thing.
Speaker 3: You know, the story, Sauce, No nobody knows the story. Literally, I've told no one, Not a single person in the world.
Speaker 1: Knows the story. Fantastic.
Speaker 3: So since the day I started on the morning show, back when I was making very little money, but I was glad to have the show and it was a new thing. One of the things I got was a company cell phone, right, little thing, part of my deal.
Speaker 1: Awesome adds up after twenty seven years, especially with how much it costs to have phones.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yesterday, on the day I found out we were number one again, I got an email from corporate, not a discussion, not even just telling me, telling me, much like they told me they weren't going to match my four oh one k anymore. Much like they told me, much like they told me that I not for real, Much like they told me if I if I took this pay cut, Tina wouldn't get fired. Much like they told me that somebody's gonna be here three years from now when I signed my new three year deal. Much like everything else, they just told me they were taking away my company's cell phone on the day I found out we were number one, and nobody cares again, right, So that was my falling down moment yesterday, Like I was like, what is what?
Speaker 1: What? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Right, Yeah, it's like and I know that's a tiny little thing, but that is essentially.
Speaker 1: Another pay cut. Yeah, definitely, it definitely is right.
Speaker 3: It is another pay cut, yep. And I don't even know who I would talk to about it anymore.
Speaker 1: Well, you can't, you don't have a phone. Yeah, And they all fired after we took pay cuts. Yeah.
Speaker 3: So it's a little tiny thing. And in the great world of things, there's a not I mean, not a great chance I'm gonna get murdered by somebody with a gun today, But on so so, on the very large scheme of things, it was just another thing that happened, right, And it doesn't really matter. And I'll have a phone and I'm gonna be just fine.
Speaker 1: I'll figure it.
Speaker 3: I'll probably get a great T mobile plan or something. Who knows, Right, that's awesome. But it wasn't even somebody said, I'm sorry, we have to do this because you know, the company stock is just falling in the crapper.
Speaker 1: Now I'm watching as the.
Speaker 3: Stock just goes boomy boom, boom boom, and and our CEO gets a here's fourteen million dollar for a plane. Cool, I get another thing on the day we find out in Passing that we're probably gonna be number one again. It's just another kick in the testicles.
Speaker 1: It's not a little thing because, like you said, it is a pay cut. It does make me feel worse about my story because my story is worse than yours. Now, no, no, no, yea, that's what I'm saying. Like now, my Gallagher story seems real whitey. But back to the CEO. If you go down to the Gallican machine, you will see that Bob Pittman did leave a note on the machine that says save for Corey Cove, signed Bob Pittman. I'm now sure it's in my absolutely immaculate block letter handwriting. It looks like I wrote it, but it says Bob Pittman. On there. It says safe for me, right, that's from the guy upstairs and I don't even mean that guy. I mean that guy Corporate Life. Oh yeah, yeah, he said save it for me. Well that's kind of him. Yeah, so there you go.
Speaker 3: That was my follow down moment history. I'm not saying I had any reaction to it because I am powerless.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but right, so, but look, we can combine the two. I never got a company cell phone. Yeah no, no, if hey owe me the gallic of machine, I've been paying for my own cell phone for twenty four years. Yeah, that was part of the machine.
Speaker 3: That's part of the reason why I wasn't gonna mention it. But I was like, you know what, but that's part of my deal, right party deal right right, Like you know.
Speaker 1: That's part of my deal. You should have that.
Speaker 3: And again there. I love it when there's not even a discussion. It's not even like, hey man, you know, super sorry this has This was just a directive that it's over.
Speaker 1: Johnny.
Speaker 3: Here's another thing, you know, like yeah, here you.
Speaker 7: Go, guys, Hey, we want more social content and you know, be more active on social media. But we're gonna we're gonna take away the thing that you uh.
Speaker 3: And it's not like I'm calling Jupiter, you know, like I don't have a lot of friends. I'm not doing a lot of things that cost a lot of money. I maybe it cost them a lot of money when I was calling the radio station from Ireland.
Speaker 1: But I was doing my job, you know what I mean. It's like, oh my god.
Speaker 3: And again it's like there's just no one left to complain to. There's and nobody and even worse, there's no one left to care at all.
Speaker 1: So I did.
Speaker 4: So.
Speaker 3: I'm real glad to have this stuf because I love this radio show. But I think I'm taking the rest of the week off. I'm serious. I think I'm taking the rest of.
Speaker 1: The week off. Well, I would you even ask people? Yeah, who would you tell? So they knew?
Speaker 3: But I don't know who any of my reps are.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think they know who half of us are.
Speaker 3: No, there's a spot for one of my clients. It's been running since twenty twenty four, and I don't know who to go talk to you about it.
Speaker 1: Well, then it's still to say happy New Year. It's perfect good point, it's just happy twenty twenty four.
Speaker 3: But yeah, but on the grand scheme of things, I think I'll probably get a check. So that's cool thing that gets me one day closer to death.
Speaker 1: Yes, I will. I will say that's next. I will say this about all of us. I'll speak for the group. We are pretty famous now for a winding complainings, specifically on Tuesdays. Yeah, all of us know how lucky we are compared to what's actually going on in the world, of course. Yeah, so yeah, this is all first world problems for sure, no doubt about it. Yeah, there's a lot of hell going on in A Gallican machine is at the bottom of the list, bottom bottom. Imagine the king what that machine?
Speaker 3: Imagine the Vikings were going to the Super Bowl and they won the Super Bowl, and that just happened to be the year they blacked out the entire thing and nobody really cared. It finally happened, and it just was the year that nobody cares and that we didn't get to even watch it on TV. And you're like, but I've been waiting my whole life for this, I don't even get to watch on TV. Yeah, no, man, please start to show over again. Probably shouldn't have done that.
Speaker 1: What would you guess? A brand galic of how are you doing this to him? He asked you not to do this. If you're gonna do it, I'm just gonna I want to hear your guests. I won't say it.
Speaker 3: That's real good ow who cares whether it's good radio or not.
Speaker 1: At Peter's billiards a brand new one. Oh I love Peter's billiard. Yeah great, that's like a dream to say a brand new one is saying the brand new one is probably five thousand dollars, four thousand dollars, thank you, Johnny. More than that less two thousand dollars less, twenty five hundred, twenty nine hundred. Are we twenty nine ninety nine, thirty two ninety nine? It's cold? Just a little bit higher thirty four ninety nine, a little bit higher? Can we just pleastate the number number of thirty five thirty five hundred thirty five. That's thirty five ninety nine, and you still wann't wait that's the exact price of it. You said that, then you said a little bit higher. I wasn't listening. Chris's book would be electric. Yeah, yeah, I hope somebody buys it, John This is all I was thought here for the entire discussion. You know you were coming are you a Twins fan, John Love It More with John Bonus and the rest of the Power.
Speaker 8: To the Morning Show after this, Welcome back to Welcome back to the Patch of Money show by fifty three, Come on.
Speaker 1: To the pluck. Don't say that.
Speaker 6: Wow, sorry, I learned something so you run have to do every day?
Speaker 1: Man? Did you learn that you're greater than the sun? No, already knew that. Yeah, are you greater than the sun? I'm not even close the one that shines on everyone one? Yes, weird that you got to clarify which so many suns? Are there? One? Sure? And why is that? There's many moons? Right? Yes, but there's one sun. Yes, there are many moons, like some like Jupiter has like multiple moons, right of course?
Speaker 7: Yeah, okay, yeah, one, there's one sun. I don't know if we can handle two sons. It'd be too hot, It's true, though, Like think about it might be hard to sleep too two suns. Rose, you'd be like, oh god, we're all dead. Can I ask another question?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Please, I think I've asked. Feel how quickly would we all be gone.
Speaker 7: If one day the sun just turned off immediately, like instantly instantly?
Speaker 1: Okay, that sucks. Don't worry about it, baby, Yeah, I don't think there's anything you know about. No, we got like a couple of billion years left. Every moment it takes like ten minutes, it'll just turn off.
Speaker 7: Well, it'll it'll explode span it'll become a red giant and then.
Speaker 1: A super nova. If you don't understand how Supernova's work, just listen to the song super Nova Goes Pop by power.
Speaker 6: Man five thousand and you'll understand. Or Champagne Supernova, sure that one too. Yeah, you celebrate as the as the sun blinks out like a bad tail light.
Speaker 1: I don't know that's what that song was about. No, it's not. Oh it does sound nice though. Champagne super Nova is just the coolest name for a song. Sound such a good song. The song's awesome. But if the song sucked, it would still be a great name for aus song.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Yeah, that's it. They're all about phonetics in that band. Not a whole lot of songs that they cared about the meaning of the words, which is cool, Which is cool, Yeah, right right right, Johnny Bones.
Speaker 1: Love it, love Champagne super Nova. Are you bringing food for us today?
Speaker 9: Smortgy's is bringing us some food they're bringing us. I would guess this whole smorgasbord of food seven thirty ish or if there's seven thirty or eight, Yes, we will be havings.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's where I was going. I have a little breakfast. That'll be great. Thank you, Bonus. It's welcome doing that because US Sport is going to be hosting the daily winter meltdown.
Speaker 3: They're here, yea and more corn.
Speaker 1: How many different people do you think have voiced the sweetish chef over the years, because that's not a super difficult one to do. You just because you get to mumble, doesn't it to sound. It's just gotta sound pretty close to this burst corn debers chicken first cool. I mean that's one of the I would say, most easy Muppet voices to replicate. I agree with you, sure, so give it a shot. You've never tried to watch look at all closer. You're gonna get to it one more time. First corn de beers chicken first cool. Wow. That was like when Joey Tribani tried to learn French. You're your your listeners broke wow. I'm sorry that wasn't even the right language. It's the Italian chef steady corn burst first beast. I don't know what's going on. The tone is wrong, is the language is incorrect?
Speaker 3: Is this one of those things where like I always wondered, like is the color green you see the same as the color if he's hearing something you nobody else probably on the planet is hearing because that's nowhere near close to.
Speaker 1: What he played.
Speaker 3: But is that what you're hearing?
Speaker 1: That's what I hear? Yeah?
Speaker 10: Wow, you are?
Speaker 1: I mean it explains a lot. First, what was that game? And that part you got right? The other parts, the confusing part, yes, sorry man, the Italian sauce, I'm president, thank you.
Speaker 9: It's a little leg Dave Matthews. First, I wonder Dave Matthews ever did the Swedish chef was.
Speaker 1: Corner? I do like Swedish meatballs, in case anybody's wondering. Swedish fish Yes, outstanding. You used to love them. What happened is that the candy you threw up.
Speaker 3: Starburst, I eate in a entire family sized bag of I threw up a rainbow and barely an exaggeration.
Speaker 1: So as a as the you know, one of the all time picky eaters, I'm very aware that it's always weird when I complain about other people's eating habits. Very self aware. I understand it's preposterous to be like, what's wrong with you? But I do think this is so weird because it seems like it's a collective decision. Barb in her office has a candy dish, and frequently it's filled with starbursts. Sure, everyone, and I mean everyone leaves the yellows like they're toxic. Nobody eats them. What is wrong with yellows? All starbursts are great? What are we doing? It's just by the end of it, it's a pile of yellows.
Speaker 9: You've got your choice, right, you'd never choose yellow.
Speaker 1: I choose all. Yeah, I don't care. I don't discriminate. That's the one way I'm greater than the sun. The Sun doesn't discriminate, and neither do I. With star wars in Barb's office walked in, Officers went look at the boy and they were all yellow. They were all yellow. Yeah, they're good. I like it with you. You don't say me so you like the yellow ones? Of course, Zach. From now on, just you guys can pick the yellows out of there. Save the orange for me. M m. You don't like the yellows. I only, I really only like the orange. I don't like any of the other flavors. Orange orange. Wow, that's an interesting strawberries, the King, pink, pink ones. Oh, I like the dark red ones too much? Too much? Do you like the pink ones? Hok? Yeah, I mean I do like the pink ones. I do, I do. I don't don't understand. It's it's not like their jelly belly flavors where there's extremes and the difference is massive. They're all star wars. Yeah, and they're all air subtle differences. They're all fantastic literally called burst like it's a burst of flavor. And if you don't like the burst of yellow in your mouth, you man, then tough break for Marge Simpson. Yeah, wow, oh man, happen yellow starbursts, any of them? I love starbars. That's my favorite candy, is it right? Yes?
Speaker 3: You like the little tiny ones you get that are unwrapped.
Speaker 1: I don't like the minis. You be shocked by this. No, the minis aren't good. Wrap them right, slows down. I was I remember the specifically because I always remember food when it comes to anything like big in my life.
Speaker 7: Of course, I was potty trained with starbars. Anytime I would go back, this is your origin story. I love Star Wars. Yep, let's just say I got even supposed to have Star Wars.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I was like, what age were you potty trained? Seven team.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna go ahead and just defend.
Speaker 1: Jeff Lambert. It was my mom, My dad was at work.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna defend them all. He was just pooping every at this point when when a young boy is just two and all over everything of value, right, you'll give him anything to keep them from doing it again. And food was the only thing that worked.
Speaker 7: But it was a vicious cycle because you get done and then you get hopped up on sugar.
Speaker 1: Some could get upset just.
Speaker 3: It was starburst or tarburst.
Speaker 1: Which you chase that dragon? You've been chasing that dragon for forty plus years, Yes, sir, many chase that dragon that explains everything it does. What do you plan to bribe Louis with the potty train? It's our past kids.
Speaker 7: No, he really likes Eminem's cheese puffs like the whatever flame whatever kind.
Speaker 1: He loves those cheese. He eats more things than you. Guys. Oh, I believe it. Like the brand, sorry, not the flavor.
Speaker 7: Sorry, it's all the same thing, idiot, the brand whatever, brand that flavor.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, we'll find out. I don't know. When do you do that?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 1: Two years? Three years old? Wait until they get their drivers permit, Wait until they get their first cell phone. The answer is about the time you get tired of cleaning it up. Yeah. I wouldn't wait until they get their first cell phone because it might get taken away without asking me. Again, it's poking the beer. You're the one poking. You think some T shirts for us? Well, now now we just use AI I mean guarantee human. Of course, we have graphic designers here. All of our logos are hand drawn by professional artists. Guaranteed human. John, Are you a human? Yestach? Are you? I think so? Christ? Are you?
Speaker 3: I don't know?
Speaker 1: Sauce, yeah, daddy, okay, so seeing five for five we're all humans. Great band. It feels like we don't really need to tell people that because they already know. Thanks Clay. If we could do like a meat sauce robot thing where we all AI ourselves and then just go home, and cash checks not anymore. I don't know, because we guarantee human Yeah, how would they know we're not here? That's a good point too. Yeah. Front Page Sports is next to the Power Trip won'ting show on the pane?
Speaker 7: Remember that teacher who made a difference? Well that was your chance to say thanks. With Iheartradios Thank You Teacher, Powered by Donors Choose nominated outstanding public school teacher to win five thousand dollars for classroom supplies. This week's winner is Janelle Schreimer's who teaches at Rogers Elementary Stem Magnet School. It always goes above and beyond for your for her students, entern out at iHeartRadio dot com slash teachers.
Speaker 3: Well, congratulations and thank you all your teachers out there achin Marnishell. We haven't talked it all about yesterday's NFL playoff game.
Speaker 7: Time now for Front Page Sports presented by Holiday Station Stores.
Speaker 1: By Station Stores by two, get one free for a limited time. When it comes to Monster Energy, I went with the White Ultra again. Figures that sounds like a political stat figure already win White Ultrill. Oh, there's a recently asserted sales on that I'm sure, you can get whatever you want by get one free, including the Ultra Punk Punch, try outever you want, mix and matchine with our friends at holiday. Holiday is the best. I got gasoline there yesterday. You guys ever done that? Yeah? Yeah, Yeah, they're good. They're good at the gasoline. Yeah. I highly recommend it because like, if you don't do that, then your car just stops. Yes, it's pretty nice.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: The Pittsburgh Steelers weren't playing very well, but they were staying in the game. Going into the fourth quarter, it was seven to six, the Houston Texans with a slight lead over the Pittsburgh Steelers. Seven to six. Right, we had our great wild Card weekend outside of that Chargers Patriots game. Right, so now Monday Night football, it's seven to six the defense of the Texans versus Aaron Rodgers and the Steelers. It's gonna come down to the wire. This Maybe it's Tomlin's last game with the Steelers. Maybe it's Aaron Rodgers last game with the Steelers. Let's say if they can or it's last game period pull off some fourth quarter magic and then the Texans scored twenty three points and one thirty to six after again seven to six going into the fourth, but there was a fumble return for a touchdown. Then the Texans scored another touchdown and then the game was out of control. But technically, Aaron Rodgers threw a pick six with like two and a half minutes to go that made it thirty to six. So Aaron Rodgers finishes seventeen of thirty three for just one hundred and forty six yards and that pick six a fifty point eight passing rating or passer rating. Christian Kirk eight catches one forty four in a touchdown for Houston. So Ben kind of got his wish. It is going to be the early game on Sunday. The Houston Texans will go to New England two o'clock on Sunday. The Houston Texans were three and five. They've won ten straight games. Wow, they finished this season twelve I know, they finished the season twelve and five. And of course they've won again. So it's thirteen and five out of their eighteen games this year, ten straight wins. I'll tell you what, I've not seen a very good quarterback make more.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, just ridiculous decisions.
Speaker 1: Correct and CJ Stroud last night, yes, he is he is definitely regressed from his rookie year right, like he's not the same quarterab that interception Hawk you texted me about that was just a horrible that's a rookie throw.
Speaker 9: But that looked like JJ early this season, you know what I mean, like, like, what are you doing? I thought he looks more like a rookie now than he did what he was a rookie totally. A defense is something though.
Speaker 3: Man, I mean you're going to Neil my godd, Neil spend more time in the backfield than the Pittsburgh running backs. They're going to win on Sunday themselves. Oh something, that money and I got to start saving Funny box can't do it, ten, I got a problem with him, wing brother, Thank you, though.
Speaker 1: What do we bet? You know how Texans and Patriots? Straight up?
Speaker 7: No, New England is a three point favorite? And which side do on? The Texans? Oh, I'll take the Pictriots fifty?
Speaker 1: Sure? All right, deal it's three even, so there's a push possibility. Paris Yeah, yeah, yeah, all right, whatever, three three is a push fine. Gopher safety Koy Parrich is transferring to the University of Oregon.
Speaker 3: Did you see that the other kid, the quarterback from Nebraska is doing the same.
Speaker 1: Yeah real, yeah, really so Koi Parich also visited Texas Tech, but he chose the Oregon Ducks. Yeah they have the best gear. I would turn in the most cash and they have a chance at the national title. And yep in legal hallucinogens. Oh yeah, you can do shrimp probably a huge part of his.
Speaker 3: Somebody somebody said, I forget where I saw it, But somebody said, maybe he's going out there to see all those miss those tackles he missed last year.
Speaker 1: That stadium looks sweet where ye know. Everybody says it's pretty cool. Everybody says, I need to go to more road college football game, going to the big House. The Big House is sweet. No bonus of dwell in jail. Everybody likes, well, do you do you want to be universally like? You just got to pick the right. Don't you think murder was Yeah? But boy, your dance card is full. You know who's the guy that Zach thought was attractive that was in prison? Richeah, don't you think he was popular in prison? Again?
Speaker 3: You don't want your dance card to be that full.
Speaker 1: If you're I don't care. I don't know if it matters if you're super super attractive, if you're a serial killer, I don't know if you're a target, if they know you've killed seventeen people and the way you killed them, right like dom, I don't think what was the number for Ramirez? Was it like thirty twenty ten? I think it was five? Now it sounds like I'm just doing a play by play for football. How many was it?
Speaker 11: Let me look it up. It's taking a second one of us, great wife, I hear high speeding.
Speaker 1: No, this is how he died. I don't care how he died. Well, now it sounds how we did they think he killed? Hold on, please ccle they think he the question page it should take ten sex? Please, somebody answer the question. Make up a number. I don't care, say a number fifty? Is that you making it up? Or do you?
Speaker 7: Thirteen thirteen, thirteen murders, five attempted murders, eleven sexual assaults, fourteen burglars, burglaries, burgerleys, and a partridge and a para tree. Well played, Yeah he's dead, Yes, yes he is. Richard le've manous Ramirez. He got married in nineteen ninety six to Doreen Loyoi. Jesus, you know what now, I'm actually I was going to say the company.
Speaker 1: Made the right call. All your hands up. Richard Ramiro's wife, what her name, dorian Loi loy Oi.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna have to look up a spelling on that, but I would because she's lonely.
Speaker 1: Now yeah, yeah, you know, God, he's terrifying. Who is Richard Ramirez not anymore? Yeah, that's the most scared I've ever been watching. The documentary was after the Nightstocker one. I was terrified and so was Now none of you care about this. This doesn't this isn't funny or interesting. So was Scene Bear. He watched it as well. He was scared. And Seine Bear is huge and Natalie easily spook. We an't know that about Scene Bear. Sure hm, I was saying, no, wait, sorry, I ruined it, but I don't please do another score or some scene Bear. I will say this about the Steelers game.
Speaker 9: The Ravens just aren't very good if they can't beat that Steelers team. Yeah, why I was rooting for the Ravens to come back make it. You know, they had tough some tough luck early in the year and then they had the injury to Lamar Jackson, all of this stuff, and like after watching the last night's game and watching the Steelers and going, this is not a good team. And we knew that about the Steelers the whole year, that they weren't a particularly good team. Uh, Ravens not being able to beat them does not suggest that Ravens are very good team.
Speaker 1: So the Raves don't have a head coach. So well, so you knew all year that the Steelers weren't very good. You knew that pretty much. Did you know that scene Bear was scared by Richard Ramirez? I did not. And Beer, well, now you do, Seene Beer. I'll tell you what.
Speaker 3: If Houston can't play offense better than that, they are gonna win another game.
Speaker 1: Yep, well that's true. But so long as they can't cover the three, we're good to go. Yeah, we're gonna do what really matters when we come back. We're gonna give you scores and stats, and then we'll tell you things that matter. Yeah, like the terror level of Sauce's friends while watching documentaries. It's important. Thank you. I think that's the only thing I've learned so far. And we're fifty minutes into the show. My knowledge is exactly the same as it was yesterday, but except for now. I know that Seene Bear was scared by Richard Graumeirez who wasn't afraid of him, the big bad Wolf. Well Zacho wasn't because he was attracted to the abs seen Bear was Seene Bear.
Speaker 7: What really matters is next year, grab your crew and join us for a Michel of Ultrables watch party January thirteenth.
Speaker 1: That's tonight at Wildcats in Egan, catch the fans and just swim dead. I guess you can go hang out with Max scene Bear.
Speaker 7: I can't catch the action with k fans Max Fuller from seven to nine three Trivia Prices Specials all the details of KFA Dot Conquer Calendar, Ski Club Pat.
Speaker 3: Oh, he's probably, he's very He's afraid.
Speaker 1: Dom excuse me, gard Lauri. Yep, that's who's going to be at the bar. Oh is he really? He lives in Milwaukee though, my grandpa, No, he's dead. We should go hang out with him sometime in Milwaukee Summerfest. Baby. Yeah, I remember who they have coming. I don't know. I don't know if they've announced yet. I know they've they've announced it. Yes, they've announced a few. Cody Johnson, who yeah, probably well, Cody Johnson was bashed. That was a good website, Garth Brooks. He's one of the biggest artists in the country right now. Is Cody j six is going to be playing there?
Speaker 7: Jelly Rollbard, Alex Warren, Tody Johnson Again.
Speaker 1: I was walking through the Skyway of Minneapolis where you struck and heard Tomlinson. Oh, boy, let's go.
Speaker 9: You know that there's sometimes piping in music. There was definitely a song from spy Stix from the Mister Roboto album playing, and it wasn't even Mister Roboto.
Speaker 1: Oh so the Skyway plays sometimes some deep cuts, I guess, so wow, way to go, DJ Skyway.
Speaker 7: Wasn't that the album that broke up that band Hawk, because didn't one guy love it?
Speaker 1: Everybody else hated it. Wasn't that the bit I don't know what you're talking about the Sticks band that that guy break up the band? Yeah, I mean he had an idea.
Speaker 3: It wasn't a good one, but he tried it, and they rest of the guys hated it because it was a well, it was a it was ridiculous.
Speaker 10: It was a concept album, right, like they regularly. It wasn't just it was a concept album. It was a concept about a story nobody knew. That made no sense for an American rock band to be telling.
Speaker 1: Sure, you know, but I like it. They they made a ton of money off of it. They did.
Speaker 3: And I'm telling you it's Mister Roboto is one of the most famous terrible songs of all time. But yes, and I now know what domo or rigato means.
Speaker 1: That's right.
Speaker 3: I didn't know before that song. Yeah, I used to know that entire record.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I did too. Yeah, That's why I was so struck cold up. This is this is sticks from the Mister Roboto album.
Speaker 9: And then id it's not even mister Roboto, which was the only big hit from that album.
Speaker 3: I'm killing, yes, kill y, You're who Now? I came here to rock.
Speaker 1: My dad yesterday said he was balancing his checkbook, and I go, don't you just go to the website and keep an eye on your you know what's coming in what's coming out? Debit's credits And he's like, well, he's eighty seven. He's like, I've been doing this for seventy years. I'm used to the habit. I'm like, it's you don't have to do it. They do it for you. You can just keep an eye on it. And when you just said, you know, I used to love that album, I just I used to love caring about memorizing track lists, right like I wanted to know I could all the albums that I loved. I could have gone one through fourteen three and not even flinched. And now, like the last three or four albums, even from my favorite band, I struggle to go through start to finish because now it's, you know, at my fingertips, I don't have to look at what track is on. It's just it's it's weird getting older in the world keeps changing. You know what makes me very please? A small little thing that makes me happy, which you got to find those, you know.
Speaker 3: I put in Abigail got me for Christmas, a a CD of Shot at the Devil, an actual CD right see, and uh, because I have a CD player in my car, and I put it in and I listened to the first track, and I could hear the second track.
Speaker 1: Start before it started, Yeah. And I could hear the third track start before it started.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And I could hear and I was like your body, You're like your brain remembers exactly. Yeah, how it kicks in right.
Speaker 3: I can't remember whether or not I brush my teeth. Yeah, but I can remember how too young to fall in love starts right? You know? I mean I love it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I love that. CDs I think are making a comeback. I don't buy it. I think they are. Maybe they are. I just don't think people have CD players. Nobody has them anymore. Yeah, well that's a good point. No one's buying new ones at least. I'm sure people still have TV players hang in their car.
Speaker 3: You know, mine's the twenty eighteen. The car drives a twenty eighteen.
Speaker 1: I love it.
Speaker 3: I love this car that I have, and it has a CD player in it.
Speaker 1: That's a I think most new cars now though, do not.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I agree with you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah mine doesn't. Yeah owned good for me? No, mine does not. But like I've said, I wouldn't use it anyway. You know, once you have a catalog of an infinite number of songs right in front of you, why would I put in a CD. It's weird, man. I think we away our CD player when we moved and just checked it out the window. Yeah pretty much. Yeah, all right, let's do what really matters, scores and stats around the world of sports, and in between Crystal change your life. And it's probably by my friends at OVO, Lasic and Lens. There's something that doesn't change. How awesome OVO it is. Doctor Mark Lobanoff and doctor David Whiting.
Speaker 3: Are they named after the uh semi bad guy in Beetlejuice?
Speaker 1: No, that's otho. Oh oh yeah, I'm pretty sure OVO is. I think it's a reference to the actual like, you know, like putting your eyes into the machine. I think it's like the I think the o's are supposed to be your eyes, I think, and your nose. I think.
Speaker 4: So.
Speaker 1: Maybe somebody at OVO can correct me. I based around that. Yeah. Long, touch faded. Yep. The Minnesota Wild got their butts kicked by the others. Hugheses the Devils five to two over the Wild. Walstead gave up all five goals. New Jersey scored three goals in a little over two minutes in the third period. That was the difference. Twenty six, twelve and nine. Now are the Minnesota Wild only if she's five to three. The Wild host Winnipeg on Thursday. Yeah, they were probably due for a stumble at home.
Speaker 7: It's been a while months, I would say since October that they looked as.
Speaker 1: Bad as they did.
Speaker 7: And even the fact that they look bad, they still they would have buried their opportunities. I think would have been a way different result. Tarasenko missed a wide open that and so, uh, not what you want to see. But I don't think it's any time to panic or worry about, you know, whatever, they'll they'll turn it around.
Speaker 1: It wasn't When is the the Olympic break? How far out are we a couple of weeks?
Speaker 7: I think they got ten or eleven more games before year before, so it's it's definitely a sprint to the Olympic break and then it'll be full steam ahead after that.
Speaker 9: So okay, the first Friday of February is the opening service kids birthday, So yeah, we're getting close.
Speaker 3: What really matters is this, You got that right core on the state in what year do you believe whyatt erp passed away?
Speaker 1: Doesn't help that I've never seen that movie, right? That probably would help me. You never seen Tombstone, Tombstone? Or why I never see them stones? I haven't seen Wider either. Tombstone's one of the best films of all times.
Speaker 3: Figured I'll just say this, he died of old age, so he didn't die at the OK Corral.
Speaker 1: Oka nineteen twelve. He goes twelve, I say ten, nineteen fourteen, I saw it nineteen twenty nine. Nine year maybe committed suicide when the stock market crash. He did not.
Speaker 3: Nearly fifty years after the famous gunfight at the OK Corral, Wider died quietly in Los Angeles. The Erp brothers had long been competing with the Clinton McClary ranching families for political and economic control of Tombstone Airs and the surrounding region. On October twenty six, eighteen eighty one, the summary tensions finally boiled over into violence. Wyatt and his brother's Virgil and Morgan and his friend Doc Holiday killed three men at the Clinton and McClary clans in a thirty second shootout on the Tombstone Street.
Speaker 1: What a name, Virgil? IRP? Yeahah, it feels like you're throwing up that, does Virgil?
Speaker 3: Or tell Virgil played by the sexy guy with the gray hair and the mustache.
Speaker 1: Sam Elliott. They yeah, you answered way too quickly. That's the guy with the gray hair in the mustard, sam Ellie. But who else is sexy with a gray mustache? Paul Allen Jeff Lambert Well said, uh, Brunhilda burl Ives. Is he still with us? No, he died like in I don't know, fourteen to ten, but he'll live in. Burl Ives did not die in fourteen, Sure he did. He did Frosty the Snowman or whatever, Rudolph, and then he just checked out. Yep, he went back in time ninety five. Yeah, fourteen ninety five. Oh man, that sucks for Burrel. Great name. A kid's named Burl anymore? They should be, though, that's a good name, Burrell. Let's take in the hockey here for a second. The Columbus Blue Jackets fired former wild coach Dean Evison.
Speaker 7: Yeah, he gone only got like a season and a half there. I think they weren't trending in the right way. But the timing of it is very weird to do it not before the holiday break and then between the holiday break and the Olympic break.
Speaker 1: But yeah, which deean the best.
Speaker 7: He's a good dude and he'll I'm sure find another opportunity somewhere.
Speaker 3: But you might leave tonight and drive to Deadwood, and I will need a holiday break or two, you know, because either for gas or for PN sure.
Speaker 1: They so good gasoline. There there you go, they do. Yeah, what really matters?
Speaker 3: Noo is this You make a great point. It was on this state of what year? Do you believe that Johnny Cash performed at fulsome prison?
Speaker 1: Oh? You already think old Johnny Cash seventy three. I was going to say that feels like late sixties, sixties, early seventies, So seventy three is a pretty good guess. Seventy five, seventy seven, so we're all in the seventies. I'll go seventy exactly. I think we got I think you're going the right side.
Speaker 3: Nineteen sixty eight, damn, in the midst of depression and a steep decline in his musical career. Hi, my name is Chris hockey lesson Darry Country. Johnny Cash arrives to play for inmates at California is Fulsome prison?
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 3: I find that the best way to feel better about your life is to go to prison and look at how their lives are and then leave.
Speaker 1: You end up playing Deadwood Penitentiary Tomorrow Maybe.
Speaker 3: The concert and the subsequent live album launched him back into the charts and redefined his career. Despite his outlaw image, Cash never went to prison, say for a few nights drying out in various jails. Hold on, you shot a man in prison just to watch him die? Though, No, he shot a man in Reno just watch.
Speaker 1: Him die, which, well, lesson learn. Don't go to Reno, go to Vegas. Yeah, it's go to Vegas. Get a get a cabana layout by the pool, grab a bathtub and a glass of wine and call it day or cake. And if you do go to Reno, don't go to the Peppermint. Why uh terrible place the Peppermlin Reno Peo.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, it's because it's a full blowing casino. I watched this body cam footage the other day. They had an AI system that detected They thought it thought it was this. One guy said it was like one hundred percent match.
Speaker 1: It wasn't.
Speaker 7: He got arrested this and they treated him terribly. Don't go to Peppermint what Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well, I'll yeah, or any of the Twisty's area really interesting. Uh, Blake Lezatte signed a three year extension with the Pittsburgh Penguins annual value of two point two five million dollars a year. Yes, I'm only bringing it up for one reason, and one reason only, the pride of Chicago Lakes. He was born in lynsterm Minnesota. Graduate of Chicago Lakes, Blake Lazade. So yeah, for Chicago's very own three year extension with the Penguins, it's pretty cool. Good for him, Good for him. But I can't think of anybody else from Chicago that's ever made pro sports or done any good at all. Correct, I mean, have a notable native and like.
Speaker 7: Resident person here on the Wikipedia that supposed to me, there's not one notable native from Lindstrom.
Speaker 1: Why would you say, well, I'm technically not from Lindstrom. So there we go. But Blake is Blake says birthplace right. They can't just have one name on the list.
Speaker 3: Sure they can't.
Speaker 1: Of course they can't. Sure they can't. Yeah, he's in the NHL, he's notable. He can't be on the list until somebody else is also. Yeah, I can't just be like, where's one person to start the list? Blake's from Windstrom, Minnesota. Put him put him on there. Put him on the list.
Speaker 7: I mean Union City has three people, the three Garland Anderson, Garlar Garland Anderson, Curtis Nisis and radio person reality and musician Chris Hockey.
Speaker 1: So the three of them made it. Thank you. Check Minnetonka. Doubt him on there notable people? Did you graduate? I think so? You are not on there? Should? I mean he should? You're no, Ryan McCarten. He's a Disney Channel actor. Mmmm. Plays uh Jay Gatsby and The Great Gatsby on Broadway.
Speaker 3: That's cool for him, that's doing very well.
Speaker 1: Good for him. Maybe I'll drive there today Broadway, New York. Is that in New York? Chris Humphries, Sure, remember him, Hopkins. But he's from the city itself, not high school. This is city itself. What really matters, though, is this He's right?
Speaker 3: Hey, Johnny Bones, Yes, sir. On this date in nineteen eighty two, Air Florida, a Boeing seven thirty seven, plunged into the Potomac River in Washington, DC, killing seventy eight people.
Speaker 1: Do you remember that at all? In eighty two? Yeah, eighty two.
Speaker 3: The crash, caused by bad weather, took place only two miles from the White House.
Speaker 1: I do not remember this at all. Hey, what's your name, Zecho? Yes?
Speaker 3: Do you remember where the.
Speaker 1: National Guard general had his residence? Remember that? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Right by there?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, I'm kidding.
Speaker 3: The Air Florida flight took off from Washington National Airport in Arlington with seventy four passengers of five crew members on board. The plane had flown into Washington from Miami early in the afternoon was supposed to return to Fort Lauderdale after a shortstop. However, snow in Washington temporary closed the airport. When it reopened, the plane was de iceed with chemical anti freeze, but the plane still had difficulty moving away from the gate due to the ice. When it eventually made it to the airport's only usable runway, it was forced to wait forty five minutes for clearance to take off. Not wanting further delay, the pilot did not return for more de icing, and worse, failed to turn on the plane's own de icing system. In fact, the pilot and copilot discussed the situation. The copilot said, it's a losing battle trying to de ice these things. It gives you a false sense of security, that's all it does. During the delay, however, ice was accumulating on the wings, and by the time the plane reached the end of the runway it was able to achieve only a few hundred feet of altitude.
Speaker 1: So it wasn't a waste of time. It was not a waste. So the fallse sense of security was, let's just go balls to the walls and go for it. Now, let's be patient and wait. They meat sauce to day anymore. Yeah, how bad can ice be? That sounds like something the passengers, No, not this week's bonus. You know what I mean.
Speaker 3: No, it sounds like some would say, but not the pilots would say. And I'm gonna guess by the way that the plane itself these days would say, we're not doing that, right, do you.
Speaker 1: Think you have? And the plane no, no, I'm not letting you take off until we de ice. Listen to this.
Speaker 3: Thirty thirty seconds after the plane took off, it crashed into the fourteenth Street bridge over the Potomac River, less than a mile away from the runway. Seven vehicles traveling on the bridge were struck by the seven thirty seven, and the plane fell into the freezing water. Later determined seventy three people on board the plane died from the impact, leaving only six survivors in the river. In addition, four motorists were on the bridge and they die.
Speaker 1: I think we talked about this a couple of months ago, remember this when there was another plane crash. And that's the weirdest part to me. If you're in a plane and it's going down, you have some time to say, this is it, Like, there's no way I'm surviving this, right. You realize I'm in a plane, it's going down, it's about to crash. Like, the chances that I survived are almost zero. You have no time to process. If you're just driving along in the car, just driving along, driving along, and a plane falls on you, you never see it coming most likely, so you just you have no chance to process this is the end of my life. It's just over because the plane landed on you. That's a great point. And I'm sure it gets really loud at the last second, but you're probably confused. I don't think you're You probably don't feel like your life's in danger. You're like, what the hell is that noise? It's kind of overwhelming. Minut's over.
Speaker 3: If it's a snowstorm. You're probably stuck in traffic. Yeah, you know, and you look to your left to see the plane going You're like.
Speaker 1: Good wave them. It's Tuesday. You're like, figures, at least I don't need my company phone. That's feeling good. More of what really matters after this?
Speaker 3: On this end, it's a beautiful morning. Good morning to you all. It's gonna be very warm today and then very cool.
Speaker 1: I got some great nudes? Is it about nudes? Bonus boxes?
Speaker 7: Back on AFA nine chances for you to win one thousand dollars every weekday?
Speaker 1: Wow, five pm? Do come to learn more?
Speaker 3: Is that where you get the keyword and then you text him? Yeah, that's really great.
Speaker 1: Awesome man, Zach. When was the last time you've got new randomly DMed to you? Is it been a minute? Yeah? I think, Yeah, it's beenful. Yeah, like last fall.
Speaker 4: I think.
Speaker 3: I know you're not attracted to music, but are you curious because I'll send you one.
Speaker 1: Remember he said in the past that he doesn't want to see any of us because he doesn't want to make it awkward. I know, but I trust me. I've asked him so many times. Yeah, if you'd send you nudes. No, I'm like, just look curious. Yeah, don't you want to know who has? You're not curious at all. You guys are on the friend zone. I don't mind be and I like it there.
Speaker 3: I don't have any friends hardly, so I'll take it. But you don't want to see my crank Yeah.
Speaker 7: That sound very friendly, right, I will open up my d MS on Twitter again, and if you want hawk to send it there a friend ofbody else wants to, all right, thanks dude.
Speaker 1: That's a subtweet if anybody else wants to thanks, all right them crank shots only, whatever you want to send. I don't care. He doesn't carry's got time on the other the other side of the the il two. That's crazy. That's that's that's nuts to me. Thanks for you, though. We got a passionate group of rooms out there. So gals send you knew just going like, hey, I just thought you'd want them anywhere.
Speaker 3: Before they knew, I was, oh really, Look, and I'm going to play this for you so that everybody knows this in case they're thinking about whether not they should send you a nude.
Speaker 1: I'm just going to play this.
Speaker 3: This is zacho, not a rate that's all right, all right, good for you anybody, is what he's saying.
Speaker 1: I agree, Tom Show loves it. So since you made the announcement, what year was.
Speaker 7: That, by the way, ninety nineteen, So.
Speaker 1: Let's say it's twenty nineteen. So we're coming up on six plus years right now, six plus years. It's that it was a pre COVID. I think it might have been post it might have been like twenty one. Okay, so let's say five years. Sure, how many females have sent you nudes in the last five years? Zero sense though, oh zero? But being respectful, I remember at least three eight to four between nineteen and twenty one. Mm any, this is an old time phrase. Any worth writing home about? There was one? Though? Is that right? Is well kept? What Jesus? That was the weirdest way to describe it. I don't think that's the right word, isn't it kempt?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Kemps is the cows Well? I got a couple of those two roses. Man, you are.
Speaker 9: Was this while you were recovering from COVID? Maybe they're trying to send you something to make.
Speaker 1: Sure a little better. Yeah, he's hospital bowed. This is crack. Oh, I get. Let's do more of what really matters, scores and stats around the world of sports, and then crystal change of life with something else. The Wolves are at the Drunken Skinie tonight to take on the Bucks at seven o'clock. This is the start of a four game road trip. The Wolves are coming off a nineteen point comeback win against the San Antonio Spurs and Wemby. The Wolves are twenty six and fourteen. The Drunken Skanies are seventeen and twenty two. And be honest, is like, I don't ask for trades from Milwaukee. I want to be here for okay whatever. Nobody believes that. Rudy Gobert, though, has been suspended one game without pay because he got his sixth flagrant foul of the season. So it's gotta set out I saw that foul that did not look that flagrant. Oh okay, either way, not playing tonight. So are we going to see the kid a Frenchman? Probably? I wonder if we're going to see bear tonight that works? What really matters it? We can ask Morning when she gets her name, maybe she knows what really matters? Is this Baron Jasunds like a Chicago Morning Show. Yeah he is Baron, I'm jay. We're gonna go measure our dungs. Wow, oh god, is that all they do? Or they do penis jokes?
Speaker 3: They had an endorsement.
Speaker 1: From Whole You you're paying them? Yeah, well they're well kept. Yeah, well played.
Speaker 3: Back to the plane crash, I told you guys about a moment ago. Listen to this in case you weren't listening to a crash back in would I say eighty two eighty two in the Potomac is a snowstorm. Two people are particularly emerged as heroes during that rescue, Arland Williams and Lenny Scuttnick, known as the sixth passenger. Arlen Williams survived the crash and passed lifelines onto others rather than take one for himself, and he ended up being the only passenger to die from drowning. Oh when one of the survivors to whom Williams had passed a lifeline was unable to hold onto it, scot Nick. Lenny Scuttnick, who was watching the unfolding tragedy, jumped into the water and swam to rescuer. Both scott Nick and Williams received the Coastguard Gold Life Saving Medal. The bridge was later renamed the Arland D. Williams Junior Memorial Bridge in case you ever crossed that when you're in DC.
Speaker 1: Wow, how about that? So the one guy gets a bridge named after him? What about Scout Nick? Yeah?
Speaker 3: I believe he got a Russian spacecraft exactly. Oh man, you'd like to think you'd be heroic when you if you're standing on that bridge and you see that happening, you got to say, am I willing to die right now? And you don't make that decision because you don't know if you're going to die. You probably there's a good chance you might. You're jumping into terrible cold water.
Speaker 1: And by the way, especially when the objective isn't clear, Yeah right, it's not like, oh, there's a you know, a six year old girl who's drowning. I need to jump in and save her. Do you see a plane crash? I don't. How do you even analyze what your options are? Then? How do you assess risk management? Going well, that person looks dead. I mean it's a plane crash. How do I know it's even worth jumping to try to save somebody? This might be a lost cause so well, you know, the only person that will ever know is the person that jumped in and said, I know what I think I can do if I jump in there and try to save this person. You don't have a lot of time to process that. You have about one point two seconds, right, jeez ye crazy name a bridge after more people? Sauce. What do you think you'd have to do to get a bridge named after you you specifically? That's a great question. A lot of people have been asking you about that or not, whatever it is.
Speaker 3: This is how he responds, I can't do it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I got the show to play. That's a good question. I don't know save people? Oh can I?
Speaker 11: Oh?
Speaker 1: Man? I felt so bad? Can I tell you what happened last night? This is a true story. This is not an office reference. Rosie isn't here. Otherwise I would act like this is a story about the office and just make it my own life. I felt so freaking bad last night, even though it technically wasn't my fault. I just felt like I enabled a disaster. Oh no, like a plane crash. So at Highland Hills skiing and snowboarding with my girls, right Bailey Head and snowboarded in a long time. So we're on the bunny hill because she's trying to get her feet's head and done remember how to joke, because it's been years since she's done it. So we're on the magic carpet thing. You guys know how that works. Right. There's the tow rope for people that like understand how to like hold onto the rope and steer snowboard up. But then there's the magic carpet for truly. It's like a walking pathway at an airport or whatever, right, gotcha, And that way it slowly takes you up the hill. So it's for little kids and maybe older people or true beginners. Right. So I said to Bailey, I'm like, figure at the terror for a second. Let's just do magic carpets. You can just go up this little bunny hill and figure this out. So we're doing that. We go up three or four times. She's starting to get the hang of it, she's starting to get her feet set, figuring it out, getting the physics of it down, she's starting to remember, and I'm like, sweet, we're making progress. We're at the bottom of the hill and this relatively older lady who didn't seem to speak a ton of English, which was part of the problem. Paul puts your hand down, is struggling to get up a very tiny bump to get onto the magic carpet, and she has I don't know if it's her son or grandson or whatever, like fifteen feet ahead trying to be like come on, come on, and she's kind of just spinning in circles. So I'm right behind her and I go, dude, do you need help, and she's like yes, please, please, So I'm kind of like helping her push. I'm like pushing her slowly in her back, and then when she gets closer, I start saying things like I'm like, all right, now, just shuffle your skis because if you take huge wide steps, you're actually gonna maybe lose your balance when you got on this magic carpet. You just have to really shuffle. Well, she's not shuffling at the time. I didn't know that she might not speak the best English, or she might not know the word shuffle, so she's not listening to a word I'm saying. So she gets on the magic carpet but immediately bites it hard, bites it really hard to the point where she falls into this wooden fence and now she's upside down. She's like they had to do the emergency stop on a magic carpet. It's going zero point one miles an hour. She's screaming that her back might Are you all right? And the other kids like, it's her back, it's her back, and I'm like, god, dude, now the medic's coming over, and I'm going like, all I tried to do was get her on the thing. I didn't know she was gonna not shuffle. I didn't know she was. She bit it so hard, so technically zero percent of it was my fault, but I felt zero zero. There's never zero. I had no idea she wasn't going to be able to balance once she got on it. I can't believe how hard this this lady bit it right in front of me. Appreciate this little talk that you've had. And she looked like she was kind of stuck in the fence for a second. To pull your hands up. Yes, she's stuck in a fence. Oh man, it was bad hurts you're getting. Luckily, they got her on her feet and she kind of walked it off, and I'm like, if they have to pull out a stretcher and like air lift her out of here this bunny hill not even right. Didn't even get up the bunny hill, was caught at the bottom of the magic carpet, didn't get ten feet up the hill. Oh boy, that was mostly a night ruiner. A bridge named after you. I was trying to be heroic. I was helping an older lady get up a hill.
Speaker 2: Run it up.
Speaker 1: You're not even to get a little magic carpet. Sounds like, well over the hell now, yeah, doctor says she needs a backy out of me. You're going to get a bill that wasn't me. What really matters, though, is this that was my u. The opposite of being heroic is what I did last night. That's what I'm saying. Is no bridge, no jumping on for bridge, just pushing ladies up magic carpets and having inbited hard. What really matters though, is this No you like what you like? Corey? Oh dude, it was bad.
Speaker 3: On the thirteenth day of nineteen I should say thirteenth day, well, technically the same thing. On the thirteenth day of January nineteen ninety nine, the NBA announced that Superstar Michael Jordan of the Chicago Bells was Bulls, I should say, was retiring for the second time.
Speaker 4: Oh.
Speaker 3: Jordan had an outstanding college career, left university after his junior year went to the Bulls six championships.
Speaker 1: He retired on this date for the second time, and then came back yet again. He did I played for the Wizards.
Speaker 3: In January two thousand, Jordan became partner the and president of basketball operations for the Wizards. After the Wizard's one of my nineteen games and Jordan's first full season in the position, he decided to rebuild a team. Thirty eight year old Jordan got himself into playing shape and came out of retirement yet again in September two thousand and one.
Speaker 1: It wasn't the same, it was. It was super weird seeing him in a non Bowls jersey. Yeah, super weird, and he was old. It sucked. It happens to all of us. Yeah, you're right, I'm all for lucky, I guess yeah right, yeah, that's yeah. It is a little weird that Jordan at thirty eight looked like a grandfather and technically Philip Rivers was just slinging footballs like a month ago.
Speaker 3: You see the thing last night that Aaron Rodgers was one year older than the coach of the Technico Ryan and they showed the video of Themico sacking him at one point when.
Speaker 1: He played for the Packers. Oh crazy, pretty cool.
Speaker 3: And asked him did you tell your players you'd sacked there? And Roger goes, nah, he didn't even mention it to him.
Speaker 1: They don't know who cares. Marty Geller's here. I just saw her in the hallway. John Bonus is still here. Bonus has got food coming in for us, which is super cool. Congratulations to you guys. This is the power Trip Morning Hill. Chris will have the news after this on the Fans