Speaker 1: Laugh head North with the Power Trip at grand View Live Shapel thirtieth and May. First join us Thursday night for fun and prizes, then tune in Friday morning for the live broadcast at initials game booker staatekfe dot com.
Speaker 2: Keyword grand View.
Speaker 3: I don't know about you, guys. I like Dallas Zack. You seem very calm. This is very calm. You seem very calm and very happy. And uh, I would say even maybe a little go lucky you were.
Speaker 4: It's a little quieter.
Speaker 3: H would you be quiet, sir? Hi?
Speaker 4: No, that might help M sure, prove it, prove it.
Speaker 1: Oh that's your shot free foot content.
Speaker 3: That was your foot right there. That was the weirdest looking foot I've ever seen. Yeah, what's like like somebody pulled that out of a digs somewhere.
Speaker 4: I didn't even see it, Zach.
Speaker 5: But Chris, based on your reaction, do you think Tarantino would suck his toe?
Speaker 3: I would say Tarantino maybe off feet at this point.
Speaker 4: But Rex Ryan, Yeah, his toe.
Speaker 3: Rex definitely would.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Oh those are only two toe suckers we can name. No, No, there's got to be more, but I'm saying name another one.
Speaker 4: Rex right and good point.
Speaker 3: I'm just guessing. I'm guessing from the looks of four, Kurt Signetti, that's five.
Speaker 4: That's not bad.
Speaker 1: Anybody else, probably the skydiver in Virginia Tech.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I can't say that.
Speaker 3: Let's not rip him anymore. He's had a hard enough.
Speaker 4: We can about that video back.
Speaker 3: I believe it.
Speaker 5: He could be dead, easily be dead, easily easily be dead.
Speaker 3: At least broken legs, because that was gonna be hard landing.
Speaker 4: That is, that's not going to end well. I didn't hear what did happen to him?
Speaker 5: Healthisea city's stable. I think he's okay. I'm sure he got up a little bit, but I don't think he's help us. Yeah, I think he's fine. Yeah, I'd say he's embarrassed, embarrassed probably, yeah, probably bruised.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I have no idea if he has broken bones or anything. But hit it pretty hard. Boy. He was way off too what he.
Speaker 3: Was doing good until the wind got him.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Yeah, the wind got him badly.
Speaker 3: You know, the wind has been messing with people lately. Did you guys hear about the hot air balloon people?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Did you read about that court? Oh yeah, I was in the prep today, wasn't it.
Speaker 4: No, I don't have the problem. I thought, I printed it.
Speaker 3: Well, be cool, check this out. So this guy is, uh, he's in his house and somebody says, hey, a hot air balloon just landed in your backyard.
Speaker 4: And it did. This guy's like, they just landed in your backyard.
Speaker 6: I opened the sliding glass door and there's a basket full of thirteen people in my backyard.
Speaker 7: He said, there's not enough wind because the wind kind of like stopped a little bit, and he was like, we're gonna land and we only had a little bit of fuel left the pilot.
Speaker 4: He was masterful, you know.
Speaker 6: He got it like right down inside, like directly into the backyard where there was nothing. They came in and he kind of just plopped straight down and was moving very slowly.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Southern California higher balloon had to land in a backyard. I don't ever want to be in one of those.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Same, If I'm in a higher balloon, it's my only way of escaping.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I've done I've done it, and I would say it's it's a really cool experience when you're up there. But what a goofy thing to be it's either not enough wind or too much wind. Yeah, and you don't land nicely. I would guess not you you crash land. That's that is how you You don't come down gently and just like loop like no, oh, that's cute. The way that they do it is they they sort of, at least the way they did it in in San Diego, they intentionally run into the hillside.
Speaker 3: No they don't, Yeah they do, do they really?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 8: So the way that they so, the way that they did it was they they slowly descend into this, into the top of this hillside, and then they you you hit the side of the basket. It goes at about a forty five degree angle and you're all supposed to stand on one certain side so it doesn't completely tip over. And then they hammers the gas and then it writes you up.
Speaker 3: That's ridiculous.
Speaker 8: That is so so for like thirty seconds, you're you're drifting into this hillside and you're like, we're literally going to crash, and that's what they're trying to do.
Speaker 3: That's how they slow it down. That's just the most ridiculous thing. It's like Heiser Creptain speaking, the way I count the three. Everybody jumped.
Speaker 4: That's kind of what it was. That's unbelievable.
Speaker 8: He said, when you when I tell when I tell you guys, when I tell you guys, Because he had us all lined up and he's like, when I tell you guys. Basically, now we all had to like get to the back of the basket so we didn't tip over that that's.
Speaker 4: No, yeah, no.
Speaker 5: Do you know when missed test mocker saved Lex Florter from prison with the hot air below?
Speaker 4: Of course, just lower the old Oh sure this test marker was hot, didn't she just recently die? I think we talked about her.
Speaker 3: She was hot right up to the end.
Speaker 5: She lowered the ladder down and Lex Luthor climbed and then whatever his what's his buddies, that's Lex Luthor's other guy's name.
Speaker 4: Pee Johnson, pee Wee Johnson. Yeah, so bad.
Speaker 5: Pit a my blanket on his name, pee Wee Johnson. He's like, you're too heavy, Like, get off the ladder. He's trying to climb the ladder. He's pulling the hot air balloon down.
Speaker 4: That's fine. Remembers this. I love a thousand times.
Speaker 3: I loved those, I loved them.
Speaker 4: I don't think I've seen one.
Speaker 5: Luther was in prison and of course a criminal mastermind just be walking outside and nobody cares that a hot air balloon's lowering the ladder down. Nobody cares, and he just climbs the ladder and they float on out of there.
Speaker 4: Genius escape.
Speaker 3: It really was miss test Mark.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I'm just surprised there's not more hotter and balloon accidents.
Speaker 4: It's a really goofy way to travel around. Well, one can help.
Speaker 3: Your captain speaking, Oh hell, does anybody have to urinate? We need to cut some weight here.
Speaker 4: M hmm.
Speaker 9: But but it goes right into the toilet.
Speaker 4: It's sound like there goes into a toilet.
Speaker 9: I mean like but if like somebody, like if a captain came over and said, hey, we gotta we got to lose some weight on this flight, man urinate. The issue is is it's in the plane right like it would just disperse the weight somewhere else.
Speaker 4: You talk about throw him off the balloon. What I think he's a plane bit m there's no captain on a hot air balloon that talks over the microft.
Speaker 3: Is mister microphone. He'll be back to PI later.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that was really confusing, Ben and I are like, what is he talking about toilet and a whatnot?
Speaker 4: I know I did, but I thought you ruined it. I thought you were doing like an airplane or like an airplane bit. I knew you were talking about how the airborne.
Speaker 3: Hey, can I take you guys back two hours and just forget he's here?
Speaker 4: Please quick? Hey?
Speaker 3: Ben checked this out? Where you listen to what really matters? Why I talked about the kid. You were here when the kid, the fourteen year old realized the guy was not guilty, and the uh Jaws thing. Remember I tell you guys about that, Yeah, oh yeah, in caase you were listening, kid watches Jaws. Here's a quint talk about the USSM in Indianapolis. So is that a true story? As Dad suggests, he goes investigates. He ends up finding the evidence that the guy should not have been court martialed. Check us out. This is what he found out. The watch received an SOS from the ship as it went down. This is no s The kid figured out that the watch who received it had been drinking while on watch and passed out and didn't take any action. That is a true story. That's exactly what happened. I can't believe. I have no because all those sailors he interviewed said, he said, we know he did. I don't know why this guy, this guy got completely jobbed and the kid found out that the guy who got the received the SOS from the ship was too drunk and passed out and didn't relay the message that what I'm just telling you is a true story. Can you believe that? But how do they miss that? In the investigator? I don't know, I don't know, I don't know, I don't know, I don't know. Apparently, back in the year two thousand, President Bill Clinton exonerated the young man whose last name was McVay, who had been court martial takes honerating. That should have been front page news for that guy's family. Everybody should know that that kid, that guy wasn't responsible, and Quinn should shut his mouth.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Quinn, Man, that'd be the worst.
Speaker 8: In those situations where you you feel like you should be so proud of your service and your family's proud of your service and all this other stuff, and then this accusation comes out that basically you were incompetent and costs, you know, all these lives or whatever out the rest, and you are and you're saying, no, you guys, I did what I was supposed to do, and everybody's like, nah, you didn't.
Speaker 4: Nobody who would believe you in that situation?
Speaker 7: Right?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 3: And it took a kid, fourteen year old kid to figure it out. How about that Carmen Elector birthday today?
Speaker 4: Six?
Speaker 3: Sorry, Crispin Glover's birthdays today, Crispin.
Speaker 4: I wonder if those two ever dated.
Speaker 3: Andy Cirkus birthday today, gollum.
Speaker 8: I wonder what percentage of couples share transformative gollum, How many couples out there share the birthdays? I don't think I've ever known anybody, It's gotta be sure, so rare interesting. I don't think I've known anybody that's had that happening either.
Speaker 3: I know that somebody's birthday is tomorrow Wednesday, Wednesday. Well there is somebody who somebody's birthday somebody? Yeah, do you deny that somebody's having a birthday tomorrow?
Speaker 4: Yep? Me and Jack Nicholson really on Wednesday on Wednesday?
Speaker 3: How old youre going to be this year?
Speaker 4: Core for six?
Speaker 3: About that?
Speaker 4: Maybe good for six? Older? Yeah, Jack eighty six. How do you know Jack is? Let me look that up. Jack Nichols eighty nine.
Speaker 3: Damn bitch? Is that right?
Speaker 4: Yep?
Speaker 3: Wow, that's that's a good life.
Speaker 4: Man, that's a great life.
Speaker 3: That's a good life.
Speaker 4: If I could kiss ninety yeah, I mean in his diary in a daily basis.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he's on a website called something about like local singles in your area.
Speaker 3: Yep, that's right.
Speaker 4: Elderly grandmothers.
Speaker 3: They dot you choose an age range.
Speaker 4: A mo their own yards.
Speaker 3: Let me tell you want to you want to get a date? Choose an age range eighty five to ninety?
Speaker 4: Are you on? Are you on rya? Do they have a rye here in Many?
Speaker 3: I didn't know what that is.
Speaker 4: That's it's like this the single site for celebs.
Speaker 3: Okay, well I'm on it.
Speaker 4: Then let's go what Minneapolis is? That? Is it blugeie enough? I have no how to spell it.
Speaker 3: Let's see Royal Yachting Association.
Speaker 5: You might do some yachting, yeah, little YACHTI yeah, slammers.
Speaker 4: Never been on that.
Speaker 8: Yeah, wouldn't that be ninety? Seems right? You feel like you've lived a good life? Yeah, one hundred hundreds like hundreds. It seems like the last ten years you're just you're just clinging and holding on. It's taking twenty hour naps. But that's when you start gambling. And I don't even mean with money. I mean I don't mean with money. I mean you just go.
Speaker 4: For it, yeah, after it exactly what though?
Speaker 8: Whatever you want whatever, But physically can you go for anything? If you're ninety two years old and you've got a ten year win. Let's say that you think that you're gonna you're doing great at ninety two, you might you might live in a one o two, you might get to one o two.
Speaker 4: Sure, how do you live it up? Math?
Speaker 2: Live right?
Speaker 5: Maybe low dos math? See if it hits.
Speaker 4: Probably right about that.
Speaker 8: If I if I'm ninety two and I'm doing really well, I'm gonna say I'm gonna do my first line of coke.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 5: I like you maybe dabble with prostitution, either using it or performing.
Speaker 4: It yea, or running the business. And then you're reading Hawk's diaries.
Speaker 3: Sure, thanks, buddy boy.
Speaker 4: I mean that guy's zim. You definitely spin the globe and travel wherever you want to lose. But aren't you going to travel in your seventies and eighties.
Speaker 5: Well, let's say you didn't. Now it's time to gamble. Yeah, you basically do what Max is doing now. But just at ninety two years old, you know, would.
Speaker 4: You finally pull off your hest at ninety two? What do I have to lose? What are they gonna do? Put me away for life?
Speaker 3: I'll tell you what I'm doing. I tell you one thing I'm doing.
Speaker 4: Please careful.
Speaker 3: I'm telling the truth everybody, exactly about everything.
Speaker 5: Imagine imagine just having zero filter because you give zero f's because you're ninety seven years old.
Speaker 4: And that would be great.
Speaker 3: Hey lady, Oh no, go away.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you're gonna get sued so many time.
Speaker 4: Please stop.
Speaker 3: Take I got none left.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but your lawyer will be long.
Speaker 3: I lost all the mighties. Yeah, I don't think I was gonna live this long.
Speaker 8: If you're in your nineties and you get thrown into jail, let's say for armed robbery, because you're your ninety year heightst that you've been planning, it does not go the way you think it's going to go, and you, with the mastermind, get thrown in jail and it's it's maximum security because it was probably it's dangerous stuff.
Speaker 4: Right, I'm not too worried about it. Do ninety year olds get abused in there? We'll find out. Do the inmates take.
Speaker 8: Care of the ninety year olds or they're like they still like fresh meat?
Speaker 5: Oh oh, I don't think it's fresh at that point, I think I think still you're still a new fish. My plan though. Still again, you're in your nineties. What do you have to lose if they want to abuse me?
Speaker 4: What do I care? Yeah?
Speaker 5: Right, you only live once. I'm going to watch Netflix. Yep, I'm gonna play cards at that point. I hope every prison has a race and canes. Again, you're as long as I can, as long as I can set my cell to sixty two degrees, It's not that different than the life I'm currently living, so I don't really care throw me in prison. Yeah, you're not wrong. You basically live there anyway. It's not far off. As long as you can.
Speaker 4: Watch the European Card Cup or whatever you were watching WUSOP main event Europe.
Speaker 5: Not a big deal again, as long as can on like a work release, can prison let me out every other weekend to play cards?
Speaker 3: There's playing of cards in prison, like I want.
Speaker 5: To go out to an actual casino, if just for the weekend, every other weekend. That's about what I'm doing now again, not that far from prison life.
Speaker 3: No, I'm gonna raise you six cigarettes and throw in my a word.
Speaker 4: Ye oh yeah, well Hawk mucked his cards already, so he's lost. Who mocked?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 8: Yeah, you know it would be the biggest blessing for you, Corey. If you were ninety two years old, you get busted with your heist, You're like, listen, listen, old man, We're just we're going to do you a solid. You got wear this little ankle bracelet, and you're on house arrest for the next five years.
Speaker 4: Oh no, oh god, it would be what a treat for you. Yeah, you'd love it. Okay, thank you all have mandated house arrest? Is online poker legal at this point? Oh for sure? Oh for sure. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Well you don't live here anymore?
Speaker 4: Yeah, oh where do I live?
Speaker 3: You live in Nevada?
Speaker 4: Yeah, you live in Nevada because you go to the Bunny Ranch. Yeah. Wow, my life is taking some weird turns.
Speaker 3: Nobody expected it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm still eating chicken fingers.
Speaker 3: No, correct, No, you've given up chicken fingers for lent.
Speaker 4: Really yeah, you're very religious religious now.
Speaker 3: Very very like all you eat is lent out of men's belly button holes.
Speaker 4: That's where you go to the bunny ranch belly button. Yeah. So nobody that has an OUDI no, no, you.
Speaker 3: Gross it never collects lint.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you grosies. You are the car and the belly button.
Speaker 5: You're more of a but I will lick lint out of a man's belly button hole.
Speaker 4: You have to because I've given up chicken fingers four lent.
Speaker 3: You saw something that grossed you out. You can't have chicken fingers anymore.
Speaker 4: Interesting, man, Well, I have a lot to look forward to it.
Speaker 3: It's going to be a good run and it's gonna be a hell of a book to read.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he's not going to write it. I just have it. At that point, it's like fifty years from I'll just have AI do it.
Speaker 3: That's right, Alan Iberson.
Speaker 5: He is going to be a part of my heist, one of those robot dogs or lightning the marathon racer. Yeah right, I'll just give him the cat and say run buddy. Nobody here can catch.
Speaker 4: Nobody's good point.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you should.
Speaker 8: Think about buddy, you should think about hiring is lego criminal guy?
Speaker 5: Oh good point, literally an outside of the box thinker. Right, it's how do I how do I get that his legos out of this box?
Speaker 4: He pulled? How many times? Twenty plus twenty something?
Speaker 5: Pretty good run, man, It did it all for the take the Lego box.
Speaker 4: It sounds like there's a whole bunch of pieces in there.
Speaker 5: I can't wait to put together this home alone, said, I paid two hundred and ninety nine dollars for this. I can't wait to see all these pieces and then they open it up and it's just wagon wheels.
Speaker 4: If you got to stay in prison too, we'd be kind of pumped, but you'd also be this. I'd be so pumped.
Speaker 5: I'd be like, I could have bought wagon wheels for a lot less than three hundred dollars, but this is gonna be delicious.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we can't take the noodles back if you've already eaten them, sir.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, and I would when I'm done licking linked on a manhole.
Speaker 4: My god, your MINC's on.
Speaker 3: That's all you. It's the way you can sustain your diet.
Speaker 4: Yep, what do I care? From ninety two at this point.
Speaker 5: Headlines when the power it sure was when they powers wanted your returns after this on the van, I love you, Saint Paul.
Speaker 3: Saints Saints Baseball dot com see just Bell get there.
Speaker 1: Playoff time called for Carboni's Pizza Game Day Fuel since nineteen fifty four. Ful your Game two playoff party tonight by ordering at car Bonies Pizza dot com.
Speaker 3: Is us doing laps in the studio? What is he doing? Is he doing laps in the studio when there's.
Speaker 5: Someone He's trying to get his steps in He's trying to practice before when he starts mowing his own yard.
Speaker 4: Yeah, man, I'm gonna mow it.
Speaker 3: That's a big day.
Speaker 4: Yeah, thanks dogs.
Speaker 3: Excited for you, dude.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well, I love you.
Speaker 3: You have a lawnmower of any kind?
Speaker 4: No, I don't have one yet. Okay, I'll buy one soon though you should.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I got some friends I'll patch in the direction.
Speaker 4: Oh that'd be great.
Speaker 3: Do you mind going to Corkoran?
Speaker 4: No, I do not good people out there?
Speaker 3: Yeah, small enginey player place like those guys a lot.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, you can come in for that good good as long as they can start it for me And then drive it over to my house.
Speaker 3: Okay, well they're not going to do that. Oh it sounds to me like you want somebody to mow your yard for you.
Speaker 4: No, I mean, I'll do it. I just don't know how to start a lawnmower.
Speaker 3: Well, it's it's it's tough. It can be tough.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: What you do is you put your foot underneath it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, underneath the front of it. Oh okay, I'm listening. Yep, that's it. That's it.
Speaker 5: You know, by the way, if it gets like jammed that you're supposed to just reach in there and just unclog it, right, like, just rip it out.
Speaker 4: That makes sense. Yeah, that's how I do with the disposal.
Speaker 5: Good good, Yeah, exactly the same concept. Yeah, okay, just put your hand in there and.
Speaker 4: Figure it out. I'm not smart. What's the worst that could happen? Yeah, I mean, you'd lose a hand, but you can live with one, sure you can.
Speaker 3: A lot of people.
Speaker 2: There are bunnies in Plymouth that are panicking right now.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: A lot of hustlers too.
Speaker 8: Yeah, a lot of rabbits who are very very much terrified right now.
Speaker 3: I can't say I blame them. Yeah, I know, we've.
Speaker 4: Lai Bus the French bestro and he Dina is also worried.
Speaker 3: I know a lot of business ladies who are still have bad dreams about bunnies being run over.
Speaker 4: Yeah. That was not one of my favorite days ever, but it worked out for me. They didn't die.
Speaker 3: Oh great, they died.
Speaker 4: Yeah that was not man. I I panic, Hey, Sam shoots stuff panic.
Speaker 3: That was incredible to watch. I wish I wish I had it on tape. I wish the late Mike Musselman was here to talk to us about it.
Speaker 4: He passed away. Mike, Mike's dead. Well it's for someone called him Mike.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's weird.
Speaker 4: Well you know it was weird.
Speaker 3: You gotta be you got respect?
Speaker 4: Am I right, you're right? Well he'll be missed.
Speaker 3: I love you mustling.
Speaker 4: Now it's time for headlines. Benjamin's got like nine minutes, so let's get to some stuff.
Speaker 5: Ben Oh, ben a a farmer, says he's been left with no choice but to consider breeding quote less photogenet cows. He's right after social media influencers and Walker's repeatedly disturb his quote handsome cows for selfies and videos.
Speaker 3: It's unbelievable. How good looking these cows.
Speaker 4: Are, handsome cows.
Speaker 5: So he's saying he has no choice but to find a way to breathe less. Photoganet cows got to get some ugly ones. Everybody keeps taking pictures and disturbing them. So I think you have to be careful, though. You got to find average looking cows, because if you.
Speaker 8: Find the ugly cows, then I think it's even more of a draw, Like, oh my gosh, look how hideous these cows are.
Speaker 4: We got to take pictures of this. So you want the best of the lousiest, lousiest of the best. Yeah, you got to go for average. Just the common cat, just the common cow. Yeah, you know who's into hot cows? Hawk was in the eighties, nineties and today. Yeah, I mean you were. You told me in part of a half hour ago. Yeah, never mind, I told them, just really mean.
Speaker 3: I told him to a half hour ago.
Speaker 9: Yeah, you told me a half hour ago that one of the ladies you slept.
Speaker 4: With was just hidios.
Speaker 3: I didn't say those words. Yeah.
Speaker 4: In the eighties, though she.
Speaker 3: Was seventy nine, she wasn't quite idiot.
Speaker 4: Rib remodeling a new person that can narrow your waist.
Speaker 3: Okay, I've got audio ready for rib.
Speaker 4: Remodeling, is it?
Speaker 3: Marilyn Manson, listen to this, Brother Bears.
Speaker 7: I feel completely normal, completely fine. It's just my waist is just smaller.
Speaker 10: Sometimes, just a little deflection. You can get two to five inches of narrowing of the waist and uses high frequency vibrations in order to be able to score that bone until there's enough ability to manually deflect it. You're not reducing their ability to protect you. You're not affecting your ability to breathe. It doesn't, it doesn't hurt anyone long term.
Speaker 4: It's painful, it really is.
Speaker 7: I feel this is a procedure for someone that is really one hundred percent, like so focused on the outcome and what they're going to look like that they're just gonna just.
Speaker 4: Suck it up.
Speaker 7: You know.
Speaker 8: There there are some good uses of medicine, yeah, and technology and intelligence.
Speaker 4: I don't feel like this is one of them.
Speaker 3: It doesn't seem like it doesn't.
Speaker 4: It really doesn't.
Speaker 3: It doesn't seem like like, if you you want to do something regarding inches in the human body, give me a bigger.
Speaker 4: Thie, Yeah, give him a bigger thine.
Speaker 3: I agree, I mean that's more beneficial to society.
Speaker 8: It is.
Speaker 3: How many angry men out there driving around with road rage to have a little weena.
Speaker 5: I thought specifically, I'm like that might be a menace to society.
Speaker 3: I would be the most wonderful hold on benefactor of a large one.
Speaker 4: No, you wouldn't. You would be graciously humble. Absolutely would. That thing would rot off.
Speaker 3: Yeah you said it wouldn't take care of it.
Speaker 4: No, you'd put it everywhere.
Speaker 3: That's that's offensive.
Speaker 4: Everybody uses a wash cloth so it would be clean. Are showing it to people.
Speaker 3: I'm not using it. You're just showing It's like a museum piece.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you want people. Your dream is for somebody to go.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, I want somebody to go like this.
Speaker 4: Did we do a story on the guy?
Speaker 8: I feel like he was in South America where he constantly got ut I s because his wong was so big.
Speaker 4: It's just so. He had water stuck in the pipes all the time. Yeah, try Ukorra he had mmm dreno. Yeah is it a pipe? Oh god, sorry that took me.
Speaker 2: In a second.
Speaker 3: Then yeah. Snoop Dogg has come to Treasure Island.
Speaker 4: I saw that? Is that right snoop do o double g T I.
Speaker 3: How cool would that be? I would like to go to that concert.
Speaker 4: You should.
Speaker 3: I think I would like to see it. I don't know much of his music, but I'd like to drop it like it's hot. I feel like I'm young, wild and free and I have on okay partaking in gin and juice.
Speaker 4: I kind of feel like it's gonna be one of those was it who was it? Was?
Speaker 8: It got guns n' roses when he would just Axel would just sit on a throne and just lip sync. Basically. Yeah, I kind of feel like it's gonna be a little bit that. It's be a lot of soundtracks, a lot of just tracking.
Speaker 3: I do know that there will be a lot of people singing along and you probably will not be able to hear him.
Speaker 4: I've never had gin and juice. You guys ever had gin and juice? Of course? What is the juice? The juice? I mean, I love gin, but what's the juice the juice?
Speaker 3: I think it is a great knee high get high that you never had Greape knee high. No, maybe maybe I'm old. It was a delicious grape flavored drink when I was a kid came in a bottle and I used to grab it at the pop machines. Grape high.
Speaker 4: No, I've never heard of that. I've never heard of that.
Speaker 3: Maybe you guys didn't have it up here.
Speaker 4: It's orange juice allegedly, so gin and orange juice that sounds disgusting or Snoop's choice was pineapple juice and clubs soda?
Speaker 3: My me a man Patrick, the beloved trumpet player he passed. Oh, I'm sorry, I just saw him. Mystery for the fact Zarbadilla is going to bring me some high quality gin to bring you.
Speaker 4: Oh is that right?
Speaker 3: Yeah? He deals in alcoholic beverages.
Speaker 4: Oh, I love it. Give me all the gins. Okay, Well, so we have a gin guy and a butter guy. Yeah, fantastic. Get everything cover you don't butter face? I think we have it all covered. Yeah. What other songs can you name that are named after drinks? Uh? Isn't tequila sunrise? Isn't that an Eagles song?
Speaker 3: Great song?
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's a good song. Yeah.
Speaker 8: If he's got tequila, like a good tequila as well, I'll take that.
Speaker 4: I mean maybe the all time banger Sonny d and Rum.
Speaker 3: Yeah, don't even say it. Don't even say it.
Speaker 4: All your hands out to sunny d and rum lady would hawk fifteen years ago and fifteen minutes ago.
Speaker 3: Why are you answered for me?
Speaker 4: Because he knows your answer.
Speaker 3: I can't answer.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 8: I think there was a famous song about something about milkshakes bringing all the boys to the yard.
Speaker 4: What about Yeah, I heard about sugar. I love that drink. Is that I've heard You've never done that, so I have. I've done it plenty of times. Don't worry about me.
Speaker 3: The bottle of grape knee high. I'm old because I used to drink this when I was a kid. It's never the pop bottles. It's like soilent. Green A Farmland had this little gas station we would stop at because it seemed like it was halfway everywhere, and they had a pop machine that you would reach down into and grab the pop out, and I'd always grab a grape knee high. But apparently that was in nineteen twenty.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they hadn't made any since nineteen twenty.
Speaker 3: I think it was pure sugar too.
Speaker 9: I bet I have him on Amazon. Oh, you should buy some probay right eleven ninety nine for twelve of them. That's a good deal Buck of Peace. You can get twelve crape knee high.
Speaker 3: Apparently now the brand is owned by Cuig doctor Pepper. I guess I didn't realize Curig and doctor Pepper was there.
Speaker 4: I didn't know that either. I didn't either.
Speaker 5: Man, everything's just a conglomerate, just a monopoly. Were all owned by somebody. When Doctor Pepper probably owns me. To be fine, though Dodtor Pepper owns you.
Speaker 4: It's better than being owned by mister pib doctor.
Speaker 8: Yeah, it's just it's more the accreditation. Yeah, you know, doctor Pepper wants me more schooling. Yeah, that's why it tastes better.
Speaker 3: He couldn't afford it.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I've got to go, guys, since has been real of you, Uh saucy, Yes, sir.
Speaker 4: Next time I see you, we're gonna be it's gonna draft day. I can't wait. I got some barbecue coming in for you.
Speaker 3: Are you guys are doing another draft early lock draft before then?
Speaker 4: No, I don't think so.
Speaker 8: I think that we just we did two and we're gonna just kind of ramp up to Thursday.
Speaker 9: You can have your teas out. Yeah, oh yeah, I can't wait. I can't wait to see you again, because that means it'll be draft day.
Speaker 3: You sure do you like draft?
Speaker 4: I do? I love it. What happens next Monday?
Speaker 7: Me?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Uh, we start talking about preseason football. You're good, right, Hogs?
Speaker 3: Preseason football begins immediately and we get the schedule pretty quickly. Yeah.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I can't wait for the schedule come outa that it is. It is the first day of OTAs. So all the guys are back. You're at the facility. There are any bubble get us sweat on a little bit of bubble guts. But I've always said this every year. This is my This was my favorite time of the year. OTAs was the best because it was just fun to be back with all the guys, just working out and sweating.
Speaker 4: And going to the hot time with everybody. Well wait, anyway, all right, you got guys. I love you.
Speaker 3: I couldn't love you more than I do.
Speaker 4: That's so kind.
Speaker 3: Goodbye, my friend.
Speaker 4: Do you think you love him more than anyone loves him on the planet?
Speaker 3: No, but it's close, It's what, It's pretty close.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I think, if I'm being fair, I think Zach loves him a little more night do Yeah?
Speaker 4: Very fair? Zach?
Speaker 3: Would you say that's fair.
Speaker 2: I think I've got a deeper love for him.
Speaker 3: You, sir, are the calmest version of yourself ever. Yeah, this is I don't know what to do. Chill Zach en Dallas, Zach zen Zach is sweet Dallas. Zach couldn't announce hockey games though, No, because he wouldn't call it goal. He'd be like goal. You'd be like, listen to a a golf match.
Speaker 4: Excellent goal by that team.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, collor goal right now, Zach.
Speaker 2: And here they come into the nice little path. Look at that. That was a nice shot. That was a nice goal. Capriz Off makes it one nothing game from Minnesota.
Speaker 3: That would not do anything for the game of hockey. But I do like the unit.
Speaker 2: And now we go to the fourteenth fourteenth?
Speaker 3: Are they in the fourteenth year?
Speaker 4: They golf and play hockey? They do both?
Speaker 3: They probably do, probably do.
Speaker 4: It is four to twenty. We mentioned that, so you don't blaze it.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 5: They always say like, would you go back in time and kill baby Hitler because it is Hitler's birthdays.
Speaker 3: As well, right, They say that all the time.
Speaker 5: Well, a couple of things, just like the way that Sauce reacted and That was one of the points I was going to make. Isn't it weird how Hitler feels like a swear word like that? If it's weird when somebody's like it's Hitler, Hitler's birthday or Hitler this, You're like, oh god, you can't even It's like it is like you're casting a spell.
Speaker 4: It's so weird. It is so think about this. On this day.
Speaker 5: In eighteen eighty nine, the Hitler family was unbelievably happy, right, newborn baby and they're like, look at this little bundle of joy. And maybe even the Hitler's were like the neighbors were like, we should walk down to the Hitler's and bring them something.
Speaker 4: They had a baby. Haven't heard the name yet, but everything goes with Hitler. I'm sure it'll be nice. And they're like, this is a little baby, Adolf.
Speaker 3: This is way more Hitler talk than I'm comfortable with. You.
Speaker 5: See, That's what I'm saying, though I haven't said anything offensive. Isn't that weird I've said, is that a family had a baby and you're like, well.
Speaker 4: Oh boy, I'm uncomfortable. If memory serves his mom was a prosty, is that right?
Speaker 3: I believe that there you go.
Speaker 4: But think about this till for a second.
Speaker 3: I don't care.
Speaker 5: There's no way on this day in eighteen eighty nine that you could look down in that little baby and go that I just birthed one of the worst people that has ever lived on earth.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Right, that was the greatest day of one of the Maybe again, in their situation was different. Maybe it wasn't as clean as I'm making this out to be. But I'm just saying in general, I feel other parents on this day in eighteen eighty nine they had babies too, and they're like, this is the best day of my life. I have a daughter, I have a son, this is the best And potentially the Hitlers thought the same thing probably and they had no idea that they had just unleashed on the world.
Speaker 4: Isn't that nuts? And that's something It's true, you just they just don't know.
Speaker 3: They never thought of it. I've never thought of it. You are correct out there like a It's like watching that documentary about the Due Who eight people.
Speaker 4: Jeffrey Dahmer.
Speaker 3: Yeah, his dad was like, I didn't mean to raise a kay to eight people, didn't know, didn't know. I loved him. He was my boy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, my son, yeahah, just really hungry. That's you know.
Speaker 3: I mean everybody has bad days, right, but when the day you get that call, that's a bad day.
Speaker 5: That's an odd call to gain, that's a bad day. So for example, dumb question, because I should know this giver. Hell, were Hitler's parents still alive when he took power?
Speaker 4: And was the Hitler that we all remember?
Speaker 3: But if I'm correct, I believe it. I think as they don't know for sure who the dad was, I think that's right. I'm not sure. I don't I'm not versed.
Speaker 4: That's all I'm saying is they were both dead. They were both dead.
Speaker 5: Okay, Because I'm saying, can you even imagine unless you're all in on what his vision is as well, unless you're just as bad as he is, But otherwise, can you imagine like that's my son?
Speaker 4: Yeah? What the hell?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Whoa?
Speaker 5: Is that?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 4: Am I right about?
Speaker 3: What I said about the prosty thing?
Speaker 2: I'm looking up that right now, Clara Hitler prostitute?
Speaker 3: No? Am I right?
Speaker 4: Did you say that with a question? Marling? That prostitute?
Speaker 2: No evidence suggests she was a process?
Speaker 3: Okay? Why am I making that up? Then I'm making that up my head. I mean nothing.
Speaker 2: I'm worried about that disparage the Hitler name here.
Speaker 4: Yeah, let's make sure. Yeah too late?
Speaker 3: Can we change topics?
Speaker 4: Sure? New Topican.
Speaker 5: You a twenty five year old guy in Tennessee access government systems with stolen credentials.
Speaker 3: His name was Robert E.
Speaker 4: Lee and then and.
Speaker 5: Then boasted about it on Instagram with an account handle at I hacked the government.
Speaker 4: They got him, We got one. Come on.
Speaker 5: There are people complaining about Amazon's delivery drones. If you live in an area that has Amazon delivery drones, and one of the big complaints is that they on average drop the packages from about ten feet up.
Speaker 3: That is true. And I didn't read about this, and they're Amazon is saying they don't deliver breakable things by drone. Oh okay, So like if your cat food gets you know, bam, you're good.
Speaker 4: Or like legos or pasta wagon Lego pasta, that makes sense.
Speaker 3: If leg if Lego had any sense of humor, they would make a pasta shaped Legos.
Speaker 4: I think they were, you gonna say, I think they do. I think that's a thing. Why I just do because I've eaten a lot of food in my life. Uh no, any of them taste like legos. Hey you can buy it. Hold on, that's all the story about this guy. Hold on shopping. Oh yeah, you can buy him. Wait no, maybe you're right. This is probably a new thing you can't buy. Zeck.
Speaker 5: How do you end up so zen? Because I would love a hit of whatever you're doing. Please relax, I want to, but I'm listening. Are you high right now?
Speaker 3: It does seem like you might be high right now?
Speaker 4: No? Do you not know?
Speaker 3: It sounds like you're very Oh so you are?
Speaker 4: What time you head into the game?
Speaker 2: Around the are not? Well? We got morning skate coming up at noon, so I'll do that.
Speaker 3: Are you talking quiet? Because of the neighbors, and.
Speaker 1: Then we'll go to the game at like I think nine o'clock is one of the first puss leaves tonight.
Speaker 4: Quiet, sir nine you.
Speaker 3: Please quit yelling in there, sir. It sounds like you're viciously master beating.
Speaker 5: How viciously it is four twenty like we've mentioned about forty times, also National Cheddar or FRI's Day, which makes a lot of sense. I'm surprised it's not Funion's Day. I'm surprised it's not Hostess cupcakes.
Speaker 3: Somebody loves cheese as much as I do. I don't like melted cheese, really, I don't like the like the nacho cheese. That's weird with you, man, I'm gonna do it up with that.
Speaker 4: I don't know what hammer string cheese spring cheese is out. It's the best. Yeah, I love it too. I've eaten a lot of cheese in the past couple of days.
Speaker 3: In the past couple of days. Yeah, what's going on?
Speaker 4: My wife bought a bunch of string cheese for our sun and whenever I walk by the fridge, I have to open it because I got to see how everybody's doing and make sure everything's good, of course, and I always grab a thing of string cheese. He's starving?
Speaker 3: Are you chicking for ghost with the Grosarian?
Speaker 9: But I walked by the fridge about forty times a day. Yeah, So I've eaten a lot of cheese lately. So do you go get string cheese? Like every inning of MLB the Show.
Speaker 4: I haven't played.
Speaker 9: MLB the Showing like two weeks. Yeah, I'm being a dad. I haven't played one.
Speaker 5: So, like, what did you do yesterday? Except for eating string cheese. Skip that part.
Speaker 4: What did I do yesterday? I got it, got up, I had breakfast. Did it include cheese of any kind?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 4: No? Then what did I do then?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 4: Louie and I and my wife hung out for a while. We went uh to Southdale?
Speaker 3: Were you the third wheel?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 9: We went to Southdale, went to Ragstock. Her brother a gift card for his birthday. Gave him that, and then we went home. Louis took him nap. We watched some of the Twins game. What we watched a little more sports. We started to pack for our move.
Speaker 3: Don't feel bad life.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's the confidence boost that I know. Yeah, it's just yeah easy. It was an easy, nice day yesterday.
Speaker 5: Easy like Sunday morning. Yeah, it was very nice. I like Sunday mornings with my fam.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I thought it was. Thanks. And then I'll show a bunch of string cheese. Yeah. And then occasional I would walk over and grab a thing of string and you feel it, right, you peel it? No, I eat it? Oh my god, you're a psychopath. Yeah, I eat it. That is insane. I just take bites out of it. That's insane.
Speaker 3: Have you seen his Fingyes, he ain't peeling things.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but like it's called string, Yeah, you're supposed to string it.
Speaker 4: It's not called bite cheese string cheese. Yeah, but I always assume my hands are covered in germ.
Speaker 3: So they definitely are.
Speaker 5: So I just told because your dogs eat their own crap and then let them lick your face.
Speaker 4: Your dogs eat rabbit turds. Turds are turns, man, Just ask dogs, Dad, Marty, Marty.
Speaker 3: Do you guys want to go in the Summer of ninety nine Tour Part five next April?
Speaker 4: No? But what's the lineup?
Speaker 3: Creed yes, yes, Breaking Benjamin No, seven Dust no, Zach Myers have Shined Down?
Speaker 2: Who all the above?
Speaker 3: Hoo was Tank? No Hinder, no Fuel, no Shining Pool, no fast Billy, No, I'm sorry, Fastball, No, you love them? I do love them, Sponge they have one good song, Our Lady Peace.
Speaker 4: No great band. Yeah that sounds I would that doesn't sound great.
Speaker 3: Were those bands all nineties bands?
Speaker 4: No? I was going to say a couple of them were early two thousands, but still right, Yeah, that was early two thousands, but whatever.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know, it's the thing that happened, like remember when they started that eighties a festival down in Oklahoma, and it was kind of the beginning of things that led to like bands like Hairball being huge the resurgence. After a while, they were like, we either got to broaden out or we got to book the same bands we booked last year. And I think that's what's happening with the Summer to Night.
Speaker 4: And yeah, I mean close enough.
Speaker 5: Yes, even if technically they were a thing in the late nineties, they weren't like a thing thing until years later, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: So it's close enough. Who's who's keeping track of whether it was pre y two K or not.
Speaker 5: Who's keeping score if you were If you're doing a tour of ninety nine or what is it, what is it called Summer of ninety nine? If Limp Biscuits not on that tour, then you don't in any way represent the summer of ninety nine.
Speaker 4: Yeap, you have to Limp Biscuit.
Speaker 5: If you're not singing Nookie every six minutes, then you're not doing nineteen ninety correctly.
Speaker 3: Just like this, somebody that's a song at the very least.
Speaker 4: Every one of them should be required to play at least one biscuit song.
Speaker 3: They all get to pick their favorite.
Speaker 5: Sure, yeah, show me what you got pollution counterfeit.
Speaker 4: Great song, break stuff, great song, I'm broke?
Speaker 5: Oh what happened? Guards went the wrong way? Boy, it was a matter of time.
Speaker 4: Good luck with that. Target Bill ninety nine was its sweet? Speaking of ninety nine and bands from ninety nine.
Speaker 9: Did you guys see the video of Corey Feldman singing with alien an Farm?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 4: No, but go on, lord? What was he singing?
Speaker 3: Was it great?
Speaker 2: Smooth?
Speaker 4: Criminal? Yeah? Come on?
Speaker 3: It was horrible.
Speaker 4: It's horrible. Just this weekend. I think it was this week looked it up.
Speaker 3: I saw it while are you taking shots at the film?
Speaker 4: It was awful?
Speaker 9: Why it just was he can't sing. He's dressed like a cheat, Michael Jackson. He's doing all the moves.
Speaker 4: He saw a video of you doing Flop, Sweat and tears. He doesn't think you're funny. That's fine, he doesn't like you have to think I'm fun dressed like there were more people at Flop, Sot and Tears. How was the crowd? It was good? Nice wit, fantastic man?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 4: Happy for twenty?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: This is what song? It kicks in later. Oh, what song is this?
Speaker 3: This is called Nookie World, Nookie and Peanut.
Speaker 4: Water, Peanut Water? Are you okay?
Speaker 3: I can't remember what the song is, what the album's calling.
Speaker 5: It was called The Chocolate Starfish and the hot Dog Flavored Water.
Speaker 2: One of the.
Speaker 5: Dumbest titles is so dumb, But it was a hit. That album kind of struggled, actually, but whatever had a couple of hits.
Speaker 4: All right, whatever, it doesn't matter. Nine No noon is next.
Speaker 5: The Powers You want to show back tomorrow five thirty until nine. Everybody able to get that Seascus.
Speaker 3: Dumb?
Speaker 4: I already have them running for day to have a doubt.
Speaker 3: It's gonna be a great day. Enjoy, don't get