Speaker 1: It's Mojo in the mornings. Five is six fifty five.
Speaker 2: Five and six fifty five, Yeah, five, six five. Jacqueline's back for another week of trying to make it to fifteen in our five at six fifty five. She's our raigning champion. She's going for four today, Jacqueline, hope you had a great weekend. Happy Mother's Day. Do you have a good time?
Speaker 1: I get it. We're lovely. I love it. Love hearing that.
Speaker 2: Did you get any nice gifts or did you get handmade stuff that you'll cherish forever?
Speaker 1: We are just trying to finish a foreign language. So both kids helped each other getting through. Okay, what foreign language? Are the kids taking Americans language? Okay? Very nice?
Speaker 2: Wow. We have Mallory as your champ or your challenger today. You are the champion, she's the challenger. She's from Napoleon. We've got a lot of listeners that have been calling us lately from Napoleon. I don't even know where Napoleon was. You're getting the three kids off to school today. How you doing, Mallory?
Speaker 1: I'm good. How's it going good? It says you work in the hospital. What hospital? If I work at Henry County Hospital. All right, thanks for having us on.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna lock up Jacqueline in a soundproof area, so Jaquelin' gonna say godbe to you? Goodbye, Goodbye, bye, goodbye Jacqueline.
Speaker 1: All right, there you go, goodbye. I don't know if I lost her.
Speaker 2: In five questions from Mallory first five questions that if you get all right, you'll put a challenge to Jacqueline. Whoever gets the most right wings. I always goes to the champion. Question number one. This former NFL quarterback got revenge on Kevin Hart during his roast this weekend, making fun of the rumors that Kevin cheated on his wife during a trip to Las Vegas. Who is that quarterback.
Speaker 1: Tom Brady?
Speaker 2: Question number two. It's Sabrina Carpenter's birthday today. She turns twenty seven. Happy birthday, Sabrina. True or false. Her new song drop Dead has been on the top of the Billboard charts for the past two weeks.
Speaker 1: Question number three.
Speaker 2: Kanye's wife was turning heads again this weekend at yet another interest with yet another interesting outfit. What's her name? Question number four. This movie starring Anne Hathaway and Meryl Streep was number one at the box office again this weekend.
Speaker 1: What's that movie called doublet And question number five.
Speaker 2: Savannah Guthrie paid tribute to her still missing mom on Mother's Day yesterday, saying that she'll never give up looking for her. What morning talk show does, Savannah anchor?
Speaker 1: It is the Okay, the CBS show. No, it can't take today show.
Speaker 2: Yeah, fortunately you were after the three seconds that so yeah. So let's bring the champion back from a sound prooferia. You may not need that, but you this may.
Speaker 1: I mean he told it pretty great. You got four to five. Yes, a roll too.
Speaker 2: She got four out of five, almost a perfect score too, but she came passed the buzzer on the last question, Jacqueline, you got to be four out of five?
Speaker 1: Great? Question number one.
Speaker 2: This former NFL quarterback got revenge on Kevin Hart during his roast this weekend, making fun of rumors that Kevin cheated on his wife during.
Speaker 1: A trip to Las Vegas. Who is the quarterback Tom Brady? Yes? Wonder what? Oh?
Speaker 2: Question two? Sabrina Carpenter's birthday is today. She turns twenty seven. True or false. Her new song drop Dead has been a top the Billboard charts the past two weeks.
Speaker 1: False.
Speaker 2: That is false, and you guys both know why it's false because it's an Olivia Rodrigo song. All right, she's got three more questions left. If she misses out on at least two of these, you will have a chance to win, Mallory. Question number three, Kanye's wife was turning heads again this weekend with yet another interesting outfit.
Speaker 1: What's her name.
Speaker 2: West? Brianna West? Close to Bianca Censory T three? No wrong answer. Now, she's got to get these next two questions right in order to stay our champion and win with a tie. Mallory, here we go. Question number four. This movie starring Anne Hathaway and Meryl Streep was number one at the box office yet again this week.
Speaker 1: What's that movie called dobb Wars product too?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: Three to four. It comes down to question five.
Speaker 2: It's the only question that Mallory missed, and she just barely missed it because.
Speaker 1: She didn't get the.
Speaker 2: Questions answer in before the buzzer. Question number five. Savannah Guthrie paid tribute to her still missing mom on Mother's Day yesterday, saying that she'll never give up looking for her mom.
Speaker 1: Isn't it crazy? It's been three months. I think over and over that. Now over we passed the hundred day mark. What morning talk show does Savannah anchor? Today's show still the Jeff.
Speaker 2: Nice Win everybody and they stay there and they say out, they say yet, Jacqueline nice Wind four wins. Mallory, we got a partying gift for you. We're gonna set you up with that.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, on being a wife laund Good Morning America person. No, that's all right. I like GMA too. We're gonna set you up with a prize.
Speaker 2: Let's see what we got for the Oh, We're back to Checkers this week.
Speaker 1: I like it.
Speaker 2: We're giving away some gift cards fifty dollars gift card to check Eckers.
Speaker 1: Hang on the phone for that one.
Speaker 2: And guys, hope you guys both have the most incredible weeks ever.
Speaker 1: It's module in the Morning's five is six fifty five.