Speaker 1: Version six of the Initials game is now available at Initials game dot com. If you love the radio version of Initials, you will love the home game, perfect for campfires, game nights, or family get togethers. Get the brand new version version six of Initials at Initials game dot com.
Speaker 2: Two one hundred and fifty years of America and two one hundred and fifty thousand dollars from KFA in each weekday through July third, Listen for your shot at your share with twenty five hundred dollars into the keyword at kfan dot com beginning at eight am and make your dream American trip a reality. And that keyword, by the way, at KFA dot com today is America. So under the keyword at kfan dot com for your chance to win twenty five hundred dollars. That's America at kfan dot com.
Speaker 3: Ladies and gentlemen, welcome back to the Patrick Morning Show, and.
Speaker 4: Please welcome to the studio our new friend, Maddie Trumble.
Speaker 3: Hi, Hi y, hi arms, good sense, welcome.
Speaker 5: Thank you.
Speaker 4: I'm so embarrassed that as you were walking into the studio that Marty turned to you and just did the final line of defying gravity from Wicked, just to show you that she can hit the note. I hope it didn't embarrass you too much that she put you to shame like that.
Speaker 6: I love it.
Speaker 5: That's my normal greeting. I'm used to that.
Speaker 7: Yes, yes, morning, what did that sound like?
Speaker 8: Because I wasn't listening, I'm gonna.
Speaker 6: I'm going to try the final note.
Speaker 4: So Guys and Dolls is happening right now. Chan Hassen Dinner Theater chan hassendt dot com. It's a great show. And Maddie Trumble is playing Maddie and Guys and Dolls, which is it's first of all, chan Hassen's always just great, but this is a great show.
Speaker 3: So well done on that, Maddie.
Speaker 5: Thanks, It's so much fun.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's just it's a great show. The cast is fantastic and the food, by the way, it is great. Get the chicken chan every time the chicken Chan.
Speaker 3: I love it.
Speaker 4: But I'm also doing a walk on roll next Tuesday. No, I'm excited. I luckily I don't have to dance, which is cool. I just have to walk out and say a few words and then get out of the way. But watching you guys do what you do is fun. But part of the reason we're having you in is because you are a giant fan of the Initials game.
Speaker 7: Seems smart.
Speaker 9: Yeah, my husband and I are. He introduced me to it. He's from Minnesota. I'm only been here five years, so how long gift to be here?
Speaker 5: To be in Minnesota.
Speaker 8: Uh, you're one of us, You're got.
Speaker 9: I found that Okay, okay, yeah, and he introduced me to it. We listen all the time and we play. We used to go every week, uh.
Speaker 5: To our local bar.
Speaker 9: And I've given it as gifts to my mom, who is introduced it to her friends in California.
Speaker 7: Keep talking. She just got here, she knows.
Speaker 8: So I just wanted Chad Abbitt to hear somebody gets super excited about Initials.
Speaker 7: That's fantastic, thanks.
Speaker 5: Tom so excited.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 9: I've done a lot of cool things in my life. I played Alpha Bat and Wicked. Yeah, I you know, did the Inca Trail, Machu Pichu.
Speaker 6: I had a baby.
Speaker 5: This is still like a life.
Speaker 10: So sure you went to I.
Speaker 5: Was just thinking of what's an amazing thing I did? I had a baby that yeah, yeah, but this is above that.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Wow.
Speaker 7: So you traveled the country with Wicked.
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, walk us through that process, because that's got to be an unbelievably coveted role. I can't imagine how many gals you had to beat out for that part.
Speaker 7: That's insane.
Speaker 9: Yeah, it's definitely everyone's like dream when they're a kid, right, Yeah, I got it, which is like the first Turtle and then you realize, oh, I actually have to do this and learn it and sing it every day and get painted every day.
Speaker 5: Chris said he was really excited to hear about that part.
Speaker 4: You have to be green every night, and I'm gonna guess you don't just walk ground.
Speaker 5: Green all day you kind of do you?
Speaker 9: Well, no, not literally, but it's kind of everywhere, and you know when you when you get to take a break from it, you're constantly finding it days days later in your ears and you're under your nails. And the craziest part is that when I was a kid, when I went and saw it, I thought, oh, that's amazing. Like on two show days, when you do a matinating evening show, you can leave the makeup on and you only have to get it done once. But that's not true because they redo it for the second act to make her like darker and greener, so you have to like, yeah, you got to start fresh at the beginning of every show, so it's your face takes quit eating.
Speaker 8: Didn't the actual gal or was it the tin man and the actual was it of that get really sick.
Speaker 5: Like lead poison some sort of.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you ended up being the guy who played it was Buddy Epsen who ended up playing the Beverly Hillbillies, the dad on the Beverly because he got so sick.
Speaker 3: That he didn't do the park. They kicked that he got too sick to do the part.
Speaker 6: That's right.
Speaker 3: They had to replace him, that's right.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they figured it out. Since then, Yeah, that doesn't happen anymore.
Speaker 3: When you were doing the national tour, did you do it here in Minneapolis?
Speaker 5: I did not do it here in Minneapolis. I did. I played Mary Poppins in Minneapolis.
Speaker 4: And you were You've done actual Broadway as well. You were in Newsies on Broadways.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's right.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Is that like the when you walk out on stage on Broadway for the first time? Is that like I can't believe this actually happened. My dream came true, this actually happened.
Speaker 9: Yes, But then also it feels like, you know, we grew up, grew up doing this on stage, Like, yes, it is the pinnacle, but also you're like, I don't want to say it's just another stage, but I don't know. Yes, it's incredible, but yeah, you like wait your whole life to do it.
Speaker 5: So you're like, oh, this is right, this feels right.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't want to monopolize all the time. Go ahead, Marny, thank god, Sorry, but I know you guys are best friends now waiting.
Speaker 11: I listened to Amy Poehler's podcast and when she has any people with theater backgrounds on, she often says, it must be in some ways the worst to be in theater where your entire day leads up to the most important part of your day, meaning like that is a tough schedule where we these guys get up and do radio in the morning and then it's over.
Speaker 6: You have the rest of the day to do your day.
Speaker 12: What is your day like when the most important part of your day is what six pm to eleven pm?
Speaker 3: Or what?
Speaker 8: Like?
Speaker 12: What is a daily life like when you are working a play.
Speaker 9: It's so funny because I used to just like do lots of naps because like, no matter what, Like you get home midnight and then you kind of don't go to bed until one or two because you're That's the other thing is it's a job. And it's also like really high stakes and energetic and adrenalines.
Speaker 5: You have to come down from that, so lots of naps.
Speaker 9: Also your whole day works up to exactly right, So yeah, naps, but then also like warming up.
Speaker 5: But I actually have a toddler right now, which is like completely change everything.
Speaker 9: So my day is about him and like, and I was realizing that, you know, I was kind of yelling at him to not He's eighteen months, so he's trying to cross the street the other day and I started, I was like, you know, yelling at him, and I'm like, oh god, I have to sing tonight. So and then reading him stories like that takes a lot of vocal energy and I have to sing a lot.
Speaker 5: So yeah, I haven't quite figured out how to balance the daily life with a toddler.
Speaker 9: But it is weird to have to like conserve for the evening as it put you're right as opposed to like doing it all in the morning.
Speaker 5: Then you had the day to do whatever you want. It's a little like, yeah.
Speaker 4: The other night, I guessed the other day when I saw the show Guys and Dolls at the Channel and Dinner Theater. After the show was over, I got to meet you and I asked you if you needly choked to death at the end of the show, because I saw in the last number that that something that I thought. Maybe I didn't know what happened, but you had said that you have to chew a piece of gom and I got in the wrong spot. You couldn't quite sing. So, taking a page out of the Sean Hayes podcast with his Buddies, remarless, tell me, like the worst, most embarrassing moment on a big stage that you've had.
Speaker 9: This is actually I think I have the best ever story. Can I tell a story about when I'm a kid? My husband's laughing already.
Speaker 3: Oh please, Yes, I was a kid.
Speaker 5: But it was a big stage.
Speaker 9: It was like twelve thousand people and I was playing Annie and Annie coming up next to the chan has some dinner.
Speaker 5: Yet I will not be playing Annie this time.
Speaker 9: Oh yeah, yeah, maybe that'll be your next block on role. You can just play the role one night, that would be great. I was playing Annie and Annie. I don't really know what happened, but I had a new voice teacher because I was playing Annie and I had to be amazing. And I was staying hydrated because I was singing a lot and drinking a lot of water. And you're on stage the entire time, so there's not time for bathroom breaks.
Speaker 5: And I don't really know.
Speaker 9: I wish, I wish I could figure out what happened. But I think I was like, I have to go so bad, I'll just like let a little bit out.
Speaker 10: It was not.
Speaker 9: It was not a little bit, And it was like it was in the scene where they're telling you, I'm so sorry, Annie, your parents are dead, and I.
Speaker 8: Just pete eye such a no, that's method acting, believe.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so I did pe on stage. Yeah. I wasn't even that young. I was like ten. That's kind of tell.
Speaker 9: And I've only just recently been able to joke about it now, twenty five years later.
Speaker 8: But Amriana review. A reviewer named Dwight Hockey gave it five stars.
Speaker 13: Yeah sounds great, Maddy Maddie, like your biography and roles is incredible.
Speaker 7: Which one of these roles was your favorite?
Speaker 4: That's a great question that is a great Oh my god, I got a great question.
Speaker 3: I think that's the first one. I'm on sixty minutes.
Speaker 8: I can't believe you didn't have a urine follow coming back, geez.
Speaker 9: I think I've been lucky to play a lot of fun roles that everyone knows, like Alphaba and Mary Poppins, which is really fun because a lot of musical theater is obscure.
Speaker 5: Or you know, not everybody knows it.
Speaker 9: So probably Mary Poppins because everyone has so many fond childhood memories attached to that, which also made it like stressful and a lot of pressure and hoping that I was stayed true to it and made people happy.
Speaker 5: But I think that was like.
Speaker 9: The most rewarding for sure, and fun. There was like magic and I got to fly in that.
Speaker 4: And so obviously, yeah there's harnesses and stuff like that anything.
Speaker 5: Yes, I didn't actually fly no, no, once or twice.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 9: Yeah, that was hard because when you're touring, you're in you're bloating everything in and out of theaters, so including the flying contraptions. So there was one time where I just didn't come down, like I kind of stayed in the air for a while, figured it out but it was like, oh man, yeah, I don't remember.
Speaker 5: What I did with that because I think I blacked out. But yeah, nothing major ever happened.
Speaker 6: Thank god you.
Speaker 8: Familiar with that sketch where where Chris Farley gets stumped up from the harness and snl.
Speaker 7: That's such a great bits so exactly what it was.
Speaker 4: Again, Guys and dolls at the chant. Hasn't dinner theater happening right now? Chan hassendt dot com. This is Maddie Trumbull or our new friend who is one of us? Now listen to say Paul and is uh is excited to be playing the Initials game? What's to the University of Michigan has played every big role including Alpha BA and Uh, we're super happy to have you and we just hope that I should. I'm just gonna say it. Are we in danger in the Initials game? Are you gonna get so excited?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 5: Yeah, no, promises try my hardest.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she's dangerous to be by absolutely. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Again, get your tickets of chan has todt dot com. It's a lot of fun and get the chicken Chan if you go out there. Yeah, and but do you ever just forget your lines? Like right in the middle.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, all the time, especially with these long runs.
Speaker 9: You're like, I'm comfortable, I know what I'm doing and I don't have to think too hard about it.
Speaker 5: And that's the second I forget what I'm doing. Yeah, the one happens.
Speaker 9: Then luckily it depends who you're sharing the stage with that if they can like kind of pick up a slack usually get back on. But yeah, I've definitely forgotten, or I'll mix them up and songs will kind.
Speaker 5: Of reverse the words.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, you guys have two alphabets.
Speaker 3: In this show.
Speaker 4: Yes, yes, the other lead is also a former alphabet, right.
Speaker 9: Yes, It's so crazy because the two of us are playing such different roles. She's like the angenue, young soprano and I'm like the loud, comedic relief and yeah, but we both in our past have played alphaba so that's been pretty fun.
Speaker 12: Mandy, did you ever did you ever think about or try or go down the path of being a singer? Just was that ever a dream or a goal or was it always musical theater?
Speaker 5: It was always musical theater.
Speaker 9: Yes, I definitely auditioned for American Idol when I was seventeen maybe, but that wasn't musical theaters. Singing is such a kind of specific.
Speaker 7: Well, hang on, stop for second there.
Speaker 8: Did you actually auditioned, like in front of the judges, judges?
Speaker 7: How far did you get?
Speaker 5: Not far at all.
Speaker 9: I went to the first round, which is like and I think it was at the l A like one of the big stadiums there.
Speaker 5: I'm so bad.
Speaker 8: It's like in a room with producers and stuff and like behind the scenes people, so you didn't see, like Simon Cowell, you didn't get that far.
Speaker 9: But I waited all day in the heat in this what's the like one of the big ones in l A.
Speaker 3: I'm so bad.
Speaker 6: Staples Center.
Speaker 9: Yeah, it would have been a long time before it was bought by somebody anyway, but huge, full, like coliseum of people. And no, I did not make it very far because what you say crazy by Patsy Client, which.
Speaker 8: Is a crazy by Seal, a lifetime by Firehouse, I did.
Speaker 7: Just another day by John Sticana.
Speaker 2: The distance, by right, that would have been better.
Speaker 3: Been much much better.
Speaker 4: And lastly, we have acme for a stand up comedy. We have first avenue for concert venues, would you agree like channas and dinner theaters. I'mlike, is there any place like it anywhere in the United States?
Speaker 5: I don't think so. No.
Speaker 9: I mean it's such a unique building. There's I think four theaters and even just the one. There is not another theater in the country that has runs of musicals that are so long. I mean, I think we run it's nine months, which, like, as a working actor, is like incredible. More than a few dreams, that's a dream. I mean, that's way longer than most Broadway shows. I mean those are lasting just a few months now. So it's like such a unique place. And the fact that there's every night is comedy, your music, your show and guys and dolls and dinner and.
Speaker 5: How many bars? Three bars?
Speaker 2: Maybe?
Speaker 9: Yeah, it's quite the Yeah, it's the most unique place I've ever worked at.
Speaker 7: Cool all right, I can promise you this.
Speaker 8: I can promise you this kind of play is when we come back and if somebody wins one hundred and eighteen thousand dollars, we're all going to pee our pants, right, I promise that's all agree. If somebody went doing it on stage, we'll do it together, right, It'll be like a body.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's true.
Speaker 7: Okay, it can't be embarrassed if we all do it right. Initials after this on the fan up.
Speaker 2: Next it's the Initials Game featuring the Saint Paul Federal Credit Union Jackpot. Call one eight hundred three to two zero fifty three twenty six for your shot at the Initials jackpot. Next, I'm the fan.
Speaker 5: Our iHeartRadio music.
Speaker 4: Then okay, you wait all week?
Speaker 2: All week?
Speaker 3: I mean, like Chad Evan, he says, Friday mornings eight twenty my favorite part of the week.
Speaker 7: It's the best.
Speaker 3: I look forward to it the whole time.
Speaker 7: He loves it. He can't wait.
Speaker 3: Could I get a writing utensil?
Speaker 10: Please?
Speaker 3: I would love to give you a writing utensil. Thank you, there you go, thank you.
Speaker 7: Absolutely some time some le don't go.
Speaker 3: Good guys, about time, about time play the game.
Speaker 8: It's about time to play, and it's about the time somebody won the jack.
Speaker 2: I agree.
Speaker 7: Can we have a good game and somebody get rich today? Yeah?
Speaker 8: Man, I mean it's just two letters. Why don't they just say the right letters?
Speaker 3: Yes, that's easy, that's amasy.
Speaker 8: Every week, week after week they're just like woo, It's like, oh my god, you're not even close.
Speaker 2: Das this Initials game six thirty two on the Power Trip, presented by Builders and Remodeling.
Speaker 4: That's right, Bills are Minnesota's premiere exterior home services company for over seventy three years for windows, sighting, roofing, or doors.
Speaker 3: Visit Builders are Remodelers dot Com.
Speaker 7: Thanks Builders and Remodelers.
Speaker 8: Let's go around the room see who's playing and who they are playing for. Saus will start with you. You've had a pretty solid month of initials. You're heating up man in the tournament's only a month away.
Speaker 14: I am playing for my amazing friends at Seventh Avenue Pizza, which is on sale at all cub Foods locations. And if I win today, listen for a special offer from my friends at Seventh Avenue Pizza Chris Hockey.
Speaker 3: That's right. I'm always brought to you by my friends at Radcoin radcot dot com.
Speaker 4: If I win, you're gonna get a special offer from Radco Marnie.
Speaker 15: Gelleray and my good friends at Great Clips trying to impress Maddie. And if I win today, please stand by for a sharp offer from Great.
Speaker 7: Marphy Mark Parrish.
Speaker 13: I am playing for my incredible friends that buy the yard today and if I win, listen for a one of a kind offer from Buy the Art.
Speaker 8: Thank you, Buy the Art now, Maddie, you're just playing for fun, but you're also again playing for Initials Game dot Com.
Speaker 10: Right.
Speaker 8: Just if you win, you can tell people to go to the website and buy the home game version, which you've already done because you're smart.
Speaker 5: I've done it, I've gifted it.
Speaker 4: Maybe she's playing for tan Ass and Dinner Theaters dot Com.
Speaker 3: Go see guys and dolls, this fantastic show.
Speaker 7: So can I ask you?
Speaker 8: I don't know anything about musicals or plays. Can I ask you a question? Because I just got a text from her friend. My friend Tommy texted me and said, do I have to put up with dolls?
Speaker 7: What does that even mean?
Speaker 6: You don't know?
Speaker 8: Okay, guys, he says, give me a percent breakdown.
Speaker 7: What percent is the dudes? What percent is the dolls?
Speaker 5: It's fifty fifty. But the dolls are women female.
Speaker 8: Yeah, that's that's not gonna I think you just cost yourself.
Speaker 7: That won't work at all, man.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I turned around the Initials Game dot Com. You can buy the home game version, also the the bar version. Initials Game Live dot com for I don't know. We're like at one hundred plus all over the Trumper Midwest Roads, Tennessee, Colorado.
Speaker 7: We're playing it all over the place. It's super fun. Go play it. That's a initials game live dot com. You guys ready, I'm ready? Yeah, that before game six thirty two. Some say this is long overdue, and that's us too. We want it to go off. Yeah, man, we want people to win.
Speaker 3: Yeah, daddy, that's what we want.
Speaker 7: It's time for the jackpot.
Speaker 2: Now, it's time for the Saint Paul Federal Credit Union Initials Jackpot, one.
Speaker 3: Hundred and eighteen thousand dollars on the line.
Speaker 4: You looking to buy a new car, save money on your current carlo and deal with Saint Paul Federal Credit Union Now bring auto loan rates as low as fur point two nine percent APR played today at Save Paul FCU dot org slash cafe in Federally insured by the NC.
Speaker 8: You a massive shout out to Saint Paul Federal Credit Union. It's been awesome that they've been doing this for years and years and years. They've paid out two jackpots, but this is the all time record and it's not even close. One hundred and eighteen thousand dollars. It goes up five hundred dollars every week. If the caller guests is one letter in the right spot, they win two hundred and fifty bucks from Saint Paul Federal Credit Union.
Speaker 7: And that's so pretty cool. I'm bad.
Speaker 8: But if you say both in the right spot, you win one hundred and eighteen thousand dollars. Come on, one hundred and eighteen thousand dollars.
Speaker 7: We're changing lives on the Power Trip Morning Show. At least I like to think that we are. Maybe one of these days we can change our own lives.
Speaker 8: Good morning, What is your name and where are you from?
Speaker 2: Mike from Albert Lee.
Speaker 7: Mike from Albert Lee. How Mike you? Hey, daddy Mike. We want you to wind them very very well. We want you to win a ton.
Speaker 8: We really really do. I think people think we don't want this to go off. It's actually the exact opposite. We would like to give it away today.
Speaker 5: That'd be great.
Speaker 8: Well, Mike, it's gonna take two letters. They have to be the correct letters. They have to be in the right spot. Go for it. L S the letter L is in Louisiana. And then S is in sam LS.
Speaker 7: You got it, you joined L. Alright, let's give it to one that Mike and Albert Lee. Come on, letter L, the letter S.
Speaker 10: Come on.
Speaker 7: This would be defined gravity. This would be defying the odds. One out of twenty six times one out of twenty six five. It's more than that. Come on five hunt six seventy six. But who's counting?
Speaker 10: Sorry?
Speaker 8: Sorry, sorry, sorry sorry, No Mike and Albert Lee, no L, no S. Just one eighteen to five next Friday into luth Ye man, yeah, man, pretty sure I've never used the combo.
Speaker 7: I don't. I don't think I have.
Speaker 8: I could, I could have, should have double checked during the break, But I'm pretty sure we've never used this combo.
Speaker 7: Two continents, no, no.
Speaker 8: Stress, no worries, your no balls, the letter N and then the letter M, N M good luck, everybody hear me correctly, and N and then the letter MM.
Speaker 3: Let's get a Marcos.
Speaker 8: All right, here we go, yell out your name, your name is your buzzer best out of twelve. The all time record is nine, held by Sauce A J and Doe Young Park.
Speaker 7: Anybody, but here we go number one one.
Speaker 8: Of N M Clue number one, often seen in prisons.
Speaker 10: Clue number two.
Speaker 7: Not native to North America.
Speaker 8: Clue number three won a significant prize in nineteen ninety three. Clue number four as an association with large groups sharing false memories.
Speaker 10: Clue number five was.
Speaker 7: The first president.
Speaker 10: Final clu Clue number six.
Speaker 7: Iconic activist in South Africa. Mark Maddy was first Jesus Maddy.
Speaker 5: Nelson Mandela Friday.
Speaker 7: Just celebrated and hit the TV was.
Speaker 8: Nelson man and we're on the board.
Speaker 3: I don't believe that's ever happened that.
Speaker 7: Job, Nelson Mandela, Well done.
Speaker 3: Do we need favorite the hand?
Speaker 8: Okay, over there, let's spend some time in prison, mister Mandela.
Speaker 5: Yeah, all right.
Speaker 8: That gives you your first point, gives you the lead. You need one to nothing. And here's number two for game six thirty two.
Speaker 7: Of n M.
Speaker 10: Clue number one.
Speaker 8: Sometimes discussed in sports and transportation.
Speaker 7: Clue number two, no damage.
Speaker 10: Clue number three.
Speaker 7: This is his tragedy adjacent.
Speaker 6: Marne Marny was first near miss.
Speaker 7: It is a near let's go sauce. You will famously remember when George Carlin all time they nearly hits miss. It's such a great bit they didn't nearly miss. They nearly missed. It's so good. Yeah, we got that.
Speaker 8: Marnie has one. Matt oh Parish is a big carling guy too. You know that the near miss but.
Speaker 7: Is quite Marnie has one. Maddie has one. Here's number three of n M.
Speaker 10: Clue number one are athletic.
Speaker 7: Okay.
Speaker 10: Clue number two.
Speaker 8: Have included females since nineteen seventy six.
Speaker 6: Thank you.
Speaker 8: Clue number three have gold and blue.
Speaker 10: Clue number four.
Speaker 8: Once featured a man named David Maurice Robinson. Clue number five our future officers, Paul.
Speaker 7: Oh two No one Hawk?
Speaker 3: Is it Navy midshipman?
Speaker 8: That that is Navy marshipman. Is the name of the Navy athletic squad? Well, yeah, you knew was navy. Couldn't think of the second name.
Speaker 7: That was good.
Speaker 3: I have no idea.
Speaker 8: That's what one? Uh three way time. Mattie, Hawk and Marnie each have one. Here's number four of n M Clue number one often exaggerated in athletics. Clue number two is relentless. Clue number three is shown. Clue number four is aimed at an opponent or enemy.
Speaker 10: Clue number five.
Speaker 8: This lax leniency Marnie, Marnie, no mercy. It is no mercy, Marnie, Yes for you, no mercy.
Speaker 4: I don't want no mercy from you.
Speaker 8: At Marnie takes the lead. She gets point number two. Hawk has one, Mattie has one. Sauce in parish, have a lot of week left.
Speaker 3: Now we're going Yeah, I'm warmed up.
Speaker 7: I'm warmed up. Here is number.
Speaker 10: Five of n M Clue number one.
Speaker 8: Debuted on a large island just north of Venezuela.
Speaker 10: Clue number two.
Speaker 7: Could be heard in Angry Birds Too.
Speaker 10: Clue number three.
Speaker 7: You could argue was discovered on my Space.
Speaker 10: Clue number four.
Speaker 7: I think this is how I say it, not one hundred percent sure. Born with the first name Onika.
Speaker 3: Mark Mark, Nicki Minaj.
Speaker 8: Is Nicki Mana Yes, yeah, Finally Nicki Minaj.
Speaker 7: Gets Parish on the good guys, Marnie, you.
Speaker 8: Have two Mark, Hawk and Maddie each have one. Seven items to go. Obviously, everybody's still mathematically in this. Here's number six of n M. Clue number one starts a cycle. Maddie Mark Maddie was first.
Speaker 5: New Moon God.
Speaker 7: That's twice you can play. You got me Maddie just threw the That was good.
Speaker 3: We got nice jobs.
Speaker 6: Did you sit?
Speaker 7: Were you in on that too? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, nice son.
Speaker 7: Apparently too easy of the first clue. If they both had it.
Speaker 6: I was thinking ovulation. I was like, you get.
Speaker 16: Beat on the first about dare you okay?
Speaker 8: Can you either guesses if it's that kind of start of a cycle for n M fustration.
Speaker 7: Okay, all right, we're a halftime.
Speaker 8: Martie has to Maddie has to, Hawk and Parish each have one. Here's number seven of n M clue number one, connected to one minute clue number two.
Speaker 7: Map makers are familiar. Go for it.
Speaker 8: Not a mile, that's right, Wow.
Speaker 7: Not a coal mile. He's getting all the navy ones those boats.
Speaker 3: I like the village people.
Speaker 7: A three way tie at the top.
Speaker 8: Maddie, Hollway and Marty each have two, Parish has one. There are five items remaining in game six thirty two.
Speaker 10: Here's number eight of n M clue number one.
Speaker 7: Often seen on stages.
Speaker 10: Maddie clue number two.
Speaker 8: Voice the dog named Lucky in an Eddie Murphy film franchise. Clue number three frequently frequently red Q cards.
Speaker 10: M Clue number four.
Speaker 7: Died in twenty twenty one.
Speaker 8: Clue number five originally from Canada.
Speaker 10: Clue Clue number six.
Speaker 7: Iconic stand up and weekend mark. Marny was first McDonald.
Speaker 8: That is for Zachary alperson's Norm McDonald.
Speaker 7: I knew it was SNL Yeah, Norm McDonald. All right, Marni takes the lead.
Speaker 8: With four to go, you have three. Marny Hawk and Matty just won back with two. Each parish has one of so you've got four left. You're not mathematically here on the table. Here's number nine of n M. Clue number one are protected. Clue number two often stared at Paul Sure National Monument. That's right, wow, that was very wow.
Speaker 3: You look at you.
Speaker 14: Lots of going to all those presidents' homes, kid poured out of my.
Speaker 7: Mind just for fun.
Speaker 8: I would have had no idea what this number was until I did the research a couple of months ago.
Speaker 7: How many do you think.
Speaker 8: They are are officially in the US official national monuments?
Speaker 7: What would you guess? Hard to even know?
Speaker 8: Right?
Speaker 10: Is it?
Speaker 7: Is it ten? Or is it a thousand?
Speaker 6: Right?
Speaker 7: I have no idea. What do you is? Two hundred?
Speaker 10: What do you think?
Speaker 7: Six six? Marnie? Just take a shot Chris, I'll go one hundred one eight, no idea.
Speaker 14: It seems like every other road stop has some national monument on them.
Speaker 7: But yeah, you still guess six.
Speaker 16: Yeah, there's like every McDonald's ass one, Marty has three, Hawk has two, Matty has two.
Speaker 8: Sauce on the board now with one, Parish has one, and there are three items to go. Everybody's still in this. Here's number ten of n M. Clue number one often used for practice.
Speaker 10: Clue number two.
Speaker 8: Often appears in class. Clue number three is ideally still. Clue number four probably features curves.
Speaker 7: I think Mark was first.
Speaker 8: But let's do the old instant replay, Zachary if you can. I'm pretty sure Parish got you by a sliver.
Speaker 7: Nobody say a word.
Speaker 8: Clue number four probably features curves.
Speaker 7: Mark was first. Yep, Parish nude model. That's right, it is a nude model.
Speaker 2: Marni.
Speaker 8: Marnie had it too, all right. That was a big point for Mark though, So Marny. Here's the situation, though, Martins, you have a one point lead with two to go. You get either of the remaining two, you lock up victory number whatever. In game six thirty two sauce you need both, but you're not out yet because you're two back. Everybody else is just one back with two to play. So Marny is going for the win. Sauce trying to stay alive. Here's number eleven of n.
Speaker 10: M number one.
Speaker 7: This is a condition.
Speaker 8: Clue number two helps assess value. Clue number three might appear hardly read Clue number four.
Speaker 7: Some cards are.
Speaker 10: Clue number five.
Speaker 8: Small, almost unnoticeable. Mark yep, near mint. That mint is the condition we were looking for. Unnoticeable imperfections is near mint, almost perfect.
Speaker 6: Okay, you're seeing it clearly.
Speaker 7: Yeah, well done, Mark Parrish.
Speaker 13: All right, if just Maddi wouldn't have sniped me on New Moon, but she did.
Speaker 7: Sauce, that mathematically eliminates you. But the ties show Mark on the last two. Marty you get you win. Parish, you get this right, you win.
Speaker 8: If Maddie or Hawk gets it right, they force a three way overtime.
Speaker 7: And if Sauce gets it right, we still have a.
Speaker 8: Tie breaker with Marny in Parish. So either way we're getting a walk off. Everybody ready, Yeah, let's go, all right. Number twelve final item, Marty and Parish going for the wind. Maddie and Hawk going for the tie. Number twelve of n M. Clue number one was one of the last four Clue Number two made headlines in nineteen Mark.
Speaker 10: For the Wind going for New Mack.
Speaker 8: Yeah, Parish got the last good right to hum back when he gets number ten, eleven, and twelve and off with his fourth point good time back.
Speaker 7: Was thank you. Yeah. I kind of went for it there.
Speaker 13: I swung for the fences, but I haven't been good and ot, so I figured I just go for it for my friends that buy the yard. And since I'm sponsored by today by my great friends that buy the yard, and since I won today, visit any of Buy the yards three showrooms and mentioned initials to get ten percent off and free delivery on Buy the Yard's maintenance free outdoor furniture offer, valid on in store purchases now through Friday.
Speaker 3: Thank you, buy the Yard, good guy.
Speaker 7: Hold on and Maddie, you can say forever you beat Sauce. Yeah, yeah, I say that's not bad. You beat sauce. You got two points. That's fantastic.
Speaker 5: I just needed one just to feel like you exactly.
Speaker 7: You go too.
Speaker 8: Just for fun, Let's do the tie breaker, all five of you, Okay, Okay, okay, that's just let's just say I'm just curious to see who gets this. Here's a tiebreaker. Clue number one connected to Minnesota sports. Clue number two doesn't play.
Speaker 7: Who can do It First? Anybody morning? Near miss last one.
Speaker 10: Clue number three he coaches.
Speaker 8: College basketball players.
Speaker 7: That is Nico.
Speaker 14: Good luck you swung on New Mexican.
Speaker 7: You gambled correctly. That is Nico Medvet of the Minnesota go and go first was.
Speaker 6: Nick Madden of the iHeart.
Speaker 8: Did not make the I love Nick, but no, he was not worthy of the top twelve.
Speaker 7: No, it didn't quite take it personally.
Speaker 2: I meant to thank him last week, so thank you for shouting him out.
Speaker 10: He's awesome.
Speaker 7: Yeah, Nick's the best.
Speaker 2: We'll be running passwords stream this afternoon as well.
Speaker 3: He's the best.
Speaker 7: Dude, A grinder man. He made a happy It makes my day.
Speaker 3: How about that guy?
Speaker 7: Are you careous about this game about me?
Speaker 4: He's here because he's running the marathon, tomor are you running the marathon? This forget up our next weekend? I should say no, No.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's here because Rod is here.
Speaker 7: Everybody comes up there.
Speaker 13: Everybody loves is the best.
Speaker 12: Yeah, I have a question question for Maddie after your initials.
Speaker 4: Have you ever had surf side?
Speaker 6: Have you ever enjoyed a surf side?
Speaker 5: I don't know that I know what that is.
Speaker 12: You should, you should learns b You have been on stages and with audiences and you know, intense situations and with nerves, and I'm just wondering, how does your initials game debut Because a lot of people say when they get in here and hear the music and put on the headphones and it's stressful. But you've been on stages at chance and dinner theater. How would you compare the atmosphere you experienced today to what you do for a living on stage?
Speaker 9: I felt like ten times more nervous, because when you're at stage, you're like, oh, I know the lines, I know what.
Speaker 5: I'm supposed to do.
Speaker 9: This is like like, oh my god, I was shaking the whole time.
Speaker 5: Yes, Yes, this is so much more friendly atmosphere.
Speaker 6: Than a follow up question, Yes, why is your chair all with.
Speaker 7: I'm excited?
Speaker 5: I got too excited. Incredible, man of well done, thanks for having me. That was that.
Speaker 11: Was probably give an explainer in case anyone.
Speaker 8: Yeah on stage, you know when she was a kid. Yeah, yes, that was a long time.
Speaker 7: They got you asked.
Speaker 12: Yeah, yeah, any other great questions always fine.
Speaker 10: That's cool.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's good. So again, and when does how long does Guys and Dolls go? How much longer?
Speaker 9: We run through September? The end of September, so you got all summer to see it?
Speaker 3: And how many shows a week do you do?
Speaker 5: We do eight shows a week.
Speaker 7: Incredible, damn it's a great show.
Speaker 3: Monday, Monday, Mondays.
Speaker 9: Yeah, and then Sunday days is nice. Usually a lot of shows have Sunday afternoon. We have Sunday evening. So that's kind of nice.
Speaker 5: That's that's pretty Coolnday, you know, go to church.
Speaker 3: That's a lot of shows taking.
Speaker 5: Yeah, lots of that.
Speaker 3: And big, big voice. I mean that's a lot of singing. It's a lot of dance and a lot of singing.
Speaker 6: What kind of shoes do have to wear?
Speaker 9: Heels which I do not wear in my normal life? Yeah, it really is.
Speaker 7: You have to get in foot shape.
Speaker 9: Yeah, yeah, that was I.
Speaker 8: Was.
Speaker 9: I was concerned because I was I had been a stay at home my mom, so I was wearing pajamas and you know, bare feet most days and all of a sudden, I had to wear corsets and dresses and heels, and.
Speaker 5: Yeah, quite the shift.
Speaker 3: Tommy's back in again now, yea.
Speaker 8: A course, is the story of the understudy a real thing? Like I remember on Seinfeld back in the day, uh Bette Miller was in a musical called Rochelle Rochelle. It was about a gal whose journey was from Milan to Minsk and the the understudy was dating Jerry. But then Bette Midler got hurt in a baseball game, a celebrity softball game, and then the understudy took over and everybody hated the understudy.
Speaker 7: I'm just asking, It's like, is that a real thing?
Speaker 8: Where it's like there is jealousy and competitition, you're already smiling.
Speaker 7: There's competition, there's jealousy, there's like it's it's.
Speaker 8: Tough because it's truly a Wally Pip situation, right you don't you give the stage to somebody else and they kill it. It's like, well, oh man, maybe that person's better than me. Can't give them the stage.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and that's happened before.
Speaker 9: Sutton Foster, one of our most famous like Broadway divas. She her first job she was then understudy, and the girl got hurt and she went on and she was so.
Speaker 5: Much better, and then she never went back.
Speaker 9: And wanted Tony and she's won multiple Tonys now.
Speaker 3: And yeah.
Speaker 9: Sure, But as somebody, I've been an understudy just as much as I've had an understudy, and so I guess it helps kind of knowing, like to be how to handle the situation.
Speaker 8: There's there's times I got to assume you're ninety percent. Maybe you're not feeling like one hundred percent healthy, but you're like, I have to go on.
Speaker 7: I can't give up the stage. I gotta go.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it's one of the main reasons then Ehler's play hurt. Sure.
Speaker 8: Yeah, athletes have the same thing, right, You don't want the backup to have a chance to shine and take a spot.
Speaker 4: I love your New York accent because of New York in the you know, twice thirty forties.
Speaker 3: I guess some of that touches your other.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I'm trying to think of one of my lines I have to get into it.
Speaker 7: Is there a New York line that doesn't have a swear word in it?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 7: Isn't that part of the.
Speaker 9: Yeah, this is a family friendly musical nineteen fifty. Yeah, hello Nathan the Islans.
Speaker 13: Oh have some coffee, bringing me right back to Long Island right there, it's pretty the Richmond.
Speaker 7: Man A nice meeting you.
Speaker 4: That great job man, Yeah, well done, all good yep, and don't worry that TV doesn't cost much.
Speaker 10: Well so.
Speaker 7: You had the lead there, you had the lead. That was great.
Speaker 8: Mark nice Win congratulates. Yeah, uh Mars, we'll see you Tuesday. We'll see everybody in the luth a week from today to be super fun.
Speaker 7: Uh nine.
Speaker 8: In his next The Power Morning Show returns five thirty to nine on Monday, and Zachary, I'll see you at one thirty. Wait password, baby password inational semi final YouTube.
Speaker 7: All right, everybody, have a good weekend.
Speaker 4: See you Monday to condo for you to have a double love your baby girl. I'm gonna wake everybody and wait outside the whole damn day with the wind goes down and the bullmind races to watch you the sad wind of what this got we brought.
Speaker 7: You say, I don't have to I know I'm from the one eight hundred. Ask Gary tr