Speaker 1: It's Mojo in the Mornings. Five. It's six fifty five, five and six fifty five, five and six fifty five.
Speaker 2: All right, let's play this and then let's get to the War of the Roses. Aaron is going for her fourth win in a row. You don't have school today. I guarantee you.
Speaker 1: That, right, No, I don't. I have to pay off.
Speaker 2: Don't you hate they have to wake up for this stupid contest.
Speaker 1: No, I'm actually excited.
Speaker 2: Okay, well, you get to go back to the bed right after you play. So, Aaron, you're taking on Ashley. Ashley's from Fenton. You work in marketing for a global company and a rally cat for the Detroit Tigers.
Speaker 1: You're a rally cat.
Speaker 2: I am am all right, ashle Lee. What do you guys do during the summertime rally cats? Do you guys go out and do like Tigers events and things like that. Yeah, it's actually my first year doing it, but yeah, it's just going to the games and waving the signs in the air, throwing.
Speaker 1: The T shirts, jumping around, dancing.
Speaker 2: Very cool, Aaron, I'm gonna lock you up in a soundproof area. We're gonna start this contest here with Rally Kat Ashley five pop culture trivia questions. Whoever gets the most right wins, Ty always goes to the champion. Question number one, Ashley. The Real Housewives are celebrating twenty years with a new special called The Real Housewives Ultimate Girls Trip. What Cable Network has been the home of the show for more than two DECADESLC.
Speaker 1: Question number two.
Speaker 2: After eighteen seasons with this team, NFL coach John Harbaugh is expected to be the next coach of the New York Giants.
Speaker 1: What team was he formerly with? Ravens?
Speaker 2: Question number three? This that's so, that's so true. Singer I almill say that's so raven singers as much as this that's so true. Singer is making a movie from music to the big screen, making a move from move you know, music to the big screen. It's supposed to be moved, right, It's making a move from music to the big screen.
Speaker 1: She just nabbed her first movie role. Who is she?
Speaker 2: That's the song I screwed up the song let me read it one more time to you because I screwed up so bad.
Speaker 1: That's so true.
Speaker 2: Singer is making a move from music to the big screen and nabbed her first movie role.
Speaker 1: Who is she? I'll give you another three seconds. I don't know who that is? Okay? Question number four.
Speaker 2: Tom Brady's ex wife dropped a major hint about her new baby's name via a necklace that she was wearing. What's his model ex wife's name? And question number five? This twenty four star has been in the dirty for allegedly telling an uber driver to pull over or.
Speaker 1: Kill him him? Who is he?
Speaker 2: He for? Sutherland?
Speaker 1: Let's bring the champ back from a sound proof area? He only got two? Right? Oh? All right? One? Are the pretty ones always so dumb? No? The name of the hurricane after you? Snowstorm? Actually? Just two is what she got? Aaron? Here we go.
Speaker 2: Question number one. The Real Housewives are celebrating twenty years with a new special called The Real Housewives Ultimate Girls Trip. What cable network has been the home of that show for more than two decades, Bravo? Yes?
Speaker 1: Question number two.
Speaker 2: After eighteen seasons with this team, NFL coach John Harbaugh is expected to be the next head coach of the New York Giants.
Speaker 1: What team was he formally with? Baltimore Ravens?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: Question three? This that's so true?
Speaker 2: Singer is making the move move from music to the big screen with her first movie role.
Speaker 1: Who is she Gracy abramad Wine?
Speaker 2: Question number four Tom Brady's ex wife dropped a hint about her baby's name with the necklace that she was wearing. What's his model ex wife's name? Yes, whine and question number five. This twenty four stars in the dirty for allegedly telling an uber driver to pull over or he'd kill him.
Speaker 1: Who is he perfect? Congratulations to you, win, win win.
Speaker 2: When no matter what, there you go. Congratulations to you. Uh, thank you, Ashley. Hang on, We're gonna give you auto show tickets. It opens up Saturday and goes for a week and a half.
Speaker 1: Okay, cool, thank you. Get your tickets into trade autoshow dot com. It's module in the Morning's five is six fifty five. I buh