Speaker 1: Mojo in the morning show.
Speaker 2: Anna, I wants to do the next topic, and I'm gonna let her set it all up because it deals with me.
Speaker 3: Yeah. So I was on a walk yesterday. It was beautiful out yesterday. I didn't know it was supposed to be that nice out, so I went for a walk and as I was walking, I had my phone in my hand, just holding it but not looking at my phone. Well, when I finally did go to look at my phone, I see Mojo the call. Like I was on the phone with Mojo for I think it was twenty seconds, which didn't seem like a lot. But my instant thought was, oh my gosh, this could have been so bad. Imagine calling your boss and doing something crazy or saying something crazy. But yeah, I butt dialed Mojo. He hung up before I could even say, hey, sorry for butt dialing you, So he must have noticed it. But it was a close call. I was doing a lot of things yesterday, and I'm happy that's all.
Speaker 1: That you heard.
Speaker 2: It's interesting I saw and I have Anna listed in my phone as her name Anna Robs, and she comes up.
Speaker 1: She comes up on my on my phone.
Speaker 2: You think even a picture might even show up on my Anna, Rob that shows up and I and I look and I'm sitting there with Chelse and I pick up the phone and I couldn't get you on.
Speaker 1: I didn't understand what were you saying? Hello?
Speaker 4: Hello?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I said it, but I I was like, okay, what does she need? She got something going on. I was a little bit uh, you know, because normally the only guys only call me when there's some emergency or something going on.
Speaker 3: Then you picked up and it didn't go to voicemail and I just write you a long voice.
Speaker 1: Well, that would have been an interesting one.
Speaker 2: I always listened to the whole when somebody butt dials, I listened to the entire voicemail because I want to see if you talk crap. Hold on, I was saying, my wife, Chelsea's on the phone, what are you calling for?
Speaker 1: Chelsea? Hi? Oh?
Speaker 4: Well this is how your side of a conversation. When when Anna was not answering, she say, oh hi Anna Anna Anna an Hello Anna Anna Anna Anna Wait? Really I yell up?
Speaker 1: But I did I do it that many times? Yes?
Speaker 4: It was.
Speaker 1: Chelsea Like Chelsea and I we.
Speaker 2: Were just hanging out and She's like, hang up the phone.
Speaker 4: Well, because you scream when you're on the phone. Anyway, your jutibels go up seventeen when you're talking to people because apparently you think so louder they speak the more. I don't know what you think, but I thought.
Speaker 1: My phone was bad.
Speaker 2: I thought I had that. Have you ever had that happen to you? Water, somebody's there and they're gone, you know what I mean. So that's what I thought that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's one of those things though you yell louder thinking the person's gonna hear you, turn down to radio thinking you'll drive better.
Speaker 1: It's like one of those things.
Speaker 4: It's like when you're talking to someone who doesn't speak English very well and you think that if you scream.
Speaker 1: All right, Excited to see you This week, Chelsea.
Speaker 2: Yes, Chelsea, by the way, has a very a very big event. Michigan Medicine, the University of Michigan Hospital UH is recognizing women throughout our area and Chelsea is one of them. And their Thursday, they're doing a women's luncheon at the Hudson's Building, a beautiful new building in downtown Detroit, and UH they're gonna have Chelsea up on stage and discussing Chelsea and her battle and her fight and her doing an amazing job with ovarian cancer and then spreading the word about ovarian cancer.
Speaker 1: So Chelsea, do you feel about that? Man?
Speaker 4: Well, I nervous because I'm not a good public speaker, but I think you know, it's important that we talked about this.
Speaker 2: Chelsea, Chelsea, Yeah, I love you. I'll talk to you later. All right, buy texters here right now? Butt dialed the boss in the middle of baking cookies. I will say that is they said the actual word Wow. Has that ever happened to any other listeners? Have you ever butt dialed the boss? Or who'd your butt dial? And what did the butt? What? What did they hear on the butt dial? I was so disappointed because I couldn't hear anything. You sound like you were muted, Like I don't even I didn't even hear your your You must not have been walking at a good pace, because I you must have been walking like a turtle, because I didn't hear anything at all.
Speaker 3: Yeah, maybe my hand was on the mic.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I wanted to hear you know, like you ever wear ants like those? Like do you? Track? Style is another texture here?
Speaker 2: This is from five eight six says butt dialed my wife while I was complaining about her.
Speaker 3: See, that's a bad one.
Speaker 1: That could have happened to you, Chelsea.
Speaker 2: If you were if you were listening closely, you could have probably heard Anna and I talking and complaining about you on that one there. I pick up every call on speaker, Yeah, and that topic about that. So we got to do that one day. Well, I had friends of mine that would really get really upset because You're going to make a difference where they are, and I'll pick up the phone right on speaker and not say anything right away. So here's one goes back to the woman that called up just a minute ago to go to our Mojo's Mommy Makeover two four eight keV going to hit that sixty year old baddie Cheryl sounds incredible, Yeah voice there was. I can't wait an sixty Oh chero baby.
Speaker 5: I've seen you see. You know, Tina Marie is not Tina Marie one Tina Marie right now? No, no, no, it's not Tina Marie. She has that song. Kate Trenada has a song.
Speaker 2: Is it like an old school like song? Did they play the conversations?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 5: But she Finally, Kate Trenada has a remix of one of her songs.
Speaker 2: But she she's stagged. Really, she stagged bro four one nine. I'm an eighteen year ovarian survivor and I love you Chelsea. Congratulations. That's cool. I love that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's dope, Like, well, we know, God puts us through certain things, and not only does it creating us who are supposed to be, but it allows us to help others through their journey.
Speaker 1: And it's dope that Chelsea.
Speaker 5: You know, it's not dope, but Chelsea went through what she went through and now she's an advocate for many of its.
Speaker 1: Big what's up? Ron Hines appreciates you?
Speaker 4: What's going on y'all?
Speaker 5: Are we're still talking about accidental?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, who'd you butt out? Run all right?
Speaker 4: One time? Actually?
Speaker 6: But well I was making.
Speaker 7: No no, but you know my dad really he was interested.
Speaker 1: He hit me like, what are you doing today? Girl? Oh my god? Wait, your dad started critiquing bud.
Speaker 3: I was like, big, my last name jobs just like.
Speaker 1: Host game analysis. That's funny.
Speaker 4: We almost hit me with that. Wow, Like my.
Speaker 2: Thanks, Ron, I appreciate you, buddy, h what's up? Aaron Hye's Mojo in the Morning.
Speaker 3: Hi, good morning.
Speaker 6: So it's in years since I bought out anyone because I am preemptive about it.
Speaker 3: If I know I'm about to talk about someone, if I'm talking trash on someone, I make sure my phone is on.
Speaker 6: A table on my last second, make sure I'm not calling anyone.
Speaker 1: I'm like, hold on, let me check my.
Speaker 4: Phone real quick.
Speaker 1: Isn't that funny? I do the same thing too.
Speaker 2: I look at the phone to see that nobody's on there, and then I go with my conversation. We're bad people. Yeah, yeah, what was the worst burn that.
Speaker 1: You ever got? I called my boss.
Speaker 3: That's embarrassing, and I was like, I was like that b is uh yeah it was.
Speaker 1: It was not good.
Speaker 7: I don't work there.
Speaker 1: You still have a job?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, thanks for you.
Speaker 1: Call Ray. What's up? It's Mojo in the morning. Hi, Hey, Mojo, it's real. I apologize. Hey, No, you're okay. Hey, how are you guys going on?
Speaker 6: Oh my gosh, first time ever? So Yeah, So I texted my seater director while giving like a bio that I was interested in this guy that I was talking to, and after that I was in theater. I was like seventeen, I think, and I was in theater, you know, still kind of figuring out who I liked or whatever. So I go to practice and he pulls me aside and he's like, hey, I got your bio, but I know it wasn't for me. And it was like super awkward.
Speaker 1: Oh my god.
Speaker 2: Wow, it's wild that he would say that to you and you're only seventeen.
Speaker 1: That's weird.
Speaker 2: Ye. I don't like that at all, Caleb. This is a wild one, Caleb, you butt dialed in.
Speaker 1: What happened?
Speaker 7: So my best friend was getting married. I was the best man at his wedding. We went to Highwood Casino swete and then we went to Platinums my first time I hearde a srip club and me and my buddies are sitting like at the table and we put together the money in a private dance and he was getting his lap dance and next thing on my phone rings and it's just his wife and I didn't answer right away, and she texted me, told me to answer the call, and.
Speaker 1: She knew where we were.
Speaker 7: So then I answered the call and she was like, hey, your friend butt dialed me in the middle of the lap dance.
Speaker 3: And I've been listening to him talk to the striper the whole Oh.
Speaker 1: My, what did he say? Did he say anything that was bad?
Speaker 7: No, he was just telling this girl that it was just like it was his first lap dance and he was getting married and he heard everything.
Speaker 3: And and yeah, she was quite pissed.
Speaker 1: We left after that. Oh my god. I hope I hope that.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 2: I hope that he wasn't saying anything like, right, you got bigger.
Speaker 7: I guess we'll never know because she never told me.
Speaker 1: They still got married, right, Yeah, yes they did. Yeah that's good. Yeah, YO could go. He should have sat, dude. Yeah,