Speaker 1: It's mojo in the mornings.
Speaker 2: Five is six fifty five five.
Speaker 1: Six to fifty five? Yoah, five six to fifty five.
Speaker 2: Job.
Speaker 1: Now Aaron just keeps winning. I mean she wins with ties, she wins big. She's back with us now she's going for seven. Aaron, welcome back to the show. Let's say hello to your challenger today. Uh from let's see here from the d A senior maintenance tech for Great Lakes Crossing Mall, one of the big malls in the area. I've shopped there before. What's happened in Cleveland? How you doing?
Speaker 2: Hey, good morning?
Speaker 1: How you doing fantastic? My friends? So what is that good morning?
Speaker 2: Good morning?
Speaker 1: What does it mean? Senior maintenance tech? Are you the janitor at the mall?
Speaker 2: Uh? No, I do maintenance for the facilities. So making sure that all the building is together. Is he up? Is no leaks?
Speaker 1: You know?
Speaker 2: I like everybody can enjoy theyself here.
Speaker 1: One takes one problem I have with that mall. And this is just one problem. Is it the traffic? Well, no, it's not. Sometimes it depends on what time you know you're going there, what time of the year. I feel like in certain malls I need to know that I can like get in and get out fast, and I feel like I have to run around and walk around to every single store, you know what I mean? Like I always like I do the circle all around the whole thing, you know what I mean. My wife likes that mall for me to get my steps. Yeah, there are there are a ton of them. All right. We're gonna lock you in a soundproof area, Aaron, and we're gonna start this contest here. Are you ready?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: Five questions? Whoever gets the most right wins. Tie always goes to the champion. Are you good at this? Cleveland? Do you follow social media and pop culture and things like that?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: Hang on, hang on, Oh hold on a second. I didn't lock you in Aaron and the soundproof area? All right, Aaron was going to say anything one more one more time, one more time, Zach, lock her up? There you go?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 1: So all right, so you follow this? So here we go. Question number one. This artist hit album titled twenty one just broke the record previously held by Whitney Houston's The Bodyguard soundtrack and is now the best selling female album of all time. It's gonna be a tougher question to start this thing off? Who is she.
Speaker 2: Tyler?
Speaker 1: Question number two Ashley Tisdale slipped back into her costumes from this Disney Channel movie as it celebrates its twentieth anniversary. What movie is Its tougher questions?
Speaker 2: I don't know, Yeah, I don't know that one.
Speaker 1: Tougher questions for a guy by the name of Cleveland. Question number three, The big story this week deals with the messy relationship within the Beckham family. You should know this question. What sport does David Beckham play or what was he famous for playing?
Speaker 2: Soccer?
Speaker 1: Question number four? Vice President JD. Vance and his wife are pregnant with their fourth child. What's the second lady's name?
Speaker 2: Evanna?
Speaker 1: Close? Evanna? All right? And question number five not really close? Question number five. Super Bowl sixty will be played on February the eighth. In what city will the game take place?
Speaker 2: A second?
Speaker 1: So just reminding Miami. Al right, let's bring the champ back from a sound proof area. It was kind of bad Cleveland that one, right, Oh my god, Jesus Christ time, But you out do them all. There you go, Cleveland, You got it. These are tough ones, though, because you know what's funny is that I feel like when we have guys on, not that we try to sway the questions at all, but we have guys on and we start with questions like this first question and the second question. I'm like, there's no way that Cleveland knows this stuff. Question number one. This artist hit album titled twenty one just broke the record previously held by Whitney Houston's The Bodyguard soundtrack and is now the best selling female album of all time. Who is she Swift? No, both of you guys said that, Adele zero. Yeah, you had to think back a little bit. But remember now it's the best selling album of all time, so it's been out for a while. All right. That's that's a that's a trivia question that you're going to probably get with your family this weekend. Question number two, Ashley Tisdale slipped back into her costumes from this Disney Channel movie as it celebrates its twentieth anniversary. What movie High School Music Wanted? Nothing Especial was on in my house last night, Cleveland? Did you ever watch High School Musical?
Speaker 2: I have never watched it.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, you could have gotten that one. Question number three. The big story this week is the messy relationship within the Beckham family. What sport made David Beckham famous? Soccer? Yeah? One? Question number four Big news this morning or yesterday? Vice President JD. Vance and his wife are pregnant with their fourth child. What's the second lady's name?
Speaker 2: Uh Usha?
Speaker 1: I think that Cleveland had a good guess though. I liked the idea that he was like pulling out ivankas and stuff. That was a gimme though, because I just did the story that is true. Would you have have accepted?
Speaker 2: I got then, but I didn't get the wife man.
Speaker 1: Now that's yeah, I get it, and and Kevin is right. Would you accepted, missus Vance? That's actually would be the answer, Missus Vance, that would be you know, I don't know Cleveland answer. You could have gotten creative with that. I can't believe that you got this question wrong. Let's see if you get this right, Aaron. Question number five. Super Bowl sixty will take place on February the eighth. What city will it take place in?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: Gosh, I should know this because my husband.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Oh surprise, the forty nine ers are hosting it. It's actually going to be in Santa Clara California, but San Francisco we would have accepted. That's the answer. Yes, fell final score. There you go, Cleveland, Cleveland, Are you an NFL fan?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Who do you think is going to win the or who's going to play in the Super Bowl? And who do you think will win the Super Bowl?
Speaker 2: I think it will be Denver and Seattle.
Speaker 1: Even without a quarterback. You think both of those guys have some injuries.
Speaker 2: No, I mean New England and Seattle, and I think Seattle might win it.
Speaker 1: Actual readers, Okay, all right, I want to bet I'll bet you this. I'll bet you a gift card the Great Legs Crossing I am. I'm gonna go on record right now and I'm gonna throw this out there and say that I think that you may be right with Denver Broncos in the super Bowl. It's gonna be weird, but I think that we may see the greatest coaching job ever because they lost their quarterback, but they have a coach that I think could make a very bad quarterback or average quarterback pretty good just in time for a playoff game. So we'll see. Yeah, you're right, yeah with Yeah Nick Foles. Hey, and did you see another sports question. I know that this is the only time I can do sports when we're talking sports, but did you see that the Miami coach just took a job with Jim Harbaugh. The guy that we wanted to be our offensive coordinator. What was his name, Mike McDaniel. Mike McDaniel. Yeah, I mean, I still can't believe that the Lions ended up getting this no name guy. But all right, Ford's garage is where you got a gift card to Congratulations to Cleveland Aaron C Tomorrow in the morning sixty five.
Speaker 2: Everybody shout out to my wife Mandy and my kids.
Speaker 1: I love you morning everybody. I love you Cleveland. Take care, buddy, hold on one second, Okay, we'll get you your prize.