Speaker 1: Do you want to say hi to the Louis Bourbon Boys team. These are the guys that I was in Kentucky with that had a chance to kind of hang out with.
Speaker 2: It Bourbon Steve.
Speaker 1: Keith, our good friend Louis Louis Yeldo from the Brass Mug of course, the captain of the team, Brian Reef, and our newest member of the team, Jordan Jonah. We all went to Kentucky to go hang out with each other. We had such a good time hung out with each other, had some drinks, and I got a couple of good topics. You want to hear a good topic I got out of this deal. So Keith Keith is a great guy. By the way, he works for Bob Dylan's Bourbon. It's Heaven's Door Bourbon, which is really good stuff. So Keith gave me a great topic about his friend and their wife, and he's friends with both of them. The wife admitted to him something that I wonder if Chelsea's ever pulled. I bet you that there's other wives that have done this. The wife admitted to Keith his buddy's you know, friend admitted that when her husband comes to bed that she fakes that she's sleeping so she doesn't have to have sex with him. I want to know how many people have done that, because doesn't that sound like something like she just sits there and pretends like she sound asleep, going, oh God, please just let him go right to bed.
Speaker 2: Just let him go right to bed. Just let him go right to bed.
Speaker 1: Close, And she said, especially after they have like one of those nights where they're all hanging out drinking and stuff like that, and she'll go, oh, I'm gonna go to bed a little early, and I'll go I'll be right there, and she's like, good, I get a little bit of time to kind of get away.
Speaker 2: Have you ever done that in your life?
Speaker 3: So here's the thing with here's the thing with Wes. That would never work because he does not care. He would wake me up, as he does a lot of the time anyway, and you don't ever tell him. He would just wake me up I'm tired. Yeah, don't faking it.
Speaker 2: He would it would he would just wake me up. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I personally, I personally think that this is one of the things that it's only a woman that would fake this. There's only a woman who would do this because a guy, There's no a guy would be like, yeah, great, I'm being woken.
Speaker 3: Up all the time, by the way, and I have definitely been with guys who their answer is not always yes to having sex. So I'm sure this happens to guys too, And if you are one of them, you can call us.
Speaker 2: Wait, you're telling me that guys have said no to you to have sex? Yeah? Yes, hells up with these guys, Shannon, Huh, what's going on?
Speaker 3: I'm just saying you're opening the phones to only girls, and I think.
Speaker 1: It's because I don't have a guy friend in this world that would be with that, you know what I mean? Like, keV, you don't know any guys that that turned down sex, do you?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 5: I mean unless they just don't find a woman attractive, right, But but your own, your own person, you know what I mean. The only time I fake sleep is like when my I was in a relationship and like her friends would come over and I feel like being bothered. Yeah, fake, like I was still asleep or something like that.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 1: Eight four four Mojo Live eight four four sixty sixty five six' five four eight is our telephone. Number if you've ever done. This thing where you faked sleeping so that you didn't have to uh have.
Speaker 2: Sex kool Ay lady is on with us right. Now what's that are you?
Speaker 4: Guys?
Speaker 6: Like, Man i've been trying to get you guys and they could get hold to you. Guys, yeah, yeah, man just just be up here bombing around with some music and, boom you, know looking on my big play.
Speaker 2: Lady, Question let's ask you this.
Speaker 1: Question have you ever faked sleeping so that you didn't have to have sex with that sexy man of.
Speaker 4: Yours let's put it like. This we'll not get. It get to the. BED i crashed like a, bomb you, know.
Speaker 2: So you already you're not thinking you're really. Sleeping i'll be knocked out after you all finished doing, indeed Right.
Speaker 4: No i'll be like sometimes LIKE i, KNOW i still late working on that project and then THEN i crashed like you ain't never see the bomb crash.
Speaker 6: Before, yeah you Know joy in The hall Of fame right oh, yeah.
Speaker 2: Not yet soon, though kool A. Lady they're they're doing an induction coming.
Speaker 1: Up, here so we need an official song for him, wait or or we need somebody doing induce.
Speaker 4: ME i think you should be in all the same because, man you wicked. Off man you guys, THIS i love.
Speaker 2: You, yeah we. Listen we love you so.
Speaker 1: Much AND i gotta tell, you kool a, lady that is very kind of, you and it would not have been possible without your contributing to this.
Speaker 2: Show so you always a great. Job. Abby what's going?
Speaker 4: On?
Speaker 2: Abby?
Speaker 3: Hi first?
Speaker 4: Time long?
Speaker 2: Time what's going? On so my fiance we've been together for like eight years and he's a third.
Speaker 5: Year er resident and there.
Speaker 3: Is all the time he never wants to have sexy time because he's just exhausted all the.
Speaker 6: Time And i'm, Like, OKAY i guess you can?
Speaker 2: Sleep? Yeah does he say?
Speaker 3: Yep or he just? Is you just know he's tired and he's not gonna he's not gonna be up for.
Speaker 2: It he's just, tired AND i just know he's not gonna be up for.
Speaker 4: It And i'm just like.
Speaker 3: Okay like Sometimes i'll even put on some lingerie or something and nothing, Happens So i'm, Like i'm not doing that anymore.
Speaker 1: EITHER i want to know who these guys, Are, like how did you get the girl that wants to have sex and you're saying no to?
Speaker 2: That that's. Nuts Why.
Speaker 1: I'm telling, You i'm like The. Maleman, seriously doesn't make a difference rain or. SLEEP i don't care what right you can't let you? Delivery i'm telling you, right we're has?
Speaker 2: Sex?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 2: No, No misty is wait hold?
Speaker 1: On this topic changed from the topic of fake and sleeping now is a topic of my man won't have sex with.
Speaker 4: Me?
Speaker 2: Misty are you? There, Yeah i'm.
Speaker 6: Here he was full sex he, does oh, yeah because he thinks that's how, he you, know punishes me when he's.
Speaker 2: Upset, okay that's not that is not. Good what is He what is he upset? About although wives do that to their, husbands. Shouldn't, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: We've been together for fifteen, years so we might.
Speaker 5: As well be.
Speaker 1: Married but, yeah so what is he uh usually upset? About what's what's his thing that he gets upset.
Speaker 6: About, well the newest thing is he lost his job because he was on vacation AND i did not cause. Vacation OH i thought he quit his.
Speaker 2: Job. Yeah, wait that's his decision. Too you said you didn't. Know, no he.
Speaker 1: Faked she thought he was on. Vacation he actually lost his job and, lied so she got mad at a.
Speaker 2: Mountain your.
Speaker 1: Problem, Honestly i'd withhold sex from him for doing something like that.
Speaker 2: TOO i have A bob of battery operated vibrator THAT i keep under my.
Speaker 6: Fellow, so what's his, Name todd.
Speaker 3: The?
Speaker 2: Librator? Wait what did you call the boyfriend That todd to the Boy Bob bob battery.
Speaker 1: Operated, OKAY i get ith.
Speaker 2: Misty, WELL i hope that he finds a. Job did he find anything? Yet?
Speaker 6: Oh not. Yet he's in the heating and cooling. Business BUT i would love to come work with.
Speaker 4: You.
Speaker 6: Guys i've done a million jobs in My olympic.
Speaker 2: Size what's? Up call? Up call up our, advertisers the friends that you work, with chan and And. Electrical.
Speaker 1: Yah, yeah well they're always, hiring so, well, yeah tell, him tell him everybody needs a heating and cooling. Person so do you.
Speaker 3: You want to pack your batteries in your thermostat before you call one of them?
Speaker 1: People by the, way hold on a, SECOND i thought you were going to talk About. BOB i was, like this conversation has really gone off the.
Speaker 6: Rails