Speaker 1: All right, it's Mojo in the morning.
Speaker 2: I got a question I want to ask, and I need to talk to my criminals that are listening to the show. Do we have any people that have had a criminal activity in their past? We do not discriminate. We actually love you. Matter of fact, I could be quite honest with you. You're more loyal listeners than the goody to shoe people are the people that don't partake in any criminal activity. You guys are dedicated and loyal to us, and we appreciate that. If you've ever had to have a mug shot taken, I want to ask some questions the reason why I was sent a mug shot that is that of a person that I know, and it might be one of the hottest mug shots I've ever seen, Like it is a very hot mug shot.
Speaker 3: This person who got the mugshot taken of them? Is that the person who sent it.
Speaker 2: No, it was another person that knows that I know this person, And I mean, I'm not going to lie to you. I've often wondered, like, what is the media consultants thing that they would tell you of what to do when you do a mug shot. Somebody told me that. I think Bieber did this when he had his mug shot, and it was you should smile in your mugshot. Don't look like you're miserable, because you want to make sure that you're actually you know, it's going to be out there forever, you know, you want to make sure that you're looking okay.
Speaker 4: I guess it depends on what you did, because if you like killed somebody and you smile in your mugshot, you you look even more deranged already.
Speaker 2: Really, because because I will be honest with you. So, this is a beautiful, beautiful younger, you know woman. When I looked at the mugshot, I realized her mug shot was better than any of the promo pictures of me or any of you guys. I hate to say this, and that is that is no slam on Jenny who did our pictures, who's amazing. But I'm talking perfect lighting, great hair, eye contact. It almost looks like she stopped and said, hang on, let me fix my banks.
Speaker 1: What was she taken for?
Speaker 2: Would you do she had an alcohol offense? I believe so. I think it was like a dui or something like that. I didn't realize they mug shot you on on Driving under the Influences or d w I S or whatever they call it.
Speaker 1: Are you at liberty to share this photo of the group chat? I will not.
Speaker 2: I will not because I don't want it to go to anybody. I mean, it's in my topics. I'm not sending it out anymore. I even put a thing on there. If you want to come see it, you can come look over on my computer.
Speaker 5: Over Wember that you can look at it.
Speaker 1: Just beautiful.
Speaker 4: I remember that one guy who would I think he is nicknamed on the internet hot mugshot guy, and he like got a modeling gig out of his mugshot out. Do you remember talking about yes, yes, yes, movies and a bunch of yes he had he got a career from it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I would tell you that.
Speaker 2: I think that if we could put together a contest of the hottest hottest criminals, hot criminals.
Speaker 3: I want my mugshot to look like James Brown. I thought he had the best all over. Wow as hell, that was a hell of a night. He looked like he had a great God.
Speaker 4: You guys, well, have you been to my dad's house. My dad's basement bathroom is four walls of famous mugshots fire. I just took a picture of it too. I was trying to find it when I was over there the other day. Famous people or people with funny names or.
Speaker 1: Now they're like cool like people put them on T shirts.
Speaker 2: My favorite, My favorite is Gary Busey too. That's another one. My dad's google the name Gary Busey mugshot.
Speaker 1: Well, here you go.
Speaker 4: Here's one of the walls next to a sign please don't do coke in the bathroom.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's one of the walls of his bathroom. Walt, are you there, yesso?
Speaker 6: Coming in from Indianapolis?
Speaker 7: How y'all do?
Speaker 1: What's going on?
Speaker 7: Then?
Speaker 1: Walt? You have had not one, not two, but how many mug shots?
Speaker 7: Uh?
Speaker 6: One to say? Three?
Speaker 1: Three shots?
Speaker 6: Two thousand and eight and two thy.
Speaker 2: Eleven averaging one year. And do you smile? Do you smile in your mugshots? Like when they take the picture, do they give you a chance to smile or do they quickly take the picture?
Speaker 6: I did the very first time on the fourth of July back in two thousand and eight with a buddy. We were going to a party out in Avon, Indiana, and we got pulled over and because he forgot to turn his headlights back on after he pulled over to fuke, and that's why we got in trouble.
Speaker 1: Oh man, So d U I am assuming?
Speaker 8: Right?
Speaker 6: Well? I wasn't driving, thankfully. I just got hit with the possession of marijuana charge was out the next day.
Speaker 1: How how do you look at that mugshot?
Speaker 2: Like, if you look at that mug shot compared to a picture at your last birthday party, which one is a better picture?
Speaker 1: Oh man?
Speaker 6: My eyes were sharing reds.
Speaker 1: Yeah, a good night.
Speaker 6: I guess I threw a point to four when they birthalyzed me.
Speaker 1: What are you supposed to do?
Speaker 2: Damn well? I love it. Well, if you want to share with us, please text it in to us. We'd love to see that picture.
Speaker 1: What's up?
Speaker 2: How you doing, Melissa? We're doing good. Do you do you have a mugshot?
Speaker 8: I do. I have a couple of them, But one of my famous ones is I put my fingers over my mouth and put put my tongue through it, like suggesting to go down on.
Speaker 1: Me and that who Okay?
Speaker 8: No, I definitely did, and I was mad about it. But then I'm like, I was just being very like not not cooperative. The whole time I blew a point three four. The only time in my life I made the honor roll was.
Speaker 1: A lot.
Speaker 2: Melissa, you're the You're the queen of the criminals this morning, just so you know that.
Speaker 8: Yeah, thank you. And now I'm about to go to do pre trial for a hit and run that I also cause I'm the queen of Yeah, no, I know I probably should have. I probably should have.
Speaker 1: Are you driving right now as you're talking to us?
Speaker 8: I'm in my ATM line.
Speaker 1: Yea, Melissa, what is are you supposed to be driving?
Speaker 8: Allegedly?
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, who's your who's your attorney? Melissa?
Speaker 8: I don't have one ry yet?
Speaker 1: Are you going to ask for a public defender? And yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, there they are giving me a public defender.
Speaker 1: They didn't even give me the opportunity.
Speaker 5: But that's okay.
Speaker 8: I'll be all right.
Speaker 1: Smart get smart bus.
Speaker 8: I've never taken a bus to day in my life. I couldn't even tell you.
Speaker 1: How to take a we'll teach you. You're gonna have to. Yeah, guess what, scooter. You don't have to worry about that. You're going to jail. Yeah, I'll be fine, don't.
Speaker 3: Worry the bus doesn't stop there, so all right, yeah.
Speaker 7: Well bus have to stop there.
Speaker 8: Don't worry. Thank you guys, Thanks.
Speaker 2: Good luck and your your case hold on. Dre got arrested on Halloween. Wait a second, were you in Acosta? When's the story?
Speaker 7: Dre we was coming from the Halloween party at Wayne State.
Speaker 1: Got arrested for.
Speaker 6: Public in decency.
Speaker 1: I'm not gonna say what happened or what led up to it.
Speaker 7: But yeah, and I went in there slammed and the officers was actually cool.
Speaker 1: And let me take a picture with the fangs in my mouth with your.
Speaker 4: Fan to do you have do you have a copy of this photo?
Speaker 1: But also, do you guys remember one side of the baby one viral for the Yes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so that's definitely what I thought of when I heard I had to call in and share my story. All right, First, who who did who put in their group text? The is that you anna did you a I have picture me with a mugshot? I mean, by the way, one of my one of one of my best buddies, had a mug shot got he got arrested for outstanding tickets. And this was a guy and Shannon knows him well that it was very vain about his pictures. And I'll never forget that. He would always take pictures and he would do something weird to his like look, to make his look seem like he was like looking sexier, and his mugshot had it and he was and he was so disappointed. They took two different mugshot pictures, but the only one that they printed and gave to him or put up on their website was the bad one.
Speaker 1: Like they didn't.
Speaker 2: It was it was like kind of how Bianca does it to us when we're, you know, taking pictures with us. She always chooses the bad one. They chose the bad one. Trevor, are you there?
Speaker 7: Yeah, Yeah, I'm here. What's up, guys?
Speaker 2: What's going what's going on, Trevor. We're talking about the hottest mug shots? Man?
Speaker 7: So uh when he said that, I've had one of the hottest mugshots. But I definite really smiled in a few. Definitely.
Speaker 1: You know how many of you had.
Speaker 7: I've had about five plus about maybe probably seven or so a bug shots. I was on a good roll when I was younger.
Speaker 4: Do they tell you don't smile? Like, are there instructions when you take care of shots?
Speaker 8: Actually?
Speaker 7: They do tell you not to smile. My mom told me not to smile too, because she's seen it down down down the line, and she was like, why are you smiling in that mug shot?
Speaker 8: Really?
Speaker 2: So she actually noticed in one of your prior mug shots that you were smiling and said, we don't like this.
Speaker 7: Yeah, she told me not to do that, especially because when the judge sees that, it looks like you're happy.
Speaker 2: I could see where a judge would would see the whole package and go, yeah, this guy's enjoying it.
Speaker 4: Doesn't care right by the way.
Speaker 7: I also I also seen a crazy way that a judge sentence someone. He grabs some chains out of his pocket and he threw it on the floor and told the guy to count it. And you said, that's how many years you're doing.
Speaker 2: Oh jezus, now that's a that's mean that's me.
Speaker 1: Can I can I tell you though?
Speaker 2: That woman that just called us up a little bit ago, what was her name that I had just about to go in for?
Speaker 3: Nina?
Speaker 1: Why am my brain Nina? Is it Nina you're talking about Amanda? Amanda? Was it Amanda? No? No, the one that no, the one that.
Speaker 2: Called you just a couple of minutes ago, So she called us a couple of minutes ago. Melissa, she's going into uh, she's going in right now. She's the person that that judge who yells at you because you're on zoom or whatever at the time, or you're driving. She's the person that you see in one of those are you driving.
Speaker 5: Right now your phone?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that one's one of my favorites. Amanda, what's up, Amanda?
Speaker 5: Hey, how are you guys good?
Speaker 1: You can't top that last caller. I mean, I'm telling you, no, no, I cannot.
Speaker 7: No.
Speaker 5: I was saying, my I have two mugshots, and both of them I actually have never seen them because charges were dropped and everything, and I've tried to search it because I know I look crazy, but they my hair was up in a messy bun and both of them and not brushed. I know I looked insane, but they make you take your hair tie out. You can't have anything like that in there, so my hair looked I probably looked like a caveman, like it was insane. But I also want to tell you guys that if you go on Facebook, there is it's like Oakram County mug shots and they post every day mugshots and there are some beautiful girls.
Speaker 2: Down there, so I'm not gonna lie. I think that's the site that I got this one from keVs instag Can I say? Can I say to you that if I had a mugshot Amanda, and I was a single woman like yourself, I would have that be my profile picture on whatever Dating and a half I was on, because well, nobody would believe that it was actually a true one.
Speaker 1: They would think it was like, you guys did the AI one here and yeah, that's a good point.
Speaker 2: And then if you actually did get a date with a guy, the guy would go, hey, you got a good sense of humor. You posted your mugshot, and then he'd wonder where his wallet was. Take care of yourself, Amanda,