Speaker 1: We we can look out.
Speaker 2: I don't know where this show is going. We're all over the place. The inmates are running the asylum today, but we do. Jenny is on vacation. Jenny is taking her camper van b nickname b b Ee. I think yes to fall Leaf Peep and so good for her. I love that she's like independent going out camping alone. And she does this like wild camping where she doesn't say it to Koa or a Jellystone park. She'll camp at like some you know, like pull over place where it's not illegal, but it's not necessarily authorized. They call it wild camping.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I know that like Walmart parking lots are also a part of wild camping.
Speaker 1: Really, I know they are.
Speaker 2: I know they used to, because you get up in the morning, you go inside and you buy stuff.
Speaker 1: I don't know that they do. I think cracker Barrel might. I don't know.
Speaker 2: It sounds kind of cool. I don't know for sure, though. Can I ask a dumb I guess my question?
Speaker 1: Can you rent? What do you have? An RV? Right, not a campra van? You could rent those two?
Speaker 2: One ask our friend one Nita who listens to the show. There's one called Cruise America. Just look, there's one RV for rent. So if you don't want to commit, then just rent one. Yeah, rent one for a week, and it's you know, it's not cheap. It's probably i'd say just under one thousand dollars for a week something like that. I wouldn't give you that whole experience. At the end of it, you turn the keys in and you go, I'm out here. Yeah, because yours is so nice.
Speaker 4: You did like a tour whenever you got her, did your name her him?
Speaker 1: I respect that, that's just I don't name vehicles.
Speaker 4: You put a tour on your Instagram when you got it a while ago, and I was like, this is really really cool. And although I am not the camping person, I've gone camping like once or twice intents and stuff, but I think an RV or like a camper van trip will be cool once in my life.
Speaker 1: They are super cool.
Speaker 2: You're getting your little cozy little thing at night and you watched TV and you have a cocktail and then it's like, oh, your bed is like just right over there, so yeah, it's super cool.
Speaker 1: Rain on the roof. You're cooking yours too, right.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, absolutely, yes, for sure, Yes, all right, we got tickets for boo Bash that is our Halloween party coming up in a few minutes on KTWB. Right now though, where you can play a little game here that we do every Thursday. It's called Mind the Gap. Jenny's on vacation, so Bailey is hosting.
Speaker 1: Yes.
Speaker 3: So I've got questions from two different generations. The Boomer generation, which is before Dave's. I'm going to ask Dave Boomer questions, and then the millennial generation, which is before Vance.
Speaker 5: And I'm going to ask Vaughn millennial questions.
Speaker 1: Yes, and I would do terrible at this game.
Speaker 5: All right, you can go first with the millennial question.
Speaker 3: In tech terms, what does PDA mean public?
Speaker 1: Wait? P oh wait wait wait wait tech terms? Yep, it's not public display of affection.
Speaker 4: No tech DA h print, digital and copy.
Speaker 5: I don't know, man, you got one of the words, right, digital?
Speaker 1: Digital?
Speaker 5: Do you know it?
Speaker 1: I sure do? Personal digital assistant.
Speaker 5: That is correct.
Speaker 2: That when the Palm pilot came out like twenty twenty five years ago, Oh, they were just the ish. Yes, it was like I can put my notes in here and and emails and calendar.
Speaker 1: It's miraculous.
Speaker 5: You can get that little touch thing, that little pencil, that.
Speaker 1: Little sty stylis stylist.
Speaker 3: All right, Dave, your question is what duo was famous in the sixties for their surf and sand musical comedies such as Beach Blanket.
Speaker 2: Bingo, Oh a net for the Footagello and Frankie have a lot.
Speaker 3: Yes, correct, every time I hear a net Foodagello, I just think of Grease when he goes. Nobody's got knocks like on nuts anyway, I don't remember that. Okay, provide the nicknames of four out of the five spice girls.
Speaker 1: My god, eazy, come on, you got this? Uh the nicknames I know, mailb is one of them.
Speaker 4: Candy spice, No, curly spice, I keep going, uh, most spice, most spice, And you don't know any Quorean paprika. No, you don't know any and time what all spices?
Speaker 5: Dave? Tell me all of them?
Speaker 2: Well, we got ginger spice, scary spice, sporty spice, baby spice, and posh spice.
Speaker 5: Yes, indeed, that's all five.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 5: I can't believe you don't know any of them.
Speaker 1: If he said them, I'd be like, oh, the spice girls. But like just not off the top of my head. Wow, Okay, that was not my generation.
Speaker 3: Dave, what childhood play item was invented as a wallpaper cleaner in the nineteen thirties.
Speaker 5: I know this one, but rebranded as a craft toy.
Speaker 2: And that'd be silly putty plato plato.
Speaker 3: Yay plato a wallpaper cleaner. Wow, I don't know you rub.
Speaker 1: It on the wall? And yeah, I don't think you rub it, you stick?
Speaker 2: And okay, thank you, you're welcomed.
Speaker 3: But what was another name for a guy who thought he was fly but wasn't.
Speaker 5: I would give you a second part of this question, but makes it easy.
Speaker 1: It was gonna say swag the name of the guy. Yeah, not another name.
Speaker 3: For like fly, the guy who thought he was fly but wasn't. Opposer, he may also have been known as a busta.
Speaker 1: I don't know, I think a scrub a scrub? Oh look at you? Wow off the dome.
Speaker 5: Well, I mean I took you on a minute.
Speaker 4: Okay, yeah, I.
Speaker 1: Don't selce, I just decluded. Didn't help me at all.
Speaker 3: All right, Dave, what new invention in nineteen fifty four made music portable?
Speaker 1: Nineteen fifty four great year? Nineteen fifty four.
Speaker 2: Did you know the Southdale Mall opened on this date in nineteen fifty six?
Speaker 4: Wow, I did see. That's not the question. I asked, though, I'm trying to scaw, and I did see. It was like the first America's first like indoor. Yes, and it's still there. Yeah, repeat the question for.
Speaker 3: What new invention in nineteen fifty four made music?
Speaker 2: Uh, transistor radio? Yes, you're right, look at that.
Speaker 4: Okay, I would have guessed the Walkman is that older Walkman?
Speaker 1: Probably late seventies, I would say.
Speaker 3: Yeah, all right, But these dolls were much edgier than their predecessors and featured giant eyes and sassy clothes.
Speaker 1: Cabbage patch dolls. No, No American girl dolls.
Speaker 2: No, sassy American girl dolls. Not sassy literally.
Speaker 5: The least sassy American girls.
Speaker 1: Harvey girl dolls.
Speaker 3: Nope, Dave Brats dolls, brats dolls literally.
Speaker 1: I said everything, but exactly goodness, they were big, like nineteen ninety nine maybe something.
Speaker 3: Like that, all right, David, Yeah, what Alfred Hitchcock classic is filmed in one room and only from the one character's perspective.
Speaker 1: I know this one, I know this one. Rope. No, no, No, I don't know this one.
Speaker 5: I was so confident Stewart, isn't it what yea?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, I know it. I know it. I got it.
Speaker 2: Rear correct. Oh gosh, you've never seen rear window. It is so good. Yeah, it's suspenseful, it's odd, it's so good.
Speaker 1: I had to take some class. It was like a film class, and it was part of it.
Speaker 4: We had to learn the film theory. Rear Window was definitely a movie we watched in that class.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: So the premise is Jimmy Stewart is like he's he's, you know, in a wheelchair because he broke his leg. So he has nothing to do all day but sit and stare out the rear window. What's in the rear window all the other apartment windows that surround him. So he's kind of like not creepy peeping tom, but a little bit. Then he sees somebody get murdered while he's looking through his binoculars. And then he sees and he can't do anything because he's stuck in a wheelchair.
Speaker 1: Yeah so really.
Speaker 5: Wow, interesting, Okay, maybe I should see that. You should, all right, vant what.
Speaker 3: Was the millennial doing if they were r o f L rolling on the floor laughing. Nice work, nice work. Okay, I just had a couple more. This was my first correct point in this entire game.
Speaker 1: You're doing great danks.
Speaker 3: Dad, little Eva saying, everybody's doing a brand new dance.
Speaker 5: Now what was the dance?
Speaker 1: Come on, baby, do the loc emotion.
Speaker 3: Yes, that's right, Good job, good job, Dave. Okay, vone what song by the artist Seal won the Grammy for Song of the Year in nineteen ninety six.
Speaker 1: These are so hard for.
Speaker 5: He works in radio.
Speaker 6: Okay, Seal, I I have no clue.
Speaker 1: No scrubs, Yeah, scrubs, scrubs.
Speaker 5: That is kiss from a Rose.
Speaker 1: Can we let the poor young man off the hook and just say that I win.
Speaker 5: I think wins. I think Dave wins.
Speaker 1: Dave, thanks, can tell you the points one more time?
Speaker 5: A million?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 2: We got Boo Bash tickets for you coming up. I think we'll do those in a minute, because we got to. Look, we're gonna do something we've never done. We're always trying to throw new things into the mix here, so we're gonna do a bit called pro and con tomorrow. We're gonna do pro and con on cruises like cruise, ships and cruising. So why want somebody on the phone. Maybe you you're so into cruising, you love it. You go on a cruise every year. You love cruises. You're gonna tell us why you love cruises, and then we're gonna touch somebody on the other side. Not to be negative, but like, nah, cruises are not my thing. Because abcde So you'll be on the show tomorrow. I will get you Boo Bash tickets if you want to go to Boo Bash, and then they'll give you a data kind of prepare and you get like, you know, I don't know, just sixty seconds or whatever to convince us why cruises. We're doing cruises at this time, but we'll do different subjects each week. You'll tell us why cruises are awesome or why cruises are not awesome. Call me now if you want to do it. Sixty five one nine eight nine kt WB. We'll get you on the list for Boo Bash and we'll get you on the radio tomorrow and that way you can prepare for it and tell all your friends to listen to Katie. But be tomorrow day o'clock for pro and con on cruises. What was so we can do a little pro and con example here, what do we win to pro and con? Dave?
Speaker 3: Why don't you and I do pro and con on vacations whether or not they should be in the mountains or.
Speaker 1: On the beach. Okay, you can go first.
Speaker 3: Okay, I am going to vote for beach because vacation is all about like relaxing, unwinding, and also like soaking in that sweet sweet like sea.
Speaker 5: Breeze, air splash, you know.
Speaker 3: So I'm gonna say oceans is where I would go to take a vacation.
Speaker 1: Totally respect that, Bailey, but I would disagree.
Speaker 2: I think that for me personally, I don't do well in sun, so I might as well be indoors. I always have an umbrella or it's sometimes even a towel over my legs because I just burn. I get bored after a while. I don't really want to go in the ocean because fish have sex in the water and that's gross, So I don't want to be in that water.
Speaker 1: That's nasty.
Speaker 5: Why are you choosing mountains?
Speaker 2: No, I'm going to choose the mountains because the mountains are fresh air and they're beautiful, and they're scene. The ocean's beautiful, but it's the ocean. Yeah, mountains are different and varied, and you can climb an adventure in camp and you can do activities, so many activities. Think of all the activities you can do, Yeah, climbing, camping, hiking, dangerous, lunking, all the things you could do in the mountains. So that's kind of how it's gonna work. Okay, So we want to do cruises tomorrow. We would love to have you on the show tomorrow, either pro cruises or non cruises six' five one nine eight NINE kdwb and we'll get.
Speaker 1: You Into Boo. Bash tell me About Boo. Bash you just turn radio. On what Is Boo?
Speaker 3: Bash Boo bash is going to be at The Hop house At Mystic. Lake it's a big party night On october, thirtieth which is A thursday, night and you come dressed. Up you want to have something to do For, halloween, Right so you come dressed. Up we're all going to be. There it's a BIG kdw. Event we'll have like A dj and. Everything it is twenty one Plus, Okay.
Speaker 1: Gary spivey The side's going to be, There, yes.
Speaker 3: There and then we'll have one thousand dollars costume contests for best duo or Group, Costume Sexiest, costume and Most creative.
Speaker 2: Costume, okay, well and here's the great. Thing it's On thursday. Night that, way you're not going to Miss halloween trigger treat with your. Kids, yes so come, on we'd love to get you. There so we're gonna give away more, tickets not right at the moment unless you're calling for the pro And, convent but we'll have more for the next three. Weeks you've got plenty of time to, win so keep it, here.
Speaker 3: All.
Speaker 5: Right today on The Daily, bailey guess what day it.
Speaker 3: Is it Is International beer And Pizza, day so you should Celebrate dave with beer and pizza.
Speaker 5: Today, OKAY i want.
Speaker 3: To know what is your go to like pizza and what are the perfect toppings on a Pizza from your point of, View, David i'd.
Speaker 1: Like to mix it.
Speaker 2: UP i don't like the all always order from the same, Place like IF i Get devani's this, Week i'll Get Gina maria's next, week Or i'll get Even dominoes has great pizza pizza. Hut there's One Joey. NOVA i think In, EXCELSIOR i would SAY i always want to get the same. Thing, YEAH i don't necessarily like. THIN i get a hand tossed or a pan sometimes a deep, dish always with a, sausage, pepperoni extra, cheese extra. SAUCE i like it to be. Messy i'm a basic pizza. Person, OH i.
Speaker 3: Agree THAT i want it to be messy Because i've had pizzas in the past that it's, like this isn't wet. ENOUGH i always like to, Try like if they have a specialty pizza that's, Weird i'm, like you know, What i'll try the specialty pizza because you only live ones.
Speaker 1: Like spinach and bacon chicken something like.
Speaker 3: That they'll have like one that HAS i don't, know potatoes on it because it's like A thanksgiving pizza and a.
Speaker 2: Grandberry So i've tried. Those, YEAH i was not a, fan But i've. TRIED i wanted to try.
Speaker 5: Too, YEAH i, think you know, what why?
Speaker 3: Not but there's a pizza that SO i ALSO i feel the same way about hand toss is better than thin crust in.
Speaker 5: GENERAL i just like the.
Speaker 3: Chewiness but rectangle, pizza WHICH i know there's like three different PLACES i go to the one In.
Speaker 5: Uptown they have.
Speaker 3: A pizza with, pineapple, jalapenos, bacon and. Spam it is so good. DAY i love, spam so, good. Delicious how do you feel about pineapple on?
Speaker 1: Pizza not a, fan BUT i respect.
Speaker 2: It you, know we're all a little bit, different and it's okay to be a little bit, different isn't.
Speaker 1: It, yeah it's. Okay you know that's what makes us. Different.
Speaker 3: Okay so if It's International pizza And Beer, day do you drink?
Speaker 5: Beer?
Speaker 1: Dave not?
Speaker 2: REALLY i mean the only TIME i ever drink beer is like WHEN i go to a. Brewery, yeah not a big beer.
Speaker 3: Guy you, know you should get into a gateway, beer which Is Blue Moon.
Speaker 1: Blue moon's that's probably my go.
Speaker 3: To, yeah the gateway into all of the craft. Beers if you're looking to get into. Beer you heard it here first.
Speaker 1: Day what about your? Pizza did you talk about your?
Speaker 3: Pizza, yeah spam on. IT i do like pineapple on. Pizzas hawaiian pizza is my favorite pizza AND I i'm gonna shout.
Speaker 1: It from the.
Speaker 5: Mountains, Okay pineapple on pizza deserves to be there.
Speaker 2: Period all, right thank, You. Bailey we'll be back at a. Second we do Have Jonas brothers tickets to give. Away we Have Jonas brothers tickets with a little game that we Call Right brothers Or Jonas. Brothers we will give you a fun fact and then you have to tell us whether it's The Right brothers Or Jonas. Brothers if you get three two out of, three you. Win give you a.
Speaker 5: Sample, yes, Okay.
Speaker 3: Dave these brothers created the first flight in nineteen oh three using a wooden framed airplane with a custom gasoline engine and no.
Speaker 7: Wheels The Right Brothers, yeah or The Jonas yes yes to the first one, yes The right Brother. Yes final answer you would be is it gonna be that? Simple not that?
Speaker 5: SIMPLE i gave you the easiest.
Speaker 1: Name.
Speaker 2: Okay we'll do your questions For Jonas brothers ticket Shows tomorrow night, six, five, one, nine eight, nine KT'LLD b will grab an excited enthusiastic caller and make you a.
Speaker 1: Winner good luck art radio.
Speaker 5: App it's one on one point, Three katie W.
Speaker 2: B we've Got Jonas brothers tickets for. You the show is tomorrow. Night by the, Way i'm gonna eat a little pro tip you'd like pro tips a little inside goup Here tomorrow morning seven twenty front row seven twenty. Tomorrow stick an alarm on your phone for like seven, fifteen so you're here.
Speaker 1: EARLY i don't know how we're.
Speaker 2: Gonna give them, away BUT i think it will be something that is like anybody can. Play so it's not like you have to have special knowledge or you've got to call in or you, know eat an entire jar of peanut butter or.
Speaker 1: Something write that. Down that's a good. Idea that might actually be. That that's a Good disregard everything.
Speaker 2: This but right now we got Regular jonah's brothers tickets for a game that we're Calling Wright brothers Or jonas. Brothers so to, me this sounds this Is bailey's, idea really a stupid, idea but sounds really. Simple let's go To. Matteya is THAT i say your?
Speaker 1: Name? Right, mateya? Mateya how are?
Speaker 5: You i'm?
Speaker 1: Good? Good are you? Nervous?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: Yes oh, God Jonah's brothers tickets on the. Line get what two out of?
Speaker 2: Three?
Speaker 5: Right two out of?
Speaker 3: Three all, Right mattea you? Ready, yeah you're first. Question in eighteen eighty nine they started a newspaper printing. Business were those The right brothers or The jonas?
Speaker 5: Brothers, oh that's a tough.
Speaker 3: One i'm gonna go with the right.
Speaker 5: Brothers that is. Correct Oh, GOD i.
Speaker 1: Scared you're.
Speaker 3: Ridiculous all, right here's her next, One.
Speaker 1: Mattea so she gets this one, right she wins this one?
Speaker 5: Right, well, yeah But i'll give her three anyway for.
Speaker 3: FUN a piece of these brothers memorabilia is on the.
Speaker 5: Moon oh, lord are those the right brothers or The jonas?
Speaker 1: BROTHERS i would guess the right.
Speaker 5: Brothers that is, Correct it is your. Brothers i'm going to give her another. One let me just for.
Speaker 3: Fun. Okay these brothers were on the build A bear workshop flows In Macy's Thanksgiving day.
Speaker 1: Parade can you picture the right? Brothers they're looking kind of stunned and. Surprised where AM? I where AM? I what's going?
Speaker 2: On?
Speaker 1: Orvile?
Speaker 5: Yeah? Matea where those the right? Brothers are The jonas?
Speaker 4: BROTHERS i think those are The.
Speaker 1: Jonas Brother that is.
Speaker 5: Correct that is.
Speaker 1: Rare, yeah do you have any?
Speaker 2: More because these are kind of fun AND i hate the fact that you like would waste any of these that we didn't get to.
Speaker 5: Every, More, mattia do you want to answer the other three as?
Speaker 1: Well just for.
Speaker 3: Funzies oh, sure, okay these brothers don't have high school.
Speaker 5: Diplomas are those the right? Brothers are The jonas.
Speaker 1: Brothers that's. One, yeah that could be either hm. Hmm i'm gonna go with the right.
Speaker 5: Brothers that is. Correct.
Speaker 3: Yeah so The jonahs brothers all have their, diplomas and they all did like, homeschooling so that's, interesting all, right. Matea these brothers all wore purity. Rings the right brothers are The jonas.
Speaker 5: Brothers i'm gonna go with The jonas. Brothers that is, correct The jonahs. Brothers.
Speaker 3: Yes final, question one of these brothers was once in a plane. Accident were those the right brothers or The jonas? Brothers that is? Correct the right, Brothers, Yes, matteo you got literally every.
Speaker 4: Single question, right which is more THAN i would have, got exactly six more THAN i would have.
Speaker 3: Got correct if if people listening don't know who the rape brothers, are they invented the.
Speaker 1: Plane So i'm just gonna ask that they who doesn't know? THAT i? DIDN'T i shut? Up you did? Not you know WHAT i? Thought who invented? Paper what are those brothers?
Speaker 5: Called they're probably their.
Speaker 3: Sisters actually there were two women who invented. Paper, OH i just made that up Those warner. Brothers M m.
Speaker 5: Matteo you, Won joe.
Speaker 2: Right good, Job. Otaya we'll have more. Tomorrow we'll have regular pairing again front road. Tomorrow if you want to try to get in the front. Row nobody ever wakes up, thinking you know, What i'm gonna win these, today but then somebody, does and it could be you might as well be front row tickets. Tomorrow set an alarm on your phone to wake up TO katwb on the iHeartRadio. App make us a preset so you're on the right station tomorrow at seven twenty to win front row J b tickets FROM. Katiewb that is a perfect. Song that is the perfect catchy sing along. Song it is just the perfect.
Speaker 5: Address that's what he says in.
Speaker 2: It yeah that we don't need to reenactment from, you but we appreciate you being. Here bailey whinished in to get. BACK i Think tuesday be a long.
Speaker 1: Couple of, days all.
Speaker 2: Right coming up On katie would be you've heard about people sticking something in their.
Speaker 1: In their back.
Speaker 2: So niety their heine and this one you've never heard of, before and you can't conceive about how it could be up, there AND i mean and and and then how do you why why and what is? It and also why is Gen z having fewer one night? Stands apparently they're having a lot fewer one night stands than previous. Generations and can tell you. Why coming up, next.
Speaker 8: You, Know.
Speaker 2: I'm checking into the er BECAUSE i was in the shower AND i slipped AND i landed on my shampoo. Bottle, yeah, Cush and SO i have to go to the er for. Extraction so this actually. Happens people will, say you know, What And i've been friends with like medical people who say people will check into the, er go, YEAH i slipped in the shower and landed on the shampoo. Bottle this guy's making no claim of. That he's got a giant thermos caught and he was caught sneaking into the county.
Speaker 1: Jail so we.
Speaker 8: Put everybody through a body scanner to make sure that they're not trying to bring guns and knives and drugs into the. Jail, well you might have Thought walter was bringing drugs into the. Jail he brought a thermos into the. Jail he put it up the exit. Ramp he said, WELL i put that inside my body twenty four hours. Earlier the deputy saved his.
Speaker 2: Life they say that it was the biggest thing that any of them had seen inside the exit. RAMP i, mean think of like a look at your look at Your what is That? Stanley like A stanley sized? Thermost, yeah, yeah, NO.
Speaker 5: I want to know what's in the? Thermos why did you need?
Speaker 2: That caribooboo can't go anywhere that's cariboo can't. Go Gen z is reportedly having fewer one night, stands not because they've lost, interest but because it costs too much and it's inconvenient and.
Speaker 1: Complicated why does it cost too?
Speaker 2: Much because a lot of Gen zers live at home now because food and rent and things are too, expensive so live with mom and. Dad so it's harder to have a one night stand because you don't have anywhere to. Go so where did you used to go to make out when you were like in high school or when you Didn't we would go to a place In colorado Called Palmer. Park And Palmer park is like a mountainous hilly area right in the middle Of Colorado. Springs and if you go up there late at night on like the back parking lot. Areas that's where people used to go to make. Out where did people used to go to make out In?
Speaker 1: Minnesota, ah that's a great.
Speaker 3: QUESTION i did not make out with anybody in high, school BUT i would say the.
Speaker 5: Car you would just, well.
Speaker 1: Yeah, sure you're a, car, okay fair?
Speaker 3: Enough, Yeah or like you would drive to like a parking lot, anywhere like any park parking lot because no one would be in it at like nine.
Speaker 4: Pm we would take the car, to uh it's not, abandoned but like a train station in the middle of nowhere and sit in like the back of the parking lot because you know they have like all day.
Speaker 1: Parking, yeah oh, man what a?
Speaker 2: Time what? What what about? You we've never asked this question on the radio. Before where did you used to go when you were in high school and you didn't have you, know you could go back to your parents' house if they were, Gone but most of the, time if you're both, seventeen you don't have anywhere to. Go sometimes you're twenty and you don't have anywhere to go. Riding exactly where did you used to go In minnesota to make? Out was it behind the minards back in the loading dock By. Target where did you used to go to make?
Speaker 3: Out, yeah there was A Sunshine, park which is near WHERE i. Lived WHEN i was growing, up we would just make out in the. CAR i mean not in high. School this was like AFTER i was in college by this. Point, no they wanted to make out with me in ice.
Speaker 4: School in high, SCHOOL i used to skip a period and go back to my mom's. House But i'd be nervous BECAUSE i don't. Know i'd be like worried that she leaves like a, shoe or like a brawl or the. Alarm but trip just something that WHEN i came back home later that day and my mom came, home she would be, like what is?
Speaker 3: This what is?
Speaker 1: It were you in here during school? HOURS i remember one time we weren't making.
Speaker 2: Out it was just a friend of, mine a radio friend of, mine AND i don't know why we decided to drive up in the, mountains but we drove up in the. Mountains we had a six pack of, beer and then all of a, sudden the cop pulls. Up oh, no because the cops are. Patrolling, yeah and we were PROBABLY i think we were. Legal i'm sure we were, legal BUT i don't know why we were chose to because we didn't make out or. Anything cops, like, OKAY i know it's a nice place to park and have some beers and be private or, whatever but pour the beers out and be on your, way and we're, like thank, you, officer thanks. By you gotta be just thankful and just. Dip, yeah where did you? Go we've never asked this question on the radio before radio. Before send me a text message AT katiewb one and let me Know dave's dirt's coming.
Speaker 1: Up in a few.
Speaker 2: Seconds we're going to tell you more About Boo. Bash our Big halloween party is At Mystic Lake october, thirtieth six. O'clock Psych Gary spivey's going to be. There we get one thousand dollars every hour for costume contest, prizes and we got so much. MORE i Think tammy the tarot card. Reader i'm trying to hook up with her to make sure that she can come by. Too so working on all this. Stuff if you want to, go we'll have tickets for. You don't call right now for, those we'll have those probably before nine. O'clock there's a story that Gen z is doing fewer one night stands because they live with their parents because it's expensive to have your own, apartment so there are fewer. Hookups so we, said, well where did you go before you had your own place to make? Out AND i was talking about. It we went To Palmer park In Colorado. Springs it was like a hilly area right in the middle of. Town you drive up to where there nobody else was and you'd make out for a. While and Then bailey said that she never made out in high. School, yes you didn't have anything there. Now jananita texted in and, said back In, chicago we'd go down by the train. Tracks, risky a. Risky here's. One we went to the parking. Lot these are text messages AT ktwb one parking lot of an abandoned chocolate. Factory who lost THE v card there in the back of my boyfriend's mom's. Welburban.
Speaker 5: Wow this one.
Speaker 3: Says In, duluth my boyfriend in high school AND i got caught in the act.
Speaker 5: At the Rock.
Speaker 3: Quarry, okay he was pretty confident it was not private, property but it was indeed private. Property we were caught at the owner of said. Property, uh here's.
Speaker 2: One we would go To Blueberry point In, Bayport okay And Grahma.
Speaker 4: Ray we would go up to The pincushion overlook in our car made out so many. TIMES i had a super rou with the sun roof and we lay the seats down and then we do a little more than a.
Speaker 1: MAKEOUT i. Love that's. AWESOME i.
Speaker 3: Love it's like, overlooks all these like scenic. Overlooks that's where you go to make? Out is the scenic? Overlook?
Speaker 2: Yeah we like in, movies don't they call it like we're going to the. Point, yeah there was the point.
Speaker 1: LIKE i was in a.
Speaker 5: MOVIE i don't, know like every.
Speaker 1: Single on the. Point, yeah here's a.
Speaker 3: Talk back in the late eighties down In Saint, Peter, minnesota we would drink at a family farm there were.
Speaker 5: Always two of. Them or we'd hit the gravel pits In, Kosoda.
Speaker 2: Minnesota, oh the gravel. PIT i wonder if the, cops what do cops? Do what are they looking, for like underage? Drinking because you know cops always show up at the gravel pit Or Palmer park or. Whatever, yeah are they just looking for underage? Drinking because they probably don't care that you're making out, Right but.
Speaker 3: LIKE i, Mean i'm only going off of What i've seen in LIKE TVs AND tv and movies and. Stuff but you'd be like making out in a car and then they'd hear like, knock, knock, knock like you guys got to get out of.
Speaker 4: Here, well because chances are it's gonna escalate from just making.
Speaker 1: Out why and so and.
Speaker 2: So what's and? So what's wrong with? THAT i wonder if they're checking to see if you're, safe you know WHAT i? Mean they could be checking to see if you're. Safe that's. NICE i love this one because this Is i've heard about this one from friends THAT i didn't go to high school, with but they told me, anyway in eighth, GRADE i would ask you used the, bathroom and Then i'd walk past the art room to signal with my, boyfriend who was a junior junior to meet me in the stairs of the stage in the. Gym we'd make out behind the on the, stage behind the. Curtain that's. CUTE i had friends that went To Mitchell High school and they're, like, yeah we'd go in the theater because nobody was ever. There we'd make that make out back behind the.
Speaker 3: Curtains better to make out there than in like the janitor's closet and you're being like poked by some spray bottle or a mop and you're, like oh.
Speaker 2: STOP a couple more flying cloud airport the boom side in Still. WATER i don't know what that. Is Coon rapid's girl here says this. Text everybody cruis in Main street was sucking? Face, yeah but where did you pull? Over did you pull over at the quick trip or would you pull over you're? Driving here's One it said we would go to a porta potty at our local.
Speaker 1: Park. Lol nobody would go, there of.
Speaker 2: Course, no, no, no like poop air in.
Speaker 1: THERE i have a Little here's another text.
Speaker 2: Message WHEN i used to work security at the, MALL i used to bust people all the time making out in their cars in the parking garage all the. Time BUT i wonder why why would you bust? Them let's say that you're, like if you walk out the parking garage here at the radio station and you saw a couple make it out in their, car and you work, security you'd be like let, them you, know a little stupid. Life they might get caught by a, coworker but would you?
Speaker 3: CARE i mean unless they're like outside of the car and like somebody's got their top, Off, like what what are they?
Speaker 5: Doing they're not hurting.
Speaker 4: ANYBODY i was nervous this one time we were we were in a car on just like the side of a, highway like a back, road and after we had got finished hooking up in the, car we had fell asleep in the back. Seat but we were still like booty button, naked not naked, naked and we fell, asleep AND i was so worried BECAUSE i don't know how long we were. OUT i think maybe a half, hour but anybody could row by or walked by and busted.
Speaker 1: Us it was.
Speaker 3: Crazy that's so funny that you're, like, oh we fell, asleep my.
Speaker 5: SISTER i think it's.
Speaker 3: Juicy but my sister would go to her boyfriend's house WHEN i was in your, sister my, sister and then she Would i'm home for hours and, hours and when she came, home my mom would be, like where were you and why weren't you like communicating it, all and she goes, like, oh we fell, Asleep and My mom's like a likely. STORY i wasn't born. Yesterday so every TIME i THINK i, hear, oh we fell, Asleep i'm, like mm, hmm likely.
Speaker 5: Story My mornda know what's. Up, yeah she's not.
Speaker 2: Dumb we're gonna wrap up here in a. Second but we were talking about where you went to make out when you were too young to have your own apartment or a place to go make.
Speaker 1: OUT a lot of people went to a.
Speaker 2: Cemetery What here's when they said via tax. A, say In chaska in the, eighties we went To Guardian angels. CEMETERY i, MEAN i guess, you're, like you, know leaning up against a headstone or. SOMETHING i, MEAN i guess nobody's going. There here's another one says we're going to the cemetery in the back of my mom's station. Wagon here's. One cops are clearing people out of, parks et cetera because they have open closed hours to deter.
Speaker 4: Crime, sorry did you read this one? Already my boyfriend AND i were caught in high school at a boat. Lawn, no they're being, naughty and the cop rolled. UP i jumped. QUICK i jumped off, quick and through my underwear of my. Purse when he searched my, purse he found my undies and got embarrassed and told us to go.
Speaker 2: Home why did he search your. PURSE i don't think he had a right to search your. Purse you should have threw the panties at. Him, yeah been like and then? Run what is he looking?
Speaker 1: For like? Weed that just seems a little bit.
Speaker 2: Weird IF i was a, cop IF i saw kids making, out UNLESS i had a directive, to, like you, know tap on the window with a, flash like make sure they're, Safe i'd be, like let them make.
Speaker 1: Out, yeah let me.
Speaker 2: Live come all, right let's change the subject To dave's.
Speaker 3: Dirt now the news that Has hollywood Talking dave's dirt On katie w.
Speaker 2: B, OKAY i got to give a shout out To Chris carr and. Company they work at the radio station down the, HALL k ONE o. Two they just Win Country Music Association's Major Market personality.
Speaker 1: Of The, year AND i think that's really.
Speaker 2: Cool SO i just went down AND i congratulated, them and they called security on. Me, yeah And i'm, like you, God i'm just trying to say, Hi and they led me a weigh in.
Speaker 1: Cop that's why you came back in cuffs and while you were.
Speaker 5: Bruised.
Speaker 2: Crazy so, seriously Congratulations Chris carr and And sam and. Dubbs they're so. Awesome she so she is so. Pregnant, yeah she is so. Pregnant and h they're going to go to the award, show which is the day after her due.
Speaker 1: Date she's probably not none goes to the awards.
Speaker 3: To The violet From Willy. Wonka yesterday was a big day On. Survivor Here's bailey From Survivor. CORNER i will not give any, spoilers but it had one of the franchise's scariest moments ever where a player was bitten by a venomous snake whoa, yes and so after this guy was sorry this person was. Bitten, uh they had lost like radio contact with the medics team and so at one, point like you, hear is he breathing as like they're air or whacking him out of?
Speaker 5: Okay and, uh yeah he's he's out of the.
Speaker 3: Show, unfortunately because every time someone gets medically evacuated From, survivor they always think like can they keep? Playing but then just having any kind of medical attention gives them like a one up on everybody else who.
Speaker 5: Hasn't so that's what happened On survivor.
Speaker 4: YESTERDAY i watched the Movie him, yesterday the one With Marlon Wayne's it's like a thriller horror type. Movie it was. GOOD i think it got weird toward the. END i won't spoil too too. MUCH i think it was Probably Marlon wayne's best acting because we know him more so for comedic, roles you know The wayne's. Brothers but he was very dramatic and. Creepy there's a lot of gore if you're not that type of. Person my, Girlfriend alyssa cannot do needles and so she had to keep looking. Away BUT i think it was like a seven out of, Ten, okay all right with that?
Speaker 2: One, YEAH i just saved seven or eight out of ten to. YOU i liked it. TOO i wanted to mention that where was. It Dolly parton is, okay she, says she is not.
Speaker 5: DYING i want you to know That i'm. Okay i've got some.
Speaker 9: Problems AS i mentioned back when my Husband carl was very, SICK i didn't take care of my SO i let a lot of things go THAT i should have been taken care. Of nothing, major BUT i did have to cancel some things so it could be closer to, home closer To.
Speaker 5: Vanderbilt there are just a lot.
Speaker 9: Of rumors flying, around BUT i figured if you heard it from, me you'd know THAT i was.
Speaker 1: Okay good to Know Dolly parton should live forever like.
Speaker 3: Anyway, yeah, Yeah Taylor Swift's life of A showgirl album album has now Dethroned adele's twenty five for the biggest opening a week for an album in this like streaming era of time right. Now so as of, yesterday it had already sold three point five million copies and the week isn't over, yet so it could get even more than.
Speaker 5: That she has the best selling album debut.
Speaker 1: Ever this is not a dirt, story BUT i want let you know, Tonight i'm gonna be hanging out. It we're calling It Club.
Speaker 4: Caribou it's at The Cariboo coffee In Stadium village tonight from eight to ten, pm And i'm. Excited there's gonna be first of, all A. Dj there can be. Games caribou will have drinks or, purchase but there will be samples that you can have, too because everybody likes free samples and it's kind of just hanging.
Speaker 1: OUT i think it's midterm, season so.
Speaker 4: LIKE i believe it. Is, Yeah so, coffee especially like a late night. Booze you're gonna need. That, plus there's gonna be this new it's called A Club Cariboo.
Speaker 1: Sweatsuit i'm gonna be rocking.
Speaker 4: ONE i haven't seen it, yet But i've heard it is, dope and we're gonna have some chances for you to win one.
Speaker 1: Too eight until.
Speaker 4: Ten, yeah but at The cariboo In Stadium.
Speaker 1: Village you're gonna be up late, TONIGHT i.
Speaker 4: Know and then tomorrow we Have friday night football On Lakeville.
Speaker 1: North. Nice what's that?
Speaker 4: Mascot Bailey Lakeville north is at The yes go pass answer for a chance to twenty five thousand dollars tomorrow.
Speaker 3: Night you're gonna feel better, though because you're gonna be like hop knobbing today with all of these other like college, kids so you'll.
Speaker 5: Finally feel, like, wow my, people young.
Speaker 4: People, Yes i'm, Around i'm here with, you old, Folks Bailey art.
Speaker 2: People i'm gonna be at the something really. Cool it is The habitat For. Humanity they get a store it's called the Re store and it is like it's everything from treasures to furniture to, tools and it's In Brooklyn park it's on one net. Cut i'll be there for the grand opening from noon until two On, saturday so come. By thrift, shop bargain. Hunt there's just all kinds of like kitchy little things and practical things and it's really really. Cool it's called The restore and if you've been to, one it's, like, oh you're instantly a.
Speaker 1: Fan they are so. Cool they are so.
Speaker 2: Cool so if you want to come, By i'll be there from noon until two at the one In Brooklyn. Park it benefits habitat for. Humanity come. By even you're not gonna buy, anything come, by hang, out say. Hi we'll share a little laugh and a little conversation On. Saturday you said noon tot too On. Saturday, yeah love to see. Him maybe a little.
Speaker 1: Tickle god be.
Speaker 2: Weird sony comes up and grabs my side and it's, Like, guccio don't do.
Speaker 1: That don't do.
Speaker 2: THAT i might punch you out of like you, know surprise and, shot just like.
Speaker 1: Reflex don't do. That, hey we're gonna get you Into Boo bash right. Now Boo.
Speaker 2: Bash we're super happy about, this super proud and excited about. This One Boo, bash different. Location we're gonna be At Mystic Lake Hop House, HOPHOUSE, yep.
Speaker 1: Which is one of their venues down.
Speaker 2: There we're gonna be there On october thirtieth with The we're gonna start at six. O'clock we got one thousand dollars costume contest every.
Speaker 3: Hour for best costume of a duo, group best or sexiest, costume and most crave.
Speaker 2: Costume, okay, yeah and so the great thing about this time of the year is by six o'clock it'll be pretty much dark by six.
Speaker 1: O'clock Those halloween kind of.
Speaker 2: Vibes come on to See Gary, Spivee tammy The tarot Card, reader what. Else we got A dj, there a LIVE, dj but we like to call them a DEAD.
Speaker 1: Dj let's get.
Speaker 2: Get you in right. Now let's open up the. Phone we're Gonna we've got a bunch of tickets to give. Away so if you want to, go it's not a matter of whether you're gonna get to, go it's whether you win this time or next time or.
Speaker 1: Next tuesday or.
Speaker 2: Whatever so call me Nowt we'll take the first five callers that want to. Go it's twenty one and up six, five, nine eight NINE KD W b let the phone ring for a Minutecause vaunt is the only one answer in the, phones Because ballie AND i are going out for a smoke.
Speaker 1: Break, yes stick around a
Speaker 5: Well B rb One at one point