Speaker 1: Okay, so you came into work. When was this a couple three days day before yesterday?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 1: Yeah, cause that show Anna on a ring camp. I think it was a day before, yes, okay. So you leave her there enough that you trust her. She's not going to steal your stuff. We got insurance and you were but you're checking her out on the ring cam. And what did you see her doing on the ring camp?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: So at my ring camera is set up like towards my kitchen area, which is like near the front door, and uh, I saw her walking in the kitchen. Get the alert on my phone. There's motion by the front door. And I saw her at the sink and it looked like she was just rinsing off like her plate or something like that. So I'm like, okay, cool, you know, hang up the little ring cam. Continue on my day and when I get home, she's gone. But it's almost like she cleaned everything that was out of place.
Speaker 3: That's fantastic.
Speaker 4: The entire sink, because I had dishes in the sink. The entire sink was wiped down, like no water spots either, like she dried the sink too loaded the dishwise, is that what I'm supposed to keep going.
Speaker 3: She folded her towel and her washcloth and like laid it like on the she showered. She showered.
Speaker 4: She straightened up the pillows on the couch theory, and like las she.
Speaker 1: Like gardener white fluffed the seats and stuff like the Chelsea like boom boom, and.
Speaker 4: She might have I didn't look that hard, but all the pillows were like aligned chronologically, like it was like color coded. When's the last time they were like that on your couch? Probably three weeks ago when I cleaned up like that. When kind of the first time she was coming over, I was like, okay, let me straighten up type of vibe. Yeah, So she did that. The my little desk in my front, I don't know what you call it, but all of my coasters were aligned properly. The PlayStation controllers were like evenly lined up.
Speaker 3: Like bro. She was like she was touching everything.
Speaker 5: And I don't know why, Why is this a big bad I just.
Speaker 4: Don't know, because to me, it's one of two things. Either you have OCD and you're a clean freak, which is okay, do your thing, or you really really like me and this is a sign of where you're at in a relationship.
Speaker 3: If I can't even say relationship, I think it's both.
Speaker 5: I wouldn't call it O C D. I think she just likes being neat and clean, And I also think she likes you and respects you and wanted to do that for you.
Speaker 4: But the need and clean thing for me is like, if you mess something up, you make sure you're needing clean with your things, to go the extra mile to like clean, she cleaned my stove.
Speaker 1: Too, Oh my god, Like, yeah, you're I can't believe that you would even look at this in an in any light. Then this is a girl I want to marry, Like this is somebody that I, you know, want to have a relationship with. You would look at this as a negative?
Speaker 3: I don't. I'm just asking a question.
Speaker 5: I think this is big. It's a huge green flag. So you wanted to take a bunch of stuff off your plate so that you could just relax when you got home.
Speaker 3: We like her. Have y'all ever done this all that?
Speaker 5: I mean, I say all the time, I would have done the same thing. I feel like, I don't know, that's just in my nature to leave a.
Speaker 3: Space, make meat. So you do that.
Speaker 5: Even if I go like if I go to my friend's house and I see that she's got like my friend lindsay, I love her to death, but she's always got crap all over her counters. If she like goes into the other room to take care of one of the kids or something, I always am.
Speaker 3: Cleaning it up always. I would think we all do that for each other. So she's actually good with that. Yeah, But if you went over to a guy's house, like if you went to.
Speaker 5: When West when I first started dating all the West is very much a neat freak.
Speaker 3: But yeah, like I feel like I would do that in a situation like this.
Speaker 6: No, because I haven't really been with a guy like that, But I would absolutely do that. I feel like that's just like a nice thing to do for them. If you don't, you're a I will say, it's like more serious. I wouldn't do that like my first or second time seeing the guy.
Speaker 3: What if it was your first or second time staying at his place? But how long have you been talking? Stay like a month?
Speaker 5: Maybe not to that extent, right, I'm still loading the dishwasher and making that bad, but I'm not scrubbing your stove.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that part, by the way, don't now comes over.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but this wasn't like my house is never well, I've gone through my filthy stage the last six months. I've turned a new leaf and I'm like a clean guy now. And so the house wasn't dirty, like she wasn't in there, you know what I'm saying with my shinley little air mob like scrubbing up and stuff.
Speaker 3: But what if she did like Josiah's laundry for.
Speaker 4: I make sure Joe Shiah door shut. I don't need nobody seeing that. Oh my god, that wouldn't need help.
Speaker 3: Does he have two socks all over the floor? Science projects?
Speaker 4: Just like has a water bottle that I don't know what was inside of it, but it's been there for four years.
Speaker 3: It's changed colors. Oh my gosh, what's up, Megan, Megan? What do you think about this girl? Right?
Speaker 7: Good morning?
Speaker 3: Yeah, good morning.
Speaker 8: So I'm just gonna go ahead and say that I was the girl that queen before I left, and I'm not married to the guy, so it ended up working out.
Speaker 5: Did you do it just because that's you, that was your nature, or because you wanted to impress him specifically?
Speaker 9: Well, it's kind of like my love language is like you know, doing things for others. Yes, So like when he would before he would come home from work, I would make sure, you know, like his towels were folded. He had a towel in the bathroom ready for his shower, like just so it was very easy and smooth for when he came home from work.
Speaker 10: So now I'm married.
Speaker 3: He wiped you up right there? NICKI does not like this. What's up? Nikki?
Speaker 7: This is this is the dumbest thing I have ever heard. This is a huge red flag. Kevin run?
Speaker 3: Tell me why Nick run?
Speaker 7: Because Kevin and I think you know who I am. I work at Fox two. Kevin, you know I mean business. Okay, don't mess with this girl. She's crazy. Really, then what happened when you get married? What else do you have to look forward to?
Speaker 11: Like?
Speaker 7: What is she going to do?
Speaker 11: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Wait, why is it?
Speaker 7: Molly made?
Speaker 11: Hi?
Speaker 7: Your Molly made Kevin run?
Speaker 3: But Nikki like like Shanna say, why why is it crazy? Why is it she's looking through all your stuff?
Speaker 7: She is looking through all your stuff right now?
Speaker 3: Trust man, Nikki, I will say Ben.
Speaker 7: And Josiah's room.
Speaker 4: Trust I'll put up check it all out all the important documents and stuff.
Speaker 3: I'll make sure those are somewhere.
Speaker 7: We will find them.
Speaker 3: You're not alone, by the way I found them. You're not alone.
Speaker 1: Nikki five eight six says it it's pathetic to clean someone else's space.
Speaker 7: Yes, yeah, bad got bread.
Speaker 3: Wow, that's crazy.
Speaker 4: I'm not you know, it's crazy now thinking about it. She straightened up my refrigerator too. Oh wow, she like jumbled in there, but so she like it was very aligned. Did she look through to see which was expired mayonnaise or no? I got a jarring pickles with like one pickle in there.
Speaker 3: What's up, Tyra?
Speaker 11: I'm sorry, I'm laughing at all.
Speaker 3: Good morning guy.
Speaker 11: So regarding that last call, I would not say it's a ram flag. I you don't do it for everybody, you know what I'm saying. Like I've been in I've been I'm fifty five years old, and I dated a guy before for a while and he was a firefighter, so he would leave me at his house, you know, and he wasn't a complete mess. But if I'm there, I'm going to straighten it up. And I never looked any of his stuff at b RAH ever, so that is not a necessary something that she's doing. But what I will say is that we auditioned sometimes, Kevin, we want you to know that, you know, we can do this for you. So it's kind of afty type of things, you know, which is kind of coming from her because that's who she is, because that's who I am. But I'm only going to do so much.
Speaker 3: Did you thank her?
Speaker 7: Uh?
Speaker 4: You know, it's so it's so crazy you asked that question because literally I don't know, and I was having that thought actively before you asked it, literally about to text her and say, I don't know if I thank you?
Speaker 3: Oh my god. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well she's now thinking, yeah, you got to hold on saying. I got two people here that have opposite points of view. Patty who says what Patty, Oh, good morning.
Speaker 10: I say it's a red flag too.
Speaker 1: One. Taylor is also on with us. Taylor, you disagree. You don't think that this can be a red flag?
Speaker 2: No, I mean what I think her name is Nikki. What she was saying about going through your stuff and looking at your notes and things like that, I mean, obviously she's done. Kevin mentioned, Queen, I was not thinking about going through things one bit, about making sure your space is nice and clean.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she was organizing, Patty, why do you think there's something wrong with that.
Speaker 10: I think it's more of here's how I think you should live, Here's how I think you should And I say that, I think it's interesting that I can't remember who just said it, but she said when she goes to her friend's house, her eye was over. Here's the interesting thing about that, Shannon said, when she goes in the.
Speaker 7: Other room, I organize it, probably.
Speaker 5: With her then, because I know she's busy in front of her seriously, like that's a bad thing. It's helping out somebody or a friend who I.
Speaker 10: Just I was in a relation.
Speaker 3: No, I don't.
Speaker 10: If you know, we all have our I was just in a relationship. And when I was going over to his home, it was a manas and it drove me crazy. But it was his home and I didn't not I didn't feel it.
Speaker 3: Was my place. I want to invite over to my house.
Speaker 10: I would make dinner and clean up, I help my project from the house. But the thing that I didn't think I liked, I didn't just I think for.
Speaker 5: Some people it is just their nature to do that.
Speaker 6: Especially things you're touching if she used a dish clean it.
Speaker 1: What if she threw out something that you really wanted that would have been where Ye like all the other girl's phone numbers that are all sitting.
Speaker 3: There on the counter where there are none of those.
Speaker 10: Yeah,