Speaker 1: Listen Beaverville, Come on in.
Speaker 2: I like the Alaskan Pipeline Morning light, gentlemen, and welcome to video message number twenty nine.
Speaker 1: I'm like a dog in heat.
Speaker 3: I woke up yesterday morning with us free advice to start later, please, I could never know what the day with us Florida.
Speaker 1: Listen up. The ratings just came in for last month. We are number one.
Speaker 2: We just grabbed every key demogram super duper.
Speaker 1: That's nice light a gonogay. Yes, boy, that is good news.
Speaker 4: It is the eighth day of April twenty twenty six. Good morning, everybody. Welcome to the Patrip Morning Show on Wednesday. Here we are big day, Master's Day. All the Patrip people either in or on the stream yard and checking in and picking up golfer for the gold jacket this weekend.
Speaker 5: So it should be huge.
Speaker 4: That's happening. And we've got Parker Fox and cast Oho thousands. Let's get her started. Here's David's papers for comedy on Wednesday morning.
Speaker 1: Come on in.
Speaker 5: I am glad you are here.
Speaker 6: And I want to say the monkeys so ridiculous. I'm the only I'm like happy to be at the zoo and all the animals are pissed. So I go to the monkey cage, which is you know, like a cement stucco carport to their natural habitat, and I walk up and it's like a gas station. They hear ding ding in the back. You know, they got to come out and do their tricks, and they're pissed because they're in the break ground. They don't want to deal with it, so they're all kicked back looking up at the TV monitor. And when I'm was like, Bob, it's your Attorney's like no, I know.
Speaker 1: I'm going.
Speaker 6: The other one's like, hey, I don't forget ee.
Speaker 7: He's like oh yeah.
Speaker 6: So he gets out. He's like what do you want? And I'm like, hi, monkey, I'm so psyched. He's like crime and I gotta get it's monkey, I know what you're doing.
Speaker 1: We're doing. I agree.
Speaker 4: The finish line is weeding.
Speaker 1: FEUs on your side.
Speaker 8: You hear the distance under this land in your stray to take it to gs. The song went on to.
Speaker 1: Take Poward Tree Morning Show Wednesday, April eighth, twenty twenty six. Yes we will bet I'm golf today. The entire studio that would be a pack the streamyard to be packed. Mark Rosen will be here. I'm gonna stop there, Mark, And I'm so nervous about that because him and Sauce hate.
Speaker 4: Each other, gets him so pissed off, and he always gets him upset, and I don't like.
Speaker 1: To be an upset. He's pissed at me still.
Speaker 5: And that's my point.
Speaker 1: You troll him constantly, you're trolling him. Why do you troll yesterday? I'm common. I guess he said I never pay for breakfast. That's the truth, that's the truth. Yeah. But here's the thing. Whenever the three of us would go out, my dad's there, why would I buy? I don't know. You're an adult.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, you're doing well.
Speaker 1: I buy breakfast or lunch for my dad all the time. Well, you don't buy breakfast or dad. Everybody than me? I buy you.
Speaker 5: I'll buy you.
Speaker 4: Howk you buy stuff from your cousin? I mean some stuff like what she need?
Speaker 9: Oh?
Speaker 1: I thought you were talking about Garlar? Oh no, why would he be talking about Garla and the guitar lars?
Speaker 5: Can't buy them?
Speaker 1: And of course I bought, I buy, I buy a lot, I buy, HI buy. But either way, it's going to be a hard. He'll be here about it's going to be weird because the two of you have been battling.
Speaker 5: For months, fist flying.
Speaker 1: They don't caunch him police.
Speaker 10: I will ever fight anyone here unless somebody brought a fight to one and you.
Speaker 1: Then I would get in the middle of it. So you would never fight unless one person wanted to fight one of us. Like if somebody walked in here your security, yes, okay, and like you get Hawk or Max or Zach, I would get in the middle of it. I would stand up for what if they were the size of the mountain from Game of Thrones, then I'd go hang on time out here, let me call Randy Zee where Randy's at, and let's wait for this fight to start. Is that Once Randy got here, I'd be like, Randy, can you deal with this? And you would ask the mountain from Game of Thrones to hold up on the pommeline until hot ass Randy.
Speaker 5: Gets It's really interesting, Core.
Speaker 4: I don't know how how they fight in Minnesota, but we don't get time outs back in Yeah.
Speaker 1: How do you guys, this isn't saved by the bet.
Speaker 5: What's going on? Is that Cole or whatever?
Speaker 10: How do you guys fight, and why why what's the main reason you guys fight?
Speaker 1: He's not paying attention. No, I am I got a text him. Oh yeah, I forgot to have Rosie to the golf.
Speaker 4: Bet Oh Gussie Well, I insulting him and he's not even in here.
Speaker 1: I don't forget. Also, bonus Tommy Olsen today. He'll be here in any second because Tommy Tommy camp be on tomorrow, so Tommy will be walking in any second, just coming in.
Speaker 5: I forgot about that.
Speaker 1: And Gorgy and gorget eight yeah, gorganism, yep, gorgasm.
Speaker 5: That's what he is.
Speaker 4: That's even better than writing that down. I'm putting that in my journal.
Speaker 1: I wonder if anybody's ever called him that, the gorgasm. Oh I bet on accident p a for sure? Oh good point. Yeah, I probably be coming off the PA's paper. He's in PA's phone. Is that.
Speaker 5: You know he's not a good actor?
Speaker 1: Oh man, do you want to start listening to them or Captain Kirk oh William Shatner.
Speaker 4: I tried for about five minutes before he gave up, trying to find good audio him going bones and then asking him a question because we have a player on the bones and all. I he just doesn't never say it clearly say it's a simple word.
Speaker 1: You d a your dad.
Speaker 5: You know, I'm trying to do a radio show here.
Speaker 1: Well, so just say bones, clearly say bones. There you go.
Speaker 5: But it like that, What.
Speaker 1: Does he say it? Who? John mcrel No, No, William Shatton.
Speaker 5: This guy he goes bones. There's always something. He didn't not take any breath, he says quickly, Yeah, he didn't never take any breath.
Speaker 1: Needs space there, bones, but I need you bones.
Speaker 4: Freaking I saw an episode I didn't realize had been filmed.
Speaker 1: You've definitely seen, yeah, yeah, one in particular, yep, yep with the lady and the yeah whatever her name is, Oh yeah, yeah or hustler for a while, did the series where they would have all these like, uh, what's it called parodies? Max?
Speaker 9: Oh yeah, well yes, because Max, because it's about I don't know who that is whatever was just talking about?
Speaker 1: Is that her name? I can't remember.
Speaker 5: She was a hot piece of.
Speaker 1: I have no idea what you guys are talking at. That's okay, Chris is casting, Chris is casting spells over there.
Speaker 4: She was the engineer, lady, the driver. She drove the spaceship around the Black Lady. Yeah, yeah, she soup's hot. And I saw a video one time and her and not the real Captain Kirk having ugly sex.
Speaker 1: Why was it ugly? Did you see it?
Speaker 5: It's pretty bad. There was a furry involved.
Speaker 1: Oh that's an o G. Yeah, that's an o G. Saucy, I'm saying, what about Kevin Gorgasm? He's yeah, he was.
Speaker 5: From a planet of gorgasms?
Speaker 1: See why are we doing this to gorg universally loved? We can't crap on him when Ross going to be here? You want to crap on Rosen?
Speaker 5: It's you You put these thoughts in our head.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't want to put bad thoughts about the best. First off, slow down, I like ripping Rosy? Are we talking to I like ripping Rosie.
Speaker 5: I'm sorry, we get to talking so fast you can't keep up.
Speaker 1: But I'm not the only one savage? M is that Melissa Ethridge who says I'm not the only one? Oh? Yeah, that is that? Who is that is that her?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Okay, that's yes, right, ah yeah it's a good song. But uh, I don't know why you ripping her? You know what really slams is the Grand Slam breakfast at Perkins.
Speaker 5: Oh, how about why did you do it?
Speaker 1: Grand Slam at Perkins? Right, it's at Denny's test you passed. Yeah, we should do the same test at eight. Why are you?
Speaker 5: Why are you getting them all right?
Speaker 7: Up?
Speaker 11: No?
Speaker 1: Why are you doing this to me? Did you see the bit power Trip Bets? Of course it's so good.
Speaker 5: I don't know what you're referring to.
Speaker 10: So every Tuesday night before the Masters they do a Champions dinner with the guy before and all the other past Masters champions.
Speaker 1: Defending champion gets to pick pick a menu.
Speaker 10: Well, Power Trip Bets released one and it's the following Masters Club Dinner April seventh, twenty twenty six. The appetizers include chicken strips, mott sticks, and onion rings. The first course is, of course, a club sandwich. The main course is the tremendous twelve and the dessert is chocolate bread silk pie.
Speaker 1: And the says at the very bottom, served in honor of mister Mark Rosen, It's genius, appy sweet. Yeah, it's pretty good. Oh maybe that's his Perkins order.
Speaker 5: Maybe because you don't know, and.
Speaker 1: His Master's dinner, man, mine would be universally panned, but also the best of all time, because it'd be like Cane's chicken fingers, Red Lobster cheddar Bay Biscuits, Annie Ann's pretzels, right, Malone's waffle fries. Yeah, and then everybody would be all in their cute little green jackets going, this is like fast food. I go, yeah, it's the best food. Yeah, and I get lost. I'm the winner. Won I get to pick? You want to pick something better? Beat me and McDonald's died coke? Sure, whatever, Well, I hope you do win it. It'd be fun. I don't think I'm gonna win it this year. No, I'm not in it. I'm here, you know.
Speaker 4: We no, Bex and I were just riffing off the air. Something we would we thought of the same joke we probably wouldn't want to be doing on there. But it involves the Rosie and the masters.
Speaker 1: Oh you guys, I'm gonna get of course he's here. Well played, get away from that jugging fan ball and I'm gonna get you. I mean I'm not getting emails. Yeah, just a lot. Look all something in Taga. It's your falt sauce. You will do anything, instigate You're an enabler. That's what you are. What's on the record. I rip Rosie. I had nothing to do with that last twenty seconds, So hang on, that was you just making that voice so so for the record, because this is a podcast, This is for eternity. Yeah, I would never edit out a podcast. You're going on record saying you don't believe in that last sketch that Mark Rosen was racist. You don't buy it.
Speaker 10: Uh, I'm gonna take this moment to exert my Fifth Amendment right excert.
Speaker 4: You know, if you choose not to make a choice, you still have made a choice.
Speaker 1: Uh, pass, So you admit it. Today's gonna be fun it. I can't wait. Lots going on, Yeah, lots going on, man, A lot of a lot of things happening. You know, mister, are you talking like fog Hornley Horn? Please stop?
Speaker 9: M hm, y.
Speaker 1: Dear fault sauce mine. Yeah, you instigated it. It's not my fault. He started it.
Speaker 5: I did you guys saw rather before the show started, we weren't gonna even.
Speaker 1: Bring it up. I got you riled up before the show started.
Speaker 11: He did.
Speaker 5: If people only heard what you were saying before we turn the MIC's on.
Speaker 1: You got me riled up. You look right at me when you said that. Well, I don't understand I contact him. You got Chris riled up?
Speaker 4: Yeah, he always does. He comes in there and just gets me all riled. I'm start saying things about my friend Mark Rosen gets me.
Speaker 1: I didn't say anything about it. I don't have to. I didn't say anything about Rosie. I like ripping Rosie. He likes ripping me. That doesn't mean I don't respect the hell out of him. Oh yeah, I'm sure that respect is mutual. No, I doubt it, But I love Rosie. Rosie's held my child then he almost knew his name.
Speaker 5: He likes being a maternity words. Did he know that you guys are going to be.
Speaker 1: There that day? Him and my dad rubbing lunch there? So you like anyone held your child. That can't be the that can't be the standard. No, but that's like important to me. Yeah, terrible people have probably held him name two Dove, name one more.
Speaker 5: He counts for two. Uh personalities in.
Speaker 1: There, Dove And how it's your fault, man Rosen?
Speaker 5: Yeah, why did you? Oh my god, you did it to him again.
Speaker 4: I wasn't even gonna say, Rosie, you kept looking at him with those beady eyes.
Speaker 1: Oh, yes you do. And Pizzas don't say bad things about Papa. See, terrible people sometimes hold babies, even without hurting him, just holding them. But still it's like, get your hands off that baby. You're a terrible person, right, Go back to the gathering near the juggalos. Yeah, who Papa and Dov go watch Sean Campil. Let's be honest. That guy over there sitting down looking at his computer, he would definitely go to the gathering to the jugglots.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well, there's loose women there, and you know there are. That's why Piz Sauce is going to.
Speaker 1: Pa.
Speaker 5: Why are you painted like a clown? It was Colonel Sanders.
Speaker 1: Here got done with the masters there, and you know who was serving it. Jeez, Max is getting emails, Sauce, who brings you the first second of the powers your mind?
Speaker 10: Show my amazing friends at gutter Helmet and Gutter Helmet mn dot com. Never clean your gutters again. You don't have to worry about them. You don't have to get up on a ladder like this weekend. Think about it.
Speaker 1: Think if you put off your spring cleaning, and that beautiful golf tournament's on. But you have to go up on a ladder and fish all that stuff out. I don't have to worry about it. Why because I have gut her helmet from my friends at gutter Heelmet. Mn dot com has gutter helmet? Ever held your baby? No?
Speaker 10: Would you put Louis in a gutter? Yeah, that's with gut her helmet on it to protect him from all the debris and rain?
Speaker 1: Yes, sir, so you'd put him up on the roof unsupervised in a gutter?
Speaker 12: No?
Speaker 9: No, what man?
Speaker 1: I don't know if you're a great parent. I'm an excellent parent. I don't know if anybody is. If you just put your son in a gutter and leave him alone on the roof, holds he like fifteen months? Yeah, that's too young to be on a roof. You know you're right, But I still trust gutter home. Good. Okay, that's the right answer. More of the powers you Why don't you have putness on the fan wools?
Speaker 2: It bound, The horn will sound and that will do it. The Wolves put it into their three game losing streak. It first tonight on twenty four to one four they're forty seventh, the win of the season. It's the ninth time in franchise history they've reached forty seven wins.
Speaker 1: In eight seeds.
Speaker 5: So it's only barely about five hundred.
Speaker 1: No, I mean they're forty seven and thirty two. Oh still remember Hawk they played eighty two.
Speaker 5: Okay, whatever, and still I would think they'd win more than.
Speaker 7: That a lot.
Speaker 1: The season's got about two months left.
Speaker 7: Nobody cares, don't you understand that?
Speaker 1: But Chris, for you, the regular season only three more games to go. Almost done, oh, almost over. And the Wolves did officially clinch a playoff spot. It was a four gune conclusion, but still officially therein yes, and if the playoffs started today and they don't, we would face Denver in round one. We have won ninth straight. Yeah, that would be a gentleman's sweep. I don't know, we've matched up pretty good against him in the past. No for us, jo Oh you think so? Ah, talk about it, we'll see. You know, we were just watching Sports Center, and you know, you guys can't go back in time. Maybe you're just gonna have to have Sports Center on and hopefully it pops up again. The Utah Mammoth debuted the Zamoth last night. Right, a zamboni that is shaped like a mammoth. It's like a fan zamboni right where it's like they loaded. It's like a party zamboni. I think it's functional. I think they're actually I don't know if it actually cleans the ice or if it's just for presentations. That thing was sick. Yeah, it's sweet. Utah is killing this. I hope that team gets good because god, dang man, yeah what team the Mammoth and oh god, timing's everything. Um Utah give me two. The name's cool, the logo's cool, the colors are cool. Now. The Zamoth is cool. The Zamboni Mammoth. The Zamoth is awesome. Google it quickly. Maybe it's it's sick. It looks like like a oh this is awesome. Yeah, it's badass. They're gonna let people party on it and ride it. Yeah it's sweet. I want to ride the Zamoth. Yeah yeah, Hawk road man, you get creative. Yeah man, this thing is legit. It's like something out of Power Rangers. Well said, that's pretty neat looking the Zamoth. The Twins should have one, not not to clean the ice. There's no ice there, just just to drive around. Yeah, but it's gotta be twins related, so there's gotta be two of them side.
Speaker 3: Everything lighting out there is just so nice. Everything look great, You look great. Yeah, just two perining by the end of the game. Yeah, you'd be done by the fifth. Look, Tommy, what are we betting on?
Speaker 1: Bastards? Are you okay? What's he doing on what I did? Sure? Why did we get ripped? Some guys coming through getting ripped on Twitter for what? I don't know. I shouldn't be even talking about it because now I'm just doing exactly what he wants.
Speaker 7: But yeah, he's something about call this shi Yeah yeah, let me get to the couple of dbates.
Speaker 1: He's I don't know who cares? Who cares? Yeah, we're all do you know I had whatever? It looked like you had the best possible time in Las Vegas. Yeah, man, it was. Vegas is undefeated. It is. And then you're with your fam and I get to hang out smole the whole time. Yeah, it's the dream. Bought a picture with you with your arm around smoll. I think I saw a sess in the background of one picture. You FaceTime anybody. You guys are dressed to the nines. Though you're going to Circa swim, you're walking the strip, I.
Speaker 7: Said, I said this to my parents. Circa is my favorite place out there. Not kidding you know everything about it.
Speaker 1: It does, it doesn't of Tommy Olsen, right, and I don't mean now as in terms of like the remnants from this past week and was saying like that is that's your vibe. That Circus swim thing has you written all over it, right, just that's perfect for you. Oh and then we got I took a picture. I'll show you a chicken strip, just platter. There was like fifty chicken strips. So it was perfect. Sounds nice by the pool, Yeah, it's just perfect. What everybody else get. I gotta tell you a story.
Speaker 5: I'll you guys, you will. You won't believe it, thank you, you can.
Speaker 11: You can.
Speaker 1: Just it's not arable.
Speaker 7: No, well no, because it's not like anything sexual but all kind of kind of course.
Speaker 1: Because it's food relating. So we got it. Got that later. It's what it's like, what we what we saw there and what almost Yeah, what did you do with the chicken fingers? But you know like, I love dressing up up there and just looking like a douche with us soon on. It's fine. You can do Vegas however you want. Yeah, right, do Vegas your Waygas your way. It was so fun.
Speaker 5: Did you uh do you wear something nice for uh bread?
Speaker 1: Yeah? You have nicehien FaceTime Derek Saeter her home. Well, yeah, I literally I find myself. I literally myself. You probably did. We were walking like casino to casino. I find myself navigating to old Schmolsander. Yes, yes, I noticed some photos I noticed and I'm like, yeah, well and then my mom always is there for me. She's like, because you haven't seen her in a long time. I'm like, yeah, your mom's the best. I was with him last week. I'm gonna do with him this week. Your mom is the ultimate cheerleader, that's all. No matter what stand, she makes me feel so good. So yeah, it was, Uh, it was the best. You know, it's just set.
Speaker 5: Did tests make to play home?
Speaker 1: Have you seen her?
Speaker 7: Yes?
Speaker 5: Okay, cool?
Speaker 1: It was great over there. Good damn sure win any money? No got killed? Yeah I got killed. Strategy Well, you know, like when you sneak down and get coffee. I was texting you just shaking like, uh, what's his name? In vacation because you need to gamble? Yeah coffee you mean higons. Yeah, I acted like I went to the wrong Starbucks just to buy some more time. Literally literally just throw.
Speaker 7: It just two hundred on red black and then it goes green. I'm like, this is just the worst.
Speaker 1: It's just because then you try to do the quick fixes. Man, does that not work? The quick fix is just kidding me every time. And then the next thing, you know, you're just sad all day and you're like, damn it. Yeah, the worst part. At least you have fifty chicken fingers to get away your sorrows gambling. You're sitting now, schmoll, schmoll, just on a heater playing black Jacket.
Speaker 7: I'm playing right next to him, and I'm just sitting there just wishing he would die because he's killed.
Speaker 1: And then he won't hold your hand because why don't we make out? Oh my god, that's terrible. No, Then like I give says some money, she starts winning. My mom, you need to go down town so to hand. So everybody won, but you a lot of people won.
Speaker 7: My dad, he's just he doesn't like he'll stick around because he's call's gambling. I'm giving her all my money, so he'll just kind of hang out.
Speaker 1: But he's not much of a gambler, not much small is and he he won and I was just double down, totally hammered and he lost all his money. But he's too nice to say, you need to go see who for Damn.
Speaker 5: I think you're right.
Speaker 1: So it's I got the helicopter, I go check it out. I think Greg hand back you really like it. I think you could take the boss and stops everything. I think you'd like better.
Speaker 5: Vegas Reno.
Speaker 1: Man, it was so fun though. And the gw haitson family out there too, so it was great. Did you see Zacho at all? You guys overlapped?
Speaker 7: We were we were snapchatting, wow, but never never overlapped. It's just one I'm with my family. I just ended up just staying with them.
Speaker 1: It was great. It was so fun.
Speaker 7: Went to Cosmo, you know, just played all that one one.
Speaker 1: Verbina had like five.
Speaker 7: Yeah, that's like assessedas it with vodka and she that's like her favorite drinks.
Speaker 1: So we sat there the whole time. We went to Pinky's. You ever heard of Pinkies where you grossed out your favorite spot.
Speaker 7: So they do you know, vander vander Pump, Yeah, Lisa, yes, so they just they beer.
Speaker 1: Think of beer parks. Are you walking towards the wind right? Yeah? The Cromwell is now vander Pump. Yes, they've right on the corner.
Speaker 7: It's called Pinkies and it's like a bougie, bougie cool restaurant.
Speaker 1: But they're keep going. So they're drinks the.
Speaker 7: Best drinks I ever like, they really like take pride in it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, really good. They have about thirty five bucks.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 7: You know, when you're there, you don't like to look, you know, you don't and then you look at your AMEX on the way home and you want to cry. Yeah huh and then you realize you lost all your money. Sure yeah, and then oh wait, wait, you're hosting a massive party this week.
Speaker 1: That'll be cheap. Shouldn't be a good time, top good planning. But by the way, ye put your guys faces on the end O the power Trip. I need you guys, there's I'm coming. I'll be there. I'll be there, you promise. Yeah, Okay, what time do you start? It starts?
Speaker 7: It too The weather's really, I need it to be nice out, I need it to be But either way, it's gonna be fun.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it'll be fun. It's gonna be fantastic. Can I ask one sense of a question? Kay? No, you didn't answer this. Chris is the theme of the day. It's like, so we got to ask this now. So we're all invaded? Right? Is Mark Rose invited?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Sure, okay, good, okay, I just I thought maybe Sauce would have told you. Let's like, let's not invite him because saus doesn't want to see what. I'm not going to be there? Oh wow, just to straight up decline? Why not? Wow? Just out that's fine? Why why aren't you going to be there? Dovin Center home will be there for him? Oh well, what are we? You know what that means? None of you have to show up, won't talk to anybody. I will be busy already drowning centera. Let me save you. Tom you should be hosted. Why are you fondling cetera? Why why aren't you kiss everybody in the showing? Because I'm I want to watch it at home. Yeah that's fair. What fantastically?
Speaker 4: Tommy knows I love him more than anything and nothing's happening on Saturday, swim.
Speaker 10: Lessons with my kiddo in the morning, and then I'm gonna irrelevant and sit down.
Speaker 5: Is Louis taking you to swim lesson?
Speaker 1: Yep, yep, he's holding me up this time the paper white. So Tommy is hosting a party to watch the thing you want to watch the most, but you won't watch it with Tommy time out. You're not going, won't show up. I am too. It's like a super Bowl party.
Speaker 7: No one really likes going.
Speaker 1: You know you're already watch it. I just will.
Speaker 5: I want somebody to hang out.
Speaker 1: With Tommy be playing Spin the.
Speaker 9: Bottle with.
Speaker 1: Center Hey, make it, take it. Seven Minutes in Heaven, a good Boy, Front Page Sports, and The Power Trimony to returns after this on the.
Speaker 13: The Outlaw Music Festival is coming August nineteenth, Willie Nelson, Navid Brothers, Lucas Nelson and Moore at Mystic Lake Amphitheater. Tickets are available now. All the details of kafan dot com keyword calendar Time now for Front Paid Sports presented by Holiday Station Stores.
Speaker 1: Alway Station Stores. Three Monsters for eight bucks, Mix and match any flavor of Monster Energy that you want at holiday, whether it's the Ultra zero's those juice flavors. Where's that button? You guys like it? The juice lagging the Jews? You like the monster juice?
Speaker 7: You lagging the Jews. I get your money.
Speaker 1: Free for eight bucks for a limited time with our friends at holiday. Thanks Holiday, I love you Holiday.
Speaker 7: I was in Wdina yesterday. I have a great holiday.
Speaker 1: Oh, Wadina, great area. Where's Wadina on the way to Perham? Yeah, look at you fantastic. Let me ask you a question again. I've lived in Minnesota my entire forty five years on this planet. Where's Perham again? On the way to Detroit Lakes? So northwest, SUSC northwest? Yeah, yeah, yeah, okay, yeah, yeah, right on. Ye's so good? Big boy jobbing Wadina. Yeah, just you know, dudes driving around around probably not the Minnesota Wild bef back in five to two. That's all they do is beat the crack and they finish the season three and zero against Seattle. Goals by Boldy his forty second, Felino's eighth, Tarasenko's twenty third, Johanson's fifteenth, and Eric Sanek added one an empty netter. That's goal number nineteen BOLDI forty two freaking goals, the Wall of Saint Paul twenty five saves. So that's the good news is that the Wild one. The bad news is that Dallas also won in overtime four to three against Calgary, So the Wild remain two points behind Dallas. They are going to be our first round opponent. It's just a matter of what team has home ice, and that's still up for grabs. With whatever it is three or so games to go, including up next at Dallas tomorrow. So if the Wild can beat the Dallas Stars tomorrow in regulation, we got it all notted up with just a couple of games to go. Yeah, you know, it's going to be a highly a highly competitive game.
Speaker 12: I think that both teams, there's a lot to play for obviously, and I think, uh, you know, being in that environment and having a highly competitive game, you know, it's good for us. I think we'll be able to see some different things. And like I said, whether it's a lineup that we have, or you want to look at certain certain players, like you said, the matchups, whatever it might be, I think there's gonna be a lot, a lot to.
Speaker 1: Take out of it.
Speaker 5: There You go oh, comes down to this, mean, are we that good?
Speaker 7: Like if these two teams, like it was a random shuffle, would be we one and two.
Speaker 1: Well, what do you mean because of Colorado's number one? Colorado's got it locked up. They have one hundred and twelve points. Dallas is at one oh four, the wild is at one o two. Okay, there are one, two, three four teams in the East that have one hundred and two or more.
Speaker 10: Isn't is one of them? Zucker's Buffalo Sabers? Yeah, how about really?
Speaker 1: Yeah? First time I think in fourteen years they made a super long playoff drought and our guy, Jason's got like twenty something goals. He's having a good year. Yeah.
Speaker 10: And they said last year that he wanted to stick around because he saw a lot of promise in the team. And he's like, yeah, he's like their leader. I mean he's like fifty two.
Speaker 1: I think by now it seems uh a little old tight spot for fifty two. Okay, Okay, he did. Yeah, Tage Thompson thirty eight goals, Alex Tuck former Minnesota while number thirty, and then Jason Zucker twenty three man twenty three goals in fifty nine games for Zuck. That's awesome.
Speaker 5: That's cool man.
Speaker 1: Good for him, dude. Yeah, and he's got the eighteen assists of forty one points. Solid year for Jason. Yeah, good for him kicking some ass. I mean, wet's see here, he's not fifty two years old. Jason is thirty four.
Speaker 5: Yeah. In case you guys are wondering, by the way, it isn't Thursday, it's Wednesday. Tommy just making a little extra.
Speaker 1: Appearance for us because it wants to be in the golf bet and he missed us, and you got a big boy job tomorrow.
Speaker 7: I'm in Rochester tomorrow, big conference down in Rochester. Mayo Clinic.
Speaker 1: Let's go Mayo Clinic. Ah, boy, I wish he would have taken to.
Speaker 11: Day off.
Speaker 1: National holiday for me tomorrow.
Speaker 5: You can be honest if you like any surgeries you're having or something no no.
Speaker 1: I remember, I'm like in a like construction world or whatever, not having anything installed, or you got some special surgeries. What are you building down there?
Speaker 5: What are they building down there?
Speaker 7: They are building like a massive, massive new hospital, like five billion dollars down there. But there's a huge conference down there. It's a healthcare conference. That's what we go down there for.
Speaker 5: Yeah, man, you get her done, don't you wear like all the suits, you know, kissing babies, selling things? Man, just sell it.
Speaker 1: It's great.
Speaker 5: It's the best. It's so your machine, I.
Speaker 1: Mean, yeah we are. It's yeah, you're kissing babies the whole time. Yeah. Yeah. You loving the job though, right, love, big boy je It's great, fantastic. Look at you, Look at you what you sold for us? Yeah, that'd be fun. Do you want to no? Good? The Minnesota Timberwolves one one twenty four to one oh four over the Pacers. The Wolves officially clinch a playoff spot. I Owe Desumo had a team high twenty four points. The Wolves shot forty one percent from three. But again, the paces are terrible, So you gotta beat a team that's bad, and they did. The Wolves are forty seven and thirty two Indiana eighteen and sixty one. They're that bad. Yep, that's NAP's a three game losing street for the Wolves. Three games to go at Orlando tonight, then at Houston Friday, Houston's red hot, and then the Pelicans Sunday, and then the regular season is over. Like we mentioned a second ago. If the playoffs started today and they don't, the Minnesota Timberwolves would face the Denver Nuggets in round one because the Nuggets have a one game lead over fourth place Los Angeles and tied for fourth place kind of in fifth place the Houston Rockets, who again have won seven straight, so Denver's won ninth straight. The Lakers are falling apart without Austin Reeves and Luka Donsich, they've lost three straight. Did you guys see the score last night? So the Yeah. The Oklahoma City Thunder won one twenty three to e and sports Centers said it's the first time in the history of the NBA that a team has won three consecutive games by thirty five or more. My god, I mean you said it, Corey the other day when we were talking about this, that the Lakers two best players are out and that has never been said about a team. Lebron James is on. But it's correct, it's correct. Correct. The top two are Reeves and and he's just he's still very good, but he can't carry a teams old, he's not battle. Did he play Lebron? Yeah? Probably. Let me look, I guess it would be floored if he didn't let me look Lebron last night, had.
Speaker 10: He didn't, Oh, didn't play. He didn't want to get run over by Oklahoma City. And they're gonna need him in the playoffs. Mat Who knows if he'll play any more games because he can't win any of the bits anymore, right because he's sat out over seventeen games or whatever it is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's uh like Cay Cunningham and Luca, Dusty Man, Lebron, they all can't win. No, they can't be they're all like ineligible for those end of season awards because of the sixty five things. And Wenby is on the brink because he's at sixty four. But the rib contusion apparently is not as bad as they thought it might be, so it sounds like he might return and get that final game in. So he's gonna be eligible for all that ar or Luca coming back for the first round.
Speaker 14: No, they said they said probably the second round if they could get out of the first and they won't.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, that's huge. They won't. They'll probably they'll probably get swept, right Max, So yeah, I mean I think they maybe would have a chance against Houston, but he got he got Brownie James goodding significant minutes and you know that'd be sweet if we were wrong, and he just like all of a sudden, turns to MIDI Lebron and starts dunking on people that yeah, he's bought so much, put your hands on he's not good.
Speaker 14: But well, I mean, we'll see if Lebron could just it would be it would be an interesting part of the future documentary if you can get him out of the first round sick.
Speaker 1: Speaking of documentaries, I did watch episode four of Born to Bowl same Yeah, how was it? Uh uh less dramatic and caddy and bitchy? Right, They just showed a couple of shots of that Anthony Simonson basically calling people d heads again, But it was like thirty seconds of the whole episode. It was mostly actually about the competition of bowling. It was the most I don't know, sports feeling one of the four.
Speaker 14: That's what I was just saying to Hawk, actually basic, Like we've been joking that it's kind of hard knocks for bowling, and I feel like episode four it literally kind of turned into hard knocks.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it truly was like, here's here they show the the national like Bowling Center and Reno the one that they actually show in Kingpin, like the Big Tournament Kingpin, and it's like the Big Tournament and it comes down to E. J. Tackett and in Bellmo, and it's a it's a dramatic like it's this is the you know, the two goats basically heads up and who's gonna win and how devastating it is for the loser, and it's it felt like you were watching an actual sporting event instead of a real Housewives of Bowling, which a couple of the episodes were, and those were the best ones when they just hated each other.
Speaker 7: Yeah, did you did you know how it worked the tournament before you watch this? Because I had no idea like the amount of pins that fell mattered.
Speaker 1: Oh no, I didn't. I didn't know the widdling down process, maybe qualification. I had no idea like the concept of bolling, but.
Speaker 7: I didn't know they played thirty rounds and like every pin it came down, I missed it by a pin.
Speaker 1: I didn't know that. No clue, right, I didn't know that that guy's a spad though, which one that Simons? Yeah, he's amazing. He's a lot of fun. How about that Belmo guy?
Speaker 14: Just basically I didn't know that whole thing about him inventing his own style, did Yeah.
Speaker 1: Dude looks like he's just absolutely loaded. If you watch the first couple of episodes, every bowler looks like they're living check to check. And then they showed a little couple of glimpses of Belmo's like just estate in Australia, and he looks like he's Oh, you guys would geek out. He's got like this giant wall of of like Jordan's and Nikes, like this giant shoe display. Yeah, Belmo, just look him upon this his his he's a he's a bowling icon. He's considered maybe the greatest of all time. Really, yeah, and he has a you remember watching him, it looks like he's got a ton of money. He like gallops right and then he throws the he throws it with two hands. Yeah. Do you guys just growing up that? What did you guys watch growing up? Like? Not really, not really.
Speaker 7: I just remember there's been nothing a while now, you know, there'd be nothing on and then the bowling, the bowling was on when there was nothing else.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Elmo stud Horse Almo has got some money, he's got some shoes, Like does he fight private? Is he that loaded?
Speaker 14: Yeah?
Speaker 1: But that was the other thing matchual about though. I watched it last night. Sounds like he's he's got like three or four young kids, and he basically made it sound like he's gone six months out of the year. Yeah, made it sound like he doesn't see his kids a lot. That's pretty tough. Yeah, and he did the old Oh it hurts me more than it hurts them.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 5: How many families does he have?
Speaker 1: I think just the one. The cameras didn't find the younger ones.
Speaker 14: But yeah, he basically had like more championships than everybody behind him combined.
Speaker 1: Basically, he's that good. Yeah, he's that good. I just I don't know. I don't know how many more episodes there are of this, but this is a fun watch man. I'm kind of hooked on this show. Are you watching Pitt No? I still haven't started it.
Speaker 7: Dude, it's so good since Thrownes.
Speaker 5: Period told you so good, so good, so good.
Speaker 1: Hug you caught up.
Speaker 5: Real closet.
Speaker 1: Wait, he's got to finish on Watson before it gets canceled.
Speaker 4: Right, I'm gonna watch the whole season again before the last episode, so I know what's going on.
Speaker 1: Thank you, all right, What really matters is next? The room will fill up about eight o'clock because Rosen's in studio. At eight Hope Fox will be here. We're doing the Masters. Bete, Kevin Gorg will be here. Losses get to between now and nine. Bonus Tommy on the fan. It's your final shot at regular season Wild tickets. All day, We've got your shot at tickets. So Wild versus Ducks next Tuesday. I'm gonna do.
Speaker 13: Just use the iHeartRadio app to send us a talk back to us which team scores first Tomorrow night when the Wild take on the Dallas starts. All the details at campaign dot com keyword contests.
Speaker 5: There you go, and it is time to find out what truly matters in this world.
Speaker 1: That's what really matters. You get that right, butt up, but up up up. What really matters has brought to you by Ovo, Lasik and Lens. My friends at Oval, Leasyk and Lenz can change your life in under two minutes an I because it's super fast. Lasik at ovo i dot com the best Ovo Lasgan Lens. All Right, The Masters is tomorrow the Master's Bete and our show is at eight o'clock. The Master's Tea times and groups were announced yesterday. Day one is tomorrow.
Speaker 5: Yep.
Speaker 1: The defending champ, of course is Rory McElroy. Oh no, I'm I'm joking. Of course they have ye yesterday Chefler's and like one of the last groups. Correct, he's one of the last guys, big favorite. Yeah, he's the big favorite. He's a ghost, of course, yes, the ghost. No, okay, no, I no, no. We'll do the the same bit as always where uh, the winner gets the gets the win, second place gets the gets their money back and the cut money, and then third and fourth get their money back and break even. Third and fourth, third and fourth.
Speaker 7: Oh so everything's the old school ways back third and fourth and also that includes ties, so that that's a lot.
Speaker 1: That's a way for a lot of people technically to be safe. We got to huge. He got like fourteen or fifteen people. Sixteen, Yeah, that's a lot.
Speaker 10: The reason Scotty hasn't played like Scotty Scheffler, but he's unfair in this kind of setting.
Speaker 1: To get him with the first pick most likely the top ten guy, heill top ten most likely, and if he gets hot, he'll most likely win. He's the best golfer in the world. So sick Well, what really matters.
Speaker 5: Is this probably be warm there, so I bet he does get hot.
Speaker 1: Who are you gonna pick? Hawk?
Speaker 5: Probably Jim Abbott, the guy with one hand.
Speaker 1: I just snotted.
Speaker 5: I just nodded.
Speaker 1: That was funny.
Speaker 4: Washington, say, was originally going to be uh named a Columbia, but it was feared it might be confused with the district of Columbia, so the name was changed to Washington, which is city.
Speaker 5: Mm hmm, So Washington went in stead of with Columbia.
Speaker 1: With Washington. Good choice or not?
Speaker 5: I mean, just seems like there's more names available.
Speaker 1: Yeah, both confusing? Just get another name?
Speaker 10: Yeah, yeah, what he said, Jim, You know, like gym or abbit or drop foot or Cetter Home, ceter Home, drop foot or drop foot.
Speaker 1: What are you guys wearing Saturday to the party, Tommy? If I showed up wearing what I always wear, would you be mad if I did an exception for you? What am I supposed to love it? What am I supposed to golf attire? Well, golf I have I have extra golf atticker.
Speaker 5: Don't like a douche whoa.
Speaker 1: Yes more or less?
Speaker 7: Yes, that's right, saucy sweatshirt brand that he's wearing right now.
Speaker 1: I'm I have a full that's uh. I got a new alphabet, like revealing it til don't do that. The basketball on the planet not even closed and it's it's man, they don't give it away. It is.
Speaker 5: Signed to buy a new outfit.
Speaker 1: Yeah you do.
Speaker 5: That's the first time I've ever done that.
Speaker 1: But like, that's steam parties. That's what we've done that forever.
Speaker 4: But first time I've ever been to parties. Steam party didn't involves.
Speaker 7: Oh wait no, yeah, they might be around, Okay, but I I do have extra I have extra clothes for you, like if they don't like if you don't have golf attire.
Speaker 5: You've seen that. I'm only five six, right, don't look.
Speaker 1: Like Josh basket again.
Speaker 4: I'll be right.
Speaker 1: I'm telling you it would be so fun.
Speaker 5: No, I don't mind buying new clothes.
Speaker 1: You guys have a lot of give up giveaways too, giveaways, giveaways. You're doing better than I Hot radio. You got a street team to what really matters is this? I just did Okay, twins four to two over the Tigers. The Twins let four zip after five. Tosh Bradley's been awesome so far through three games, six and a third yesterday, six hits, one run, ten strikeouts, his ERA one point zero eight through three and the Twins have won all three of his starts. Wow, and let's go our guy.
Speaker 10: They got him in a last minute trade with I think the Blue Jays for Griffin Jacks at the end of the trade deadline. He was basically a throwaway trade because Griffin Jacks had like five years left on his contract and the Poles didn't want to pay it, so they threw him to the Blue Jays, and then.
Speaker 1: The Blue Jays gave us Taj Bradley.
Speaker 7: Is there any way we actually like major league this thing and like really like just going back run.
Speaker 1: I mean, they're five and six. The Tigers, I believe, were supposed to be pretty solid. They're four and seven, and of course we beat Tark Schoogl yesterday we be in the Twins four and two thirds for Schoobl eight hits, four runs, seven strikeouts. Two more games against Detroit, won the night at six forty over versus Valdez, and then tomorrow at twelve forty final game for this four game set. Mick able for the Twins tomorrow. But so far through three games or Todd Bradley sixteen and two thirds, just two earned runs, twenty two strikeouts, four walks. It's a blazing start. And I think the first three games Blaze didn't he his last start. I think he's the first picture to throw like one oh one or something. He threw like over one hundred miles an hour. Oh my god, he's put up like schemes numbers. Oh, he's putting up.
Speaker 10: But Max and I call MLB the show numbers absolutely, the strikeouts all the way up.
Speaker 1: To ninety nine. Who just throws Ricky mode? Yeah, twenty three strikeouts through you know, like eight innings.
Speaker 5: What if I can dressed like the shark?
Speaker 1: Well, then, oh yes, say less? Would you would you make it? Would you bring an extra one in your pocket?
Speaker 5: In my pants?
Speaker 1: That'd be the dream?
Speaker 7: Yes?
Speaker 1: What if becomes dressed as a actual shark. Your beautiful wife is going to be like a furry literally, it was a furry convention in Vegas when I was saying no. That just happened to coincide with shocking timing. I swear how long you did you bring your suit? All? For one, you were an anatomically correct gopher, weren't. Oh yeah, that'd be I thought it was you, et cetera.
Speaker 7: But if you Dad, if you do come dressed as like an actual shark, that'd be even more funny.
Speaker 1: Then you were like, I don't have to talk to anybody. Stand there'd be even better.
Speaker 4: It'd be great if you see a shark at your party, just know it's me in that costume.
Speaker 7: Thin, it'd be fantastic.
Speaker 1: So hand, how many members of the Power Tip Warning Show exist?
Speaker 11: What?
Speaker 1: Thirty nine and a half? How many show that text thread? I mean, I believe we have what a little over a thousand cast member?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 1: A thousand? If you had to be right? How many show up on Saturday zero? If I had to be right, got to be right? I had if one? Yeah, So give me the list. I've had. It's been twelve years on this show, right, twelve years this April. I've had over forty fifty parties. I've invited you guys. Everyone, it's over. I'm not even old. Zach Zach's been the one. Yeah, So that's about it. So give me the quickly give me the list of Power Trip or KFE and members who have been invited to this party on Saturday. Go. Uh every so everyone that comes on the show, do you want to listen to go as fast as you can? Sirish you you one? Two to four? So Sauce, Corey Hawk, yep, Max.
Speaker 7: Zach Zach six Yeah, Marnie Marnie Liber Liber Crysol Muss Criesel Parker Bonus, bonus twelve, Dove Dove.
Speaker 1: Lawyer Lambert Roy Lambert fourteen? Who were forgetting Rosie Rosie's fifteen? Fargo Fargo sixteen? You said, Barnie, is there anyone else? Christ Dad him already? So we're at sixteen ish, yeah, sixteen. You think if you had to put three months mortgage, it's zero. Yeah. Even though Chris says he's thinking about getting and outfit buying out for him, he's leaning towards going, I'm gonna be drinking some lean look at that. Hell yeah, Now the morning of Saturday, Chris is gonna hate that he has to go. Sure, right now, he's excited about it. Huh, right now, it sounds fantastic. It's a good he's got He's got four days to die. You know what I mean? Thank you's got four days to find something else to do, you guys, I know I got another thing. By the way, April twenty fifth, nineteen ninety two.
Speaker 7: April twenty fifth, go for spring game.
Speaker 1: We do a dry run. That's a hard pass. I mean, I want to go to a game with you. Spring game is a hard pass. We do it. I'd rather buy old teeth, don't dry road going to Mannings. You know, scope it out. I was off Komo yesterday. I wanted to stop so badly in a while. Been a minute. It's my turning your turn. What really matters is this. I'm gonna be there Hawks Daddy. I'll make out with you if you walk in the door.
Speaker 5: She I'm still coming anyway.
Speaker 4: In nineteen sixty four, a USDA FLATTUS researcher told NASA that astronaut flatulence could cause an explosion in sealed capsules. He found a subject to produce zero gas after eating one hundred grams of beans, and suggested NASA recruit methane free astronauts. NASA said, We're just gonna ban beans instead. You freak so if they farked too much on the blows up, it could blow up, sparked. It's methane Hu's it's.
Speaker 1: So freaking, mind blowingly awesome that we're doing this, and it is so crazy. I know, we joked about it yesterday. Most of us don't care. You know what I'm saying, like it is the peak of human intelligence to pull off what we're doing. And it's like, can't wait for the Masters tomorrow.
Speaker 7: Yeah, you know what I'm saying, Well, we know the schedule, you know who's teeing off at what time. I have no idea what's going on with the thing. And it's just incredible. Yeah, is it still going they're not back yet. Yeah, everything's good on the moon. They circle, just circling it, going to the dark side of the Moon. But technically already trip already month, five ten days, five days, I forget something like that. It's not very long, three hour tour.
Speaker 1: But the point is is, yeah, technically then they've gone further away from Earth than anybody's ever gone. That's probably like a thousand miles. But still that's a that's that's a hot Sure, a thousand miles is a lot, but they fantastic.
Speaker 7: That's on the Master's playlist.
Speaker 1: By the way, you guy should see the playlist we put together. My god, am I selling it? You guys?
Speaker 5: You cannot talk me out of it, no matter how murry heart you try.
Speaker 1: That's fair. A couple of year songs are on the Master's playlist. Yeah, and I can getting which one Cherry Hill and.
Speaker 5: You have to distance?
Speaker 1: Yeah, but a arch As I can't download them.
Speaker 5: Oh that's right, right, Yeah.
Speaker 1: Rise is not on Spotify. Everybody.
Speaker 7: We have to lie so once, like, once it starts to get dark, I'm gonna say we have the lead singer Rise here.
Speaker 1: He's gonna do a live set for us. No, you won't even know he's gone. If you want to get dark, stay in for eight hours. Yeah, Hawks settle it in. Once he gets Chris rolls in on Saturday, Tommy hands him the itinerary. Hawks set list is at eleven AM to one A or eleven BM to one am. You can get off stage about one and head home if you want. Hawk will be there unders twenty minutes. Where'd I go to my golf? Jeez, golf gxy go to the mall. Just go to the mall and cruise. You'll find something. Yeah, be great, it's I.
Speaker 7: Tell you what, golf golf clothes are really comfy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, man, they're great.
Speaker 5: I bet I'm not say yeah, I'm sure they are.
Speaker 1: They do have a little douche to them. Well yeah into it? Yeah am I word?
Speaker 7: Uh?
Speaker 1: Because I wear jean shorts on go to Talbot's.
Speaker 7: Yeah, so like my parents wear like the caddy outfits. If you just want to get like a white Caddy Master's out.
Speaker 1: Your parents are the best. Oh they're the best. Yeah.
Speaker 5: Well they're very tolerant.
Speaker 1: Hey, Tommy tolerant. I saw myself in clothes like those that have to kick my own ass.
Speaker 11: Cour Okay, realistic if I if I I'm not going to but like, let's say I gave you on a Saturday, on this Saturday when you you cherish doing nothing, I gave you a Genie came down and gave me, let's say ten grand.
Speaker 1: Ten grand is the number.
Speaker 7: But you have to wear an outfit of my golf choice from Golf Galax. You have to wear it the whole time, and you have to be there from two until the sun is down about nine nine thirty.
Speaker 1: It's not July, I know, but did you do it for ten I'll tell you how much I like you. And this is this is truly, this is my honest answer. This is not even a hypothetical. This was on the table. If this is on the table, I do it for ninety five hundred.
Speaker 5: You're giving him a deal.
Speaker 1: Oh that's kind.
Speaker 7: Look out, what does have nice fire golf clothes?
Speaker 1: I believe it? Right? Rickey Fowler? Right home again, big boom, Tommy? Is this Okay? That's that's what he's wearing. It's like you are seeing what said he or not I said at home? And I wear her together? What he bought that for?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: All right, more of the Power to Morning Show after this on the fan.
Speaker 5: This says you can only wear it on the second hole.
Speaker 1: Man, My good.
Speaker 4: Hey, I'm gonna start with it. What really matters right out of the box he ready for it is this.
Speaker 1: This is.
Speaker 4: Michael Cork, a Chicago man had something called fatal insomnia.
Speaker 1: Oh.
Speaker 4: He was so sleep deprived that he was fully awake for six months no before he passed away in nineteen ninety three.
Speaker 1: I thought you would die much much faster than six months.
Speaker 5: He's forty two years old.
Speaker 1: How does that even work? Yeah, my mom had really bad insomnia for like two years. It's awful. You just just lay there. It's so bad. I feel for the guy. I think our guy, uh, Chad Hartman has insomnia. Does your mind?
Speaker 6: Is that what it is?
Speaker 1: He just can't sleep.
Speaker 4: Yeah, let's see, just turned forty his good health soon. I obvious that the music teacher Chicago High School had a problem. He was suffering for more than just your run of the mill insomnia. It wasn't just taking longer than normal fall asleep. He was suffering from a common problem of waking up frequently over the course of the night.
Speaker 5: And then he started He got to the point where he wasn't sleeping at all.
Speaker 4: Gods, in a few months, corks lack of sleep was causing obvious physical and mental deterioration. He developed problems with balance and had trouble walking. He began to display the signs of dementia. There were times when he appeared to lose touch with reality.
Speaker 1: I might have done You're real close.
Speaker 5: Sometimes these episodes involved hallucinations.
Speaker 1: Yep, yep.
Speaker 5: If it says something about a constant erection, I'm in deep trouble.
Speaker 1: Yeah, thinking about dambling. See, this guy must have had some kind of weird case though, because I see the old chat shept like, how long can somebody live without without sleeping? Most people can survive three to seven days without sleep, but then so vere symptoms start after that, And they're basically saying once you get past about a week, it's essentially fatal. But it says in rare conditions like fatal insomnia, which was what you're talking about, progressive loss of sleep can eventually be fatal though a specific medal. Though this is a specific medical disorder. So again, what's the difference between this guy going six months yea and then the average person going eleven days and that's essentially as long as you can go is seven to eleven days.
Speaker 4: I don't know for sure, but what's the hook this kind of points at it sleep becomes progressively disrupted more and more until they eventually aren't sleeping at all.
Speaker 5: So I think it might be your body.
Speaker 1: So you are technically sleeping, but your sleep is getting worse every day. The amount of sleep you're getting is lower every day, and then after six months, then you're down to zero minutes of sleep, yeah, and you cannot fall asleep, and then you last probably three to seven days and then it's over for sure.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't know sure what they mean by minimal sleep, but they finally put him in the hospital after one hundred and thirty days with the absolute bare minimum of sleep. When he died, he'd been essentially awake for six months.
Speaker 9: Oh.
Speaker 4: Fatal insomnia is a rare disease that usually develops in middle age or later.
Speaker 1: There you go.
Speaker 4: Wow and begins with complaints of trouble sleeping or excessive fatigue.
Speaker 5: During the day.
Speaker 7: Would you, guys, rather take your favorite meal, best meal of the year, or or die in somney?
Speaker 14: Nine hours is straight sleep, unterrupted nine hours of straight sleep. I don't even know the last time I got nine hours of sleep period.
Speaker 1: I'd rather pick the meal, just because again, I'm fine with like six hours of sleep. Just give me six and give me a caney I combo nos law extra toast, and I'm happier. Nine hours of sleep now, I'd take the nine hours of sleep that bis me more joy I don't even know. But again, even on days that I can sleep in, I don't remember the last time I slept for nine hours. That just isn't a thing I know.
Speaker 5: But what if he could that's the thing. You'd be better.
Speaker 1: I can't. I get up at like five thirty things on the week. That's why I was international. NFL games are the best. Let's go like eleven.
Speaker 5: I might be asleep right now, I'm not sure.
Speaker 1: Look, fatal insomnia. You look handsome.
Speaker 5: Thanks baby, I'm definitely dreaming.
Speaker 1: Then if you said that would be so bad.
Speaker 4: Just over two hundred individuals worldwide are known to carry the mutation of their gene associated with fatal familia insomnia.
Speaker 1: What's the longest you guys think you've ever been away consecutively?
Speaker 7: Seventy two hours?
Speaker 1: Seventy two Okay, I'm in the about two day range. Yeah, I think I've gone about forty eight and twenty four of them are playing cards geez. Yeah, but then it was a lot on the front end and a lot on the back end, so I think it was probably close to forty eight hours straight. And it's the worst feeling in the world. It's the worst feeling in the world. Yeah, that Red Eye home was the worst day of my life. Cried, I remember that, Remember that story. Sure, Schmole's batch and then Marks Batch. I've done a couple of times. You were ye whole time.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you were crying on the party because you retired.
Speaker 1: That's why, because you knew it was you couldn't talk him out of it in the seventy two hours and it was such a bad day, a horrible day, that you did it again. I did like six months this time. No, no, no joke, like no, yeah, seventy two hours because we'd go lay down at like eight in the morning, yeah, snuggle.
Speaker 7: Yeah, well like eight to ninth, and then we'd all text each other like we can't sleep, let's just go, and we went up again.
Speaker 10: That was one of the first times we were there. I got up to you to the sports the story. Three of you walked by and I'm like, oh boy, it was like seven thirty in the morning. You guys were just coming back from whatever you were left r.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Merks Batch. That's one of those things like if like House of the Dragon episode is called Merk's.
Speaker 7: Batch, You're like, I wonder what that's all about.
Speaker 1: Where going?
Speaker 5: What is that on your shirt?
Speaker 1: Tommy A Cemono, No, it's just Merks match free. Nando Mendoza will not attend the NFL Draft. This is a trend in the last like ten years or so. We've had a lot of number one picks in the last decade. You say, like, nah, not gonna go. Uh, he's going to stay with his family in Miami instead. Instead, apparently he doesn't want to go to Pittsburgh in April, so he is not planning on attending the NFL Draft, where he will overwhelmingly be the first pick. Did they get an appearance fee for showing up to the draft? I don't know how that works, but it's never a great look when the number one pick is like, nah, not interested, Well the NFL, that's weird. It's uh, it's his mom related because of like her condition. Okay, but but we've also had like what I don't know, four or five others in the last ten years.
Speaker 10: Skim, but isn't the last one? Trevor Lawrence to the ESPN said yesterday.
Speaker 1: Hay On somebody else.
Speaker 10: So there's like but like they'll go and do like the red carpet shows and wear like a you know, like a deodorant company T shirt. They'll get paid for that. They'll go on Pat McAfee's show with like, you know, a thing a Gatorade, and they'll get paid for that.
Speaker 1: ESPN dot Com says Mendoza would be the latest top pick to not attend to the draft in person. Trayvon Walker in twenty twenty two didn't, Trevor Lawrence in twenty twenty one didn't, Baker Mayfield in twenty eighteen didn't, and Miles Garrett in twenty seventeen also did not.
Speaker 7: Those are only number one picks, are number one overall.
Speaker 10: Yeah, they said, well, yeah, I didn't know about the Trayvon Walker bit because they said it was oh, they said it was Trevor Lawrence.
Speaker 1: But yeah, that would be one, two, three four. This would be the fifth in the last nine or ten years. To be fair, though, I don't think though, Yeah, Baker Mayfield thing was weird because I don't think a lot of people except for Lieber, thought he'd be the number one pick.
Speaker 7: It's because it's weird places, like if it was in New York, when a lot more people go, I think it's.
Speaker 1: They just want to spend the time with their family, have a party, like this is your dream. Yeah, that's fair. If you have somebody with a medical condition, that's very different. But otherwise I would say, if you're about to be the number one pick in the draft, and you're like, I'd rather spend it with my family. How about your family goes to the draft and watches your dream come to fruition. But I mean Spice pays for a private plane to get you there, right, Like they have an old Spice deal. I think so for an Ana Mendoza. See really yeah, well that's what a lot of it is.
Speaker 10: When they go to these bits like you see like super Bowl Week, they're all wearing like an old Spice.
Speaker 1: It's like when I used to go to the Final Four. Obviously Jared Fogo was there because of Subway, Like Subway paid for him to go to the Final four. In the radio row, I didn't like him. He seemed nice. I was wrong. What really matters is this.
Speaker 5: Here's something I didn't know you guys, I've all seen the movie. A few good men.
Speaker 1: I'm hoping, Yeah, fantastic. Tommy he did not think it was about a court. Tommy's like, what is this this.
Speaker 4: Disgusting?
Speaker 1: Yeah, gross, red showering. Let me see the truth. Make it up the truth.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna try to handle the truth.
Speaker 1: Just me. How many you're watching that movie alone?
Speaker 4: David Vernon cox a soldier whose trial was the basis of the play and movie A Few Good Men was found not guilty.
Speaker 1: Did not know it was based on a true story until yeah, thirteen seconds ago. I didn't know that either.
Speaker 4: He finished his service with an honorable discharge, but then was murdered and what is still an unsolved case later in his life.
Speaker 1: No kidding, Wow, a little cover up. Yes, I don't know.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 1: U saw? Can you text how to ask Mandy and figure out who murdered him? Do you know what's the best line in that movie when they're sitting down? I wish I could hit it so bad? Is it something like a why don't you show me like that nicholsoner cruise Nicholson?
Speaker 7: Of course the ten thousand, or like you know what I'm talking about.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, not really. I used to.
Speaker 7: I try to quote it when I'm drunk all the time, but I can't.
Speaker 1: I live I live like two I live, yeah, two miles away from the enemy thousand. Yeah, yeah, you're.
Speaker 7: Trying to Yeah, correct, it's like the best line of the movie.
Speaker 1: That movie. My god, that movie's a plus so good.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it's Oh, my dad can nail it.
Speaker 1: That's it's a good bit where my dad doesn't God, what is it? It's not the it's not that you want me on the wall thing? Is it?
Speaker 10: Oh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, it's before that isn't m I lived two hundred feet from ten thousand something.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it's so good.
Speaker 1: It's like, oh, look at this model media connection of partner Fox and Tommy Olson Saturday. Oh Willy, yeah, you will thank you, brother. Yeah, you smell fantastic. Tommy you think so? Do you want to go to the party? Your note? Take it down? You know, you guys got to know what I'm talking about. I lived a couple of feet from ten thousand. Baby, I don't know this one. Okay, the top of it doesn't matter. I guess.
Speaker 4: I eat breakfast three hundred yards from four thousand Cubans who are trained to kill me. So you think for one second you can come down here, flash of badge and make me nervous.
Speaker 1: Yeah that's yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I eat breakfast three hundred yards from four thousand cubans are trying to kill me. So you don't think for one second you can come down here, flash of badge and make me nervous.
Speaker 1: I'm telling you. When he hits that live. It's yeah, you're good men again, very misleading title for you, Tommy, very misle and speaking of that, careful again. The Boys Season five debuts today on Amazon.
Speaker 7: The Boys came out about what was that seven years ago?
Speaker 1: Whatever it was?
Speaker 7: Times Tommy's takes, and if I didn't have anything good, I would that would always be in.
Speaker 1: My walk off shot Cory like the Boys, Yeah, fantastic, so good?
Speaker 5: What about this?
Speaker 4: I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner in which I provided.
Speaker 1: He's so good, you want me on this wall? So good that movie? And then when and walks off, Yeah, yeah, I prefer you know you call me colonel. Yeah, and he goes, I didn't. I didn't say you're done, puts them back, Judd, your honor. Yeah, it's so good. Yeah, I'm harker. Do you have any idea what we're doing? So good? And then then you should watch it, but he does, and then they fake the two airmen.
Speaker 7: Yeah, just employ the bad moments are going on, and he admits that he didn't was going to do anything.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, and then like literally Demi Moore saying don't do it, don't do it, and he's like, no, I got this, I'm gonna get Oh god, that movie. That movie is so good.
Speaker 5: There's just nobody cuter than Demi Moore in that movie.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I mean between that and Ghost.
Speaker 1: Yeah, when her hair is short like that? Are you taking Cruise and Demi?
Speaker 7: Are you gonna take Swayze and Demi?
Speaker 1: Oh not even close? Oh Swayzyan, Demi, Ghost, Ghosts they're heating. Ghost is second and Non You're right, you're right by the way that movie. In nineteen ninety two, a Few Good Men nominated for Best Picture, Lost, nominated for Best Supporting Actor, Nicholson lost, nominating for Film Editing, Film Editing, Lost, Sound Mixing Loss, so it went over who won for what? For Best Supporting Actor, Best Picture, Best Picture? In ninety two, Hang On Old, Please Hold Please Uh ninety two Unforgiven. Unforgiven says here signs the Lambs in ninety one.
Speaker 4: Says here number one most unfulfilled wish of Tommy Olsen as well, it's a.
Speaker 1: Rob Reiner oh Man. Ninety two Big year for movies for Tommy because if you get men, it sounds like you love it. So also up for Best Picture that you Amazing Fox was. All of these titles are just perfect for this bit. Sure, the Crying Game. You know what that movie's about, Tommy love this movie. Also losing in ninety two was a movie called Howard's End YEP and your least favorite movie of nineteen ninety two, Scent of a Woman.
Speaker 7: You guys know, I was born in ninety two and you can't make it up.
Speaker 5: You can't make it.
Speaker 1: Cent of a Woman. Also a tent out of ten.
Speaker 9: Is it good?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's about a blind dude, but he's blind.
Speaker 9: Uh.
Speaker 1: You know the scene, the speech at the end of that movie is an all time movie scene. I never saw it. Probably it's so good.
Speaker 4: Yes good Man, yeah, yeah man, Oh yeah, yeah yeah yeah I got at the end.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right. It's a mod of medi connection. Barker Fox is here, Tommy olds And is here. The room will get even more actid eight o'clock when we make our master's bet and gorgo be here. Rosen's gonna be in studio. A million people are going to be on streamyard. This is the Power Trip Morning Show. On the Fana