Speaker 1: How's the stream stream commencing broadcasting on AM five seventy LA Sports and streaming on the iHeartRadio while it's.
Speaker 2: The longest running afternoon sports show in the city. No congratulations necessary. All traces of Fred Rogan have been removed.
Speaker 1: This is Petros in Money, Thank You, Thank You, hosted by Petros Papadakas, terrible person, He's the worst.
Speaker 2: And Matt money Smith. The pipes, the pipes, the pipe. Don't miss an episode. We're with you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, follow the Petros in Money Show wherever you get your podcasts now Here's Petros Papadakas and Matt money Smith.
Speaker 2: Beware o Wanderer, the road is walking too. Puddle everybody, what's cracking and welcome? It is Friday on the Petros and Money Show argument AM five seventy LA spart It's happy to be live everywhere on the iHeartRadio app. This show is podcastable and streamable from coast to coast. A good night and have a good weekend to Kevin Figures down to seventy eighth and Vermont and that's deep. It's a very special day in great sports talk today great sports Talk. As the Dodgers slipped a press conference in on US with Eddie Diaz. They said it was going to be at noon, and then they said it was going to be at one, and then it was at one forty five and they came through and Edward Diaz is going to join David Vasse tonight from seven to eight for Dodger Talk, and we will have that on a five seventy LA Sports, your home of the back to back World Series champion Dodgers. As far as our show and the very next segment, we will talk to and perhaps ask some leading questions to Dodger GM in Massachusetts County Brandon god wow Man. Aside from having David Vassall on a little bit later too, we will have all of the latest about your Los Angeles Dodgers, and before we go any further, don't forget. Today is a Frogman Friday, Frogmen, Frogmen, Frogmen, Frogmen, Frogmen, Frogmen, Frogmen, Frogmen, frog Man, frog Man, frog Man. The sea is a desert of waves, a wilderness of water. On a Frogman Friday, Frogman, Petris and Money Shockmen celebrates the greatness of the sea. It's wonder astonishment that it brings to us the fear and terror that it also should strike into all healthy men and women. Frog Man Friday also brings us a great appreciation for the picture that we put on Twitter to promote today's show Lloyd Bridges as the undersea Mercenary and the great and powerful Mike Nelson in the show Seahawks.
Speaker 3: Time, I couldn't take Pete topside, not to let job was done. Instead, I gave him some of my hair and prayed that it would stall off the effects of oxygen poisoning for a few minutes least. I don't know how Pete managed to keep going, but he did get every excuse in the world to quit and save his life, and he stayed.
Speaker 4: On a job more a lot of.
Speaker 2: Man Todd lights thirteen to five. What are you nuts? We still got to take that Florida man. You know what that's like these days. He got the Navy everywhere, you got frogmen, you got the EC twos with the satellite tracking, you got the bell two nine assault choppers up the ass. We're losing one out of every nine. Law that's no duck walk anymore. Let me tell you, forget about money. What do you suggest that's reasonable? Peter Roll with Sea Lab what about the hul Diar Diar Diar dire dire dire. I don't wig out gulls coming on that Narre.
Speaker 5: Dire three year deal for Reddy Deal Dire dire Thar dire sixty nine million dollars. Yeah, it's another closer. Yea yo y y y y y y yo yo yo yo yo yo.
Speaker 2: And joining us today on your Southern California Toyota Dealers. Celebrity guest host Microphone known in the La Times as the Wall during the mid nineties, is catching days in Burrows High. Let's Go Indians, Compass Media, College Sports, Morano Casino, Dodgers on Deck and Dodger Talk a third of the season, Vocal the Season Dude, producer and co host today of this show. Let's all celebrate because everybody loves Tim Kats. Ronnie Fossio is here as well. We're happy to be together, Tuppy Ronnie's going to be here all the way till eight because Eddie, Diz and the Doyer Talk. How are you there, Kate's I'm doing great.
Speaker 6: Petros fill a little under the weather, but I'll be okay.
Speaker 2: You were saying great. Now we're all gonna get tell me I hope not. I hope not.
Speaker 6: Everbody's gonna get sick. I blame Ronnie forgetting me sick.
Speaker 2: Ronnie was sick over the weekend.
Speaker 7: I'm still sick. I'm still trying to get over trying.
Speaker 2: To bury the lead on us.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 6: So now I'm gotten sick, a little bit of a head cold, but I'll be all right, I'll tough it through. You know, it could be worse, could be Sharon Moore right now?
Speaker 2: Right? Yeah, but did you impregnate somebody here saying it could be worse? Well, yeah, but he could be worse. But like it's like he's been running from that problem for like a year. It feels like, you know, it's like is there something hanging over you? I mean we all have something hanging over.
Speaker 6: Nothing hanging over me. Just the head cold, you know, a little bit of stuff in there.
Speaker 2: Right, I mean, you know we could say that, like you could totally say I'm glad that I'm not Sharon More could be worse. Thys are bad, but look what happened to Sharon. Or that's a really bad day. I mean, it's been a bad forty eight hours for Sharon Man. Well, yeah, whenever you're pulling a legedly pulling a butter knife out of a drawer and threatening to kill yourself and somebody else with it. No, no, that's that's bad. But still I'm concerned about your head cold. I'll be okay, Just stay four feet away from me, will be good. Well, it's kind of hard. I mean, we're doing the show. But anyway, schedule talk is as follows. We have a few things to get to schedule. Like we said, we'll have Brandon Gomes on as the show goes on. But next Thursday, a week from yesterday, Matt and I and Kate's is coming to Ronnie's not coming. Somebody's gotta bring all this stuff. We are live at the BJ's right off the ten in West Covina. Not a sewer that Covina wanted to build in West Covina, but an actual town. We will be at the West Covina BJS from three to seven the final petros and Money Show remote of twenty twenty five. We're gonna empty out the Petrosen Money office. We've got tickets, we've got gift cards, We've got a Westinghouse HDTV. We have so much to offer. We have four Matt Money Smith, bobbleheads, two four twenty ash trays. So much to offer? Did I say? The Westinghouse HGTV.
Speaker 6: Hunted T shirts? So no matter if you're a double X or a medium.
Speaker 2: We got a T shirt and Kate's is thinking about how to sort those out as we speak. Also, I just pulled these out of the kitchen area in our office here on the fourth floor. And more prizes for the people. Well there's a stack. What like there's like at least fifty of these DVDs stacked up. I just took two because I don't like to be a hoarder. Is it the same thing? Different? They're all the same DVD. It's Pumpkins Sculpting with professional artist Terry Harden. What pumpkin Sculpting? If you're the type of person who believes you don't have an artistic bone in your body, you need to buy this dvd. Even if even if you're not sure of your pumpkin design, just wait until you place a light inside it. You'll love what you've done. I'll show you step by step how to create fantastic and dimensional sculpted pumpkins. Well that sounds rivet. Be careful sculpting pumpkins may release the secret artist in you. Some of my students have gone on to write books, carve eggshells, sculpt wood, and create jewelry. Many have become well known pumpkins sculptors in their neighborhoods. Others just come back for the fun of it. That's Terry Harden, professional artist and he looks like a white chick with dreads, a white rostapasta. I wonder why there's fifty these. I've taken two. Should we give these away on Thursday? Will these make the cut for the Petros and Money giveaway? Are you kidding me? That's a yes. You're gonna go get more. You're gonna go get one for the whiny left.
Speaker 6: I mean, by the time we go to commercial in the next seven to eight minutes, there may be all gone.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna go to the KFI podcast and podcasts because I'm sure she was on one of those shows. And Ronnie's very excited about this as well. I it seems running.
Speaker 7: You know, Petros. I went in there earlier and I saw those DVDs that you speak of, and there are a couple of them, if I'm not mistaken, that are autographed.
Speaker 2: There's one. There were two in.
Speaker 7: There when I went in there earlier.
Speaker 2: Well, somebody took it. There's at least one I saw that's personally autographed. I didn't want to be that persump. Somebody check Kevin Fingers back then.
Speaker 7: That could be like a Grand prize. I mean it's autographed, right.
Speaker 2: It is an autograph DVD. I don't know how much autograph dds go for on the market, but in the art world, I'm not exactly sharing. What is it Kate's Do.
Speaker 6: You know any well known pumpkin pumpkin sculptors?
Speaker 2: I think it's a regional thing.
Speaker 6: Because I just looked it up and there are two that are just above everybody.
Speaker 2: Is she one of them?
Speaker 6: I'm not seeing Terry harden as one of them. Joye Kusama from Japan and Ray Villa Fane, who's really good at three D pumpkin carving, are the two biggest pumpkins.
Speaker 2: Aren't all pumpkins three d's They're not two D or aren't they like all?
Speaker 6: No, he's the pioneer in three D pumpkin art. Ray Villa Fane maybe makes a guest appearance and Pumpkins School. Check out her dreads Very cool, right, Pumpkins sculpting. Well, we got these to give away next Thursday as well.
Speaker 2: Yes, And on the show tonight, we've got a lot. We've got an Only Kate's Cares, which is a huge moment for everybody. I don't think we're gonna have time to get I think we're gonna have time to get into it. We're gonna make sure it happens. H David Vassa is gonna join us, Gomes is going to join us. In the very next segment, we'll talk to Brandon Gomes about all things Dodgers. We will talk to Alan Sleewall of the Talking Hoops podcast Oops Talk, Hoops Talk, I'm sorry, Hoops Talk podcast, and he also does daily reports here on a seventy and the Hoops Talk podcast, which is quite popular on YouTube, is also on the iHeartRadio app. We'll have a college football whip. As there's been quite a Friday news up. Tim Kats just referred to the Sharon Moore situation. My one time friend in now nemesis, Kyle Whittingham, I'm just sort of kidding, is stepping down at Utah. I just saw that. Is that a surprise or has that been known for well, he named a coach in waiting last year. Oh okay, so, but a lot of people are saying he's stepping down to take the Michigan job. No, I don't think so, don't think so. Okay, but crazier things have happened. But I don't think that's what's happening. I don't think Kyle Whittingham wants to try to rebuild Michigan in the final years of his coaching career. He would either just stay at Utah or retire, which is what he's doing. It feels like a good time to get out if you're Kyle winning. Perhaps, yes, so that that is happening. And of course all the Sharon Moore stuff, and Washington State hired a coach Rick new heisl congratulations, Ricky, No, no job for you, Ricky knew. I thought it was a father son due. I thought it was too and they were going to do the same thing as Dick and Tony Bennett did at Washington State. But no, no, They've hired Kirby Moore from the Chris Peterson coaching tree. Kirby Moore is Kellen Moore's little brother. He's been a very good play caller. He was at Fresno State for a while doing a great job where Jake Hayner was there and now Kirby was at Missou last year year with your guy Drinkwitz, m i Z. Kirby Moore is was the OC at Missoo and now he's the head coach at Wazoo. So from Missoo to Wazoo. A couple of stories in the Friday News start so we will have a college football whip around. We'll talk to Brandon Gomes in the very next segment about the things that you would talk to the Dodger GM about. We'll ask him about the World Baseball Classic. We'll ask him about Eddie Daz. You think there's a way to sneak in I I don't know. I'm gonna have to kind of tiptoe around it. But there's got to be a way to ask him about this Trek school Bowl pingle or ask him if he's ever seen him, you know, soft him up, ask him if he's ever seen a pumpkin carving or pumpkin sculpting. I'll stay away from there and then when he you know, opens up about that and his pumpkin sculpting days in Massachusetts, then and maybe two lane, you know in college with a college girlfriend, a sweetheart, then you hit him under the belt with the scoobl That's how I would handle it. But I don't work on Dodger Talk or Marongo Casino Dodgers on deck like some people. Once we get to the break, it is going to be a sprint like the F one report, like a sprint race into the kitchen to get that autographed pumpkin sculpting DVD. I met Ronnie just mentioned.
Speaker 6: Well, right before the show started, I was the last man in and I saw two bodies, two shadows, walk in that direction. Now I hope fingers crossed. They were just going with these two. We have to give away these two I designated for our listener. But the auto, the auto DVD autographed one. I hope I don't find it in Burbank Sports Cars. I was there last night, helped close out the place. We'll be right back in ten minutes.
Speaker 2: Brandon Gomes the Dodgers GM on, all the latest about your Los Angeles.
Speaker 4: Do hey.
Speaker 6: When Vass comes on, we got to ask him if Pingolore was at this press conference today? Oh great, call, right, I mean you stir up the Dodger hot Stoves.
Speaker 2: Pylord, nobody's gone harder than Panoloor. You throw some more wood on that fire. Pingolare has made the stove very hot. Look at Freeman, Look at Goms. We'll talk to Goms next in his beard. It's gonna be a race for that autograph. Petro, some money continues on a frog Man Friday. We've made it even easier to take LA Sports with you this summer.
Speaker 1: Make AM five to seventy or your favorite AM five seventy LA Sports podcast, a preset on the iHeartRadio app using Apple CarPlay or Android Auto road Trip all summer with LA Sports.
Speaker 2: Welcome back, everybody, Petra send money on AM five seventy LA Sports On a Frogman Friday, your home of the back to back World Series champion Los Angeles Dodgers. Tim kaits co hosting today and it was a big day over at Dodger Stadium. Always fun in the off season or in the hot stove. Dodger fans have learned to celebrate new signings and think favorably upon the future because of moves that guys like Brandon Gomes. Specifically, guys like Brandon Gomes are making a friend of the show, come a long way since his days as a young towny in the north, in the Northeast. I'm sorry, I shouldn't say that. Joining us on your Southern California Celebrity hotline. It is Dodger GM making huge moves, Edwin Diaz introduced today. Last time you spoke before that, you guessed it at the parade. I might have talked to somebody in Orlando, but I wasn't there. Gomes, what's cracking. How are you.
Speaker 4: Doing well? Guys? Thanks for having me.
Speaker 2: Oh, it's fabulous to have you. Just give us a little idea of how this took shape With Edwin Diaz, it felt like it caught a lot of people, especially stupid people like us, off guard.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I mean, going into the off season obviously looking for ways to add to what's already a really talented roster. So there's not you know, there's only so many names that you know makes sense as far as like really impactful additions like this, so you know, keep in touch, but not sure how it was all going to play out. And then over the last week or so, you know, things started to materialize to where, okay, we might actually have a shot here and you know, had the opportunity to really engage in conversations, and I feel like both sides were ready to make a move, and you know, fortunate enough to ultimately get get Sugar Sugar Dias on the team.
Speaker 6: What was it about Edwin in particular, or what was it that you guys circled him on your board and wanted him to be that back into the bullpen kind of guy.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I mean the track record of dominant and having done it on the biggest stage obviously in New York, and then also being it firsthand in the postseason.
Speaker 4: That's first and foremost.
Speaker 8: And then you know, you start digging on the just the person and the character and what he brings to the table and from a clubhouse perspective and mentoring younger guys in his ability to go out there and take the ball like whenever the team asks in order to help him win. You know, really selfless type guy that fits in with our other superstars with no ego, so that that total package was incredibly appealing. You have the opportunity to add that talent and then also that person in the clubhouse who was you know, was a no brainer.
Speaker 4: Once we get down to it.
Speaker 6: Last year, you guys made a splash and free agency with the bullpen as well with Kirby Yates Tanner Scott. Tanner Scott didn't have certainly the season you guys had expected him to have, And he'll be the first person to say that, what do you guys expect out of Tanner Scott and how he can kind of fit in and piece together with Edwin Diaz at the back end of that bullpen.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I think, you know, talking to Tanner recently and you know, just throughout the season, fully expect him to come back to his previous dominance as well and feel like it's a great, you know, another great piece to have in our pen to go along with a bunch of other guys who have who've done it once again, have a track record of just being really hard to hit, and he's going to be another important piece to us, you know, trying to go out and win another championship.
Speaker 2: Gomer.
Speaker 6: When you guys go to Orlando for the Winter meetings, how are the Dodgers received by everybody else around Major League Baseball? You know, if you look on social media, you guys are the evil Empire the now, But you go to Orlando and the Baseball Winter Meetings when the Dodgers walk in and those quarters at Polos are being warred with that Dodger logo on it. How are the Dodgers seen around Baseball and Orlando when you guys are at the Winter Meetings?
Speaker 2: Is back to back world champs?
Speaker 4: I'm not really sure.
Speaker 8: I think we have a lot of really good relationships across across the game, and you know, I think the Winter Meetings, everybody knows that you're there to go and try to make your team.
Speaker 4: As good as possible.
Speaker 8: And you know, obviously it's great coming off back to back championships, but nothing, you know, taking nothing for granted and continuing to try to grind and do everything we can to go out and put the best team out there again.
Speaker 2: And you guys certainly do that. And there's always trade rumors going on this time of the year, and you guys are all together. I mean, we think of the Dodgers as this global organization and you guys are, but you guys all work together, are in contact together. How do you guys deal with some of your own players being named in trade rumors? Is that uncomfortable?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 8: I mean some of this stuff that comes out there is like, wow, that's that's in Brandon know we were doing that or I didn't know that guy was being talked about. So I think a lot of it's funny.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 8: Obviously, if there's any concern, we will just reach out to the player agent specifically.
Speaker 4: But you know, you.
Speaker 8: Can't help what's put out there, and a lot of it, the vast majority of it is just made up. So, you know, I think it's really important to maintain good relationships with our players and keep the lines of communication open when when things like that pop out there, to make sure there's no you know, the game of assumptions can be dangerous.
Speaker 6: Brandon, with a closer now signed going into twenty twenty six, what else are you guys as a front office looking for for this this roster in twenty twenty six? What what are the other needs that maybe you guys are looking at to address.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I'm not sure as much needs with you know, we have so much versatility and already really talented roster. It's being you know, patient and you know, continuing to assess.
Speaker 4: What's available to whether it's a hey, this is another you know impact you.
Speaker 8: Know, quote unquote splashy mover or is this just another like good move to help us win baseball games and round out a roster and you know, giving us different options both now and in the future.
Speaker 4: So I think there's a.
Speaker 8: Lot of just kind of assessing what's available and looking at our own roster internally and how to make it as strong as possible and built to you know, be successful both in the regular season, which means you have to have a lot of really good players in depth, and then also in the postseason and how to you know, strike that balance.
Speaker 2: Brandon Goms joining us right now on the Petros and Money Show. Dodgers GM A man who wields power, are over one of the great franchises from the history of sports going through a golden age right now. But no matter how gold in the age has goals. Do you guys take calls on like Christmas Eve and Christmas Day? In New Year's Day? Does the stove remain hot on these certain like does any does anybody take a day off when it comes to the holidays and the stove?
Speaker 8: Yeah, I mean we certainly try to. My wife might disagree with me, but yeah, that's the goal. There needs to be at some point some unplugging and put the phone down, and as you could, it's the type of job that really it's you could always be digging on players or looking at somebody else, and so at a certain point think okay, let's we're gonna put this down and go be with your family. I think that's also a really important part of being able to recharge and then come back, you know, at full force after that, you know, being able to spend some quality time with the family.
Speaker 6: Brandon's certainly a lot to talk the last couple of days about maybe a potential blockbuster deal that could be out there and made between the Dodgers and a northern another organization in Major League Baseball. Certainly you can't say anything, we all understand that. But would the Dodgers be in the market for a front of the rotation left hander if one was out there?
Speaker 8: Yeah, I mean, I don't know if that's necessarily or pressing a pressing need at this point. So I think we said with everything we do, we're we're having conversations and finding ways to you know, trying to figure out if this is something that makes sense for us, both in the short term and long term. And some things play out and some things don't. So I think how we function is like be open on everything and if it makes sense ultimately we'll do it.
Speaker 2: Finally, since there's so many players on your team that are from other countries, especially Japan, and some of the most important players Heroic Coofax like Yoshinobu Yamamoto, shoe O Tani, Roki Sasaki, and the World Baseball Classic is coming up. How many conversations do you have with those guys or the Japanese government. I mean, I don't know if you call their prime minister or I mean, how does it work.
Speaker 8: Yeah, there's a formal process that you have to go through with Major League Baseball and then the PA and having conversations. So those things take some time, and like anything we do, we have the conversations with the player and figure out, you know what what ultimately is the you know what we come down to. So those are still down the road and we've got to figure that out here coming up in the next I don't even know what the date is, but over the next couple of weeks we'll continue to have those conversations.
Speaker 6: Final thing for me, Brandon, as a forward pitch of yourself, and a player. Have you had a chance to just step back in the last six weeks since the end of the World Series and kind of digest what happened in that World series, from the eighteen Inni Marathon game to the appearances that guys made from the Willkleines of the world, to what Yamamoto did to Game six, the catches, Game seven, the catch and the outfield, the home runs, I mean, the dramatics of it all. We may never see a World series like that again. Heck, we're replaying Game seven all the time here on a FI seventy l A Sports and that more popular than our show is replaying the games three, four, five, six and seven of the World Series because everybody just wants to get see them and they can't get enough of them. Have you had a chance just kind of realize, my gosh, what we did was pretty special.
Speaker 8: Uh yeah, I mean, I think obviously, you get done with the parade and then your.
Speaker 4: Body tells you no, Moss and.
Speaker 8: I get sick immediately, and then you know, you start having different conversations with people, or you.
Speaker 4: Know, over the winter meetings, we're having dinner.
Speaker 8: With all of us and Doc and everyone and just like recalling like, oh man, you know the months he can on the line drive the Yama bunt play, like you start going through all those things that you know, get a little less recognition than.
Speaker 4: Some of the other plays. So you know, it's usually over over.
Speaker 8: Dinner and you know, unplugging for a bit, you start to rehash some of the crazy moments and and really appreciate what what that world series was and obviously ending up on the on.
Speaker 4: The better side of it is great for us.
Speaker 8: But I think just from a baseball perspective, taking a step back like really good for the game and for fans all across the country and world.
Speaker 2: Straightforward, honest and entertaining stuff from the great Brandon Goalmes. We appreciate your time today. We know you're very busy people, and take some time out and talk to our listeners and the fans is always much appreciated. Have a wonderful holiday, mister Gomes, and we will talk to you soon. And good luck with all endeavors.
Speaker 4: Awesome, Thank you guys. I'd be holidays to you too.
Speaker 2: There it goes Bran and goes on the Petros and Money Show. We'll be right back with some reaction as We're just getting started here on AM five seventy LA Sports on a frog Man Friday. You're home of the back to back World Series champions. Wasn't it great that one time that Brad Paisley sang the am Yeah, so many great memories on your Dodger station. M five seventy LA Sports. Hello, PMS listener.
Speaker 1: Did you know AM five seventy LA Sports has a wide range of LA Sports podcasts.
Speaker 2: There's Rogan and Roddey. That one is my favorite, Dodger Talk with.
Speaker 1: David Vasse, the Dodger Podcast of Record, Clipper Talk without a Musk, follow us all and many more. Just go to AM five seventy LA Sports on the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 2: Hey everybody, what's cracking? And welcome back. It's Petros and Money on AM five seventy LA Sports. A big thank you to brand In Gomes, Dodger GM and vice president for joining us in the last segment. Don't forget the holidays are here. Cater your holiday party, your next corporate event, wedding or private party, or just show up in Huntington Beach at Bert's Burgers. Nobody does a better job than Bert's Gourmet Wag. You sliders, fries, shakes and pies from Bert's the Most Special Delicious Arteasonal up and coming burger in Orange County and beyond. Book him now at Bert's burgersoc dot Com. Still to come. David Vasse will answer for Pingalore and they'll add Edwin Diaz at seven o'clock. I'm sure ping had to be there, right, I hope so. Alan Sleewah will join the show.
Speaker 6: I'm going joined his Laker reports during Patrick and the Colin Coward every Day.
Speaker 2: Fabulous.
Speaker 6: All right, Kates, Yeah, we're looking at you here. I like to put together a couple of stories that we have, an F.
Speaker 2: One report and a college whip still the com La Bowl quick hits, fun fact. I mean, we got a lot of content till seven o'clock.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but sometimes we don't have time to get to stories, or maybe there's stories that I think I only care about.
Speaker 1: Okay, it's a little occ And now for a segment that I've already lost interest in before this open is finished.
Speaker 2: Only all right, I got two of them real quick.
Speaker 6: I'll get to the last time we heard and Saw from Lindsey Vaughn.
Speaker 2: Okay, the Skier, Yes, the Downhills get photos with Tiger Woods.
Speaker 6: Yes, she was breaking up with hockey player Pecan pk Subon. She dated him after she dated Tiger Woods, who, of course, as you just alluded to, back in twenty seventeen, made news when her phone was hacked and naked pictures of her and Tiger Woods were.
Speaker 2: Leaked to the web. She made the crossover.
Speaker 6: Very attractive woman made the crossover from a downhill Olympic skier to a pop culture figure since she dated a hockey player and a golf superstar. Well, she's back at forty one years old to do what Lindsey Vaughn after major knee surgery four years ago forced her to retire in her leg like fall off almost right, she like thrashed her knee. She is back and she won her eighty third career World Cup race this week and she's looking to qualify for Team USA in downhill skiing for the upcoming Winter Olympics in Italy coming up in February. About that, Lindsay Vaughn is back, all right, She has made the return to the Olympics.
Speaker 2: All right, do I have to Where is the Winter Olympics in February. It's in Italy. That's what I read. Okay, Milano, Cortina. So it's in Milan. Okay, Olympics twenty twenty six. Okay, so it's in like the Alps, the Italian Alps.
Speaker 6: Very cool, She's that's a great comeback story. We're talking about phlip Rivers coming back at the age of forty four. Gonna start for the Colts this weekend in Indianapolis. And here Lindsey Vaughn after major, yeah, major knee surgery, dating a hockey player. She's part older by the way of the LAFC. She's like a very small minority owner in the LAFC Football Club. And of course her relationship with Tiger Woods from twenty fourteen to twenty seventeen during Tiger's heyday as.
Speaker 2: Well, not really his heyday. He's pretty post getting hit upside the head by his wife with the golf club. Okay, he was still pretty good. All right, Well, okay, I can't say that I care about you about that.
Speaker 6: Okay, all right, here's another one tomorrow. You'll get signed about this one tomorrow, the one hundred and twenty six meeting between Army and Navy. Yeah, Baltimore, have more on this later. I hope you're not stealing my st We'll find out. Maybe I'm not the only one who cares about it. A sold out M and T Bank Stadium tomorrow. Where's that Baltimore, Baltimore right next to Camden Yards?
Speaker 2: All right, right there? I've been there and they don't often play this on campus in West Point or Annapolis.
Speaker 6: There is a statue of the great Baltimore Ravens linebacker Ray Lewis. That's awesome right outside MNT Bank State looking at Camden Yards across the parking lot. Okay, tomorrow, the great site of the Brigade of Midshipmen and the Court of Cadets. They're going to march in from Camden Yards parking lot through the Ravens walking into the stadium. It is tradition like no other. The uniforms are both great. We talked about for the last few weeks how great Army and Navy.
Speaker 2: The unis look awesome. They'll be all the the political brass will be there, the great history.
Speaker 6: The history, the pomp and circumstance. It's fantastic. The cadets there are three special the midship eats that you can get tomorrow at M and t Bank Stadium in Baltimore. At the concession stands. First, burnt in tank nachos, a cardboard Army tank filled with nacho chips, cheese, all the toppings, and smoked beef brisket burnt in. Okay, that's kind of tall. I saw this tank. It looks pretty sweet.
Speaker 2: It is pretty sweet.
Speaker 6: The second one, I'm gonna tweet out the picture of it here in a second on Petro some money chicken tenders in a humby or a carrier. They have a humby for the army, and they got a carrier for the Navy that you can eat your chicken tenders and your dippings in as well.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 6: And the third one's pretty cool. Crab destroyer nachos, which look awesome for thirty bucks.
Speaker 2: A lot of crabmeat available in Maryland. It's a cardboard or paper Navy destroyer with kettle chips paired with Maryland crab dip, sweet corn, pico de gayo, creamy queso blanco. Old Bay, Old Bays. You know what that is, no clue, It's it's like the the lowry season salt of Baltimore.
Speaker 6: Old Bay, topped lump crabs and Fresno Chiles.
Speaker 2: Topped with lump crabs and Fresno Chiles, so it's a little West Coast flavor crab nachos in this. And a destroyer which is a chef huge navy destroyer, not the one from Star Wars, but boat no and it is pretty cool looking. It is pretty good sized destroyer for thirty bucks. So I'm gonna retweet a picture of these three food items. There's also a picture on Twitter at Petros and Money of you holding up the two Pumpkin Pumpkin Sculpting DVDs, one of which is autographed by the artists that we talked about yes and are open that we will have available at Bej's a week from yesterday, December eighteenth, and West Covina will be given away a couple of these DVDs along with so much other stuff and autoist. Everybody should leave with two things.
Speaker 6: The Afternoon Show from ninety two point three, the Cruise Show not Cruise. His crew were in the kitchen during this last break getting some food from the vendie machines, and I said, hey, back away, that's my autograph copy of the dvd.
Speaker 2: Oh, there was some set tripping in there. Like the Jets and the Sharks. So I grabbed me the Jets. There the sharks. Is that the one snapping their fingers? So there you go. Little only Kid's cares.
Speaker 5: That's it.
Speaker 6: Food at the Army at a time, Army Navy foods a third story. And Lindsey Vaughan is back in scheme check her out the Olympics. I'm sure they'll make a big deal about her return.
Speaker 2: I'm sure they will. I covered her for all those Olympics. I remember when I was working at the Korean station and Fred had to go to the last Olympics in Italy. Back when Fred was feeling his oats a little bit more. He wasn't even in today, was he. No? No, no, it was Adam. So maybe he's down at bertz Burger's. Maybe maybe he's sculpting a pumpkin. Well, you better have a DVD to help him out. Maybe he's churning his own butter. We'll be back with your word number song of the Day featuring when you shut up you always say you have something great whatever Japanese related, Well, that is a big deal. We want to remind people that we're sho hailed Tani Station, Hi