Speaker 1: Honey, money, money. If you want to make a buck, it takes more than luck. This is the Bloomberg Money Minute on seven hundred.
Speaker 2: Wa alrighty, we say good morning to the pride of the Ohio University. Dan Schwartzman from the Bloomberg Newsroom in New York City. Danny, A tiny car coming to the United States soon? What's that all about?
Speaker 1: Tom?
Speaker 3: Japan's pint sized k cars could be coming to the US. President Trump, apparently enamored by the car when he visited Japan, is paving the way for them to be made and sold in the US, despite concerns they're too small and too slow to be driven safely on American roads. Ultra compact cars are highly popular in Asia, where some streets are narrower, but they currently don't meet federal standards for new vehicles in the US. Now the price of cars stay. If you bring me like a small cheap car, I think people will buy it.
Speaker 1: I think you might be onto something there.
Speaker 2: There's not especially if they're just bouncing around their neighborhood, you know, whatever the case may be. Obviously not driving long distances and so forth. Meanwhile, you might be rating in your beer. I would never do that for a summer drink.
Speaker 1: I just like both of these.
Speaker 3: The new CEO of spirits maker Campari wants to make the ever popular summer drink apparel Sprits, one of my favorites. A mainstay of the US. Campari is introducing pre mixed versions of the Sprits, including one on tap, to convince customers to order the cocktail instead of beer.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 3: According to an August Gallup poll, Tom thirty eight percent of responding said beer was there preferred alcoholic beverage over wine or spirits. As I get older, though, my beers get lighter, and I do like those summary mixed.
Speaker 1: Drinks, Tom, I have to pick, all right, all right, Yeah, I'm in New York. What you expect?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: And yeah you knew, you Eastern elites that forgot where you came from.
Speaker 1: Okay, in the futures this morning, they're in the green. Now, the Naszac is essentially flat, slightly up.
Speaker 3: The S and P and the Dow both a little bit up, but let's call it up a tenth to one percent from Bloomberg. Dan Schwartzman on news radio seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 2: Boy, you better lean on this guy if you want to know what's going on. It's our buddy, Gary Sullivan. You can listen to him in nearly three hundred stations across America, and of course we're lucky to have him our sister station WKRC starting at nine o'clock Saturdays and Sundays. Gary, I really enjoyed catching up with you last night. How was the grandchildren's holiday concert last night?
Speaker 5: Exhilarating?
Speaker 1: Exhilarating, exhilarating. It was fun.
Speaker 5: It's nothing like watching a bunch of fourth graders sing to you Christmas.
Speaker 1: No doubt about it.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 2: I tell you what's not exhilarating if you get a frozen water pipe. Oh yeah, all right, So let's start with the very basic kind of thing, okay, and that is where do most people find or know if they have a frozen water pipe?
Speaker 5: Well, usually you find out one of the faucets that you use. I know when I had one one time my daughter was probably in the eighth grade, that there's no water in my pathtop huh, Well right behind that walls the attic, so the frozen pipe must be there.
Speaker 1: So a lot of times people find out.
Speaker 5: Really because the water's just not working. But those water pipes are usually located along an outside wall, especially in older homes where there's no insulation in the walls, basement crawl spaces, those aren't heated. And up near the silt plates and the joist pockets where you get outside air. That's a place unheated. Garages, you know, the old garages, yeah, yep, and some of our older subdivisions where you pull down underneath the house and there's you know, the heat rises and got an old rackety garage door. That's a that's a prime spot for pipes to freeze, underneath sinks on exterior walls. Those are the main places.
Speaker 2: So right now, even though you were telling me last night that it's probably not cold enough yet, but we know that that is on the way. In fact, we're going to be the coldest we've been as a high today is concerned, as far as a low tonight is concerned. Right, So what I mean is this the kind of thing that you can begin to address now?
Speaker 5: Oh? Absolutely, Okay, I've been appreciating it on my show for a while. You know, where people get in trouble, it's not the people that have lived in the house for twenty five years. They've probably experienced it. They've probably rectified it over the years. But you know, somebody it's moving into a new home, but it's an older home, you know, and they've not been through a really cold winter. It's it's not really cold enough now unless the pipe is outside. You know, it's twenty nine degrees, but it gets down to five degrees or zero degrees, those addicts get really cold. The cross spaces get really cold, those outside walls get really cold, and then you're going.
Speaker 1: To have problems.
Speaker 5: So really trying to understand your house and where the pipes are and where they're vulnerable. There's easy ways to keep them from freezings. Some just opening up a cabinet and laying the heat of the room in there. Put foam wraps around the pipes that are against outside walls, if you know you don't have any insulation. Those are great ways to prevent the problem.
Speaker 2: Okay, now there is a difference some of the material makeup of some of these pipes. Let's start with, do you thaw copper pipes pecs plumbing the same way.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so pes is kind of you know in newer homes, but you know they can be vulnerable too, so they can freeze pecks.
Speaker 1: Pipes can freeze.
Speaker 5: If you're not familiar with what pecks is, it's kind of like a kind of a rubber hose instead of a copper pipe.
Speaker 1: So they both freeze.
Speaker 5: And when water inside of pipe freeze, you know, they when it turns ice, it kind of expands, it's it breaks the pipe.
Speaker 1: It can stretch the pipe.
Speaker 5: Copper can get a big bubble in it, and then a split pecs can just crack. But sometimes they're just frozen and there's no damage, and that's really when you want to catch it. And when you find where the frozen pipe is. So if you're not getting water out of the tap, you got to kind of figure out where that where that pipe goes, and you.
Speaker 1: Can usually quickly find where it's vulnerable.
Speaker 5: May it's supposed to be in a wal cavity with insulation around it, and yet it you know, when they built the house, maybe the plumber missed the cavity and that happened to me, and you know, so you got to get up there. But doing it before it gets really cold is a good time to do it. But once you're not getting water out, find a pipe and that's when you start the process of falling it. The first thing you do is open up the faucet that wasn't delivering the water. Keep it open, and then pecks is going to be a little bit more sensitive of how you thought it.
Speaker 1: Never use an.
Speaker 5: Open flame, boy, I remember back in the winters when we had really harsh winters, people trying to fall pipes with torches, cropane torches.
Speaker 1: Never do that.
Speaker 5: It's such a huge dramatic change in temperatures. You can split, you can split the pipe, sure, and you could melt the pecks.
Speaker 1: So for a copper pipe, you can.
Speaker 5: You know, you can use a heat gun just to put it on medium, just kind of warm it. You could use a hair dryer.
Speaker 1: That's what I was wondering. What about a blow dryer.
Speaker 5: Yeah, sure, sure, I've thought many a pipe of the hair dryer. I mean, you gotta be patient. You got to sit there for five or ten minutes, you know, when you're sitting in the attic on Christmas morning, which I was, and then when you hear the water run and say, yahoo, right, right right right. Warm towels can even thaw it. But you know with pecks, you want to you know, again, no open flame. You want to be a little less aggressive. I don't know, a heat gun might be pushing a little bit. I prefer a hair dryer, but you could use a heat gun if you.
Speaker 1: Put it on low.
Speaker 5: But you know, just don't use an open flame. I know there's still people that do that. It falls it fast, but a lot of cases that pipe will burst, and it will burst maybe behind a wall, and then you got a real problem.
Speaker 2: Oh, you talked about a wrap, styrofoam wrap, But is that the best thing to prevent, say, future freezing. You know, maybe they haven't frozen yet because like you talked about, what we're not there yet, But there is that the best thing to do as far as preventing it happening anytime soon?
Speaker 5: Yeah, unless you're in a really really like maybe a garage and you, I don't know, have virtually a really really old door where that garage can get down to zero degrees when it's below zero outside. You know, the foam wrap will help ninety percent of the time if it's a really exposed area. I don't know why you would have a copper pipe. Let's say there's one running underneath a deck or something, and you didn't shut off the water on the inside and drain it in the fall. The only way, you know, a heat or foam rap is going to help you there. You almost got to.
Speaker 1: Have a heat tape.
Speaker 5: And a heat tape is about let's say an inch wide. You don't overlap a heat tape, but you wrap around the pipe with about a three in space between it. It's got a thermostat in it. You set it at thirty nine degrees and it keeps that pipe warm and water flowing.
Speaker 1: Make sure you l approve.
Speaker 2: Though, okay, and you would be able to tell that what what do you mean be able to No, I mean there's markings on it that it is approved.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, right. You don't have the UL tag on it for sure. Yeah, good question.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, all right now, and just for the record, if you don't address these things and all of a sudden you have a water pipe burst, yeah, you are looking at some serious cash and maybe significant damage.
Speaker 5: Well absolutely, because unless you shut off the water, you'll still have water into pipes.
Speaker 1: You'll still have a disaster. But you know, if you have.
Speaker 5: A pipe that's frozen, and let's say you discovered maybe a day later, like right now, we don't use the upstairs kids have moved out. And when it gets down, I would say when it's down in single digits, are below zero, that's when pipes inside the home become vulnerable if they're exposed to areas that aren't heated, attics, cross spaces, garages, outside walls, just as we talked about. And you know, if you if you find a frozen pipe and you know you're on your way to work or something, I would certainly shut off the water, maybe drain the water out of the pipes with the other faucets, because if you leave water in those pipes under pressure and it's frozen and that copper line splits, you got the full force of that whole water system spewing water on the inside of the walls. Yeah, that's a big, big problem. That a big that's a big problems. That's when it gets real expensive. And then you know, you know, you still got to pipe, prepare and everything else. But that's the least of your problems.
Speaker 2: No doubt about it. Great catching up with you. My friend really enjoyed it last night.
Speaker 1: It was fun. It was fun.
Speaker 2: All right, buddy, You have a great rest of your weekend and we'll listen to you on fifty five KRC starting on Saturday. Very good, Thanks Tonning, Gary Sullivan kind enough to join us as he does every single Thursday. Hope that helped you. I mean believe you heard it from him. He's the expert. You have one of those bad boys freeze up and you don't have the water turned off, and that thing splits or ruptures entirely. Lord knows the amount of damage that can be done to your house and things that are important to you. Speaking of important, it's important to get to where you're going safely. And we check in with that our good friend Chuck Ingram.
Speaker 6: Yes, sir, and that's getting a little bit easier. This from the U S Health Traffic Center. You see health Weight while center offers surgical and medical obesity care and expertise called five one three nine three nine two two sixty three. That's twenty two sixty three. They cleared the Rex southbound seventy one at Fields Tirtle. I'm still seeing some slow traffic off and on between Pfeiffer and Redbank. Heaviest traffic on south Pound seventy five is through Lachland northbound. Still close twice. That's from Donaldson into the cut and Mitchell through to Town Street and then Pound seventy four break lights from Montana to the seventy five ramp eastbound. Two seventy five continues to struggle towards the construction at the new Richmond Ramp. Chuck Ingram News Radio seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 2: RWCPO nine first warty four cast presented by Jennifer Ketch Market is cold out there, and it will stay cold for at least the next what twenty four forty eight hours? High today is only thirty that's a high tonight. We're down to fifteen. No snow, no rain, that kind of thing, but down to fifteen, and some areas north of Cincinnati could drop into these single digits tonight.
Speaker 1: Keep an eye out for your animals. Please.
Speaker 2: Cloudy tomorrow high of thirty five, little bit of sun, few clouds on Saturday are high is thirty eight. Are you coming up at eight thirty eight? It'll be hey Michelle to tell you a few things, give you a few ideas about what you might think about this doing this weekend. She's got some great stuff lined up for you. Eight twenty one, seven hundred wl DO, one hundred WLW.
Speaker 3: Good morning, tom SpaceX may be getting some serious competition soon. OpenAI CEO Sam Altman reportedly has explored putting together funds either acchoir or partner with a Rockey company. Alman has been interested in the possibility of building data centers in space where they could harness the power of the Sun. Altman and SpaceX's CEO Elon Musk were once co founders of open Ai, but have become bitter rivals over the years. Europe continues to ramp up pressure on big tech as the European Union has launched a full scale anti trust investigation into Meta platforms. The probe centers on Meta's AI features in WhatsApp and how they might be harming the competition. Meta says it strongly rejects the claims. Alphabet investors are growing increasingly confident that the company's semiconductors could represent a significant driver of future revenue for Google's parents. Success of Alphabet's TPU chips is a primary reason for the stocks thirty one percent fourth quarter rally. Selling the chips to third parties could create a revenue stream worth almost a trillion dollars from Bloomberg.
Speaker 1: Dan Schwartzman on News Radio seven hundred.
Speaker 2: WLW alrighty, everybody working for that weekend and they are working in the cold to get ready for a cold weekend. Well, she was at the big company party here last night. Hey Michelle, how are you hi there? Hello, how are you doing.
Speaker 4: I'm great, thank you. It's good to see at the party last night.
Speaker 2: It was great, great seeing ut it really was. They did a great job around here. I got to find out the name of that catering company because I don't know if you had a chance to eat the food I thought was amazing.
Speaker 4: I had some of the chicken buffalo gap. That was good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's all you had.
Speaker 2: I mean they had choices for entrees and everything, and you just had buffalo chicken dip.
Speaker 7: I know, because then I got on another radio thing. I was bopping around a little bit.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 7: It was fun, Yeah, doing pictures and yeah, chatting up.
Speaker 2: That's what it's like to be Hey Michelle.
Speaker 4: Yes, oh, yes, the glamorous life.
Speaker 2: Yes, and you can follow Hey Michelle. Let Hey Michelle the number one. Hey Michelle, that's with two l's one on Instagram and Hey Michelle on Facebook. Okay, we do this every single week for those of you that are listening for the first time. Every Thursday, Michelle joins us to talk about things to do over the weekend and we break it into three categories. If you've got your entire family, so you have the kids with you, maybe just you and your significant other looking for something to do. And then if you're just going out with a group of you could be single, or you're just going out with some friends and you just want something to do to have a little bit of fun.
Speaker 1: So let's start.
Speaker 2: If you you have the kids, you are a mom, Michelle, So what's going on this weekend? All right?
Speaker 4: So starting tonight, is it Fritz.
Speaker 7: A sequel to Fiona the Musical, and that is at the Ensemble Theater down in OTR that goes through the thirty first and they had a show about Fiona that was very popular, so they are doing the sequel with Fritz the brother. So our favorite hippos from the Zoo cool. That would be a very fun one. The Art Museum is doing something a little bit different this year. They're doing a holiday light show. They partnered up with our friends from Blink that put on our amazing Blink Productions downtown and they're going to do that at the museum on Thursday and Friday nights starting tonight from five to eight, so projection on.
Speaker 4: The outside of the building.
Speaker 7: And this is a good time to go eat a little something in the cafe with the family, maybe browse the art museum, and then go out and see the light show.
Speaker 2: That sounds like a really good one, especially pairing up with the folks from Blake. What a great idea. Okay, please carry on, I didn't.
Speaker 4: Mean it, no problem, go ahead else.
Speaker 7: The musical Junior is opening Friday night through the twenty first at our beautiful new Children's theater that's down in Otr. Also, the Loveland Tree Lighting is going on Saturday four to eight, and there's tons of family fun going on.
Speaker 4: It's probably like a little Hallmark Christmas. I can imagine in Loveland. They're doing gingerbread.
Speaker 7: House contests and all kinds of things that would be good. Oh, there's a Saint nick Fest at the German Heritage Museum that's Sunday one to four, and they have Crampus. Do you remember Crampus when we were like, I don't remember Crampus growing up.
Speaker 1: No, I don't at all.
Speaker 7: No, No, yeah, he's like for the bad kids.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, he's.
Speaker 7: Kind of a scary guy. But anyway, he's popping up at places nowadays. So Grampus will be at that one. There's shopping festivities and Saint Nick also will be there, so there are some fun things for the family.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, well that sounds like a lot. Those are really those are those are really good options. I mean not that they aren't every single week, but those are really really good options. Okay, now it is date night you and your significant other.
Speaker 7: Yes, so starting off with the Queen City Cabaret. So I was Summer yesterday at luncheon and got to listen to one of the guys that's part of this, and he would play the piano.
Speaker 4: Was lovely.
Speaker 7: This is going to be at the Carnegie in Covington Saturday and Sunday, and it's just a cozy holiday vibe.
Speaker 4: Fantastic voices.
Speaker 7: I was listening to some online when I was googling.
Speaker 4: This last night.
Speaker 7: I mean, beautiful voices definitely will get you in the holiday spirit. And if you have the Art Waves app, which I suggest if you don't get that, because you give fifty percent off your tickets. If you do have the art waves app so always look at that for things going on in the city. The Christmas Carol, this is a great tradition for many people. My boys have been doing it with their grandpa for years and years. This is now through the twenty eighth and that this is at the Cincinnati Playhouse, one of our favorite places.
Speaker 1: As you love it as much, love it, love it, love it.
Speaker 7: There's Holidays at the Farm and this is now through the twenty third and there are reindeer, thousands of.
Speaker 4: Lights, carollers, vendors, a beer garden.
Speaker 7: This is five to nine nightly at the Winton Woods Equestrian Center.
Speaker 1: I didn't even know there was a winton Wood's Equestrian.
Speaker 7: I know, well, yes, it's right near where I grew up. So right behind me it is the thirty sixth annual eleven in Holiday. And this I feel like it's such a movie set.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because no doubt carriage. You know you've seen this. I don't know if you've ever been. And with this snow, it's going to be so pretty. But they do those horse drawn carriages and the men are dressed.
Speaker 7: In the top hats and all that kind of stuff, and they have a petting Zoo Santa. This is Claws and this is Saturday ten to eight in downtown eleven in.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 7: This is a non Christmas item which is hard.
Speaker 1: To find, right, but you're right about that.
Speaker 7: Pincinnati is what they're calling it. And this is calling all the pinball wizards, which I do love pinball. But there's over one hundred and twenty pinball machines with free play, and some of these machines I guess are from the nineteen thirties to the modern ones. But it's two o'clock to midnight on Friday, ten to midnight, and Saturday tended too or Sunday tended too at the holiday in Eastgate.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, that's right all thirty two. It's easy to get to.
Speaker 2: You jump off two seventy five, you go east on thirty two and it's right there, maybe a quarter of a mile down on your left hand side.
Speaker 7: And if you're out that way I always say, then you just go to jungle gyms to make it worth your while.
Speaker 2: Yeah, right across the street. Basically, that's exactly right.
Speaker 7: Para two far Jerry seidefald too. I ended this on has two shows on Saturday, five o'clock and eight o'clock at the air and off.
Speaker 4: He's so great.
Speaker 7: No, yes, I'm so excited. Actually, I about tickets for my center's birthday for that. So that is going to be a fun one.
Speaker 1: Oh that'll be fa fantastic I know.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he's good.
Speaker 2: Okay, So that would be one you could throw into the single group as well if you were going with some friends. But there are some other things going on in and around town that you have your eye on, and I'm going to add one to your list at the end.
Speaker 4: Okay, I love it. I love this rock. Okay.
Speaker 7: So Covington's Chris Kindle Market is going on, and this is in Mainstraus. This is Saturday and Sunday ten to four. They have artists, makers and all the small businesses participating. Such a fun little area over there to bomp in an out of some bars and restaurants and enjoy that. There's also okay, this is fun. This is also a way you can get a Christmas gift for somebody. So this is a toy driver doing it Hotel Covington. All you have to do is bring a toy in and you can get a ticket for every toy entered into a raffle for high end, very rare bourbon. So I figured this is just a great chance to go grab a drink at the bar and get a ticket in this hopper for Van.
Speaker 4: Winkle and all that stuff.
Speaker 7: And it's going to the Stanford Toy Foundation, which is a local Covington foundation spent.
Speaker 4: Around for years and years and years.
Speaker 7: So that's just a fun one to try to win some good bourbon.
Speaker 4: If you're a bourbon lover.
Speaker 2: Yeah, at the same time, you're you're helping kids, So that's it. That's it. That's a great two for one.
Speaker 4: There, exactly. I love it. So I was going to throw this in there.
Speaker 7: Aglameth's Brothers is doing a Golden Ticket and I got to hide one of the golden tickets, which was really fun. So right now, if you're going out and buying some gifts and they have the chocolates, you may be lucky to get the golden ticket in the box of chocolates and then you get to tour the Egglamacy's chocolate factory, which nobody that's not open to the public, and I got to do it, and it's really super fun. So if you're out gift gathering, that might be a fun one to throw on the list. There's a stiff and shop at this cute Synergy cafe, which is they were in Deer Park, adorable and they're doing shopping and that is twelve to two on Sunday. Great spots for that one, and just a good time to grab some coffee and stay.
Speaker 4: Warm and then live. Horst ory thing is going on.
Speaker 7: Right now at Turfway Park now through the twenty seventh, So place the bets and cheer on your pony and have fun with that.
Speaker 1: All right Now, I have one more to add.
Speaker 2: I brought this up last week because I was in Have you been in north Side that's attached to the Kenwood Mall over here?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 4: You like that north Star?
Speaker 2: I mean north Star? Forgive me, I'm sorry, Yeah, I was thinking north Side of town. Yeah, north Star.
Speaker 1: You've been in there?
Speaker 4: I am yes, it's a great spot.
Speaker 2: You love a great spot. I mean, if you haven't been, you know a lot of times. I don't know about you, but I'm kind of you know when it's in a quote unquote mall. It's not the food court. This is where the old Brooks Brothers store used to be, so it's basically on the other side of the Primary Front entrance right there on Montgomery Road, and then on the other side of that entrance is a cheesecake factory. So North Star is there. It's a really cool place, great food. My wife absolutely, I mean I think she'd go there every night if we could. But anyway, so we're in there and they had a trio, you know, small trio band in there last week. And guy comes walking over to our table says, you know, time we had a chance to meet back when you were in high school and in college. And I'm going, oh God, where's this going. Right, Well, it's it's it's Bam Powell. And who is Bam Powell. Well, for many of you, they're old enough to remember. Bam Powell is the drummer for one of the most famous rock and roll bands in the history of Cincinnati music, The Raisins. Now, are you old enough to remember them? You're old enough to remember them?
Speaker 4: I do. I do remember the Raisins.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right.
Speaker 2: They they were huge in this area forever. Uh, And this is going back to the late seventies, early eighties. And then they they disbanded, and you know, different guys were joining different bands and so forth. Well, they're having this weekend at the Woodward. First of all, tell me what is the Woodward Theater? And over the rhyme like it's great.
Speaker 7: Actually, I've been there for a few events and I'm going there for a birthday soon. It's quaint and cute and great, and it's right in the heart and it's an old fear on the outside.
Speaker 4: It's a great spot.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well, they are having a reunion tomorrow night, December the fifth and December the sixth. The doors open at seven o'clock both nights, Friday and Saturday night, and the shows begin at eight o'clock both nights. A reunion of the raisins. I gotta find a way to get down there. I mean, Saturday night is not gonna happen because I got to watch the Mighty Buckeyes take on the Indiana Hoosiers Saturday night.
Speaker 1: But are you rooting for the Hoosiers?
Speaker 7: I had a son Indiana, but I'm not rooting for them.
Speaker 1: I got a sun there right now, and I'm not rooting for them.
Speaker 4: I'm doing it, okay, okay.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, yeah, I asked my dad about it.
Speaker 2: Now let me ask you, as a mom, because my wife has kind of rolled arise at me about this. Okay, Now, look, I didn't go to Ohio State. I went to Ohio University. But my whole life I have grown up a huge Ohio State fan, and I'm maybe more of an Ohio State fan now than I've ever been. Not because they're number one in the country, but I just really like Ryan Day, I like the program, I like what they stand for. Okay, all those kinds of things. So I have no quote unquote skin in the game. Now I do have plenty of skin in the game with Indiana because I'm paying through the nose for our son to go there, exactly right, Okay, So why would that have to mean according to my wife? Now my son doesn't feel this way, But according to my wife, why am I supposed to root for Indiana?
Speaker 4: Okay, Pauline and I agree on this.
Speaker 7: I'm not here. I know I'm gonna get like hate me al on this. I am not a huge Ohio State fan. I have no I went to UC, my kids went to Miami and IU, and I grew up going to Michigan on vacation when I was little, So I have that going on. But I'll say I always say Ohio State has more fans that have never stepped foot in Columbus than they ever need in their life.
Speaker 4: They don't need me.
Speaker 7: I have no I have no connection with Ohio State, so I just have never been an Ohio State fan. And when I do have a connection with Indiana, so I'm going to Indiana.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well, I mean she's given me a hard time, like, hey, you know, it's your son's school, and I'm like, give me a break. And my son even said to me, Dad, he said, don't even think about it.
Speaker 1: He said, because even if you.
Speaker 2: Tried to act like you were rooting for Indiana, he said, I would know better.
Speaker 4: It looks fake. Well, I have all my Indiana gear ready to go.
Speaker 7: I'm super excited. And so it's kind of like the underdog. It's the underdog.
Speaker 4: I've never been a real big football.
Speaker 1: And that part, that part I can understand totally.
Speaker 4: Okay, love it.
Speaker 2: You have a great weekend, Be careful, take care of yourself, and we will get together again next week.
Speaker 4: Yay, Okay, good weekend.
Speaker 2: Hey Michelle One, you can follow her on Instagram. Chuck Ingram, what's happening out there on the road whays, my friend, things are getting better. This from the UC Health Trm.
Speaker 6: Things said you see healthwaight while center offers sergical and medical obesity Caaren expertise called five one three nine three nine two two sixty three. That's nine twenty two sixty three. The last of the slow go on southbound seventy one is between the Reagan Highway and Red Bank. Northbound slows above the lateral into Kenwood southbound seventy five and an extra five in and out of Blackland northbound four seventy one is still a bit heavy for this time of the morning between Grand and Downtown and eastbound two seventy five continues to slow between Kellogg and the construction near the New Richmond Ramp. Chuck Ingram News Radio seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 2: Flight WCPO nine First Warning Forecast presented by Jennifer Ketchmark. The bottom line is it's cold, Polly, I'm thinking about you. That's my wife. She's going to work and working outside all day today. Highest thirty degrees that's our high tonight. Please be careful and keep an eye out for your animals. The lowest fifteen in some areas will be in the single digits. There's a good chance we're going to break an all time low for this date in the history of our town. Tonight, cloudy, tomorrow some sign up to thirty five, down to twenty four, so not quite as cold, but cold tomorrow night, and then Saturday, mix of sun and clouds, high of thirty eight. Okay, before we get out of here, we thank Danny Gleeson for his great work as our producer, and we always encourage you get out there and go get a shelter. Pet today, dog or cat needs a home. They just need a chance. You'll have so much more love in your life. Go to your local animal shelter, bring one home today. Eight fifty six, seven hundred WLW, Cincinnati,