Speaker 1: Careful of Shannon, you might have a black beer a black bear.
Speaker 2: Honestly, I could go for a beer right now, you guys.
Speaker 3: But yeah, there's a black bear down river.
Speaker 1: What's going on in Michigan? In Michigan, uh near? Is it Rockwood? I think it is, which I'd be honest with you. I've heard of the name of Rockwood, but you know, Rockwood is not as familiar to me as some of the other communities like Taylor or Alan Park or that's what the festival is taking place right now. That's Rossberry the other Yeah, this one is closer to us in the Detroit area, way closer. But there's a there's been a sighting of a bear that Shannon will I'm sure discussing the dirty today because that's a big trending story. Everybody was, you know, looking for this bear yesterday.
Speaker 2: What did I say if his brown get down, if his black stayed back? What's what's it called when it comes to beers? Is that poop that I swear to you there's like some beer saying, No there is. I don't know. I never heard it. I know I've never heard of it.
Speaker 1: Somebody can call us up and tell us what it is. I. I do know this that there will never be a sighting of me in a place like Colorado, Utah. Like I'll never I'll never be in a cabin in the woods like you know how they sit there and they'll be like, yes, we were in a cabin in the woods or something, and nothing good happens in a cabin in the woods. Somebody's dying in a cabin in the woods, or somebody you know, mauled by a bear.
Speaker 2: Had that thing on you, Mojo, what is it? A gun? A gun? That's all you need to get your little rifle.
Speaker 1: Oh that thing. I thought it was like bear spray or something like that. We spraying it down, all right? You should see me with deer in my front yard. Let alone, you know, bear. I don't want to like you know what I mean. Like if I if I walked outside, Okay, so you talked to we talked garbage just a little bit ago. If I go outside to go get my you know, put my garbage cans out, which I typically do on the morning of garbage day, I will bring my cans to the corner. If I see a black bear looking at me, I'm pooping myself.
Speaker 2: Reminds me of the brown bear. Brown Bear, what do you see I see looking at me?
Speaker 1: You don't you didn't read that book when you were a little No, you missed out.
Speaker 2: I don't think I want to hear you. I see a purple horse looking at brown bear? Brown bear?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 2: For some reason, I don't remember that at all. I remember, you know, but I do remember this. You probably read it to Josiah human caterpillar when Platinum in the house. But I remember these characters look familiar.
Speaker 1: That. Yeah, hold on a second. Here, we might have some answers for you on what to do if you do see the.
Speaker 2: Black bear said, it's simple be hey, what's up, Brad? How you doing?
Speaker 1: Hey?
Speaker 2: First time?
Speaker 4: Long time?
Speaker 2: What do you know about black bears? So?
Speaker 4: I grew up a little north from the Miskegan area, in the Hole area, and the brown.
Speaker 2: Bears are the nice one. You just don't mess with their cubs. That's when they'll get you. But the black bears, they're just on sight.
Speaker 1: They don't care.
Speaker 2: Are you serious? So what do you do if you see it? You run? That's it.
Speaker 4: You just run.
Speaker 3: You get loud, or you run.
Speaker 2: There's two options.
Speaker 1: You run from black bears run. You can see me running from both black bears, brown bears, white bears.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I don't care what kind of.
Speaker 4: Beerrer we got.
Speaker 3: You gotta get loud to scare them, and if you don't scare them, you're dead, So you might as well try to run.
Speaker 1: I would think that if you get loud and scare them, they're gonna come after you because they're gonna try to protect themselves.
Speaker 2: Well, the rule of thumb is like you try to make yourself sound bigger than you are.
Speaker 1: Oh interesting, by the way you and your giggle afterwards, ain't gonna get past the bear bears gonna.
Speaker 4: Be I'm gone.
Speaker 1: A bear's going to be eating in brad They I love it, all right, Thanks for the call, man, so they carry that calles forget.
Speaker 2: What's going on? Michael?
Speaker 3: Hi?
Speaker 2: How you doing, good man? What's happening?
Speaker 1: We're talking about this black bear sighting in our listening area right now. Oh.
Speaker 3: I was always told you see a black bear is black, you fight back, burn, you laid down white, You're dead on sight?
Speaker 2: Is that? Polar bears they have like this real dispute, their punching skills. They already see you already, don't man ready to go? Have you ever seen a bear?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 2: Have you ever?
Speaker 1: I mean aside from going to the zoo, like, have you been out in the wilderness?
Speaker 4: No? No, but I'll tell you what.
Speaker 2: You ever see me fighting a bear? Helped the bear? Like?
Speaker 1: Can I tell you, guys, I'm worried about coyotes.
Speaker 2: Too, especially as my little dog.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's some really bad animals these days. Then we've we've uh, we got the fight of the animals. They're coming after us. I'm not going on Noah's ark. They're all coming after us. What's up, Haley High?
Speaker 2: Hey, what's happening?
Speaker 3: I sent a message never turn your back to a bear because it makes you look like prey. Yeah, the moment you are trying to run, it's a game.
Speaker 2: Let me ask you a question.
Speaker 1: If a black bear came into our studio right now, who's the first to get eaten and who's the most survived?
Speaker 2: Who do you think?
Speaker 3: Oh, that's a great question. I'm gonna say Anna would survive. I see her getting out of there.
Speaker 2: Really I would. Anna would start dating the black bear.
Speaker 4: There we go.
Speaker 3: Honestly a toss up because I could see I can see Mojo not knowing what to.
Speaker 1: Dody has the most meat on his bones, that's right, and I'm the slowest.
Speaker 3: I could see pan ging like I.
Speaker 2: Don't know what to do it now.
Speaker 1: Shannon would try to sell it a loopy casecake ten cav cav would say, what's up, my buddy, I don't know what we what about?
Speaker 2: Brianka Bianca would be so annoyed by it. Would oh, it would be annoyed by I don't want to going back.
Speaker 1: Lydia would figure out a way to give it a prize and make it hang out at Bingo with her and her family.
Speaker 3: I'd be like, you'll say, there, I gotta post you on our socials real quick.
Speaker 2: Hold on, Amber, are you there? Amber?
Speaker 1: I am Hi.
Speaker 2: What's happening? Nothing?
Speaker 1: I just want to call and say that polar bears are actually very aggressive.
Speaker 2: That's what somebody. Yeah, we had a caller you know that said is it white?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: No, sight, you're a good night good night or something yeah or something like that.
Speaker 1: Listen with the weather we have, I wouldn't be surprised if we get polar bears around here.
Speaker 2: Be cocaine. I forgot about. That was great. Tom used to be a bear hunter.
Speaker 1: Tom, What how do you become a bear hunter?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 2: Is this like a deer hunter during deer hunting season?
Speaker 4: Yeah, there's a season for him and I both hunted up in Manitoba, Canada three times.
Speaker 1: Wow, So you go specifically up there to bear hunt. I would think that that would be something that would be frowned upon, like you would have people out protesting you for that.
Speaker 4: There was something like that. We were out in middles the wilderness and it was a it was definitely a adrenaline rush.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we need you in down river?
Speaker 1: Do you know what they're saying? The reasoning is why these the bears are there, it's because of the change of season. They kind of like explore for food, and they say, too many people are leaving food out, so there's a lot of wasted food or food and garbage cans with garbage can lids open. So these bears can sense that there's food there and that's what they're looking for. So they don't necessarily want to eat your you know, your your child, but they can sense that there's food somewhere around there.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean caesars have always changed.
Speaker 1: If I know, But no, this is no, this is the typical time of the year for it to happen. Spring is usually a typical time because the weather's changing. Yeah, be careful, Tom, mister bear hunting man, you be careful out there.
Speaker 2: How many fingers do you have? Do you got all your fingers? I got them all.
Speaker 4: I only got in one close counter was They always said, be warning if you get between the cubs and the mama. Okay, And I was in a tree stand and I did get between the cubs and the mama, and it got a little intense. The mama left out a big moan, and the cubs climbed a tree. She ran away, left another moan. The buck cubs come down and they were all gone, and I had a little relief.
Speaker 2: Then, oh my.
Speaker 1: God, well, thank God for that. Stay away from my kids. I'll tell you what. That's the I think there's not a parent on this show that wouldn't maul you if you came by their kids.