Speaker 1: Yeah, KFA and welcomes Transit Brian Orchestra for two amazing shows at Target Center. It's December twenty eighth at three pm and seven thirty pm. Tickets are on sale now. I'll get the show full show details, including a link to my tickets, a KFA dot com keyword calendar.
Speaker 2: Welcome back everybody, Happy Holidays, Merry Christmas, happy honka everything. I hope you feeling good this morning as who woke up at seven to ten and the Vikings one and Muslin's here, Hi mus.
Speaker 3: Morning, guys. Is this Dredo dradl drade? It certainly is. Oh what a banger.
Speaker 2: I only have so many Christmas songs I can play without getting in trouble or having to cut up the podcast.
Speaker 3: Hey you guys, guarantees human on K one O two. We are absolutely guaranteed. From what I understand, what percentage of you is human?
Speaker 4: I would say I'm probably twenty percent human and about eighty.
Speaker 3: Percent Miller, right, Yeah, I knew it? Yes, Yeah, well played, well played. God? How did I not see that one coming?
Speaker 1: I'm off my game, saw said synonym before me. I didn't see the middle light Joe coming.
Speaker 3: Man, I gotta wake up.
Speaker 4: Oh and by the way, thank you so much for the high compliment. There you're talking about how you forgot that Vikings were on until you got in the car to go get food.
Speaker 3: Then I heard you, and you heard all down the games tonight.
Speaker 4: And then Chris goes, well, what did you think of Musa's performance?
Speaker 3: And you're like, it's fine?
Speaker 1: Well, wow, it was in fairness, that was my exact response. I said he was fine or it was fine. I bet I listened to you for about ten seconds because I was so told, like, you know, twisted. I'm like, oh my god, that is tonight. I was so shook that I had completely forgotten that. It kind of threw me off. And then I listened to Conan and Stern and stuff. But still I did listen to you for about ten seconds.
Speaker 3: Oh, I appreciate that. Thanks, You're welcome. You do a good job. Though I just didn't hear me.
Speaker 4: Did you hear me over the straddle? So that way it actually counts more?
Speaker 2: Wow, No, that's a weird way to say that. Over the straddle.
Speaker 1: Yeah, who cares about Sunday Night ratings? Mustas Yeah, Steve must is a pro, still cares. He still cares. See that answers your question. Chris off Air must still cares. Yes, that's one.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but I don't have an office or a cubicle, so now there will most other people here very soon, very soon.
Speaker 3: When's that? Although the remodel looks.
Speaker 1: Good, like the have actually seen like the skims on this Yeah, they look good.
Speaker 3: The emailed them. Yeah, check your email. Oh yeah, that's why you probably deleted it looks like it's going to be slick. Yeah, when does that happen? Lick twenty thirty four. I'll be long dead one hundred percent, but the rest of us will enjoy it.
Speaker 5: Who's in charge of it?
Speaker 3: Um? Fine? Beatle juice? Yep, all right, let's do the news.
Speaker 2: Okay man, none of this is news, I mean must let's talk football.
Speaker 6: Yeah, there is news with Chris Hockey, presented by the twenty twenty six IIHF World Junior champions Oh I wish.
Speaker 5: I had him from that.
Speaker 1: Well, I have it here for you, Chris. We are the home of Team USA and they're running the World Junior Championships. So I'll be sure to tune in on the fan and then kafan plus to if you can't make it down there. But if you certainly can make it down there, do so World Juniors M and two six dot com for tickets. It's going to be a wonderful event just to less than two weeks away. Hey, Quinn Hugh's played on the World Junior team in twenty eighteen and twenty and nineteen. Again, that's the point when we keep talking about the best hockey term of the world. You know, future stars like these are the best hockey players in the world at their age group, and they will become superstars, many of them over the years. So this is your first opportunity to see them. They put on a hell of a show. It's some of the best hockey you'll ever see. So it's gonna be a fun, fun couple of weeks here in the Twin cities of Minneapolis and Saint Paul.
Speaker 4: Thank you if you're honesty, How sweet is that Hughes comes in gets a goal.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, sneaks one through the five hole. I mean, if you're honesty, Yeah, you can't make it up. Oh Christmas Tree, Oh Christmas Tree. Yeah, I bet you could make six to two wine. That was sweet.
Speaker 4: I went to my first so Wild game and I think two years. Actually, I don't know. I mean there's lots of stuff going on and everything, and you are busy around the holiday, and you are busy. Oh man, we were in the suite for you, I know, but you watch a game in the suite, you're just like, I don't know. I mean they're awesome seats. No, I was not not our suite. I was in the suite right next to uh Leopold, which was hilarious because they were like, uh, guys are left, and they're like, yeah, Leopold, sweet is right here.
Speaker 3: And I'm like, oh, Leopold. I love Leo. Yeah. We exchange Christmas cards every year. He's a great dude.
Speaker 4: And then I realized, what's who's the older guy sitting there. Oh it's crank Leopold. What a moron. But wow, it's fun to watch him actually watch a game.
Speaker 3: Yeah he's in it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he's got the TV sitting right in front of him, so that way you can watch the fan duel replay, you know, because he's.
Speaker 1: Got that delay installed the TV just for him. And then sweet yep so cool.
Speaker 4: And he's got the papers rolled up and he's just grinding on him. And then there must while he opens up grinding paperwork, and you're thinking, oh, he's looking at.
Speaker 3: Okay, what name is that?
Speaker 4: All right, we're gonna need to cut him.
Speaker 3: Geez. That was fun. It was a great time. Live hockey there. He is nothing better. It's pretty fun, much better than dead hockey. Chris Hockey live is also. It was very best hockey.
Speaker 5: Thank you.
Speaker 3: It's in good live hockey right there.
Speaker 2: Hollywood director Rob Reiner is dead at the age of seventy eight. Reiner and his wife Michelle were found dead inside their home in Ellie's Brentwood neighborhood on Sunday, apparent victims of a stabbing. Authorities have yet to confirm multiple reports that the detectives are questioning his son. Celebrities all over the place scene showing up at hiner home Sunday evening after the deaths were reported. Actor Ben Stiller pay tribute to Reiner on X, saying he made some of the most formative movies for an entire generation.
Speaker 1: How about this run from eighty four to Let's Go ninety two. Eighty four to ninety two. Listen to this run. These are in order, by the way he directed. This is spinal tap. Ye the sure Thing, which I think that's John Cusack. I've never seen that. You guys seen that? No, I just don't remember, all right, So let's skip that one. But still some people like that one. This is Spinal Tap eighty four, The Sure Thing eighty five, Stand by Me eighty six, so good, Princess Bride eighty seven.
Speaker 3: The greatest movies of all time. Couldn't agree more. When Harry met Sally eighty nine.
Speaker 4: Outstairs and his mom is stelling there right.
Speaker 1: Misery nineteen ninety wow, and then A Few Good Men nineteen ninety two, Zach, that's not what it's about.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I've seen the other versions.
Speaker 1: It's weird because a Few Good Men was ninety two, and then it was immediately followed in ninety four by North, So oh wow, a few large men. Hey, this might be Zach's. This might be Zach's timeline, these three movies. Misery, uh huh, a Few good Men?
Speaker 3: Yeah? North? Yeah?
Speaker 5: Do you well.
Speaker 3: Anyway? Man? What a imagine? Man? Just bizarre, horrible story. Wasn't he on the Smothers brothers?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 4: He and Steve Martin they are in the writing team, I believe, Yeah. And then after that he was meathead, yeah, meathead, yeah, yeah, yeah, all in the.
Speaker 2: Family obviously, his dad one of the great funny men of all time.
Speaker 3: Yeap, oh absolutely, which I can't believe it. He died five years ago too. I thought that was.
Speaker 5: I believe he made it a one hundred? Are real close?
Speaker 3: Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: In other news, tonight's powerball drawing is worth more than a billion dollars. No one matched all six numbers and Saturdays drawings, so the already massive Jackpie jumped again and now stands at one point one billion dollars odds winning the grand prize about one in two and ninety two million.
Speaker 1: So you're telling me there's a chance. Apparently we were wrong on that it's a powerball? Is still the two dollars one? I guess Megan, go okay.
Speaker 5: I got to go, thank you.
Speaker 3: Well then it's worth it. Let's well the way, let's go. I'm giving you a five tomorrow.
Speaker 5: You know, I was like, you give me five, I'll give you two.
Speaker 3: Not good, like one out of one hundred. I'd say, more like one out of a million.
Speaker 2: So good.
Speaker 3: So you're telling me there's a chance. Yeah, so good. It's such a good movie.
Speaker 4: Oh God, can you even put a number of how many times you've actually watched that movie Dumb and Dumber.
Speaker 1: It's it's it's definitely triple digits. Yeah, that can't be an exaggeration. Yeah, it's got to be close.
Speaker 2: No injuries have been reported after a United Airlines flight made an emergency landing at Dulles International Airport. Transportation Secretary says flight eight oh three took off from Dulls on its way to Japan on Saturday afternoon. The Boeing seventy seven and seven seventy seven was forced to turn around after an engine failed. Landing at Dulles about one thirty A piece of the engine cover reportedly fell off the plane sparked a brush fire along the runway. Two hundred and seventy five passengers crapped themselves. But we're safely evacuated from the plane. White have a hard time getting back on a plane.
Speaker 3: Oh for sure. I never have actually said, oh wait, I take that back. We did actually have. We had to be evacuated from a plane.
Speaker 2: Yes, because we were fighting. We're flying back from Cancun and then we were Detroit. Of course, nice, that makes sense.
Speaker 4: I can't see the direct flight because that would be more expensive, thank you, monster of a wife.
Speaker 5: But it was.
Speaker 4: It was we get on the plane, we start backing out. All of a sudden, we're not backing out anymore, We're pulling back in. They're like, yeah, this plane's broke. Like, okay, great, that's what they said, and they, well, essentially they were having issues with it, and so we go back in and so we got to wait for another plane to show up. We get on that plane backs up. Yeah, this one's not working either. Oh, and they had to pull back in and we ended up spending the night sleeping on the floor of the airport.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you've done that so many times.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what do you care?
Speaker 4: Well, yeah, that was just because I missed the flight because I went to the bar first.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that happens.
Speaker 2: And finally, the New York State Gaming Commission is expected to give final approval this afternoon for three full casino licenses in New York City.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh.
Speaker 2: This would be for Ballys in the Bronx, a hard rock metropolitan to park near City Field, and Resorts World near the Aqueduct Racetrack in Queens.
Speaker 3: Three of them. Because day enough gambling in the world. I don't think I have.
Speaker 1: Been to New York in something like twenty years. But this is fantastic news. That's awest.
Speaker 5: Before they go.
Speaker 3: That'd be great just the two of us. I mean, Murker, I can't.
Speaker 1: I have to catch up on Rivalry first, and then oh I'm gonna give that show a chance.
Speaker 3: Based on the title alone, wow, two more to go. It did get renewed for a season two.
Speaker 1: So did pluribis all right, I'll start watching heated Rivalry. If you start watching Pluribus, deal, and then we can do a podcast and compare and contrash shows.
Speaker 3: You're gonna love it. That sounds like a home run.
Speaker 5: What if you do love it?
Speaker 3: What if you my god? Well, then the message boards are right.
Speaker 5: I've been miserable.
Speaker 3: Everybody again. What if? What if I come back tomorrow and I'm caught up and you got go? What did you think?
Speaker 1: And I just say, I just didn't think the hockey scenes were that realistic.
Speaker 3: Thank you, You're welcome.
Speaker 7: UH.
Speaker 3: Sports next with Sauce, The Vikings One, The Wolves One, the Wild One.
Speaker 1: Quinn Hughes scored Everything's going the way of Minnesota sports fan Sasso walkings through it.
Speaker 3: After this on the fan.
Speaker 1: Discover the Future of Minnesota music at First seventy is Best New Bands. Saturday, January seventeenth, the main room lights up with Shoots, Greg LaSalle, Mage and The Birdwatcher and more.
Speaker 3: I hope I'm saying those bands right.
Speaker 1: I hope you got Greg right, g R three G So I imagine that's Creig Maijin Maybe I don't know, m A Y, g E N and may Y. It'll be Megan, Megan and Meghan. Yeah, its Megan Megan.
Speaker 3: But I'm like Maigan. Maigan's cool.
Speaker 5: It was a great television show.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Hawk loved that show.
Speaker 5: I had that one lady on it.
Speaker 1: Okay, if in that Concorde calendar, would you what age do you think most old people start getting into bird watching?
Speaker 3: Sixty five?
Speaker 5: Are we talking like the English version?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: Not like you know, like she's a really dirty bird. Yeah yeah, no, just like you know we're I'm I'm in my mid forties. You guys are in your fifties. Are you guys into bird watching yet?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 5: No yet, I don't care.
Speaker 3: Do you feel like it's eminent though?
Speaker 2: I don't really see me tription through the woods being all quiet. Plus it's hard for you to look up when you gotta hangover.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, he's not wrong. Okay, we're over selling that.
Speaker 5: Just all right, whatever.
Speaker 1: I don't know, like if you see a bird, if if you're sitting around somewhere and a bird comes down, you're like, hey, I haven't seen a cardinal in a while.
Speaker 3: That's cool.
Speaker 1: It's cool for three seconds. I can't imagine that being my hobby though, looking to see birds.
Speaker 3: Bird feeder in the backyard. And they were like, oh, right, and whatever shows up shows up.
Speaker 1: But if it's a bird that you're not familiar with, I don't I can't see myself going, well, I'm going to spend the next twenty minutes.
Speaker 3: Researching what bird that was.
Speaker 4: Yeah, good for them, they're getting outside walking around.
Speaker 6: That's the part that sounds like the worst you could do it inside the beetlejuice. Dad, did he did bird watching from inside?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Well I think he did a lot of things with Binoka. Yeah. Yeah, he should be put down. Yeah.
Speaker 5: I got an email.
Speaker 3: Oh you did?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Who's it from? Oh? Is this an inappropriate joke? Somebody sent you?
Speaker 2: I don't know why anybody sends me stuff like this. It's from Jay Lambert. I'm into bra watching. That is similar thing where you watch birds and guess that they're bro.
Speaker 3: Who sent you that?
Speaker 5: Jay Lambert? Attorney a law?
Speaker 3: Why did you wait? J? A. Y. Lambert or J J. J. Dot So that could be any J. Lambert. It couldn't be hard to guess which one.
Speaker 4: That's the attorney law though, that could be anything that narrows it down a little a little bit.
Speaker 5: Broad watching sounds like something i'd be into, though.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you do do that any Do you think it'd be weird?
Speaker 5: I look like Pa with my binoculars. Yeah, it'd be like those look like double.
Speaker 3: Market mark. This is Bengo.
Speaker 5: I don't know how you do it. I don't know your bird watch thirty bird.
Speaker 1: If somebody was taking off a bra, you could say, and it's loose. They So I was trying to recreate that. So somebody's you know, like taking a bra off, and then PA says and it's loose, and.
Speaker 3: Their handgos around their back. They unsnapped their bra and it's loose. Wow. It's almost like you've never heard the broadcast or seen Booby right, Yeah, it's just one coming out or what yeah? Just one? Yeah, just the one flopped out broadcast indeed, Yeah, well soon.
Speaker 5: I like the way you describe them that's flopping out.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're horny today? What yeah? Just today? What uh do you want to do sports?
Speaker 5: I'd love to It's time for a fan five on the Power Trip, presented by All Around your Timber Tech deck building contractor.
Speaker 6: Yes, the Vikings beat the Cowboys thirty four to twenty six to improve two six and eight. JJ McCarthy threw two touchdowns, ran one ind he also had an interception. He was fifteen to twenty four for two hun and fifty yards. Justin Jefferson had two catches for twenty two yards.
Speaker 3: Hey great.
Speaker 6: Your Vikings, though, were mathematically eliminated from the playoffs yesterday.
Speaker 3: They battled the two.
Speaker 6: In twelve Giants on Sunday at noon pregame at ten They are two and a half point favorites. You can hear that pregame right here at ten am. Six days for whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. We're only two and a half point favorites. Two and a half what yep, Well we're still the Vikings.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but they played so well last night and the Giants are ass yeah, real bad. They also are I believe percentage points ahead of is it the Raiders for the number one pick based on strength of schedule? So the Giants would have the number one pick in the draft right now. So they don't want to win. No, I mean we don't really want to win either, but they have nothing to play for. In fact, they have everything to lose for the Giants do. I can't believe the Vikes are only two and a half point favorites. I think they're gonna win by I don't know. I don't know if it's double diges, but I think we're going to cruise.
Speaker 3: Jackson diart is fun to watch, though, I do actually, and I think he's in the concussion protocol. Yeah for the fifteenth time. Yeah. Yeah, so maybe Jamis Winston versus u JJ McCarthy. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well, like I mentioned in the last like three plus weeks, Jamis Winston has thirty three yards receiving and Jefferson as thirty seven.
Speaker 4: I just the two receptions in three straight games.
Speaker 5: No, man, it's the negative sign.
Speaker 3: I mean it sucks.
Speaker 5: But he had a touchdown, did you hear?
Speaker 3: Uh? Well wiped away?
Speaker 5: Yeah, so is your butt?
Speaker 3: Oh that's what you're supposed to do. You're supposed to wipe it. You're not wonder a shower towel er, dish rag.
Speaker 2: I want to talk about that. Every hotel you go to gives you wash rags, So you're not Washington butt. That's the problem everybody else is.
Speaker 1: They said it on the broadcast last night. I didn't actually hear Chaos say this, But my guess is he's not making this up, that Collin's worth and Jerika weren't making it up that look, we're mathematically out, it's over. But Koc wants to get Justin Jefferson to a thousand yards because that would be a massive disappointment if he doesn't get there.
Speaker 3: He's had the first season ever that he has. Right he's at eight thirty two. How does see that many?
Speaker 1: That's a great question because it feels exactly what I think. It feels like, way.
Speaker 3: Less than that.
Speaker 1: I thought he'd have like five ten. Yeah, I mean there were, they were, they're not great. Well, three games thirty seven yards in the last three games. That's just how good brutals. So he needs one hundred and sixty eight more in three games in three games in the way.
Speaker 3: Things are going, I just don't see it.
Speaker 4: I mean, I think you can actually have a decent game, but you know where we are right now, Like you said, with the limited amount of yards, just the two receptions in three consecutive games, there's something weird that's going on there. And I just don't get it because I know that you got JJ McCarthy every once in a while throws some aarrant balls. I don't know if he just like gets worked up and just feels like he's got to get it to j or to Jets rather and that he's like maybe forcing it or throwing fast and that you know is gonna make an errant throw. But then when he hits him in the end zone, you got to catch that ball. There's I know, it's justin Jefferson has made his career off of contested balls and that he comes down with it and amazing catches. That's what he's great at, and it's just not there this year. I don't know what it is that connection completely, And I don't know if it's all JJ, or if it is partly Jets or maybe you know, a little bit of both.
Speaker 1: We're a crazy stat I'm just looking at this right now, right Jackson Smith and Jigbob obviously leads the NFL and receiving yards with fifteen hundred and forty one. Justin Jefferson is eighteenth with eight thirty two. He has sixty six catches. Do you know who's twelve yards behind him but has twenty more catches than Justin Jefferson. This guy has eighty six for eight hundred and twenty yards. Christian McCaffrey. Oh, yeah, twenty more catches than Jefferson.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they throwed him a lot. Yeah that's nuts. Yeah, that's insane. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Top five by the way, Jackson Smith and Jigba Pukinikua, George Pickens.
Speaker 3: Jamar Chase, I'm and Ross Saint Brown, Steve Lamberdos and then Steve Lamberdosi is.
Speaker 5: Yeah, here's JJ on his year and the fact he's proud of himself.
Speaker 8: Of course, this is a difficult year, just with the circumstances, having new quarterback, new guys to the team.
Speaker 3: Trying to figure stuff out.
Speaker 8: So it's just one of those difficult years to really, you know, think back on and to really reflect the season. But I'm proud of myself into not showing the frustration, not really showing my emotions out there on the field and just really being the leader that I am.
Speaker 4: I love the I'm proud of myself for not showing Yeah, basically I just said I'm frustrated it as hell.
Speaker 1: Yeah, just take a shot at this. Must you do a lot of preps so you might know this, So actually you go last just in case you know it. Okay, just guess the date that Justin Jefferson last scored a touchdown.
Speaker 3: He's just got the two today is December fifteenth.
Speaker 5: Had to be early October, right, Well, I don't.
Speaker 3: I don't think he has one at home. His last touchdown was scored on.
Speaker 6: I think it was in I think it was in Europe, so whenever you guys were in Europeuck, I think it was.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so I think it was the Browns. Yeah that sounds right. Yeah, yeah, I would agree with that. Yeah, yeah, definitely October.
Speaker 1: November second, no touchdowns, last six games?
Speaker 3: Incredible.
Speaker 5: Where do we play November second?
Speaker 3: Your Dad's host?
Speaker 5: Well, that's right, I forgot. We played at dad's house.
Speaker 3: His last touchdown was against Bomm Bom Bom Boom at Detroit on November two. That feels like ten years ago.
Speaker 5: You threw on that ball.
Speaker 3: Uh, probably JJ, JJMC yeah, oh yeah.
Speaker 1: He did not score against Pittsburgh, did not score against Cleveland, so he did not score in Europe because that.
Speaker 3: Was one of the games away games that JJ mack has won. So his his his touchdown came against the Bears in Week one on the road. Then he went one, two, three four.
Speaker 1: He went six games without scoring and then scored against Detroit and has now gone six games without scoring. So if the pattern remains, he'll score on Sunday. Yeah, fantastic, That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: We get this. I can't believe they're only two and a half point favorites. Yep. We got a lot of.
Speaker 5: Really good receivers on this squad.
Speaker 2: So it's, uh, you know, he neither forced the ball to JJ, who's the best in the league, or not force the ball to Jordan Madison, who's also very very good.
Speaker 1: I mean they did throw too Jefferson eight times, but only two catches on eight targets.
Speaker 4: All those back shoulder throws were like, are you throwing it to the cameraman that's sitting there kneeling outside the boundary.
Speaker 3: And speaking to Addison.
Speaker 1: If McCarthy doesn't underthrow that by about three or four yards.
Speaker 3: Addison just walks on the antone.
Speaker 2: All right, hit didn't arm get hurt On the follow through, No, it did not actually get hit, but it was really really close, so he had to get rid of it a little faster.
Speaker 3: Than you wanted to tell you. I mean, great, great throw.
Speaker 1: Yeah, great reception, but obviously if you hit him in stride, he cruises in because he was behind the defender Vikings.
Speaker 3: News is next. This is the Power Trip Morning Show with Michael J. Mussman, the third on the fan.
Speaker 1: Hey, you can join cam Van's Corey Cove in December eighteenth, that firehouse grew and Elco Elko New Market that's way out of Man for Coors Light Hockey and nine dropped by starting at six o'clock to catch Minnesota versus Columbus, enjoy ice cold cors Light specials and play trivia for your chance to win great prize, including sweet tickets to a game in January. Gets the full details at KFA and dot com. Keyword calend. You're gonna go check out the racetrack to down there. I'll probably have to leave right after the show on Thursday to get there.
Speaker 5: In time, sweet place.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you love that though, firehouse is a sweet.
Speaker 5: Spot not from here. Thirty minutes, thirty five minutes.
Speaker 3: Did you try it for that band? Hawk? Thirty five? What's your favorite firehouse song? Hawks? Probably?
Speaker 2: Uh, don't treat me bad or stick to your guns or love up your what fireplaces?
Speaker 3: Up your fire?
Speaker 5: It's a Christmas song.
Speaker 3: Oh it's straight down thirty five w Yeah, hit two and just head west right into it.
Speaker 5: Any far from lake View?
Speaker 3: Fantastic You you raced down there? I did.
Speaker 5: It's fun. Spent one season scared to death. It was great. Wish I had guts, I ain't got guts.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you do.
Speaker 4: Show every one once in a while, have the like the uh Indur races with buses.
Speaker 5: Yeah, do that.
Speaker 2: And they have a big Christmas show and they have what are they calling it, like a snowball thing on New Year's Day but where they're doing an Endura race. Oh yeah, somebody's some men met about that fun. Somebody asked me if I wanted to drive a race car in the in the event, Oh, it would be fun. That would be fun, wouldn't it You gonna do it? Or what I'm thinking about it? It was the last time you were actually behind the wheel.
Speaker 5: Oh jeez, the.
Speaker 3: Way here today two hours ago?
Speaker 2: M hmm, two thousand and ten, maybe something that I can't remember. It's been a long time time. Kind of flies by slowly.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's a bit.
Speaker 4: You're gonna be the philip rivers of I'll go Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, although I think my suit will fit me better now.
Speaker 5: Than it did then.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well son, Oh new new number for you though, Yeah, one hundred point three.
Speaker 5: That would be good. My number used to be a eleven thirty.
Speaker 3: Yeah, get it.
Speaker 1: We don't even brand the station with one hundred point three anymore, right, The branding is just cafean just find it.
Speaker 3: Do we do any branding anymore? Yeah? Yeah.
Speaker 1: So would you brand a cow if some farm called up today and said, hey, we'll let you come down and do it.
Speaker 3: What with that's a good question. Why is that a good question?
Speaker 6: Because I would assume it hurts, and I wouldn't want to inflict any pain on an animal.
Speaker 3: I think it hurts to brand a cow. I bet it hurts. You have to do it to show me? What if they did to show me?
Speaker 1: What if the branding was like a cartoon caricature of your face branded on the back of the cow.
Speaker 3: If it's about you.
Speaker 6: Yeah, probably I would, as long as I knew that it would be like short. I mean, it would probably hurt for a little bit, but as long as it wouldn't like the animal wouldn't succumb to the injury.
Speaker 4: But I don't think any cow has ever succumbed to being branded.
Speaker 3: Okay, then I would probably you do it. Do it just for fun so they know whose cow's who. Then then you got cowboys stuff, right.
Speaker 5: That's right, horse, You've gonna take us on that from me?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, that there is my steered type thing. Yeah. Yeah. So they it's like a QR code.
Speaker 1: They can just go there, not like cow Yeah, they take them to Claire's Farming second time, random because they can't put wedding rings on them.
Speaker 3: Oh my barrel? Yepa would you core?
Speaker 1: No, that's mean, okay, but it's a load you love, but you would, yeah, you love hurting animals.
Speaker 3: No, I do not.
Speaker 1: Earlier this year, you bet on how many horses would die at Santa Anita, and you were cheering for the over and and it hit and you won money for me.
Speaker 3: I won, and then you spent them on fireworks. To be fair, I celebrate. I've got a lot of money from you. Yeah whatever, I make more, but lo But I'm pulling back on sports betting.
Speaker 1: Why I don't even know the vikings are playing. I'm paying so little attention Paul, your hands betting, I mean probably golf betting. A lot of a lot of sports bets in twenty six are going away from me, but.
Speaker 3: Not golf betting. You're fine.
Speaker 1: You can always count on you. I just have to stop betting on things that I don't even pay attention to.
Speaker 6: You don't pay attention to anything except for your family and your except for your game.
Speaker 3: Oh game, Gama, you don't even care if I'm here. No, both of my gamers are dead, but I love them. Both.
Speaker 1: My gamers were no Sauce's game. I never took another lover and the other one loved dranks, Yes she did. But my guess is if the one that never took another lover would have loved drinks and she would have gotten on more often.
Speaker 3: Oh I'm sure, yeah, if you would have been my lover. You gotta get with my friends.
Speaker 5: No, oh yeah, New Year's Day and durea race.
Speaker 1: It the boy the Spice Girls basically saying you got to hook up with all of my friends, because it just says you gotta get with my friends. It doesn't say you got to get along with my friends. You gotta get with my friends.
Speaker 6: I think that's like a clever way of saying, like you gotta get with us, you gotta be like us, like we got to Tory's interpretation better.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but doesn't yet. But slans making lust forever, friendships never end.
Speaker 1: I think she's saying you got to hook up with the entire band, which geez, peak Spice Girls.
Speaker 3: He says no to that.
Speaker 2: Doing that?
Speaker 3: Am I wrong on the lyrics? It's damn it. If you want to be my lover, you gotta get with my friends. Make it last. I'll make it last forever. Damn it. If you want to be my lover, you have got to give. I mean sure, yeah, that's part. You got to give what you get taking.
Speaker 5: So bossy.
Speaker 3: Taking is too easy, but that's the way it is. Wow, those are see in my Heart's like, we can't have AI writing songs. It's better than that.
Speaker 1: No that chat GP, No, it's not you didn't like that song When she came out chat chat GPT could write a better song in the next ten seconds. I won't be hasty. I'll give you a try. If you really bug me, then I'll say goodbye.
Speaker 6: Thanks doctor Seuss hat everything I don't I like to your SEUs like you didn't like that song at all?
Speaker 3: I was, Okay, who's your favorite spice? Uh?
Speaker 1: Talent wise er looks, wise cinnamon, cheapers, cheepers, Katie.
Speaker 4: I mean I would, I would say, I mean they all have about the same amount of talent for looks.
Speaker 1: By breaking it down, I say, I go posh one, ginger, too easy, thoughts anything, but must you have a one?
Speaker 4: I wouldn't pick with the baby spice because it just sounds wrong.
Speaker 5: How dare you?
Speaker 3: She was really pretty though, very pretty Hawk, no doubt Hockey.
Speaker 4: Yeah, scary spice for sure, Hawk and I I like all the spicy Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah. He wouldn't even have to see her, just the fact that she's scary. I hope she's mean sauce. Do you have a favorite I think I liked Uh, I don't know, probably posh spice. Yeah.
Speaker 5: I like the little on the chubby sides. She didn't make the group.
Speaker 3: How do you like your women?
Speaker 5: Hawk angry.
Speaker 3: I thought it was healthy.
Speaker 5: I like him healthy too, but I want him to be a little angry. I want him to have some attitude.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you'd like to be thrown around.
Speaker 1: After the first couple of seasons of American Gladiators, their names just got ridiculous. Right when they added new ones. You're like, Okay, now we have somebody called Canyon. Can you imagine the rejects of the Spice girls and what their names would have been.
Speaker 3: Floody Spice. Well there's easy V. Yeah I like that. Yeah, she's a real lady. Yeah that's posh. Yeah, listen, you got m in the place who likes it in your face?
Speaker 1: I mean yeah, anything chat is chat. GPT should have written these lyrics. I'm telling you it is terrible. Keep going.
Speaker 3: Yeah, easy V doesn't come for free. She's a real lady. As as for me, you'll see, Oh wow.
Speaker 7: Who.
Speaker 3: Slam your body down?
Speaker 7: They won?
Speaker 1: They won, and sausage piss because it screwed up our draft status.
Speaker 6: But we're still picking eleventh. We've won two straight games and they would still pick eleven.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but if they had lost both games, they wouldn't be picking eleven. So of course, it screws up their drafts position winning screws it up.
Speaker 2: Good Labor will be calling a little left for eight to give thoughts. Yeah, he's a believer.
Speaker 6: I think, I think what you know, whatever, We just want to the one thing that we need to see going forward in these last three games is the kid can't take steps back.
Speaker 3: He has to take steps forward.
Speaker 6: He'll have a great opportunity against a very bad, very bad quit Giants team on Sunday, but then they've quit. It's over very quick. It is probably not the correct write your lyrics too, but I'm guaranteed I.
Speaker 3: Prefer Robot. You can't. Can you play that anymore?
Speaker 7: Sure?
Speaker 9: Do you think that they actually or the fact that they're just not that good? There's a big difference. Well, but like the Saint to everybody thought it would be the worst team ever. They've won two straight.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they have no talent. They then when yesterday did they did?
Speaker 7: Yes?
Speaker 3: Did they really? Yeah? Yeah?
Speaker 5: Yeah yeah, yeah, son of a bit loss. Here's J J. Mack. I'm doing the gritty and getting in trouble for it.
Speaker 10: I did it in practice and I was told not to do it. So it's just me, you know, being who I am. It's like, oh no, I'm more enticed to do it. But if it's that open, obviously, just getting the end zone no matter what, and be coachable and do what my coach says. So yeah, I'll definitely get a minus for that one.
Speaker 11: It's a plus.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Actually that fake was ridiculous. Perfect. It was a perfect fake, right yeah, genius, Yeah, genius. That guy's better than I am.
Speaker 4: And there wasn't anybody within ten yards of him as he strolled in. Go ahead, do the gritty. Yeah, here's our head coach. His name is koc or Ko for if you're dirty. That's somebody says, if you're if you're nasty, if you're nasty, thank you. That's Ko, if you're nasty. On the injuries from yesterday's.
Speaker 7: Game, Jalen Naylor did return. Kind of had a uh, you know, a low back there when he caught the touchdown, but did return and got a game ball for it as well. For his troubles Hardgrave, we're calling it a thigh injury.
Speaker 3: We're gonna need the MRI.
Speaker 7: MRI that se see where he's at. Brian O'Neil foot he'll have an MRI, but have not gotten much more of an update on that. And then Jonathan Gernard did aggravate his shoulder a little bit there, so we'll obviously need to we'll obviously need to take a look at him.
Speaker 3: And then Zay Rodgers with the elbow. That's uh, that that was? That was that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we'll let you know on Grenade as soon as we know.
Speaker 2: But I would say probably not great that he had a chance that he calls in him on, but well, I hope so I love having him on.
Speaker 3: But other than all that, how was the play? I mean, my gosh, that whales all right? Dan, I mean it's so late in the season. There's so many injuries.
Speaker 4: I mean, I'm looking at my homes and you're looking at like a Parsons.
Speaker 5: How many homes do you have?
Speaker 12: Yeah, mahomes? Oh oh yeah, multiple homes? You got the one in the vage, the vadg ask gap. Multiple homes means multiple garages, yes it does. Yeah, also probably means multiple wives.
Speaker 1: I believe Cody from Sister Wives had like four or five homes in a culta zac and.
Speaker 3: Just the one.
Speaker 6: Cody sucks. Cody sucks. Cody's one of the worst people on the planet. Yeah, no, just Cody. Cody was terrible.
Speaker 3: I'm telling you, I'm telling you. I mean, it's I don't know if perms a a word like blonde hair. No, no, no, no, no, no, no.
Speaker 5: What are you having a conversation where you just didn't want to be one of the wives.
Speaker 3: Put his hand up, and I just wanted to squash that before there was even.
Speaker 5: I didn't know he had his hand up.
Speaker 3: All your hands up? Any of Cody's wives would hawk?
Speaker 5: They seem to be d T P I yeah, I mean, and plus they're open to open marriage, you.
Speaker 3: Know, yeah, they're whatever. I forgot it starts with a K.
Speaker 5: What does that?
Speaker 3: Cody sucks?
Speaker 5: Cody's with gays.
Speaker 3: That's weird.
Speaker 5: It's weird, meat sauce well said, was it?
Speaker 3: Yeah? All right? First, sure, spike here for a second. What just came here? All right?
Speaker 4: While you're doing that, all I know is that back to back wins are sweet, back to back thirty plus.
Speaker 3: So he's got ashirt, the draft status, he's got a drafts Yeah, you know what, what's the type? How do you look forward to the health and stuff? And twenty six?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Sure, she's external.
Speaker 4: I think about the Cowboys really needed that game yesterday, really needed that game. We were already by kickoff, we already knew because the Bears and the Niners had won that we were out.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So yeah yeah yeah spirit, there you go with all the ohle. Yeah, they give up and they should just take it. They're not and I like it. Yeah yeah yeah yeah, look at look at chest. The answer is yes, he would, all of them solid. I wished I wouldn't have seen that. Sure and apparently right arm too. Yeah he just did. Yeah, he just did. Hawk, would you Yeah, I just humped your talk with you.
Speaker 5: Yeah, sure I would.
Speaker 11: We should play some Christmas music we don't right now? Baby, Hey, jingle bells, jingle bells, jingle all the way? Heyo, what fun it is to ride in a one horse open sleigh. Hey, jingle bells, jingle bells.
Speaker 3: A r Real good. That was real good. That is my best work here, real good.
Speaker 11: Can I tell you guys a story?
Speaker 3: Absolutely not. Bell Leamer's calling in after this more of the Power Trip Morning Show. After this on the Family