Speaker 1: Time for a big old wad of business news.
Speaker 2: This is the Bloomberg Money Minute on seven hundred WLWU.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 4: Dan Schwartzman with us from the Bloomberg newsroom. Good morning, Good morning, Steve. It's Friday. Another report here and we closer to the weekend. Let's start with Toyota. They're gonna be sitting cars from the US to Japan. Yeah, kind of an interesting take there, right.
Speaker 5: See, if you think about it's a Japanese car maker and they're gonna be reverse shipping, but it's a move designed to peace President Trump. They're gonna ship three American made models, the Camri, the Highlander, and Tundra to Japan starting next year. Now this year, now, the market for US made car Steve is expected to be limited. Japanese drivers prefer smaller cars, the roads are smaller, and they like the right hand driving models because will they drive like the British on the wrong side of the road. Oh, the nation's largest car maker is turning on the Charma offensive. They're trying to east tariffs imposed by Trump. Yeah, they literally I'm not really sure how this is gonna work, but I guess they're trying to of course, by nice, nice.
Speaker 4: Absolutely, oil prices could continue to fall for the near future.
Speaker 5: Yeah, the oil market may be facing a major glut. Steve producers ramping aboutput putting a record one point three billion barrels of crude on the world's markets. Benchmark oil prices heading for their biggest annual loss since the pandemic, as gasoline prices dropped below three dollars a gallon for the first time since twenty twenty one.
Speaker 4: So if you're looking to drive, well, this is good news for you. All right, less than ninety minutes from the open. What do you seeing in the futures? They're going down?
Speaker 5: The Dow right now is down a tenth to one percent in ass that's a bright spot that is at least up a tenth of one percent, but that continues to go down as well. SMB is up three quarters of actually just one point, which is essentially flat from Bloomberg. Dan Schwartzman on News Radio seven hundred WLW, Thank you, Dan.
Speaker 1: It's eight to eleven.
Speaker 4: Tom Burnderman's show Friday Morning, Steve Hawkins filling in this time every week on Friday, we get to talk TV with Matt roush Hey goodbrning Man how are you. I'm doing good? We get the week before Christmas. There's still some TV to talk about, isn't there here?
Speaker 6: Well, there is, and we'll start off on sort of a poignant note because Hollywood and the world beyond is still dealing and coping and reeling, I think from.
Speaker 3: The tragic death of Rob.
Speaker 6: Reiner and his wife last weekend. But now TV gets to celebrate his accomplishments and career. And on Sunday there's going to be two tributes on the nostalgia channel called Me TV. They're going to be running a four hour marathon Sunday night of All in the Family episodes that feature the Mike Ctivic, the meat head character, front and center, and there's some really good episodes there. There's one where he deals with he thinks he's becoming sexually impotent. You know, they just dealt with so many issues on One in the Family, and of course he was the liberal counterpart to Archie Bunker. And there are episodes that they feature here where they where they clash significantly or are forced to spend time together, which was always fun. So I mean, if you loved All in the Family, which so many people did in the seventies. This is a great way to appreciate the beginning of his career. You know, this was the guy who was the son of Carl Reiner, who was a TV comedy legend, and then he created his own legend, not just on On the Family, but then afterwards as a major Hollywood director.
Speaker 3: And so also on Sunday Night, CBS.
Speaker 6: Is going to be doing a news.
Speaker 3: Special where they appreciate his TV.
Speaker 6: And film legacy, and there's going to be commentary for many of the people that he worked with, including Kathy Bates who won an Oscar for his film Misery, Manette Benning who was in The American President, Michael Douglas, as well Jerry O'Connell who was one of the Boys and stand by Me. When you think about the reach of his film career, The Princess Bride, when Harry met Sally and stand by Me, and it's The Spinal Tap, and he just produced a forty years later sequel to The Spinal Tap that he also appeared in, and so his career was still going. I mean, this was such a shocking event for so many people, but I think that people will also appreciate the fact that they'll be able to acknowledge his career through these tributes that are going to air Sunday night.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and so that's some of the greatest movies and TV of all time. There, Hey, I want to ask you about this. Everybody loves Raymond ring. Didn't they just do one?
Speaker 3: They just did one?
Speaker 6: But I guess it did so well that CBS is going back for more. And on Monday night there's going to be another hour long special that's gonna bring Ray Vermano and the creator Phil rosenthal On probably a few others back to show more clips and bring it back more memories about this really classic sitcom, one of the last classic sitcoms that CBS aired, And so yes, if you were a fan of it, I guess I can tell you the last special was a great deal of fun. The clips really hold up and you just remember what a great show that was, remembering Doris Robertson Peter Boyle who played the parents across the street, and they're both gone now, but there are so many loving memories.
Speaker 3: About that show.
Speaker 6: So if you enjoyed that nostalgia, you can do it again on Monday.
Speaker 4: All right, before we get to Monday, Saturday night, is this the Christmas twenty twenty five final episode of the year for Saturday Night Life.
Speaker 6: Yeah, this will be the last for the year. They'll come back sometime in January. I suppose that they get a couple of weeks off, but always the last episode of the year is a big one, and they're really pulling out the stops on this one. They're bringing back Ariana Grande, who is one of their.
Speaker 3: Better guest hosts.
Speaker 6: She can do the music, she can do the comedy, and of course she's writing High off of the Wicked sequel right now, which is making a ton of money.
Speaker 3: But they've also landed as their musical guest share.
Speaker 6: And Shaer has not done this show since nineteen eighty seven, which is just incredible that she hasn't been a musical guest for that long. But you know, she's publishing the second part of her memoir and she did I think she produced her first Christmas album last year. So having Cher and Ariana Grande on the same show, if they don't find a way to put them together at least for one song, it's going to be quite a disappointment.
Speaker 3: But that is bringing out.
Speaker 6: Star power for the last show of Saturday Night Live, which is finishing.
Speaker 3: Its fiftieth year. You know, they celebrated its fiftieth year earlier.
Speaker 6: In the year, and so this has been a banner year for Saturday Night Live, and of course, given what's going on in the world that you need that kind of satire more than ever.
Speaker 4: And Netflix, they're not slowing down for Christmas this year, are they?
Speaker 3: Well, they are not.
Speaker 6: If you remember, on Thanksgiving Eve they put out the first episodes of the final season of Stranger Things, and now that epic horror show is coming to a conclusion with three more episodes that they're going to drop on Christmas Night.
Speaker 3: I suppose it's not exactly a.
Speaker 6: Christmas show, but they're going to drop it on Christmas Night, and the very very last episode is going to air on New Year's Eve, or that's what it's presented.
Speaker 3: You can watch it anytime.
Speaker 6: I have a feeling people are going to maybe spend the New Year's weekend maybe watching the end of it. I don't know who's going to actually spend New Year's Eve watching Stranger Things, but nonetheless, Stranger Things have happened, I guess. But anyway, you're going to get the final show down between the heroes of Hawkins, Indiana and those monsters from the upside Down.
Speaker 3: So we'll see how it happens.
Speaker 6: But even when it's over, it's not over because there's going to be spinoff.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and then one more on Christmas Eve. Here Netflix offering this tiered jerker. Goodbye June, Yes.
Speaker 6: Goodbye June is a film that the first film that's k Winsley, then Oscar Winner has directed, and she's directing a script by her son, and it's a very personal film based on Kate's own mothers struggle with cancer. In the last days of her life. She brought her family together and this plays out against the holidays. But the person playing June is Helen Mirron, one of our great actresses, and she plays this really prickly and funny woman who gathers her family together who are sort of all scattered to the winds. They're all kind of crazy characters. But Kate Winsley also plays one of the daughters, along with Tony Kolett Andrea Riseborough. It's a really stacked cast and there a warm film, but at the same time it's dealing with mortality and holidays and many people deal with this kind of thing so it's quite a poignant film. So if you're looking for something that's going to touch the heart, Goodbye June is on Christmas Eve on Netflix. Again, not the happiest Christmas movie.
Speaker 3: But it's one you'll probably remember for a long time.
Speaker 4: Hey, Matt Rausch, thank you so much for joining us. Have a great Christmas, and hopefully we'll get to talk to you next Friday, the day after Christmas.
Speaker 3: All right, I think we will, so yeah, Happy Christmas to y'all. All right.
Speaker 4: Matt Rowse, senior TV critic, TV Guide Magazine, TV Insider dot Com. Check him out, and uh it just does a great job on TV stuff. It's coming up on eight eighteen. Chuck Chuck Ingram's in here National Ugly Christmas Sweater Day.
Speaker 1: Oh I could partake in that? Did you partake it?
Speaker 7: Not?
Speaker 2: Today?
Speaker 1: I didn't know what's today? Okay? Well, you know I got to.
Speaker 4: Get better of putting these things on my calendar. You got to read the memos and come to the meetings.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, I do. I usually rely on you to fill me in on those sort of things. Tom is in charge of all the meeting. Yes, what's going on out there from the UCL traffic center. You see cancer center offers advanced surgical options for complex liver and pancreatic cancers and clinical trials you won't find anywhere else. Got a second opinion now called five one three five eight five U see CEC. I'm seeing some very heavy traffic all of a sudden northbound seventy five through the cut and looking for problem on the bridge. This is the heaviest it's been all morning long, and close to a ten minute delay out of arrowl Anger into downtown. There's multiple wrecks on Milliken near Kyle's station, according to a tipper due to some icy conditions. Also a wreck on forty eight at Murdoch coshin chuck Ingram News Radio seven hundred w BLW already.
Speaker 4: The nine first winning Weather Forecast Center, presented by Jennifer ketch Mark. Mostly cloudy to mostly sunny by this afternoon.
Speaker 1: Hoy today is going to be thirty one. It's cold and windy, all right.
Speaker 4: It's getting down to twenty four for an all night low and then partly cloudy.
Speaker 1: Warmer, breezier Tomorrow high near forty eight.
Speaker 4: Ale like it, mostly sunny and colder on Sunday High only thirty nine.
Speaker 1: It's still twenty eight.
Speaker 4: Feels like it's about fifteen around the tri State at your severe weather station News Radio seven hundred WLW. Coach Zach Taylor of the Cincinnati Bengals joins us next this report.
Speaker 1: It's sponsored by Land of Illusion Christmas Glow.
Speaker 8: Experience, the Midwest's largest Christmas village.
Speaker 4: At Land of Illusion, over three million drive through lights, Meat, Santa Heading, Zoom tramu W.
Speaker 5: There is some confidence proving that the Federal Reserve will be cutting interest rates in twenty twenty six that are released on Thursday show the unemployment rate at a four year high and coinflation at the slowest annual pacements early twenty twenty one. Money markets now imply two full quarter point rate cuts next year, after we saw three cuts this year. Micron Technology kicked off its biggest single day stock gain in more than eight months. The memoryship maker delivered an upbeat forecast for the current quarter. Surging demand and supply shortages are allowing the memoryship maker to charge more for its products. Micron shares rows ten percent on Thursday. If you're a truck driver, you may want to work for Walmart. The company is offering drivers more predictable schedules, nicer Wi Fi equipped trucks, as well as six figure salaries, which are roughly double what typical truck drivers are making. Walmart is attracting high numbers of candidates, including women men, who make up eighteen percent of its truck or payroll, which is double the industry overall. From Bloomberg, Dan Schwartzman on news radio seven hundred.
Speaker 4: WLW ANN it's coming up on a mint eight forty one and seven hundred WLW. Steve Hawkins and for Tom Brenneman set out to ABC News national correspondent to Washington, Stephen Portnoy, Hey, good morning, Steven.
Speaker 1: How are you.
Speaker 3: Hey? Steve's good to talk to you. Hey.
Speaker 4: Do I understand everybody left DC yesterday and none of these votes or anything on the subsidies actually happened.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you got that right.
Speaker 9: Congress has finished up work for the year, and while the House passed a bill on Wednesday that Backer says aimed at addressing the cost of healthcare, particularly for a employer provided healthcare, nothing has been done with respect to the expiration of the subsidies in Obamacare that twenty million people take advantage of and Republicans say it would cost too much money to extend those subsidies and they're simply not interested, so they're not going to do it. Yesterday, and told my colleague Mary Bruce that yes, premiums will skyrocket, but that's because he argues the Affordable Care Act has a broken structure and the only way to fix it is to essentially, you know, do something else. But what exactly he has in mind. You know, we've heard him say concepts of a plan. They sort of reiterated that idea yesterday.
Speaker 3: We've not seen it yet.
Speaker 4: I was going to say, you just can't have a plan in a week. What are these people going to do this? Twenty million people when their healthcare doubles and triples in January, do they have to cancel it?
Speaker 3: Well, you know it's interesting.
Speaker 9: Right now, the open and roll period for January has closed, and yesterday men At Oz, who's a senior official at HHS, indicated that the number of people who are re enrolling in plans is only reduced somewhat because there were forecasts that because of these plans were so expensive, that a whole lot of people would stop buying the coverage and doctor Oz suggests that maybe that's not happening. We'll see when the data comes out broadly, though, yes, premiums are going up and lots of people are concerned about it. Now, a small number of House Republicans have signed a discharge petition to force a vote on the House floor with Democrats next month to extend the subsidies for three more years. The leadership thinks it's a terrible idea, costly idea, and they don't want it to pass, but it looks like their hand has been forced and raised questions this week about how firmly Speaker Mike Johnson has control of his own Republican conference. Now, set that aside, look at the calendar. We're about six weeks away from the next government shut down deadline the end of January, and Democrats in the Senate particularly are going to look at that and say, hey, listen, you know we've got some leverage here and we expect some sort of promise from Republicans on a compromise, and so far it's still being worked out and if it's going to be worked out, and everything's on pause now for several weeks through the holidays. So the point is nothing's been done, but there's still a lot of talk.
Speaker 4: Yeah, wasn't there supposed to be a vote or something to reopen the government last last month? Weren't they going to take a vote or promised to take a vote?
Speaker 3: You know they did.
Speaker 9: The actually took two votes in the Senate. Neither proposal neither that they were dueling proposals. Neither Republican plan, which involved health saving these accounts, nor the Democratic plan, which involved an extension of the subsidies. Neither got more than fifty one votes. So America looks to Washington, DC for leadership, for compromise, to solve problems, to come up with solutions.
Speaker 3: So far none yet, So.
Speaker 4: We could be looking at another government shut down early twenty twenty six.
Speaker 9: It's possible. Look, I'll say this, and we can't get it. We have six more weeks to talk about it. But some aspects of the federal government had been fully funded through the rest of the fiscal year. Most have not, and that's the potential pressure point. But leaders are optimistic that they can work out a plan to avoid a government shut in at the end of the month. But again, Democrats are going to hold the line to the extent that they can on an extension of these subsidies. Republicans are going to oppose it because they say it's costly and it's simply not the most effective way to provide care. The problem for the Republicans is, again.
Speaker 1: For fifteen years now, they've.
Speaker 9: Been talking about all the problems with Obamacare that desire to repeal and replace it. What exactly is the replacement proposal? Again, the President has suggested he has a concept of a plan, but frankly, no plan yet.
Speaker 4: All right, Stephen Portno, I have great holiday season. We'll talk to you next time. Stephen Portnoyer, ABC News National correspondent in Washington, DC on Tom Brenneman's show seven hundred wl W about eight forty five now on seven hundred WLW. Check ingram here, check before we get to traffic. Yes, I got this press release as somebody sent me.
Speaker 1: Oh wait, so the one I sent you? Is this something you sent me?
Speaker 9: Hey?
Speaker 2: You could have walked it down the hallway. Well I could, but in this modern technology.
Speaker 4: Why, this is a great group of people, Santa's Goodie Bag Band, and they're getting together and raising some money this weekend.
Speaker 2: Right, yep, they've done it for the last forty five years. And these are some good friends, old friends of mine that are playing, still playing their instruments from back in my King's Island days and clown Ban Days is where I met most of them. But each year they do a tour and that's coming up tomorrow. Was there forty fifth and they'll go through a whole bunch of places before all is said and done, playing Christmas tunes, him Lubland and Landon.
Speaker 4: Are You they play and people donate money for charity and things like that. Yep, yep, So at these places, that's what's going to happen tomorrow night.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I just imagine every time I look at what they do do and they pop in and see in some of the videos and things, it's like, wow, I wonder if everybody in this place knew they were coming, because we're talking it could be anybody ever from ten to twenty. Yeah, the musicians in this and mostly it's horns and drums. So it's like, all of a sudden, you're going to be enjoying it. Forty fifth annual one tomorrow night. It's sold out. The first one Silver spring House at six, that's right. And then you got shooters in Loveland, Miamiville Road.
Speaker 1: I'm bubbling Miamiville.
Speaker 3: Yes.
Speaker 1: And then is it Kirby's Do they say that right? Kirby's. Yeah, they're in Lubland.
Speaker 4: Eight o'clock downtown Love and Bishop's Quarter, Ramsey's and Paxton's and neither back to bucks in landon at ten and eleven is back to the Silver Spring House because they got to get more money there, correct, And the Bell and the Bear at Marketplace there Montgomery tomorrow night.
Speaker 2: They wrap it up there and it's a great tour and it's also great music. Absolutely, I appreciate those guys a lot because they're helping out a allful lot of charities here in town.
Speaker 4: Absolutely, that's good news, especially this time of year. What how are the roads winding down today?
Speaker 1: Not too terribly bad.
Speaker 2: I'm beginning to think this may be the start of people getting out of town for the holidays because a lot of schools aren't going back on Monday. Yeah, they're gonna be done for a couple of weeks. This from the U S the Health Tramphing Center. You see, cancer center offers advanced surgical options for complex liver and pancreatic cancers and clinical trials you won't find anywhere else. Got a second opinion now called five one three five eight five U see see see southbound seventy five remains the heaviest, but that's only for a couple of extra minutes through Lachland Eastpound two seventy five a slogo thanks to the construction near the New Richmond ramp, and crews are working with a wreck on Milliken at the Swordsville, Westchester Chuck Ingram News Radio seven hundred WLW, the.
Speaker 1: Nine first one a weather forecast center.
Speaker 4: Looking like this, It's going to be a mostly cloudy day today and then turn sunny by this afternoon. Flurries out there, windy day, high only thirty one and chili nine to night down to twenty four forty eight tomorrow, warmer, breezier. I'll take that, and partly cloudy and then mostly sunny on Sunday. But it's a colder day with a high of thirty nine all right, still but twenty eight around the trice. It feels like about fifteen at your severe weather station, news Radio seven hundred l W. How about some loroses and beer? Did you hear what's going on with this? I'm going to talk to Beer Dave all about it next.
Speaker 7: This week, the Bengals and Dolphins meet up in Miami for a South Beach showdown. Speaking of the beach, my swimsuit of choice is a speedo European style. I don't like those pesky deadlines. The Bengals stool the Dolphins get the call live from Dan Lloyd and Dave Lapham. The game kicks love at one VM with coverage starting at nine am Sunday. Stream for free are the new and improved iHeartRadio app or on seven hundred WLW, home of the best Bengals coverage.
Speaker 1: This report is sponsored by our American Stories.
Speaker 4: This is lee time to talk to Beer Dave about all things beer.
Speaker 1: You want to Beer Dave. How are y'all?
Speaker 10: Hey, Good morning, Steve Hawkins. How's everything good?
Speaker 4: It's almost Christmas. Maybe I'm going to find myself an eggnog beer. Maybe they got that out there somewhere that I could drink. I'm sure somebody made for sure they do. Hey, we got a lot to talk about today. Let's first thing. I saw this mural the other night. Tell me about this rhine guys unwrapping this mosaic on the side of their building downtown.
Speaker 3: So end of.
Speaker 10: Summer they put up the scaffolding. They started redoing the outside, tuck poorting the brick and.
Speaker 3: Cleaning it and everything and stuff.
Speaker 10: And as they started to tinkerm with one section of it, pieces of concrete started to peel away, and they found out that behind it was this mural, this mosaic that was done in about you know, nineteen ten or even earlier when the building was under construction. And it's really a cool little thing because rain Geist is in the old more Line bottling place, like Northern Row was in the old Rhinegeis loggering cellars. So it's kind of cool that these old buildings that were more Lined pre Prohibition are you know, becoming new entities in their own right. And the buildings are still standing. But what a cool thing to find.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I got to drive by that take a picture. Let's talk about I love the rosas le Beer. Tell me about the Big Ash Brewing announce the link up with Loroses.
Speaker 10: Yeah, so the Mount Washington location just sort of outgrew itself and the opportunity came about where the Roses could partner up with the Big Ash Brewery. Which is there the old skytop pavilion there on the Beachmont Levee. And they decided, you know, this makes perfect sense, so they're going to open what's called the Roses Tap House in February.
Speaker 3: Brew Big Ash will still do.
Speaker 10: The brewing in that, but then the Roses will have their peets, ovens and everything else, and so it'll be an expanded new Roses over there on the east side.
Speaker 4: Wow, Third Eye they've packaged up just for some last minute shoppers, some four packs. Does this include the total debakery, the barrel age dappele bock that I need to try.
Speaker 3: It does?
Speaker 10: And let me tell you, if winter turns really cold, these these warming four beers will easily get you through a hard winter.
Speaker 4: Man, I was gonna say barrel age blueberry raspberry maple stout.
Speaker 1: That sounds good too.
Speaker 4: Also, a Third Eye has their incredible Mug Club Society.
Speaker 1: What's that?
Speaker 10: So they came out with everything then, which for ninety nine ninety nine you get all kinds of super discounts all year long and including you know, discounts on merchandise. You get to drink a larger glass of beer instead of a sixteen ounce, You get you get a twenty ounce poor and just really a nice way to sort of give back to Third Eye and get some discounts all year long.
Speaker 4: Barley cornsbrew House recommending given this DAV supporting amber Ale is a great stocking stuff or that sounds good.
Speaker 1: Have you had this Ambryel?
Speaker 10: Yeah, this Vallion has really really been a nice beer for them, and they partnered with.
Speaker 3: The DAV right away when.
Speaker 10: They came out with this beer, and really nice. I mean that's such a great cause what the DAV does and with them being here local, it's really really nice. So if you're looking for a beer to take to a party or whatever while you're celebrating, grab a six pack of the Valiant.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: For those of us that haven't completed our shopping, we can do this high Green Brentwood Holiday market tomorrow.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 10: And that's their location, the Monstrous the Old Brentwood Bowl. It's a huge place and they're going to put a holiday market together from nine to three tomorrow. So if you still have those last minute shopping to do, this might be a unique way to get some locally made crafts or whatever to give us gifts.
Speaker 4: All right, BC's Brewing Company they've updated their hours the next couple weeks. How is this Buck Norris their newest imperials stout?
Speaker 1: Have you? Have you tried that yet?
Speaker 10: I haven't had this, But what a great play on words with the you know, sort of tying it into Chuck Norris, because an imperial style is not for WIMPs, and you know, as we know that there's no more manly guy alive than Chuck Norris.
Speaker 4: So that was a great absolutely always good stuff here one more less? Is it the igloo bar at the rooftop at Braxton and Covington? What are they doing?
Speaker 10: So they're also doing it at Factory fifty two and at their Union location. These are those little inflatable igloos that you can rent and you sit inside of them, and they're heated and all that.
Speaker 3: So kind of a neat.
Speaker 10: Way to experience drinking in the winter while you're kind of outside, you know, especially the buries that have the big patio. So it's a great way to still be outside, but not to not be truly in the elements.
Speaker 1: And you said they are heated.
Speaker 10: They are heated, yes, And you get a few beers in you and a few people in there and they'll get even warmer.
Speaker 1: Even better. Beer Dave, where are you drinking beer this weekend?
Speaker 10: I'm probably gonna get out to Ryan Geist to get a look at this this muror. I really am curious about the mosaic.
Speaker 1: I gotta do that this holiday season.
Speaker 4: Hey, we'll talk to you next Friday, which is after Christmas. Have a great Christmas time here in Greater Cincinnati.
Speaker 10: All right, Merry Christmas to all and to all good pint.
Speaker 1: There you go, Thanks, beer Dave. It's nine o'clock.
Speaker 4: Sloani's next here on the home of the best Bengals coverage News Radio seven hundred w l.
Speaker 1: W News, Traffic and Weather. News Radio seven hundred w l Cincinnati.
Speaker 11: Today is supposed to be the day with the nine o'clock report, Ricky Chino breaking.
Speaker 1: Now, I'm under the impression l at some point my Friday yesterday, That's my impression.
Speaker 11: Congressman James Comer of Kentucky, speaking ahead of today's day deadline for the Justice Department to release all of the files it has on Jeffrey Epstein. This after the House and Senate passed a bill over thirty days ago, which was signed by the President.
Speaker 12: The Justice Department facing a looming deadline required by law to release all FBI and DJ files, and too sex offender Jeffrey Epstein. With the clock ticking, Democrats on the House Oversight Committee revealing more photographs headed over by Epstein's estate, ABC's Lionel Moyse.
Speaker 11: What could potentially complicate matters today is that convicted Epstein co conspirator Glene Maxwell has now asked a federal court to throw out her conviction and twenty year prison sentence for sex trafficking. Let's check the latest traffic. Get a weather together from the UC Health Traumfhic Center. You see cancer center offers advanced surgical options for complex liver and pancreatic cancers and the clinical trials you won't find anywhere else. Get a second opinion now called five one three five ee't five UCCC northbound seventy five has cleared through the cut, the hill that leaves southbound seventy five a couple of extra minutes out of the walkland and spound two seventy five at the New Richmond Ramp.
Speaker 2: The last of the slowed traffic. Chuck Ingram News Radio seven hundred WLW Now the.
Speaker 9: Latest forecast from the No Feared Dentist Weather Center Advanced Dentistry. The thought of the dentist making you a nervous wreck, We're here for you.
Speaker 1: No Fear Dentist dot Com.
Speaker 8: A windy start to the day as temperatures tumble into the mid to low twenties. Are also seeing some flurries out there, but really today it's just cold and windy. The high comes in at thirty one with a mostly sunny sky this afternoon, but it will only feel like the upper teens at the warmest today. Tonight we're down to twenty fourths. We're on another windy day, but much warmer, partly conte with a high of forty nine. From your Severe Weather station, I'm nine First Warning Meteorologist Jennifer Catchmark News Radio seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 11: Twenty seven degrees right now. News is a service of Mike cashrew cy Chevrolet. Over in Indiana. This morning, Switzerland County Elementary School will be closed due to a water main break near Only the elementary school is affected by that, but in the meantime, folks across the tri State will be keeping an eye on their pipes. With the recent dramatic shift in temperatures.
Speaker 13: Steve Predmore is superintendent of water Distribution with the Greater Cincinnati Water Works. Fortunately, this up and down weather is not causing mass destruction underground.
Speaker 11: Big driver of a lot of the water main breaks is is that water temperature right now. The water's holding steady in the High River at forty nine degrees, and we'd love.
Speaker 3: To see that.
Speaker 13: Fredmore says, only fifteen leaks running on their scoreboard right now, calls that a good number for winter time. Compare that to the one hundred and fifteen leaks they fixed over eight days of mandatory twelve hour shifts back in late January early February. Matt Reeze News Radio seven hundred doubilub.
Speaker 11: A man is recovering at the hospital this morning after being shot inside of a senior living facility in Walnut Hills last night. That gunfire rang out at the Park Eden building just after nine o'clock. The suspect remains at large. Several people have been displaced after a fire in Walnut Hills last night. That three alarm blaze broke out at an auto repair shop near Wilkinson and Simms around eight thirty spread to a nearby apartment building. No injuries were reported. Investigators now say one man was responsible for the attack at Brown University that left two people dead and the murder of a couple of days later of an MIT professor. The suspect has been found dead of an apparent self inflicted gunshot wound in a storage locker in Salem, New Hampshire.
Speaker 14: Cardio Nevis Blente was forty eight years old, and authority said there is no doubt that he is the killer. They were able to track him using a combination of video imagery, license plate readers, and some good old fashioned police work.
Speaker 11: ABC's Aaron Katski nowhere yet on a motive. Our next update will be at nine to thirty. I'm rick Yucchino, Who's Radio seven hundred www.
Speaker 1: This report is sponsored by Miami Valley Gaming. Celebrate New York. Receive at Miami Valley Gaming.
Speaker 11: It's the best party in town and it's all free.
Speaker 1: Must be twenty one.
Speaker 3: Ohio Problem Family Helpline one hundred and five