Speaker 1: Mojo.
Speaker 2: He's charming and sweet unless you're a cheater, then he'll embarrass you.
Speaker 3: Live on the air.
Speaker 2: Here Mojo in the Morning.
Speaker 4: Where the Roses and a husband jealous and suspicious that his wife is cheating because they've been getting into fights with each other having that sex in a while. He said that she's got a UTI. He thinks that she got that through sex. Could you explain that to me, by the way, because I.
Speaker 2: That is a thing. I mean if you have a lot of sex.
Speaker 4: I have a wife, but I don't understand the whole lot of sex.
Speaker 5: You know, it's bacteria and you can develop ut, but you can develop AUTI from like being hydrated, being constipated. There's like a lot of it. But that is like I would I'm not a doctor. I would say that's probably the most common Yeah, way to get one.
Speaker 6: To me.
Speaker 5: I get where John is coming from and being uneasy that a lot of these things when you put him together, look kind of like if I looked at Wes's phone and he had a ton of miss calls from his ex wife, would I go what is happening? And raise an eyebrow?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 5: That being said, they very specifically said there were a lot of missed calls and ones that she hasn't taken. So to me that that showed that her ex is trying to reach out to her, but she's not answering the phone calls, do you know what I mean? So that's kind of more on the ex husband who's married. We heard him sends flowers to his wife, But that's more on the X husband. Why does he continue to reach out but she's not picking up his phone call?
Speaker 4: Ladiat Bianca, is this an ex husband or is this an ex X?
Speaker 7: Sorry?
Speaker 5: I'm just assuming, Hu, I.
Speaker 2: Know, what do we have here? Do we know? It is just like an ex relationship? I don't think they were married, so they were never married. Now, okay, do you see what I mean?
Speaker 5: Like, if he's calling and calling and calling and calling, fine, that's on him. But the way that he made it sound, she's not answering.
Speaker 4: But you don't think though that even if she's not answering, she could say this guy, my ex tell her husband.
Speaker 2: My ex keeps calling me? Why is he calling?
Speaker 5: And that's that's a huge piece of it.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, Danny, I want to know what your thoughts are. Danny.
Speaker 6: Hi, Hey, good morning. We'll go, good morning everyone. How come you guys are going to do a two way call?
Speaker 2: Or oh, you mean a three way call? So are we three way call?
Speaker 6: Then?
Speaker 2: Yeah. The reason was he did not want to do that, and at first he.
Speaker 6: Did know.
Speaker 2: If you guys did that, well.
Speaker 4: Can I tell you something. He did not want us to bring her into this at all. We could never ever do this war of the roses if we didn't have her to be part of this, because, to be quite honest with you, that would be just us calling him up, seeing where he sends the flowers to he sends him there, and going, okay, good. I think that we always had to have you know, uh her involved in this, and you're right, a three way call would have been better doing it. But I think we thought that he was going to send the fours to his uh you know, his girlfriend is you know the or this girl to bell.
Speaker 6: Did we know that he was married before he gets made the caller?
Speaker 4: No, honestly no, I didn't have a clue about that, and neither did did our producers have a clue So that Hey, we love you tea buddy it listen. I'm mean I'd be quite honest with you, it was one of those ones where it was like fly by the seat of your pants. But then also if it wasn't for the reaction that John's wife, Bell gave to the whole Hey, you know, we called your ax and she got kind of defensive. I don't even think we would air this. I think it would be a non war of the Roses. What's going on, David?
Speaker 6: Hey, how you doing?
Speaker 2: Good Man? Were the Roses comments here? Yeah?
Speaker 6: Man, I think she's got something else going on.
Speaker 8: She's she's still talking to her ex, and I don't know.
Speaker 6: I don't think he's overthinking it at all.
Speaker 8: I think there's something else going on.
Speaker 2: Is that come from the way that she reacted, Yeah.
Speaker 1: I mean kind of.
Speaker 6: I mean she admitted that they still talk and it's not it's nobody else's business.
Speaker 1: I think that's pretty shady.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: She also to me, I don't know what to think about this one. But she also to me sounded very exasperated and frustrated when she kept saying, this was my past, this was my past, this is my past. Like John had been has been constantly, you know, on her about something else going on.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I think you're giving her too much credit.
Speaker 5: I actually don't sway one way or the other on this one.
Speaker 2: Alex, what's up your thoughts? Hi, Alex? Is your name Alex? Or is your name not Alex? I don't know.
Speaker 8: Yeah, my name is Alex.
Speaker 2: Oh your name is Alex. What's happening in Alex? And you have an accent too? I love it? What's going on? Sexy accent? Guy? Yep?
Speaker 8: How much?
Speaker 2: Just yeah?
Speaker 3: Go ahead?
Speaker 2: What's going on? Go ahead? You're on, You're on, You're on the radio right now. What's happening?
Speaker 6: All right?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I just want to say that she gotta be cheating because.
Speaker 1: She she like just she jumped out conclusions too quick.
Speaker 5: I didn't like it.
Speaker 4: I felt the same way too. I felt like she got so defensive, don't you think so, Alex?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Alex, you're killing me.
Speaker 4: You're killing me today, Junia, Alex, you're thank you for the call?
Speaker 2: Alex?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, Lee? What's up?
Speaker 7: Lee?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 4: Well, aside from the fact that Alex almost put me to sleep there, what's going on?
Speaker 6: I don't know, man, I feel like he's kind of double cross down there. I think you should have told his wife. I feel like she probably six the other guy and warned them because he was like like just say, oh yeah, it's just serious to hurt my wife.
Speaker 2: Wait, but we didn't do it.
Speaker 4: We didn't contact his wife though, until after he sent the flowers, you know John's wife.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we did not.
Speaker 4: We did not contact Belle until after her act sent the flowers to his wife.
Speaker 2: Just so you know that.
Speaker 6: Oh okay, all right, all right, well and listening.
Speaker 4: Yeah, no, no, no, no, just just so you know, we we contacted after the flowers went to uh, this guy, what's the guy's name, Kayden? After Cayden sent flowers to his wife, and we you know talked. It was all right, get Belle on the phone, because now we got to confront her and see what what she thinks of this whole thing.
Speaker 6: So okay, yes, I stayd there. Like her reaction though, you know, she was a stand office like I don't want to talk about my age, like and it was just in there. She woudn't have a problem with, you know, talking about her it being closer, you know, she say what it is, you know.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know, and and I I appreciate you Collin and saying this because I think you know you're right. It does sound like we double crossed, like you said, you know, John and this one here, but we have we have to kind of explain that, and I probably needed to explain it more that after he sent the flowers, the ex sent the flowers to his wife, we were like, all right, we got to get her on the phone. By the way, you know, all guys calling h I love this man. We're gonna have guy ratings this month. I'm excited. Ali, what's up?
Speaker 2: Ali? Another guy? Welcome to two. Hey, good morning guys.
Speaker 6: What are they doing?
Speaker 2: What's going on?
Speaker 1: Hey, good morning?
Speaker 2: How you guys doing fantastic? What's your thoughts? Ali?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I kind of feel sorry for the do because she's one hundred percent playing them. I mean, it went from when you guys brought up, Hey, you talk to him, she sid absolutely not to all sometimes to maybe to none of your business, and then I feel like at the end of it, she tried to divert it by saying, oh, why do you think I don't love you? Instead of saying, Hey, why do you think I'm unfaithful?
Speaker 6: It was just a whole lot of it was really weird.
Speaker 1: And I kind of feel sorry for you. But there's something going on, it's with her ex or someone out.
Speaker 2: What's what's a miss call? Though?
Speaker 5: That's the piece I can't wrap my brain around, is if she's not answering these phone calls like that to me, just sticks his number two.
Speaker 1: Like, I don't think we asked him. I don't think we asked him enough questions regarding that. I mean, he did say I kind of did hear him when he did say, oh, like I saw some calls that were missed in some other calls, But I don't know if he said she answered or not.
Speaker 2: So he said she hadn't taken Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 6: That's what he said.
Speaker 1: I mean maybe maybe that's what he saw.
Speaker 8: But I think you'd have to ask.
Speaker 1: Them more questions regarding that. If he's calling, they're definitely talking because why else would he be calling her? And and and I think I think he sees.
Speaker 6: It, he knows what's going on, and uh, you know.
Speaker 1: He just doesn't want to take that step or he's afraid.
Speaker 2: To me, canali.
Speaker 4: We got to trust a guy's intuition like we trust women's intuition. Women always say in War of the Roses, you got to trust your woman's intuition.
Speaker 2: A woman's got.
Speaker 4: If we're not letting the guys also have that, then we're totally double standard in this one.
Speaker 2: And I think people have oh.
Speaker 1: One hundred percent module. And like I said, I believe the rest lag in the situation was her trying to divert it by saying, what do you think I don't love you? Instead of her saying why would you think I'm not faithful to you? And I think that's that would be it for me.
Speaker 2: Thanks, Ali, appreciate you.
Speaker 4: By the way, Ali, should I should I allow it be all guys calling in?
Speaker 2: Or should I take a woman's call here right now?
Speaker 1: It's okay to hear both sides.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, I kind of like this. I kind of like this though this is Shannon Jenna. This is enjoyable for you hanging out with a bunch of guys today.
Speaker 5: No, I actually want to hear them.
Speaker 2: Toya, what's up? Toya?
Speaker 7: Hi? Hey, y'all a sun down this week?
Speaker 2: Y'all doing a good job. What do you think, Toya?
Speaker 7: I agree with the other caller with a lee and with the other folks saying, and this is my thing. You're married, right, Why are you even communicating.
Speaker 6: With the X?
Speaker 7: It don't sound like y'all got kids.
Speaker 2: It don't sound like y'all share a dog.
Speaker 7: It a'll sounds like y'all got a split deals, Like why are you even talking to him in the first place? So I think, like I said, like it is a red flag because you don't need to be communicating with him and this cause or not. I think Shannon, maybe she was busy didn't answer, but then she's calling him back, you know, so they are definitely communicating, and it is a red flag. And I hope I think John is his name. I hope he figured out our.
Speaker 4: Toya, you're the best. I'm glad we added you to the call. Jenna, Is it Jenness? Jennis?
Speaker 2: Jennie?
Speaker 8: Is it?
Speaker 2: Is it? Janis?
Speaker 4: J was rightelanetically Okay, I thought it was and I ce and like, janis.
Speaker 2: What's going on? Jennis?
Speaker 3: So I had a really feeling that if you guys contacted the white would she would would she have had the opportunity to the other guy?
Speaker 5: Yeah, we didn't, and right, we didn't do it in that order, and we did it.
Speaker 4: We actually contacted her after he had already sent the flowers off, so he had no indication that we were calling unless he's a listener, which he could be a.
Speaker 3: Listener, because I just felt like it wasn't very genuine.
Speaker 8: I just felt like there's more to it, and she was a little defensive.
Speaker 3: So I just feel like there's a little more to it. She has the feeling that she might want to pursue it.
Speaker 8: So she was just seeing defensive and.
Speaker 2: Pulling it off, and you know what, you could be right.
Speaker 4: I mean, he also go back and listen to when Channon called and talked to him. How did he sound when he sent the flowers right away to his wife? Could be here's a listener, Brianna, last call on this one. What's going on?
Speaker 3: Hi?
Speaker 8: How are you guys?
Speaker 2: We're going on? And Brianna, what are your thoughts on War of the Roses?
Speaker 3: Okay, So did anybody notice that when you guys called him, he called her his girlfriend, and then when you got the wife on the phone, she said that.
Speaker 8: Was his wife. I was completely shocked.
Speaker 3: I think he has a girlfriend, and I think that he was expecting that guy to send flowers to his girlfriend. But then you got the wife on the phony, and he was a little shocked, like he founded a little rattled that she kind of popped.
Speaker 4: In and was like, hey, yeah, now I'm telling you, I think we got more to explore, Brianna, what are your thoughts?
Speaker 3: I definitely do, because I'm not gonna lie. I've been that person that stayed friends with their exes while they were in a relationship. They always have. But my current boyfriend that I've been with for four years now, he did not like it. He was not a fan at all, and pretty much it was like pick the boyfriends or pick me.
Speaker 8: So I let it go and I don't talk to my ex boyfriends anymore.
Speaker 3: But I still feel pretty strongly about the fact that you can be friends with an ex, Like if you end on good terms and you were friends beforehand, who says that you can't. So I used to get really defensive as well when my boyfriends would accuse me or get angry and say like, hey, I don't why are you talking to your ex? That's weird, but like they were my friends, so I was like, you need to understand, like I was friends with this person for two years before we started dating, Like I'm not just gonna drop them.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I got to figure out what the level is of this, because I don't trust any guys, but I also agree with you.
Speaker 2: I agree that you can be friends with excess, your.
Speaker 4: Home of War of the Roses, The Five Lives, To Tell Your Mom, phone scams, and Shannon's dirty You.
Speaker 2: On the thirty, This is Bill jo in the Morning.