Speaker 1: Great shows to the Ledge Amphitheater this year. Jim Gaffigan, who we talked to the other day, will be there July eleventh, make that July nineteenth. John Mullennial will be there August twenty second, but Black Label Society will be there.
Speaker 2: On September twenty fifth.
Speaker 1: Get the complete details at all of our upcoming shows in the concert page at kampian dot com Pure Calendar.
Speaker 3: Welcome back, Patrick Muonschum eight or six. Here we are finally the eight o'clock hour. Just saw the boss, Chad Abbott. He's excited. He limped his way down here to say, Hi.
Speaker 2: What'd you guys talk about? Not drop foot? Oh? Okay, yeah this drop foot.
Speaker 3: I don't think this is gonna do justice to how good the moment was. In the moment, We've all had those laughing and laughing in church moments where you can't laugh, you should not laugh, but that makes you want to laugh even more, makes the urge to laugh even bigger, and you can't laugh and it hurts and you're trying not to. I had one of those moments on stage last night, and I don't think Jeff will mind me saying the story we're doing our Vietnam show, six shows in six days at the Chan Has Dinner Theater. Last night was Night Too, and it's a very emotional show because we have Vietnam veterans and veterans tell their stories in between the songs and we play music. And at the very end of the show, one of the last songs we played before the encore is let it Be, and I do the first verse, Jeff does the second verse, and Pamela does the third verse. Well, even though we've done the show Corey a thousand times, sometimes your mind goes blank and you forget the words. Well, I sang the first verse, and Jeff started the second verse, and he realized he was singing the line I just sang, and you can kind of hear it, and as a singer you're on stage, you're like, okay, well he's messed up here. What's he going dow? And halfway through his line he realizes it and he goes the line is find myself in times of trouble, mother Mary kills me speaking words of wisdom. Let it and I hear him and he realizes that. He starts to pivot and he goes licking words of wisdom whoa. And so here we are on stage and my next thing I've got to do is.
Speaker 4: And so I go.
Speaker 3: And I can hear Jeff go, and everybody on the stage is trying not to laugh because it's a very emotional part. But he's just said that he's licking words of wisdom.
Speaker 2: Let the man let him.
Speaker 3: Yeah, somehow made it through the song, but man, that is so inappropriate. Moments of laughter are the greatest of all time.
Speaker 5: I would love to know from a teacher's perspective, why teachers get so mad at kids that are in a classroom where something goes the wrong way and then they get in trouble for laughing. It's like it's they didn't do anything wrong. They're just laughing at the situation. And now to your point, now it's so uncomfortable, but they can't stop laughing, and they get sent to the principal's office because they were like laughing and piling on. It's like that's a human response.
Speaker 2: It's funny.
Speaker 5: Those are some of the best moments ever when some kid like drips and falls into his desk and then you're laughing your ass off and the teacher yells at you, like stop laughing, but now you're laughing even harder. Yeah, like you're out of here.
Speaker 3: Don't encourage.
Speaker 5: Kid's grill is stuck in the back of the desk. Yeah, the best man anyway.
Speaker 3: Anyway, Yeah that happened. That's good stuff, good stuff. Okay, should we get back to Fan five because you sure love your sports and stuff like that. It's time for Fan five on the Power Drift, brought to you by this Saint Paul Safe. Yeah, don't forget it, man, say false. Saints Father's Day's coming up on the twenty first, and there's a couple of different packages for you to get on down. Just go to Saints Baseball dot com and and see Raykensella. Ask him if he wants to have a catch for dad.
Speaker 4: Okay, I haven't seen that movie. Should I see it?
Speaker 5: All?
Speaker 3: I believe you haven't.
Speaker 4: I mean, it's a good film.
Speaker 3: It's not good, dude, it's great.
Speaker 2: It's great. It's a great film. It's a well said hug.
Speaker 3: What ten years ago has said, don't waste your time. But you're a different Corey Now.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you have a heart, but my girls don't play baseball.
Speaker 3: That don't matter.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so you have his dad that's right.
Speaker 4: He doesn't play baseball.
Speaker 3: Dogs don't chase stars.
Speaker 4: So what well I heard lou Dog had a mean splitter.
Speaker 2: Yeah you you you miss that, you miss her the conversation.
Speaker 3: I think the word was likes eight.
Speaker 2: Oh hawk, you need help, you need a m.
Speaker 5: He was more likely to split an at him at three M then split anything else.
Speaker 3: Y Zach's likely to split an atom.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, words of wisdom. Let's sack me.
Speaker 2: Fingers crassed, put your fingers away.
Speaker 4: Okay, there's enough space to do. Uh.
Speaker 5: The Spurs at the Knicks tonight seven thirty, game four of the NBA Finals. That series is two to one. New York Draft King says.
Speaker 4: The next says, one and a half point favorites.
Speaker 3: You guys the fans fighting, Oh yeah, yeah, they're all the cops. Let him fight too, man. There were two police officers and they're letting them.
Speaker 2: Go out, just like hey, we're going to see worse like hockey referees.
Speaker 3: Get out.
Speaker 2: You see the guy we're in jersey?
Speaker 4: Yeah, did you see him in the Spurs jersey?
Speaker 6: They made him take off the jersey like throw it away, and he was bleeding down his face like it was insane.
Speaker 2: They were just bullying the heck out of him.
Speaker 4: There was one guy that had to use like a stop fine or something to defend himself.
Speaker 5: Yeah. I don't think that he was defending himself. I think he was trying to get the message that he stopped hitting.
Speaker 3: And then he realized New York the Knicks fans can't read.
Speaker 5: No, I haven't been in New York in twenty years. How how much safer is it now than it was even twenty years after?
Speaker 3: Of twenty is it?
Speaker 4: Really? It's unbelievable. It's not even close. It's not It's not the New York that you see in the movies and whatnot at all. You could walk around Brooklyn at one am at night and nothing's gonna happen.
Speaker 5: Speaking of that, we already referenced Ghostbusters earlier because I was talking about seeing a ghost in a library and I forgot Rosie wasn't here.
Speaker 4: Do you guys?
Speaker 5: Have you guys seen the Rewatchables That Bill Simmons podcast. It's on Netflix. You can you can you can watch it as well, but it's also a podcast you can just you can just listen to.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's great.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 5: They did an episode on Ghostbusters and I listened to it on the plane, and I forget it might have been Chris Ryan. I forget who brought up this point, but man, as soon as he said it, I'm like one hundred percent agree. And that's that. I related to it a billion times over. That the movie Ghostbusters shaped the way I pictured New York for most of my life.
Speaker 2: That's a great point, right, Like.
Speaker 5: The the attitude of the people on the street, like the way that the mayor talked, even the fire station. I'm like that just that's that's what New York looks like, is the Ghostbusters fire station.
Speaker 2: Like every corner.
Speaker 5: Probably has a Ghostbusters fire state, like the whole vibe, like the way that Sigourney Weaver acted.
Speaker 4: In that movie.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I just assumed that was a thing. Everybody had a sweet apartment, right, she was like a concert like cellist or something that he said.
Speaker 3: That's right, yeah, and.
Speaker 5: It's just like, yeah, but it's probably like high class stuff with a bunch of like blue collar dudes. I just my entire view on New York was based on what I thought of Ghostbusters.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know this is nonsports, can I I wanted to ask you this yesterday and let's all weigh in on this. We were talking about movies and we were talking about the the Jared Lettle movie that just came out.
Speaker 4: Which one was Universe looks terrible.
Speaker 3: There has never been an actor that has ruined more films box office wise than Jared Leto No, I don't.
Speaker 7: I don't think there's ever been a more hated actor. He keeps getting chanced, he keeps getting chances. Can you think of anybody on.
Speaker 3: That level that that people hate this much? Mel Gibson could open a movie better than Jared lett.
Speaker 2: Is Maxo said when we're talking about this, he killed the Tron franchise but completely.
Speaker 4: They said they will not make any more of those movies. Tanks, Suicide Squad, Morbius is the punchline of a joke. I mean, it's infamous now, It's yeah. I don't understand why he keeps getting to him.
Speaker 3: They hate him. What are your feelings?
Speaker 6: Parker Fox on Jared I'm looking him up right now because I.
Speaker 5: Not super familiar with him.
Speaker 4: Not super familiar.
Speaker 6: I've seen his face a bunch, but like going to his movies, Like, I don't think I've ever seen Tron or Suicide Squad or Club.
Speaker 4: It's weird too because Jared Lettle has some insanely high highs, like Requiem for a Dream is a fantastic Dallas Dallas Buyer's Club, They're ten out of ten movies, and then he has just a bunch of zeros.
Speaker 3: But again, I don't think it has anything to do with his performance. I think it has to do with him. I think you've ruined Jared Lettah.
Speaker 4: I think it was you right.
Speaker 5: If you stop and yell at people because they're not losing their minds enough to your song, he sucks, then you suck.
Speaker 4: He's fifty four.
Speaker 2: Huh.
Speaker 4: He Actually it was not a bad skeletor. But like I was saying to Hawkins Saus yesterday, it's because you can't see his face and you can't hear his voice. So it's basically not Jared.
Speaker 3: Letto fight Club and Dallas fires Club. I didn't see recommend for a Dream alone.
Speaker 2: It's the one with Christian Bale is the killer? Is that American psycho he's.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he plays on record for a Dreaming was going great until he did that concert.
Speaker 5: Yeah, see him yelling at me and my wife was the end of Jared Leto's career, and technically he wasn't yelling at us. He was yelling at a blind guy and a guy in a wheelchair, right because they weren't losing their minds enough, because we were in the owner's box at First Avenue. Shout out to Sonya, Yeah the best, oh Man.
Speaker 3: Even Nicholas Cage who people make fun of people. Yeah, I can't think of anything anybody else, even gard starts. Anybody who was more hated than Jared Letto but is still popular.
Speaker 5: Kim John yell no, Jesus, I can't open up movie.
Speaker 3: If you had played Morbius, we'd all gone.
Speaker 5: Jared lettle recently said he went golfing and had sixteen holes in one in his first ever round. Played charades. Yeah, he played ches. He went on a nine minute charade.
Speaker 2: Sorry, man, I'm sorry, I'm not smart. Go back to ripping the other guy.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 6: I did use AI to ask who's the most hated actor? And Jared Letto was the first name that popped up.
Speaker 5: Get out of here?
Speaker 4: Do you? Max?
Speaker 2: Didn't hear you? Lit?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 6: Lie, I said who is the most hated actor? And then they said they're classic, Like, no one's really most hated, but if you had to rank them, and then number one is Jared Letto.
Speaker 3: Is there who like? Who was anybody else? Does it give you a top five or something?
Speaker 4: Yeah, there's one.
Speaker 6: Six names after Jared Leto, James Corden, Will Smith, Tom Cruise, Ezra Miller, and Amber Heard.
Speaker 3: See Will Smith? I can people do dislike him?
Speaker 2: After Ezra Miller was what the Flash?
Speaker 4: Maxo?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't think I know what that is.
Speaker 4: You He's not in anything really like crazy notable, but he was the Flash and he went on like a rampage there for a second. He just was getting into altercation after altercation after altercation.
Speaker 3: That's a very recognizable face.
Speaker 4: I think.
Speaker 5: I think Tom Cruise is very polarizing because I think most people love him. They on screen for sure, right. The troublesome stuff is the scientology stuff and is he helping covering up some stuff? And then where is this? There's some weirdness to Tom Cruise, But I don't think he's.
Speaker 2: Hated, No, And his movies are always great, yeah, always?
Speaker 4: And Will Smith Maverick is sweet the man for a long.
Speaker 2: He was so nice.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he just I think it's just slap changed everything.
Speaker 5: Man, yeah, and we knew it in the moment, like this is the rest of his career, He's going to be known for the slap. And if you dismissed that, I think it holds up. Like how long how long ago was that? Now the slab we were in Ireland, So yeah, in the last five or six years, right, because I remember a tennis movie I got it.
Speaker 4: I got a text from my friend just being like Will Smith slapped Chris rock. I was like, are you high? Like what the hell are you talking about? Yeah?
Speaker 5: I still think when Will Smith dies, that's going to be in paragraph one.
Speaker 3: And you know this, this is maybe exactly the point I wrestle with whether or not he thought that was a good move.
Speaker 5: For his career, to stand up for his wife like that first wife would.
Speaker 3: Be the strong guy who's going to slap a guy for saying the bad thing about his wife. You know, Like, because I don't see anything that he or anybody in his family does does that doesn't seem calculated.
Speaker 6: Right, I just like fact the whole walk up there too, It wasn't it like it was just like you're standing next to me and Tom to slapy like it was there's a lot.
Speaker 2: Of could there's part of it where like Chris Rock is like, is this a bit I missed? Like what happened here?
Speaker 3: It seemed like it was and of all, And I don't mean to to demean Chris Rock, but he's not a guy you see. I mean you almost feel like he kicked a puppy. Chris Rock is not seen as a tough guy.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean?
Speaker 3: If you walk up there and slap you know, Cedric the entertainer, I don't know. I can't who's a tough guy, right?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: But a comedian like somebody like he was doing comedy, You're like, you smacked that guy. I just I don't know. It seemed like smacking a puppy. I don't know.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it doesn't matter anyway. Jared lettle way to go.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, way to go, Corey co.
Speaker 5: But Maxwell, if you're right, you know why even hire Jared? If you're gonna use CGI for skeletor and alter the voice, then you can have anybody.
Speaker 4: Yeah, at that point you literally could have had it do it.
Speaker 5: I love that they have so little faith in him. They're like, everybody hates this guy, Let's cover him up and hire him then is it is the movie? Okay, it was not bad.
Speaker 4: I had, like, I mean, seventh level of hell expectations, but it was it was, Yeah, it was. It was not bad.
Speaker 2: It's bombing.
Speaker 4: Financial is terrible, Yeah, like box office wise it is. Yeah, it is absolutely bombing.
Speaker 5: Well, I would ask again, who the hell is it for?
Speaker 4: Because it's for our generation.
Speaker 5: It's kids at kids in the eighties. But I look at a movie like that and I go, well, if I had a young child that was into masters at the university, and why, why would they have seen it now? Right, So it's for us and it looks like a cartoon. You know, that's a good I'm not going to see it. I freaking love he Man and I had zero interest in going to see that movie.
Speaker 7: And that movie was made for my exact age. That's a great point because like he Man is not still a.
Speaker 4: Thing, no, out of the limelight for a long, long long time.
Speaker 5: But when Man he Man was a place, it was that was forty years ago. You're playing to forty year olds, forty five year olds.
Speaker 2: I had no interest in seeing it.
Speaker 4: No. I think they tried to also, just kind of going the way that the movie played out I think they tried to have like a man version of Barbie because it's Mattel as well, and it just didn't. It didn't work a point. Yeah, I just it didn't really hit like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's no good.
Speaker 4: But the baby Goose in there, he makes every movie better.
Speaker 3: I would watch anything with him in it. Yeah, I love that guy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's a snuff film with Ryan Gosling.
Speaker 2: Your MIC's on, hey, boys, before we go to break, your.
Speaker 3: Phone's on a little bit violated.
Speaker 2: Also a little bit of movement.
Speaker 1: Well, the fan is your chance to win twenty five hundred dollars. Just enter the keyword birthday. That's birthday at campan dot com. Enter it now and good luck.
Speaker 5: Oh if you have not seen that The Rewatchables, it's awesome. It's like a two hour hardcore deep dive on films by Phil Spielberg.
Speaker 4: Gone there the other day, I'm pretty.
Speaker 5: Sure on The Rewatchables, Yeah, no kidding. So they just pick a movie and they all watch it, but then they analyze it in thirty seven different ways. So like, what if we had swapped out this person? Wow, what if this scene had been different? What kind of impact did it may culturally?
Speaker 4: What kind of.
Speaker 5: Run did this actor go on? It's a super fun deep dive. It's like it's essentially saber Metrics for movies, but it's three or four sometimes smart people sitting around talking about a movie and it makes you think differently about the movie. It's super good.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he talked about two thousand and one of Space Odyssey. Steven Spielberg was on there just the other day.
Speaker 2: Awesome.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but like there's something about Mary's a really good one.
Speaker 2: That's sweet.
Speaker 5: It's worth your time. It's a good background noise too, because you don't have to have your eyes on it when you throw it on on Netflix. You can just listen to it, or you can listen to this garbage. Because this is the power to the Morning Show. And we got one more segment after this with headlines on the fan. Hey, Chris, I know this is coming in late, but there's a lot of people on Twitter that say that Kyle or Con said Kyle Murphy because of the Rose, But Kyler Murray sounds like Christian Ponder.
Speaker 4: Okay, I don't think that's what I'm.
Speaker 5: Thinking of either, but that they get a little touch of deep voice. Yeah, do you think you're gonna find it. I don't think so. I don't think it's gonna click. But a couple of people say Christian Ponder. This guy says deeling. One guy says Kaoc ponder jj.
Speaker 3: Max sounds just like chaos. He's to me, that's what he sounds.
Speaker 5: And there's so many people saying Keanu Reeves. I don't hear that at all, but whatever, whatever.
Speaker 3: Yeah, hm, I'll find some Christian pond right here.
Speaker 4: You know, it's I think it was.
Speaker 2: It was good for me to kind of get that step back, take a step back for a couple of weeks and and take a deep breath.
Speaker 5: And I mean that's similar.
Speaker 4: That's close close.
Speaker 5: That's definitely not who I was thinking of, but that's very very close.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 2: A weird era we've had with quarterbacks.
Speaker 3: Don't even think it's era.
Speaker 2: I think I think it's a lifetime.
Speaker 5: Yeah right, Yeah, Dante looked like he was the real deal until he got hurt. Borderline m v P that you're the Paydon Manning won it?
Speaker 3: You know you love TV games? What do you call it?
Speaker 5: Shows?
Speaker 4: Go on?
Speaker 3: I love family feud? Do you know what? What? What? What I love and what I would never want to be a part of is the fast money.
Speaker 4: Portion of family because of the pressure.
Speaker 2: The pressure, man, I just think hard it would.
Speaker 5: Be to go second, right, because if you say something that somebody then you have to panic and come up with something else quickly.
Speaker 4: I've been way easier to go first.
Speaker 3: It's flirting with ways to play that game with Parker and Max versus Sauce and Zach. But even the idea of running the game freaks me out a little bit. But I think that would be kind of a fun bit to have them compete to see who wins it.
Speaker 2: That's a good point because I've thought about being Steve Harvey in that situation and how intense that I have to read it as fast as you can, right, Yeah, twenty thousand dollars on the line.
Speaker 3: We should play that game with these four next ones.
Speaker 2: What's the I don't think so.
Speaker 5: Basically, I would say, well, you've never seen the end of family feud?
Speaker 4: How is that possible?
Speaker 2: I just need a refresher.
Speaker 4: Okay, time on the go ahead?
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, so there's time on the clock. I think it's twenty seconds, and you're gonna have five questions and he's gonna say top five answer on the board and then he'll read the question. You give an answer like knee jerk reaction, and then they move to the next question. You give an answer and move to the next question. And okay, yeah, yeah, you got to give all the answers. You got to get all through all the questions. If you don't get if you only get through four, then obviously the last one you're not gonna get points for it.
Speaker 5: Okay, and the two of you have the total two hundred points or more.
Speaker 6: So it's better to give an answer out versus like, uh so, then you got to get.
Speaker 5: Perhaps people that pass are just stupideah.
Speaker 4: Probably.
Speaker 3: And if you go second and you say the same thing to the person before you said, you have to give it an alternate answer.
Speaker 4: And they get twenty five seconds the second person, right, you know, it's just like a buzzer ring quick and then they know the answer.
Speaker 3: Yeah, hey, Zacho, if you were to turn off your headphones right now, would you not be able to hear it all?
Speaker 2: I can?
Speaker 3: Yeah, do that for me because we're going to play the game real quick.
Speaker 2: I just all right, give me a thumbs up on you.
Speaker 3: Okay, Corey, will you do me a favorite?
Speaker 5: Sure?
Speaker 3: You watched the clock twenty or twenty seconds?
Speaker 5: Sure, alarm on my phone? Hang on, this is then we'll actually have whatever.
Speaker 2: Sure, yeah you.
Speaker 5: Go?
Speaker 3: Okay, top five as on the board. Okay, I'm going to give you the Zach turned your your earphones off? Now? Okay you ready?
Speaker 4: Sauce yes?
Speaker 3: In three two and one. Name a fictional character who has great strength.
Speaker 2: Uh, Captain Hook.
Speaker 3: Place parents think a baby?
Speaker 2: Sorry, I don't know you lost?
Speaker 4: Is it not Captain Hook?
Speaker 2: You lost? You?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: Got it?
Speaker 4: Start over? Start over?
Speaker 8: I got it Noworry gone back? I'm sorry.
Speaker 4: He loved was going off.
Speaker 8: Sorry, he's genuinely pacing outside the studio. Right, I'm sorry, Corey, I'm sorry caught me off guard.
Speaker 4: I still don't understand the concept.
Speaker 3: You just missed. Yeah, you just missed the end of the morning show. You question by question and the answer was so bad they Corey quit radio.
Speaker 4: That's all time because your point was proven. Like Steve Harvey, no matter what I like, he.
Speaker 3: Has to be watching.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm I'm sad missed that.
Speaker 3: He's still throwing things. Was name of fix Name a fixal character who has great strength and saw set Captain hookunal.
Speaker 2: He has one hand.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: Through I could barely.
Speaker 3: All right, I'm gonna get a different sorry.
Speaker 5: Very when that happens on family feud?
Speaker 2: When when?
Speaker 5: When the when the somebody just says a ridiculous answer and everybody laughs and derails it. They do stop the clock and like Steve lets him keep you know, like they'll they'll reset it.
Speaker 2: But my answer, no, no, you don't know.
Speaker 4: You don't get Captain Hook.
Speaker 2: Is your answer.
Speaker 5: You don't get to change your answer. Yeah, Captain Hook's gonna be a zero. But we're gonna let it play out.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna I'm gonna find a different fifth answer.
Speaker 5: Do you have me to reset the clock and start over?
Speaker 3: Because oh yeah, okay, so well, but he already knows that answer. I'm gonna start with the whole new five questions because he already knows what.
Speaker 7: Okay, Captain Hook, I should have set okay, hold on secon about it one yea put an idiot.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna get it.
Speaker 4: I don't understand, Virginia, Hercule got number one. That's not fa Is that he said fictional number one?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Fictional was number one? Was Superman? All right, Zacho, turn off your headphones.
Speaker 4: I hate this well, yeah, nobody laugh.
Speaker 3: Okay, here we go a top five enter on the board. You're ready, right, and you're ready for the time. Here we go five, four, three two one. Name a place parents take a baby where they hope it doesn't start crying.
Speaker 2: Church.
Speaker 3: Name something a seven year old takes with them when they run away from home.
Speaker 2: Uh, baseball glove?
Speaker 3: The something? What did their kids do for the first time?
Speaker 2: I didn't hear you. I didn't hear you.
Speaker 3: Name something that parents love watching their kids do for the first time.
Speaker 4: Walk.
Speaker 3: Name something you might watch through binoculars.
Speaker 5: Uh. Sports.
Speaker 3: Name a US city that never sleeps, New York. Okay, there you go.
Speaker 5: Hey, is to clarify it, did you say when they run away from home?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: So when they run away from home?
Speaker 5: I'm seven, mom, I hate you both.
Speaker 4: I'm I was I was born to play ball.
Speaker 1: Back.
Speaker 2: I'm on it here.
Speaker 5: I'm taking my faceball glove with me. Is when I'm train hopping the rest of my childhood?
Speaker 3: Okay, here's this. Okay before before Zach turns as well, Okay.
Speaker 4: Should have got number one. Besides the baseball glove. I think you got near number one.
Speaker 3: Name of place parents he'll get five, four, three, two, one, five for the number one answer.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 3: Name a place parents take a baby where they hope it doesn't start crying.
Speaker 2: He said church.
Speaker 3: Number one answer on.
Speaker 4: The board, We see you get it.
Speaker 3: Name something a seven year old takes with them when they run away from home. You said baseball glove didn't make the book. What name something that parents love watching their kids do for the first time? You said walk Number one answer on the board.
Speaker 2: Nice.
Speaker 3: Name something you might watch their binoculars. You said sport. Number two answer on the board. Name a US city that never sleeps? You said you New York. Number one answer on the.
Speaker 2: Board, dog, How many that is on nineteen? Great?
Speaker 3: Okay, zach Oh, are you back with us?
Speaker 2: Here we go?
Speaker 3: Okay, twenty five seconds on the clock. Are you guys ready? Top five answer on the board, zecho. Name a place parents take a baby where they hope it doesn't start crying.
Speaker 2: Take care uh.
Speaker 3: Name something a seven year old takes with them when they want away from home and.
Speaker 2: When they run away from home backpack.
Speaker 3: Name something that parents love watching their kids do for the first time. Speak name something you might watch through binoculars.
Speaker 2: The fightings first loss.
Speaker 3: Name a city name. Okay, there you.
Speaker 2: Go, all right? Theocular one was tough. I don't I was gonna say birds. Birds would be good. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Name a place where parents take a baby they hope it doesn't start crying. You said they care there, church, theater, restaurant, doctor, shopping, name something yeah no yeah. Name something a seven year old takes with them when they run away from home. You said backpack, Not there. You know what you could put in a backpack? Captain hook, toy, food, blanket, close suitcase. Name something that parents love watching their kid do for the first time. You said that was number three. Answer on the board walk, smile, talk, clean room, ride, bike, Name something.
Speaker 5: You might watch sound so.
Speaker 3: Name something you might watch through binoculars.
Speaker 4: You said vikings. First law is there? It is not right.
Speaker 3: I like the answer the wildlife, sport, neighbors, stars, stage show, and lastly, name of US city that never sleeps. You didn't get to the number one answer was New York, then Vegas, Chicago, Los Angeles, Seattle. How many points did he get?
Speaker 4: He got three, so.
Speaker 3: We can do that.
Speaker 4: Core.
Speaker 3: These two versus those two kind of fun. And I never want to go another day without Harrison. His answers over there.
Speaker 5: All I'm picturing now is second graders across the twins and he's going like, Mom, Dad, I'm out of here.
Speaker 4: Going down the Dominican Republicans.
Speaker 2: If you notice that you've seen the movie weapons, they all take their baseball gloves with them.
Speaker 5: Of course they do. Why wouldn't they.
Speaker 3: That's one of my favorite moments in the last year of the show. Was you saying captain.
Speaker 5: Fictional character known for unlimited strength?
Speaker 4: Captain Hook said.
Speaker 3: That pressure, but though that's the bet, that's what I probably thought.
Speaker 5: Hulk right after my Yeah, that's god, damn, it's amazing.
Speaker 3: Okay, all right, all right, there's something there. Okay, cool.
Speaker 4: Now it's time for was.
Speaker 5: It Kurt Bills around thinks, so around appreciate it?
Speaker 4: All around headlines, right.
Speaker 5: I don't know if we do we talk about this when we were talking about the Odyssey or not, but the popcorn bucket for the Odyssey is in fact a trojan horse.
Speaker 2: That's awesome. It's a good bet.
Speaker 3: It's a good bet.
Speaker 5: Any have any popcorn buckets that went viral, whether it's the Dune one that looked like a hawks face, are they resellable?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 5: Are people actually profiting off of them as collectibles or was it just for the novelty of like I want to get it and I'm a big fan.
Speaker 3: I think the Wicked ones were doing well for a while.
Speaker 5: Let me see somebody see if what's the highest resale value of a popcorn bucket.
Speaker 4: They got the Dune one for about seventy bucks on eBay.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that seems to be the number one. Yep, ghosts there was an AMC ghost face when that goes for up to one hundred and fifty bucks.
Speaker 5: Okay, because I know movie theaters are trying to make these sell right and make as much money as possible, But at some point, I think we're going to turn into sports cards here, and I think they're going to release a very limited number of them, yeah, and see if they can sell them for more and then drive up the resale market and collectible factor. Well, because if you have them unlimited, sure you're selling more, but at some point then they're not valuable, right, So it's the balance between how much money can you make and still make them be worth something.
Speaker 3: I was talking to my buddy Randall Hoffhein last night, and we've talked about Dahmer Dommer absolutely. We're talking about how many car shows there are now, like they're all the time, every weekend, and people are driving old cars again. I have a suspicion that drive in movie theaters are going to make a comeback. Really yeah, it's such a cool thing. You're going to see a movie, you're still in your car. I think that nostalgia will come back. A lot of things are coming back nostalgic like that. I believe driving movies, especially because there's a lot of land out there that used to be farms and stuff like that ain't not no more So.
Speaker 5: I'm jaded because when I took the family to the one that's west like an hour, what's that one field? Yeah, Litchfield.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, the vibe was cool.
Speaker 5: I was into it, but the movie was Jungle Cruise. Couldn't have sucked more So, Like the fact that I saw a terrible movie definitely impacted the amount of fun that I had because I was like, I was into it. We had you know, the hatch whatever open and whatever.
Speaker 4: It's yeah, so we got a lot.
Speaker 5: We get it all open. It's like, let's find ways to see this thing and turn the car backwards and whatever. Like Tom Hanks in Big but then the movie sucked, right, So it's like that.
Speaker 3: I mean, last time I went it was a double feature. It was grease and dirty dancing. That's pretty cool.
Speaker 5: Maybe that's smarter. So you see a throwback movie.
Speaker 6: That you know you already like, yeah, because the one Valley High, the one in the East VALI.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, but you know what they do them and Saint Michael at La Music Room, the movie theater there the Saint Michael right off in ninety four. They put a giant screen on the side of the wall on the building and they open up the driving the summertime. It's it's great, man, I love it.
Speaker 4: My favorite bit is when your car doesn't start.
Speaker 6: Up after the movie because your battery is dead from listening to the movie.
Speaker 3: And that's why you got to buy yourself a little walkman, so you have little radio in your car because you're right, it does. They don't have the speakers anymore. You got to use your own accessory there on your phone on you. Yeah, that's tough, man, that is tough.
Speaker 1: We were leaving or I was leaving Saint Michael when I think you had a show. Yeah, and uh, I drove around the back or when I came out and I didn't realize they were doing the movie. I got my big bright headlights and I'm just flash to it right into the eyes of all these movie goers, and all of a sudden, I look over and there's all these people looking at me, like, dude, come.
Speaker 3: On, I'm sure they were cursing, sure, looking me off.
Speaker 2: Have you guys seen everybody here is familiar with Jim Peterson, right, he's the best. He got hacked? Is that Twitter?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: And it's on belief. Did you see the photoshop picture room standing by a boat like this?
Speaker 4: And said added a second key.
Speaker 2: All thanks to crypto Trading mentor June Mom forty seven for enlightening me this morning on this crypto trading. It's been a blessing to me. I'm grateful.
Speaker 6: And most of them are just like pictures of houses and cars, and then one is an AI picture of him next to a pontoon doing like holding the hold the Giza or something. It is all time hilarious and I'm sorry I had to come at the expense of getting your ex hack, but so funny.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but like the first one was like got my dreaming car wagon. Thanks to June Mom the.
Speaker 6: Crypto emojis too, and I'm like, Jim Pete never uses emoji, Poor Jim. I did text it. I was like, I think your ex got hacked. And of course I was probably like the ninth person to text me about it. Of course he knows, but yeah, pretty funny.
Speaker 5: All right, this next sentence, I I guess I could say. I never would have imagined I was going to say something like this on the radio. But I didn't even think this was a possible sentence, you know what I'm saying. The Vagina Museum in England says people keep stealing a milk magnet from one of its displays.
Speaker 2: What do you respects?
Speaker 3: Does it work?
Speaker 5: I mean, how many questions do you have based off just that headline?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 5: I have about forty, A couple, I have one.
Speaker 4: How much your tickets?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Does it doesn't work?
Speaker 5: I don't think it's like a magnet that attracts milk.
Speaker 2: I think it's a.
Speaker 4: Magnet.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Okay, it's not like a tractor beam.
Speaker 2: Yeah, bring that over to a Dianah. Tommy threw up outside of that.
Speaker 5: Today is National bed Bug Prevention Day, and this is one thousandth time I will admit I didn't think bed bugs were real until I was an adults, because I just thought it was something my mom said to me. Yeah, I understand bugs are real. I understand bugs can get into beds, but the idea of quote bedbugs.
Speaker 4: Like whatever, don't let the bedbugs. But I get it, I don't need to go to bed.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Mom, I was like, I don't know, twenty one, twenty two years old, and I was like, wait a minute, it's a real thing.
Speaker 4: Gross.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're terrible.
Speaker 4: This is terrible.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm sure some of the ladies are hooked up within the eighties head bed bugs.
Speaker 3: You're probably right.
Speaker 5: All right, Let's see if somebody can Let's see if somebody get Zach. You go last, because you're the most likely to get this right. Let's see if somebody can do the math and put this together. Do them Yep, what was the last year someone was born that ended up walking on the moon? Does that make sense? So give me the birth year.
Speaker 2: Of the.
Speaker 5: I guess youngest. I guess now, person to walk on the moon never happened.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm going to go out. Can I go first? Sure, I'm gonna say nineteen. Let'll say nineteen forty.
Speaker 5: One, nineteen forty one, I'll say forty six, forty six never happened. What do you sauce, Zacho, take a shot.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna say thirty eight.
Speaker 5: Oh, almost got it. Nineteen thirty five. No one born after thirty five has ever walked on the moon. Charles Duke was the one who was born the most recently. That was October of nineteen thirty five. He's ninety years old now and still alive. By the way, So no one after thirty five has walked on the moon. And that's in the news because I believe what is it again, Zach?
Speaker 4: You know this stuff? Is it Artemis? What number is it now?
Speaker 5: Prime No announced they're going to send a group of four to the Moon to actually land on the moon. And I think they just named the astronauts.
Speaker 4: Was it yesterday?
Speaker 5: It's like recently, so we're.
Speaker 4: Going back.
Speaker 2: Out damn time.
Speaker 5: Where's this story? I thought I just saw it yesterday.
Speaker 2: Why is it not bigger news?
Speaker 4: Because Jake Paul probably is fighting some hack.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's fighting Dusty Mon Randy Brensick fifty eight.
Speaker 3: Is right, he's fighting rand he's fifty eight old.
Speaker 4: That adds up for Jacobo.
Speaker 3: Yeah. That, and he's doing it at the Louver.
Speaker 5: Yo, Artemis three, It's going to be the next major Moon mission. Artemis three.
Speaker 3: Who Artemis is a great character. I'm always sunning Philadelphia, but.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, Artemis is great.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Twenty twenty eight, twenty twenty eight, this will be the first time since Apollo seventeen and nineteen seventy two.
Speaker 4: What be it to do?
Speaker 2: Hmmm, I'm ten years before I showed up.
Speaker 3: Well man crazy, thank you?
Speaker 5: That was the timeline I was concerned about. See, I'm just filling filling the in man. Today is the series premiere on Netflix of Outlast the Jungle. Sixteen strangers compete in a Survivor's style competition in the jungles of Panama, but you have to make friends and finish as a team in order to split the million dollars. I don't really care about that part, right, Let's go solo only. I'm a little surprised in the last what twenty five twenty six years since Survivor's been around, that there haven't been way more knockoffs than there have.
Speaker 3: Been Here's I had a similar thought, and maybe I'm wrong, And you guys look it up because I'm somebody's going to start typing maybe a go ahead park if you'd like. Hasn't a been ever died while filming one of those shows, not Survivor any of those kind of reality shows though, like like a Naked and Afraid or Don't Get.
Speaker 5: Eat or whether isn't there a story a week ago that I think, like, honestly, Survivor Germany or Survivor poll Under somebody, the European version of Survivor. I think a guy had to have like almost have a leg amputated or something like there was a serious injury, like a week ago on one of those act you find the story.
Speaker 2: I didn't find that one.
Speaker 1: There was a Survivor France death fatal heart attack, Okay, somebody died on Wipeout had a heart attack.
Speaker 6: Bulgarian version of Survivor as well, there was a fatality Don't.
Speaker 3: Care wipe Out, the show where they ran on the big giant red balls and all this. Yes, I loved that show.
Speaker 2: I didn't so good a show.
Speaker 4: I'm surprised.
Speaker 3: I'm not surprised that he died on it, or at least became completely a paraplegic. Because some of those falls are incredible, but like you put guys like naked and afraid, but they put them in the words and I know that they I'm sure they take precautions, but there's some horrible stuff that goes on out there and they're naked with things crawling up their Johnson's and stuff.
Speaker 5: Oh here here's the story, by the way TMZ from May sixteenth, so this is almost a month ago. Survivor Grease has been put on an indefinite pause after a contestant was apparently hit by a tourist boat during filming. It's a twenty one year old struck by the propellers of a tourist boat, resulting in a significant injury to his right ankle and partial amputation of his left leg.
Speaker 3: Oh damn, that sucks eliminading.
Speaker 2: Then yeah he didn't hoss him off?
Speaker 3: Then I guess he did survive.
Speaker 5: I mean, yeah, imagine that guy is a part of your alliance and you're like, why did you get hit by a boat?
Speaker 4: Now you're costing me a shot at a million, which.
Speaker 2: Like dead last catch lost another crew number too.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah that one that's more of a reality show though, right, isn't Is that a contest.
Speaker 4: It's the reality show, right.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 5: I want you guys to see if you can figure this out too, based on how long she's been a part of the pop culture landscape. Today is the birthday of Kate Upton Nice justin Grilander.
Speaker 2: How old do we.
Speaker 5: Think she is? Think how long you think you've known about her, and then do the math and see if you can figure out how.
Speaker 4: Old she is. I'm forty one, forty forty three.
Speaker 2: It was big when I was in high school. Still big, yeah, yeah, I would.
Speaker 1: Say probably yeah, nineteen eighty so forty something, forty four?
Speaker 3: Anybody right close? Anybody?
Speaker 5: No, really, let me double check, just to make sure this prep service is correct, Spenn, hang on fifty, No, this is correct. This is how young she must have been when she when she you know, broke through and got big no pun intended. Wow, she's only thirty four?
Speaker 2: Wow?
Speaker 5: What?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Wow?
Speaker 4: Thirty four?
Speaker 5: She was born on this day, June tenth, nineteen ninety two. She has never seen the Twins win the World Series, not once.
Speaker 2: Yeah or yeah.
Speaker 4: Let her husband win it though, I think.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what he's seen the Twins? Oh yeah, perfect, they really are.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I'd also like to see her topless.
Speaker 5: Wow.
Speaker 2: Wow, who thinks she's disgusting?
Speaker 5: Well, no, not disgusting.
Speaker 3: I think he's overrated.
Speaker 5: He was a little confused why she got to be on the cover so many times.
Speaker 4: It's boys illustrated.
Speaker 5: Confused.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm not confused at all. It's on the background the computer.
Speaker 3: He's not confused. He's confused.
Speaker 2: Even Tommy, I think is a fan.
Speaker 4: No, no, yeah, yucky.
Speaker 2: He's out tomorrow, by the way, what.
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 5: We all support you and love you. We love you, best of luck in your journey.
Speaker 2: No, he's not on the show show.
Speaker 5: Oh, got it, that makes more sense.
Speaker 3: I'm just gonna take tomorrow off too, maybe, but you know what, I'll stay with you, guys. I love you, guys too much.
Speaker 2: Appreciate that. I love you. No one loves you more than I do.
Speaker 3: That is probably true.
Speaker 4: I do, and you barely. But I've seen at your words, and.
Speaker 2: I'm about to see you just get pills too.
Speaker 3: I'm over it now.
Speaker 5: That first conversation with that would go great. We're all on the same page.
Speaker 4: We all are.
Speaker 5: Oh great, we all are. That's great for now. Ye all right, we're back tomorrow five thirty to nine, Parker Fox, it's always a it's always an absolute pleasure.
Speaker 4: Best of luck to you, Marker.
Speaker 3: We love you and your endeavor, you know what.
Speaker 2: I love you guys and all our.
Speaker 3: Hopes on you. You're the only one they can go in.
Speaker 4: Yeah, okay, pray prayers up, Yeah, something like that. All right, see you.
Speaker 5: Tomorrow five thirty to nine nine too is next.
Speaker 3: Yeah, way, things can be rotten, but don't forget. If you look at it like you don't have to get to great changes of the shoe. I'm great to everybody. Everybody, have a wonderful day. From the one eight hundred