Speaker 1: It's Mojoe in the morning. So I want to do a couple of topics here right now before our special guest comes in. Our special surprise guest comes in close the door, so I don't get so I don't blow my surprise. I guess there's a little surprise coming here in just a couple and I know that I'll hear the surprise before I see the surprise. And I don't even want to hear it. It's like I don't want to hear Santa walking in right. So this weekend went up to Michigan State for the Michigan State Michigan game in East Lansing, and I did something that is really smart. I want you to try this thing out. I hitchhiked. Have you ever hitchhiked?
Speaker 2: More?
Speaker 1: I want to talk about first off, anybody ever hitchhike before? I want you to call us up like thumb out on the side of the row kind of well, not really thumb out, phone out. I'm going to explain this to you. So went up to the game. Chelsea and I were driving and I explained to Chelsea, I go, hey, we're going to park at the Starbucks in Okamus that's on that first exit there before you get into East Lansing, and I said, we're going to park there and we're going to uber to Luke's fraternity house because the traffic is a mess for this game, and they close off every single street, normal streets and normal games. They don't even if this is such a big game that that's their thing because they have so much more tailgating going on. So she's like, Okay, that's cool, So we do it. We go and she's like, that was actually really smart of you, honey. You're the greatest husband in the world. She didn't say this, but in my head she was saying this as we were in this uber driving to the you know, the frat house.
Speaker 3: And so we hung out of the frat house for a little bit.
Speaker 1: And I don't know how it was for you and West and the kids, but if you try to use your phone around campus, you couldn't even get a signal.
Speaker 3: It was that was crazy.
Speaker 1: So we are you know, we're there, and I'm trying to text even you guys like pictures of ass juice and stuff like that, and I couldn't see them go through. They kept going failed, failed, failed, So I'm like, oh, crap. This is gonna suck when we leave her and we try to get in Uber out. So we get out of the party. We go to the front at his frat house and I go grab my phone and I cannot load Uber on my phone. Oh and I am looking at this thing, going what's going on? And I don't know if you guys do this? And I got my phone here to show you on video when your phone's not working.
Speaker 3: Do you ever just hould it up?
Speaker 1: Yes, I do that all the time, Like that's gonna help, but to put it two feet in the air and you're like, I'm putting one arm up in the air like I'm seeing like if there's an antenna, and I'm like trying to do this thing. So I had my hand up in the air and I'm doing this and this guy pulls up in a white Ford expedition. Okay, pulls up in a white Ford expedition, rolls the window down and go everything okay.
Speaker 3: And I look at him and I go, hey, would you give us a ride? And I literally asked this guy And it turns out he was a Michigan fan.
Speaker 1: Go Blue, I'll be a Michigan fan because you gave me a ride wearing a Jim Harbaugh jersey.
Speaker 3: He's from East Point.
Speaker 1: He was coming up to watch the games with his buddies, and he got up early to tailgate and he literally drove us. And I gave the guy some money to drive us to the car, so I officially didn't hitchhike because I didn't have my thumb out.
Speaker 3: Did you still hold your thumb when you're hit with this or was she like what are you doing?
Speaker 1: Honestly, Chelsea was in a mood where she was willing to try anything.
Speaker 3: She was ready to go. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I said to her, I go, this might be ed Gean right now. We're going to his barn, his house to see mother. He's like, I think we should go on this.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: It was wild though, because I normally would never be the type of person that would get in a car by myself. But I also figured I'm not really by myself. I'll get in with Chelse and then at least if they murder anybody, they'll get her first and then me second. If he's by the way, if he's listening. This guy was great. He's Palestinian. He was like such a good guy. We drove the whole way, he said, he listened to the show. It was cool.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 3: Do you think he initially recognized you or was he just.
Speaker 1: Here's the funniest thing is that he like shout out the show. He knew right away, like, and I think that was okay.
Speaker 3: It was cool. It was nice enough to give the ride. Keith. Are you there, Keith?
Speaker 4: Yeah, we're here.
Speaker 3: What's who's word?
Speaker 4: Me and the kids on the way to school today.
Speaker 1: Hey guys, oh wait a second, and you're gonna tell us a story here that we don't want your kids to ever do you know?
Speaker 4: Actually they're a part of it. You know, their mother and when we split up, that's how we end up splitting up. I got back to our condo in Port Austin. Beds were made backpack on the bed and I, oh, man, I'm in trouble. So how am I gonna get home? Well, I guess I gotta walk. So try to call n Uber and no Luber's would come get me in Port Austin. So I said, well, it's time to start walking. So I started walking nine and a half hours on my Google Walk and I walked and hitchtriked all the way to Flint before I could get it in the uber get home.
Speaker 3: Wait, explain to me port Austin. Where's Port Austin, right in the thumb of Michigan.
Speaker 1: You were up in the thumb and you went all the way from there to Flint Walk to.
Speaker 4: Sixty nine in Flint. Yeah, thinking about nine hours. I used Google Walk luckily.
Speaker 3: Battery on my.
Speaker 4: Turn it off and turning it on, and then I just held my thumb out and I got about five rides for about a couple of miles each. You helped me out on a lot of walking.
Speaker 1: You tell those kids, do not kids are kids? Do not try this at home. You do not want to do this. Do not get in a car with a strange person. Your dad's nuts.
Speaker 3: I am not.
Speaker 4: Let me tell you I got home before they got home.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, what's crazy. That is a crazy story. Have a great day and score guy, Keith and kids.
Speaker 3: Have a great day. Buddy. What's up, Bridget How you doing?
Speaker 2: Hey?
Speaker 3: How are you good? What's going on?
Speaker 2: So? I went to bash at the Bay and Lake Erie two years ago when Jelly Roll was playing, and the way their venue is set up is just like a three mile walk from the actual stage to the little town where all the bars are.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So at the end of this concert, we start just following. People have no idea where we are, and I'm like, you know what, freak this. I'm going to turn my cell phone light on and stick it out in the road because there's a bunch of people driving down the road in golf carts and we get picked up by these two drunk old ladies that take us to a bar and start buying them drinks.
Speaker 3: Oh my god. Wow, it was a good time.
Speaker 2: It was so much fun, and it's a great way to meet people.
Speaker 1: I hear all the time that people will hitchhike around festivals like that happens. And what's the country festival out in faster Horses? Yeah, the faster Horses. There's a lot of that going on. Lauren, are you there?
Speaker 2: I'm here.
Speaker 3: What's up, Lauren? You hitchhiked?
Speaker 2: I did not intentionally, but I had to, and I had two well, there was two nurses in a car and I was I could see the exit, but thank goodness of the summertime. So I reluctantly got in the backseat of their car and they're like, it's okay, you can trust us. You know we're nurses, uh female one was a male nurse, and they showed me their badge. But in the whole back seat, I mean we're talking bundles and pieces of meat.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, everywhere were looking.
Speaker 2: And I'm like, there's a lot of meat here, and I'm like, is this like real?
Speaker 3: Me?
Speaker 5: Is this human?
Speaker 2: I have no idea, right, it was dark, so I had no idea, and I was just praying, please actually take me to the exit and let me out of this vehicle immediately.
Speaker 1: Also, when you have a lot of explanation, including the showing of badges and the comment of it's okay, you can trust us.
Speaker 3: I'm doing you're thinking this.
Speaker 2: It was dark, it was you know, on the expressway. I didn't know where to go. I was just I was freaking out. I just wanted to get there. And what I mean, I had to sit.
Speaker 4: On a bundle.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, what was.
Speaker 2: In the back of this car? It was so and it smelled.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, it was bad. It was bad.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 3: I would definitely would have thought I was dead. Uh is it malade? Yeah?
Speaker 2: That's me.
Speaker 5: You know they're gonna get rid of you. First man, between you and Chelsea You're the big Burley dad that's going to put up a fight.
Speaker 3: So they'd kill me first if if I got killed, you know, oh yeah, for.
Speaker 5: Sure, you're the one that they gotta worry about, not some cute little woman to wait.
Speaker 1: So Chelsea would have been the one that survived that. And if if something happened, I mean, she.
Speaker 5: Wouldn't have been first. I don't know about survived.
Speaker 1: What would have happened if we got into the car and all of a sudden the doors lock like cop cars, you know, or it puts a childlike locks on.
Speaker 3: But he was a really nice guy. Yeah, all right, one and done on the dating game.
Speaker 5: Why no Second Date?
Speaker 3: Second Date update happens at eight
Speaker 2: Twenty Mojo in the morning.