Speaker 1: One and done on the Dating Second Date, Second Date Updates A Mojo in the Morning.
Speaker 2: I love that that topic literally took the biggest honest turn ever. Sometimes you know, that's what happens to me when Chelsea's on and she can actually give her first back.
Speaker 3: Then sometimes I like to say my point of view and then make myself some good and then bring my parents on.
Speaker 1: And what I found.
Speaker 2: Now, you know, like pretty soon you and your dad are going to get a podcast together, like and I is gonna come out. Oh my god, that would be a great podcast podcast you gotta have. You should do the family podcast.
Speaker 1: I would It would would.
Speaker 4: Actually be like a Kardashian she like, my family's a little crazy perfect. Your dad at the end has to talk about all the specials at his liquor store. Because I love what he talks about.
Speaker 1: He's like, we got the one dollar shooters.
Speaker 4: He's like the pepsi Pepsy and.
Speaker 1: All right it is Mojo in the Morning. Yesterday I went to the dentist.
Speaker 2: I went to doctor Reynolds and where's there just doing like a you know, when you do the spar clear aligners, you got to go every so often just kind of see how your progress is going, and it's pretty cool. He shows me this computer where he can see my mouth moving and stuff, which is pretty wild. Like you see, like the progression of the weeks of wearing your aligners and the weeks when I don't wear my liner is what it does. So afterwards I talked to a couple of people, met a really nice family, a mom and a son from South Lion, met another family, to another group of people that were in the lobby or the waiting area, and then I ended up coming across a woman who said to me, and this is interesting because I thought this could be actually a topic that makes me sick, is what I'll title this as. But I want to know what will instantly make you vomit? What is something that will instantly, if you either see it or hear it, will make you vomit. She told me the sound of you gargling, like if you're gargling, you know, mouthwash. She will vomit from that sound. That that sound is so disgusting. And she said that she likes going to Reynolds because Reynolds, you're going to the orthodonos, you're not gargling like you are if you go to your dentist Dennis right where they're you know, making you like swish your mouth out and stuff like that. And I thought that that was kind of a wild thing because there's not many sounds that would make me vomit, but there are some like smells and stuff that would make me vomit, you know, like the smell of vomit makes me.
Speaker 4: Want to for sure for me, sound wise is if somebody has a really juicy burp, I don't know why, it makes me feel like I need to throw up really Yeah, so.
Speaker 1: Like something that's just got a little much with it.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Yeah, And the smell of Captain Morgan's makes me. That was the first thing I ever drink.
Speaker 1: Oh no, she's gonna bot.
Speaker 4: The smell of Captain Morgan's. It makes me want to throw immediately.
Speaker 1: Yeah. If I like haka loogy, that's how my mom gets. She almost throws up if she hears someone like a juicy spet. Yeah, like you have something in your throat, you have to like what about throat? What about throat clearing? Just in general? No, I think she's okay with that. It's more so like the flemy stuff, Chelsea.
Speaker 2: Uh, when I was sick recently, Like when I was sick, like you know, a month or two months ago or whatever it was, I had a very in the word, by the way, it's going to make some people vomit mukissy like in my chest, and I was like bringing it up and it was grossing her out to a point where she had to leave the room.
Speaker 1: Yes, like it was.
Speaker 2: It was so bad. Wet coughs are bad, like those are bad ones. Other ones that came up with her. When people scrape their plates, like if somebody makes throw up, well, it makes it's like it's like you know, it's like nails on a chalkboard.
Speaker 1: It makes me.
Speaker 2: It makes me like like ill, like it gives me this. The smells of certain things, like the smell of sour milk. Have you ever smelled sour milk before?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah?
Speaker 2: Or if you see it when you pour it out into the sink and it looks like cottage cheese.
Speaker 4: The smell at my sound's feet lately, arts, cavs, sparts do not smell any.
Speaker 1: But they sound terrible.
Speaker 2: They sound like a mukissy. Yeah, they sound bad. What is it, uh Jesse, that makes you want to vomit?
Speaker 3: I am a sympathetic puker, like if somebody else is puking, I'm like, get.
Speaker 5: Me out of the room.
Speaker 1: I am going to puke too.
Speaker 6: I think a lot of people are that way. When I was in school, I'll never forget this. I went to Saint Michael's and that was where I went to grade school, you know, uh, kindergarten through eighth grade. And when there was a girl one time that puked in class, three kids all puked. So in the middle of class, all of a sudden, one girl throws up and everybody was like, what's that. It looked like, honestly, like their heads were going to start spinning. It's like, get the pre in here with a cross. Something's crazy.
Speaker 4: It's like that.
Speaker 5: Family Guy episode where Brian starts puking and then Sueing starts shooking.
Speaker 4: They just go back.
Speaker 5: I'm like, that is so me exactly?
Speaker 1: Does it?
Speaker 2: By the way, I have to ask this question, when you hear somebody puking, does it make you want to puke or is it the sight of it?
Speaker 1: Because it's both. What's up? Amanda High.
Speaker 5: Hi?
Speaker 7: So for me, so my daughter and I have long hair, and if it claws that shower drain and my husband has.
Speaker 5: To clean it out.
Speaker 3: I have to leave the room.
Speaker 7: I will puke if I see any hair coming out of a shower drain, even.
Speaker 2: Your own hair, even if you know it's yours, Oh.
Speaker 6: My gosh, or you've said itoul.
Speaker 4: Can I tell you something The other day I got in my shower. Did anybody see the Manscaper commercial from the Super Bowl? It had eyes and an was in a mouth and it talked. That was in my shower the other day in the corner somebody did some landscaping and forgot to pick it up and throw it in the garbage. And that I actually took a look at it and started heaving. That is so disgusting.
Speaker 1: So so ball's hair like?
Speaker 6: Is?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 4: I think it was? It was body, Yes, everything hair in a ball in the shower, shower and that did it for me.
Speaker 2: What's uh? What's it that makes you uh feel like you're gonna get sick? Sarah hi, Sarah hi?
Speaker 1: What? What what makes you sick?
Speaker 7: Oh? When somebody just does a really nasty nose blow while.
Speaker 1: You're eating ooh, so the nose blowing up?
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know what really gets me is the people that can hold one side of their nose and blow a bunch of crap out the other nostril. That's so disgusting.
Speaker 2: What do they call They call it as not rocket, or they call it something hankering it a handkerchief, like a farmer's handkerchief or something like that, because that's how the farmers do it. It's funny, Sarah, you talk about that while you're eating. What about the sound of somebody eating?
Speaker 1: I get that, Chelsea.
Speaker 2: Chelsea hates literally, like when I chew, it makes her sick. There's a lot of things that make Chelsea sick about.
Speaker 1: It's crazy.
Speaker 7: Another thing that really really bothers me is you know you're sitting down at dinner and why is every bathroom right next to the kitchen?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, yes.
Speaker 2: And the smell of the smell of like the urine with the cleaning thing that they used and the bowl.
Speaker 1: It's horrible.
Speaker 2: There's a restaurant in Birmingham where I always get the table that's right next to the bathrooms that they have there. They have two like single bathrooms, and I get the rest of the table. I tell Chelsea, I say, I can't sit here anymore because I feel like it smells like the food coming out of the kitchen which is right next door to it, and the bathroom that's there.
Speaker 4: Speaking of restaurants and smells, have you ever walked into a restaurant and it was just an overwhelming smell of cleaner? Do you know what I'm talking about? Like that bleach smell, But it's like a It's horrible, especially if you set at a bar and you're like, Okay, I know the place is clean, but my drink actually tastes like bleach.
Speaker 2: You feel like, honestly, they just murdered, cleaned up a murder scene or something.
Speaker 1: What's up, Chelsea? How you doing?
Speaker 3: Hi? Good morning? How are you guys?
Speaker 7: Good?
Speaker 1: What's going on?
Speaker 7: Good?
Speaker 3: I'm a teacher and sadly to say more and more as the years go by, as I'm teaching, the more kittles that are coming in smelling like cigarette smoke and the other thing. I don't know if I can say.
Speaker 1: It, Yeah, I know you can, Yes, it is.
Speaker 3: It makes me so, it.
Speaker 2: Would make me angry, like I would get angry over the fact that that there are parents that are smoking in the car with their kids to the point that their kids are smelling like that.
Speaker 6: How old are these kids early elementary?
Speaker 2: I hate to say this, but the people are gonna be pissed at me for saying that. If you're a parent that does that, I don't. I think honestly, I think that you're a horrible parent if you're if your kids smell like your cigarettes or your marijuana, you're you know, it's imagine what is doing with your kid's lungs?
Speaker 7: You know?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Hey, quick question.
Speaker 2: When somebody throws up in school, do they still throw that little sawdusty stuff on top of the throw up?
Speaker 3: Sometimes?
Speaker 1: Sometimes yes, so they still have it in school.
Speaker 3: That's also the worst smell because it's like a mint on top of the worst.
Speaker 2: Yeah, depending on what the kid ate the night before. It's like, it's girls, you too, take care of yourself. Somebody told me that they didn't do it anymore because they said it had chemicals that were the equivalent of asbestos in it. But I don't know if that's truth or that were they were just telling me that. But what's up, Cole? How you doing?
Speaker 5: Hi comes out today?
Speaker 1: So I'll say Cole is on the phone.
Speaker 5: No, I have a one year old daughter, and the thing that I cannot stand the smell of vomit, but the sight of blood and pepto bismal outbeats that.
Speaker 4: By blood and pepto bism together, that's not good. Disease vile.
Speaker 1: Is it each individual or.
Speaker 7: Is it.
Speaker 5: Any form? Doesn't matter?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I like that pepto bismol and blood. I think you were saying each individually but together. You're right, that person needs to go to the hospital. Lauren, what's up?
Speaker 1: Good morning morning? What makes you sick so so?
Speaker 7: The smell of a lost in diaper pail?
Speaker 1: Oh my god?
Speaker 4: Okay, diaper genies are the worst invention ever. Just take the diapers outside to your garbage. You can walk into a house and know they have a diaper genie.
Speaker 1: My first kid use the diper, The second kids definitely did not. And Red Bull, Red Bull has got the worst smell. It's so bad. It smells horrible. You know why because you got sick on it once.
Speaker 2: I'm telling you, anytime you get sick on something like Shannon's Captain Morgan is the same way.
Speaker 1: Hold on a second here, Uh, this is wild one. Kate, are you there, Kate or Cat?
Speaker 6: I'm sorry, Kate, kat Hi, Yes, the first time, long time on the phone.
Speaker 1: I'm not as good as cav, but there you go.
Speaker 4: Thanks.
Speaker 7: So I have a tenant who comes in to pay his rent at my job and he has a treek in his throat and like leaking a little bit.
Speaker 1: Oh, it sounds like a bong. It sounds like a like a bong. Tricks does it gurgle? Does it gurgle?
Speaker 7: Well, he can't really talk, but when he tries to, his like breath comes through the tree and I literally almost projectile vomit each time.
Speaker 4: So yeah, my god, yeah I get that. My My niece has a a stomach tube, a tube win or stomach that she gets fed through and sometimes it backs up and calms back into the tube, like through the little tube into the big tube. And same thing that makes me like wana, it gets me.
Speaker 1: I'll be honest with you, Kat.
Speaker 2: I'm in a Petrio dish right now because I got Shannon and her sick next to me, and just a second ago she was doing something with her nose.
Speaker 1: I almost got no.
Speaker 4: I was coughing into a kleanux because I didn't I didn't want to call Cloud.
Speaker 1: I'm telling you, if I get sick, I'm going to come back and haunt your ass.
Speaker 6: You're the one that had a cough for a couple of weeks. I got nothing now though, y No, I didn't. I was sick before I was home, homesick home.
Speaker 4: You would never have to in two weeks off.
Speaker 1: I took off my vacation, my vacation.
Speaker 4: It just happened to be on your vacation.
Speaker 2: I'm telling you, I get sick again. I'm coming to your house. Please do I'm gonna when nobody.
Speaker 4: Needs to ask you to donate to the Kid's Heart Challenge, So I need you to come over. Anyway. He was going to call you today. He would kill two birds with one stone.
Speaker 2: Tell Smith to give me the garage code, and I'm gonna go in your house and I'm going to take a duty, not wash my booty, and then I'm gonna.
Speaker 1: Layer your bed.
Speaker 4: You know, hell out of me? Use my bathroom, touch my bed.
Speaker 1: Can you imagine you're gonna say streaks all over? I would throw up from that. I want I want all you guys to know that that's gonna be my my way. Am I geting? He's a good one.
Speaker 4: When you go into a public restroom and you see streaks in the toilet that makes me want to throw up.
Speaker 1: All right, I'm done with this topic. This topic is horrible. What a horrible topic to have, all right,