Speaker 1: On air at AM five to seventy LA Sports and I'm demand on the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 2: This is the Petros and Money Show.
Speaker 1: You are one of the kind, hosted by Petros, Papaday guests left school after sixth grade and the voice of the Bolts not Money Smith.
Speaker 3: The answer is money. There is nothing you can do. You know it's coming.
Speaker 4: This is the Petros and Money Show on the home of your world champion Los Angeles Dodgers.
Speaker 1: Make us your top preset on the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 2: When we say hey, are you be okay, We're only saying you're doing fine? Oklahoma, Oklahoma, Okay.
Speaker 3: Going to you Petrosen Money A five to seventy LA Sports. We are alive everywhere on the iHeartRadio. We got Dodgers Braves baseball tonight as the best team in the NL, tied with the Cups, with us record in the L is in town. Chris Saale on the one against emmittshan gaalpin Ford Broadcast Booth, first pitch, seven to ten pm. Dodgers on deck two hours less than two hours from now. Tim Kates and the sickly Colin Ye, he's.
Speaker 2: Doing better now. He's walking around telling everybody how if good he feels, and how mc fresh legs are well.
Speaker 3: I would hope you took a week off.
Speaker 2: Yeah, one show in Vegas knocks the guy out for a month. Embarrassing, unacceptable. Did you get into the break a miliating Dodger news matter? We just gonna lean on.
Speaker 3: Dave breaking Dodger news. Blake Snell getting the start tomorrow. Dave will have the details for those of you trying to game the system and hit the tower buzzers till your past on Saturday to watch Blake's Snell pitch you try to get you those five dollars beers with his for two dollar beers whatever it was, with his five strikeouts not happening. He's gonna start tomorrow at Dodger Stadium against the Brace. Very exciting. Nobody more tuned in include into what's happening with Blake Snell than David Vesse and he will join us in the very next second.
Speaker 2: And the other news is it's Sadie Hawkins night for Tim Kates who wants to dance with his date, Tim Kates, all the Kates girls. Presumably mister Everett is off doing mister everetts off doing a big multimillion dollar deal.
Speaker 3: Oh I go as a high rollers table.
Speaker 2: Kates has no one to hang out with tonight, and he wants so desperately to root on his Anaheim Mighty Ducks. I know they're just the Ducks now and it's Game three of the playoffs tonight, and Tim Kates has nowhere to go, all dressed up with nowhere to go, bad girl drunk by six at the bar. Poor Tim Kates, what's gonna happen? That is the other story, and a lot of corrections and retractions on you, Kates. They don't even play bro him anymore? What correction they don't play penny Wise is brow him anymore when the Ducks make a goal because the Brohims Pennywisers are Kings fans and that's a go King's goal. So now the Ducks play an offspring song whenever they make a goal, So that makes sense. Maybe you should call Cruise, oh my gollbletter buddy, the guy who also lost his goll blind Yeah, how I do that to come and hang out with you. But anyway, those are the two stories. Calin is back from the dead and Tim Keats is trying to find his way to some kind of social interaction tonight in beautiful Burbank, California, to enjoy the ducks. No one else seems interested.
Speaker 3: That is a trying to google what offspring song they would play when they scored a goal. Discovered that that was just changed last year. That bro him was five to twenty four before the penny wise folks had him pull it, and they now play the song coming for You, Yes, Coming for You by the Offspring when they score a.
Speaker 2: Goal, which was also the wedding song for Diana Russini and Mike Crable in their very special private ceremony. Oh the boat ceremony. Yeah, the boat ceremony. Odd in beautiful Tennessee. Coming for You. They dated nice slow dance to that one.
Speaker 3: Ha ha ha.
Speaker 2: Oh this is it. Wow, this rock Sanaheim whenever they scor a goal. That's a big night.
Speaker 5: Man seventeen thousand, all standing raven their ducktowels.
Speaker 3: Let's go very nout excited.
Speaker 2: Hurt me with his words. The word of the day, agile drop Today's word of the day. The twenty twenty six NFL schedule will release be released next Thursday. I'm sure we will have a very intricate breakdown game in game out.
Speaker 3: Oh, let's go around the room, and we're gonna go around the room. Wins losses.
Speaker 2: They're gonna win that one. They're gonna lose that loss. I will not vacillate.
Speaker 3: I got them an eight and eight guys, I will not vassal.
Speaker 2: We're all looking forward to that. But today's some college football schedule neves. It was announced that USC and UCLA will both have Friday night Big Fox games. The Big Fox Friday Night Big ten game is a thing that they like to do. If you're asked me if I'm going to be calling those games.
Speaker 3: Are you gonna be calling those games?
Speaker 2: I would be quite unhappy because you know that I'm not.
Speaker 3: Oh, but you said if I was going to ask me, I said you.
Speaker 2: Were to ask me, I was gonna say I'd be pretty unhappy. But then you jumped, you jumped somebody else's train, and you asked me, and now stick them up. This is now I am unhappy. So it's almost like a self fulfilling prophecy that I have become unhappy. But I think Brando and the quarterback that he's always fighting with are going to be calling him it was announced that USC. I'm going to be fighting with you again this season. I will be fighting for airtime with you. It was announced that USC and UCLA both have Friday night games. USC hosts Fresno State, our old friend Matt Ants on Friday, September fourth at the Coliseum. But don't worry, they did replace Notre Dame with a really tough opponent, Matt. Now it's not Fresno State, although I do love Matt Ants and I think Fresno State's a really good team that'll be in the Pac twelve Fresno State, but USC did replace Notre Dame on their schedule right with a tough team, San Jose State.
Speaker 3: Oh, Spartans, look out.
Speaker 2: It's almost the same. If San Jose State beat USC, I know they won't. I know Coach Ken He's not gonna do it. But if they did, I will dress like a Spartan like with the skirt on, full chest out and jog around the Colosseum. I will do a victory lap. You heard it here.
Speaker 3: Let's go Spartans.
Speaker 2: UCLA will host Brett Bilama and our friends at the University of Illinois Champaign or Bannon of the Fighting A lion I Friday, November thirteenth, deep in the season at the Rose Bowl. Kenny Chesney's gonna be like eleven and zero at that point, and people are gonna be freaking out. But that is the news. Couple of Friday night games.
Speaker 3: It's gonna blow the top off the Coma Dome.
Speaker 2: He could blow the top off the Tacoma Dome, except the game is at the Rose Bowl and they were trying to have all those games. It's so far, but no, not this time, not this time. I don't think so creepy UCLA executive that took too many liberties. So there's some schedule talk. Schedule. We replaced Notre Dame with San Jose. But it's comparable to schedule though, come on.
Speaker 3: Here's my number number of the Dame. I was just to build on your store. You're word of the day therapy. I'd probably point out, look, is the competition on the field going to be the same level? Perhaps not, but you have no idea the ticket sales. You're right, tickets San Jose state to come down that five freeway. Yeah, compared to Notre Dame. You gotta fly across the country. Well, now they don't have much of it. Yeah, I don't match up the Notre Dame not not much of a fan base nationally or globally, much more of a San Jose State vibe here. Yeah, yeah, I think so. I think, you know, financially it helps a lot.
Speaker 2: Now you're right, you know. I mean, if this was a sports show in the nineties, that's such a good point that I would wreck that. That's a big point by you. Yeah, good point by you. Your number of the DAP is ninety to three hundred thousand, ninety thousand to three hundred thousands. What exactly right, pob. Somebody perhaps you interviewed in the past, the great Bob Ross, who unfortunately is no longer with us, but has found a well a secondary Oh it's like a world of merch. So Bob Ross I did not realize this. They started auctioning off his paintings. Okay, that he did on The Joy of Painting way back in the day on PBS thirty one seasons of his show. But he has found a second wave of popularity because there is a Bob Ross YouTube channel that is incredibly popular with like twelve million subscribers. So in his thirty one seasons doing the Joy of Painting. He completed eleven hundred and forty pictures before he passed away in nineteen ninety five, sadly way early, at the age of fifty two. Over four hundred and three episodes, he would typically make three separate paintings of the same scene, and that was how they would shoot the show. And they have started to auction them off proceeds or not to Bob Ross Incorporated. Some of them are, I guess, but the paintings also go to fill needs for the Corporation for Public Broadcasting, where of course his show was for thirty one years.
Speaker 3: They fetch at auction. They are now running these things through auctions. They have had one sell for over a million.
Speaker 2: Dollars Bob Ross painting.
Speaker 3: Bob Ross Painting, and they're throwing three of them out there this weekend at this auction house called Bonn, where they expect to get between ninety and three hundred K for each of them. Wow, Bob Ross, I just gonna put a couple of trees here. Let's get a nice reflection on the water here, and here's the sunlight reflecting off these mountains. Let's get a little more texture on this grass over here and oh look at that reflection. This is the song of the Day.
Speaker 4: Grammy Award winning singer, songwriter and record producer Leon Bridges presents our song of the Day called Smooth Sailing, because we have arrived at a Frogman Friday where it's smooth sailing from here on out on the Petros and Money Show, featuring three hours of great sports talk to finish off the week and get you prepped for Dodger Baseball back at home at Unical Field at Dodger Stadium for three games with those Atlanta Braves who hold the best record in baseball thus far. And our good friend Tim Katz is here and he'll get you all worked up with that Marango Casino Dodger's on Deck program that begins at six o'clock.
Speaker 2: Hey, you running more great sports talk to come the latest at Dodger Stadium about Snell and Glass now and everything going on now that the Dodgers have regrouped at home and Chavezravine are one and only. Dodger reporter David masse Well join us next. Otani's back in the lineup at VH Starting Alley. We will see where it goes tonight against the very Formidable, Screaming Savage, Atlanta Braves, Money.
Speaker 1: Down, Petros Papadakis, that Money Smith, This is petrosin Money on Demand.
Speaker 3: Reminder, we will be at the BJ's Restaurant in brew House in Downey one week from today. That'll be a two to five thirty pm show because the Angels start their games at six thirty eight pm, so we're on an hour early. Come out to see us. We got Dodger tickets. BJ's gift cards take us to see the biggest MMA night ever at the intuitt Dome. Fight card includes Ronda Rousey, Gina Carano, Nate Diez and Francis and Ganu and more so. Again, that is a week from today, two to five thirty Stonewood Center, the BJ's Restaurant in brew House in Downey.
Speaker 2: A lot of breaking Dodger news today. Our own David Vasse elusive right now, which is interesting. We had a hard time, well, we were worried about having a hard time getting Billy's ain on yesterday. An international star actor and director got a big movie coming out today with the guy from Migos.
Speaker 3: And the Takeover. I believe it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I'm not going to try to say the Migos guys name, but because every either way we say it, it's always wrong.
Speaker 3: But I just got Lebron. He found him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he a long time ago. But Billy Zain came right on.
Speaker 3: Time, like right on time, two minutes early.
Speaker 2: And now we're having a hard time locating our own David Vassey, who actually works here. But it's still I still recreated that moment yesterday when I was in the hall, like you know, waiting for your dad to come home, in the driveway, waiting for Billy Zain to turn the corner and be on the show. And Steffush from the Conway Show was like, is Billy's in here? And I was like, do you see him? He's not here yet. Would I be out here like a lady in waiting like a captain's wife on the Widow's Walk? Would I be doing that if Billy Zaine was actually here? And then twenty four hours later, Matt fast forward. Here we are holding our puzzo on our hand, waiting for David Vasse. Why.
Speaker 3: I'll tell you why, because you got such a big boner he can't get out of his chair. With Blake Snell being announced as the starter tomorrow.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's a perfect storm. That's part of it. The other part of it is he wasn't on that road trip last year or last week. He wasn't in Houston, he wasn't in Saint Louis. And I'll tell you exactly what was happening. Now he's out there at Dodger Stadium on the field. Everybody's greasing up his sack and telling him how great he is. And he's forgotten his great sports talk responsibilities, great sports talk, and the Snell is coming tomorrow and everybody wants to talk to him about it. And it's a perfect storm of us not being able to get a hold of David vass And I would also like to add one more thing. When David Vasse produced this show, and he did produce this show poorly for a few years. When he produced this show, he didn't think it was a big deal if the guest was a couple minutes late, and Matt and I just had to sit here and play Patty Cake like Justin Herbert and Madison Beer in the new music.
Speaker 3: Lover Girl, Hell of a song. So is he just conducting an interview for Dodger Talk. For a time, we got we can't get a hold of him. Oh, like, he didn't even give us a heads up as to what he told us.
Speaker 2: He wanted to come on at four point thirty and that there was gonna be breaking news and the Dave Roberts was going to talk and there's gonna be smell Zilla and it's gonna be news about Glass. Now, gonna be all this different stuff that I'm sure you're gonna discuss later on the show, Matt and what happens crickets.
Speaker 5: I know he saw my text that I was calling him because I saw the bubbles. I saw the little bubbles on his end and then it went away. Ooh, I think the kids call that ghosting. Ooh, I've been ghosting, or like if you do it through Snapchat, he's leaving you on open. Ah, that's what he did. He left you open dude. Humiliating.
Speaker 2: But we had thirty nine days in a rows. Now now it's gone, man, that is that is unfortunate. But did the news come out on what Dave Roberts said, Tim.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Well, Roberts spoke to the media about twenty minutes ago, so Dave should be free from that.
Speaker 3: He said.
Speaker 5: Tyler Glass now is MRI showed nothing significant, but they are quote in a holding pattern to see how quickly he recovers. So no ie l stent right now. But they have brought up right hander Paul Gervais just in case, justin Kings, Ricky Gervais, his brother Paul, the other Jervase. Okay, yeah, so talented family.
Speaker 2: That's pretty good news about people that were worried about Glass now going on the il like a or it still might happen.
Speaker 3: It could.
Speaker 5: They're in a holding pattern, as he said, And he said, Blake Snell in fact will now it's confirmed start tomorrow with the plan about five innings, just like you would have made in a scheduled rehab start for Ontario yesterday. And Blake Snell, Bobblehead night is also tomorrow night.
Speaker 3: That's right, dog, So.
Speaker 2: That is going to be a very exciting Dodger.
Speaker 5: And yes, and with Snell now pitching tomorrow, that means Robleski will go Sunday Sasaki looking like Monday.
Speaker 3: And then Ahaki was supposed to be tomorrow night, right.
Speaker 5: And after that now there'll be a wait and see on Tyler Glass. Noow's back to determine what.
Speaker 3: The route was I'll wait and see.
Speaker 5: Yeah, as it, Dave Roberts said, they're in a quote holding pattern end quote. All right, it's like we are right now with David Veasse.
Speaker 2: Well now, I mean there's the news, right, I mean, what else is there to discuss?
Speaker 3: This guy might as well be Lamar Otum who ves?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: No, no, no, put them on. Put put Lamar on live. You sure, because we can get to the studio a little bit early, and we'd be glad to tape him if that's easier for you. No, it'd be perfect. He's gonna be getting out of practice better when we do it. He's gonna he's gonna get in the car and he's gonna call you there from the gear all set up.
Speaker 2: That's what he would say. You're absolutely right, exactly what was said.
Speaker 3: And then it's four point thirty and we're like, hey, remember when you said to be better to do Lamar when we were happy to come in early and tape it for you. Yeah, I don't know, man, I can't track him down. I don't know where he is. You know, I know practice is done because I called over to the facility, but I can't find him.
Speaker 2: Now'd be fair David Vasse also drove all the way to San Diego for us to interview Lebron James and put him on the phone with our radio show.
Speaker 3: We did get an interview with him. He gave him the big intro and then he said I celebrated the hell out of him and said I don't do radio.
Speaker 2: Oh it's a radio interview and walked away and Dave had to drive all the way back up the five. That did happen, So we forgive him. David Vasse the Dodgers with an inside look at the Dodgers. This is the Vass Report with David David Vasse back on the scene with the Dodgers and almost too much, too much to be on time. Blake Snell, He's get a pitch tomorrow, big series against the Braves. There's a lot going on out there, Dave, what's the latest.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's Miguel Rojas Bobblehead night, the up pose of him hitting that incredible game, tying a home run. He's signing bobbleheads for everybody during batting practice and Snell Villa Day, Bump Day tomorrow for the great two time cy Young Award winner and it's his Bobblehead Night tomorrow night. So Snell making his twenty six debut on the night that the Dodgers will celebrate his contributions to their October championship run.
Speaker 3: Is this pretty much on schedule?
Speaker 7: Dave?
Speaker 3: Does this surprise you at all? Is he ahead of schedule? What do you make of him coming back tomorrow instead of taking that extra rehab start.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I don't really know what that start was gonna do for him in Ontario. I think this is the best for everybody involved, and likely can give you five innings and seventy five pitches tomorrow. Blake actually told me he was out at the Will Smith's comedy show last night and uh talked to Andrew Friedman and Push to Pitch. Actually told me he tried to push to pitch tonight, and Andrew Friedman kind of said, Okay, let me think about this how it makes sense. And so they're going to have Snell pitch tomorrow, and likely that bumps Roki Sasaki to Monday against a easier lineup to face. So in some ways, Snell is helping the Dodgers give themselves a chance to win two games, as he'll go up against one of the best lineups in baseball and Rokie gets to pitch against a lesser lineup like the Giants. So it was Snell that really pushed to be able to start tomorrow night. And Andrew Friedman took it in during that comedy show. I know it's hard, and between all those laughs and made it make sense. And here he is, Blake Snell tomorrow night on the mound for the first time this year.
Speaker 2: Congratulations to Assay at a great, great event out in Downy yesterday with Alex Vesia. Everybody can look at that or podcast it on the iHeartRadio app. A great interview. Dave Roberts all that a lot of fun. So congratulations on that day. But now you're back on the job. This is a big series, but it's May so how big is it? How much should Dodger fans take out of this series if they win or if they lose?
Speaker 6: Yeah, not that much, right when you look at the starting pitchers in this series for the Dodgers, you got Snow making his first start of the year tomorrow, going up against Spencer Streyder, who will be making just his second start of the year, coming back from his own issues. You got em. She and tonight, you got Robleski on Sunday, and not taking anything away from Sheehan or Robleski, but the chances of them starting a playoff series against the Braves is highly unlikely. But it should be fun. Everybody around the league is saying, this is the showcase series of the weekend in Major League Baseball, so it's to be fun. Should be a sellout crowd for all three of these games, and the Dodgers are anxious to see this Braves team, And I know Snell wants to use this as a measuring stick to see where he's at and how far he has to go facing the best team in the National League record wise.
Speaker 3: Dave this a little bit of BS here where you got she and having to take on a guy that's in the Cy Young conversation in Chris sale Rableski's pitching against the team that's got the best record in baseball on Sunday, and then Roki Sasaki gets to go up against the Giants, like you said, a much lesser opponent, and these are the three guys fighting for a spot in the rotation. It's kind of BS to me.
Speaker 6: Well, I feel like that conversation has been tabled Matt because it feels like Tyler Glassnew set it to the IL. That makes the most linear sense to have Snell activated tomorrow. The Dodgers have not officially placed glass Now on the IL yet, but it feels like it's coming, so they don't. They can move those sticks if you will a couple of weeks once last Now returns.
Speaker 2: What is the latest on Mookie Betts? Dave, was he at the comedy event too, laughing it up?
Speaker 6: No, he's in Oklahoma City that's going to be making a He's gonna make two rehab starts for Oklahoma City tonight and tomorrow. And Dave Roberts, who surprised us with a phone call last night on Dodgery Talk, told us, if all goes well, if the Oblique's feeling good, Mookie Bets will be in the starting lineup Monday night against the Giants.
Speaker 3: Probably a stupid question, Dave, but I'm gonna ask anyway. Are you more excited about the Blake Snell bobblehead, the Mother's Day pote bag or the World Series Replica trophy these next three days of games?
Speaker 6: Well, the tope bag will go at the bottom of the list, because I mean, I could use that as a Mother's Day gift from my mother law, so that helps the replica trophy. Not into it, but I like it. I like it. It's a good giveaway. But of course I'm going with Blake Snell, who without him, the Dodgers don't beat the Phillies, they don't beat the Brewers, and they don't even get to the World Series. So I'm all in with the Snell villa. Very fired up Bo's bobblehead.
Speaker 2: On his debut night.
Speaker 6: I think it just is perfect. And by the way, Matt, you know O'tani wants to win the cy young of course, and he could do some damage to Chris sales case tonight as well.
Speaker 3: Oh good one.
Speaker 6: He controls that narrative as well.
Speaker 2: Good luck, Dave.
Speaker 3: That's good bonus content right there from day.
Speaker 2: Good luck covering it all. I'd be nervous as hell. What if you David vacate tonight, Marongo Casino, Dodgers on Deck, Dodger Clubhouse, Dodger Talk at the Real Underscore DV on Twitter. Thank you, Dave, have a great night tonight.
Speaker 6: Thank you guys. I hope it was worth the wait.
Speaker 3: Marginally, I'll go with I don't think so.
Speaker 2: I mean he had energy.
Speaker 3: He did, I had all the info before he came.
Speaker 2: On there, right, But he did say that he did give us the take what you will from this, but glass nail's headed to the eye out. That's what he said.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we just read the report that they don't know and maybe not and he is like he's going holding pattern.
Speaker 2: The lessons learning great sports talk, A great weekend, Great sports talk. Coming up next, This.
Speaker 3: Is Petro Some Money on demand. Petro Some Money A five seventy LA Sports. We are live everywhere on the iHeart Radio app. Remember, anything you miss you can always get you can always go back and find it. It's the Petro Some Money Show podcast. You can get it anywhere, but if you get it from the iHeartRadio app, you're able to stream the show live anywhere in the world. Like the listener that hit us with the talkback that found us in Savannah, Georgia and continues to listen to us today anywhere in the world. All you need is the iHeartRadio app, the A I have seventy l A sports tab. You can set it us a pre set right there when you open the up, and you can listen to us Live and in the moment again. Anything you missed, like David Basse or Don McClain from earlier today is available via podcast.
Speaker 2: Time for the Lessons learning greatypots Hop, Twitter, Mountchawn Pictures. I guess he delivered a really sick.
Speaker 6: Thomas with no concerns.
Speaker 2: Since Yes, the Lessons learning Great Sports Talk. What a great week it was in Great Sports Talk. A couple of short Great Sports Talk, a couple of short shows on Monday and Tuesday, but longer shows Wednesday, Thursday and now Friday. Dodgers are back in town. This has been scheduled talk. Senor Kates is here schedel old on almost special Narrow Yeah, and Doge Malvolio from Venice down there, Count Chippino, Matt Murdy Smith wa Sarah's when Sarah? Yeah yeah, Okay, it's time for lesson one. Lesson one. Well, we talked about the Tackle Beach Football League. The former New England Patriot and Cal Bear out of Fremont, Tolly Banta Caine is putting together if you want to watch a bunch of ex football players tackle each other on the beach Santa Cruz next weekend and the weekend after that, Fiesta hermosa. They're gonna kill each other. But it reminded me of one of the great scenes in Beach Tackle football history point break, when Patrick Swayzee flanks out to the left on a sweep and is sprinting hard through the ocean and Johnny Utah as Keanu Reeves runs him down tackles him by the Adams Apple. They get up breathing hard, angry, macho male energy everywhere, and the story is told, what's wrong with you?
Speaker 3: Let just think that's a little lyn who cool it?
Speaker 7: Roach?
Speaker 8: Don't you know who this is?
Speaker 5: No, I don't know this.
Speaker 8: It's Johnny Utah, Ohio State Buck guys all conference, remember number nine?
Speaker 2: Man, I'm enjoyed.
Speaker 3: Used to meet you, eases, cried Johnny. Oh sorry, man, you meant give your face.
Speaker 2: Man, I knew, I knew you. It was a rose ball three years ago. You beat this c right, you you did? Yeah, you got nuke in the last quarter or something.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I got my knee folded back about nine degrees.
Speaker 2: That's why you never want to throw.
Speaker 1: Two years of surgery missed my window, went through law school instead.
Speaker 3: Law school. You're a lawyer. Lif'sie over yet, man, you're surfing.
Speaker 2: Lawyers don't surf.
Speaker 3: This one does. Yeah, this one does.
Speaker 2: The only thing that that that I find hard to believe in that dialogue is don't you remember this guy's All conference? All who says that that died? I never said all confidence.
Speaker 3: I like to keep tabs on who made all conference? Who was all Americans?
Speaker 2: See nineteen ninety four Big Ten, All Conference. There he is Johnny Utah quarterback.
Speaker 3: It's all conference.
Speaker 2: Lesson too, Lexion does it. Here's James Worthy on OKC and how good they is?
Speaker 7: Yeah, thank you, Paul George Man that that draft Forliche and all those draft picks, they're gonna they're gonna be set for a long time. I haven't seen it, haven't seen. I mean the Golden State Warriors, you know Ecadal and they had some guys coming off the bench who were who were decent when they were winning. But I cannot remember a team that has been so productive with their role player. That's why they're so good. They're without Jen Wis last night, a big part of their team. But it doesn't matter. When you have a system you can just plug in. You might not get the same performances, but you're gonna get production. You're gonna get something out of the guys that come in because they don't they don't skip a beat.
Speaker 3: Lesson three less I'd say on it today, Oh Matt.
Speaker 2: This was pretty good from the Great f one Report yesterday. We were able to pull a Liam laws in a very angry Liam Lawson song. And you know, Liam Lawson doesn't. He didn't care about anybody, and this song reflects those feelings.
Speaker 4: It's a get out of the white Oh Lily Lawson, Umgliam Lawson, you're.
Speaker 2: Jealous of a quick He's only don't pick a Liam Lawson. I'm Gliam Lawson. Put it on. Yeah, love black, Yeah, any wreck, he ain't, strategy, Yeah, lonesome, Yeah, Teddy Rick, strategy of you.
Speaker 3: I love that song.
Speaker 2: Lesson for Lexi on Quad, Cliff Floyd came on. I'm looking at him right now on TV. He's wearing a nice burgundy suit, combo, very nice, very classy. No hair on his head.
Speaker 3: That's a classy suit.
Speaker 2: No hair on his head, but a very full beard. Here's Cliff Floyd on his faith in Dodger baseball in twenty twenty.
Speaker 7: And this year.
Speaker 8: I'm not saying it ain't going anywhere because it seems like every time they have something that you know, jumps off, it's like, well, the Padres are behind them, but it feels like the Padres are ten games always as opposed to two or one and a half is for for some odd reason, they just it's just a slow grind for them. But you are missing some key pieces that you have to keep an eye on, you know, as as we jump into May, uh and like it's a long season, but you still have to keep your eye on what's been going on of late of just the I L And you have some guys you know on rehab assignments that's coming back, Snail being one, but can you get Mookie back? Can you get these guys back and feel good about, you know, moving forward and having these guys on the roster and helping you win some ball games?
Speaker 2: Wow, what a great get Cliff Foyd of the MLB Network MLB Live. But right now it's time for less the time Lexion s.
Speaker 3: Let's say.
Speaker 2: You should listen to your friend Billy saying on his new role in the successful golf Netflix No No, No Apple TV show Stick It's.
Speaker 9: A great show and it just gets better I love the first season. Second season is just gonna be amazing, you know. Oh, and I've known since early two thousand when we did Zoolander and one and two our kids are best friends, and it was you know, he's a great guy and that show is charming and on point and of the moment, and I play a sports agent and it's it's it's awesome. It's really, it's really fun. As far as the scale of the production, it's nice working for Apple. It's good to work for the Man's and you know it was it was grand in scope, yet relaxed and informed. But yeah, good, good budgets, a lot of cameras lessons.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we work at Apple too, Matt.
Speaker 3: Good scope but relaxed and formed.
Speaker 2: Yeah that's us. Good and good budget. A lot of cameras, good budget.
Speaker 3: Lesson sex Lexion says, let's only say.
Speaker 2: You know, we had a day where there was no baseball, and when that happened, sometimes you kind of forget, like what's baseball? Like maybe if I could learn a little bit about it in a song, something I could remember live screemball it.
Speaker 4: We want strikeouts be shit store whole praise.
Speaker 2: Cheek a fel hear the who the crowd druma rounds me, Joe, where are the christ tonight?
Speaker 7: Where they?
Speaker 2: What are the Marlins doing tonight? Thinking about your Marlin's I'm thinking about you right now.
Speaker 10: I've come all the way around. This is the best song. I love this song. They're home tonight now. The lyrics hit off against the national.
Speaker 3: Night playing right now.
Speaker 7: I want to.
Speaker 4: Strike out straight.
Speaker 2: Swing always says that I have been working for Dipla and Justin.
Speaker 3: Storylans a perfect game. True.
Speaker 2: Okay, thank you everybody. We'll be back with more pet trusting Buddy.
Speaker 3: We've ruined your weekend again.
Speaker 2: Oh come on another playoff race? Yes for you,