Speaker 1: All right, Mojo in the Morning Show eight four to four Mojo Live text nine five five zero zero. We've had a topic on our board here for some time now, and every time it gets on the board, for some reason, it never ends up.
Speaker 2: Getting on the show.
Speaker 1: Today it's getting on the show, and it's the topic about Smith's infamous fart machine.
Speaker 3: Hand I gotta get it.
Speaker 2: Oh you have it?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Did you confiscate it for him?
Speaker 3: They can't play this is part of the story. But okay, so Smith, I don't know where he got this from, has this fart machine with a remote control. So here's the fart machine. Here's the remote control. This is legit. The noises sound very real for your hand. You don't you don't know what kind of heart you're getting when you turn it. Oh okay, pretty.
Speaker 2: Good, sound like Kevin. Yeah that was a wet one.
Speaker 3: But you have a remote control, so the two heart machine and the remote control can be separate. So this was like a week or two go down. I'm running errands with Lucy and Smith. Smith's eight years old, and unbeknownst to me, he threw it in my tote bag. He threw this part of it, the fart machine in my tote bag and he had the remote control. So we're like, we had to go to Kroger. I had to stop at Alta. I had to go to Target. I'm in Target and I'm checking out and the sweet cashier who I always have, is letting me know that her sixteen year old dog had just had two seizures and died the week before. And I know that she has the same dog that I do, my dog sixteen and her dog sixteen, And she's telling me about the dog dying, and I'm feeling terrible for her, and the entire time, Smith's clearly not paying attention to the conversation. And also, remember I don't know the fart machine is in my tote bag. So as this lady is telling me this story about her dog dying, that's happening, she thinks I spit my pants and I'm looking at him like stupid.
Speaker 5: You know, He's like he had a seizure, and then he had another seizure and then I finally just he was I had to wrap him in a blanket. And that's happening the whole time I was we walked out the store, I was like, give me.
Speaker 2: The former did she flinch at all, like did she or she reacted?
Speaker 3: To be honest with you, she didn't react. She's a little older.
Speaker 2: She kept going, so I.
Speaker 3: Don't know if she couldn't hear or write.
Speaker 2: And I both share one thing. Not the dog hilarious for that, it's.
Speaker 3: Like a farten, like a far She was telling me about her dog that just died, and you're ripping them.
Speaker 1: So you have both pieces right now? Did you confiscate them the remote from him? So that's why I have the remote? Okay, so this had been in my bag. I just didn't know that it was. I have so much crap in that bag. But my favorite thing, my favorite thing is when a mom confiscates something from their child. It is no different than if a police officer confiscates the evidence.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean? Like that, like you probably have.
Speaker 1: Over the years, and I'm sure most moms listening to this have taken something away from their child. And it's always the plan of where do you keep it?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 1: I know it's that ginormous bag that you carry every single day. How do you not have to go see doctor Coogan and get your body?
Speaker 3: I probably should switching them out.
Speaker 6: I would take something from Josiah. One time it was his Amazon Alexa. I don't know how old he was. He was super young, but I don't know. If he saw it on YouTube, he'd be like, Alexa, play the song that never ends and it's literally a song like this is a song that I never beat that over and over and he would just not. I'd be like, Alexa off, he'd requiet for two seconds. He'd be like Alexa plane, I never I went in there.
Speaker 2: Love that thing so fat? Oh my god, do y'all give it back?
Speaker 7: Because I feel like sometimes I know that my mom would take stuff and it would just disappear.
Speaker 2: Like if it was an annoying toy or something I never happened to you. Yeah, exactly, Like.
Speaker 3: He'll get this back today, I don't really care.
Speaker 1: It never becomes a thing where if he doesn't ask for it back, you just throw it away or something.
Speaker 3: There are some things that I throw, like messy things that I confiscate. I'll throw away. Slime, you know they needo is like a thing. Right now, every parent understands. It's like a I don't even know how to describe it. It's like a It's like slime but encased in like a hard need I don't know substance, and they were cutting them open to see what is inside, and that was just making a mess. So I'll toss those that kind of stuff.
Speaker 1: But you cannot understand how many times markers have ended up in garbage cans because you find markers and things and they may say they're washable, They're not always washable, you know what I mean, Like they're not always clean clean markers. Nothing would drive me more crazy than that markers, markers and stuff. Or if we had like the donation pile that was there, somehow things would get in the middle of the donation pile, loud toys and.
Speaker 3: Things like that.
Speaker 1: Does this happen, by the way, I don't know if anybody else does this, if parents do this, if they confiscate I'm sure you guys do call us and tell us. But also does this happen where you confiscate your significant others things too? Like do you ever like throw away anything that you've seen them wear before, like your husband or boyfriend, And you're like, that is the worst thing ever. The mysteriously in the laundry, you're going to get lost or damaged.
Speaker 3: What was the most annoying, being annoying that we had had really bad jeans, like just old man jeans.
Speaker 2: We had to get rid of these, not like his genes.
Speaker 3: Blessed I blessed somebody else with those.
Speaker 1: Gens A four mojo live eight for four six six five six five four eight text ninety five five zero zero.
Speaker 2: What's up, Sydney? How you doing? Hi?
Speaker 7: Good morning, guys, Good morning.
Speaker 5: I was just talking about.
Speaker 8: Confiscating from my daughter.
Speaker 6: She and her friends went to the mall.
Speaker 8: They're thirteen fourteen year old girls, and she got this shirt.
Speaker 5: They all got match and help.
Speaker 8: It's the shirt that.
Speaker 4: Said I Love Hot dads.
Speaker 8: And he would always try to wear it to school, always wear everywhere. And everyone's looking at her like I'm like, oh my gosh, I had to just take the shirt from.
Speaker 2: Her, and again, how old is your daughter? Thirteen? Oh my gosh. Wow, yikes.
Speaker 1: They they sell that to thirteen year olds at the at the story of that to me, like, and it's weird. It's weird because I think there is a level of like your sons with hot moms, But for some reason, it seems weirder when it's I love hot dads and it's a girl wearing it. There's a double standard, but it's understandable. So that's crazy.
Speaker 9: Yes, So I had to content ska and I hit it from her and she got it back, so I really literally just had to throw it away.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 1: All right, Well, thank you for the call. I appreciate it. That had to be whate hot topic. That's also saying they always have it. What's going on?
Speaker 2: Angela?
Speaker 9: Hi, good morning everyone, and.
Speaker 4: Hi. So what I did?
Speaker 9: He was he was my current husband, but he's my hed So one day he went to the store and bought a bottle of gin in a pack of peanuts, and I was so sick and tired of him drinking, so I hit the liquor and the peanuts. And a year later, I happened to be going through a pair of shoes that I was giving away and found the liquor. And because he kept saying, I know I bought some looker, I know, I bought a bottle of gin. And I was like, I didn't see it. I don't know where it is, and he was like, I know, I just came in the house with it and he was just sitting there trying to figure it out. And a year later, it's in your shoe by the bottle that I hit it in a pack box the shoes that I was literally like off study and it was like a bottle of gin. I said, yeah, he had different.
Speaker 2: Did you end up drinking it? No, I don't drink.
Speaker 9: I don't drink, but he was drinking. And then I have another one, my son. When I was taking toys, he would find random things like paper tower roll and drink. Conversed with the little kids.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he will find his bread.
Speaker 9: Up just like, Okay, so you're gonna play with the paper tower roll.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's a toy.
Speaker 2: Thank you for the call. I appreciate you. Take care of yourself.
Speaker 9: You're welcome.
Speaker 2: Bye, Jamie, what's going on? Jamie?
Speaker 4: Hey Mojo? I love you guys, first time, long time.
Speaker 2: Both. Yeah, what's going on? How are you okay?
Speaker 4: Good?
Speaker 3: Good?
Speaker 5: So?
Speaker 4: Yes, I took my kids DS because well he got bad and I took it put it up forgot where I put it. Months later, my kids see the neighbor was he thought his DS, so he took it and I let him do it. And then later like my my daughter was cleaning her room and it was on the back of her door. The actual ds, and I was like, oh my god, what do we do? We and we didn't know nothing about nothing, and now, oh my god, it was so mortified.
Speaker 1: I was like, oh my god, the last lady would hide him in her shoes or in the shoe boxes. Where was your hiding spot for all the stuff?
Speaker 4: You would confiscate anywhere and everywhere? Yeah, you would everything is it gets even better? I'm blind?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, really like legitimately blind or just wow, oh my god, how great would that be?
Speaker 4: And Mom's well, yeah, so my kids got really sneaky, so I had to really hide it good because they could see it obviously if I, you know, had it in the normal spot. So yeah, I just started, you know, in their own stuff.
Speaker 1: Why didn't your kids just turned the volume down on the d S and be my mom, I'm not playing with my da.
Speaker 2: She ain't death. Well, I know, turn the volume down though, you pull it off.
Speaker 1: Over smart now, I know, I know, but turn the where A head said, Mom's not going to notice here, blind Mom?
Speaker 2: What's going on? Chelsea?
Speaker 7: Oh are you uys familiar with uh junk journaling?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, I'm not.
Speaker 7: My daughter's almost ten. So basically it's like a collage, but it's just from junk, like, uh, things from the recycle or clipping from a magazine and you take like a klag but it's in a journal. So my daughter is like constantly going through like the recycle bin to like clip things out interesting. Yeah, literally any thing and feeling that day or like you know, it has to do with like food she likes or whatever. So I'm constantly picking up like clippings of recycling all.
Speaker 2: Over my head.
Speaker 1: Your kid will junk journal, but not pick up the crap on her floor of her bedroom exactly.
Speaker 2: It's Uh, that's crazy.
Speaker 1: Encouraging should make it a game, say say we're gonna journal this, pick up your.
Speaker 2: Gosh darn stuff. That's crazy.
Speaker 1: Wow, that's what I'm trying to behave flent.
Speaker 2: What's up, hi, April?
Speaker 8: So I talked it because Xbox not a little while a few years ago, and I had a passive walk. So you just needed like a coin or something n locket Yeah, while does that works? They took their and then they.
Speaker 4: Would sneak it back into the room before.
Speaker 8: I got home because they knew my schedule. So I put a locking handle on it. Well, they used the butter knife to give me the lock open weekend. Then I got a double oh woe because they ended up climbing through the drunk pile peely. They climbed to the drunk pouse. They were just like my bed.
Speaker 1: That's crazy, so they I'm sorry, Shannon. That Shannon stomach has been bothering too this morning, right, Channons.
Speaker 3: You guys, we gotta keep this in this the game.
Speaker 1: Shannon is a little lactose and teller, and I've been listening to you the entire time. Your kids are amazing though, like being able to figure out how to get into the thing.
Speaker 2: You got to make sure your pad locked double locket.
Speaker 8: My oldest couldn't get kept in a daycare they had, he would break out of the daycare.
Speaker 1: You know your kid needs Your kid needs to have the same stomach that Shannon has right now, and they'll put them right in the bathroom. That's is unbelieve By the way, if I had this this game, I'm gonna i'd be playing. Actually, we have a meeting with our boss today. Let's play Hide the Fart Machine. Thank you, April. I apologize for being so disruptive during your call.
Speaker 2: Thank you. We appreciate you. I kids.
Speaker 1: Your kids, by the way, will never ever be locked in prison. Don't worry about it. They'll break out. They'll be like Morgan Freeman. What was the movie was