Speaker 1: What's the motionho in the Morning showed live on your phone. We're live now on TikTok Live, YouTube, Facebook, and twitch. Wats the show live on Mosho.
Speaker 2: In the Morning.
Speaker 1: All right, we got the five at six fifty five, coming up here in just a little bit. I also have two new songs that were playing today for New Music Friday. We played one of them last hour, and that was the Taylor swift from the Toy Store movie Toy Story Movie. I knew it. I knew it is the name of the song this hour we're gonna play or coming up here in the next ten minutes, I guess for the seven o'clock hour, Nile Horn has a new song. So Nile Horn, would you say ahead of his concert? Would you say? Like if you had to rank? And I was not a big one direction fan, Surprisingly enough, I was not, but I know that maybe some of you were, where any of the girls on the show fans. I know, Meghan, back in the day, we loved it.
Speaker 2: I liked Lydia and I was a big fan.
Speaker 1: I traveled for one direction to what you traveled for one direction? I did, yes, and like traveled to like you do for Taylor where you've gone to other cities and gone to see them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I just didn't go to as many as I have for Taylor, But yeah I would go to like Chicago, La.
Speaker 1: You got bet by the way, pure only child, great attributes, Like I think if your parents had like three kids, you probably wouldn't have traveled for all this stuff.
Speaker 2: Yeah, my brother is bitter because he was like, I didn't get any of this stuff when I was growing up.
Speaker 1: Now what time, what age of your life were you doing this? Was it like high school ish or middle school?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: This was like my senior year of high school to college.
Speaker 1: Okay, So if you had to rank the one direction guys, would Harry be the guy that's like the Justin Timberlake, like you know how insanc Justin's kind of like the true famous one like Who's Like.
Speaker 2: It would have been Sane. If Zane would stayed on his like P's and Q's, it would have been him. What happened is a he I mean, he just didn't want anything to do with the Spotlight anymore. He hated being in the band. Towards the end, I just don't think that famous for him. And then he just recently postponed his tour right now. He can never stay consistent.
Speaker 4: Remember pillow talk.
Speaker 1: Great, we didn't want to one of them die too? Yes? Which was which one? So Liam? Where would so? So I'm guessing Harry first. Number two you say would be Zayne.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I would have put Zaye first ideally, okay, but but I would say Louise last.
Speaker 1: Then we'll go last, Louise Joey fatone, louis always going to or Chris ker Patrick. Yeah, it's funny because of we all have our different boy bands, Like which band was like our boy band? And like for me it was New Edition. I love New Edition Ronnie, Bobby, Ricky and Mike Okay if you like a girl, who cares who I like? Okay? So I loved those guys. And then I think Shannon probably what Hanton hands. So Hanson's boy is boy band but their brother band too though, so they're in the genre with the Jonas brothers.
Speaker 4: Like we don't vote them, yeah, but I mean back three, mine was a big time rush, big time rush.
Speaker 1: I used to tell people the one I used to tell people that they're my step brothers.
Speaker 2: Really yeah, I was like, I have VIP tickets all their shows because he's my step brother.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, what about you? Ann I wil uh No, no boy bands for real boy band? You were kind of white Lake country girl, maybe Jonas Brothers. But you just said that Zach Brown band. Is that just.
Speaker 3: Because did you like any of the I mean the biggest boy group that was out at the time. I wasn't like, you know, a boy band guy, but bat t K was huge, all high school and crazy for beats K Bump bump bum bt K had the streets on fire, and then when you got a little older, a little bit more grown and sexy, then it turned into pretty. Ricky had the girls on fire too, that's when you turn the lights on.
Speaker 1: What about Casey and Jojo? Would they be considered that that was like Josy Well, I mean that's Casey and Joe. Yeah, I mean that was before my with a show freaking angers. Why Zach just shouted out that his is otown.
Speaker 4: I did love some town as honorable men and bb Mac nobody remembers them, but I do.
Speaker 1: They were the British guys, right, I'll get you back.
Speaker 4: Bab kicked out a Disney World for smoking some pot? Who did bb Mac?
Speaker 1: Did? I got Shannon, all of a sudden, I got kicked out, smoker. I'm like, why we never heard that on the on the radio. All right, So Nile Horn, the middle guy on the middle of the road guy has got a new song, and we're gonna have that for you after the fire. At six fifty five, its Mojo in the Morning's five at six fifty.
Speaker 4: Five, five and six fifty five, yoh five and six to fifty five.
Speaker 1: No, all right, We've got Brianna back here this morning for another one. Brianna, how you doing. I'm good, good morning, good morning. This would be three in a row today. Your challenger this morning is Ben. What's up Ben? Good morning Ben? It says here, I'm gonna read this right off of the board. You are an electrician, and you are from Trenton. Any other exciting stuff in your life besides that. I'm ready for the weekend.
Speaker 3: I need to get out of here.
Speaker 1: I like it. I like it. All right, Well, I'm gonna put you in a soundproof area. Brianna, What did you guys talk about yesterday when you were in with Lydia? Did you have anything interesting to say? Oh? Not really, It's okay. No, Lydia make it more interesting the process.
Speaker 2: So it was like I got a little behind the scenes of like.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's interesting talk boy bands, like we just did just a second ago. Sure, all right, all right, here we go. You're getting locked up ben five questions. Whoever gets the most right wins. He always goes to the champion, good luck. Question number one. Hayley Bieber is showing off her abs in a new campaign for her beauty brand. What's that brand called three seconds? It's called pass? Question number two? President Biden's wife, our former first Lady is celebrating her birthday today. What's her first name?
Speaker 3: Ya?
Speaker 1: Question number three. The captain of the Detroit Red Wings has requested a trade? Who is he? Question number four? This on the floor, An I'm Real singer and future wife of Kevin Irwin is rumored to be dating her new Netflix rom com co star Who is she? Three seconds? Oh my god? Are you serious? Wow? All right? In question number five, able Test Fay was the highest paid musician of twenty twenty five according to Forbes. Who is he? Better known as three Seconds? Good? Hoping for sports? Throw throw guests, throw guess out, You can't come on, you can't pass daddy. Okay, I might have to play daddy this morning for just an honor of Ben. All right, let's bring I was.
Speaker 4: Hoping for some for well, you got one, you got to you got you a five, But you got a sports questions.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm hoping bombs. That's the book. All right, We're hoping. We're hoping she bombs. Brianna, You're not gonna bomb. Question number one. Hayley Bieber is showing off her abs in a new campaign for her beauty brand. What's that brand called seconds? Yep? I don't know. Wow? Maybe uh it's It's Road Beauty zero zero. Question number two. President Biden's wife, our former first lady, is celebrating her birthday today. What's her first name?
Speaker 3: Jill?
Speaker 1: Yes? Question three the only sports question Ben got. The captain of the Detroit Red Wings just requested a trade. Who is he Dylan? Yes? Question four. You'll get this. There's no way you won't this on the floor. An I'm Real singer and future wife of Kevin is rumored to be dating her new Netflix rom com co star Who is she? All right? My uh?
Speaker 3: Jay?
Speaker 1: In question number five, able test Fay was the highest paid musician of twenty twenty five. According to Forbes, who is he better known as Oh the weekend are three? Let's nice win j Low. I knew it.
Speaker 2: I knew it.
Speaker 1: I was like, we have a parting gift for Ben, a little Burger king for you. Ben, have a fun time spending that a fifty dollars gift card. Have a fantastic weekend to both of you guys. Thank you. Bye? All right, hold on, say hold on, Courtney wants to say something. What's up, Courtney, Shannon, I cannot believe you didn't say handsome boys? She did? No, she did. I told her that. I told her they're not a boy band though not the band and their boy No, they're a brother man. There's difference between boy bands and brothers.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he made me pick another, so I picked Backstreet Boys as my number two.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like, boy bands are are ones that were put together, not by their parents.
Speaker 4: So you know what I mean, they're a boy in a band.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, there's a tech there's a technicality. He did not according to the Billboard people, there is no. I don't know. So that's why you say Jonahs doesn't count either, No, not at all.
Speaker 4: So all right, it's Mogile in the morning's five is six fifty five