Speaker 1: Final Hour's Hard Morning Show.
Speaker 2: Here we are.
Speaker 1: Check this out, guys.
Speaker 2: Another Blair Witch Project is on the way.
Speaker 3: So the reboot of the found footage film is going to hit theater September the twenty fourth, twenty twenty seven. The film is being backed by lions Gate, with plot details being kept under wraps.
Speaker 2: The original Blair Witch Project.
Speaker 3: Was released in nineteen ninety nine and is considered one of the most successful indie films ever, bringing in almost two hundred and fifty million dollars at the global box office. It followed three student filmmakers who go missing while making a movie about.
Speaker 2: The legend of the Blair Witch. Mark Mayfield, it was a phenomenon. Yes, it was took over for a little chunk of nineteen ninety nine. It was a big deal.
Speaker 4: Being in kindergarten when that movie came out, Everyone in your class swore it was real.
Speaker 2: Yeah, sure, I thought it was real.
Speaker 4: It was like the one of the first found footage movies that I remember seeing.
Speaker 1: Now started that whole phenomenon. Yep, good stuff, man.
Speaker 2: And freaked me out the first time I sat in the theater and he's standing there in the corner, and there.
Speaker 1: In that corner, man, what's the kid in that corner?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yikes?
Speaker 5: Yeah, good stuff.
Speaker 1: Did you ever see that there?
Speaker 2: Park? No, got no knowledge of it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, pretty good man.
Speaker 2: There was a small tip of the cap in Widows Bay too, was to layer, which there's a scene where somebody's standing in the corner and I'm I'm ninety nine percent sure that was what they were really slightly referring to. Well, yeah, I got nothing. Yeah, I don't know if it would hold up. I don't know if you would like it now. Yeah, maybe the new one. Yeah, but it was a game changer twenty seven years ago. Oh yeah, you couldn't believe it. Fair super cool, good stuff.
Speaker 1: That's good.
Speaker 2: All right, let's do some sports.
Speaker 6: It's time for Fan five on the Power Trip, brought to you by the Saint False Saints. I think Saints don't forget Saints Baseball dot Com. They'll be back about the thirtieth to play some baseball in town.
Speaker 2: Look what the cat just ragg day?
Speaker 6: Look no, yeah does.
Speaker 5: She?
Speaker 2: She still worked here and that's why we got all these nice fancy renovations.
Speaker 7: How are you guys?
Speaker 2: Teens is in the building we're doing?
Speaker 8: I was just I was in down the hall was hanging out down there for a bit and I wanted to come sun.
Speaker 7: Do you find people come to make fun of people? Yeah, well it's easy.
Speaker 2: What do you think of the rhinos?
Speaker 7: The hallway was terrifying. I felt like I was an insane asylum. Why is it so bright?
Speaker 2: It's so bright? It is like stark white, It's weird. Didn't like that.
Speaker 8: And then they were telling me if you guys go out there when the lights are off and they all like pop on like boom, boom boom, that's the start.
Speaker 2: Of every horror movie. Pretty much like Witch, like Blair Witch. See right on topics, full circle sauce. Well done, Thanks Deddy, Tina, you walked into the right time because we're about to talk sports. It's my favorite part. The NBA Draft was last night. A j De Bonsa goes number one to the Washington Wizards, Darren Peterson number two to the Jazz. I'm sure he's throw about that. He only wanted to go to Washington at number one. The Wolves didn't have a pick. They picked thirty third tonight. Yeah, it'll be fun. Like I said, there's some good prospects still left. Colpete one of those names, isa Evans from Duke, one of those names he was wearing. Didn't he get drafted last night? I thought he went last night. I don't believe cold he may have. I thought he was a late first rounder.
Speaker 9: Isaiah Avaans was wearing a three million dollar brooch last night, so excuse me, Yeah, that would Viraliziah Evans out of Duke was wearing a three million dollar brooch on his suit last night.
Speaker 5: So that's a weird thing.
Speaker 2: And then he didn't get picked in the round? Was the did he get draft? Last guy? And I must have missed this. The Sun's got him. That's a great pick. That was Many dudes are wearing brooches nowadays, three million dollar ones. Do you get any?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I've got one right now?
Speaker 2: Yeah? What is it up?
Speaker 5: It's a picture of your dad's face looking up at me.
Speaker 2: He's a good looking guy, he'll be.
Speaker 5: That's exactly where.
Speaker 2: Team USA plays Turkey tomorrow at nine o'clock and in Wood, California. The US is two and oh, let's.
Speaker 5: Go the Gobblers.
Speaker 2: The game doesn't really matter, right the Turkey is it?
Speaker 5: That's the Turkey team name?
Speaker 2: How does it? Turkey Gobblers? So yeah, I don't know. I don't they have a mascot, Sure they do. What does he look like a dog?
Speaker 5: They're not very good at animals.
Speaker 2: Oh, do you guys know each other? Tina Parker Parker Teina? Do you guys know each other or not? So a little closer? Okay, there's one. The Dodgers beat the Twins twelve to three, seventeen hits for LA. The website I read said that was a season high for the Dodgers. I'm surprised they haven't put up like fifteen.
Speaker 1: The Dodger the big one today. Man, it's Joe Ryan Versus the main man, the myth, the legend himself, the.
Speaker 2: Greatest player of all time? Right, Josh Today different sports Corse got it.
Speaker 1: They literally are opened the doors early, let people into.
Speaker 2: So, yeah, it's been a nightmare in the last couple of nights. Oh well, I'm sorry. Okay, did you see Freddy?
Speaker 1: Did you drink some milk and stuff for bad?
Speaker 2: Were you going to the game? I might go to night so speaking of for you, and you didn't got so Chris Chris played the new Amphitheater on Saturday. I'm sure you got to see the inns and the house and all of it. You were also there just a couple of days ago, correct, I did.
Speaker 7: I went to m g K the other night.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was epic. It was so quick. Gunner was epic. Yeah. What's your review of the Amphitheater itself? Though?
Speaker 8: It was beautiful, there's you'll never have to wait in the line for a beverage. There's so many places to do that. They got aperol sprintzes, which I was a big fan of.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, I don't know. It was really cool.
Speaker 8: We didn't actually spend enough time there, so the next show, I want to go even earlier to like spend more time and hang out.
Speaker 2: It was really cool, Zach. What's your review of MGK? I mean, phenomenal. I had major foone on Monday night. But the Gunner, he's the gun He's great.
Speaker 7: Yeah, he was awesome.
Speaker 2: Did he play the olymp Biscuit song the Fred Durst Oh, and did that just shake the place to the ground. Yeah?
Speaker 7: The people loved it.
Speaker 2: Fred still got it.
Speaker 7: It was also the most perfect.
Speaker 8: Minnesota night of all time, So I don't really you could have played nothing and people how to get.
Speaker 2: To the opposite of last night where it got flooted out. Yeah, yeah, correct, I could see the weather for good vision. Here's something I completely forgot about. It was so I read this headline yesterday that the Oilers hired Mike bought Babcock as their head coach, and I'm like, is that Is that a big deal? And then it said he got cleared by the NHL to coach again, and I'm like, I don't remember this story. What did he do? So I clicked on it. You guys, I served Zach remembers. Do you guys remember the Mike Babcock story or not? Was he fighting? Nope? No, three year hiatus from the NHL. He resigned from Columbus because when he was at Columbus, it was alleged that he requested that he got to look through the personal photos of his players phones and they didn't care for that. So hot, you were correct.
Speaker 10: It was about that would airplay them onto a TV in the office with them and just kind of go through their photos.
Speaker 2: That's that's weird. Oh yeah, like what reason? What do you think? Probably interesting? So what guy? And obviously every coach on the planet has former players that don't like the coach for whatever reason. Right, Well, there were two guys in the ESPN story basically saying if the NHL is for mental health, this is the worst possible guy like I. One guy said he hated hockey so much because he played for this guy. That might be sour grapes, but either way, so he's back. He's with the Oilers. Sweet. He's sixty three years old. He's the only coach in history to win a Stanley Cup, Olympic gold medal, something called the ii h F Men's World Championship, and the World Cup of Hockey International Ice Hockey Federation. Sure that's all you want that too, Yeah, and he just wants to see what you got on your phone, So don't have nudes. If he's your coach, McDavid, better password protect his photos. Yeah, that's airplane right now. Really the streem will love it. Oh no, how much for thirty seconds asking for.
Speaker 4: See I'm not a rookie, though I got him on the hidden folder.
Speaker 2: Links at Washington I at six thirty. The Links lost to Washington on Father's Day eighty four seventy nine. The Links still love the best record in the WNBA.
Speaker 4: But we got an all time great quote from Cheryl after the game. After they lost saw that gotta win it for Tommy.
Speaker 2: Kind of it was.
Speaker 4: It was pride night, and she said we should have done it for the gays.
Speaker 2: And they lost it, and the room kind of got awkward. She because she didn't at first, she didn't smile. She said it with a straight face, and then about five seconds later she said it smiling. It was a delayed smile, and then that kind of broke the tenton in the room, like, are we supposed to laugh at that? Or okay we can laugh now? Yeah, exactly, And she said smile, okay, we can all laugh at I gotta get it the best.
Speaker 5: That's funny. When everybody else started.
Speaker 2: Laughing, Rosie, it was silent. Oh, Rosie just laughed in the back of the room. Yeah, he met himself. He was laughing so hard.
Speaker 5: Yep, yep, that's right.
Speaker 2: That Wasney's.
Speaker 6: Okay, there's a new movie coming out about a sport. Would you like to hear about it?
Speaker 4: From?
Speaker 1: Ben's still her, ladies and gentlemen.
Speaker 2: Tennis Ellen aesthetic perfection. She needs our protection. An epidemic is sweeping across our once great nation, and its name is pickleball.
Speaker 6: There's your pickleball, here's the garbage.
Speaker 2: Who's a tennis club lady? I get it now. It's like tennis but easy. Come on, you want to rematch?
Speaker 1: Yes, I'd like that opportunity.
Speaker 6: So Pickleball getting a movie from our friend Ben Stiller starring Jake Johnson, who was in that one show New Girl, who's really funny.
Speaker 2: I like that guy, Yeah, funny. That show is great. His name in the show is Dusty boyd oh sauce. The flora is yours.
Speaker 11: I'm sure that'll be fine. He's a very good director. Mostly everything he's directed is really good. The Escape of Deni Mora is good.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 5: I can't believe you said that, right.
Speaker 2: The one show where the nobody tell him prestige. No, uh, nobody tell him. I hate my job, but I like my life out the outside, k.
Speaker 11: Fan, No severans. Those are like, I don't understand him. That's above my pay grade. But they're good, they're well done.
Speaker 7: That's what you always look like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's yeah, that's that's going for it. Turn on lights yeah yeah, uh yeah, this will be I don't know. Pickleball was supposed to be like the next huge thing. Is it still? Do a lot of people play it? I think so I retired because all we heard about is like every all these brew pubs that were all people love it. I mean I like the retired, you know communities, they all transformed. There no hawk going to go play pickleball on their hawk.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Is this a Is this a theatrical release or a stream? It's just Apple TV a TV.
Speaker 5: That's correct.
Speaker 4: You must have like a little deal going with them. Then is it a movie or a TV or like a series movie movie?
Speaker 1: It's a movie.
Speaker 4: I wish it would be NBA camera man. His his videos from Nick's court side were amazing. Yeah, you could tell, like it's not just a regular fan filming. You could see that he's a director like filming those like those those clutch moments.
Speaker 2: And the four hours early. Yeah, he announce they are making a documentary and they're gonna use that footage. Sweet. Yeah, and they all like him.
Speaker 11: Yeah, he must have a lot of storage on his phone. Well he spends tillert man. Yeah, he works for Apple. I'm sure they give him the best phone possible.
Speaker 2: It's freaking Android. Yeah, thanks good. Yeah, we'll do headlines when we come back. Teams, can you hang out?
Speaker 7: No, I gotta go.
Speaker 2: Oh come, We're gonna talk TV. We come back.
Speaker 7: I love TV.
Speaker 2: Maybe I'll say, okay, more of the Power Trip morning two after this on the Fan.
Speaker 10: Alright, folks, the Fan has your chance to win twenty five hundred dollars.
Speaker 2: Just enter the keyword liberty.
Speaker 10: That's liberty, liberty, KFA dot com right now, Cafe dot com right now, and enter the keyword liberty, and uh, don't forget caff and welcome some great shows at Mystic Lake Amphitheater three eleven and Dirty Heads will be there July eleventh, five Finger Death, Punch, Punch of Rock on August eighth, I make that eighteenth, and September fourth Slayer comes to town. All the details like Cafe dot com, cure calendar.
Speaker 8: How long are you going to talk?
Speaker 2: It's over now, all right? Should we do headlines? Yeah, headlines presented, We do it right, all right, headlines brought to by all around Right, all right, So teens, I'm glad you're stuck around because you like TV. I love so Chris. Remember when we were talking about how the Dragon, howso the Dragon came out on Sunday? Right? Season three started on Sunday. Yeah, And I had mentioned that I'm like, man, I don't remember any of these storylines. I don't remember half these characters. It's been two years. I don't know what the hell is going on. Write a nice little like two or three or four episode combo where I could have binged it and caught up and mentally remembered all of it. That would have helped. So Parker, you just asked me off the air about Widow's Bay. Were like, because you binged it over the weekend and loved it, Yes, But you were like, dude, were you on this weekly? And I'm like, well, I got to see the first three episodes when people started raving about it, and then I watched it as it came out every week every Wednesday, and I'm like, yeah, it's just whatever. I got super addicted to it. Check this out. Though, last couple of years some of the best shows on TV. Widows Bay Weekly, Task Weekly, Severance Weekly, Pluribis weekly, White Lotus weekly, House of the Dragon weekly. Like the major major shows the last couple of years are done with the full binge release because they realize why would we give them the entire season. They just watch it for a weekend and then we lose everybody. Everybody realizes this is the way to go. Although if I want you all of your opinions on this, if I could control television, I would do what I did with Widows Bay. I would say, if I'm launching a show, I would release the first two or three episodes, get somebody fully hooked, and then weekly after that. That's smart.
Speaker 7: That's the whoo format, isn't it?
Speaker 3: Is it?
Speaker 2: Really?
Speaker 7: They do like three and then it's weekly.
Speaker 2: I love that. Yeah, that's what they do. Then that's fantastic. For example, House of the Dragon on Sunday, I needed more just to kind of get back into that world. If you give me two or three episodes and then do the next six or seven weekly A plus, well, there's nothing worse too.
Speaker 9: When you're like fired up for a show and then the first episode is kind of just like bringing you back in.
Speaker 2: You don't get all the excitement, and that three episode would do that, and that first episode was fun. I just I needed more to catch my mind up with the two year layoff. Fair enough? Are we all cool with a weekly releases? Moving forward? Though?
Speaker 4: I love the weekly releases?
Speaker 2: I do too.
Speaker 4: Everybody's at the same spot, so you don't. You can have a conversation about it, you know, like when it's binge, you have to worry about spoilers, and it gives like word of mouth to chance so people can catch up.
Speaker 2: What about the Stranger Things format where it's like three or so episodes but four weeks apart in groups. I was okay with it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think it works when later in the season, but like when you're first starting, I feel like weekly or like later in the show.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this show is kind of coming to it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you have to be a certain level of popularity for that.
Speaker 2: I feel like teens. You got what a couple episodes left to Widows Bay.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I mean I did the thing where it was basically done. I think there's like one episode left to come out and then we sort of binge, but.
Speaker 7: We're still not done.
Speaker 2: We have two left, two lost. I know, two to go. I gotta do it good, final two.
Speaker 8: I know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're almost there.
Speaker 5: So excited.
Speaker 2: So it's too scary. It's not that scary.
Speaker 7: It's pretty scary, but it's also funny.
Speaker 2: You can do it very funny. The humor gets rid of the horror. Whoa whoa that hawks out? Yeah, all right, everybody, keep this mentally in your head, and then pick one of these. What do these life bonuses? Would you choose ten percent happier, twenty percent luckier, fifty percent higher pay, or sixty percent more athletic? Do it again, ten percent happier, twenty percent luckier, fifty percent higher pay, sixty percent more athletic. I can go first, because it's not even closed. Mine's a no brainer. I want twenty percent luckier all day long. So I figured you'd pick all day long, twenty percent luckier. I'd go fifty more pay. I don't care about luck or happiness. Wasn't that one of the options was, Yeah, that's that's pick good pick.
Speaker 9: I'd go to the sixty percent more athletic, because then.
Speaker 2: Now there's still now though we're like five years ago, like five years ago. Yeah, but what about Okay, I guess now it doesn't matter, but it doesn't matter as much five.
Speaker 9: Years ago, and then I would have fed a MBA and yeah, it made way more than fifty percent more taken care of the rest.
Speaker 2: What about now?
Speaker 5: Oh, I don't know.
Speaker 2: You seem like a pretty happy, happy guy, so you don't need ten percent happier, do you need fifty percent higher pay or twenty percent luckier.
Speaker 9: I don't know, because what do I need to get lucky on? You know I already got enough luck. I'll go I'll go to fifty percent pay me and sauce.
Speaker 2: Yeah, man, we'll figure out back money. Zach happy happier, Maxim.
Speaker 4: Well, if I was ten percent happier, I'd still be pretty depressed. If I was fifty If I made fifty percent more money, I'd still be pretty poor.
Speaker 2: Oh, mexy your jump shot?
Speaker 4: Man?
Speaker 2: Oh, I know, Windmill Duncan.
Speaker 4: If I was more athletic, I probably would have broken my jaws sooner. So I'll go with the I'll go with luck. I've been I've had some bad luck over the last year, so I'm gonna go with luck. Actually this one, Zach O, Yeah, I'm going to go with the pay or it's fair meeting. Now you're making twenty dollars an hour's thank you?
Speaker 2: You see pretty happy?
Speaker 7: I'm pretty happy.
Speaker 2: What about luck higher pay or more athletic.
Speaker 7: I'm not that lucky, but I'm I don't know. I don't need athletics.
Speaker 2: Who cares? So it's either luckier or higher pay. I'll take the Moneys. Actually, I want to get lucky, Okay, I know you do. Go back to Denver back on the app.
Speaker 1: Thanks to Punk.
Speaker 2: It seems to be that we are kicking ass this week when it comes to recent national surveys. An annual study of the best states for summer road trips, the ten best states in order, Minnesota number one. Wow, it's beautiful here, Utah to Louisiana three, New York for Florida five, then Texas, Maine, Georgia, and North Carolina and Ohio. Road trips are fun.
Speaker 4: For like intra state road trips, like you're staying in the in Minnesota. Okay, I see like you're coming from somewhere else to come to Minnesota, or you're staying like you're just going from one place in Minnesota to another.
Speaker 2: It just says thirty two different factors factored in. Costs, safety, and attractions are the three that they leaned into, like national parks, amusement parks, beaches, lakes, and scenic drives. So they said, with those three things, costs, safety, and attractions, Minnesota's number one. I love Minnesota, but number one.
Speaker 6: Interstrate stays completely within one state, interstate cross the state lines again. Yeah, intrust state is stays completely within one state.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's what I was wanting it though.
Speaker 2: This just says in general, just road trips in general.
Speaker 10: Number one, you have the North Shore with the mountains and the waterfalls, and then you have the world's biggest haul of yarn?
Speaker 2: Are you a year old woman from free trading? Creature is deeply rooted in well played. All right, everybody take one guess. I want everybody to lock in. What was the worst state in the Union for road trips? Probably U Alaska, West Virginia, one.
Speaker 4: Wyoming.
Speaker 2: Uh No, this is guessable Indiana. It's got to be a Dakota, Nebraska, Nevada like, No, they have Las Vegas. It's the greatest city on earth. New Hampshire, New Hampshire was the tenth from the bottom.
Speaker 11: Maine, New York, Nebraska right well, North Dakota, South Dakota.
Speaker 4: Every one of those both tiny ones, right Delaware one of those little tiny ones.
Speaker 2: On Delaware second main Rhode Island. For the reasons, I think it's the limited number of things you can do by the time you drive across. Yeah, the state, it's here, it's over, it's bo I missed I miss everything and nothing at the same time. There's nothing here. I missed it land. Yeah, you could see Peter. Peter. No, no, no, no, Peter, not Papa. My girls went to Rhode Island last year and we're massively disappointed. Remember they think they got like instagram tricked that it looked awesome on Instagram and then no, not not like peace of an eighteen wheeler that was hauling bee hives got overturned.
Speaker 6: You've heard the sound of It's exactly what you expected, like a Nicolas Cage movie.
Speaker 2: It's crazy, it's terrifying anybody. You're afraid of bees a little bit, but I think bees though as if yep, here we go. They can smell your fear. Wha your fear. Yeah, and if you don't react, they're fine, like myself cannot not true. Yeah, but I think if like you are, if you act normal around them and you aren't like, oh my god, I think you're fine. I think you're fine. So you get the show years ago that if you're polite to ghosts, they'll leave you alone, especially if these kids involved. You just have to be polite and use your manners. And now you're saying as long as you don't show the bee fear, you're going to be just no.
Speaker 11: But I think if you have a bee landing you and you're like, oh my god, oh my god, get off, they might bite you.
Speaker 2: But if you just get it, don't they bite, sting.
Speaker 4: Sting you.
Speaker 2: They bite with their stingers.
Speaker 11: I think you're fine. I'm telling you fair enough. Have you ever been stung? Yeah, a couple of times.
Speaker 2: That's terrible.
Speaker 8: Day.
Speaker 12: No, that's what deep pain. You need help. He doesn't wrap. No deep pain whales speaking of people to cut bangers.
Speaker 2: A shopping center in Russia announced plans to open the world's first indoor fishing pond later this year.
Speaker 1: I'll smell great.
Speaker 2: I'll never mind.
Speaker 1: Come on, yeah cool, Scar, I used to drive.
Speaker 8: Scar.
Speaker 2: Yeah, my god, he teens. Nothing changes Russia, Russia. I still haven't learned words. No, I just smell like that. Oh had. A professional reptile wrangler was called to a home in Australia where a large snake was found hiding behind the living room TV. Well, then the beards stinging if it saw it in the boode. Never mind, what just happened.
Speaker 5: I don't know, man, he's trying to impress Tina, I'm.
Speaker 2: Not working with jokes. Watch my comedy.
Speaker 13: The old guy from Family. Everybody would like to say, you want to coming up base?
Speaker 2: Whoa?
Speaker 5: Okay?
Speaker 2: Uh, here's a fun number. In a recent poll, twenty five percent of people say that the US won the war and I ran, twenty two percent say I ran one, forty one percent say neither one. But my favorite number is thirteen percent said they have I have no idea what's going on? Yeah, no idea? Thirteen percent no idea, Yeah, no idea. Even if you don't know what they're fighting about. I would at least hope you know what's going on, like you know that there's a war, but I guess thirteen percent don't. Two workers were hospitalized when an oven exploded at a New York City pizzeria. Oh day, how's that happen? Got too hot? Combusting? Your brain keeps improving into your nineties, According to a new study, that's really something. Researchers found that people can improve their brain health well into their eighties and nineties with just a few minutes of daily training. You're not doing that, Tommy'll be fine, Tommy will be a genius.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's gonna be Jimmy Neutron by one hundred's.
Speaker 2: Gonna live forever. Yeah that false train Cory, Yes, sir.
Speaker 6: A thirteen year old boy was not seriously hurt after he got off a moving Disneyland ride and tumbled down its fifty foot waterfall.
Speaker 2: I've seen the video. The video.
Speaker 8: It was nuts, right, he looks he looks like a mannikin Like it looks fake, like somebody threw like a plastic thing off the ride.
Speaker 7: He tumbles down the big shoot.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Incident took place on Sunday at the Tiana's by You Adventure ride at Disneyland and Anaheim, the Old Splash.
Speaker 7: Really known as Oh was that right?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 4: Yeah, Rosie's least favorite ride.
Speaker 6: Cell Phone video first obtained blah blah blah, verified by shows the boy twist and shoot down the waterfall, just behind a ride vehicle filled with partgoers.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I don't understand what he was trying to do.
Speaker 7: Was he like climbing out It look like he was.
Speaker 2: Climbing out on him? Then it definitely is on him for sure. Yeah, what is he doing? I wonder where he was going now or what he was doing afraid Sean right by Adventure. I guess because he was climbing out just as they're going over the hill. So I was wondering if he was like, yeah, I don't want to do this little does he know what you're doing is much? It was just going down the ride. That's really not that bad of a drop. It's not, And so I wonder what what is at the bottom. Is it just a little pool of water? But I'm just saying I wonder how hurt he was, because my guess is the slide that it goes down is probably at all, not at all now, So I mean maybe had people pay extra to go down the slide.
Speaker 7: Sounds kind of fun.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I forgot to keep his hands at feet inside the vehicle at all times, and the.
Speaker 2: Rest of him as well.
Speaker 6: Oh my god, look at him're right, it looks like a mannequin. Oh my gosh, that's weird. I can't believe he wasn't hurt. That's crazy. Oh well, a giraffe wandered off a private ranch in Texas more than a week ago and they can't find it.
Speaker 1: You think a draft of our time.
Speaker 2: Fighting Texas is big, But man, the.
Speaker 6: Story goes as fall who has a long neck, rounded ears and answers to the Dame Gracie, a giraffe who's gone missing from a private game reserve in the Hill Country of Texas.
Speaker 5: Hill Country of Texas.
Speaker 6: Gracie the draft took her leave from the Cedar Hollow ranch in Leaky, Texas, seen on a game camera west of the area.
Speaker 1: What don't you think by now? Something's probably eating it?
Speaker 5: I don't know, man, right, there's a.
Speaker 2: Lot of snakes. An armadillo on a giraffe.
Speaker 9: I'n well, it would maybe venomously bite it and then something else.
Speaker 2: Don't show fear. Yeah, you'll be fine. And you're fine. No, wing is half the battle. It's like the third or fourth story we've done in the last year or two, where like a legit zoo animal just as out wandering the streets. Do you know it's out walking the street? Completely trip me out?
Speaker 11: Saw.
Speaker 2: I want to try a new bit with you. Oh god, what happened?
Speaker 12: You know?
Speaker 2: Spell Giraffe. This match game theme music has a one minute in fifteen seconds. Okay, okay, that's along. The music last nineteen ninety four. This day, June twenty fourth of nineteen ninety four, The Lion King was released. Yeah, my sister's favorite movie. So I want you in a minute in fifteen seconds to explain the plot of Lion King. As if we have never heard of this movie at all. Great, so break it down for us is if we don't know that it exists, right, So what is the Lion King? Ready? Okay? Three two one?
Speaker 11: Lion King is a movie about a young lion that is born. They show it off in the beginning, and it is the son of Mufasa. Ufasa has an angry, most likely alcoholic brother named Scar, who is pissed and jealous that his brother is the king of the jungle. So Scar and his weird minions, who I think are hyhenas, will put together a plashenas kill Scar.
Speaker 2: Scar gets killed in a.
Speaker 11: Like an ambush or like I think, he gets pushed off a cliff, and Scar pushes Mufasa off a cliff. I was just seeing if you guys were listening, And and then then it's a whole battle of like Scar thinks he's the king of the jungle, but then his son, who is voiced by Jonathan Taylor Thomas, and then as he gets older, is Matthew Broderick.
Speaker 2: That animal's name.
Speaker 11: Is Bugsy Bugsy becomes the king of the jungle and then they like kill Scar and Scar dies.
Speaker 2: But it's basically a coming of age story about being a dad being killed by your brother and then your son becoming king and Nathan Lane is Pumba and then he's got that like monkey guys is his time and that's the story. What a wonderful day. Excellent recap. Can you just tell me one more thing? Is just why I feel like I'm completely caught up? Yeah? Can you tell me more about the hyenas?
Speaker 8: Well?
Speaker 2: Don't they How many hyhenas are there in this? And are they the good guys the bad guys? But aren't they're the bad guys? Because aren't they the one that likes stampede? Mufasa doesn't stamp doesn't die in a stampede, but stampede, don't they like? The star flows or something like that? But don't Yeah what the hyenas mean?
Speaker 1: So keep saying hyaena?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know, it's really strange.
Speaker 5: You know, it's I don't think it's pronounced hyaena.
Speaker 2: One of my favorite things they do at stadiums Now is the bugsy cam. Oh yeah, what is his name? Simbo?
Speaker 8: Says a lot about Sausa's attention span, though, because the first like twenty minutes of that movie, you nailed yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, really once you said Hyena, you completely I've seen it a lot though. I think he just kept saying who was the king of the jungle? And it was about seven different people?
Speaker 11: Yeah, and Elton John has a bunch of songs on it. And then that one scene the two lions make love.
Speaker 2: They do what the las Nala and Simba? I think so yeah, oh yeah, yeah, yeah yeah. And Scar definitely is an alcoholic.
Speaker 11: Why do you think out the Scar you got to fight at a bar, he mouthed off to somebody.
Speaker 2: I don't know, I just basing it off pizzauce. Really. Fifteen years ago today, the worst Pixar movie of all time was released. Teens, guess it the worst one of all times? One of all time? Fifteen years ago today.
Speaker 7: Fifteen years ago today?
Speaker 2: What year was that?
Speaker 7: I can't do it?
Speaker 2: And eleven thank you, I got it? Scream they did that? And Peters loves this movie. By the way, you can do this bugs life. Oh that was way before, way before. Is that bad cars? Two cars too?
Speaker 4: You got it?
Speaker 2: Teens got it, Caruck. You liked it, right, I do? Yeah?
Speaker 7: That is a bad movie.
Speaker 2: Not as bad as Wally Oh, come on, well he's like all time worst movie. Interesting, hot takes coming, Yeah, universally loved. Really planes terrible, that's real. Yeah, they come out in twenty thirteen.
Speaker 1: Remember that weird one where the lady speaks job.
Speaker 2: It just looks like cars, brilliant. Yeah, it's cars. Have you ever seen cars too? I don't think so, because you said it's hideous. Give me the guess. Go what Cars two is about? Sure? Cars two is about a group of cars, like Lightning and Lightning McQueen. They are racing and there's one that is a junk yard. That's the gage Gary, the cable guy. This is crazy close for a guy that hasn't seen the movie. Yeah, the junk yard. Yeah, he's a tow truck guy. And uh yeah, they're racing and then.
Speaker 11: They fine friendship, Cars make love and that's who you got cars.
Speaker 2: That seems to be a theme in Pixar movies, or it sounds. I don't know. I haven't seen it. Cars one's fine, though. I think George Carlin's in it for like ten seconds.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he's in it more than that.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 11: Yeah, he's like the stone car, right, this stoned car. Yeah, he's high the whole time, I think, so he's like a hippie car.
Speaker 5: You're right, he's right.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Fillmore update on the story. I just started a moment ago. They've caught Gracie the giraffe.
Speaker 8: They caught it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, do you catch your giraffe?
Speaker 6: No, carefully, he's thirty years old or she's thirty years old by the way out, how old the giraffes got thirty years old?
Speaker 2: There you go, their brains.
Speaker 1: We just lived through that together.
Speaker 5: Guys.
Speaker 2: Wow, yeah, teens ballpark. How many girafts you saw when you went to Africa last month?
Speaker 8: I mean at one point we saw like, yeah, I was in Africa honeymoon, so like twenty at the same time one time. I don't know, we do you shoot over one hundreds? Well you went to Kenya, ke Kenya, Yeah, Africa, Lucky. Wow, it's pretty fancy, not gonna lie, it.
Speaker 5: Sounds pretty neat.
Speaker 2: So girafts, lions, hippos, king of the jungles. Did you see any hyhenas?
Speaker 7: A few hyenas of them?
Speaker 2: So here's what I don't understand. I was asking you about this during the break. Tell these people what you told me about because I saw some of your videos and it looked like the lions were coming right up to the jeep or whatever kind of vehicle you had. And this isn't like a shark cage situation. There's no there's no protection. And I'm like, well, what happens if one of those lions just goes for it? And you told me something that should terrify all of us?
Speaker 7: Okay, I mean, don't this.
Speaker 8: I'm pretty sure this is accurate information, but you know you can look it up for yourself.
Speaker 7: You have the Internet.
Speaker 8: I believe that there is a device on the car that could shoot, so if a lion were to attack, the weapon is not for the lion, it is for you.
Speaker 2: Think about that for a second. It's to put you out of your misery. Correct, Wow, So the people that are taking you on the tour, if a lion is about to devour you or in the middle of just ripping you to shreds, Yeah, they use the gun to shoot you to put you out of your misery.
Speaker 7: A lion is protected.
Speaker 2: The lion, I'm not protected. Did you sign a laver? Probably that's crazy, because that's what I asked you. I'm like, are there guns on the on the jeep in case somebody makes a run for it, and you go.
Speaker 8: It's not for the lions, to be honest, if a lion jumped in, it was my fault, right, it's not the lion's fault.
Speaker 2: But you said they don't seem to care. Now they don't even know that you're there.
Speaker 8: If anything, the jeeps are just annoying. I like, move please, I want to take a nap or eat or I don't know whatever they're doing.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you know what they're doing.
Speaker 7: Yeah, you know.
Speaker 2: And you weren't intimidated or nervous at all, or not even at first.
Speaker 8: Thing, like the very first time you see one. Sure it's a gigantic lion. But then you're like, oh, they don't care.
Speaker 2: Man, I don't know if I could get used to that.
Speaker 1: You sleeping a tent out in the middle of the.
Speaker 7: Yeah, you could call it a tent. Yeah, it had canvas sides.
Speaker 5: On tour, but it was those are a lot of bugs and stuff.
Speaker 7: No, No, I mean I didn't really experience both.
Speaker 2: Yes, it's pretty gross, right, Yeah, how about that aspect though, sleeping in a tent when there's lions that are in the area. That didn't make you nervous.
Speaker 7: No, we had bad boons. And what we've learned about bad boons is they don't value women.
Speaker 2: Excuse me. Yeah, yeah, he's got the same thing as this linked.
Speaker 5: Yeahs are so.
Speaker 2: Buggsy, just get bored. No, they don't.
Speaker 7: They don't care about the women at all.
Speaker 8: They if you were like I could be standing next to like a five year I could.
Speaker 7: Be saying next a little Louis. They would be scared of him, but they would not care about me.
Speaker 2: Wow. Again. Yeah, roast animals are so weird and.
Speaker 8: They were all of our property, so you would like leave.
Speaker 7: Your tent to go somewhere. A bunch of bad boots are the gigantic?
Speaker 1: Oh they really they're huge?
Speaker 5: Wow damn.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Monkeys are scary when there's nothing between you and them, right, Yeah, and.
Speaker 8: You can't really do anything like they would come and like I guess they take food.
Speaker 7: What are you gonna do? You canna stop a little monkey?
Speaker 2: No, ask it politely to stop. Yeah, don't show it, fear it won't stay. Calm stick yeah, stick, calm man. What a cool choice. For a honeymoon. Yeah, it was a good choice.
Speaker 7: Highly recommend South Africa.
Speaker 2: That is sweet and replacement wants to.
Speaker 6: A massive ancient oak tree linked to the legend of robin Hood may have been loved to death. The twelve hundred year old major oak in Sherwood Forest is believed to have died after it didn't sprout leaves this spring.
Speaker 2: Oh.
Speaker 6: I know visitors over the past two centuries who viewed the tree's gnarled limbs and sprawling canopy, and Nottingham compressed the soil, making it difficult for rain to reach its roots.
Speaker 2: How big of a tree are we talking?
Speaker 6: That's it's you've seen it before, I bet on like movies and stuff like that. It's pretty big. That's pretty big.
Speaker 5: It's eighteen.
Speaker 2: I don't think I knew Nottingham was a real place either. Well into my adult same era, I just thought it was a fictional place from Robinhood. Yeah, I didn't know it was real. Yeah.
Speaker 6: In addition to its place in folklore, the forces known for Sherwood oaks that floated the ships of Vince Admiral Horry Nelson's Royal Navy in eighteenth nineteenth century and as timbers in the roof of Saint Paul's.
Speaker 5: Cathedral, London, so that that place is famous, restive.
Speaker 6: So that old tree is dead. Way to go people, and then this is an interesting development as well. Police in eastern England on Thursday arrested a thirty year old dude on suspicion of attempted murder after a three year old boy ended up.
Speaker 1: At a crocodile enclosure at a zoo.
Speaker 2: Whoa yeah.
Speaker 6: Officers recalled early afternoon to Johnson's Zoo and old Hurst following reports of an incident revolving a three year old boy, during which he ended up in the crocodile enclosure. The boy was taken to Adam Brooks Hospital. Police said he was in critical but stable condition, and then a man from the nearby county of Norfolk was arrested on suspicion of attempted murder. It's the inspector says. We do not believe the man arrested and the child even know each other.
Speaker 2: Wow. Wow, So one of those just like like the kid that got thrown off the flora or whatever, just pushed a three year old to a crocodile coaching Yeah, okay, were walking around the zoo. Don't just pick up a three year old and throw them in the fantastic advice.
Speaker 1: Don't just pick up a three year old.
Speaker 2: Yeah that isn't yours. Yeah, this kid was bad. Isn't a guy for an eye?
Speaker 12: Right?
Speaker 2: Like the punishment should be will to push this guy into the crocodile, says the zoo owner's wife jumped in to save him. Wow, wow, job lady, Carol Baskins.
Speaker 1: Husband, that's how you're going to end the show.
Speaker 2: All your hands up, Carol Baskins. What hawk?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, crazy basking Robins wood sauce.
Speaker 2: Every flavor. Great team's good to see you.
Speaker 7: It's great to see you guys.
Speaker 2: Thanks all right, well not like temporarily. It's the same company, Parker. See you next week, see you next week, all right, brother guy, you guys on Friday. That's right, you're up tomorrow, No tommy tomorrow. The whole world's falling apart, parture back by tomorrow five thirty to nine PA nine to noon is next on the pandempte with the windows down and the bully.
Speaker 1: But don't forget everybody. You don't have to get to keep your head up. Look around, it's let's great big old world there, let's go get it.
Speaker 2: I know I don't have to, but I can't. I've done no