Speaker 1: The Jesse Kelly Show. Let's have some fun on a Tuesday, and there are wonderful things happening out there right now. I'm in a fantastic mood.
Speaker 2: JD.
Speaker 1: Vance went on the View today and did great. We're gonna play a lot of that, but not necessarily because I care about the View. We're gonna talk about something. We're gonna have an in depth talk. Trump came out and said some things that are ruffling some feathers about the Israel Iran deal. What not Israel deal, the Iran Deal. We'll discuss that in depth. We're gonna talk about how communists are destroyers, another example of Democrats hating America, some hopeful polls for the midterms, all that trannies can't get work emails, and so much more coming up tonight on the world famous Jesse Kelly Show. Before we get into the JD stuff or the Trump stuff, or the feathers ruffled and all the other things that we will, of course get to, I wanted to point out something that you already know, but something we have to keep in the back of our mind, especially when things are going better. Well, depending on how you look at things, when things are going poorly. It's easy to focus and understand on the nature of the enemy. These people are wrecking us on purpose. When Joe Biden is in office, it's not hard to look around and see what, wow, they're really doing all this on purpose. The destruction really is intentional. These people are monsters. It's easy to see that when Joe Biden's in office. When they are out of power, it's easy to forget it. It's easy to forget they're still right there, still plotting, still planning, still hating the country. It's easy to see it. It's easy to forget it just depends on who's in power. Dome is starting to her head up again. She's been doing that for a long long time. Looks like she's considering a run for the presidency. You want to keep your name out there, so you're bouncing around, you're doing speeches. She dropped a line that she's dropped a thousand times before. We've played montages of this for you on the on the show, and everyone likes to make fun of her because she says it all the time and every speech, and when you player saying it, you say she's stupid. It's the only line she has and then all those things may be true, but remember there's something to this, and help me that there was so much.
Speaker 3: That has normandy been done and done it's really difference in a way that builds industries and creating sufficiencies and being leadership around helping the people see.
Speaker 1: See what can be unburdened by what has been. That's a much more nefarious line than you think, because it comes from the mouth of a dollar poll pot. When that communist dictator took over Cambodia, he declared it to be year's zero. What year zero? What's that even mean? Year zero?
Speaker 4: What?
Speaker 1: Well, everything in the past is gone, now wipe it away. We'll destroy everything, tear down everything, wipe away everything, rename everything. And once we do that, we're going to build a new communist future for the people. Now that's not a great cell, is it even for a new dictator? Hey, I plan on butchering a quarter of the country and destroying everything I get my hands on. Not a great cell. So, like all things, remember, communists lie about everything all the time. We talk about this all the time. They're always having to massage the message. If you will, how do you sell destruction to the masses? If you want to destroy the country of Cambodia and butcher all your political enemies, torture.
Speaker 2: Them to death.
Speaker 1: Lovely things like that. You don't come out and advertise that, you declare it to be years zero. That almost sounds refreshing, right, certainly, if you're down on your luck. Doesn't everybody love new beginnings? Doesn't everybody love that saying that's been used a million times. Today is the first day of the rest of your life. It's wonderful, isn't it. There's no more past. I'm free of all of that. I can just create my future. The communist knows that. Just know that that's not what he's talking about when he talks like.
Speaker 3: It's really in a way that builds industries and create efficiencies, and create leadership around helping people see what can be unbird by list.
Speaker 1: See what can be unburdened by what has been. You see everything in our past, your past, everyone's past. It's not wonderful. It's not your history, your heritage. It's a burden. If you would just let these communists unburden you, let them wipe it all away, change the name of your streets, destroy your history, turn you against your parents, and your parents against you. Just let them destroy every part of your heritage. Let them tear down those statues. Then you'll be unburdened and you'll finally be able to see what can be. They worked on that line for a very long time, and that's why Dome loves that line. She's been spewing it for quite some time because it's right up her alley. Now what's that look like practically? Well, see, sometimes people are resistant to having their whole life destroyed. Understandably, people don't want their job, their family, their country burnt to the ground. This is a problem for communists who are trying to get us there, So there will be street animals who try to move things along a little faster accelerationists. If you will, do you hear this story about the UFC event the other night.
Speaker 4: The FBI disrupting this alleged plot targeting the UFC Freedom two fifty event at the White House, officials telling Fox a network of nearly two dozen potential plotters were identified, with at least five people in custody right now.
Speaker 1: The suspects allegedly.
Speaker 4: Traveled to Fredericksburg, Virginia to make final preparationations for the attack, and the alleged plan allegedly included explosive pack drones hitting buildings near the event, forcing a mass evacuation, and then steering crowds get this toward a pre staged sniper team. A second wave was then planned to storm the White House gate. The FBI first learned of the threat on June tenth and worked with law enforcement across multiple states to stop it.
Speaker 1: This They got wind of this a week before the actual event. That's a pretty scary plan, isn't it. As you and I are sitting here trying to live our lives, trying to vote in elections, trying to just keep the United States of America together and preserve it for our children and our grandchildren, it pays to remember that there are street animals sitting at home as you listen to the sound of my voice, planning to murder, planning to destroy, planning to snipe people in the head. This is the result of years in years in years and years of communist and doctrination. And yes, this is the result of years of Democrat politicians communist politicians speaking like this.
Speaker 5: Been done, and.
Speaker 3: Really the difference in a way that builds industries and creates efficiencies and creates leadership around helping the people.
Speaker 1: See well, unbar, I guarantee every one of those communists planning to mass slaughter people with the UFC event, they wanted to unburden you in the country from what has been And that's what this is all about. This ends up manifesting itself with violence, with terror. It's absolutely horrible. So there wanted to get that out of the way. Now, let's touch on a couple items from earlier today. Trump Trump is selling, right, Trump is out there selling. And I talked to you about this last night. What's he selling? He is selling the beauty of this Iranian peace steal to the American people. The Iranian government is selling it to their people as well. Keep in mind, as I discussed, leaders, when they make peace steals, always go back to the population and tell them why they actually want and tell them everything they actually want. They don't focus on anything bad. Oh no, no, no, there's a couple of little hiccups in there, but we killed that. That's what all leaders throughout history have done after a peace steal. Trump, in his own way, is doing this right now.
Speaker 2: People.
Speaker 1: According to my emails anyway, and the normies I've talked to in the last twenty four hours are all over the map on this. I love it, I hate it. I can't believe we're doing this. Why are we bombing Iran even more? Jesse? I don't understand, Jesse. Why did Trump say this? Play a couple of things Trump said, we'll discuss. It might be a long discussion, probably offensive, and it will lead us directly into the JD vance on the view thing today. And this is about twenty twenty eight the Jesse Kelly Show on a wonderful Tuesday. I never You can email us Jesse at Jesse Kellyshow dot com. And I am going to try to make an effort and get to a bunch of those tonight. There are a bunch of stuff. There's a bunch of stuff. I want to get to, SPLC stuff, mosquitoes, KFC, Somali professors. There's a lot to touch on. But Donald Trump is out there right now and he's selling the Iranian leadership. They're selling to their people. We defeated America. Look at everything we're getting. Trump is doing the same thing here. Hey, we defeated them. Did Iron's toast? And look, I'll tell you what. These people were pretty spectacular to.
Speaker 6: We're dealing with people that I think are very rational people.
Speaker 5: I mean, they were nice to deal with. They were strong people, smart people.
Speaker 6: I think actually they're smarter than the first.
Speaker 7: And second group. But they're not radicalized and they're you know, looking to help their country.
Speaker 1: A lot of people heard Trump say that today and they winced, scoffed, screamed. The reactions were all over the board. Jewish producer Christians did it while I played it, little smirk on his face. I mean, come out, I Ron's they're radical. Come on, they're rational, They're not radicalized. What are you talking about? Listen? How many times have we heard Donald Trump do something like this in the eleven years he's been politically involved, and before that when he was a public person. Donald Trump, when a deal is being done, and after a deal is done, if you have aligned yourself with him, Donald Trump will pour praise on you, up to and including the biggest monsters on the planet. It's part of how he leads, It's part of how he makes deals. I'm not saying you have to love it, and you can hate it or love it. I don't care. Remember how much Guph Trump got in his first term for the stuff he would occasionally say about Putin or Kim or any one of these dictators because he would have some policy that crack down on Russia. Trump was actually pretty hard on Russia in the first term. But then when he's trying to work something out with Putin, he'll go to social media and say, you know this, Putin's a pretty great guy. I'll tell you what, been a great leader for Russia. And people wake up in the morning and they see that and they think, what is a dictative? It's what Trump does. And if this is not me defending it, I'm explaining it. You can love it or hate it, but it's what Trump does. He's out there selling a deal that he made to end the Iranian War. By the way, gas price is already free falling. Again, do I need to remind you that that's like the political barometer on whether or not you're going to get re elected in this country. Because the deal was made, gas prices are free falling. That's a huge reason why he made the deal. He wants the American people to feel good about the deal, and so as he does his press tour, he's going to do what Trump does, he's going to talk about, yes, terrible people. Look, I'm going to have to assume the new Iranian leadership is some degree of terrible. You'll have to forgive me for assuming that, because Iranian leadership has been terrible for like fifty frigging years, a bunch of radical Jihati scumbags, the funding terror all over the world. So now that we killed their last leaders and they have this new batch, I'm assuming I'm making an assumption here. I'm making an assumption that they're not rational, that they're there's at least some degree of radicalization there. I'm assuming that's the case. Obviously, I don't know that maybe they are just wonderful. Maybe they're just wonderful people. Now, I don't know. We're gonna find out. Time will tell. But don't think that Trump is a moron, okay, And don't think that Trump is all of a sudden a friend to the radical jihadis. Donald Trump is on a sales tour. And that's all you're hearing right here.
Speaker 6: We're dealing with people that I think are very rational people.
Speaker 8: I mean, they were nice to deal with, they were strong people, smart people.
Speaker 6: I think actually they're smarter than the first.
Speaker 7: And second group, but they're not radicalized, and they're you know, looking to help their country.
Speaker 1: I know that people don't like hearing it. I knew this was coming. I told you this is coming for three months, that we were going to end up with a deal. And when you're making a deal with a crappy regime, feels dirty, doesn't It feels a little dirty. Why can't everything end like World War two? Total victory, unconditional surrender. The good guys have won, the bad guys have been defeated.
Speaker 2: World War two was the aberration. You know that World War two was not the norm. World War two was the departure from the norm.
Speaker 1: The Japanese pretty much the entire war up until the end. The reason they withstood so much punishment and had so many of their people butchered wasn't just a bushido code. The Japanese were sure, one hundred percent sure. Uh, they're just gonna sue for peace, right and we can make a deal. Why would they be so sure of that, because every other conflict has ended exactly that way. You can understand why they would assume that, Hey, they're not gonna keep going till all of us are dead right. It was mostly a legitimate assumption they'll suit for peace eventually, we'll get something eventually, but we didn't. And Americans have been taught that that is how wars end, and that's not how ninety nine point nine percent of wars end. War's end with the good guys making a deal with the bad guys. It is the Jesse Kelly Show on a Fantastic Tuesday. Member. If you miss any part of the show, you can download at iHeart, Spotify iTunes. So I've had a bunch bunch, especially in the past couple days, of emails all over the map on the subject of America, Iran, Israel, America's relationship with Israel. When I say all over the map, I mean I have things like this once, Jesse. Once Trump went to Israel and put on that hat and kissed the wall. He gave his allegiance to Israel. So whatever they say he'll do that behind the scenes, bank on that, Jesse. Okay. And there's been a lot of that, Hey, Israel owns us Trump as a slave to the Jews and that kind of stuff. Okay, And there's been a lot of this, Jesse. I listened daily. I usually agree with you. But if you think our alliance with Israel is at its end, you're simply wrong, or at least you should be wrong, because this country was built on Judeo Christian values in Israel as the homeland of Christianity. If our alliance with Israel ends, then our country's Christian background pretty much ends, so on and so forth. Would you live in a country ruled by someone who openly opposed Christianity, I wouldn't, Okay, So it doesn't sound like he's necessarily agreeing with me, or it sounds like he's more or disagreeing with me. It sounds like he's more hoping what I said was incorrect. So let me lay this out. And I'm laying this out because understanding what is happening right now is going to explain not just what you're seeing right now with Iran and Israel and Trump and Vance and Rubio in twenty twenty eight, it's going to lay out a lot of what the political future looks like in the United States of America. And I'm warning you right now. I just just consider it a warning. There is a chance some of this stuff may be hard to hear, given how the emails are all over the place, and people feel totally different about this thing. There's a great chance I'm going to manage to step on everybody's toes. Nevertheless, let's go through it. Trump ruffled a lot of feathers today when he came out and he said this, I'll tell you what.
Speaker 8: Israel's FIGHTINGZLA too long and too many people are being killed.
Speaker 6: And you don't have to knock down an apartment house every time you're looking for somebody, because there are a lot of people in those apartment houses and they're not all Asbela that I can tell you.
Speaker 5: And I suggested to Israel to let Siria take care of is To be honest with you, I think they do a better job of doing it.
Speaker 1: Okay, that didn't win Trump many friends today is certainly in the hardcore pro Israel crowd. I want to focus on Israel and talk about Israel for a moment and how they see things. Israel obviously surrounded by enemies, you know, all that has been for a long time. You got all that historically, pause on Israel. Historically, civilizations that are advanced, they almost always have I'm gonna I'm use the word barbarian because it conveys exactly what I wanted to convey. They almost have always have barbarian societies nibbling at the edges of that civilization. Does that make sense? For instance, Rome, Rome, they always were dealing with the gall that would be modern day France or northern Italy, and there wasn't one group of people. It was all these barbarian tribes. Now, when I say dealing with depends on what we're talking about. Sometimes the Romans wanted to gobble up some more territory and the Gauls would fight them. Sometimes the Gauls, for whatever reason. People do this for a variety of reasons. They would encroach on Roman territory a little bit, kill a Roman. That's always a thing that happened China in the Mongols. We all know the Mongols as Genghis Khan and the Mongols who dominated everybody, But long before Genghis Khan came around, the Mongols were a barbarian, nomadic step people. In China was this extremely modern culture and the Mongols would raid every now and then some Chinese stuff. Now here is something that has always been understood throughout the history of the world, both by barbarian cultures and by advanced civilizations. The barbarians they're gonna nibble. It's not like you want to be nibbled at, but they're gonna nibble. They're gonna kidnap somebody, They're gonna murder somebody. They're gonna rob a wagon train of goods that barbarians are gonna do. Barbarian thing. We dealt with this with Indians in the United States of America as we were expanding it's certainly expanding westward. It was understood, hey occasionally that that family's farmhouse is going to get raided and they're gonna kill everybody. But however, the understanding throughout history has always been both groups always understood this. There's a limit to how big of a bite you can take as a barbarian culture. And if that nibble becomes a big, painful bite, then what you going to do is you're going to mobilize in advance society to take drastic military action, and you risk having your people wiped out. I mentioned the Indians, Indian leaders, many of them in our country, they went through this with their own people. They understood they could see what was happening, and they would try to caution certainly their young warrior types. Hey, hey, no, we are not going to go bring two hundred warriors into that town and slaughter one hundred Americans. Okay, if you happen to you want to go kidnap somebody, one person, fine, I understand that. We'll get by that. We're not gonna launch a hundred person raid and rape and murder and torture everybody, because what that is going to do is that's going to mobilize the more modern, more powerful civilization to take drastic action, and we are going to be in very, very serious trouble. And look, you could argue the con re quest of the Indians was inevitable if you actually read any history on it, and I've read a ton on it, I would argue this, maybe the Indians in our country could have had a happier end if they could have kept it at a nibble, nibble a little bit. Yeah, we're gonna get annoyed. Yeah, there'll be a little, a little reprisal here. You can nibble, you can't bite. Israel surrounded by hostile Islamic countries Islamic terrorist groups for a long time. That's kind of why it's always been. That's way it is. It's a Jewish country surrounded by Muslim countries. There's gonna be friction there. That's the way it freaking goes Hamas and and Hesbelah. But Hamas and Hesbela. For as long as I've been alive, they've sent some nineteen year old Jihati to an Israeli checkpoint with a knife to stab a woman in the for as long as I've been alive. And look even more than that, they've sent an eighteen year old Jihati woman with a suicide vest. They've sent her into an Israeli school bus, blow herself up, kill a bunch of minutes. They've been doing that now, with all due respect and not trying to minimize any of that. That's nibbling. Okay, there's a rocket attack here. Nobody really got hurt. All right, Some Jihati stabs some soldier at a checkpoint. Nobody really got all right, you nibbled, You've been nibbling. There's nibbleage. I got it. Little nibble here, a little nibble there. I got it. For whatever reason, I would argue it's the Jihati pearl harbor. At least the Hamas Pearl Harbor. I do not understand the strategic thinking behind it. I'm still just blown away. Hamas obviously with the aid of Iran, but Hamas decided to launch a massive raid on Israel back on October seventh. You know exactly what I'm talking about. Now. We're not talking about a couple school kids. Now, we're talking a thousand Israeli's butchered and raped and tortured, and you're baking babies in the oven. That's not nibbling. That's taking a big bite. And any society in response to that was going to bite back hard. That'll bring me to Hesbilat in Israel and America and Jade Vance and Trump and everything else. We're just going to walk through this together tonight because I feel like it. Before we continue on, let me talk to you about pain. You know, these bodies of ours, as much as we may want them to last forever. It is The Jesse Kelly Show on a Fantastic Tuesday. You can email the show Jesse at Jesse Kelly show dot com. If you just now joined us, jump right in. We're talking about the Trump's latest comments on Israel, on Hesbala, on the Iran deal. This is going to lead us to not just jd vance on the view today the twenty twenty eight ticket, the future of politics in America, the future of allegiances, because people have such strong feelings about this across the board. So I just laid out that the Israel stance post October seventh, you want to kill a couple Israelis, there's gonna be a limited response. You butcher in rape a thousand of them. You're going to mobilize a modern civilization to take action in the same way drug cartel can kill some dude in Laredo, Texas. We find out a dude got gunned down by the drug cartel in Laredo, Texas. Okay, you're gonna want something done. You're not taking it to the streets over it. Whatever. Okay, if the Cineloa cartel goes barging into sand A go and Butcher's five hundred Americans, you were going to want the United States Marines to go down there and slaughter every single one of them. You demand it, wouldn't you? Of course you would, of course you would. You need to understand, even if you're one of these Israel hater people, you need to understand that that is the mentality Israel has been operating with post October seventh. There is also, to put it kindly, there's a little bit of embarrassment involved. If you're Net and Yahoo and the Israeli leaders. A thousand people were butchered on your watch, and that of course is prompted all kinds of conspiracy theories whatever, but it doesn't matter. But that happened on your watch. Now you've added an element of embarrassment, and you know what that's gonna do. That's going to crank up your response even more. Now I really need to take it to them. So Israel clearly decided Hamas is never going to be in a position to do that again, and they begin to wipe out Camas in Gaza. Okay, you can love it, you can hate it. Here's the thing, though, We've discussed this many times, and it will always be true. It will always come up on the show.
Speaker 9: In all wars, modern to ancient, all wars, there is a political and a military aspect to them.
Speaker 1: We want it to be just military, certainly when our side is involved. It has never worked that way and it never will. Public opinion is a thing, and in this day and age the day of the cell phone. Where you're holding a smartphone in your hand, there's a fifty to fifty chance you're listening to the Jesse Kelly Show on said smartphone. If you end up taking out Hamas in an urban area and a bunch of buildings came down with it, you can explain till you're blue in the face why it was justified and necessary and there was a minimal loss of civilian life and all these things. And you might be one hundred percent correct about that. The video was going to hurt your cause. The political aspect of that is going to go against you. And given the reputation Jews have internationally, you know how Jews have been attacked repeatedly throughout history, they didn't have enough political capital to withstand the ongoing military campaign they launched post October seventh. Do you remember that leaked conversation Trump recently had with net and Yahoo where we thought Axios may have lied about it, but then Trump came out and confirmed no, it all actually happened. We all focused on the Trump cussing it not in Net and Yahoo thing, what the beep are you doing? We all focused on that part of it. What we skipped over what a lot of people skipped over. I don't even think I dwelled it on the dwelled on it on the show was Trump told Net and Yahoo? He told him the whole world hates you now. Trump told him that Net Yahoo's in an impossible situation. If you are still aiming to take out the enemies, at least remove them from your borders, and you intend to do whatever whenever to make that happen, up to and including ticking off the United States of America, you may succeed in the end. Militarily you may, and you may survive as a country. Politically you may, but you might do it alone. I don't know how many close allies in the world Israel has left. You can count them on one hand, but the United States of America is ninety five percent of their allyship. If I have to make up my own word here on the show, there has never been I would argue a more pro Israel candidate than Donald Trump. They renamed the freaking Golan Heights the Trump Heights, and when me and Jewish producer Chris were over there, they had Trump freaking billboards. Remember the Trump billboards, Chris, there's never been a president who had more of a heart for Israel than Donald Trump. This is where he's at now.
Speaker 8: I'll tell you what Israel's fighting ISLA too long and too many people are being killed.
Speaker 6: And you don't have to knock down an apartment house every time.
Speaker 8: You're looking for somebody, because there are a lot of people in those apartment houses and they're not all Asbela, that I can tell you.
Speaker 5: And I suggested to Israel to let Siria take care of hesbah Is. To be honest with you, I think they do a better job of doing it.
Speaker 1: You can love or hate what Donald Trump just said right there, but it indicates the way the winds are blowing politically for Israel internationally right now. If they're losing the Trump administration, they're fresh out of friends. That is the last true friend the United States of America has been able has successfully shielded Israel from a lot of political blowback for years and years and years and years and years. And I'm not saying we're going to stop that tomorrow. I'm not saying that Trump and Netanyahu we are still obviously close, at least I think they are. That'll keep going forward. But if that's beginning to end. If even the most hardcore israel people like the Trump administration, if they're starting to chafe on that relationship, that's not a great thing for the future of the country of Israel. Now, maybe you hate it and you think they have too much influence on whatever, and again I don't care about that either. You have your opinion, so maybe you're celebrating that, But I'm laying out the reality. Now, that's the Israeli reality that all leads me into jd Vance the view today twenty twenty eight. The way political wins are going being demoted, We're gonna continue this long top