Speaker 1: The Jesse Kelly Show. Let's have some fun on a Thursday. We are almost there. Hold On for one more day. That was a great song. I think it was an eighties song. Either way, hold on for one more day. We're almost to the end of the week and we have a huge show for you tonight on The Jesse Kelly Show. Although I am a touch upset, I'm going to try to get that out right in the opening here there was something Trump said again today. I'm gonna try to get it out of my system. Once I get it out of my system, we will bounce around to so many other things. We're gonna talk about emails, astronauts, people blowing snap funding, people not buying homes. A bunch of people got fired in the wake of Charlie Kirk murdering. The media is mad about it, our court system being a ratchet. All that and so much more coming up tonight on the world famous Jesse Kelly Show. In fact, Chris now I think of it, probably should have done this before the show. Grabbed that Trump line from Laura Ingram where he was talking about the h one b's and the foreigners and things like that. And I want to say, as Chris digs that up. I want to say something we've talked before about how you are a political person. I'm a political person, so we're going to vote in a different way than the normies. And you know that you're different. I'm different. We're not the norm we're not the majority, We're the hyper political people. I got that. But you know, when I knew Democrats were in serious, serious trouble before the last election, When I knew they were in serious trouble, I hung out. You know, I hung out with normal people. I don't live in DC, I don't live in New York City. I do not hang out with other radio hosts or politicians or lobbyists or anything like that. I hang out with normal people who do normal things. Many of them are close to my age, which is obvious. People usually hang out with people close to their age, so I'm forty four. Most of the people I hang out with have children, and the frustration and fear they had for the jobs market for their children was palpable. The frustrations they would talk about, and some of their kids are just dynamite students they would talk about. He graduated, He's put out fifteen hundred resumes, he can't get a return phone call, can't He's going to move back into the home. This is not one neighbor, this is the majority of my friend circle. My daughter can't find anything, my son can't find anything. She's moving back home, trying to find a job, she's waiting tables. It was everywhere in my friend's circle. Americans were doing everything quote the right way, graduating. Sometimes it was high school, trade school. Now the trade school guys obviously fared better, but the ones went on went to college, graduated good degrees. We're not talking basket weaving or any black studies that were talking good degrees. And they couldn't find anything, and they were so mad, and they were as signing blame. Every day there was a news story about how many foreigners. Joe Biden was coming in and that night they're talking to Aiden Shaden and Braiden and Aiden Jaden and Braiden can't find a job. And they're as parents, not political people, as parents. They were furious, furious. I knew Democrats were in serious trouble going into that election because of the parent factor, the kitchen table factor. Now you remember, I think it was earlier this week when Trump sat down with or Ingram and said, this H.
Speaker 2: One B visa thing will not be a big priority for your administration because if you want to raise wages for American workers, you can't flood the country with tens of thousands or hundreds.
Speaker 3: And we also do have to bring in talent when.
Speaker 2: We've got your talent and you know, you don't know, we don't have talented people.
Speaker 3: No, you don't have you don't have certain talents, and you have to people have to learn. You can't take people off an unapplied like an unemployment line is say I'm going to put you into a factory. We're going to make missiles.
Speaker 1: H one bees are not highly skilled people. And everyone knows this. Now that's O ones, that's an O one visa. That's a totally different thing. H one bees are low skilled, entry level. Do you know what Normany's heard when Donald Trump said, hey, Aiden, Jaden and Braiden, he doesn't have it. We've got to go get some Indians. You know how that landed? Not well, I'll tell you that much. Not well. Those same normy friends of mine are upset. Okay, one bad interview. Let's the White House clearly heard the backlash from you, from me, from the normies. Surely he's going to drop that line, right because parents don't want to hear that. People struggling to find work, they don't want to hear that. That's that's a really bad line. You Americans are too dumb. We got to go bring it in some more foreigners. Bad line, all right, Yeah, a bad moment, it happens. This was Trump today.
Speaker 4: To bring people to get those plants opened. We want you to do that, and we want those people to teach our people how to make computer chips and how to make other things. You can't come in, and I'm explaining you can't come in open up a massive computer chip factory for billions and billions of dollars like is being done in Arizona, and think you're going to hire people off an unemployment line to run it. They're going to have to bring thousands of people with them, and I'm going to welcome those people. Now. I love my conservative friends, I love MAGA.
Speaker 1: But this is MAGA.
Speaker 4: And those people are going to teach our people how to make computer chips, and in a short period of time, our people are going to be doing great. And those people can go home where they probably always want to be. You know, when people are born someplace, they tend to want to go. And we have the greatest country in the world, but they want to go. And what.
Speaker 1: Aiden Jaden and Braiden can't be taught how to make chips, that's basic company training. Aiden Jaden and Braiden can't run a forklift, can't be taught how to push buttons on a machine. That's ridiculous. And not only is it ridiculous, it's political suicide. The coalition that elected Donald Trump is large, and there are all different parts of the coalition with different motivations, there's no question about that. But the stop this immigration coalition is probably the biggest part of it. And the only other part of the coalition that can compare is that I need a job. I'm not making ends meet coalition, and these kinds of statements manage to offend both of them. We have a mid term election coming in twenty twenty six, less than a year. The United States of America will go to the polls and decide who they want to run the House of Representatives and one third of the Senate. If Democrats get enough votes in the House of Representatives, they're going to impeach Donald Trump every fifteen minutes for fun. They've already announced it. They won't even have a choice. Their base will demand it. And if the next year is Donald Trump telling Americans they're too stupid to make chips, we have to have low skilled people from India by the thousand come in and teach us, poor dumb American oaks how to make things. We are going to get slaughtered in twenty twenty six. It's going to be you and me on election night, crying in our beer, wondering what went wrong. Even if even if I get I'll give miss even if he believes it, you don't say it. You don't say it. I got to have this conversation with the My son, my youngest son, super picky eater, doesn't always like the fact that can make some healthier meals. Sometimes he doesn't want chicken and rice. Sometimes he says it. I've had to pull him aside. When your mother makes dinner for you, you show gratitude one and if you don't like it, shut your friggin mouth, eat and be quiet. You don't have to voice every single thought that comes into your head. Donald Trump is in the White House because of affordability, because of the economy, the jobs market, and immigration. Every single pull showed it. That's what he ran on. That's what put him in the White House. Please stop telling Americans they're too stupid to learn how to make chips. I don't know who is currently advising the White House. Maybe this is just Trump's thing, he's his old man. Maybe it's business leaders around him. I don't know who is currently saying this, but please for the play in the name of a just merciful guy, stop telling Americans they're too dumb. We need more foreigners. Do you know what that sounds like to my normy neighbors who have their college graduate sons living in their basement. It doesn't sound good. I'm gonna move on. I'm going to attempt to move on. I told you just had to get that off my chest. Please stop saying this. Okay, here we go, decided to get that out. I'm better now, Chris, I told you, I'm better now. It's a little bit upset. Now we're good to go. Have you gotten your burna compact launcher yet? By the way, speaking of American did you know over eighty percent of the components in the compact Launcher. Their sourced in the United States of America, and Berner is going for one hundred percent. They have decided they want one hundred percent American. And by the way, these things are assembled in Fort Wayne, Indiana. Americans. I love Berna. Berna will save your life. Berna is legal in all fifty states, even these kooky gun grabbing Democrat states. You can go to b y Rna Berna dot com, slash Jesse buy one, no permit required, and they'll send it to your front door and it will save your life or the life of your daughter or your son. It has already saved lives of my listeners. Berna dot com, slash Jesse. We'll be back the Jesse Kelly Show on air and online at Jesse Kellyshow dot com. You know that feeling when you find the perfect gift, the one they actually use every single day. That's cozy Earth. My wife has been living in their bamboo pajama set lately. It is so soft, it's a rare mix of cozy and breathable. You'd never overheat. It's become my go to for quiet nights at home or weekend mornings, and if you really want to make someone's day. The Bubble Cuddle blanket is next level comfort, plush, textured, ridiculously soft. Whether it's movie night or just winding down, It's the kind of gift that your woman is going to love. Their betting and bath products are completely risk free, backed by one hundred nights sleep trial in a ten year warranty. Right now, Black Friday has come early at Cozy Earth. Stack my code Jesse on top of their site wide sale for up to forty percent off. But these deals won't last long, so head to cozyearth dot com today and use my code Jesse and wrap the ones you love in luxury this season with Cozy Earth. That's Cozyarth dot com Code Jesse. It is the Jesse Kelly Show on a Thursday. I'm fine, I'm gonna move past it here in a moment. I do want to remind you that tomorrow is an Ask Doctor Jesse Friday, so you need to get all your questions emailed in right now to Jesse at Jesse Kellyshow dot com. All three hours belong to you tomorrow. We will have a good time as we always do, answering questions, riffing on things. Yeah, look, I already said the messaging needs to change. We have to stop with this line about how we have to bring in more foreigners. Let's stick with this kind of messaging. This is the kind of messaging that gives people hope, that makes people think this administration is correctly prioritizing them.
Speaker 5: The President uses the number twenty trillion in terms of total investments, and I think that those commitments are real. And whether it's corporate investment, whether it's a Japanese trade deal or they're going to put in five hundred and fifty billion, whether it's the Korean trade deal with three hundred and fifty billion, whether it's Apple saying that they're going to reshore, I believe that they may be up to five hundred billion. So it's investments like we've never seen.
Speaker 1: And just to put that in, Okay, good, that's inspirational. Good, there's money coming in. You know what that says to Americans. You might not have a job today, you might not be making ends meet today, It's going to get better. We're building things up. That's good messaging. This, this is good message.
Speaker 6: So the non barn payrolls number coming in at one hundred and nineteen, thousand one or nineteen thousand, the estimate was fifty thousand private sector jobs coming in at ninety seven thousand, the estimate was fifty factory jobs. We saw a loss of six thousand government jobs again of twenty two thousand. Average work week all private workers thirty four point two hours. Average hourly earnings annually up three point eight percent, a little bit better than expected.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, we haven't investments coming, people are getting hired, things are getting better. We think things are going to ramp up. This is what the American people need to hear, the normies need to hear. Let's stick with that, and let's take whatever this messaging is and let's fly over. I understand there's a huge volcanic explosion right now in Indonesia. Let's take this messaging and put it on a single piece of paper, and let's take a flight over to Indonesia and fly right over the top of the active volcano, and let's drop this messaging in there and never think about it ever again. This messaging Indonesia.
Speaker 2: H one B visa thing will not be a big priority for your administration, because if you want to raise wages for American workers, you can't flood the country with tens of thousands or hundreds of dolls.
Speaker 3: And we also do have to bring in talent.
Speaker 2: When we got plenty of talent and familiar we don't have talented people.
Speaker 3: Now you don't have you don't have certain talents, and you have to people have to learn. You can't take people off an unapplied I can unemployment line and say I'm gonna put you into a factory. We're going to make missiles.
Speaker 1: We don't have the talent. Let's that needs to go to Indonesia. That's right into the volcano headline. Gen Z delaying home ownership, and it's affecting other life decisions, life decisions like getting married, having kids. The average age of a homeowner continues to climb into the fifties. I just saw another stat that said it's flirting with sixty years old. I'm not at all blaming Donald Trump for that. All I'm asking for is that the White House understand that the midterms are coming. Twenty twenty eight is coming in Normal people are struggling. They have seen prices go up, they have seen their standard of living go down. The jobs market is dreadful right now, especially for young college graduates, especially for them, the jobs market is bad. I saw another statistic, well below half of college graduates have found employment at this time. You know what that is. That's not only an angry twenty five year old, that's an angry set of parents who just dropped one hundred thousand dollars on a college education. That's right, Chris, they're talking to their friends. There is a large amount of dissatisfaction with life right now, well beyond political issues that you and I both care about, well beyond that kitchen table issues are not landing well for Americans right now. When Americans are sitting around with their neighbors, with their friends at church, having dinner at night, they are not swapping stories about how wonderful life is right now. They're complaining. They're complaining about the cost of life, the jobs market. And again, I'm not laying this at Trump's feet. I'm not laying the market. I'm not laying all this stuff at Trump's feet at all. I'm really genuinely not. But just like I screamed about when Joe Biden was president, you have got to be careful what you say to people when people are down and out and not making it Joe Biden went with the line of the economy's great, your reporters just aren't reporting on it's that takes someone who's already down and kicks dirt in their face. It doesn't land well, does not land well, and Democrats got creamed on that issue, creamed because it doesn't land well. Don't tell people that have it good when they don't feel like they have it good. Don't tell people they're too stupid so we need another fifty thousand people from India to come into the country. Don't tell people h one b's are highly skilled because they're not. Those are low skilled workers. And definitely, don't try to sell people on the line that people who come over here on a visa turn around and go back home because they want to. The vast majority of illegals in this country are visa overstays. They get here, they get established here, and they never freaking leave. Now I will finally move on. Let's do some emails next. You've probably heard the Relief Factor commercials where someone says, who is spouse regarding his pain? You don't understand it's gone well. Sharon told us that's exactly how she feels. She says relief Factor has helped me so much, I plan on taking it for the rest of my life. I'm a walking testimonial. I'm a walking testimonial as well. This stuff works. If your knee hurts, if your back hurts, if your head hurts, your hand hurts, your quad hurts. Try relief Factor one hundred percent drug free, a daily supplement that builds up in your body and soon you are pain free. The pain slowly gets turned down and down and down, and you almost forget about it, and then you look around one day and you realize it's gone. Call one eight hundred the number four relief or go to relief Factor dot com. A three week quick start starts today for you. You are three weeks away from being painfree relief Factor dot com. So it's I'm gonna read you a story that's wonderful but also aggravating. It's a story from the Associated Press. Remember the Associated Press is a disgusting communist rag and has been for a long time. The headline is migrants love how they call them That thought they were in court for a routine hearing. Instead it was a deportation trap. And they even described look, there's a bunch of stories. Then here's one I love this one. Nearby, a cubanman who had lived in the United States for years stepped into stepped from an elevator and into the courtroom where the government lawyer was waiting for what the man thought was a routine hearing. The man was doing what the law required and brought along his wife, a legal resident, and their seven month old infant. Oh. Then the lawyer quickly moved to have the man's asylum claim dismissed, and the judge agreed, making the man eligible for expedited removal. As he left the courtroom, the man was swarm by plain clothes immigration agents who had been surveilling him. A struggle ensued, and the wife's shouts could be heard from the hallway as the lawyer moved on to the next case. So, before I get to the Trump portion of this, which is wonderful, actually going to pay him a big fat compliment after ranting and raving, it's aggravating beyond belief to me that our court system, our media, and apparently the entire world just thinks you should come here no matter what, and you should be able to stay here. This is the whole point of immigration hearings to decide whether or not you can stay or have to go. But for so long these hearings either didn't happen, or they would have a hearing and just let them all stay. Now, the idea that you would decide he has to go is just horrifying to everybody in the country. Well not to you, but horrifying to the media. Horrifying to the illegals who are here. What what do you mean I have to leave? You're supposed to let everyone stay. The sense of entitlement everybody seems to have to reside in the United States of America drives me up the freaking wall. Yes, you're here illegally. No, your asylum claim is not valid. Goodbye. That's how it's supposed to work. Boom hearing, Gone see you. And another part of this right because they do deserve credit. As I've discussed, they are building a deportation machine that will take time, but they are working on it. Quote. Over the past nine months, the Trump administration has fired almost ninety immigration judges seen by Trump's allies as too lenient. They are cleaning out the immigration court system of all the filthy communists who are sitting there who allow all these people to come in and stay in. They are building the deportation machine, and I want to applaud them for it. And as I've mentioned, even though I'm going to get frustrated from time to time as I just did, as long as I see the deportation machine being built and being used, the Trump administration is going to be all right. In my book, I'm going to criticize when I get mad. That's always going to happen. If you don't like it, too bad, so sad, change a channel. But as long as they are committed to getting these foreigners end mass out of the country, I'm a supporter. I am. We just have to we have to work on some messaging things. When you get up and tell people Americans are too stupid, we need more foreigners. That's bad, all right? It these some emails. We have to clear out some room. Tomorrow's ask doctor Jesse Friday. Jesse, can you explain how murders don't stop after guns are gone in the UK and how stabbings and machetes Listen, Okay, I know what he's saying. We were going off about guns yesterday because we played that young communist woman who was talking about giving up your guns, and in response, whenever communists have tried to confiscate our guns here in America, the right has attempted to argue in good faith with them. Have you ever done this? You ever found yourself doing this? I've done it. I'm not pointing fingers, meaning you start. You start arguments like this, well they have guns laws in Chicago and they have all these murders. Clearly they don't work. Or you say something like this guy said, well, no, that they ban guns in the UK, but now people are just getting stabbed. Or you'll bring up logic, you'll bring up facts, and you know why you do that, because you think you're dealing with someone who shares your value system, and you think you're dealing with someone who's being honest about what they want and what they believe. You think your liberal aunt Peggy, you think she actually wants school shootings to stop, or that that's her motivation. You think she actually wants people to stop being murdered, or that that's her motivation. And if you just present her with enough logic, enough black and white facts, that schol realized that what she wants actually doesn't help save the kids or doesn't help make the country safe. And eventually, if you use enough logic with her, she she'll get it. The light will come on. Well, they have murders in the UK, but you don't understand what you're dealing with. She doesn't care about mass shootings. She doesn't get sad when there's another classroom full of dead kids. She doesn't get sad when she hears the murder statistics going up in this city or that stayed across the country. She does not sit in fret about this murder or that thing or that thing. That is not her motivation at all. She's very, very upset that the opponents of the revolution are armed. That's her motivation. That's her motivation in you. I don't care how many statistics you bring her on guns or the band guns here or they ban guns there. And it didn't work. No matter how many statistics you've brought her. It's never worked, has it? Black and white? Fact? It doesn't work, does it? You know why it doesn't work because you're arguing with something she's not even really saying. She's lying. She's a communist. Communists lie about everything at all times. Just don't care about the mass shooting she cares about you being able to stop her from sending you to a goo leg for not getting your tenth booster shot. That's what upsets her. The communist revolutionaries in the United States of America, that'd be democrats, are fighting a revolution to burn your country down. The thing they have to have in order to complete this revolution, they have to disarm their political opponents. Every communist who's ever taken power has disarmed their political opponents first. For decades, well over fifty years, democrats in this country have sought to find a way to disarm you. And it's not to stop murders. It's to stop you. That's what they're interested in stopping you. And it's so hard to accept that. And because we don't understand that motivation, because we accept their lies at face value, we try to have an argument with them using this logic or these facts. But there's a reason it's never worked. I'll tell you something. It's gonna blow you away. Your liberal aunt Peggy knows gun laws don't work. She knows, she knows about the murder numbers in Chicago and all the other she knows. She gets it. She understands completely. Your liberal aunt Peggy in the wake of the latest school shooting. She knows that the gun that a new gun law wouldn't have prevented him from getting it. You can bring all that she knows. You're getting her motivation wrong. That's the problem. You're correct in your arguments. What you're not understanding is your opponent, liberal Aunt Peggy, wants to hurt you, or she at least wants the freedom to hurt you. If you don't do what you're told, your gun prevents her from doing that. They will always be after your guns for that reason and that reason alone. All right, now, I want you to do something that's gonna make you feel good. I want you to picture this, picture this moment. It's Christmas morning. You're there with your fat, with your father, your mother. They have this wee little gift, small. They unwrap its from you and it's a it's a thumb drive. What's on the thumb drive? You plug it into the family television set and mom, Dad, they're watching their wedding video that used to be on a VHS tape on the big screen. I think that's gonna go over Christmas morning, baby album. Those pictures on the thumb drive, that's what Legacy Box does, and Legacy Box will get you your thumb drive back by Christmis if you get it to them soon. Tis the season. Their Black Friday special is on now nine dollars a tape. We're talking hard copy pictures, va Jess tapes, film reels, all kinds of things. Legacybox dot com, slash Jesse. Get them digitized now, legacybox dot com slash Jesse. We'll be back. Feeling a little stocky, Follow like and subscribe on social at Jesse Kellyshaw. Children are a gift from God, and every day, thousands of women across our nation are facing unplanned pregnancies with nowhere to turn. Nearly one in four pregnancies ends in abortion. That's over three thousand lives lost every single day. But through Preborn Network clinics, there's hope. These clinics provide free ultrasounds that introduce a mother to her baby, and that moment changes everything. Over three hundred and fifty thousand babies have already been saved. Mothers are being introduced to Jesus and choosing life. Mothers like Valeria, who thought she didn't deserve to have a child until her search led her to a Preborn Network clinic. Now she has a beautiful daughter who is already spreading life to others. Just twenty eight dollars a month can save e life, restoring a precious gift from God. Dial pound two point fifty and say the keyword baby. That's pound two fifty baby. Or go to Preborn dot com slash Jesse. That's preborn dot com slash Jesse sponsored by Preborn. It is the Jesse Kelly Show on a wonderful Thursday. Remember you need to get your ask doctor Jesse questions in for tomorrow Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com. Ask me anything. It's gonna be fun as it always is, So we're gonna get to what Sean Duffy had to say about air travel and how people dress and stuff like that. But I thought maybe it would be a good time to take a little bit of a break, just a little brief break, because I realized we have all these new stations and new ears, new listeners, and we're on Serious XM now on the Megan Kelly channel, which is amazing. So we just we're the show's growing, which is really weird. I have no idea what's wrong with you? Why don't you have any anyway, The show's growing And I got this email, and honestly, it made me laugh. Dear Emperor of Robes, my wife and I used the Jesse promo code to officially become Pure talk users for life. You weren't kidding. It was so easy and nice to talk to them and sign up nice. I love that now that we are Pure talkers. My sound request is you telling your son's dead fish story again? That always makes me cry laughing. You can say my wife's in her or him and his wife's name Heidi and Brad. All right, So here it is. I've told this story a few times before. When my boys were younger. I do not remember the ages they were. I would guess we're talking four and six, five and seven somewhere somewhere in there. They were younger, they wanted a pet terribly, like boys do. My oldest son, James, at that time, had a pet hair allergy. He's kind of over it, he has it a little bit, but he had a pet hair allergy where it hives and make his eyes swell up. Nothing horrible, but you're not gonna get a dog. So we decided we were going to get them fish. We were going to get them fish. They each got a fish. Betas is what they were called. And the just looked like goldfish to me. But they were betas. We get them fish at the pet store. They're very excited. They had to name their fish. Okay, they had to name their fish. They choose well. My youngest Luke, he wanted to name his fish butt snake, because boys are insanely immature in anything that has the word butt in it, they find hilarious. Bob and I expressly forbid him from naming his fish butt snake. So instead he named his fish Buttery. That is an important part of the story to remember. Buttery is the name of the fish. All right, Buttery, that's the name. Now fast forward my oldest son, who actually took great care of his fish. It died on him in three weeks. All right, that's the way life goes. We've all had to bury a dog, bury a cat. That's way it goes. My youngest son who had buttery, Luke, he never took care of his fish. He always forgot to feed it. I think that fish ate like once a week, and the dagcon thing would not die. It was like rasputant we were waiting. Bob and I were dying for the fish to die. We wanted the fish to die because we actually had a trip coming up. We were going back to back to Ohio for Christmas. That's where her family is, actually lots of my family. We were going back there for Chris. Was time, and we didn't want to have to pay somebody to come over to the house and feed the stupid frigging fish that the kid doesn't even care about. But the dag gone fish won't die. He doesn't care about it, he doesn't feed it. And this thing is a warrior. Okay. I was selling our v's at the time, and I could not take that much time off of work because you got to sell to eat. It's a ball of mine. I had to pay bills. Bob is leaving before me with the kids a couple of days before me, and we talk and we decide, hey, once I leave. Now, Ob and I had this discussion together. Once she leaves, I'm gonna flush the to the fish down the toilet. I'm just we'll tell him he died. I'm gonna flush the fish down the toilet. Bob agrees to this. Okay, she takes off I flushed the fish right before I take off. I gave him another couple of days. I even fed him, and then I sent him out to the ocean or wherever those pipes I don't know. I watched finding Nemo. Flushed him down the toilet. No big deal. Go back to Ohio for Christmas, come back home. We are home for twenty four to forty eight hours. And that's an important thing to understand too. It's not like he went running in the house looking for his fish. He finally notices his fish is gone. He says, where's my fish? And I said, buddy, I flushed him down the toilet. The fish is gone. I just gave it to him right between the eyes. He's looking at me, and he sees ab looking at him. She's very clearly trying to decide how's he going to handle this. He takes a long time, and then he starts breaking down, crying, crying. She immediately starts glaring at me as if it's all my fault. He runs and jumps into her arms and starts sobbing on her chest. She's glaring daggers at me from across the room, and I said, up, he's lying. This is a put on. He's manipulating you. And he stops for a second. She can't see him, and kind of gives me this look that he's afraid because he knows I found him out. But then he goes back to crying louder. He actually turns the volume up, and she said, no, he loved that fish. And I said, really, hey, Luke, what was the fish's name? He freezes again in fear, and his mind starts churning. I ask him again, Luke, what was the fish's name? And he's sobbing, fake sobbing, and he goes swimmy. He didn't even know the name of the fish that I flushed down the toilet. He cried so hard in her chest. We were at pet Smart that day, buying them a lizard that was a bearded dragon, which a again they didn't take care of, so we had to give it away eventually to somebody who actually wanted to feed it and take it out of the thing and whatnot? What Chris, when am I on? Now? No, it's just Fred, No, there's nothing else. There's just oh and James has a snake here. But James is the responsible one. James takes care of his snake, he takes it out, he feeds it, he cleans it up. James is fine, swimmy. So that's the story of the fish. Okay, I flushed the fish down the toilet. All right there, and I'm happy that you're happy with pure Talk. Remember this, Remember pure Talk has a special right now that I have never ever seen before. Please remember this. Twenty nine ninety five. I think, don't quote me on this. I think that plan is normally something like sixty dollars a month. Twenty nine to ninety five. It's sixty five dollars a month. Chris thinks it's sixty five dollars a month, twenty nine ninety five a month for life. It's their huge Black Friday Christmas special they're doing. I've never seen it. They didn't do it last year. Switch to pure Talk. Now's the time. Dial pound two five zero in, say Jesse Kelly, you will get to speak to a pleasant American because pure Talk doesn't bring in legions of foreigners. They know Americans are capable pound two five zero and say Jesse Kelly, all right, all right, so there's a couple of things we're gonna go over.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 1: I'm going to get to some emails at some point in time. But we're going to talk about these snap funds, basically welfare. We're going to talk about the human trafficking that was enabled by the Biden administration, astronauts, the people fired in the wake of Charlie Kirk's assassination, all that, so much more coming up in the next hour. But first, before we do that, we're going to talk about air travel because Sean Duffy, Secretary of Transportation, said something hang on