Speaker 1: I saw this stat and I thought, this is interesting. I want to see if there's anybody that fits this category, because I think that this actually seems like a very high number, but it did not really believe it.
Speaker 2: Lock the Door.
Speaker 1: It's titled the next time You're having sex, Lock the Door. Thirty five percent of Americans have experienced someone accidentally entering the room while they were fulling around. Has that happened to any of you thirty five percent. I know that the boys, the boys we used to like really have to be careful because our doors don't lock, and we used to have to be We used to have to be careful, like if we were doing anything, not like it was going to be a long process.
Speaker 2: It was. It was not going to happen, but we would have to make sure and we.
Speaker 1: Could hear the kids when they were, you know, walking around up upstairs.
Speaker 3: That's the tough part, like not being fully engaged in action because you're having to have listen.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm just saying.
Speaker 4: We don't have locks on our doors, any of our doors, and so it's always it's a very risky move to do anything when you think the kids might actually still be awake.
Speaker 1: Aside from kids. Have you ever had anybody else walk in on you? Is there as anybody that's ever had anybody walk in on them having sex? Thirty five percent seems like a low number, but it's actually a high number when you think about it, you know it's a lie, and.
Speaker 2: Like who are the people walking in?
Speaker 5: Is it?
Speaker 6: Mom?
Speaker 2: Or the ups?
Speaker 4: Like if you go up to a bedroom and the door is closed, or you could cut here and you're still walking in, that's on you.
Speaker 3: I don't but some I can fully agree. But I know for a fact, like I'm on my phone sometimes when I walk in like somebody's.
Speaker 2: Rooms, I'm not even thinking that's fair.
Speaker 1: But a sight to see A four for Mojo Live A four four six six five six five four eight. Has anybody ever had somebody walking on them and they were in a hotel room? Like the the maid or the housekeeping service ever walk in? I think they had a listener one time told me about how somebody walked into their room that I thought that.
Speaker 2: That was their room they had the extra key.
Speaker 1: I remember that that story one time on our show What's Up Mariah High, What's going on?
Speaker 6: Hi?
Speaker 7: One time my brother walked.
Speaker 2: In on me?
Speaker 1: Oh oh, and where what can I without being too descriptive, what position were you in?
Speaker 7: Oh? My, I don't even remember. I was drunk, So I remember him walking in and getting so mad.
Speaker 1: Wait, did you have like a boyfriend that you were in a relationship with or was it a random guy that was over.
Speaker 7: It was just like a random guy. It was his girlfriend's birthday and so there was just like a bunch of people over and I went under her friend's bedroom with him, and he.
Speaker 3: Was My brother was trying to find me, and so this is at his girlfriend's party.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and you've.
Speaker 2: Snuck off and you about to sleep with somebody?
Speaker 7: Yeah? Yeah?
Speaker 8: Man?
Speaker 2: Man, what did he do at the time? Did he say something like hey, get off my sister?
Speaker 7: He walked in? He was like what the And yeah, I don't even remember. He walked out, and nobody ever talked about it again.
Speaker 2: I'll be honest.
Speaker 1: If I'm the guy that is having sex with you, Mariah and your brother walks in, I'm thinking I'm getting my ass beat. You know, I'm thinking that that's not going to turn out. Well I would at that point right there, it's limp d, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: Did he immediately get did you immediately stop or like, do you remember what you did?
Speaker 7: I mean I first second, like the shock of him walking in, and when he walked out, we just kind of finished, Wow, I'll.
Speaker 1: Be out there in a minute. Yeah, that's my sister right there. Vince is on with us right now. Vince, thirty five percent of people have had somebody walking on them having sex.
Speaker 2: Who walked in on you?
Speaker 8: Father in law?
Speaker 2: Oh, that's you were you were?
Speaker 8: Yeah? So he bo't, so he barges in. They started saying, Vannie, Vannie, guess I just remembered. I just remembered. I'm like, what's that?
Speaker 5: He said?
Speaker 8: I just remember what was at the corner of sixteen ras before that Walgreens was there. I'm like, what and your conversation. We had this conversation like three days before. And meanwhile my wife were laying there. People they're still holding our breath like we're hiding in playing sight and.
Speaker 2: Wait, so you were you guys under? Were you guys under the covers?
Speaker 8: Way halfway and they tells me it was a sign of the beef car. I'm like, oh, man, I don't remember that.
Speaker 1: You can't ask for a better place to have been there. The sign of the beef carver while you were in bed with his daughter.
Speaker 8: Oh, Vinnie, he walked out. Finally, me and my wife busted up laughing.
Speaker 4: Oh that's a crazy story, yep.
Speaker 8: And then and then I finished the job.
Speaker 2: That might honestly be the best story ever. Vinnie. Thank you for that call. Hey, Minnie, Minnie, I finally remember.
Speaker 1: Uh we were talking about, uh this stat that's out there that says that thirty five percent of people have had somebody walking on them during saxs Courtney who walked in on you?
Speaker 9: My four year old son. We were in the room bacon cookkies and he was standing up on the side of the bad my husband doing it that way, and I hear next next, next, next man and my four year old son's drumm and on my husband's boot.
Speaker 2: So he saw he saw a lot before you realized.
Speaker 9: Oh yeah, yeah, he got kidding back to that by my husband butt naked, and then came back and we finished off.
Speaker 1: That might be he's smagging dad right in. That's so good. Oh my god. Let's see another one where the kid walked in Amy, Hi, Hello, how are you Amy? Good?
Speaker 5: Lo Joe?
Speaker 2: How are you fantastic? You had somebody walk in on you.
Speaker 6: Yes, my son, who is usually the loudest person on the planet. You can hear him from across the house, decided to quietly come to our bedroom as I was on top of my husband, and instead of him putting the blanket over me, he threw me across the room. So my son sees my naked butt flying through the air.
Speaker 2: What did he do?
Speaker 8: He flew?
Speaker 1: He threw you across the room, thinking that you were not h you were not going to be seen thrown across.
Speaker 5: The room, or he was more concerned of himself.
Speaker 7: I don't know.
Speaker 6: But and how embarrassing is that. But unfortunately this wasn't the only time that poor kid.
Speaker 2: Has seen this again.
Speaker 6: Yes, unfortunately. We were living in California and we had this huge walk in closet that was adjacent to the side of the bed, and I was.
Speaker 7: Facing the opposite of my husband.
Speaker 2: Oh oh, and.
Speaker 6: As my son opened the door, my husband took three steps backwards into the closet and hid while.
Speaker 5: I was sitting on all fours and saying the door that he.
Speaker 1: Entered, Amy, you are, by the way, a great wife. Oh my god. Joe had his grandma walk in on it. Oh, Joe, tell me that this is not the case. I do not want to hear that your grandma is walking in on you and your girl.
Speaker 2: Oh oh oh wow.
Speaker 5: And hi guys, Happy Friday.
Speaker 2: What's happening buddy. Yeah?
Speaker 5: So I was I was nineteen and I was living with my grandma. She stays at a house over in Corktown, rest her soul. So I moved in with her. And I never like a bed having you know, like the frame that holds it up. I just like box spring, mattress. It's a it's kind of short.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 5: So me and my girlfriend we were on the floor and she was kind of half on the bed and all of a sudden, I hear this quick knock and then the door is opening, and I'm like, old crap. So I was able to grab the blanket and here's my grandma walking in the room. And my grandma liked to do a weed edibles they helped her with her pain.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 5: So she just walks on in and she had a hand up and I got us covered, but she had a hand up like covering one of her eyes, and I made eye contact with her for a second. It's crazy, and she's like, I'm sorry, Joe, I just got to grab something and she I don't even know what she grabbed to this day. She got something off the desk and I left her it out. She's like, you guys continue, Yeah, oh my god, you don't see anything, but she knew what was going on.
Speaker 2: God rest her soul. That's amazing.
Speaker 8: Uh.
Speaker 2: And Jenna, I gotta grab you, Jenna.
Speaker 1: We're talking about how people have had somebody walking on them having sex.
Speaker 2: Who walked in on you?
Speaker 7: Well? I didn't. Nobody walked in on me.
Speaker 9: My parents are in their mid eighties. I could not get a hold of them. I have a key to their home. I walked in and they're there, both going at it. And let me tell you, they weren't making cookies.
Speaker 5: They burnt them.
Speaker 4: I am mortified.
Speaker 9: I am mortified. I don't think I'll ever bake cookies again.
Speaker 6: Oh my god.
Speaker 2: What was the reaction when you walked in in it?
Speaker 9: Mind your business?
Speaker 1: Oh that's what they said. That's what they said. Yeah, that's amazing, and mind your business.
Speaker 9: And they said, I think we'll need our key back.
Speaker 1: Quick question, Dad on top of mom or mom on top of Dad?
Speaker 2: Do they still at eighty years old, Like, who does that?
Speaker 9: Reverse cowboy? No, no, they were No, I am not cooking.
Speaker 5: Are you kidding me?
Speaker 9: I saw them both. Yeah. Like I said, I will never bake cookies
Speaker 1: Again, Can I can I be honest with you, I'm not going to in my life ever be able to think of the Sign of the beef carver the same way ever again, or reverse Cowboy