Speaker 1: It's Mojo in the mornings. Five is six fifty five five, six fifty five, six fifty five.
Speaker 2: I got a world premiere coming up in a second. Do you remember the band One Republic?
Speaker 1: Of course, of course. I Apologize was like my favorite song from them. What was that one song? It's a counting counting stars or counting I'll be counting. I love that song. I heard this song yesterday.
Speaker 2: I actually was on the phone with our good friend Leileipsner and some guys from the band played this song on the phone from it.
Speaker 1: It's one of those bands.
Speaker 2: It's a good mix of something that we haven't had in a little bit. So we got a we got, you know, a classic band like One Republic with a new song. You'll hear that coming up after the five of six fifty five. Brianna is playing with us this morning. Brianna is taking on Ashley. Brianna is from franken Mouth. I've always wanted to know this. Brianna, is your house decorated like Christmas year round?
Speaker 1: Well, first of all, it's Brianna, Brianna. I apologize, Brianna.
Speaker 2: Hi, No, it is not.
Speaker 1: We do Halloween more than Christmas, Okay, And Brianna, do you guys?
Speaker 2: Uh? Do you guys eat chicken from Zenders all the time too? Because you're there. It's like, is that like going for me to the lot? My husband's sing or my husband's saying he's a diehard Verian.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but okay, all.
Speaker 2: Right, Brianna and Ashley from Howell Hi, Ashley, how you doing?
Speaker 1: God? How are you? Hey? Uh?
Speaker 2: Anna, Rob and Bianca are at co America Park. Ashley tell everybody where you.
Speaker 1: Work rally cat, Go Tiger. She's a rally cat for the Tigers.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, wait, so are you working today?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: Will you make sure that you go say hi to the girls and say hi to us when we're at the game today.
Speaker 1: I will.
Speaker 2: I'm fifteen minutes away.
Speaker 1: Oh I love it. You guys got to go down early.
Speaker 2: Are you guys doing a lot of the TV radio station stuff?
Speaker 1: Yep?
Speaker 2: Walking around downtown and the march to the stadium.
Speaker 1: Very cool.
Speaker 2: All right, well, I'm locking you in a soundproof area, so you're gonna go second. We're gonna have Brianna from Frankenmuth go first. It's the five at six fifty five. This is a contest we play every single morning but the three week time that we're doing this, it's Mojo Pager grocery bills. This is your guys' chance to win ten thousand dollars in Kroger groceries. Everybody is gonna win here on Mojo in the Morning, Brianna. Question number one. One of Britney Spears' sons changed his name to Spears on social media. How many kids does Britney have?
Speaker 1: Quick four? Question number two.
Speaker 2: The bodycam video of Tiger Woods allegedly calling President Trump during a DWI arrest has gone viral. What number President is Trump?
Speaker 1: This time? Around? Thirty seconds? Fifty five?
Speaker 2: Question three? Alec Baldwin is celebrating his birthday today. What was the name of the sitcom he starred opposite Tina Fey and Tracy Morgan? Oh my Gosh pass?
Speaker 1: Question number four.
Speaker 2: The majority of Blake Lively's allegations again Justin Baldoni, were dropped by a judge yesterday. True or false? The show Gilmore Girls was what launched Blake's career. And question number five, Taylor Swift's soon to be sister in law says, stop asking about Taylor and Travis's wedding plans.
Speaker 1: What's her name every seconds. Crap, I don't know.
Speaker 2: All right, We're gonna bring our challenger up here and see how she does struggle a little bit here, Brian Strra, No, are you saying okay?
Speaker 1: That's okay, Ashley?
Speaker 2: She only got one right, so you just need to get two of these, okay, are you right? Right?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 2: One of Britney Spears' sons changed his name to Spears on social media. How many kids does Britney have?
Speaker 1: Three seconds? Two? Yes to.
Speaker 2: Question number two. The body cam video of Tiger Woods allegedly calling President Trump during his d w I arrest has gone viral for the win because you will have two? What number President is Trump this time around? That's right, there you go. Congratulations to you. The other questions Alec Baldwin's show that he starred on opposite Tina Fey and Tracy Morgan was thirty Rock Shannon tried to fool you with a true false question. The show The question was the show Gilmore Girls launched Blake Lively's career. That is false. You did get that right. That's the only one that you got right, Brianna. It was actually a Gossip Girl and Taylor Swifts soon to be sister in law is Kylie Kelsey. Congratulations to Ashley the rally cat on a big win today and we'll see.
Speaker 1: You at co America Park.
Speaker 2: You've got two entries in the drawing for ten thousand dollars in free groceries.
Speaker 1: Brianna, We're going to give you one.
Speaker 2: Both of you guys get a fifty dollars Kroger gift card. Congratulations to you guys, Thank you, We appreciate it. Hey, Ashley, quick question for you? Do you ever get fearful when you're standing on top of the dugout rallying the crowd during the game, like you ever?
Speaker 1: Does that ever give you like stage fright at all?
Speaker 2: Absolutely? Not?
Speaker 1: It you like it? And do you have a good arm?
Speaker 2: Can you throw one of those T shirts way the heck up there to people in the stands. See, that's what I'm a little nervous about.
Speaker 1: Should I do?
Speaker 2: You gotta practice? You gotta Anna and Bianca practice with her. Okay, when she gets down there, you allow Bianca to also get up on the Bianca would be a great rally cat. If you, guys ever do like you know guest rally catters. You should get some people from the show here. That would be kind of fun.
Speaker 1: Let me get down the dugout, Please, don't baby, you know what to do. Oh vertical. We love the tigers, all right, Hold on a second. It's module in the Morning's five is six fifty five five