Speaker 1: Mojo in the morning. So we went out this past weekend. We were hanging out with the Joe Show. Joe and Chad was there. Ashley was not there.
Speaker 2: She was visiting a lesbian in Charlotte.
Speaker 1: Following Ashley is amazing. She's you know, I don't know what her relationship status is, but I know it's complicated because you'll talk to her and you'll be like, what are you doing this weekend? I'm going to Dallas? What are you going to Dallas for? I met this girl, and it's like, what, how many people? First off, as a if a I think if honestly a straight woman were to go and do that, you'd be worried about them going to visit a guy in another city. Why do we not worry that Ashley is going to visit other women in another city. We don't think she can get killed too, you know. It is kind of interesting. So this is another person on the show in their relationship. So we're sitting there at the bar that we're at and we're hanging out having drinks, and honestly, we're probably three serving three drinks in at this particular moment, and I'm sitting next to Jed and Jed's got a girlfriend that he's been seeing. And I'm looking over at Jed and he's doing one of these things. He's frantically too thumbing text in okay, not not you know, casual, He's too thumbing, like and he's going and he's at this, and then I'm looking at the paragraphs of the text and I say paragraphs.
Speaker 2: I'm talking like you have.
Speaker 1: To scroll the screen to see where he started, because he was going back and forth. He obviously was in some kind of a little text argument with his girl. And I have never met his girl before, but I hear she's beautiful. I think he's dating some hot Albanian woman or something like that, Jed. But here's the thing that I was trying to stop him, Like, I'm like, I'm kind of like a father figured for Jed, Like he's got a great mom and dad, but he looks at Chelsea and I also as kind of like pseudo parents, but like maybe like more relatable parents, you know what i mean.
Speaker 2: Because we talked to him about personal stuff.
Speaker 1: So I'm like trying to get him to stop, Like I'm like, Jed, stop, Jed, stop doing what you're doing right there. And the reason why is this. If you get into a fight with your significant other, do it verbally, like be there verbally, don't text it, because if you're writing a fourteen page manifesto like Jed was writing, it's important guess what you got there for that person to see the next morning, evidence of your fight. Don't text fight. Are there listeners that have ever gotten into a text fight? And did you and your text fight? Did it bite you in the ass, because guess what you got evidence of the fight right there on the text.
Speaker 3: If you are texting me a fourteen page manifesto, you've just wasted your time because I'm not reading all and I haven't before. And then we get in person and you did you read no, no, no, no, like I did not.
Speaker 2: You know I wasn't going to do that.
Speaker 3: I remember I used to have a phone this girl, Oh my god, the phone I used to have. It had like a great arrow at the bottom of the message that you would have to hit and then it would open up like a note stab and you can see how long of a conversation she was having with herself.
Speaker 2: Because I'm not reading all of it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'd love to know what's the worst drunk text that you have ever sent out, because I listen, Jed was definitely not sober, you know, at that particular time, and I think that if he was a little bit more sober, he probably would write less. But I think that sometimes you can't take back the drunk texts that you're sending out.
Speaker 4: I cannot tell you how many screenshots of text messages I have from people that it was like, you talk about evidence, I just put those.
Speaker 2: Right in my back back.
Speaker 4: It is like, you do have to tell yourself, like we're taking this out of the text conversation and we have to have this face to face because do you.
Speaker 1: Think the people that do these texts? Do you think they wake up the next morning, go to their phone and instantly regret.
Speaker 2: Everything that they set out. Yeah, it has to be right. I hear, like, oh my god, what.
Speaker 1: Eight four four mojo live eight four four six six five six five four eight is our telephone number?
Speaker 2: Uh? The uh?
Speaker 1: The text to drunk text us is nine to five to five zero zero. Uh if you would like to to get you know, through to us, uh and uh and talk?
Speaker 2: Uh? Do I have Jed's number in here, by the way? Or no?
Speaker 1: Is is he in our directory of directory assistance.
Speaker 2: He's not.
Speaker 4: But the Joe Show is.
Speaker 2: The Joe Show.
Speaker 1: Ask uh, maybe see if Jed will come ou because I want to know how they're doing.
Speaker 2: What's going on? Andrea? How you doing? Hey? Good morning, everybody? Good morning? What's going on?
Speaker 5: I you know, this made me.
Speaker 6: Laugh because I feel like I text fight my husband every single day.
Speaker 1: Oh no, you should not do that, Andrea.
Speaker 2: You know why?
Speaker 5: I feel like it just is natural. We just like fight constantly, so it's always they paragraphs.
Speaker 2: I mean, it could be both. It depends how irritated I am.
Speaker 1: Can I tell you why you got to be really careful with the text fighting? Is this guy's got proof when you guys go to your divorce attorneys to.
Speaker 2: Show that you're insane.
Speaker 5: You know what.
Speaker 4: I've kind of learned though, because there are some moments, like you said, like you're just fired up and you want to say something before you forget it. I've learned to like write it down in my notes app yeah, instead, so that when I can revisit and we can revisit.
Speaker 2: I like revise it a little bit.
Speaker 4: I'm stealing before it comes out of my mouth, but at least I won't forget it patients.
Speaker 2: Do you know what I mean? I really don't.
Speaker 4: This has taken me a long time to figure out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think that. I think that.
Speaker 1: Uh, Andrea, we should have you read some of the text messages that go back and forth between you and your husband.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, I totally would if I wasn't driving.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, like and do it, and I'll do it to put music behind it so it will be more dramatic, so there'll be a little bit of something there. Like you know how they remember back in the day when the Titanic movie was out, and that everybody took the clips from the movie The Titanic and they put it in between the My.
Speaker 2: Heart Will Go On? Do you remember that? You don't remember that at all?
Speaker 1: Do you remember any of the movies like they were big back in back in the day when there was big movies. They would take songs from the movie and they would take clips from this the there was always this big movie song, you know, and you know the song my Heart Will go On from far where you.
Speaker 2: Are and I know my will go on?
Speaker 1: Do you know the movie I'm talking about that Leonardo DiCaprio movie, No Titanic but so yeah, take the text the text team.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, exactly. What's up, Blake? How you doing? How you doing good? What's going on for the first time long time? What's happening?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 6: I got an ex girlfriend that our text wars were just insane. Have you ever seen Key and Peel, the comedians do a skit on texting?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I don't think I see that one. Is that your Is that your thing that you guys have with each other?
Speaker 6: Yeah, I mean it was like it got to the point where I just I wouldn't text anymore. I just call her, and it was like it was it was insane.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well you might as well.
Speaker 1: Well you're texting away, You're you're honestly going to get arthritis or carpal tunnel syndrome from the different text you're setting.
Speaker 2: Hold on Jed's on, Jed.
Speaker 5: Jed, Yeah, what are we talking about?
Speaker 2: Are you okay? Yeah? Well I want to know are you and your girl okay?
Speaker 1: I was talking about watching you and witnessing you in a little text war that was going on this past weekend.
Speaker 5: Oh we're fine now the wind has since blown over and the caes are calm.
Speaker 2: Are you sure? I was trying to stop you.
Speaker 1: You understand that my goal was to not make you say something in text that was going to be forever in text.
Speaker 5: Yeah. Now, then I was being a bonehead. But to be fair, Mojo was seeding me drink some Saturday, so it's all him. I claimed no responsibility whatsoever.
Speaker 1: Listen, I want to tell you something. I didn't need to feed you anything. You were feeding yourself. And the other thing, too, is this is how drunk Jed was. We ordered appetizers at the beginning of the evening. What were the appetizers, some shrimp creola thing or whatever.
Speaker 2: It was like some seafood plays. And at the end of the at.
Speaker 1: The end of Calamario, I'm watching this guy Calamari that has been on the table for two and a half hours, going, oh, this guy's gonna get food poisoning.
Speaker 2: It's hard, Mojo.
Speaker 5: When you're drunk, you don't care.
Speaker 2: You don't.
Speaker 1: By the way, by the way, did you like Chelsea and I's delivery service that we did to you the next day?
Speaker 5: I did. I Apple paid Chelsea because I felt you did not like I did. I did because okay, so long story short, I was hanging out with Mojo Chelsea, Joe, Alyssa is Beyonce the whole game. I got drunk. I was not going to drive home, so they brought my car to me the next day. Well, my car smells like rotten eggs and fish because I had a bunch of gym clothes in there, and I had a bunch of smelly sneakers. It's so bad. So Mojo Bojo's so funny. He's this big guy in this tiny little car, guy the Buick, and he's in this tiny little car with the windows rolled down.
Speaker 2: He's like your car. It smells like correct, it smelled like rotten butthole.
Speaker 1: In The funniest was I didn't realize that Joe and Uh and Alyssa got in your car to go to dinner one night with you, and they to stick their heads.
Speaker 2: Out the window because the smell is so bad.
Speaker 5: I think it's it's always a timing thing, because if I ever had my gym clothes in the car, you.
Speaker 2: Know it's going to be Why. Oh, it's horrible.
Speaker 4: The guy literally, I know they should smell like rotten butthole.
Speaker 2: Take them in and clean them, will you please? Horrible?
Speaker 1: Okay, I love you, Jed, I'll talk to you. I'm glad that you guys are doing good.
Speaker 5: We're doing great. Also, by the way, topic for tomorrow, Mojoe. Yes, you told me to meet up at the bar, and I was sitting there for about no.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, let me know. Let me tell you the story ahead.
Speaker 1: I invited Jed to join Chelsea, myself, Joe, and Alissa for dinner. And I said, Hey, we're going to dinner at six o'clock. You want to go to dinner with us? And Jed goes, Now, I've got golf, I'll be running late.
Speaker 2: I can't do it.
Speaker 1: And I said, okay, cool, then we'll meet up at a bar afterwards. That was how we left it. The guy just shows up at a bar. He just shows up at the bar, and we're we're sitting there, going, where's Jed at Jed's at the bar?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, just hanging out.
Speaker 5: So because he told me, Hey, he said, hey, I'm gonna sit there. I'm gonna sit at the bar. Hey, we'll be here at.
Speaker 2: The bar, familiar. Yeah, you guys want to go to the DAC after the event. I'll meet you this movie before Jed. You know what, now I'm fighting with you on text,