Speaker 1: Morny lady, gentlemen, and welcome to video message number twenty nine.
Speaker 2: I'm like a dog in heat. I woke up yesterday morning with US three.
Speaker 3: Advice to start later, please, I could never know if the day with US Florida.
Speaker 2: Listen up. The ratings just came in for last month. We are number one. We just grabbed every key, demograt.
Speaker 4: Super duper.
Speaker 5: That's nice fight ago nd okay, yes boy, that is good news.
Speaker 3: It is a wet and wild, tired Tuesday morning. It's the Partrip Morning Show. Good morning, everybody. My name is Chris Hockey on the sixth day of January twenty twenty six. How are you. The roads aren't as icy on the main roads. The side roads pretty rotten, and you know, be careful regardless, but the standing water is really ridiculous, So be careful if you're driving down one hundred or one sixty nine, one hundred and sixty nine miles an hour, just be careful.
Speaker 2: Period.
Speaker 3: Hey, we got Johnny Bones, we got Marty Glarnard to cast the thousands, and we got some comedy from Greg Moore and Partrip Morning Show on Tuesday morning.
Speaker 2: Come on in.
Speaker 3: I'm glad you're here old like you're old like.
Speaker 6: That's you start doing stuff like talking to Walgreens clerks giving out advice that nobody wants to hear, or you start warning young people how high the concession prices are at sporting events.
Speaker 4: If you know that baseball game, you know you're gonna pay nine dollars for a hot dog?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know. I was there last week. I'm playing one hot dog nine dollars.
Speaker 4: I heard you.
Speaker 6: The first time you go at grocery store, you can buy three bucks of hot dogs for nine dollars.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's that's a thing. It's called captive pricing. I was captive in Vietnam. I didn't pay nine dollars for a hot dog.
Speaker 6: He hain't charge of pow nine dollars for a hot dog.
Speaker 4: That's shitaneva convention rob But.
Speaker 2: And that guy usually has another old guy with him, and when.
Speaker 6: He says nine dollars for a hot dog, the other guy goes ever better.
Speaker 2: No, No, that's my favorite guy in.
Speaker 4: The world rightther.
Speaker 6: He just travels it all looking for somebody to say a number.
Speaker 4: Is this church service gonna take three hours? Every three hours.
Speaker 3: The FID is weeding.
Speaker 2: Feet us on your side. You hear the distance under.
Speaker 3: This the Stray Power Trip Morning Show.
Speaker 7: Tuesday, January sixth, the day that will live.
Speaker 2: In infamy because.
Speaker 8: Well, thirty one years ago Zachary was born. That's what everybody remembers it for. Yeah, of course, Happy.
Speaker 7: Birthday, Zachary. Happy birthday, Zachary, good to good to be here. Happy birthday.
Speaker 3: Didn't they somebody else's birthday too, hadn't it? Sixty?
Speaker 2: See a puppy or a baby? Which one is he?
Speaker 3: I believe he's old balls now.
Speaker 7: He's old balls puppy years though, Hold this, pa, he's got it.
Speaker 3: How many sixty's sixty?
Speaker 2: This is the sixties? Big six zero?
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, baby, Yeah, happy birthday a Paly one winner.
Speaker 2: And you're thirty one. I am thirty one.
Speaker 7: Thirty one. It's over again. And I've told this story like the day. The day, not seven days later, ten days later, the day nine to eleven happened. In two thousand and one. I had a friend say that his birthday then was going to be ruined forever. And his birthday, I think is September thirteenth.
Speaker 8: And he was serious, just because you thought, because we all knew immediately, Oh this is like this is a multi generational day like this is you know, like Pearl Harbor. This is going to be something we remember forever. Yep, it's going to be a huge deal. This isn't a you know, a one week story.
Speaker 2: We move on.
Speaker 7: This is like a moment of our generation. It's not your birthday though, buddy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, everybody's living there own movie.
Speaker 7: Yeah, you don't what I'm saying. Yeah, it's ruining my birthday forever. Yeah yeah that is uh birthdays two days later.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's not a big deal.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I think past night's birthdays on a nine to eleven.
Speaker 2: Oh and he's talked about that. It actually did ruin well, I mean that's so that is a little Yeah, yeah, tad different.
Speaker 7: Lukes is on September twelfth, Oh rip to Luke's birthday. Yes, spitti uoms is the fourteenth.
Speaker 8: Yep, zach yours as yours is January sixth, Happy birthday, Zachary. It's it's a great day, great day to be live, John Bonus to be joining you to Shorty Marty Gellinger later maybe maybe you never know.
Speaker 7: Yeah, the roads are pretty crappy. Yeah, it's uh whacked as hell.
Speaker 8: Yeah, is it supposed to say relatively warm though, because obviously if it stays like this, we're good. Just can't freeze, because if this stuff freezes, we're in huge trouble.
Speaker 3: It's like it's a it's thirty one degrees right now.
Speaker 8: Yeah, that's perfect, that's fine. Are we staying in that range?
Speaker 7: I think so we look at the old thirty four to day, thirty four, thirty eight, thirty four thirty only if she's five three.
Speaker 3: I said it in the open there, the standing water is the bitch. Yeah, Like you'd be driving along and then suddenly you're like, where did that come from? Because the uh, the ice dams in front of all the drains make it so the water can't go nowheres.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it's greasy out. A lot of water, yeah, a ton of water.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Don't go near the water if you can't stand the tide. Yeah, what he said, or swim to tide. I guess that's probably what he says.
Speaker 2: Is that a uh?
Speaker 3: I think it's Santana. Maybe I don't know.
Speaker 2: Is he you that hates to be fifty twos?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I do not like to be fifty two.
Speaker 3: You really have a strong dislike for things.
Speaker 2: They do yeah, all of their songs, Yes.
Speaker 7: All the power. I showered this morning. I know he's a good start to new year, New you. Yeah, I showered, new Energy.
Speaker 2: I love it. Way to go, Moto brush my teeth, all that stuff. Oh my gosh, you're on fire.
Speaker 7: I am man got here and then I realized the toaster's gone.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's weird. I don't know why they threw it away. Why not just sit on the table.
Speaker 2: I don't know why they start with the break room.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well I don't know why they start with throwing away perfectly good toasters.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 8: Wait, the toaster was thrown away or it was moved, No idea. I can't find it. I mean, toaster are like twenty dollars. Is that a good toaster? I don't a standard one. We had it. It was here, I still had the toaster.
Speaker 9: Where would it be if they're not, If they're clearing holl that whole area out, they wouldn't nobody would look like.
Speaker 3: In the like down the hallway, down in sales department.
Speaker 2: Are they No, that's a good idea, though.
Speaker 3: It doesn't feel weird that they just throw away perfectly good toasters.
Speaker 7: But the uh, but the other cabinet. No, not cabinet. The other counter by the coffee is all cleaned out too. Now the coffee thing's gone. Yeah, no coffee, no water.
Speaker 2: No water, places of prison. What's happening.
Speaker 8: This is my window to steal the Gallaghan Impact Man machine. Yes, because if it goes missing, it's going to take weeks before somebody realizes, oh, it wasn't just moved, it's gone.
Speaker 3: I'm start grabbing some some guitars off some walls.
Speaker 2: They wouldn't notice. No, you mean the one that, like you know.
Speaker 3: Has all those names on it.
Speaker 2: I can't think of it.
Speaker 8: No one can tell who those are signed by. You could find just the most garbage guitar that's ever been. I don't know if guitars are ever a good will, but if they are, you're grabbling off the old goodwill shelf.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you throw it up there.
Speaker 8: Let's just scribble like Bond Scott or Ziggi Wilf like Star used to do on the guitar and take one of those nice ones.
Speaker 2: They would never know. Why Ziggy will I don't know, I don't know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, because he's a rock star. He likes to party.
Speaker 7: Clayton says that Clayton, the sales dude, says that the toaster is on the sales floor.
Speaker 3: I knew it. Why because they didn't want throw it away, but they had to get it out of that room.
Speaker 2: Okay, I don't want to waddle down there, but I guess I will.
Speaker 3: No get started now. We'll see you tomorrow.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I thought you were gonna stop waddling in twenty twenty.
Speaker 3: You said you said there'd be no waddling.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm I am.
Speaker 8: I am what You're not waddling or trying not to. You're trying things like I'm trying not to be on my phone all the time. How's that going good?
Speaker 2: Yesterday? I took like two and a half hours off my phone.
Speaker 8: What did you do during those two and a half hours? Played with my son babysat your babysat?
Speaker 2: Ok Yeah?
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, I'm trying to do that better. M I'm trying to uh lose some weight. How's that going? I think it's going? Okay, you look great. I appreciate that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's about it.
Speaker 8: So stay off your phone, try to lose some weight, not doing so much waddling.
Speaker 3: Leave your penis alone.
Speaker 2: Uh yeah, I'm gonna try and leave my penis alone.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, you might want to give him a break. Yeah, looks like a wounded soldier.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's it's pretty greasy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, looks like fire Marshall, Bob, No, that.
Speaker 7: Was your penis when you use sell some blue on it.
Speaker 2: Yep. But yeah, so it's the new me.
Speaker 3: Your penisk like JFK after the Jesus motorcase. My god, I know that's what I thought too. When you pull down your pants, was like, Jesus, Wow, where's your penis? Look like that?
Speaker 7: I don't think it does. That would mean a little bit of it's missy.
Speaker 3: You take another look at it. It looks like a lot of it's missing. It looks like somebody might have took a little off the top.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like the Lord. Like they sneezed when they circumcised me.
Speaker 3: The Lord sneezed.
Speaker 7: Yeah, oh yeah, the Lord may have sneezed. But yeah, so I'll go find the toaster and bring it back to its kind home.
Speaker 3: That'd be great if you do that.
Speaker 8: Oh, you're going to take it back, Yeah, you like mile from the goonies taking this one back.
Speaker 3: Let's put it out here outside the studio.
Speaker 2: Well, somebody was it Zacho or hockey? Did somebody take that pizza pa I took. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I'm like, well I don't want to throw it away and it was yours, right, I believe my boy.
Speaker 8: Yeah, yes you did. If you thought yeah, then you take it. Otherwise they're going to throw it away or give it to the salespeople.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, I took that, and I'm going to take the Gallaghan machine today.
Speaker 3: You should because you don't want to give it to the salespeople.
Speaker 2: And it's unplugged eight percent of the time. Yeah, it's like it's not a lot.
Speaker 7: I mean just I even offered to pay for it. Now I'm gonna steal it. It wasn't the bit that somebody else wanted it.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 8: They when I said, hey, I want that gallic machine. I'm willing to pay for it, and they're like, well, we can't do that because Lee vols Dick already asked for and we said no. I'm like, well that was Lee, this is me. I'm asking for it. Yeah, I'll cut you a check. They said no, well, now I'm gonna steal it. I would have paid for it. Yeah, like too much, don't worry about it. But if they fire me, and they're like, well, you can't steal a company property.
Speaker 7: Be like, I offered to pay for it. This was my last resort. Thanks Papa Road. You're welcome cut.
Speaker 3: His life into pieces and cut his bread into pieces because he wants some toast.
Speaker 8: I'm gonna cut that Gallican machine out of the wall and steal it, like five hundred dollars.
Speaker 3: Sure, whatever he's gonna give you. Whoever was listening out there, who matters, I'll give you five dollars more.
Speaker 2: What would you? But then you would just throw it away? No, he just wants to outbid me, so I can't. He doesn't. He's not gonna bring it to his house.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm just trying to prevent his happiness.
Speaker 2: Well, you have a master's degree in mind.
Speaker 8: The reason I could afford a gallery machine is tormenting you for almost two decades.
Speaker 2: Correct, yep.
Speaker 7: Yeah, man, it's just unplugged, but it's never on, never.
Speaker 2: On, and I love by the way.
Speaker 8: So yeah, Well, if you haven't pieced it together in the first twelve minutes, there's gonna be a giant renovation here, which is gonna be cool. It's the first time in the twenty five years that it's going to look, you know, updated on the fifth floor here win. But if you walk through two months ago and you walked through today and you said, oh, they started the renovation, the only thing that is super visible to the naked eye is that the pop machine and the vending machine are gone.
Speaker 2: Nothing else has changed yet.
Speaker 7: Same pisses me off too. Why ze, I don't know, but they started with that. It's like, well to New Year. They don't need pop to it's a mountain dew. Let's get rid of the vending machines first.
Speaker 3: Technically they started with employees.
Speaker 8: Yeah, possibly the vending machine employee.
Speaker 3: That's true.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, he gave.
Speaker 3: Us chips when they were yet.
Speaker 7: Yeah, oh maybe he was first.
Speaker 2: That's all right. So we found the toaster. You took the pizza.
Speaker 3: It was a brave little toaster.
Speaker 7: I'm stealing the Gallican machine because I offered to pay for it and they wouldn't accept it.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 7: I ain't doing anything like just bring in a uh what's the thing on two wheels?
Speaker 2: A dollar?
Speaker 7: Bringing a dollar? You have to have a with all your games? Sure, but I can just I'll just lift that.
Speaker 3: Celebrating. I'm busy celebrating zax birthday by marching on the capitol.
Speaker 2: Today, which capital.
Speaker 7: Well, you don't have to worry about that incumbent anymore. True, Yeah, it don't matter. I'm just going to smart.
Speaker 8: He just wants to go on a self guided tour regardless, I'm gonna go.
Speaker 2: This isn't an insurrection, it's a self guided tour.
Speaker 3: It's an erection.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's gonna be definitely rock hard.
Speaker 3: Why do you gotta make it gross? Y?
Speaker 2: I don't know why it gross.
Speaker 7: You got to be able to dance around it, buddy, don't just say the words before.
Speaker 2: It doesn't matter.
Speaker 8: But it's also the first segment of the podcast. If they're listening to the podcast, it's the first thing they're hearing is you're saying rock hard. You just said it. Yeah, but I'm just echoing what you say.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and everybody knows you've probably said it first.
Speaker 7: Yep, you definitely said it first. Yeah, Bud, Well, I'm sorry. I said that.
Speaker 3: We all are my tongue about half a week ago, and it's still hurts.
Speaker 2: Oh, that sucks.
Speaker 3: It's the worst.
Speaker 2: Don't you feel dumb when you do it too?
Speaker 3: Just the worst. And then like you're probably gonna do it again.
Speaker 2: And keep hitting that same spot a bit.
Speaker 8: It sucks, but it is weird how it's it's such an involuntary thing.
Speaker 2: It's it's just, you know, unconn just like the tongue.
Speaker 8: Just stays out of the teeth sway in your entire life, and then once in a while you bite it and you go, how dumb am I? How can my brain and tongue not work together? Sauce take notes? And how can I pretty good at that?
Speaker 3: That's not what I hear?
Speaker 2: How do you?
Speaker 7: How do you bite your own tongue? You feel so freaking dumb?
Speaker 3: Yeah, And it's it's even better if you're standing on stage trying to sing and you're like, hit me with you.
Speaker 2: Turned into davidly Rode.
Speaker 3: And your eyes are water and people are like, man, he's really sad about Pat Benatar, Gene Simmons.
Speaker 2: Did he bite the head off the bag?
Speaker 3: But I know that to ask, I was just.
Speaker 2: Going along time.
Speaker 8: None of us, none of us can follow your improperly. Only you took one class. Don't we never know where you're going? Man, that's okay, you took see again, you took one class and stole Chris's money. Why can't I steal the Gallaghan machine?
Speaker 2: Yeah, steal it. I steal it for months.
Speaker 3: God, I wish you'd been on the Hindenburg.
Speaker 2: Hey, you want to know a cool fact about that? Yeah?
Speaker 7: Sure, okay, I said yes, yes quickly, he said yes sure.
Speaker 3: Don't you criticize him for the way he says yes, wait, yes, that's my job.
Speaker 2: The way you said it was greasy. Go on, my grandma.
Speaker 3: God, I don't care about this.
Speaker 7: My mom's well, this isn't funny. Orient your mom's mom. My mom's mom. No, at least once. She's the one who never took another love. Again, that's just a lie she had. I don't know where it is now, but she had chants spoons and forks from the Hindenburg spoon bade. If I could have stop time right there, I would have thought the upside.
Speaker 2: Down was about to explode.
Speaker 11: Yeah. See, if he could say spoon man, I could say rock hard.
Speaker 1: I said glass though nothing, you'd say it's classy, so true.
Speaker 7: You don't say, yeah, you fought a dad one.
Speaker 4: So the Hindenburg.
Speaker 7: Explodes and your grandma's collecting silverware.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think my grandpa was there.
Speaker 7: Yeah, so hand so well, we're renovating this place.
Speaker 2: I can't steal a gallica machine.
Speaker 7: But your grandpa's at the scene of an accident.
Speaker 2: Are you stealing the china? I guess is silverware?
Speaker 7: Yeah, honey, grab those plates.
Speaker 2: It was before they met. When did the Hindenburg go down?
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 7: Ask your ground time, your grandparents many thirty birthday zach in nineteen thirty seven.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I guess. I guess he was there. Where are those spoons and forks?
Speaker 11: Now?
Speaker 2: I don't know. Maybe my mom has or ask ask on where they are.
Speaker 3: One of our guys got hit in the face with a stick.
Speaker 2: Joe Hanson.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Joe Hanson did the guy.
Speaker 2: Day, the guy in the band, Chris Hansen.
Speaker 3: That's Crill's crad. It's not like a spoon.
Speaker 2: I'm by the way, I'm not. I'm not gonna do this justice.
Speaker 8: I laughed the hardest I've laughed on social media in a long time. Yesterday this again. I don't know why I'm saying this. There's no way I'm going to do this justice, but I fell for this trap. This kid said he was showing his three times that he's made like movies or TV shows, and he was going to say what he was paid for each show, and the first one was he showed a picture of the kids on the bus in Napoleon Dynamite.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, did you know this video?
Speaker 8: And he zooms in and he goes like, he's like, I'm the kid on the left there with the red hair. He's like, this was just a school field trip. So I was paid zero dollars. But it was pretty cool to be in a movie. Then number two, it was like.
Speaker 2: It doesn't matter.
Speaker 8: But it was like a it was like a sports scene and he's like, I was in the background here. Maybe I don't know, it doesn't matter, and it's again he zooms in in the back and he's like, that's me.
Speaker 2: He's like, I was there about four.
Speaker 7: Hours and I was paid twenty five dollars an hour, so I got one hundred bucks.
Speaker 8: And then rule of threes, right, the joke comes on the third one. Even though I thought this was serious, I didn't know this was a joke.
Speaker 2: And then the.
Speaker 7: Third one was his two appearances I'm to Catch a Predator.
Speaker 2: He talked about how his legal bills and stuff. Actually it was like twenty five thousand.
Speaker 7: Dollars in the hole and how much money he lost and how Chris Hansen was difficult.
Speaker 2: To work with.
Speaker 7: That's I left so hard because I said, I fell for it so hard.
Speaker 2: I'm like, Oh, I wonder what his third show was.
Speaker 3: That's great.
Speaker 7: And the fact that he's that and the fact that he's in his two appearances To Catch a Predator. Oh god, it was such a good bit oh Man. Speaking of To Catch a Predator, John Bonus is.
Speaker 2: Here, Morty Galloner is later.
Speaker 7: Oh my, uh, this is the Power Trip Bonny Show on the fan.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Celebrate the Twin Cities music scene and first am and whose best new Bands Saturday, January seventeen to seven, rising stars take the stage.
Speaker 2: Don't miss out in.
Speaker 7: The future of Minnesota music at the full details at camfean dot com.
Speaker 2: Keyword calendar.
Speaker 3: Uh yeah, guys, I hate say it, but today's the day you should take your Christmas street down if you haven't already, here's free tennis.
Speaker 12: Traditionally that tan and bomb and all holiday decorations should come down today January sixth, the day of Epiphany, as it's the end to the twelve days of Christmas. Although no tree police will knock on your door and make you do it. But there are superstitions about leaving that tree up past today. Some believe it's bad luck and will bring last year's trouble into the new year. Superstition or not. Who needs that? I'm pre tennis.
Speaker 2: You got to cut up? Who needs that? I don't quite understand that logic, right, She's like.
Speaker 8: Some people that are superstitious believe it'll bring your troubles from last year into this year.
Speaker 2: Well, superstition or not. Who needs that?
Speaker 7: Well, what if superstition is bringing it in and you're not superstitious, don't worry about a baby?
Speaker 3: Yeah man, yeah you're no.
Speaker 2: My trees are still up.
Speaker 3: Really yeah, if you wonder if you ever and I think maybe I'm the only person and on the show who's had a regular We do know, we do, Okay, we still do. Almost every city has a place where you can drop yours off. Yeah, so just check a check the old Google search.
Speaker 2: The garbage people won't take it.
Speaker 3: Oh, sure they will if you're in a way, but you don't have to. Like I just threw mine in my car and took it to h There was a dumpster in Rogers and over in the dumpster. So we're you supposed to do it.
Speaker 13: Christ Here, we bring it taking the Christmas tree down tonight usually usually this is the night she does.
Speaker 9: It over the balcony.
Speaker 13: We bring it down to the to the enormous garbage room and they just take it.
Speaker 3: Look out.
Speaker 2: That's nice of.
Speaker 3: Them, the enormous garbage room. Did you say y to Sauce?
Speaker 2: Yeah? He did. What's your name?
Speaker 3: He's that calling your birthday?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 3: Do you know about this bit in Hershey Town, Pennsylvania, No, we're every year. I guess they do it like I don't know if they do it for a week or do it for a day. Maybe you know more about the cory. But a minor league hockey team called the Hershey Bears. Yeah, yeah, they have. When they score a goal, the fans throw bears on the ice and they give them all the kids or yes, yes for.
Speaker 2: The line bel pedial shot.
Speaker 7: They've gone the pio wait connally May.
Speaker 2: It's a sky bull of stuffies.
Speaker 10: It's the Teddy Bear toss magick in Harshease.
Speaker 2: Release the bears.
Speaker 6: Unbelievable site here just watching all these things fly to the ice.
Speaker 10: Bears of all shapes and sizes, and the ice quickly littered by all sorts of stuffies and all for a great cause. Over sixty local organizations benefit as part of the Hershey Bears Cares program.
Speaker 13: Yeah, so, I don't know. If I don't know, somebody's gonna have to fact check me on this. But as I recall, part of Hershey's ownership or something is that they are basically owned by an orphanage. Man, I'm sure they're a publicly check companies something. But when Hershey, you know, basically left this mortal coil, he made sure that the uh that he himself had really kid about. They run one of the bigger orphanages or orphan organizations in the country, and a lot of the profits end up going towards that orphanage.
Speaker 3: So it's pretty cool. I mean, the fans love it. Listen to this, Oh.
Speaker 2: No, why no, I'll put me down.
Speaker 3: Oh listen to the sound of him hitting the ice.
Speaker 2: Why no, I'll put me down.
Speaker 8: Oh it's too bad this bit wasn't on a Thursday.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, because then we could have had two people who voice over, Yeah, oh.
Speaker 3: Don't worry, don't worry. Did you guys hear about the world's oldest twinkie?
Speaker 14: One of my students just happened to ask me, well, how long would a twinkie last? And I said, well, let's to an experiment. So I gave the student a couple of dollars, asked the student to go down to marylond Hinckley's and pick up a package of Twinkies. I basically unripped the package, ate one of the twinkies, and then put the other package up on the chalkboard. I basically say, the twinkie has become much like me. It's older, it's grayer, and it's more flaky, you know, but it's become more brittle, so you could no longer take it. And you know, you wouldn't want to whack it on a table because you probably shatter the twinkie.
Speaker 3: Here's the world's oldest twinkie.
Speaker 4: Hey, gang Tammy.
Speaker 5: Oh here for better edge, it's a fifty your twinkie.
Speaker 3: Yeah, man, they always that was one of the bits I've always heard is that if you uh leave a twinkie, said, I mean, that's what's the movie the zombie Killer movie with whaty Harrelson.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, Zombielan great film?
Speaker 3: Underrated? Yes, really good, Emma Stone, I think yeah, And that one girl. Her younger sister is a big star too in that movie.
Speaker 2: Oh, Meryl Street, Mary happen. Yeah it's Judy Garland.
Speaker 3: Think you I think it's her.
Speaker 2: H Kathy Bates.
Speaker 3: Yes, that's what a Rice Harry ellis.
Speaker 7: Oh, she's an actress. Who's carry she's an actresses.
Speaker 2: You'll bring your ass all right?
Speaker 7: Happy New Year, John Bonus.
Speaker 2: I don't wait, no, I'll put me down.
Speaker 7: Oh it's the grosses sound. Yeah, the worst karaoke version.
Speaker 2: Of tainted Love I've ever heard. As well, I don't wait, no, I'll put me down.
Speaker 3: Than I saw the.
Speaker 8: Video a day or so ago, and they when Sports Center showed that Teddy bearry toss thing, it looked like it was going to take them seven hours to clean the ice.
Speaker 3: There was something like that with the Wild with the Saints. That's what we do with the Saints. Yeah, sure, what can we throw out on the grass for kiddos?
Speaker 2: We do it in a white bear.
Speaker 3: Uh every year it makes sense bears and stuff.
Speaker 9: Yeah, yeah, and it does take a little while to clean up.
Speaker 2: That's the one.
Speaker 9: And then of course any risk, by the way, not scoring, they get shut out. I think that happened It was a Canadian team a couple of years ago where they just at the after the final buzzer. Everybody's kind of had to throw their bear out when they got beat like six nothing in Dinah.
Speaker 8: Don't you guys throw like your extra coach bags under the ice after a goal?
Speaker 2: Yes, yeap, things we don't need anymore.
Speaker 8: And then who do you donate those two because you wouldn't just give those two kids no.
Speaker 7: Random adults and need other adults you need? Okay, that's very nice.
Speaker 9: They're their secondhand Canada goose jackets.
Speaker 2: Sweet. Yeah, do people wear those?
Speaker 7: I mean second hand, I mean not Ana nor living anything export those tough It's rough. Gotta all the way down the hall for a toaster and a Dina.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, I brought it back. They let the Bloomington people have those. Yes, correct.
Speaker 8: Front Page Sports is next. This is the power Trip Morty Joe on the Van.
Speaker 2: Girl Cray Gang.
Speaker 3: Welcome back, Parchip morn Sure here we are Sime for some sporting sports.
Speaker 7: Sports and Son time Now for Front Page Sports presented by Holiday Stations Stores Today station stores by two get one free when it comes to d bull and you can mix your match and new flavors you want, including the Winter Edition Apple for.
Speaker 2: A limited time, So go get some Red Bull.
Speaker 3: Wake up at Holiday.
Speaker 8: I think my tanks as I have seventeen miles left, I'm going all the way to the bottom. So I'm gonna have to stop at Holiday on the way home. Hell yeah, man, or should I say I get to I get you?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 7: You too?
Speaker 4: Deep?
Speaker 2: Thanks Holiday Kate.
Speaker 8: Late last night, the Minnesota Wild fell to the Los Angeles Kings ev Anaheim four to two. The Wild never led, but they did good goals by Spurgeon and Hartman. La sealed it with a late empty netter. Twenty nine saves for Gus against thirty two shots. So this six game road trip with one game to go three one and two, it's not that.
Speaker 2: Bad, right, good?
Speaker 8: So eight out of a possible twelve points. The seventh and final game on this trip is Thursday at Seattle. Yeah, so we're almost done.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 7: I mean they played like a team that's been gone for a while, and still I have a little while ago before they come home, so.
Speaker 13: I presume the players get to come home for Christmas.
Speaker 2: Well, this is all posts.
Speaker 9: They playing on December twenty sixth, and they have not been home since well, but.
Speaker 8: They will be home Saturday against Mark Parrish's New York Islanders. Yes, first home game in a couple of weeks. He's doing the game right on TV. Yeah, not playing in the game for MSG no Island for you. Oh hey, a couple of things. I wrote this. I wrote this note down. I'm not bringing this up to try to get paid by you, Chris. In fact, it might be the exact opposite. Powar Trip Bets post this is how bad our memories are, and this is how many bets we make sometimes. Powartrip Bets yesterday posted a tweet that I want one hundred from you because I bet that Rosie's podcast would last until at least twenty twenty six and you didn't.
Speaker 2: Really, So here's the thing.
Speaker 13: Made reference to this on their latest podcast.
Speaker 2: Okay, but here's the thing on Rosie's podcast.
Speaker 13: He made reference to this on the latest power Trip Bets and Quotes Oh podcasts. He said, I'm tracking two bets, one of which they've totally forgotten that they've ever.
Speaker 8: Here's how much I forgot it. I remember we made that bet. I would have bet a lot of money. I was on the other side of it.
Speaker 3: That's crazy.
Speaker 2: So are we sure that's right? Did I really take the over? I thought you would be on the other I thought I would be on the other side.
Speaker 7: So when when it's at Corey wins one hundred dollars from Chris Hockey because Corey had the over, I'm like, this has to be backwards.
Speaker 2: This can't be right. So I'm asking because.
Speaker 7: Bets is right, you owe me one hundred. But I'm almost convinced that I owe you one hundred. I think it's the other way. But he's he's.
Speaker 2: Bets, He's the man.
Speaker 3: I believe him.
Speaker 2: So power trip, Bets.
Speaker 8: If you're if you're listening, can you verify that you posted that correctly, that I had the over?
Speaker 2: Man? He rarely makes a mistake, I know, But but doesn't that that doesn't sound.
Speaker 3: Like me at all?
Speaker 2: The over on a podcast lasting more than I think.
Speaker 8: I don't know when we made the bet, maybe early twenty twenty five, that Rosie's.
Speaker 7: A talk nooid podcast.
Speaker 2: Would last past twenty twenty five. Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 3: Has he done one this year yet?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 8: He did it with Levell yesterday. Oh oh oh yeah. I just can't believe I was on the over.
Speaker 2: I can't believe you worried.
Speaker 8: I mean, I'll gladly take the hundred if that's right, but I will also gladly pay the hundred if I'm wrong.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it doesn't sound like, you know, it's not like hockey to be on the other side what I'm saying.
Speaker 8: It doesn't it wouldn't you all have bet that that both of us would have been in reverse positions here?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Oh yeah.
Speaker 9: But Hawk has taken like the negative side of things in recent bets, and he have like he's taken the under a lot on.
Speaker 2: Here's my guess is he Hawk was on it.
Speaker 7: And I bet Hawk, being this self deprecating guy he can be, was like, if he's having me on this thing, ain't gonna last much longer.
Speaker 2: That would be my guess. But why would I take the over? I don't know.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 7: Yeah, you hate him, I don't hate him. I just can't believe that it.
Speaker 8: I just don't think people like doing podcasts when they think that they do, right, Almost all podcasts that start.
Speaker 7: Last about ten episodes and then they stop because they're like, this is going nowhere, nowhere.
Speaker 2: So that's my take. I just can't believe I would have said, oh.
Speaker 7: Yeah, he's gonna do this for you eight hundred episodes.
Speaker 8: Yeah what anyway, So if Paltrick Betts is listening, verify that that bet is correct, because I want to make sure the money's flowing the right way. I'll gladly pay him if if I'm supposed to pay him one hundred dollars, I just don't know which way it's supposed to go. But like you said, he almost never makes a mistake. The other one that I thought was funny, this is sports related. He also posted yesday that Tommy and I bet five hundred dollars that the Vikings would win a Super Bowl within three years, and he basically said one year down, two to go for Tommy, and Tommy's like, what's.
Speaker 2: Going on now?
Speaker 7: Another Tommy has no memory of making that bet.
Speaker 2: He has two more years to win.
Speaker 7: That I tried to forget ye to have the Viking joined the Super Bowl or he owes me five hundred dollars?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that one? I remember? What's going on here?
Speaker 7: He has no memory because.
Speaker 2: You know he must have been like, JJ's a dog, We're gonna do this. What did he make? One down? To go.
Speaker 12: Uh.
Speaker 7: Sticking with hockey though, Zachary Sweden won the World Juniors last night in Saint Paul.
Speaker 8: I believe you were there. They beat something called Chechia four to two.
Speaker 9: Yeah, it was a great ending to a great, great tournament. And yeah, it was really really cool to see the ceremony and all the and hear the anthem. Sweden has got a great goal song as well. It really bumps.
Speaker 2: So no, it was.
Speaker 8: The ceremony was awesome. The coach, though, was kind of an a hole. Did you see you do you stick around for the actual ceremony when they had it in the gold medal.
Speaker 2: This is a little rude.
Speaker 8: Check this out first first, I mean, that's that's exactly so that he's going viral for that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this classless. That's bad. The first dicken first. Yeah.
Speaker 8: In the prep service today, it says that the Muppet Show turns fifty this year, and I believe it's coming back.
Speaker 2: Is it not coming back? I'm like Disney Plus.
Speaker 3: I think I heard that it could be fifty years.
Speaker 7: Man, I love the Muppets. Also, by the way, Disney Plus.
Speaker 8: Disney Plus has Muppets Christmas Carol, that Muppets movie with Jason Siegel that you know, revived it ten years ago. It's got like the one that's got like a space theme.
Speaker 2: They have a whole bunch of Muppets specials.
Speaker 7: They have almost ever like in the Muppets section, they have about fifteen options, and Muppets Take Manhattan isn't one of them.
Speaker 2: What maybe you have to search for it.
Speaker 8: But when they have the list of Muppet shows, how can that not be the first one they show?
Speaker 2: Yeah, the best one by a mile.
Speaker 8: That's a great film won the Academy Award for Best Picture two years.
Speaker 7: In a row.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and eighty four did Yeah because.
Speaker 8: They thought that the following year it wasn't re released. It was just the following year of films was so bad.
Speaker 7: They're like, there was nothing this year that was better than Muppets Take Manhattanlet's just give it to them again.
Speaker 2: It's eighty five percent on Rotten Tomatoes.
Speaker 7: That's because fifteen percent of people are stupid.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you do say that a lot. The first day cor birsticking first year, just say poop.
Speaker 8: The Wolves host the Heat tonight at seven o'clock the Wool. They're coming off a twenty six point win over Washington. Miami is twenty and sixteen. So I just mentioned the Wolves and Washington. Tray Young and the Hawks and his agent or agents are working on a tray They're trying to get him out of Atlanta. In the past, the Wolves have been connected to some Trey Young rumors just because we need a point guard and people like big trade rumors. But according to ESPN dot com, one of the front runners is the terrible franchise known as the Washington Wizards.
Speaker 2: That that might be a spot that Trey Young ends up in.
Speaker 13: Are they trying to punish him? Is that what they're trying to do?
Speaker 2: I just can't believe.
Speaker 7: If Trey Young wants out of Atlanta, why would he say, please send me to Washington.
Speaker 2: What that doesn't make any sense. Yeah.
Speaker 7: I think a lot of this is they want to get him out so they can bring in Anthony Davis. The Hawks really want Anthony Davis, that's the rumor, and they need to move his salary to do it. But I don't think that Less wants him. That being Tray Young makes sense. Hmmm, Yeah, why would you want to go to Washington? Washington's terrible, I mean they are, it's.
Speaker 13: Trey Young still a reasonably good player.
Speaker 7: Yeah, he's gotten hammered over the past couple of weeks about he doesn't play any defense.
Speaker 8: And also I think somebody can fact check this, but I believe that the record when he plays this year for the Hawks is like brutal, and when he doesn't play, they have an above five hundred record.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think it's like two and eleven. It's something like that. Yeah, when he plays, they just don't win.
Speaker 3: Is that a clever nickname that he got because he likes shooting outside the prom.
Speaker 7: No, I don't believe. So that's his actual name. It would make sense because he does, because he does shoot a lot of threes. Yeah, pretty sure. That's his actual birth name. Rayford is his first Rayford.
Speaker 8: I love it. Trey is his Rayford. Tray Young it's his middle name. Yeah, ray Young not so cool? Rayford kind is.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I don't know a lot of Rayfords.
Speaker 3: You should. It would be cool like to have a kid and say I'm gonna make sure you become a field goal kicker and name him three.
Speaker 15: Yeah or field goal. Yeah, terrible, it's just terrible. Got a name in three.
Speaker 2: I can't do it. It's too bad.
Speaker 7: Touchdowns aren't worth nine. I agree, because then we would already have a quarterback named nine, right, Zachary, Oh yeah, man, they're worth nine in my book. Whenever he scores.
Speaker 2: There is a spoiler that was the end of Heated Rivalry. You should watch it, man, It's got great reviews.
Speaker 3: It's popcorn in Swedish.
Speaker 2: What Really What Matters? Is next?
Speaker 7: Marnie Gellner In like forty minutes, John Bonus is here. It's a new year of John Bonus. He's not gonna do any waddling in twenty twenty six either, and he's trying to stay off his phone.
Speaker 2: It's not working. Yeah, stuff more the powers. You're wanting to over me? This on the band?
Speaker 3: Hey, gang Tommy? Oh here for better Edge.
Speaker 2: That's so good. Hi guys, Hey Daddy.
Speaker 3: At the very beginning of What William Matters here, which is brought to you.
Speaker 8: By Othough Lasick and Lenz thanks to Ovo Lasick and Lenz and doctor Mark lowman Off and doctor David White.
Speaker 3: And we're gonna play a game. Are you ready? Yeah? Okay, movie title game. It's called what's the title. I'm going to tell you a literal description of a movie. Title, not what happens in the movie, not the plot, a literal description of a movie title. First to guess the correct answer, gets the point. You ready to yell out hername or yell at the dancer, yell out the answer, don't give care? Well you get ready. Yeah, we're returning to a time period that has not yet occurred.
Speaker 2: Back to the future.
Speaker 3: There you go.
Speaker 2: Of course, your mom's going to be good at this. No, she's sleepy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but she wakes up though when she wakes up. He's right, she's going to be great. She loves movies. Refusing to stop functioning, refuse say it again, refusing to stop functioning.
Speaker 2: Don't stop functioning.
Speaker 3: Leading actors name initials BW What BW is the lead actor's name initials useful stops Welcome back to that one. I feel like that one should be easier than it is. Number three A deceased person.
Speaker 2: Four weddings in a funeral. You don't get this bit.
Speaker 3: A deceased person death on the nile.
Speaker 2: You don't get this bit.
Speaker 3: Man, Lead actors initials ps.
Speaker 2: Ghost that's right, that's tray.
Speaker 3: Number four something that spins violently.
Speaker 7: Spins violently. Yeah, twister, that's it. There you go, four weddings in a funeral.
Speaker 2: See that's funny.
Speaker 3: Number five a hunter, the targets others, predator.
Speaker 2: That's it.
Speaker 3: Good job, and we'll go back to number two. Lead actors initials are b w It's got to be Bruce Willis refusing.
Speaker 2: That's it. I thot I was refusing to stop.
Speaker 3: Working the one with you're refusing to stop functioning functioning.
Speaker 2: Refusing to stop functioning.
Speaker 3: Die hard makes sense, that's right, and I'll get that.
Speaker 2: I still don't get it. That's okay.
Speaker 3: Maybe they didn't get the bit. No, they got the bit refusing to stop focusing. Yeah, you stop functioning dying. You were refusing to stop functioning die hard?
Speaker 2: Okay, Well just.
Speaker 3: Cause you didn't get it done, Minnesota, I didn't get it, so K be right, what did somebody load this in?
Speaker 2: Yeah? So okay. Zach found the audio April seventh.
Speaker 8: By the way, April seventh and Power Trip Bets shocking was correct, of course, but the audio is hilarious. So again, if you weren't listening. Last segment yesterday, he posted that I won one hundred dollars from Chris because I bet that Rosie's podcast would last into twenty twenty six.
Speaker 7: I saw the tweet and I'm like, that can't be right. It's got to be the opposite way.
Speaker 8: Well, zach found the audio, and the audio is funny for multiple reasons.
Speaker 3: Ready, Chris, yeah, go ahead, jeez.
Speaker 8: The Vikings take is a really hot take, Zachary, because if he can get to Vikings week and do it once a week, he can definitely get through the season with runs into basically early January.
Speaker 2: Right, even if it's a disaster.
Speaker 7: I don't mean the podcast, I mean this season.
Speaker 8: I guess I would take the over then, okay, good, I would take it that he goes into twenty twenty six.
Speaker 3: Put one hundred dollars on it. Sure, all right? Done? Done and done?
Speaker 2: Did I just bet Mark Rosen will work? You did?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 8: Hang on before we book this late, before we book this. What if he passes away.
Speaker 3: Well, then I get the money he didn't.
Speaker 7: No, No, this has to be just because he quits it.
Speaker 3: All right, well, we'll it'd be a push then fine.
Speaker 7: If he dies, it's a push, Jesus of course.
Speaker 14: Die.
Speaker 3: He soup's healthy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well it was a car accident.
Speaker 3: I mean, okay, all right, if it's a car accident that I just didn't know.
Speaker 7: If it's a death in general, if he dies before jan one, twenty twenty six, it's a push.
Speaker 2: If he flat out quits, you win.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 7: If he lasts until twenty twenty six, then I win.
Speaker 3: And by the way, I also so get if they tell him nobody's listening, you're out of here, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah. If it's canceled before that as well.
Speaker 3: Then I get it as well.
Speaker 7: Yes, okay, good, good, good to be very awkward in late Deceummer.
Speaker 3: Yeah really yeah for hawk, Yeah, my best push and see.
Speaker 7: All right, So now that we've heard the audio, there you go. Are you guys more surprised than the prize? That I bet on him or that Chris bet against him? Chris bet against it.
Speaker 2: It's unbelievable. I just can't believe that Bets was right. Yeah, that's nuts.
Speaker 8: Shout out to Bets, because I forgot about that bet completely, and I almost sent Chris one hundred dollars thinking that he had it backwards.
Speaker 3: I have paid you. It's in your man.
Speaker 2: Wow. Yeah, well congrats, Rosie, you did it.
Speaker 3: You did it. I think he probably just kept going just so i'd lose this bet.
Speaker 8: If you don't think he would rather quit have me lose, Yes, Yeah, then continue the podcast.
Speaker 3: Yeah, probably right, because he doesn't.
Speaker 13: He do it just SI, he's got professional pride.
Speaker 7: Does it get to twenty twenty seven? Why wanta we want a wager? I wouldn't say.
Speaker 5: No.
Speaker 7: How many sponsors does he have? Well, he's got Lexus and why Zetta. That's one. That's stretch Lab. It's two, he's.
Speaker 3: Got stretch Lab. No kidding. That's a great place. Yeah, I wish I had that sponsorship because I could use some stretching.
Speaker 2: Yeah, my dad stretches you out, though.
Speaker 3: Not anymore, just a certain area, you know.
Speaker 7: Way, the more sponsors he has, the more likely is to make it to twenty twenty seven.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Why you just dying to bet against I don't think he will. You don't think he'll make it one more year?
Speaker 2: No? I do like that.
Speaker 13: We're going to all encourage him to continue to do this well beyond when he might never really want to do work by somebody betting.
Speaker 2: You want the action, can't believe you're betting against him. Let's do more of what really matters.
Speaker 8: I'll do scores and stats around the world of sports in between Chris changes your life with something else. It was Black Monday yesterday in the NFL, as it is every year, coaches get fired. We had a handful of firings. One of the ones that happened after our show. Cardinals fired head coach Jonathan Gannon after three seasons. I believe they lost something like fourteen of their last fifteen games.
Speaker 2: I think he was here for a bit.
Speaker 14: It was.
Speaker 2: He was fifteen and thirty six in those three seasons.
Speaker 3: That's not very old.
Speaker 2: That's terrible.
Speaker 8: The Cardinals are also expected to move on from former number one overall pick Kyler Murray.
Speaker 7: So just a complete reset in Arizona. You're going to have a new coach, Kyler Murray, new quarterback, you know.
Speaker 3: Who I wish we could have, but I'm worried about his, uh, his concussion situation. I'd take two of them.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he wants out of Miami.
Speaker 7: Yeah he has one hundred, but he has one hundred and six dead cap hit.
Speaker 3: And one hundred and six concussions.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 13: I don't want to watch him play. I mean I mean that because it's bad. He's fun to watch, it's just i'd be worried every time he gets hit?
Speaker 2: Uh too?
Speaker 7: Was the kind of guy that came in here where that would be a competition, right, I would think, So what about Kyler?
Speaker 2: I don't know. Yeah, he doesn't seem like an O'Connell guy.
Speaker 7: It's gonna be a fun offseason, man, saw here's a bed for you.
Speaker 2: Okay, you like gambling, right?
Speaker 7: All the big rumors, right, Joe Burrow you love rumors and you love betting. Here's you know, all the huge rumors that Joe Burrow might be available, right, that Lamar Jackson might be available. These would be huge trades, right, like historically big NFL trades. If the those two move, obviously Aaron Rodgers might be one and done in Pittsburgh. Would you bet that an AFC North quarterback is on the Vikings roster next year?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 3: That's you guys got problem?
Speaker 2: I mean you no? You bet yes? Or no North or.
Speaker 8: Just a FC no AFC North. That division, all of those are from the same division. You could technically have the Browns and too.
Speaker 7: You could say Shadour or Dylan Gabriel or Deshaun Watson.
Speaker 2: You could have the entire division.
Speaker 8: The guys that are on the roster right now, for those four teams, would you say one of them is a Vikings quarterback next year?
Speaker 11: No?
Speaker 7: Because of what Pelicero said about how the Bengals don't trade their stars. The one guy's been asking out for months. What's the guy's name hawk that's been asking out of Cincinnati Woodrow Wilson, Yeah, Woodrow, Happy birthday, Woodrow Hendrickson, Yeah, Trey Hendrickson. They don't trade him. It'd be tough win healthy. Burrow is a top five quarterback in the league. The Lamar thing is interesting. I think Rogers will go back to the Steelers. I would say no.
Speaker 3: What really matters, though, is this I'm the state in what year do you believe it is that Teddy Roosevelt died? Teddy what year do you think Teddy it? Eddy Roosevelt died? Oh man, this is one of those bits where you could be forty.
Speaker 2: Years off forty eight. John, you go first, Yeah, I'm gonna go.
Speaker 13: Let's see he was what he was president in nineteen hundred to nineteen oh four.
Speaker 3: Is that right?
Speaker 2: Seems about right?
Speaker 13: And then he ran again later I thought so, I will say nineteen nineteen.
Speaker 2: Forty eight, seen forty eight. I was gonna say, twenty four, what have you nailed it? Damn nineteen nineteen nineteen.
Speaker 3: Here's the other thing. Here's the other thing. He was elected, actually, I should say he became president in nineteen oh one when McKinley was assassinated. Then he won a second term, and then he tried to run again three years after finishing his second term in nineteen twelve against the bigen William Howard Taft.
Speaker 13: Yeah, and then he died shortly thereafter.
Speaker 1: How old do you think Teddy was when he passed away. He was young, forty fifty eight forty No, because.
Speaker 7: You can't be president thirty five fifty five. Well, that's right, though, I was right about the president.
Speaker 2: You're right.
Speaker 3: He was sixty years old on the nut. That's a lot of life in sixty years, man.
Speaker 2: Yeah. And then he was right before Taft.
Speaker 3: Huh yep, that's a huge bit.
Speaker 2: No, Taft was not small.
Speaker 3: No, he was not. They named Tafty after him.
Speaker 7: Well.
Speaker 13: Roosevelto was so active and did so much and was so driven to be active, in part because he was sick as a child, right, yeah.
Speaker 2: Right, he was when he was shripping on the rails. He was a hardcore skateboarder or sick dude.
Speaker 13: Yeah, he really liked He was about as extreme as one could be.
Speaker 2: Four nineteen hundred.
Speaker 8: No, the Browns fired head coach Kevin Stefanski after six seasons. He did win NFL Coach of the Year twice in those six seasons. In the last two seasons, the Browns went eight and twenty six, though that's not good. Overall, he had a forty five and fifty six regular season record.
Speaker 2: I think he's interviewing with like three teams already this week.
Speaker 3: Is that right?
Speaker 2: Yeah? How come out of you? Yeah?
Speaker 8: I mean when you win Coach of the Year twice in six years. I believe the other four years he had losing records. But still, you're an NFL Coach of the Year twice in six years, you're going to get every interview you want.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 13: Bad quarterbacking is the coach killer man? Yes, yep, And don't mind Kevin. And I'm not trying to crap.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I don't know Kevin Sansky at all.
Speaker 8: But again, everybody that was in Cleveland when they traded for Deshaun Watson is part of that problem. So everybody that signed off is the failure is on you for being a part of that deal.
Speaker 2: You signed up for it.
Speaker 3: What really matters is this Teddy, who was born on October twenty seventh of eighteen fifty eight to Theodore Roosevelt Senior and Martha Bullock Roosevelt, a wealthy family in New York City. Known as ted and then later Teddy, he was frail and sickly as a boy. As a teenager, followed a program of gymnastics some weightlifting to build up a strength. Upon graduating from HUVOV in eighteen eight, he married Alice Hathaway Lee and entered Columbia University Law school that he dropped out after only one year to enter public service and because school was boring. Well said, don't know about that last part, but he doesn't seem like the kind of guy who wants to sit in the classroom. He wants to kill things, right, Yes he did. Both His wife and his mother died on the same day in eighteen eighty four.
Speaker 2: Did you send anybody look into that on the same day?
Speaker 3: What did you wish for?
Speaker 2: Teddy? Set up a bitch, you block the kettles.
Speaker 3: And anyway, The grieving Roosevelt spent the next two years banging ladies on a rank. That's not true. It's not what it says. Misread that. Sorry, But the next two years on a ranch he owned in the bad lands of the Dakota Territory, where he had a big game and big a big gay. That's right, he gags Tamio. Upon returning to New York, he married his childhood sweetheart, Edith Kermit Carowmes. The couple would raise six children together, four of them Teddies. But George Foreman, we were all rolling and having fun.
Speaker 7: Well, but you said they were all named Teddy. All of George's children are named George.
Speaker 3: I never said anything about all of them being named Teddy.
Speaker 2: Didn't you? That's what I heard you my hearing things. You said they named them all Teddy? Then you, yeah, didn't you. God, you guys are bastards. Quid wabbling. I can't help, but I'm obese.
Speaker 8: The Raiders fired head coach Pete Carroll after one season. Vegas finished three and fourteen. He's seventy four years old. They're going to have the number one pick in the draft. I've read this on ESPN. Somebody fact check that for you. On this is there's going to be sixth head coach since twenty twenty one?
Speaker 2: Is that right? They fired that? They're pure sky here? Didn't they have the.
Speaker 8: That's what ESPN said sixth head coach in twenty twenty one. I didn't look it up, but that's I mean, that's essentially more than one a year.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that is that is true. Who are the sixth You have the list?
Speaker 7: It looks like Gruden, Richard is Zaki, the special.
Speaker 2: Team How was that?
Speaker 3: I've never even heard this guy's name.
Speaker 2: Josh McDaniels, Antonio Pierce, Pete Carroll. Wow, I never.
Speaker 8: Was that the guy that was the special teams coordinator that that had some weird press conferences and people kind of liked him.
Speaker 7: What happened to that guy? He got fired? Yeah? How about firing? I mean, Antonio Pierce was the what's it called the interim head coach, but he basically got hired and then immediately got fired. He was a one year official head coach of that team, and then Pete Carroll got fired one year later.
Speaker 2: What a mess.
Speaker 8: I've seen this about a thousand times on Twitter. I have no idea if these are from reputable sources or if they are just Twitter people. Trying to throw darts and get get clicks. Have you seen the people that claim that Brady likes Kevin O'Connell.
Speaker 2: I've seen that. I've also seen circle this.
Speaker 8: That like would be willing to find a way to get Kevin O'Connell to Las Vegas.
Speaker 7: That ooh abit habit press the button? I was blaming somebody else, not you not good at this job.
Speaker 2: That's pretty cool if Brady thinks you were that good.
Speaker 8: And obviously they were teammates for a hot second as well, but like that must have been that.
Speaker 3: It wasn't like he did rivalry zaccurate, It.
Speaker 2: Was a hot second. If it's time, I figure I.
Speaker 3: Go, then go now before we lose our defensive coordinator, you know what I mean?
Speaker 7: Yeah, I think he's the other He's the favorite for that job, Brian Flores is. And then they're going to bring in Dable to run the offense and have it be just like it was in New England.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Man, that'd be a a tough place to go coach football, isn't it?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Guys, For the last time curfew was at eleven? When was the last time a head coach was moved?
Speaker 2: Though?
Speaker 8: Like what but What would it if if the Vikings traded Kevin O'Connell to the Raiders.
Speaker 7: What kind of hall would we get back? I think it's a couple first round picks. Yeah, I think it hasked to be right.
Speaker 2: No way, that's already no way.
Speaker 8: No, I don't think the Vikings would do that, But I don't. I mean, the Raiders have the number one pick. They wouldn't send the number one pick for a coach. No, because they need a future more than they need a coach.
Speaker 2: Of course.
Speaker 7: Don Shulin nineteen seventy went from the Colts of the Dolphins for a first round pick.
Speaker 2: Yep. Don Shelby, Yeah, Don Shelby.
Speaker 7: Parcels went from the Patriots to the Jets for multiple picks.
Speaker 3: Yep.
Speaker 7: Sean Payton but whole eyes went from the Saints and the Broncos for first and second round picks. Walter Payton though, just for fun. Yeah, let's just say the Raiders were willing to part. They love Tom Brady loves Kevin O'Connell so much, actually does like him in the circle may do you like me? Yes or no? And he is willing to part with the number one overall pick. If you're the Vikings. Do you say yes, yeah, absolutely, yes.
Speaker 3: You say I mean I love KOs you do?
Speaker 7: And then you put Brian Florence's the head coach coach or you hire Kevin Stefanski or both?
Speaker 8: Does it have to be this year? Because do we like Mendoza that much? I don't know if I do. I think yeah, yeah.
Speaker 7: You could then hold it hostage and trade it, though there's all kinds of options at the number one overall pick Corlis.
Speaker 3: Yeah understand, now, Corey, I guess I get it.
Speaker 7: You hold it hostage. Yeah, just don't pick it. Don't take anybody.
Speaker 2: Well, they already tried that. Yeah, we did that, worked out.
Speaker 3: We're not starting this draft until we're.
Speaker 2: A good night, an easy way to get.
Speaker 3: Into next week.
Speaker 9: It is the funniest thing when you have, like the team knows that they're picking first for all those months and then on the clock fifteen minutes, what then they take fourteen of it?
Speaker 2: Yes, come on.
Speaker 7: It's the draft should start with the first pick with how impatient you are?
Speaker 2: You would be a terrible hostage. Yeah, well you'd be a terrible lover.
Speaker 3: I think you're both right.
Speaker 7: We might wait, I'd be a terrible lover in general or during a hostage situation?
Speaker 2: Is there love making a hostage situation? Not standard Onesckholm syndrome? Baby, look it up? No more of what really matters after this? This is the power Triple.
Speaker 7: The heat is on as the Timberwolves get ready to battle with Miami Tonight. Tip off is at seven o'clock. Catch every shot, every dunk, and every job dropping play.
Speaker 9: All season long with Timberwolves. iHeartRadio, Nick, come on, man?
Speaker 3: Oh you ripping?
Speaker 2: Nick Madden?
Speaker 4: Wow?
Speaker 2: I don't. Why can't they be coming up here? Why can't there be like rim Rocky now here we go here?
Speaker 7: We go here, every goal, every save, every game changing moment right here on your home for a wild hockey kfe.
Speaker 2: What's wrong with That's wrong with that?
Speaker 3: What did he do to you?
Speaker 2: Probably had a I write it anyway?
Speaker 8: Oh wait, we can't because this is so guaranteed human that I don't know if you knew this, John Bonus, understand we are we don't use AI here at iHeart Radio about meat sush Robot's permanently.
Speaker 2: Who took him? The salespeople take and brought him home from an I Heeart flips to AI. What do you do with it.
Speaker 8: They'll break, don't worry about it. Yeah, let's just say programmed it.
Speaker 3: Oh, what's the title? Round two? The Final Battle or the end of the world.
Speaker 2: Is that one of them? Okay, Armageddon?
Speaker 3: That's it?
Speaker 2: Great film. Never saw number two. That's great.
Speaker 3: I built dedicated to gambling because.
Speaker 2: You know, great film. Amazing, one of the best movies of all time.
Speaker 3: A narrative involving children's objects, toy story.
Speaker 2: You're good, your mom's good.
Speaker 8: Your mom is good as always a compliment. You had a great mother. You still do have a great mother. What's your grandmother? Never took another lover, so she wasn't the best.
Speaker 3: She loved spoons though. She also was a liar, though because she definitely took more lovers.
Speaker 2: I don't think she did.
Speaker 7: You don't have hinder Hindenburg silverware and just stay after it.
Speaker 2: I heard she had the lips of an angel.
Speaker 3: She does.
Speaker 2: God before.
Speaker 7: Just because it's your birthday doesn't mean you can say gross things.
Speaker 3: A male associated with precipitation and number five the primary aircraft of.
Speaker 2: A great film.
Speaker 8: Sorry, shit, Harrison Ford, Right, that's right, Harrison Porson Ford.
Speaker 7: Yeah, great shoe, well said, He's a pilot too, isn't he? Oh, Harrison Ford?
Speaker 8: Yes, sure, hell is bud Gopher basketball hosts number nineteen.
Speaker 2: Iowa. I believe that's tonight, is it not?
Speaker 3: Yea II?
Speaker 2: That's correct?
Speaker 4: Seven?
Speaker 2: Hy you going no?
Speaker 8: But Iowa tonight seven o'clock, number nineteen. They are in town, Minnesota beat Northwestern on Saturday.
Speaker 2: The Gophers are nine and five. They are two and one in the Big Ten. What really matters, though, is this You.
Speaker 3: Get that right? It was on this date in what year do you guys think it was believed that Joan of Arc was born. Let's go so dangerous she had to be burned at the steak.
Speaker 2: Let's go fourteen ten.
Speaker 4: Ten.
Speaker 3: That's close. I was going to get fourteen o eight.
Speaker 2: I was going to go fourteen oh five twelve. Okay, we'll take that.
Speaker 7: Wow, eighteen forty, eighteen forty, right after the period.
Speaker 9: I would have guessed year one.
Speaker 3: Okay, wait, on this date, that's what they say.
Speaker 2: You share a birthday with Joan of Arc.
Speaker 3: That's right.
Speaker 2: Oh, just a couple of groundbreaking.
Speaker 3: Her name is Jonah Oh. She was born in fourteen twelve, only lived nineteen years before getting a real good tan yikes, oh Roman Catholic saint, national hero, a pivotal role in the One Hundred Years War. Born Jacques d'Arc and Isabelle Rome's daughter and a small town time of birth, the English and their allies controlled much of France, including Powery, Borda and Reims. Joan claimed that she received divine instruction at the age at thirteen in her father's garden when Saints Michael, Catherine Margaret Jesus Oh Wow, too Wow told her to drive the English out of the country. She said, the cars haven't been invented yet.
Speaker 2: Though.
Speaker 3: At age sixteen, she correctly predicted the outcome of a battle to a French commander and he said, well, you must be the real deal. She became a leader, and then she became barbecue.
Speaker 8: It didn't take much back then to impress people, because really there's two ways a battle can go, and she had a fifty shot and somehow they're like, dang, how'd you see that one coming? You should lead us. I predicted that battle would go our way.
Speaker 3: She was illiterate.
Speaker 11: Oh right this way, young lady.
Speaker 3: It's a good thing. They told her what her role was going to be.
Speaker 14: Right.
Speaker 3: The ten Commanders wouldn't have done a thing for her.
Speaker 2: Well yeah, wow.
Speaker 3: McDonald's name the mcribb after her.
Speaker 2: Is that right? I didn't know that.
Speaker 8: The Golden Arches is also after her, the Joan of Arches.
Speaker 7: So McDonald's based their restaurant off some lady who predicted war.
Speaker 2: They dislike illiterate people more than that. There a lot in honor of Joan of Arc. Wow. Thanks.
Speaker 7: They predicted the French defeat in the Battle of ro Ray. French word four hundred casualty favorites in that one?
Speaker 2: Who bet on it? Powered your bets?
Speaker 7: Oh he's old, no better anything?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah.
Speaker 3: The Catholic Church canonized her in nineteen twenty. She'd been dead for five hundred years. That seems like a lot.
Speaker 2: What does that mean.
Speaker 3: That's when they shoot a cannon at you.
Speaker 2: Yep, just to make sure you're dead. They dug her up and then shot a cannon at you.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 2: That poor lady, she's been through a lot.
Speaker 7: Restitution, man, You got to make sure she pays for her You don't know she was into that.
Speaker 2: What do you think it means? What does one mean? Canonies? Probably like they make you like a saint or something.
Speaker 3: That's right, nailed it. I'll tell you this man. Thanks if you had me tied Chris Hi, buddy, Yeah, I should have known coming, but your mother was good. Thank you, You're welcome. I don't care what it is you want me to say that I did. If you've got me tied to a piece of wood and you say you go burn me, I'm going to admit it. Yeah, there's not a thing I won't say that I did. Not a thing.
Speaker 2: It's real.
Speaker 7: I'm snitching on my grandma at that point, my grandma jaywalk last week, bro, Like my family used to download illegal music off LimeWire?
Speaker 2: What else do you want to know?
Speaker 14: Matter?
Speaker 3: What do you need me to say? Just don't burn me LimeWire?
Speaker 7: That was the best slowly killing your family's computer for.
Speaker 2: The fifty cent CD. You got to see Li say, oh yeah, even what you don't want to see saying I was trying to download Tuba. Yeah, what's this? OCHI Mudbone MP three? Hey Core, Yes, sir.
Speaker 3: It was on the day in what year do you think? Wheel of Fortune Premier?
Speaker 2: I saw it in the problem.
Speaker 3: Isn't that something?
Speaker 2: Yep?
Speaker 3: Nineteen seventy five. I didn't know that long ago. Yeah, I didn't know that because Chuck Woolery was the host first.
Speaker 8: We've talked about this that Sajax started, like, I don't know a handful of years later, and then his obviously been the host until Seacrest took over last year, which is awesome because he's a fellow iHeart Media employee.
Speaker 2: So we're all teammates. You guys encouraged him, said some nice.
Speaker 7: Tried to email, but his email was not in the company directory.
Speaker 2: A teammates wishing him the best of luck.
Speaker 8: Yeah, eighty one, eighty one still a hell of a run, Yeah, eighty one until last year.
Speaker 2: Yeah, a lot of money.
Speaker 3: Brust.
Speaker 7: I freaking love Wheel of Fortune. Yeah, you watch its fantastic.
Speaker 8: I don't know why it was on, but one of the days over Christmas break, I almost this is how pathetic I am.
Speaker 3: I'm pathetic in a lot of ways.
Speaker 8: This is one of the ways John Bonus, I almost rewound.
Speaker 7: The price is right on DVR. Oh helly to film.
Speaker 8: It to show you guys how pissed I was. Because there's Drew Carry up there and uh.
Speaker 2: Four people.
Speaker 7: First guy says six hundred dollars, the second lady. Second lady says five ninety nine, and I wanted to throw a brick through a goddamn window.
Speaker 2: I'm like, God, I hate people.
Speaker 7: Why the first guy guess is six hundred, she goes five ninety nine, third guy says one thousand dollars. The fourth person says a dollar, and the bell goes off that somebody has.
Speaker 2: The price exactly right.
Speaker 8: And I said to myself, if the lady that said five ninety nine has the right answer, I'm going to drive off a bridge.
Speaker 2: And as sure as us, she was correct.
Speaker 8: So she gave herself a one dollar window and drilled it.
Speaker 3: That's unbelievable, that's incredible.
Speaker 7: It's also stupid, as he I mean, it's the only way that it's possible. But like if you, I mean, I still don't even think she should get rewarded because dumb, as I said, how can you give yourself a one dollar window and get rewarded for it? That's I was so mad at And what five hundred dollars? So she gets I don't know what it is anymore.
Speaker 8: It's a good point used to be used to be the way, and if Bob Barker would have it, it is like coat pocket and just hand it out in cash.
Speaker 2: I think they still do that.
Speaker 7: Man, God, I was mad you're still stealing.
Speaker 2: It ruined my whole day.
Speaker 7: It threw me off the rest of the day.
Speaker 2: The news is next, Marty Gellner is here. This is the power to a morning show, A