Speaker 1: War of the Roses on Interns Johnny Good Morning Show.
Speaker 2: You are with somebody you think they could be the love of your life, but then things start popping out of the make it go? Is there someone else? We try to get the answer for you, Dan good.
Speaker 3: Morning, Morning, morning girls.
Speaker 2: Hey man, So let's get into this. You've been dating Sarah for how long?
Speaker 3: We've been dating for seven months?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 2: And the reason we're doing War of the Roses. I mean, everything in the relationship has been fine. However, you've been a little bit suspicious of her relationship with a coworker.
Speaker 1: Is that fair?
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's fair.
Speaker 1: Okay, So what's been going on with say coworker.
Speaker 4: It's just like it's highly suspicious. I mean it's her work husband. You know, she calls them that, and I mean I've known about him.
Speaker 3: She talks about him and stuff like that, and it doesn't bother me, like you know.
Speaker 4: But it's starting to a little bit because like he texts her a lot, they get lunch together, he drunk.
Speaker 3: Face times her sometimes getting kind of weird.
Speaker 2: It's the question, how do we know he's drunk on face imls?
Speaker 1: She answers, Yeah, Well that's the thing.
Speaker 3: She answers, and it so like it got it got really weird. Backreck here a little bit, she got really weird. Like the Christmas party, he was being weird and he was a little buzzed up, and.
Speaker 4: He's telling me, acting kind of like a jealous accent, don't mess this up. You know, she's so great, she's so great, Like, you.
Speaker 3: Don't mess up.
Speaker 2: That was at her work Christmas party, right, so you're invited to that. He decides to kind of almost like read you, like the riot act, like if you if you break your heart, I'll have to step in like that kind of weird.
Speaker 1: Yes, okay, so uncomfortable.
Speaker 4: And then like the then the at texts start coming and then you know, launch and then yeah, so I guess face timed him back recently.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's weird when he was drunk.
Speaker 4: Okay, and she said, oh, he's just having a hard time.
Speaker 2: He's just drunk, okay. And so I guess Dan, why I want to try to clarify it again. You mentioned not jealous. Guy, you don't quite care if your girlfriend has friends of work. It's more so the fact that this is clearly spilled to outside of work. I mean her face timing him back. And this is if I'm reading the email correctly. You woke up to this so like she was in a different room.
Speaker 5: I was about to ask if she was answered it next to you, I'd be like, Okay, that's not as bad.
Speaker 2: But to wake up in their facetiming each other, that's that's bizarre.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it was.
Speaker 4: It was.
Speaker 3: You know, it's kind of weird.
Speaker 1: Okay, weird. And then see a big question, do you know how long they've been working together?
Speaker 4: A while?
Speaker 2: Do you know if they ever I know you don't want to think about this, but were they ever romantically involved?
Speaker 3: Good question. I've never really asked that question.
Speaker 2: Okay, I guess because, like you not, he's trust her. You assume that she offered up like hey just see no, but she never has. So here you are is being a trusting guy. But now it's like kind of piling.
Speaker 5: Up a little bit, like all the time outside of work, that's kind of a boundaries.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So let's do this, Dan and Seth calling from the flower shop. Let's call from our country morning show alter ego the Morning Bowl Ride. We'll play around of last person seeing naked and try to get the answers for you that way, Okay, one of the roses on internshown in your morning show, Dan, Let me recap this quick. So you and Sarah have been together about seven months. Everything's been good somewhat in the relationship. However, there have been some issues with her coworker that she has I guess had a couple of years.
Speaker 1: Coworker text her all hours of the night.
Speaker 2: He also will call her a FaceTime or a drunk which we know he's drunk because she'll answered the face time, which that to me is also odd. You mentioned at the work holiday party, you went there and he almost acted as if he was a jealous ex who was like giving you advice of like, oh, you.
Speaker 1: Better not ruin this.
Speaker 2: She's a nice girl, almost like that kind of like letting you know that he is.
Speaker 1: In orbit, I guess if you could say.
Speaker 2: But maybe the biggest red flag was he recently woke up middle night to find her on the FaceTime with him and he seemed to be drunk. You asked her about it, she said, Oh, he's just having a hard time. That's kind of where we're at right.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 1: I don't I hate to pour a salt in the wound, but what is your gut.
Speaker 7: Telling you, I mean, especially right now with like the recap and like just talking about it, my gut isn't feeling good.
Speaker 1: No, for sure.
Speaker 2: One more question real quick, So if you can try think back at the work holiday party, did any of the other coworkers act odd around you guys, like, oh my god, like that's.
Speaker 1: So crazy that Sarah has you know, boyfriend?
Speaker 2: Yeah, And meanwhile this guy's here too, or is it maybe you don't remember it being odd.
Speaker 3: I don't. I don't know. I might not have been paying close enough attention. I'm not sure got.
Speaker 1: You, Okay.
Speaker 5: I have been probably just so focused on him but being all weird.
Speaker 1: Yes, sir, So let's do this, Dan.
Speaker 2: We're gonna call Sarah from our country morning show altere you go the morning ball ride. We'll play the secret slation chamber, last person to see her naked, will try to get her answered that way and figure out when on Okay, all right, okay, and just so h read email.
Speaker 1: The coworker's name is Jacob. Is that correct?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Sounds like a douche.
Speaker 6: My god, Hello high conference, Sarah.
Speaker 1: Please hi, this is Sarah.
Speaker 2: Hey, Sarah's tumblief in the Morning Bowl right, can put you in on hood real quick. The show wants talk to in the air.
Speaker 4: Excuse me?
Speaker 2: What was perfect on one second? Coming up inside and give you something warm for not tim my left in.
Speaker 5: I'm sheying, I'm getting you in, getting you in where Shelby l anywhere you want to go?
Speaker 1: All that really like a double why back there? You know I'm saying that. I mean, yeah, y, you get it, y, I get whole.
Speaker 2: Family trees right inside there, my goodness to her left is Clara the.
Speaker 1: Phone I had.
Speaker 2: This is this Sarah on the phone. Yeah, Sarah, welcome to the Morning Bowl ride. You can play with riding bowls and steers and things.
Speaker 1: I mean, I've never done it, but I've seen it.
Speaker 2: Look if that gives you something to cattal on. Now, Sarah, this is very special. We got somebody in our Siaret slashship.
Speaker 3: Sarah.
Speaker 1: The reason I see grass last chamber.
Speaker 2: They told us you are the last person to have seen them, neked to see them twigs and berries, to see their grapes and stem. And now, Sarah, if you can tell us who this person isn't secrets lay chamber, You and this person an all expense paid cruise. Is Jamaica beautiful to time? You're beautiful any time you're not?
Speaker 3: Sarah?
Speaker 1: The real quick? How lovely is Jamaica sound on your skin?
Speaker 3: I mean it's real cold right now?
Speaker 2: Is you and your lover nice Jamaica? Son out there getting that viamin d You know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Girl? Now, Sarah, do you have an idea? Who might been there? Sea Grass, last chamber? The last person see your river and mountains? Girl? You got this? If I just say the name of the last person you saw me naked, I'm gonna get a whole cruise.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you and that person it's the last this and says it's you. Okay, so last person. I'm gonna put the microphone my bosoms.
Speaker 1: Last person did that too? You know what I'm saying? Okay, did you feel that on the cot? Yeah? You mow bot and son of a gun on the cat three? Sarah?
Speaker 7: One?
Speaker 1: Who is it is? Jacob?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 1: Jacob? Is that you?
Speaker 4: What the you?
Speaker 3: Howare no?
Speaker 1: BET's you are a whole ass though?
Speaker 2: Uh? Sarah, my name is intern John. That's Sauce Rose. That is your boyfriend Dan. We got questions, hope you got answers. Why would your coworker see you naked?
Speaker 1: No, okay, that's not it's not like that. It is like that.
Speaker 2: Because I I raped my boobs against the microphone and you said you got excited?
Speaker 1: Said, oh like that? You said, could be I listen? I mean there were the crews on the line.
Speaker 3: I was.
Speaker 1: But it was with Jacob.
Speaker 3: It was that like I had a wardrobe malfunction and he had to help me.
Speaker 1: Where Yeah, at work he got naked.
Speaker 3: Mouth function where he saw you naked? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Why was he naked? Toill? No, he wasn't naked. You said saw only you were, Okay, so why are you get worse? That's not what we said. We said you both saw each other naked. But also, what kind of wardrobe malfunction would get you naked? Less? A giant vacuum stuck on your clothes?
Speaker 3: Off?
Speaker 1: You have tearway pants, you playing with the bowls? What happened?
Speaker 5: And why is your male co worker seeing you naked? If you have a clothing and malfunction, why don't you just like.
Speaker 2: Ask Well, let's start with the first question. How did the mouth function happen?
Speaker 6: Yes, well, the zipper on the back of my dress separated.
Speaker 1: From the dress, totally use it.
Speaker 6: Take a letter a right, no, so like he took the dress and like stapled the back.
Speaker 1: But then, so, why are you getting naked?
Speaker 2: Zipper came down and you got naked because you weren't wearing any underwear.
Speaker 1: And so he stapled the dress. Yes, yeah, he had to take the whole thing.
Speaker 4: Just spell down to your ankles.
Speaker 3: Huh. I hate.
Speaker 5: I hate when I had to take the dress. That's why I keep a backup belt, a back of zipper fixer.
Speaker 2: So, so you since there, I believe you. So you you have WARS malfunction. You got get naked. And then Jacob, being a gentleman he is clearly got naked, gave you his.
Speaker 1: Clothes to help you. Well I didn't, well, I didn't think that the that.
Speaker 3: Your life?
Speaker 7: Oh my woor of the roseses cretacked and possibly edited to broadcasts with permission granted from all participates.
Speaker 1: One more roses go to y MS radio dot com. War are the Roses on interns down in your morning show?
Speaker 2: Would love to hear your thoughts nine to nine, three three eight to text in Silver Spring, Melissa, second morning, Hey he heard more of the roses? Girl, What do you want to say.
Speaker 3: I just want to say that the bull Ride is the greatest thing ever.
Speaker 1: Thank you so much for listening. To have a great day.
Speaker 2: You too, and everything celebrities Sauce has or entertainment of port coming next?
Speaker 1: What you got for us?
Speaker 5: Why are we talking about the Spear coming to National Harbor?
Speaker 1: Plus your pitbull tickets?
Speaker 5: Hey on intern John in your morning shows True at iHeartRadio.