Speaker 1: I'm stirling back with Donna. D let me can I before we go anywhere? I want to help people out. I want to help you. Got to turn the mic on though the period, Donald quick one, just anyone?
Speaker 2: Oh okay, I'm like, why are these all scrambled?
Speaker 1: That's ever happened to me before? Wow, it's been a while. I know, I know. Now I'm on that side of the board.
Speaker 2: Sometimes that's right. It gets confusing. So I'm coming down seventy one.
Speaker 1: I get off here Montgomery Road because we're on Montgomery Road just down from Kenwood Town Center for those that are uninitiated. Clearly there are some uninitiated drivers come November towards Thanksgiving into the holiday season. The exit here which they updated probably ten years ago, five years ago, somewhere in there. So now when you come up to the light, there are four lanes yes to go left, to go right towards Kenwood Town Center at least a half mile on seventy one north backed up from the Montgomery Road exit. Be sitting there now going holy crap, what the hell is going on? I'm gonna tell you the second lane to go right is likely barren right now, and everyone else is they're going to the mall right, and they're all lined up on that far right side, which then keeps everyone like us trying to go left if you're coming and go in the other direction. So I'm gonna do people with solid go around the crowd, yes, and then go to that other lane. There are four lanes, two right, two left. It's ridiculous. And it will be this way all the way through Christmas and then the return season. Yes, I'm just trying to so that's through January too. It is the problem.
Speaker 2: The reason why everyone gets in the far right is because you can turn on red.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's why they do it. Everybody's used to it.
Speaker 2: But yeah, getting the set, getting the way from the curb on the right, you can still get into the Kenwood Town Center.
Speaker 1: It's simple. It's easy. Yes, even I figured it out. I mean, you know, I mean, seriously, it's unbelievable. Thanksgiving is here, and I'm thankful. I just want to I'm grateful you're here. I'm grateful the holidays of arrived. I'm grateful to the government's back to work. I am not so happy. You see, lost last night to those Louisville basketball Cardinals in town at the Heritage Bank Center. And what about this twenty two thousand fluss at pay Corps last night. It's a pretty big high school game. I mean, Shane X beats Elder and by the way, Sean McMahon, who's producing for US, mister McMahon was wearing his elder here yesterday. I know that he's somewhat downtrodden on this, but there is no shame in losing that game. But what an amazing turnout for that.
Speaker 2: I mean, well, even Dave Portnoy is in town for this game because they're calling from Barspools Barstool Sports and my inability to speak for Barstool Sports, and you know, he came in for this high school game, stopped and had a little Skyline chili which.
Speaker 1: Was really cute. I hate it. Every week he talked to him.
Speaker 2: Well, he had the spaghetti three way, I think because he had chili and cheese and oh and then he had the you know, the Times or the Oyster crashers on top and talked about how nice everybody was since Skyline till he posted a big video I posted on my Facebook page and he's here like a week prior. He was talking about because you know, I love his pizza reviews. I absolutely loved Dave port and his pizza reviews. So he'd never done a pizza review in Cincinnati. I don't think i've seen it yet. I may have missed it because I've been busy today, but I haven't seen a a pizza review from Cincinnati yet.
Speaker 1: Someone sent me this is how this is just weird. So I don't know Portnoy, I know of him. Someone sent me a photo of a pizza place. I'm trying to think of what it was, Saint something pizza and was it me because I said something? I don't think so, but it could have been you. But either way, he did find a pizza place. There's a lot of great I mean, Cincinnati is a great pizza city, a great pizza town. The Tri State is a lot of mom and pop, small neighborhood pizza places that actually your big than the neighborhood in many cases. Yes, I mean it's and I've lived places where it was all chains, and there's some good chains too, But don't get me wrong, Cincinnati's big, big pizza and so good for him.
Speaker 2: Well they have a New Haven place because that's what he loves. The new new Haven style. That's where I'm from, new Haven, New Haven, Connecticut. So new Haven, Connecticut is the capital of the pizza place.
Speaker 1: Thought it was Mystic Pizza that was in Connecticut too.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, that was in Mystic Connecticut. I think it's Mystic Connecticut somewhere around there. But yes, So New Haven has places like Sally's and Peppies. And you know, if you've ever watched Dave Port and I do a piece of review, it is it's got a good undercarriage. You know, there's zero flop. That's what New Haven is. It's real, super thin. And and this place that I'm just trying to find it, I was here the other day. Oh it's uh. Anything that has like a beats, right, a pizza a p I z z A. It is called a beast. Anything that has like Sally's of beats or modern beats, it's gonna be somewhere in the New Haven. In the New Haven areas of pizza. There are a ton of varieties. And I mean there's New York style pizza. You talk to Chicago people there that way. Detroit has a certain type of pizza.
Speaker 1: Bar pizza.
Speaker 2: But he loves bar pizza too, I mean, I think New Haven has the best New York City has has a.
Speaker 1: Really I used to think there was only one race famous raised pizza in New York. Like first time I went there, I was.
Speaker 2: Like, I found the best pizza ever by the flight and then they're like, what was that bleaker?
Speaker 1: That's amazing, Joseph Like ras. I met a buddy of mine who lives there, and he's like, how many rays do you think there are? I'm like, I don't know. There's probably a lot of rays that goes. It's not all good. I'm like, okay, sorry, buddy.
Speaker 2: Oh remember on on the Office when Michael Scott was going to New York and he goes going to my favorite pizza place and.
Speaker 1: It was Barrows. But you can get like driving like a turn what do you call it? Like a through ways and all those out type of like private highways and stuff up towards the Northeast. Because sometimes you're driving and you're trapped and you're like, oh, this is it. This is all because you can't get off, they charge you like eighty two dollars in a kidney. I mean, I like to be able to dry for free, you know what I mean, it's bad enough just to get get insurance and cars and gas and everything else.
Speaker 2: You know, I can tell it has been a long time since we've been on air together because we both are like that could be the fact I've had like ten cups of coffee. No, oh god, I think this is forty ounces and you've had that whole thing. Oh my gosh.
Speaker 1: Almost. But it was a lot of ice because I double brew it, right, it's double strength, and then I put it over ice with a little bit of cinnamon, a little bit of sugar, and yeah, I've had almost all of that. Can I say hi to some peeps?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 3: Is this?
Speaker 4: What?
Speaker 1: Do have birthdays now?
Speaker 3: Too?
Speaker 1: You're gonna do some start selling like old shoes and socks on the radio. Yeah, go ahead, do a shout out, do a birthday, just do it. This is where we are now. I have not done a shout out. You're like, I'm coming in. I'm like, great, I love it. When Donna's here.
Speaker 2: Donna's like just.
Speaker 1: Great.
Speaker 2: Well, you know my twink Claire. She's she's with her boyfriend Willie, who I love. They're the cutest co No, not this that Willie, but another way. Yeah, yeah, we all have. We all have WILLI but no, that's not true anyway. They're down at Pony in over the Rhine. So Over the Rhine is super fun and if you haven't spent time there, oh my gosh, it's so fun. So they're all at Ponies, and I like Polar and Quart Street Kitchen, in fact, Court Street Kitchen one like best restaurant in Ohio or at least in Cincinnati. It was a it's a really great restaurant in Over the Rhine in Quart Street Kitchen. But like people need to go down there and have like a fun tour there because Over the Rhine has some really fun places to go.
Speaker 1: They do. I know that a lot of stuff in the news has some people share, but I mean, think think about this weekend here, not even just sports, but it's in general. All right. So last night Louisville Cardinals, you see basketball Bearcats. I didn't go UC's way. It was a seventy four to sixty four loss. That was last night. You had Saint x an Elder in twenty two thousand plus at pay Corps High school football Ohio like playoffs. You had another huge game which was Trotwood and Anderson and Anderson I think hammered them. So the Rams went back home to Trotwood in a great year for them too. But you know, they're not playing on tonight football tonight. And here's another thing. Everyone now calls it nip at night because they're playing in prime time at Knippert State. Yeah right, Yeah, years ago, I had a visit from a suit who got in a call from someone in the administration. You see at the time when I was at Channel Z before kiss which is old news to everybody. I mean, it was like what their kids and that are twenty years old, so it's no point for me mentioning that, right, you know, A different times, different time. Yeah, it was a great station, the loved in and Kisses great too. So but I said, you know, at the nip U sees playing tonight against whoever it was they were like in the American Conference or who, I don't know. They were playing, like I don't know, some high school team or some at the time anyway, and they were like, you shouldn't say the NIP And I'm like, you know, I got in trouble when I was going to write State because they had had the Nutter Center, and I said, I called it the nut and the nuthouse, and then the president of the university sent an underling in a suit to come down to the radio station my nineteen year old self to tell me that that was not acceptable and it was insensitive to the mentally disabled or challenged or whatever else. And the Nutter Center family, the Nutters who were whoever E. J. Nutter, I don't know. They didn't give me any money, so it doesn't matter to me. Gave a bunch of money for the naming rights, and they thought it was inappropriate that I should say Nutter Center instead the nut. Now all comes full circle. Nip at Night is talked about on network TV and across the try state is being okay?
Speaker 2: And do they not know how far ahead of the game you are? I just don't get how they're not on the sterling train.
Speaker 1: It's unbelievable, it is. And the other thing that, yes, yes, it is. And here's the worst part. There is no line at the bank for being ahead at the curve. There is no direct deposit coming to me for coming up.
Speaker 2: It's not even fair, it's not And let's.
Speaker 1: Let's move on. So that's not all that's going on. So yes, a football Bear couch tonight, right, they got b y U, huge match up, Big twelve action here on the Big one, seven hundred to win this. Yeah, you'll hear Dan Hord who worked last night. It was with Terry Nelson. He will obviously be with Tony Pike and Mowegar tonight. Then tomorrow he's got Bengals action, the Bengals and the Patriots at one o'clock. And you think, well, holy crap, Sterling, is that not enough? Donn a d No, it's not.
Speaker 2: Because it's Cincinnati, that's Miami, FCC Cincinnati and entermind AMMI and the MLS playoffs getting it on tomorrow and the next leg of this playoff action at TQL on the pitch.
Speaker 1: I think it's a five o'clock kick. So you got Bengals tomorrow, you got f C Cincinnati, America got us this afternoon, and that doesn't include last night was Trey and the statio from Fish at the Brady, Eric Abadoo at the Brady night and then us here hanging out and I mean, let's talk about it. I mean that right there a pretty big tab is it is?
Speaker 2: I had this one guy ask me how Cincinnati was because he's thinking of moving here.
Speaker 1: What's to tell him?
Speaker 2: What do you what do you want me to tell you? It's such a great city. I walked in a ton of cities in this country. We both have, and my sister and I both and we were back here. Rhino and I talked about this all the time, because if you've lived in Cincinnati, you know how cool of a city it is.
Speaker 1: Yes, it's ridiculous and people, it just raws you back in. It could be the Skyline, it could be the Greaters, it could be the Big One. I don't know. It's all of it. And I've worked here longer than anywhere I've ever worked in my entire life, thirteen years going on thirteen now, and then started years ago when I was doing the music radio because Willie and everybody, they were like, you talk too much for the FM. Come to the AM, come to the light side, get out of the dark, and come to the death Star. So here we are, and you're here. We're together. Yay.
Speaker 2: It is not everything to be grateful for before Thanksgiving. Everybody's in a pretty good mood, right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think, I mean, I feel good. I feel good.
Speaker 2: It would be the fact that I've had like almost like intravenous caffeine. So far to all those of us that work, you know, forty hours a week other than this job, you get Wednesday and Thursday off next week, and most often everyone takes that Friday after Thanksgiving, so it's a very short work week. For Monday and Tuesday, there's a lot of fun sports in Cincinnati. Everybody's shopping and gets together for friendsgiving.
Speaker 1: You do your lights, I haven't done my life. Mean to be really your thought. My neighbor was up there on a ladder and all I could picture again it goes back to Willie in the call that became famous with him help me get off the roof. My neighbor's like, hey man, I'm like, don't wave and turn around at me. As I'm driving out of the driveway, Man, speak to the light. You're high on the lights. That's all I could. I could just see him take a fall and I'm like, now I gotta deal with this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, no, I haven't. I wanted to get that done, but I will this. I will tomorrow when I have a full day off.
Speaker 1: Oh are yeah, yeah, I'm not touching it. There's football.
Speaker 2: There's good for you, like that's a sports day. You could till we got a Honka bush. It's up all year. It's just a matter of the lights because the Christmas tree, which that's an old story, right. Yeah, we got a Cincinnati Animal Care. Gonna join u a little bit later. So speaking of like holidays and Thanksgiving and Christmas and Black Friday, so we'll talk about that. You've got yourself a foster puppy. I do wild one, wild Man. He's super cute. He's not even a year old. Has he gotten you yet? Are you gonna? You're gonna. I'm talking to the co foster to see if she'll help me, because you know, I travel a lot, and I texted her and said, listen, I can't do this alone. I'm looking to foster to adopt him because he's so ridiculously cute.
Speaker 1: He folds up like a long shop You texted me and sent me a picture he had this. Shoot, he's like a pretty big head, beautiful dog. Yeah, he's got this big brickhead. The smile was ear to ear and he's folded up like a long chair on.
Speaker 2: Forty one pounds and his head must weigh twenty of it. Yeah, he's he is adorable.
Speaker 1: I mean, he's a.
Speaker 2: Topic, he's a good he's a good he's a good puppy too, Believe it or not. You gotta wear him out. You gotta wear him out. Yes, exactly. I'm so glad you have them on. I did not know you were going to have them on today.
Speaker 1: I'm always working. I'll even be here on Thanksgivings. Everybody's going to everybody's houses. I'll be here slipping away because I care, because I'm a people person. Ah. Now do you make me feel better? Well, I'm you know where I'll be. You can show up or not. You can call it what time? What time are you for I think? Or full on Beadngles coverage starts, so we'll talk Bengals, we'll get we'll talk food and everything. He'll be here from nuon to two. Maybe maybe don't put yourself out there then, you know what I mean. Yeah, don't do that. I mean I don't want to do that to you. We have to stop. We have commerce to take care of. Uh and you know Ai. By the way, we're going to talk about some AI. You like Elon Musk.
Speaker 2: I have a love hate with Elon, always have. There's so many good things about him, and then he drives me not some things too, But I just didn't Ai webinar, And there's lots of great things to talk about with Ai.
Speaker 1: You're smart, he's smart. Uh, He's got a lot of dough and he has a vision for the future that I I I'm not I know enough to know, I don't know enough. But when we come back, we'll talk about what he sees the future of this country and arguably the world with AI in the next decade to two and how things may change. And I think he might be crazy. I think he might be insane. No, no, he is kind of a little bit you need to be to be that brilliant. Yeah, so we appreciate you being along. It's a beautiful Saturday afternoon, football, bear Cats later, the lovely the talent of the well informed Donnade Here, mister McMahon keeping us in line. News coming up in eight minutes or so. It's a Saturday Stirling Donnade, Nation Station seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 5: Listening to a man's skinny dippin' a pond isn't funny Listening to him as he discovers the pond is full of snapping turtles. Who is funny? Eddie and Rocky are also funny. So when you think of a man getting his bit snawed by a snapper, think of Eddie and Rocky.
Speaker 1: Eddie and Rocky. Monday afternoon at three on seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 6: Seventeen million veterans have served our country since two thousand and one. More than one hundred and fifty thousand veterans have died by suicide.
Speaker 2: I check my apple, can be might have lived phone. That's what I do.
Speaker 1: We all have to bake out and you don't have to do it, even if you're sitting on seventy one trying to figure out why there's such a line to get onto Montgomery Road. It's not Christmas week yet. Calm down, people, there's four lanes there. I'm sorry. I have been dealing with this for so long, and I am as I know it's people that aren't familiar. I'm just trying to help. There's four lanes to go right, to go left. You don't have to go a mile back in traffic waiting.
Speaker 2: It can go up and get into the second lane from the curb.
Speaker 1: But don't just don't get all froggy and try to get out of the long line, quickly yanking it to the left, and then go around watch that other lane, because I have seen people who thought it was a wise move, and then they end up waiting a lot longer because they have to get a wrecker, and then there's police report file. Don't be them. I digress, all right. Fifty four to day, some sunshine more tomorrow for a Bengals football and FC Cincinnati getting it on, respectively, one down by the river with a one o'clock kickoff, and of course the Bengals look to beat the patch FC Cincinnati within her my MINADAMMI fifty seven sunny Sunday, fifty seven Monday, close to sixty on Tuesday.
Speaker 3: I like this.
Speaker 1: You know Thanksgiving is coming. It's fifty four hour your severe weather station seven hour WLW Thanksgiving. There's been snow in my life. I've worn shorts and T shirts in my life. There's been rain and everything else. I don't know. I think this week it's gonna be you know, it's gonna be relatively warm, not not if not if my iPhone. I'm only looking through Tuesday. I'm okay.
Speaker 2: Thirty seven, thirty seven in partly sunny Thanksgiving.
Speaker 1: I'll be filled with stark. It'll be fine.
Speaker 2: The start to be called on Thanksgiving. That's all right, Yeah, it's all right.
Speaker 1: I mean I don't mind. It's one of those things, all right. So let's let's set this up and then after the three thirty report, we'll get people a chance to sound off. So here is what Elon Muskus said about AI and the future. And I mean he's a guy who knows a little bit about artificial intelligence and technology. Clearly optimist robot. Yeah, he's got a lot going on. What he's saying effectively at this point is that in ten to twenty years, the technology that's out there now will evolve to such a point and will be embraced by so many that the vast majority of humans will have an option whether they want to work or to just live a life of luxury. I suppose, And it sounds fantastic, right right, Yes, follow your passion. Everything will be fine. The robots will handle it. But what will everyone do? And if you don't already have a pile of money, who actually owns the AI? Who will actually own most of the robots that do the work and the jobs? I don't see this as as rosy as he thinks it might. Because he just sounds like a deal for like three trillion dollars with the you know, his Tesla company. It could be wrong. So do you think that it will be so such a progressive move in technology that most everyone will then be provided for? Who's gonna pay for the food? Who's gonna they say, robots will pick the food that the migrants won't or can't, so theyugh, I have like just tons of robots just shaking like, you know, tomato plants and cucumbers and whatever else, and apparently raising cattle, which we need more of because beef's like twenty two dollars a pound or something like now, So do you think it will be as simple as that that we'll just be able to choose whether we want to work and follow our passions or what. Well, we're still gonna have to pay the bills, right, what bills? Apparently there's no bills. He made no allusion to the bills. Someone wants to get the money to get I mean, somebody is running stuff. Yes, they are going to.
Speaker 2: Be optimist robots, and last time I checked, they're pretty expensive. But they will be able to walk your dog and take care of your kids. And so he was saying in intent, within five years everyone going to have this optimist robot in their house.
Speaker 1: How weird is that? Like the Jetsons it will be I don't know about the flying cars. They're coming after your three third report, we'll get more into this and we want to hear from you. Do you think it will be optional? The idea of work. I don't know where the money comes from. Someone's gonna want money for whatever goods and services that are provided. The robots may only need to be plugged in and recharged, but the people who own the robots want to get paid, don't they. Is everyone just going to cash in their chips and say, listen, this is utopia. Everybody's just going to get along and hold hand. I don't think so. I think people are out of their mind. It's sterling. Donna d your chance to be heard after the news five one, three, seven, four, nine, seven, eight hundred, the Big one, seven hundred, w WELW football, bear Cats and b way you later on tonight at the NIP. I'm just glad to say it now because it's puple years ago. NIB at Night dub so Ai it's everywhere, right, I mean, whether it's you on your phone searching for something, asking questions, Uh, it's people having relationships with well. And there was a stuff bear that was just out in time for Christmas that is AI is a part of it, and apparently it got in trouble because it was talking about b DSM and how to start a fire and all this other stuff for this bear that's for the children. Wow, write some real sex stuff as well, So they've taken it off the market. They're trying to figure out what's wrong, so they can't get they can't it's gonna happen with a Hi. There's gonna be a whole bunch of stuff that goes wrong, unintended consequences, Like you know, they're just putting it in a bear and figure they can make a whole lot of money and then the kids or whoever else is embracing the bear. We mean figuratively, not literally, can have some type of relationship or talking like you know, I used to have talking toys, but they it was just they'd say random stuff, you know what I mean. It wasn't like that, Y Hi, good night, you spend This is what a cow sounds like you you know, that type of thing, so they don't know how to control it. With the bear in its situation could be dangerous for kids or the vulnerable or otherwise. We've heard about it talking to kids and being you know, following affirmative responses to keep you engaged, which has caused problems with people who are mentally unstable and you know, arguably in some cases suicidal and so yeah, so you know, hopefully those are growing pains and people will get beyond it. But the idea that in ten years or twenty years is Elon Musk, who's a guy in the middle of this, says where it will take over so much stuff that work will become optional. One I want to know, do you buy that? I mean, I would work because I have to have purpose.
Speaker 2: People need purpose hundred percent, one hundred percent. You have to have something to do, something to create. Now listen, if it takes the jobs away that nobody else wants to do. If we see bots doing you know, garbage pickup and let's go.
Speaker 1: Work, well it is nobody needs to do it.
Speaker 2: But but but maybe somebody who you know was doing garbage, you know, pick up that a refuge collector can can actually cure cancer if given the time. But who's how's he gonna get paid? That's the problem.
Speaker 1: Well will the will the robots be quieter in the morning when they come by six so five to get my cans? Well, well they still have that drop that thing back down. I think that's not going to change. But I guess that the thing that's driving min and the other thing is then where what about money? Because someone? I mean that means that the entire monetary system and how we value anything is going to change. Yes, I don't know that in ten or twenty years. I mean, think about how challenging and problematic and violent some people got Donna when it comes to like the shutdown and COVID stuff and being at home. I mean they're bringing people back into the office rather than you know, like Kroger is from five days a week starting after the first of the or they're coming to work not doing it virtually. Now imagine that it's all virtual, that it's all robots. I mean what I just don't see this or I'm not bright enough. I'm not smart enough to see what happens. I'm concerned that it's going to be very difficult.
Speaker 2: Well and if we believe what the movies have said, these robots could turn on us too, Like I'm not going to be the first one. By the way, we talked about the Optimist robot, the Tesla from elon Muskiew. How much they are like a base model somewhere fifteen to twenty thousand. Yeah, okay, fifteen to twenty thousand. And then you get like rechargeable packs.
Speaker 1: Will a babysit? Will it? I mean, what will it do? That's what it's It's supposed to mow your lawn.
Speaker 2: It's supposed to you can it can walk your dog, which I would never probably trust to do that, And why why would you want to go walk your dog anyway?
Speaker 1: Only at five in the morning when he wants out, I'm like, we go let that dog out for and just hope it doesn't go sideways.
Speaker 2: We can we can look at this in a number of different ways. There could be a lot of positive things about AI. But I just did a webinar with some of the biggest AI people on Thursday and he said, actually, AI is getting dumber right now because like for chat GPT, which is what I use. That's that's the extent pretty much of the AI that I use. I talked to chat GP all the time. But because it puts you put in humans, put in the information and things that they want to know. It spits out what you you know, what you give it. In other words, if it's crap that goes in, it's crap that that's exactly right.
Speaker 1: So we're actually I think, no, I'm not meaning that you did it, but I mean.
Speaker 2: Just as a whole, because if I have, I asked a ton of just dumb questions.
Speaker 1: I just want to know. It's a tough thing. And here's Kenny driving up seventy five with Sterling and Donnade on the Big one. What about AI one? Do you think it's going to be in ten or twenty years doing most of the work And it's just an option, and what will you do? Will you choose to work or choose to be a man of leisure?
Speaker 4: Well, thinking about just being a man of leisure is always fun, right, But I mean there's so many things to.
Speaker 3: Think about here.
Speaker 4: Twenty five thirty years ago, a friend of mine had a little girl and he'd bought a Barney doll and would put the Barney doll on the counch with her, And there was something that came out of the VCR when it watched DVDs that Barney would comment on the show they were watching, and Barney and the little girl would talk about the show. Wow, I it was the weirdest thing.
Speaker 2: I must have missed that. I never heard that before. Kenny Holy smokes.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, Donald, you put your hands over that thing's eyes and it would say, hey, who turned up the light five twenty five or thirty years ago?
Speaker 1: Yeah, and they've come a long way.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 4: Have you seen the movie for a long time now.
Speaker 1: Which was Surrogate?
Speaker 3: Oh with Bruce Wallas?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, okay, Yeah.
Speaker 4: Were you just laying a bed and you have a twenty five year old version of yourself that runs around and you live vicariously through this robot that runs around and acts like you when it's only twenty five years old. But you lay in the bed and you just turn to jelly.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that is nothing like the hard.
Speaker 1: Goes out and enjoys life.
Speaker 2: Go get pizza, don't get everything. I'm just gonna melt in this bed right soon.
Speaker 4: There's like a twilight zone many many years ago that these guys rob Port Knox or something they got all this gold, and then they go into like this sleep mode and they wake up in fifty years or something and they wind up walking on each other. Shed one he crawled across the desert. He's gotta borrow gold in his hand, and he crawls up and a car drives up, and he said, water, please, just a drink of water. I'll give this to you. And the lady looks at the man and says, that's so weird.
Speaker 3: He actually liked that was worth something exactly.
Speaker 1: Wow, And that's my fear. We don't worry about that with paid money. But at some point it could be Like a buddy of mine, he's like, I'm buying all the gold. I said, you might want to balance that out a little. He goes, I don't know, man, it's coming. I'm like, at some point it may not be what you think it is, so yeah, whether it's yeah.
Speaker 4: So back in the day, you go buy a nice gold chain to wear that costs two or three hundred dollars, I'm following.
Speaker 1: Thirty years ago.
Speaker 4: Well that's when gold was three hundred dollars an ounced. Now it's more thousand dollars announce.
Speaker 7: Hey, maybe you.
Speaker 4: Got to look in your little closet there. Your gold chain might be worth thre or three thousand dollars.
Speaker 2: Jenny was the guy at the club with the gold chain.
Speaker 1: Hey, would you get away?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Would you get an Optimus robot for your house?
Speaker 1: If it like?
Speaker 2: Mode your lawn and watch your dogs the dish did the dishes for twenty grand.
Speaker 4: My son and I have combined about three hundred acres and.
Speaker 8: I enjoyed.
Speaker 1: I enjoyed the same way. That's that's my good time guy. Yeah, I get it, Kenny, that's great. Love it.
Speaker 4: I believe a bale of hay today to some horse farm down Agentucky and I'm just heading back.
Speaker 1: Well, they're they're loving you. Horses are happy too. That's a good thing people to be like.
Speaker 4: Everybody's got to have a horse on five acres on what they're thinking.
Speaker 1: That's tough is call Kenny. He's got it. Take care of yourself.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: We appreciate you listening and be the part of the showman. Safe driving to have.
Speaker 4: A great weekend.
Speaker 1: You too, You want to get one more? Yeah, let's get one more. Get a job in college hill. How you doing? What about AI? Are you ready for to take over? And do you think jobs will be optional in a decade or two. And if so, will you in fact be a guy who is like, you know what a life of leisure is from me? Yes, questions, I'm full of questions.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it all works out. Well, technology is technology. It's ever progressing or regressing. So we'll figure it out and you know within ten years.
Speaker 1: Well no more, so you're very common.
Speaker 7: That was not the answer to all those questions.
Speaker 2: Yeah, joby, you're like super calm about this. We don't but we don't know. Why are you concerned at all?
Speaker 7: Nope, not really at all, because I guess it's saith. I've always had Jesus with me and as a blind person, that really helps.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well I was going to ask you what kind of technology are you using right now?
Speaker 1: So you as a person who is a blind sight challenge, Like I have an uncle who has similarsue. He had these glasses that like did amazing things for him to be able to get around, and I don't know how they exactly worked, but I was astounded at the progress that technology has had just in the last decade fifteen years.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it's those are smart glasses, I believe is what you're describing, but well, that's the whole thing.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 7: I don't believe a person work is a blessing, but that's what I wanted to really say, is work is a blessing. So at sixty four, I'm still doing manual physical labor as a machine operator, and I hope to continued that for a long time. That's pretty much I was out for eighteen months. I had my master's degree, but still couldn't find suitable work for eighteen months. But now that I'm back to work, it really does help.
Speaker 9: And you're right.
Speaker 7: I think Donna said it that you have to have a purpose, have to have a purpose, go out there, see people, whether you like them or not, it's still giving something to do.
Speaker 1: So my family will be saying that Thursday after I leave here, like he's going to show up eventually, go sha hate him. Yeah, making a plate.
Speaker 2: Work is a gift. I absolutely agree. It's important to do it, and it's important to be out and be busy.
Speaker 8: Joby.
Speaker 1: Appreciate you being a part of the show as always in listening and yeah, I mean it's tough. So what will you do with your time? And here's the thing, will you need that purpose or I mean, I can think of a lot of stuff to do instead of working. And I'm not even counting this as work because this part is this part part, this is the fun part. It's everything in preparation leading up to it is what the money's it's you know, I mean that's the work stuff. You know, it really is five point three seven four nine seven thousand, eight hundred, the big one. Do you buy the fact that in a decade to two work will be optional? I mean there's a lot, there's so many questions, like because if you have goods and services and you know the guy's delivering, hey, I mean I don't know the robots are I mean, he's gonna want to want to be driving. I mean they have the self driving cars. They're going to do the bailing. Are they going to do the delivering? They're not going to ride the horse?
Speaker 2: You want to ride the horse, right, I mean you know, I mean I could see robots running, the robots rudding the horse. I will tell you this, and I don't know how long we have, but I will say this that there are is already seeing a need for human interaction like we we in the industry that I work at in the Home Improvement. There's a lot of people using CSR AI like this is your AI server and blah blah blah blah, and it's like, can I just get a human on the on the phone, And because it's pressed one, if you press this and give your name, I.
Speaker 1: Didn't get your name.
Speaker 2: So it's there's already a need, and certainly on social media for sure, social media there's already an influx AI, not only bots, but videos. You can't even tell anymore if a video is real or not. People want are already craving real human interaction.
Speaker 1: Some are so blatantly obvious though if you look and trying to explain that to your elders parents.
Speaker 2: Greatimes, I can't tell. I mean you look at their hands. Even still, it's even gotten better, way better already with the AI videos, I mean, with the the way that they can connect the voices to the it's it's really crazy. But people don't know what's real.
Speaker 1: And what's not. An that's a problem.
Speaker 3: That's it.
Speaker 1: It's been that way and it's only gonna get worse. Greg Brett others the other side, quick Break coming back Sterling Donna d Ai. The future of work could be gone. You may only do it because you want to do it. I know a lot of people who wake up and don't want to go to work. I know a lot of people who are at work are like, I don't want to be doing this work, And on the way home they're like, I don't want to go back and do that work. So the question is if it's optional and you could somehow survive. See that's the thing though, how do you buy the stuff that you want and need? No one has talked about that, And the only people who were guiding it, Donna are the people who have all the money already. They already on everything. They don't have enough, they're not even thinking about paying because they're set. Uh five point three seven four ninety seven, eight hundred the Big One. Later, Cincinnati Animal Care talk on Black Friday. Also Tommy g you might know nam as Tom Galladher are going to talk about FC Cincinnati and Inner Miami FC Cincinnati Inner Miami matchup tomorrow after Bengals, which you'll hear here on seven hundred. WU school is in session when.
Speaker 8: The Bengals look to take New England to task. Who knew history class could get this violent? Speaking of the Patriots. I wonder how I would look in a powdered wig. Probably not good. Coverage begins at nine am tomorrow, stream for free on the new and improved iHeartRadio app four on seven hundred WLW, home of the best Bengals.
Speaker 1: Coverage, talking AI in the Future and Elon Musk.
Speaker 2: Saying some pumpkins on a Saturday thirty years ago.
Speaker 1: That album came out ibelieveable. Thirty years ago, I was doing afternoons on CHANNELSY at one oh seven one. I remember how huge that was. And now it's like I.
Speaker 2: Remember doing a report. Yeah it was that Champagne Supernova.
Speaker 1: Oasis. So we don't move on. Let's just move on. Sure they are hitting at all cylinders. Funny now that I have all the coffee and I'm right on, I know it, I know it. What are you going to do when there's no work necessary? You're going to do this. I shall absolutely do this.
Speaker 2: There's no way they're going to replace yoga instructors in this world with robots.
Speaker 1: See, like a robot you're trying to right and that would be weird. I really think optimist metal Paul on your back or lower side, trying to adjust your downward dog. I think there's going to be a need for what we do. He ensured that way more than I should have. I don't know, I just ignore.
Speaker 4: My head.
Speaker 1: That's terrible. I think that you're going to need.
Speaker 2: People are going to crave, and the companies that keep the humans are going to succeed. I don't care what bottom line you have people. I mean, iHeartMedia. Just did a whole study on this about how how the need for human interaction, for for these types of conversation.
Speaker 1: Touch them, that's right, Smell them sometimes.
Speaker 2: I mean, can you imagine us being replaced by robots?
Speaker 1: There's no way, no way, a way. I mean I could be like captured and regenerated in some fashion, but nothing comes up with the ridiculous stuff that falls out of my head. I know that if you didn't know better, I'd be like Willie's bastard child. Brett, you're with Sterling and Donna Dee on the Big One, Lynden Greg coming up all before you forgot about a minute, Brett, will you work? Will you be a man of leisure?
Speaker 10: What will you do?
Speaker 9: Or?
Speaker 1: Do you think that Elon Musk is deranged and thinking that somehow the robots are going to do everything for us.
Speaker 3: Oh, I don't think he's I don't think he's wrong.
Speaker 10: Unfortunately, Donna, those things are early going to cost about thirty thirty five grand by the time they're in full production as far as as robots go. Yeah, And the other thing, See, what's going to happen is when you pair it with artificial intelligence. That's that's going to be the game changer, right, because by that time they're going to have artificial general intelligence, which is another level of and these things will be able to console you. They're going to take over healthcare for example. Right, it's gonna be like I robot. It really is because of the quantum computing factor. Once they integrate that with the robots, it's all bets are off. Guys, I'm serious.
Speaker 1: Well, what do you think? What do you think is gonna happen? So in short order about thirty seconds, and she wants to know what's going to happen. And I want to know then what will everyone do and what will be the value? Because for us to get goods and services, somebody's gonna want something in exchange. What do I have to give? Yeah?
Speaker 10: See, supposedly by these things doing all the work for us makes us be able to live without a lot of money or something. I don't know what he sawg you, but yeah, I guess since all the resources and everything will be done by these things, it gives us all this extra time and money because the money won't be going into the workforce, it'll be available to just pay us for sitting around. I don't know someone, I'll do it.
Speaker 1: It's gonna be a leisure man.
Speaker 11: That's true.
Speaker 1: That's it, is it? When they go off the rails, I can go in and capture the bad robot. Thank you for that's tremendous, Birk, Thank you guy. It's a great call. Call Montgomery, Linda was Sterling and donaldil Le big one. We got about forty five seconds and then we got to bounce im. Sorry. My management of time is I can do it. I can do it. Okay, Wallly. The movie do you want to look into the future?
Speaker 3: Watch that movie.
Speaker 1: I'm pretty sure that's what it calls.
Speaker 3: And it shows you what happens to us.
Speaker 1: Is it scary?
Speaker 9: No, it's a kiss movie.
Speaker 2: Okay, I can do that. Yeah, okay, I can go PG or G. I'm not allowed to see those thirteen movies. I the name wrong.
Speaker 7: And secondly, watch The Blue Zone on Netflix.
Speaker 11: And the people who live the longest are the ones who do.
Speaker 1: The stuff for themselves. Oh, I love it.
Speaker 2: I used to live near a blue zone lo Melinda in the Inland Empire, and.
Speaker 1: I have no idea what you people are talking about. The blue Zone.
Speaker 2: The blue zones are people that live like over one hundred years old. Oh, they're pretty much vegan diets. Linda, pretty much vegan diets. They eat, they eat, and they do. They take care of themselves. They eat right, they walk a lot, they work out. They have community and friends and it's.
Speaker 1: A lot of work. Man telling I mean a robot to take care of me. Linda will leave you with that. I hate to be She was fantastic.
Speaker 11: Greg.
Speaker 1: Hang on, we'll get to you too, and we will talk to Cincinnati Animal Care about Black Friday and to dogs and cats and I mean, oh my, it's Sterling and Donna d Home of the best Bengals coverage playing Sunday football, bear Cats Tonight seven hundred double WELW. Cincinnati going beautiful Saturday afternoon in the Tri State seven hundred w WELW. What you're listening to appreciate you spending some time this afternoon with me. Donna d my name is Sterling. She's over there. I'm here. Saw McMahon's keeping us in line, Jack Prombley to accumulating news and information here it was you. In twenty three minutes or so, four thirty five, Page cosgro is going to join us from Cincinnati Animal Care. I didn't look at my notes, so I apologize that Page was driving around and dealing with stuff. And then she hears, oh, I'm on it four. I thought it was four thirty five. It'll be four thirty five. We'll talk to her about Black Friday stuff and dogs and cats and oh my and Tommy g Tommy Glader gonna join us from FC Cincinnati. He's their voice. You will hear that game Sunday night. I believe it's on Fox thirteen sixty and of course TQL the place taking on Enter Miami Lu's cup stuff, So we'll talk to him after five o'clock. We were talking about AI in the future, and according to Elon Musk, who's listen, I don't know what your politics is. I don't care a lot of people, you know, the politics enters into everything. But let's just look at him as the brilliant mind that he is and a person who has been at the forefront of technology and change in a visionary and he hires good people and they do crazy things, and the vision that has had is beyond well. I mean, it does go back to, like say, Rod Serling and Twilight Zone in some cases a guy who used to work here years ago and went to Aniok. But the bottom line is here we are now in twenty twenty five. He says we're decade away to two decades away from work being a choice an option, which it is already, but he means that we could live well, right.
Speaker 2: People do choose not to work. I don't get it, but that's okay.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I have to have a purpose of some sort. I could do other stuff. But I mean, you know, so, I guess let's get to those holding got a couple, give people a chance to sound off, and we'll feather in some other conversation as well, right, five pet three seven, four nine, seven, eight hundred, the big one. I just don't understand the We are a consumer society. We are about free markets, right, and we've led the way on planet Earth with that and with that generally democray and with that freedom in liberty. Now we're talking about being freer and having more liberty with our time as well, with the advent of technology. In these artificially intelligent robots and others, so called non sentient beings, right, relationships with them are somewhat questionable. We talked about that. Right. There's a guy in the Ohio House I believe it's District sixty eight who and I know, Donnie, you're looking at me, like, what are you talking about? I read like legislative stuff all the time. I know, thank you for you. You wouldn't think I'm like a big door in that way. But I'm fascinated by the process of lawmaking because what they do in Columbus is they do in d C. Or what they do in Indianapolis or elsewhere across the country at state capitals. The bluegrass et cetera, controls everything in our lives, our freedoms, our liberties, et cetera. He has introduced a House bill for sixty nine that wants to declare artificial intelligent system as nonsentient and prohibiting them from legal personhood.
Speaker 2: That's probably a good idea. I mean I would think it is. There are people that are marrying their bots right now. It is very very bizarre.
Speaker 1: Who, by the way, is doing the marrying of them? I mean, does that mean I can go in the back.
Speaker 2: Anybody that gives you two hundred bucks, you can do that.
Speaker 1: Yes, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't have any idea. I don't understand the concept of it. It's very bizarre.
Speaker 1: Movies made this sounds like one of your Saturday relationship shows, which you'll be able to dig maybe deeper into that definitely. Well, so people are marrying the AI whatever. They're not marrying Alex or Siri or some other type of I mean, what are either marrying.
Speaker 2: They have these like I don't have one, So I don't exactly somebody yet. So there was this twenty twenty or a dateline or something like that I saw where this fell in love with the voice of the but he would ask, why do you love me? Because you're caring, because you're this The voice came back and said all these things, and he fell in love with this voice and you know, bot or whatever.
Speaker 1: And he was also married and so stepping out, well.
Speaker 2: His wife said you have to choose and he's like, I'm not choosing well, which is a choice, And so she's left to either get a divorce from this guy, and he's like, just lives with this voice. But there are going to be more and more and more, just like our last caller just said, They're going to be sympathetic.
Speaker 1: They're going to be compassion.
Speaker 2: Even when all those we're supposed to be yes, the humans don't give each other or themselves right. So I mean, listen, there are people that are very, very lonely in the world that need some level of life love and it will make us all a better. I just don't understand falling in love with a voice.
Speaker 1: I really. Let me just tell you there was a time when I was doing a lot of bar gage down by the river, places like Caddies or maybe the Blue Note over on the West Side and other places and other things. And there's a lot of nannies or o pears as they call them, in and around the Tri State, because there's a lot of people who were busy doing a lot of different work, and where I was like a you know, a feral child taking the bus downtown and running wild and having adventures. Some people have nannies I had a friend of mine who wasn't nanny, and there were a whole lot of them at that point, with their accents. A lot of them were foreign. I don't know what kind of visa they got, but they'd come over here. They'd spend a summer or whatever in some fashion, live in somebody's house. All I'm trying to get to long story short, which it's too late down and I'm sorry, Yeah, is that a lot of those nannies with their accents had me at hello.
Speaker 2: I get it's sterling, but they're humans. There's a humans attached. This voice is into nothingness. There's no there's no way to look at it or hug it or hands no.
Speaker 1: I mean, if you're neglect. I think it is because it's mental adultery. Because I had a girl who said that I committed mental adultery because she thought that I had impure thoughts about another woman. And I'm like, I'm doing the impure things with you. I may be thinking about her, but that's none of your business. It's in my head. Okay, there's there.
Speaker 6: It is.
Speaker 2: It was a long time ago, because you know, I talk about relationships all the time. I love doing it and I will say this, if you turn your back on your partner, whether it's mentally or physically, or financially or any and otherwise we were working after dark, I would I was going to say something good. Don't and I mean like not working on the relationship. You have to be full on in and there are days you don't have it. You ask for grace and say I don't have it today. Can you just give me some space?
Speaker 1: You're well put together, aren't you?
Speaker 12: You?
Speaker 1: Literally and you really are functional. Honestly, I'm not. I mean I'm not making fun. I'm serious. I mean you sound so reasonable and rational, and I know when a lot of us are in the middle of a relationship, we somehow lose track of the most basic thing that you just alluded to.
Speaker 2: Well, it listened. I mean I had to learn this over years. I'm fifty six, so I mean it didn't didn't come.
Speaker 1: Overnight the little yellow bus to school.
Speaker 13: How dare you.
Speaker 1: Free range kid? That's right, I was You're a free range kids where things went wrong? You had a house full of kids, That's part of it. Yes, I was an only child.
Speaker 2: I still am, and I also have a twin sister and we have done a lot of work on ourselves. So like, if you have somebody that you love in your life, make sure you don't turn your back on them, make sure that you they know you love them, and treat treat the relationship as such because it's it's rare.
Speaker 1: It's this is why we're here.
Speaker 2: The quality of our relationships determines the quality of our lives, absolutely, and if we don't continue to build into the relationships that we have right now, everyone thinks the grass is going to be greener.
Speaker 1: It's not always the case. Sometimes it's good to get out.
Speaker 2: Sometimes it's somebody else. I'm just telling it for the other side.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying, no, it is. Sometimes you got to get help. And I was raised not to quit, to stick to it. But let me just tell you I have learned in my time, like fifty five, fifty six now myself, sometimes you got to go, I'm done with this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, No, and it is definitely so if the other person has turned their back on you and there's nothing you can do, yeah, then it's time to go.
Speaker 1: What happens when you turn your back on the AI non sentient being that you can't necessarily marry in this state at least they're trying to make it get involved, so involved. But what I mean, you know, you're in the relationship. You're there with your signific and other, your wife, your boyfriend, husband, girlfriend, whatever it is, and maybe you're talking to whatever type of AI thing, and you're you're confiding and it feels like it cares and it understands you when your weirdness and whatever else is going on, and your wife hasn't been given that to you or something else, and she's tired of you're not picking up your crap or whatever. Right at some point though, you go, you know what, this is just a machine. I'm gonna turn off. You hit the off button. What happens if it hos somehow awareness and decides it's not happy that you're jilting it and that you're leaving it for the wife, for the girlfriend, husband, boyfriend, and it's pissed off and it wants to come after you. It has legs. It's a robot.
Speaker 2: It's gonna happen. We're gonna see that next movie coming out right there.
Speaker 1: You have friends in La. Let's do that. We're out here, definitely get a movie made you. Let's talk to some people let's do this see what people think about the future and work being optional. The relationship situation with AI a lot of layers to this. It's like an onion and it just makes me want to cry. Greg and Milford was sterling and not a d on the big one, Jim, Jeff Herb and others coming up on seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 9: Greg, what do you have if you got another seat at cargo in California?
Speaker 1: I'm with you, get some in and out burger and go baby.
Speaker 7: So just.
Speaker 9: A little like education for everybody out there that doesn't understand AI. And when you talk about AI, you're actually talking about a large language model. That's what you're talking about, right, So standard lo ms, you know, generate an answer based on pattern matching. That's why they have the ability to do some things that are wrong a lot of times because they get confused about patterns. But there are some models now that are being written with reasoning and they actually do it a little differently. They'll break down a problem and generate, generate it out into intermediate steps, formulate a final response, and try to give you something that's a little more correct than possibly even give you some guidance.
Speaker 1: Things like Grock, Uh huh, Gemini.
Speaker 9: Two oh Deep SETR one. Those are a reasoning models. But I am involved in just exactly what you're talking about. So I almost starting my third career, I guess, basically, fourteen years in a corporate world and they did away with our department, and so I'm teaching myself now to be a blockchain developer. So do you sell real estate?
Speaker 1: Don I do not know.
Speaker 9: Oh that's not you as Okay, I'm confused about who I'm talking to. Sloany's wife, that's what it is.
Speaker 11: Yeah.
Speaker 9: Sorry, So I managed to put together a little bit of a business and I took it to a friend and he.
Speaker 3: Said that he thought it was deceitful.
Speaker 9: So let me tell you, I've figured out how to if you have your home for sale and it's already empty, and you take those pictures sometimes not real inviting, right, So I graduated as a photographer thousands of hours in a darker whis means nothing. Now that I can take these pictures now and I can actually enhance them and fill them up with whatever type of furniture you would care to see, contemporary antiques, whatever.
Speaker 1: So what you're saying, you don't really have to rent the furniture after all.
Speaker 11: No, I can I just stay your house for you for five herdred bucks?
Speaker 3: Nice?
Speaker 5: Is it?
Speaker 2: Is?
Speaker 5: It is that wrong?
Speaker 2: No? I mean no, I mean there is going to be a really big purpose for AI. It's kind of like the love hate we all have with our iPhones. Right, Would I give up my iPhone at this point?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 2: I will not, Nope, because it does so much for me and you. You've heard as this was coming. iPhones are going to be huge and they're this, They're that, they're a little micro They're a computer there, a phone, their phone there, there, emails, their movies, everything in one thing. So AI there's going to be a really good purpose. And Greg, it's great for you going to another career and learning this stuff. I applaud you because I think it's going to serve you well as you continue to grow in this industry. The scary stuff is people getting attached romantically to AI or you know, the bots doing everything for you and having like the Jetsons of robot.
Speaker 1: Maybe it's gonna be great. We don't know, as long as we just don't turn into sloth, right, I mean we are already. I mean I don't know if there's a by the way, sloth is plural or sloths sloth worst thing.
Speaker 9: Maybe if you're using your job as a center piece of your life for something to do in meeting, this could be really devastating.
Speaker 2: It could be devastating. You're absolutely right. Let me put in chats PT sloth, Greg and I appreciate the perspective. It's a different thing. It's tough. Uh, it's been holding along.
Speaker 1: Let's get to Florence, Jeff, and then Jim and then Herb and after the four thirty report we'll talk of Page Cosgrove from Cincinnati Animal Care. Jeff, what's up man? What about the AI relationship? Wise? The future of work? I mean what I would imagine the oldest profession will still have work because people have needs and it won't be of robot necessarily that's doing it.
Speaker 13: What do you think I was going to talk about the option of work. I'm old enough to have seen this movie before. If you go back to the late nineteen seventies, we had a similar national discussion like we're having right now about AI, about the four day work week, although that was computers because computers were just you know, busting onto the scene, and you know, everybody was all excited about the four day work week. Well, you know, people are still going to expect increased productivity computers AI, you know, no matter what.
Speaker 3: So I've heard this before. And the other thing.
Speaker 13: You know, there are people running for office that are proposing, you know, a national minimum income as a way to reform benefits. But I also think that you know that they see what, you know, what might be coming in these proposals.
Speaker 1: So yeah, and that's the question is because there will be a need for some type of currency in trade regardless, right, So whether it's paper or if it's a gold that my neighbor's hoarding or I think rocky too, whatever else, it is what and how does that play out? Because eventually, if it's doing so much other stuff, there's still going to be a need to acquire goods and services and us regular people are going to have to have something to barter with. And if we're not working, where does the money come from? And if we're only working an hour. I have a friend who is an attorney. Well I do have an attorney friend, but I was thinking about the CPA guy. So I got a buddy of mine who's an accountant. He has an app. I don't know, I remember what it's called. And he was telling me the other day that normally, after like a client meeting or whatever else, he'll put stuff together for them. It'll take it in about an hour, hour, fifteen minutes. The app has helped and now is down to about ten minutes per meeting that it's going to take him.
Speaker 13: So yeah, but there's still other stuff he's going to be expected to do.
Speaker 1: That's my point though, or others will. There'll be fewer though needed to do those things, and the value of what is being done will be less, I would think by the individual's doing it, because there'll be one hundred people instead of one. That's capability.
Speaker 2: But if it's offset by the government giving paychecks to people because we're getting so much money because we have so much productivity in like picking fruit and that kind of stuff, and everyone's losing their job, so the government gives everybody some subsidies.
Speaker 1: I don't want to pay anybody to pick the fruit fruit.
Speaker 2: Now, No they don't. But yeah, I mean, I don't know how it's gonna work either, I really don't.
Speaker 1: It's an interesting thing. The kids today, you know, the kids that aren't here yet are going to be coming up. I mean, it's going to be an interesting thing. And think of the change they've seen. I had a great aunt who went from pre telephone, pre aircraft, pre TV, pre radio, and the stories she would tell were bewildered.
Speaker 13: Well, well, we'll see. But if you go back and you look up or you find articles about how great the four day work week was going to be in the late seventies because of computers, it sounds exactly like the discussion.
Speaker 1: That's great we're having, true we're having Now, well, you're right, that's a great call. By the way, Thank you man.
Speaker 2: So this gives me home because I'm a little afraid of AI. In nineteen ninety one, the global unemployment unemployment rate was five point three one. In twenty twenty four, it's four point eight nine. And this is where it was going to be. Tech is going to take over and blah blah blah, and it's still hasn't done that.
Speaker 1: And the question then is, you know, how do they count the number or are you looking for work no longer looking for work? Because all those numbers from our government anyway, are very easily skewed in how you position right and frame it so on a global scale, Leelly, I knows they got kids that are like breaking down like old ships on the beach for scrap metal in parts of the world, and here you wouldn't even send them to the store alone to the corner to go get like a thing of chocolate milk and a So I mean the future. Who the hell knows. I'm just saying, are they unemployed if they're not working at three or five or something? I mean, holym Sterling and Donna D On a Saturday afternoon, Jim Herb others coming up, also Paige Cosgrove from Cincinnati Animal Care and Tommy g Voice FC Cincinnati, going to talk about that inner Miami matchup at tq Well Sunday, which, by the way, is happening at five before that Bengals Patra Patriots. I tried to make tests. You are right, I see I need to slow down, collect myself to get Thanks for slowing me down, So slow me down. I'll slow you down. I'm slowing down to Sterling, Donna D seven hundred WLW. I can't count on my husband, but I can count on Willie. Willie is here for you.
Speaker 3: I just want to curl up in his arms and hear his words.
Speaker 1: Here to soothe your fears. Soothe me, Bill Cunningham, Soothe me, here to stand strong like the great American.
Speaker 10: That I am.
Speaker 1: I'm not joking. I'd drink his dirty bath water me too.
Speaker 2: All you have to do is listen to me, Great America, Bill Cunningham, Monday at twelve noon on seven hundred w l W.
Speaker 1: Hey, it's Eddie. If you'd need a new home appliance fast, you gotta get over Meg white Jack, white white stripes. You don't how many miles on two seventy five I drove listening to this. Yeah, sunroof open, sunroof open.
Speaker 2: Absolutely Stirling and Donna Da all Hall of Famers Now it's crazy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, beautiful day, seven hundred WLW. What you're listening to. Appreciate you being along Already people lined up and not understanding this. Exit Office seventy one Montgomery Road. I know if you were here just as we started, you're like, again, yeah, I'm gonna tell you. Because I those got the window and there were people still backed up. I can see it. Yeah. If you're taking seventy five south, then you're coming to Montgomery Road going to Kenwood Town Center. Wherever you're going here, there's a lot of shopping and activities. Maybe gonna go to the movies, uh whatever. Uh, just keep in mind there are four lanes. There were two that will go right towards Kenwood Town Center and onward. Maybe you want to go visit everybody's records. Just keep on driving a little ways you'll find it. Or you can go left and maybe go to like a Ander Center. I don't know. Just keep on driving down like road. That way you'll end up I think eventually like an Amelia if I'm pretty sure. So that being said, though, everybody just says on the right, and then they're lined up like a half mile on to seventy one because nobody's gonna cut over to take the other lane either because they don't know where they're afraid. I just want to help, yeah, because I don't want to be stuck behind it again, if nothing else selfishly, but I want to say I'm helping the people.
Speaker 2: Yes, well, I mean just go around, get into the non CURBB lane. That's why people go in there because they can turn right on Read and then you can go right into the Kenwood Town Center. But you still will have plenty of time to get over merge over into the Kenwood.
Speaker 1: I'm going there later tonight, so I know it's going to be packed. I mean, the engineering of the actual improvements that they made a few years ago are seemingly per but the signage may be.
Speaker 2: The proble might not be the best signage there. You're right, that exit does get backed up in that right lane.
Speaker 1: Please, we have friends at ODA. We should mention. Yes, I mean, it's not like we don't have them on all the time when there's stuff happening, and they're still out there at different times, still trying to get stuff done with the barrels. But wait, I digress. I'm sorry, I realized we have page waiting. I'm trying to help the animals. Don't make us wait page Cosgrove Cincinnati Animal Care. Welcome back to seven hundred w welw with Stirling and Donnade. How are you.
Speaker 14: Great?
Speaker 2: How are you guys today? Good?
Speaker 1: That's so nice to talk to you.
Speaker 2: We're we're really excited about Black Fridays and you want to hear about that.
Speaker 1: It's huge. So you have a Black Friday deal and instead of like it stuff, you have like dogs and cats, and you get like lizards and snakes, rabbits of chinchilla. What all do you have there?
Speaker 14: We have so much going on here. So we have tons and tons of dogs and cats obviously, but then we have some rabbits. We have a couple of amphibians and foster we have anything you can think of. I came through our doors and everybody is ninety nine cents on a Black Friday.
Speaker 1: I throw over six months. This is important and there's a couple of things here and I'm doing the Oh also, just like Donna Dee, who's fostering a big puppy.
Speaker 2: Name you know who, I have page right now because I he just got neutered from C A C.
Speaker 1: And I just lifeless.
Speaker 2: I know it's good for the animals, very good. I literally winced at the idea of the snip population control and he's anyway need it. We So I walk in and everyone's like, hey.
Speaker 1: Gust, how are you.
Speaker 2: There's Gus and everybody nobody, Nobody knows me. Everyone knows Gus. So I've been fostering him. Actually tomorrow is three weeks, and I've been healing, making sure I'm with him a lot during his his uh, his recovery. So he's such a good boy. This is my third foster from c AC.
Speaker 14: Amazing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm very very proud of you.
Speaker 14: Yeah, we are in Dead Bernita Foster's all the time. And then all of the foster dogs, even and foster care and here on site are all included in that big sale on Black Friday.
Speaker 2: So we exciting we talk about we're talking about the Black Friday sale because all dogs and cats and anything over six months is ninety nine cents. But there is a really big need for foster How do you sign up to be a foster at CAC.
Speaker 14: Yeah, for sure, it's super easy and it's free to do through us, and so we have over five hundred dogs, so there is a dog or cat for everybody's family. So you just go on our website apply to be a foster. Once you're a proof, will kind of line you up with that perfect fit, whether that's in an apartment with kids, with other dogs, with other cats, It really depends on you and we.
Speaker 2: Have a match for you.
Speaker 1: What's amazing to me is you just said five hundred animals right now that have no home and for those who don't think about it, it's a very nerve wracking kind of thing. Even as nice as the new facility that you have in progress that's been made, it's hard for them to emotionally deal with that circumstance. So getting them with a family, someone who will take care of them and socialize them makes it a lot easier for them to transition and hopefully find a home too, because some of them are you know, they don't run to the front of the cage and in a wag, you know, cause they're freaked out about all the barking and all the sound. And I think sometimes people are recoil maybe from that because they're not sure.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, it is.
Speaker 14: A completely different environment and completely different dog you're going to see here versus at someone's home on their couch, And so we learn so much from them, even if it's just a couple hours out of the shelter through a day trip or a weekend foster and overnight foster, we're going to learn about that dog and best place them into their forever home.
Speaker 2: The day trippers are so great. I love Sarah and Julie and Melissa and Brie and all those people that work as cac I call them angels. On earth because they go in, they take the dogs out for an hour or two to get them just just some love, some attention, maybe get them a little couple of treats or a pup cup or some thing like that, and then they bring him back and I'll say, Sarah, it's so hard for me, And she said, well, if it's hard for you, think about the dogs that are there. And I always remembered her saying that to me, because it is. I get I get very emotional, and I do what I can. I have a house that's great for dogs. I have a doggy door, and I I have a fenced in backyard. So I really have a place where I feel like I can contribute with with taking care of these dogs.
Speaker 1: But when I get them adopted, it's sad. You know, there's there's just a it's the best of the world. What did you call it? Sterling is the best thing? The best of the world.
Speaker 2: I can't it's the worst pasta.
Speaker 1: That's exactly.
Speaker 11: Yeah.
Speaker 1: In relation to that, talking to a page cosgo by the way, Cincinnati Animal Care the c a C Center was Stirling and Donnade. So I'm just curious, So dogs catch you mentioned rabbits. You say amphibian, you're talking like frogs. What other amphibian are they?
Speaker 11: What do you live?
Speaker 14: A get We have a get go that came in. We've got a couple of bearer of dragon that have been coming through. I know we had a chinchilla, so really any animal that is kind of around. We've got chickens, We've had a goat, but currently I know we have a couple bunnies that are going to be available for Black Friday, and then a couple other animals that are not your traditional cat and dogs.
Speaker 9: All right.
Speaker 1: Now, I have a question because I have a neighbor who has the chickens, you know, and I think the ordinances they're not supposed to have a rooster, and I think that they have one. And I've gotten you exactly, I've gotten used to me. But like every morning at like a quarter of five or whatever, five point fifteen, the dog hears it, even if I don't, because he has super dog years. And then I go out with the dog, and then the rooster's excited because somebody's near their yard. It becomes a big thing. When you say you've had chickens. Are these chickens that have escaped like the neighbor's backyard that are eggers or that are on the run that have been rescued, or these are like, oh yeah, no, they're on their run.
Speaker 14: We've had some that have been reclaimed by their owners because they just got lost and out and about, and so it really depends, and we've had Good Samaritan find them in a park or like those are clearly like someone's pet, and so we just kind of give them a space to be and then hopefully get them adopted out as well.
Speaker 1: And I don't want to dwell on this because it's mostly dogs and cats, but there are some unusual animals. And I've had a box turtle that I got in the woods as a kid that I've had since i was eight, which will likely outlive me. But I worked with a guy who had a pet chicken for thirteen years and I thought he was crazy and insane until I've gotten to know people because the chickens that I've been around have been They're smart, They're brilliant, very smart. And body of mine has a pig named Larry. I kid you not.
Speaker 2: They're smart and used as a box. It has a dog door or a hog door, just like dogs and cats and so forth. But how many people actually have chickens as pets is what I'm wanting to get to. Long story short on this because it took me a while to get here.
Speaker 14: A bunch, especially now with just the prices of eggs and everything too. People are they're into chickens.
Speaker 1: You can love your pets. I don't love your pets.
Speaker 2: Hey, page, I have a question because a lot of people say I don't want a shelter dog, or I want to have this specific breed and this hyper wellergenic or whatever.
Speaker 1: There are so.
Speaker 2: Many different types of dogs and cats that are there that people might be surprised that are in the shelter.
Speaker 1: Can you talk about that a little bit, Yeah, for sure.
Speaker 14: So we don't officially breed test at the set of animal care. So any dog that comes in unless it's obviously a husky or an obvious German shepherd, which we do get those in. But we have everything. We had a Doberman in here this week. We have husky, German shepherds.
Speaker 3: A lot of pit bulls.
Speaker 14: Obviously those are our favorite, so we have a bunch of those, But we have small dogs, puppies, older dogs, and so it's really it's just crazy how many we have and how many different lifestyles that they can fit.
Speaker 2: What's the goal for Black Friday? How many are we trying to to adopt out?
Speaker 1: This is this weekend, this is all this week, and this is after Thanksgiving. It's not just hey, come today after Thanksgiving, right.
Speaker 14: For sure, you can have many times. We're open every day of the week one to six pm. This is just the reduced fees. And so we've had really really great success with this event in the past. Previously we've done over one hundred dog adoptions and so this year we're looking to do one hundred and twenty five dog adoptions and sixty five pain ad options. So that's one hundred and ninety animals in one day is our goal.
Speaker 1: Well, and people need to keep in mind too, and this is one of these things I don't want to be like a damper on it, but people also need to keep in mind holiday season sometimes, whether you know, I'm all about the rescue in the animals. You know, every animal I've had other than the turtle I stole from the woods, a mushroom hunting has come off the street in some fashion or some jacked up bad situation from someplace like cac where you know, it was like, oh, they got to get out of there. But there are some people who go to the pet store or whatever and they think without much planning. Sometimes Christmas times the gift giving for and all cat or other animals, people need to think that through because they don't always and then they end up in a bad situation where sometimes they're returned or something worse. Right for sure, Yeah, we.
Speaker 14: Go with the big three through three rules. So three days for it to fully just kind of be in your home, and then up to three weeks for them to actually kind of be accumulating to your environment, and then three months to really feel themselves in your home. So it is a really big commitment and it really takes a lot of time to work with those animals. Especially these animals, we all know everything about their lives previously before coming here, so it really really takes special people to adopt out these animals and really give them that special love that they have not had previously.
Speaker 2: Oh man, it is. It is one of the greatest things that I've done in my life. I've fostered six total, three out of out of Los Angeles, out a very bad situation and then three out of you know cac and it's it literally does your heart good when you give service. And we're on week before Thanksgiving and this is where you know, fortunate people can open their homes and do something. And I'm telling you service to others, whether it's people or animals, it is it is one of the best ways to open your heart. And when your heart is open, it's it's a different type of a life. And I can't I cannot advocate enough for either those that day walk or foster or.
Speaker 1: Or or donate.
Speaker 2: I mean, how what are other ways page that that we can get involved in. Maybe maybe people cannot open their homes or have time to go and day walk dogs for sure.
Speaker 14: So the biggest thing we can do right now is run a donation drive. So we have tons of offices, schools, just different community groups that are all running donation drives through the end of the year or for the holidays. And that's anything from getting jars of peanut butter, leashes, collars, anything that we can use here at the shelter, running that donation drive out your work or your school, and then bringing that down here at the shelter. To use for all of these animals, and so we see a ton of people doing that and then obviously fostering, just volunteering, donating monetarily. You can do all of that on our website, but the biggest need is just being an advocate for all of these animals.
Speaker 3: There you go.
Speaker 1: So that's Coleraine Avenue, that's Dana Avenue, and the website to find out everything there is to know about Cincinnati Animal care, adoption and donating, time and resources and everything else cincinnatianimalcare dot org. Is that correct, Yes, that is right. Anything else that we've not asked in the midst of me thinking about chinchilla's and headgsholes and random get gos and odd other creatures that may need a place to go over the holidays.
Speaker 14: No, the only thing is that we're opening sended hours that day. So on Black Friday, we'll be open one to eight pm, and so we'll be at both locations until eight pm, a little later than usual, so gives a little people some extra time to come on down. So we'll be here all day and we're excited to get over one hundred and eight ninety dogs or ninety one hundred and so dog's adopted.
Speaker 2: So I think we're going to wish you the best luck. I know you guys can do it. You do some amazing things at Cincinnati Animal Care, so I will I will definitely be asking how everything went from your amazing team as.
Speaker 1: Well, Page Perfect, that's amazing. We appreciate you doing what you do and everyone else and again until six o'clock I think tonight, right, and then coming up Black Freddi technically an extra couple hours there whether it's cole Ran Avenue or Dana Avenue and it's Cincinnatianimalcare dot org. Thank you, Page Cosgrowth. Enjoy the rest of your weekend. Awesome.
Speaker 14: Thank you you guys as well.
Speaker 1: Take care of yourself. More sterling and Donna d coming back seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 15: Maybe you missed one of our shows because you were flight had us light delay, Ladies.
Speaker 4: And gentlemen, I've just been informed we're supposed to be flying to Denver and not Dallas.
Speaker 3: Sorry about that, my bad.
Speaker 1: Don't worry.
Speaker 15: You could get the podcast of our shows and here what you missed. Check them out on the iHeartRadio.
Speaker 16: App kick off Christmas with our iHeartRadio Holiday Special Wednesday, November twenty sixth The starring Goo Goo Dolls Weekend.
Speaker 1: It's crazy and insane with stuff to do in and around the Tri State Sterling Donade, hanging out. It's unbelievable. Eric Abadu tonight. Trey Anastatio obviously from Fish was here last night and you're like, really, obsecure, no great music. He had a basketball Bearcats last night with a tough loss to I don't even remember now who were they play? Oh, I don't know, Oh Louisville, thank you. I blacked it out. That's how I am. I can only hold so much information. I need a d frag. So they lost to Louisville and that was not good, and they was.
Speaker 3: It was sad.
Speaker 1: Anyway, there was a whole lot of high school football, huge high school football over the weekend or this last night. You had a big game Saint X and Elder X wins forty two thirty four over Elder. I'm sorry. Sean mcmannon, produces the show. It was one of those elder guys. He's he's like, I'm talking about it.
Speaker 2: Carstool Sports came to Cincinnati to watch that high school game.
Speaker 1: It's huge. Twenty two, three hundred and seventy five in attendance, in the midst of rain and fog and everything else that was unbelievable. Bengals one o'clock kickoff tomorrow, pay Corps trying to We weren't sure which show. There's a podcast of James ra Peena and I from last night show if you want to check it out at the iHeartRadio app or a seven hundred WLW dot com. Weren't sure which Joe was going to get The start looks to be Flacco Burrows not gonna be available. And then then after you soak up a whole lot of Bengals and maybe a win, you go across downtown to the West End where Tommy g Tommy Gallagher, Welcome back to seven hundred WLW, the sweet confines of tq wel the pitch there, the voice of FC Cincinnati giving us some time on a Saturday afternoon. Stirling and Donnadee, they come over, they visit you, enter Miami in town, messi, et cetera. This is huge. Is this next leg Conference Semifinals gets underway for MLS code.
Speaker 12: Guests, Absolutely too. It's one of the greatest, hYP not the greatest of all time coming in and FC Cincinnati opportunity to get one step closer, friends to that ultimate goal of MLS Cup and listen, that trophy. We know if that game happens and it involves ever since that he'll be here in the Queen City. So that is great news. But first things for us, a really tough test tomorrow at five o'clock. I certainly can't wait, and uh really looking forward to seeing Pat Newton's men get back to work.
Speaker 2: So Inner Miami is favored to win? Is that right, Tommy?
Speaker 10: Are they well?
Speaker 1: Loither still? I did the same thing and looked at her sideways. Now you're gonna do this, okay?
Speaker 2: So Messy obviously is maybe well, what I'm saying is too okay. Their favorite to win, that's what it says, forty three to thirty three with the win probability, that's what it says.
Speaker 1: They come from the hot they're coming here. They don't understand the weather. And Messi's old, he's old and tired.
Speaker 2: No what.
Speaker 1: So I was talking to a friend of mine last night.
Speaker 2: He's he's a soccer he doesn't you do not apparently call them refs their officials, and and he is a big fan, goes to a lot of games, and he was a little upset that that because Messi is coming, their tickets.
Speaker 1: Went up so high a high Absolutely, how fair is that? Was his That was his only issue with this. Is that fair?
Speaker 3: Because I don't know, they don't they don't ask for my input on those types of you know.
Speaker 12: But but listen, uh, you know, supplying demand right, and it's going to be a sold out crowd.
Speaker 3: The atmosphere is going to be unbelievable.
Speaker 12: I mean, the crowd for those Columbus games in round one, in game one to three was just spectacular and no doubt, I mean the noise that that place made on the game tying goal by Brenner, on the game winning.
Speaker 3: Goal by Brenner was was just remarkable. And you know that that building is.
Speaker 12: Going to be buzzing in a really big way, not just because of since ITI being in the playoffs, but because of who they have an opportunity to beat.
Speaker 3: To continue to play.
Speaker 1: Yes, exactly, talking Tommy Gallagher, Tommy G seven hundred w W was Sterling and Donna d f C Cincinnati enter Miami tomorrow. Some people I talk to still say that you know, it's a meteor. Gries FC Cincinnati bought it. Blah blah blah. They're not ready, they're green, They're not you know, they're you know, not on you know, the older team or whatever. Miami hasn't been there from the beginning either. When you look at this matchup, I mean, you just see every level that f C Cincinnati has played at. They have succeeded every you know, from finally getting over the hump and sending Columbus back up seventy one because Hell Israel for them. See this with Miami. What do you see the weakness for Miami to be right now as f C Cincinnati looks to take the pitch tomorrow.
Speaker 12: Well, it's certainly not in the attack. They've been scoring goals and bunches. Think that Lionel Messi fella.
Speaker 3: They certainly have.
Speaker 12: Been very very good, you know, and scoring goals and bunches in the last little seven games, are averaging over three goals per game. So you know, that's going to be a big, big test defensively for Cincinnati. But I do believe that they'll concede goals as well, and they'll concede opportunities and extra Sincannay via their press will be able to create chances, then the reality is they.
Speaker 3: Have to finish them. And if EXCINCINNTI could finish the chances tomorrow, then I'm a firm believer that they'll walk out of there with a win.
Speaker 2: Oh that's going to be exciting. How many people are going to be in there that stadium?
Speaker 3: Team to be sold out? Twenty and thirteen?
Speaker 1: Wow, a lot of deepa. It is a great intimate type of experience. It's a great facility. Well inter Miami Macherano their coach, and I don't know if I said Hobby's name right or not. I hope I did.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: They've ted talk about sort of changes in personnel, Suarez being there on the you know, on the pitch, and whether he actually is better or worse for the team and the where their unit is playing. What do we know about that?
Speaker 12: Well, you know that was acause you know A fare As was suspended for Game three against Nashville.
Speaker 3: Yep, so there was some thought would there be.
Speaker 12: A drop off in there tack and you know that you can make an argument they won four nil and maybe they look better without him, But listen, Suarez is a is a big time striker. I expect that he will start this match tomorrow. You know that he's not gonna not gonna be coming off the bench, but if you is, that gives them quite the weapon coming off the bench, you know. But they look really good without him in Game three, So I think, you know, Javier Mastronto has some some things to think about, but he has a very good team. It sounds like, unless you know they're hiding something, that their health is very goodt C Cincinnati's health is very good. So listen, it's two teams, the two seeds, three seeds in the Eastern Conference. They finished actually tied on points, but actually SINCNATY won more games, so they had a tiebreaker. And that's why I'm not sitting and talking to you from South Florida right now, which is a big, big advantage.
Speaker 3: But f CCINTATY don't have to go down there.
Speaker 12: And let's remember the last two times that Miami have come to Cincinnati, it's been ugly for the Hearns six to one last season in three nail this season, so it's been a big advantage for CINNA to have those games here.
Speaker 3: And Pat nowon and has coached very well against Miami.
Speaker 12: So I think there's a lot of things that play in FC Cincinnati's favor going in this game. But listen, you guys, show up, You got to execute it. Can't be overwhelmed when you look across the way, number ten in that pink uniform.
Speaker 1: Vander and Brenner both playing very well, messy as a bunch of goals obviously for Miami. Trying not to talk about them too much overall, but when you look at this, I mean, this team in this unit as they go out and expected to go out tomorrow against Inner Miami at a five o'clock kick at TQ. Well, and I believe it's Fox Sports thirteen sixty Tommy g they're the voice of f C Cincinnati. I mean this team that f C Cincinnati is obviously playing very well too. They got over the hunt they got by Columbus. They're, you know, looking at a new ground and trying to get ahead through the East and get through Miami in this case, even though Miami's come to Cincinnati.
Speaker 3: Yes, yeah, no doubt.
Speaker 12: And Cincinnati's done really well playing at home as of late. They you know, they didn't have their home form this season as people would extra people might hope, but they've certainly found it down the home stretch of the year, which is I think a really really good sign.
Speaker 3: And like I mentioned a few minutes ago, it's a team that's healthy.
Speaker 12: So Pat Nwnton has some decisions to make, you know, as far as what is starting eleven looks like, And you know, I would say stand out there with my broadcast partner Tim mc clusky today at training and we were looking at and I said, no matter how this shakes out and what the starting eleven is for Pat, he's gonna have some serious weapons to come in off the bench. And so that'll be a big, big boost because remember now you know those first round games, because it's the best of three, they're only ninety minute games, and we didn't see a shootout in any of the three, But if it had been tied at the end of ninety, it would have gone to a shootout.
Speaker 3: But tomorrow now we go to the full one hundred and twenty minute game.
Speaker 12: If it's tied after ninety you're gonna play thirty more minutes and then you would go to ap penalty kick shootout if it's still tied. It's not sudden death during those thirty minutes, so you got to play you know, you're facing the reality that you might have to play one hundred and twenty minutes. Uh so your bench could end up if it's one to one in the eightieth minute, your bench could end up being, you know, your biggest tool to get you the victory across a longer game. So it's a chess match for sure between the two managers. And I like the pieces that FC Cincinnati have available.
Speaker 3: This is what they work for.
Speaker 12: And you know, now now you can start to smell it and understand how close you are to playing in that championship game.
Speaker 3: You know, one step closer with a win.
Speaker 1: It's nice to see how well soccer is doing in the US two.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's always been a huge sport worldwide, but do you think Messi changed the game?
Speaker 1: Come into Miami and how.
Speaker 12: I think he's elevated Major League soccer for sure? Yeah, you know, there's no there's no question about that. And then he gets you know, his friend Jodi Alba, Cats and now Rodrigo de Paul to join the mix. If you're you know, if you're telling yourself that he hasn't elevated in the United States, and you're kidding yourself, right, and and you see Sun comes and then goes to l AFC, and then Thomas Mueller comes and joins, you know, joins Vancouver, and so you're seeing more and more of these superstars come into the mix.
Speaker 3: And that elevates Major League Soccer. That's coop for every team, including SC Cincinnati.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, Tommy, I'm curious and I wasn't gonna go down this pack, but she's talking about the transformation of the change in soccer at the level of MLS. And we've seen the play from the middle nineties and Columbus Crew one of those original teams that started, and everything else and coming up, the pace of play, the quality of play, the ability to draw international players as we're seeing this leads me to the change that was just announced about the season and how the season will fall. How does that transition happen. I don't want to go completely off message considering tomorrow's match, which is huge, but I'm just curious, and how does that effect that with international play too, with so many ever leagues from all over the world sort of playing in that same window of time.
Speaker 12: Well, it aligns MLS with the rest of the world. Basically now not everybody, but all the big leagues play on this schedule that basically runs from you know, August through till May, and so now it's say he's aligned, and you know, the chief soccer officers, the general managers are all thrilled about this change because they feel it's going to help them sell players. It's gonna be help them acquire players and make their teams better. So they see it as a massive, massive positive for what they are trying to accomplish. And then you know, it changes things a little bit as far as win the games will be played.
Speaker 3: You know, a lot of it will be in the same window, but you.
Speaker 12: Know, there's gonna be some more games in February now, and teams will have regular season matches in November and December regularly as opposed to only playoff games. Right, this weekend would be a regular season weekend, you know, early in the season in the future format, So listen. Overall, I think it's gonna end up being a really big positive. It's gonna take a little time for people to adjust and get used to the new normal, but that's kind of life, right, That's how these things go. But I think that it'll be a good thing from Ajor League soccer, and you know it'll it'll bring more of these global stars here to the Queen City, to the country, to the league. And and that isn't that positive?
Speaker 2: I mean tomorrow, Lionel, I know, I'm for saying his name right, how do you say Lionel?
Speaker 1: I mean, am I saying that correctly? Okay? To doing it to the old day and don't feel bad. It has been a weird day with that.
Speaker 2: But literally you get to see a huge global star playing in Cincinnati tomorrow and that means something. And you said twenty five and thirteen are going to be a t QUL that's a big deal. That's a big deal INADI. And don't forget Evan. I mean, I suely Cincinnati's loaded as well. It's a great matchup tomorrow with the five kick on the pitch of TQL. The good news also, and this is also a different thing with all these other professional sports leagues and even a lot of the collegiate athletics at this point going behind paywalls to watch a lot of these you know, teams and in these sports. What MLS has done is now take it to just being on Apple TV right, not behind that paywalls. Were added more, which is also going to bring more people into the fold. And the beauty is that you can hear your broadcast on Fox Sports thirteen sixty and watch just by clicking the right option.
Speaker 12: Yeah, click a little audio option down on the bottom right hand corner. It'll switch you over to the home radio so you can see the pictures and hear us. I know there's a lot of fans that really enjoy that and appreciate it. I'm trying to convince the good folks at the league to make that a feature on the road as well, you know, so you can pull up the road audio.
Speaker 3: And because I got twenty five and thirteen people who are going to be in the stands, yep. But then when we're on the road, they want to.
Speaker 12: Tune it in right and but no, it is, it is great, and and right about that it will now be you know, just included with Apple TV. So if you have Apple TV, so you can watch Ted Lasso or you watching the Studio or whatever other show that you really like, it's just part of that whole subscription, so you don't need a separate one.
Speaker 1: Well, what do we not ask, because you know, I have questions Donna's had questions, You've had things to say, but for someone the uninitiated, because there are still a lot of people as new as this is. And I grew up playing soccer. I remember indoor teams, you know, you know, the Dynamo and a bunch of others in the region over the years, and and seeing it come up since I was a kid to where it is now, it's really made me very happy. And it sort of falls in line very nicely with all the other sports that we have in and around the Queen City and just in general.
Speaker 5: It is it is.
Speaker 1: But what have we not asked? What else do you need to This is your moment, your time to say whatever it is that you want. Tommy, you.
Speaker 3: No, I'm excited, you know, I think that. You know, my son asked me the Deadhand. Was I nervous for the game, and I said, well, not yet, you know, maybe maybe tomorrow.
Speaker 12: As we get closer to that five o'clock kick off off field a little bit. But you know, I think that that f CE Cincinnati should go in confident. They beat their rival Columbus. They played well in the two games at home. You know, they played well against Miami at Tquel Stadium. They had a draw against Miami earlier this year on the road that you know, kind of felt like maybe either they could have won that.
Speaker 3: Game, you know, and they dominated Miami.
Speaker 12: And Messi played in that match. Now they haven't seen Rodrigo de Paul, so that's a different wrinkle. So I'm interested to see in person kind of how he changes the game plan for Miami and and to see how f C Cincinnati does in neutralizing Messi to make sure he doesn't hurt him. You know, f C cintaining the only team in the Eastern Conference that.
Speaker 3: Messi has never scored again.
Speaker 12: So hopefully, you know, by seven o'clock tomorrow night, we're still singing that song and that hasn't changed. And if that's the case, then I feel really good about the Wing to Blues chance.
Speaker 1: But along there you go, Evander Messi, FC Cincinnati enter my.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you don't think Evander is going to be wound up for this one.
Speaker 1: Of course, It's gonna be fun to watch. That's what that's as a kid growing up, this is what you live for. I mean, this is it. It's huge.
Speaker 2: Are some of the greatest athletes soccer players, They really are unbelievable. It's going to be a fun match to watch. Have fun Tommy tomorrow. That's a big event for you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I can't wait. It's gonna be awesome.
Speaker 1: We do appreciate you making time. I mean, you don't have to do this, but I'm excited, geeked up what's going on and I love listening to you guys. It's all the class. We said, Hello, Tommy, you give me a break.
Speaker 12: From hanging my Christmas light, so I got to go back and put on not.
Speaker 1: Just my neighbors, Tommy's doing it too. Now, did you have help? There's somebody else helping you on that ladder. We don't want to have you making a call like our Willie did.
Speaker 12: I'm a sold lord, No, I'm a solo mission right now, but I got to run the loads and.
Speaker 1: Keep keep that phone in your pocket just in case the worst happen. They're not gonna call on me to do the call. You gotta be safe, secure, in good voice, and ready to do it.
Speaker 3: I promise.
Speaker 12: I'm about to put a little fire in the fireplace and watch some constotball and relax the rest of the night.
Speaker 1: Good for you. There you go, You're a good man. Thank you for making Tom He's Tommy, Tommy gallad or McCloskey. Also with the call Tomorrow FC Cincinnati enter Miami, Fox Sports thirteen sixty, listen and watch It's all after Bengals Patriots starts early. Getting you ready Ken Brew in the morning one o'clock kickoff. Here Where the hooda play with Sterling and Donna D seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 5: Is it true Tom Brenneman names his pants and his favorite is called Percy. That is not true. Is it true that as a child Tom Brenneman hit under the cover. He said, listen to the radio and he's incredible hulks jammies.
Speaker 1: Well, that's one of those yes and those sort of things.
Speaker 5: Is it true, Tom Brennanman bus, these buns gonna start your day right. That's true and I'm proud of it. Join me for the latest news from Chuck Ingram Weather, from Jennifer Ketchmark plenty of laughs and a whole lot more. Tom Brennan, Monday morning at five am on seven hundred w l W.
Speaker 1: Bad breath is a confidence killer.
Speaker 15: You have the best outfit, the sharpest resume, even the funniest jokes but if Donna d over there.
Speaker 1: Jack Cromley was just in.
Speaker 2: He was like, I appreciate you. Like I mentioned, I don't even know what was going on. I'm like, okay, thanks, And that's not how he sounds.
Speaker 1: Why do I do that? I come up with this weird My mom gets.
Speaker 2: A weird voice. I don't know where it comes from.
Speaker 1: My mom's things. She's a little text me, She's like, I heard you guys, wh I was out and whatever. And she's like, but I don't sound that way. Why do you do that? And I'm like, I don't know. I mean, you know, it's how you see other people.
Speaker 5: I have.
Speaker 1: No, that doesn't sound good at all, It really doesn't. It's just that I'm I mean, I should be doing Here's the thing. If Hannah Barbara was still here doing Hannah barbera stuff, I would already be trying, kicking and screaming if I had legs or not. To go back to a call back to Jack Crumley conversation in a great movie, Uh, I would be all over trying to do voice work for some type of cartoon thing. Absolutely, because I mean, what a dream. Yeah, that is that? Absolutely? It is how fun to do character voices. And I had no idea when I was growing up that this was a hotbed of that type of creativity and that type of stuff happening because Hannah Barbera and Taft, which have been you know, at one point owned some of these radio stations. And I don't need to go through that bad inside baseball stuff, but I mean, all that stuff was going on here. Yeah, and all I mean and it all starts here, even at this radio station in a lot of ways, with so many of the great riders and everything, Rod Serling, We've mentioned, Rosemary Clinton, blah blah blah blah, and people, I mean, everybody who's on the air now. I mean, I just feel like I'm holding the mantle for all these people Marconi winning you know, ratings and revenue generating monsters that are actually good people who care about the community.
Speaker 2: Yeah, of course, that's why they're popular, and that's why people love them is because their heart bleeds through.
Speaker 1: That's why. And I snuck in here genuine so do I mean here too, don't get me wrong. Uh So, anyway, what do you want to do here? We've gone like a little bit time because you got who day today are we're talking to Bengals and Patriots, and we know Joe Burrow is not getting to start the other Joe is. Well, we can talk if we want to do.
Speaker 2: Because Dave Portnoy, who I love, does pizza reviews, we can talk about the best. We can ask people to call in for the best pizza or are.
Speaker 3: We wick kid?
Speaker 1: Real quick hit? How long do we have? I don't know what's the best pizza in Cincinnati? They got thirteen minutes? Okay?
Speaker 2: We have we have plenty and I actually, uh, Saint Francis a beats. I went there the other night. Somebody told me to go, and it's so good. I went to the Oakley one because you can dine in there and it's really cutest old school brick and it's just I mean, they know how to move the pizza there. And it's New Haven Style. This is where I grew up, New Haven Style. So if you like New Haven Style, which is crispy.
Speaker 1: I've never even heard of that before. I am a blow no way. I mean, I I don't know what to tell you. I mean, if all it's now in my lexoson what.
Speaker 2: Is your what is your favorite pizza in Cincinnati? This one happens to be really good. The roses I love and I just do. I mean, just now, I can taste the sauce in my mouth is watering. And I know it's it's and it's a big brand and it's a regional thing and whatever. But I mean it's a kid coming up. I mean the roses, you know, and that is sort of a mom and pop that's grown.
Speaker 8: Right.
Speaker 1: There's a place in Mount Adams. We were down there that I and I lived on the other side of the hill and East wanted hills and I'd ride my bike over and we meet it. Your Mom's pizza. Your Mom's pizza.
Speaker 17: Yeah, there's a place up there in Mount Adams right now. That's I'm pretty sure that's what it's called.
Speaker 1: It's not that, is it.
Speaker 3: It might be.
Speaker 1: And there was another one that was just a dive place that I like the dive bars that have good pizzas and stuff like that too. I don't know where they all get their pizza, but I mean it's one of those you have a drink or something, all of a sudden they're pizza. I'm like, yeah, I need to soak something up by it.
Speaker 2: So the Dave Port and I did a Facebook post and said, I've never actually on a pizza review in Cincinnati.
Speaker 1: And he's all about the pizzas when he's on the bot.
Speaker 2: Oh, he's done pieza reviews everywhere, and he's you know, everyone knows. Everyone knows it's one one bite. Everybody knows the roles if you've watched him. But the amount of comments on representing Cincinnati pizza places were so fun, and I put I put a couple in for me, but like there was so many. Obviously, he went to Skyline if you if you know Dave Portnite from Barstool Sports, he was in town for the big high school game Elder and X and he went and tried Skyline Chili. Did a big post on it last night. Yeah I'm here, I'm from here. Yeah, I mean, yes, exactly, that's something people try when they get here.
Speaker 1: But people who live here love Skyline Chili. Yeah, I mean I love all the Empress Jill, all those you know. Two Cities Pizza is one of those. I know there's a place up in Mason. I've gotten a few times here or there, and I think I have another location. I love Two Cities and it's really good. Because they like I think it's like a Chicago style and they may have New York as sort of like in between or something like that. Yeah, which is kind of nice. Five one, three, seven, four, nine, seven, eight hundred, the big one. So if somebody's in town, you know, and they're here for the Bengals game from New England and then they're here's the thing so you talk about it, does Connecticut count in that window because it's a little further south. It's not like Boston, New Hampshire, Maine in that whole area. They're New Englanders.
Speaker 2: Dave Portnoy compares everything to New Haven pizza. So that's there's Sally's, there's Peppy's. Anywhere you go pretty much in New Haven, Connecticut. Yeah, you're gonna get a good pizza pie. They call it a nice tomato pie. And he loves tomato.
Speaker 1: I do too. I love the same type of pizza he has. So what is this for a vegan? First of all, by the way, Alex just messages Joe's Pizza, which, by the way, every town has just pizza, but Napoli pizza, so that there's a little bit difference, I guess in the style that goes along with that. So I haven't had that that I'm aware of. I look forward to trying that. That's good. But I pizza is just an odd thing in that there's so many different kinds. It's like sex without being graphic. Now listen to me, hear me out, don't panic with kids in the car. I'm not going to try to make it to the questions that have to be difficult to answer. I don't want to be that guy. But let me just say, even when it's bad, it's still pretty all right, you know what I mean? Yeah, it's one of those. So for you as a vegan, how does that work?
Speaker 2: Is we're talking pizza because I am bewildered and people while we're talking, call less, what is your favorite Tri State mom and pop or any type of pizza that you're like, I need that. Now it's Saturday night, we're getting pie? Or every Friday is a kid growing up Friday with pizza?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, especially for us in Connecticut now it is different. For me as a vegan, it's like the one thing I miss is a cheese pie. But even in Saint Francis where I just went, in Oakley, they have vegan cheese believe it or not, which is made either from cashiw or almonds or whatever. I could see the smoky flavor from an almond maybe helping you very good. The thing is the crust and the tomato sauce. Now I'm looking at some of these posts from the Dave Portnoy looking for the best peach in pizza in Cincinnati. Trophy a lot for Trophy, and I've never had that. Saint Francis is on many people's list because people know Dave Portnoy loves New Haven. But Trophy and your Mom's Sean, that was it your mom's pizza up in Mount Adams.
Speaker 1: Somebody else just mentioned that too, and that's got it. I don't know if that was the place that I got it before or not, but I've had it and it is good, and thank you for that. I don't I'm not even sure. I only mentioned just because I recently heard of it. That's it. There's an Instagram page. There's an Instagram page.
Speaker 17: It's called Shoutdown Cincy, and they like go around to like some hidden gym places you may not know about around the city, and they like tell you about all the food that they order and that they like, and it's it's turned me onto a couple of places, and that place that in Mount Adams, your Mom's Pizza is one of them.
Speaker 2: I gotta try you get to try it yet I do another one, another one for Joe's Pizza, Napoli that that's on there too, on the list.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna put Italian in that list. Yeah you should ann great list. Oh I've never received a communicate from before. Hey Annie, how are you? She says, I guess it's on Harrison Avenue, NYPD Pizza. Yeah, it shitty me. So that place is good too, I think it is. Yeah, I had it. I've had it a couple of times.
Speaker 4: See.
Speaker 1: I think we could eat pizza like every week and not run out of pizza places in the Try State that are new. Good Felas between now until the end.
Speaker 2: Good Fellas is on the list on like several times that it is probably my favorite. A lot of people like Goodfellas in the Tri State.
Speaker 1: Five one, three, seven, four, nine hundred the big one favorite pizza in the Try State for the uninitiated ro Otherwise, to try something new, let's get Mark in with Sterling Donnade and mister McMahon of course is along for the ride too today. What's up? Mark?
Speaker 3: Oh, I just want to let you know I have to agree that.
Speaker 1: We just dropped out. You dropped out. Hold on a second, I just want to We'll put you on hold just for a second. Gather yourself for getting near a tower. Mark. Are you there?
Speaker 2: You got it?
Speaker 11: I am here.
Speaker 3: I don't know if you did hear me.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, you're good. Go ahead, go ahead, good good?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 3: No, Like like I said, I just roses I really like.
Speaker 12: And it's more the sauce actually has some taste to it rather than just plain old tomato paste.
Speaker 1: I'm with you there.
Speaker 11: Yeah, no, I know I.
Speaker 1: Could drink it fans. I could drink it, which is probably not healthy.
Speaker 10: Domino's is really decent because the sauce has.
Speaker 11: Some kick to it.
Speaker 3: Yep.
Speaker 1: So you like a little bite, Yeah.
Speaker 3: Oh absolutely. I mean it's not super overpowering.
Speaker 12: But I mean I used to like Pizza Hut, but they, I know, several years ago apparently took all their spices out of it and.
Speaker 10: It's nothing but tomato paste.
Speaker 1: Now it has no taste whatsoever, because.
Speaker 3: That's what I grew up.
Speaker 1: Now, and I can tell you this. Somebody just had some the other day and they were like, here, have some of this, and I loved it. So I don't know if my taste is different than yours or yeah, because I was like, I hadn't had it in a while either, and I was like, well, I remember going to visit the Hut as a kid with my and they had the big salad bar. It was tremendous. Still love pizza, yeah, really.
Speaker 2: Did love pizza. Now, Mark, I appreciate the call. And you know what our bosses are like, don't.
Speaker 1: Talk about pizza Hut. They have good money.
Speaker 3: Okay, how about.
Speaker 1: Genos Genos, Genos z z Zenos, Xeno. I think Xeno should make a good pizza just by the sake of having that kind of name. Mark, we appreciate the call, man, Thank you. I mean, with a name like Xeno, it's got to be good. I gotta find this trophy pizza. And by the way, called in yeah, and he told Meaglios that's on the list.
Speaker 2: So many people said Taglio's too, Taglio's on the list.
Speaker 1: I'm a fan. I gotta look look at trophies. Oh yeah, is somebody else here mentioned the Mad Monks?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've had that, uh, and that is good.
Speaker 2: And Trophies is in there's Norwood and Evendale, so Sterling, you would love this.
Speaker 1: I showed you. Here's the thing. I showed Donna a pepperoni pie that was on my x feed and that is good. The pictures of the pizzas, and I was like, does this look good you? Because it looks good to me. I was immediately feeling hungry. And then I realized that she's a vegan and there's all these pepperoni's all pucker it up because they're cooked up the right way cong caay, with a little crunch and a little bit of that grease inside and the cheese. And I'm like, I'm asking a vegan if that looks good? But you said, yes, it does.
Speaker 2: I mean, like I said, we listen, I grew up eating pizza. It was the absolute best. It's the one thing I miss as a vegan. But I can get it still in a vegan version and I still like it now, you know. And then I'll have pizza with real cheese on it. That's the only thing I ever do.
Speaker 1: Scotty and Dayton, and this is Ohio, not Dayton, Kentucky. Though I have friends there, he says, old scratch pizza. I've had that too. I think I've had scratched. It is very good. Is an old scratch like a term for the devil? So it's devil pizza? Is that correct? Am I right about that? Old scratch? Isn't that a term used for satan? The Elvis? I'm not trying to hurt them, I'm just asking. I don't have to look it up. While we talked to Matt, Matt, what's going on here? Was Sterling and Donnade on the big one. How you doing?
Speaker 4: How you doing by day?
Speaker 3: I'm doing great?
Speaker 1: Good? What's up?
Speaker 4: I was just gonna tell you guys, Papadinos it's the oldest family owned is the first pizza place in Moon County.
Speaker 11: But it's still open to day.
Speaker 4: It's still family owned, owned by the daughter.
Speaker 3: And uh, that's a good one to try for sure, all right?
Speaker 4: Not a bar style like Dave Pornoy usually judges.
Speaker 2: But it is a very good pizzas awesome.
Speaker 1: I like it again, another name like that.
Speaker 3: It just seems like.
Speaker 1: Laurence is good to show some so let's some love for Florence. So Matt, thank you, appreciate it. That's kind of good. Uh, someone just quick with the said, yeah, it's satan. Is that they're just messing with me. I wasn't a scratch like something I saw in the movie and they talked about it like being a term for like you know, I mean, the pie is good. I'm not trying to hurt them. I want to help them. But I mean, just let's talk to Rob seven hundred W L W. Sterling and Donnade. I don't know what's going on. Is old scratch a term for satan?
Speaker 3: I don't think so.
Speaker 1: But anyway, all right, I'm just I'm just wondering. This is the stuff my head.
Speaker 11: Yeah, I've got several for your Sterling, one that you should know of because you used to live in the area. I'm in the Meadowdale area.
Speaker 1: Oh yeahs oh. Greco's yeah yeah, down on Salem Avenue there near.
Speaker 3: Free Prolob Avenue.
Speaker 11: And and the replacement place is named.
Speaker 1: Yours now okay, pretty good, Okay.
Speaker 11: The absolute best in the Dayton area. And Little York Cavern, Oh.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I like that place too, yeah, Little York. Yeah, And Marion's. Marian's has got some locations in our region down here in the tri State as well, and they're they're great. It's a different type of pizza a right.
Speaker 11: But do you know most of those guys, Marions, the Lithos, the one the one that was in they wanted to come up here or didn't make it in Cincinnati, I mean le okay, they all learned from Vic Casano. The Yeah, a lot of those guys work for Vic.
Speaker 1: There you go, that makes sense, and that often is the case. You go in there, you learn it and then you're like, you know, I'm gonna do it my way. I'm gonna add a little bit more basil, I'm gonna add a little bit more garlic or whatever it is. And the next thing you know, you're making your own on the side. Rob good call me. I appreciate it.
Speaker 2: I think the I think the crust is the best part of the piece.
Speaker 1: I think are we done done?
Speaker 11: We are?
Speaker 1: My management of time rivals the great Marvin Lewis who on the radio I think calling in the NFL games these was anyway, mister McMann, thank you, great calls. Absolutely thank you to Page Cosgrove Cincinnati Animal Care. Check them out, Breack Friday deals and I'll talk to you on Thanksgiving Yeah, Yeah, I'll be in Football bear Cats tonight. Check his next here Sterling Donna D seven hundred W all double the football Bearcats clash with the Cougars.
Speaker 15: Will you see beat b Yu today at seven pm on seven hundred w l W jeff Ya dot com.
Speaker 6: Seventeen million veterans have served our country since two thousand and one. More than one hundred and fifty thousand veterans have died by suicide. Hundreds of thousands more suffer from the invisible wounds of war. It's time to act. Homebase has provided life saving, world class care to over fifty thousand veterans and family members, all at no cost to them, from every state.
Speaker 3: The time to show your support is now. Donate today at.
Speaker 6: Home based dot org slash iHeart and help our heroes heal, make a gift, save a life. The time is now home based dot org slash iHeart.
Speaker 15: Live from the seven hundred WLW studios driven by Mike Cash Drewzy Jeep Infairfacts now recognized as the largest volume JEP dealer in Greater Cincinnati in Northern Kentucky, Mike Cashtreusyjeeb is the number one jeep dealer in the tri State. That's Mike cashdreusyjeb in Fairfax. Portions of the following program we're prerecorded.
Speaker 6: You are listening to seven hundred WLW, also available on ninety four five FMW two three three BG Cincinnati West Bank.
Speaker 1: Ghost strives to be a better financial partner by giding you.
Speaker 6: With the tools, resources and advice to power good financial decisions.
Speaker 1: We're here to help you build a strong foundation for