Speaker 1: On air at AM five seventy LA Sports and on demand on the iHeartRadio app. This is the Petros and Money Show. You are one of the kind hosted by Petros Papaday guests left school after sixth grade. Look at him and the voice of the Bolts not Money Smith. The answer is on money. There is nothing you can do. You know it's coming. This is the Petros and Money Show.
Speaker 2: On the home of your world champion Los Angeles Dodgers.
Speaker 1: Make us your top preset on the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 2: I can explain it to you repeatedly, but I cannot understand it for you.
Speaker 3: Look on with you, s Petro Saying Money AM five to seven LA Sports Live everywhere on the iHeartRadio app on an hour early. A Flex Alert today our first Flex Alert.
Speaker 2: Of the week Alert.
Speaker 3: We will be going until five thirty pm for Clippers basketball there and in San Antonia, you know, taken on the second seed in the Western Conference, San Antonio Spurs. Oh, they will be without young Swiss first rounder replacing Avitza Zoo about to need fewer. He is busted afoot. It is a damn sheet. Needen Houser, needing fuer Houser Fowser, oh Ynny.
Speaker 2: Bowser, Houser's out tonight, but the Clippers will still play. They will play, and we're on an hour early. You just heard fully functional employee Adam being milked by Fred Rogan for some Friday content, and that was that their show is over. Great sports Talk is here, Great sports Talk, and we do have a great sports talk. The schedule is as follows. Everybody knows that the dice are loaded. Everybody rolls with their fingers crossed tonight. Clippers Spurs, as we've said, Dodgers versus Rockies tomorrow for a heavening game, first pitch at five oh five. Same thing tonight. We're just not running the game at Campbell Back Ranch, but it is going tomorrow and on the air and Sunday Big ten College Hoops featuring Tip Kates on three half in post number three Michigan hosting number eight Michigan State tip off at one thirty that and then we will start at three on the following Monday. That is scheduled. Talking edel short and it's a Frogman Friday, so you keep your own ship. I'll take the Lake, frog Man take Lake pet Tristan Money Show on a frog Man Friday Frogman Frogmen embraces and appreciates the greatness of the one and only Mike Nelson, who brought a great deal of attention to the sea and one of our favorite shows ever created, Sea Hunt Mike Nelson played by the great Lloyd Bridges, and in that show he does battle with the sea back and forth, back back, fourth and fourth. But you don't mess around with the ocean because the sea always wins. Cooger Norris knows that I knew the voice.
Speaker 4: I had almost forgotten the face.
Speaker 2: It was great Cougar Norris.
Speaker 5: Cougar Norris a juven delinquent who straightened out a year ago. I had helped with a straight ning. He had been around for a month.
Speaker 4: I'll come today.
Speaker 2: Ah googa, oh what I mean in It's like it's like great to see yeh shave here? How's everything? How's the matre? Oh? No sweat, no sweat?
Speaker 1: Hey?
Speaker 2: Why I made the scene is you're burning into a log right now.
Speaker 5: You're gonna have to play it over again for me?
Speaker 2: What crazy you're flying? You're Hawaii tomorrow?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, thanks for the translation.
Speaker 2: Our Australian friend. Maybe they're not that good at the World Baseball Classic. But that does not keep us from showing affection towards our old intern now a mother and a wife somewhere deep deep in the outback.
Speaker 7: Pip, what are you nuts? We've still got to take the stuff to Florida? Do you know what that's like?
Speaker 4: These days?
Speaker 7: You got the effing Navy everywhere, you got Frogman, You've got AC's with the satellite tracking stuff, got the effing bellasalt.
Speaker 2: Choppers off the art.
Speaker 7: We're losing one out of every nine loads.
Speaker 1: There's no dark walk anywhere.
Speaker 7: And let me tell you, yeah for getting out the money, what do you suggest that is actually reasonable?
Speaker 2: Sel under the water. We appreciate everybody listening to the Petrosen Money Show and knowing that we are here for your pleasure. Now, our schedule today has David Vasse joining us in the very next segment, no doubt. Bleary and weary, a little worse for wear and tear. Stand up late at night listening to that show. Hey o Taani homer on, how about that slam in the Tokyo Dome that rocked Japan so hard? Not since the Ventures played Ginza Lights Live in Tokyo has Tokyo rocked so hot.
Speaker 3: I just think a cheap trick at the Budhikan. Well, come on, man, you know I mean more recent. I mean, you know, if we're trying to relate to the kids, cheap trick at the Budican.
Speaker 2: Try to relate to the kids on AM radio. Uh, David Vassa will join us next. I'm sure he stayed up all night listening to the Japanese call.
Speaker 4: He's got to be into this now. I know it's one thing to poop pu what weeks up and you know, leading up to this thing. But now that we're here and tay's the first full day of games, Oh Tani hit a Grand Slam, we got you know, Brazil and US coming up, He's gone.
Speaker 3: He's gonna know he's gonna complain. I mean, he's going to complain about Yamamoto throwing fifty three pitches in a thirteen to nothing blowout like I would imagine. He's going to be pissed that that.
Speaker 2: That's how well, you're not gonna have long to wait. Yeah, next segment, he's going to be on in the very next segment. Do you want to feel the flow? Catch? Do you want to play? Let's play it. What do we have? I mean, well, we have the Japanese call, and and then we have the Steven Nelson who is half Japanese, but it's an English his call, and well, not entirely what the call in its entirety, I think we have a pretty good chunk of it.
Speaker 3: No, no, I just mean I don't think it's entirely in English. I think the inflection and the pronunciation of Otani is certainly not what two whities like us would say.
Speaker 2: The two one no Otani likes it though, that is.
Speaker 8: Old. Tell me, oh course to Yodoba is on fire.
Speaker 2: I didn't hear. Let's try that again. Let me hear the Stephen Nelson to here. If there's any inflection or intonation the two one NOONI like.
Speaker 8: Sit up, it is cold, old Tony Corse to yodd.
Speaker 6: Is on fire.
Speaker 2: I heard it. Where's Mota all right? Sitting out? He's he's getting the fist. Let me, you'll know when you're getting the fist. Pretty soon it's getting the fist. You won't even have to look over to know you're getting the fist. You'll just know you're getting the fist. Let's hear the Japanese call.
Speaker 4: This is what looks like.
Speaker 2: Hell. Yes, so good, very good, very strong. And the World Baseball Classic is catching the world by storm because nothing else is going on, and we, for one are thrilled. We will see about David Vasse. The other thing is we're gonna do the F one report today at three point thirty, and.
Speaker 3: I'm getting a ton I know the heat Kates. Are you the one that took over the F one Fantasy? Did you change the password?
Speaker 2: No? I don't even know where to go.
Speaker 3: It was me, so I did launch it last year and I've just forgotten the freaking password through again. It's through f one dot Com. And I'm getting a lot of blowbacks people. I got played an A C F one with the patronson Money Show. I got the Straits coming up in Australia.
Speaker 2: We did the pip uh stuff and my brother's walking out of that bathroom with only his wang in his hand. I gotta figure out how the hell the guns. I don't know why they make it toilet Matt the guns? Now? How am I gonna kill the turk and the police captain? If the gun is not behind the old timey toilet? And I apologize.
Speaker 3: I'm getting a ton of freaking d ms about resetting the league, and I can't figure out how the hell to do it.
Speaker 4: Can you just start a new one?
Speaker 2: That's a great question, Ted, it is a great question.
Speaker 4: I'm sure you can't and call it, you know, something very similar to what it was before and put the link up on the Twitter and all the different places.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we could just do a new link. Yeah, that's the idea, Tim.
Speaker 3: Kate, you want to take this thing over. Oh, she's because I can't figure it out, like it used to be easy. Sand from the beach and his keyboard, I really do. I. I used to go to the f one fantasy page. There was a little tab that basically was for people that ran a league, and those are just gone, and so now I can't figure out how the hell to get back into our league.
Speaker 4: I'm looking at it too, man, it looks very confusing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, how to pleasure?
Speaker 3: Thing that says how to Yeah, when you click on how to play, it says join a league or create your own, But there's like no click forro for it.
Speaker 2: That's the problem.
Speaker 4: Let me sign it there just.
Speaker 2: Because I'm signed in and like it doesn't have dumb ass, it doesn't have to tell Tom Tom tum tum Tom Tom tum tum tumass we're gonna.
Speaker 4: I'll create a league. I'll figure this out. I'll spend all weekend doing it. No, you can't spend all weekend. It's got to be done in the next six hours and forty six minutes. It's got to be done by end of show today.
Speaker 2: How do you expect kids to learn to read when they can't even fit in the door. I'll create join a.
Speaker 3: League or create your own pick one driver, and like it doesn't have a create your league.
Speaker 2: It's just like a bag of nails. This website.
Speaker 4: Last name Kate's okay, all.
Speaker 2: Right, well we are efforting. Other than that, we have David Vase on the World Baseball Classic and the latest with the Dodgers, whose camp seems flaccid. Now that Otani has Leney, Michelle, you will join us. It's a cap days. Oh I create my f one. Yeah yeah, all some progress and is there a breakthrough there? Tim Bramo still just reacting to Michelle.
Speaker 4: You it says country of residence.
Speaker 2: I said, I mean, you know, she is a very very I would say zoos guests. Sometimes she can turn like a pit viper. She sure can. So we'll see she's very, very volatile. So we're going to talk to Michelle you especially if you don't get her her Bacardi and RC Crown Royal and Coke Crown and Coke, Canadian whiskey and Coca Cola anything else, very very ornery. What is that again? Is that captain and Shasta? No, you idiot? So what is she promoting? Tim? Do we know CAP Day tomorrow out at Santa Nino, So it really is captive Day, and that's a day where all the liars show up, all the guys who are capping, right, I think so all the men as right, all the liars, La Menda's love don right, they all show up that day, right, Cap Day? That is cap Dave.
Speaker 4: But I think it's got a different meaning for horse.
Speaker 2: Race because I remember that one time where Steve Brussard said something of yeah, what's ruined? Steve Brouard said something about it. I guess, Chris, Oh, Steve Bruceard's a running back from Washington State. Chris Brusard said something about Kevin Durant, and then Kevin Durant. Durant wrote back, cap cap cap cap cap cap cap cap cap cap use a cap, use a cap.
Speaker 4: All right, I'm into f one Apparently I ordered the F one TV premium package last year for one hundred and thirty dollars.
Speaker 2: And not nice when your kids do that for you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and renews on the twenty second. I need to cancel that exactly.
Speaker 2: All right, Well that's not either here nor there. Oh my bad.
Speaker 4: Okay, f one Gaming, Okay, I'm in to the easy setup platform.
Speaker 2: My thing.
Speaker 3: Under the what's new tab, it says leagues, new season, new look. It's now much easier to find and manage the leagues you've joined.
Speaker 2: It is Is that right? Because I have not found that to be the case. I don't find that to be the case. I'm Matt Smith. There's no tab for me to click on my previous league.
Speaker 4: I just clicked on the tag Heuer spawned ship. That's not where I'm supposed to be.
Speaker 2: I'll get yourself a nice tag watch. Yeah, everybody loves that little tag Hoyer.
Speaker 4: Yea, I will figure this out. Oh, pick your team.
Speaker 2: Here we go, Australia. I'm in all right. I mean, now you're gonna pick your team and do what create a league? Maybe you have to pick the team first and then create your oh copy that. See, maybe I'm not as dumb as I look.
Speaker 3: All right, I just auto fill continue confirm your team name is the one James Worthy about fat people. No, Matt, that's not cool. Dang it, I was gonna use that.
Speaker 2: Matt too many words. Ask Jame about the fats that fits. That's really gonna be the name of your team. That's gonna get pretty old, mad.
Speaker 3: My country, your country of My country of residents is Bootan.
Speaker 2: You do not live. That's a lot. I put our media from a bunch of Winekoe.
Speaker 3: My favorite driver is Esteban Ocon. I love the Audi team. I have read and I am next and no, I don't want that. Here we go view leagues. Join the league.
Speaker 2: Create a league, yes, credit Matt created all right?
Speaker 3: So maxim as for what m uh classic no head public. Anyone can join unlimited participants, maximum number of teams. Uh, you want to do one?
Speaker 2: Yeah, let's not here.
Speaker 4: People have multiple teams.
Speaker 2: It seems like we have enough problem tournament.
Speaker 5: Let's go.
Speaker 3: Select teams. There's my create league. Congratulations our league code? All right, everybody get out of pen. Okay is pete?
Speaker 5: What was it again?
Speaker 2: P five, P four Q and d h L zero two.
Speaker 4: Okay, you got to say a.
Speaker 5: Slower.
Speaker 3: I will share it on the Twitter, and I will pin it on the Twitter and I will repost it at.
Speaker 2: Old and at Tim Kates, I may post it. You know what, I don't like your lack of enthusiasm on X for the other stuff we have going on. Excuse me, Yeah, I don't like it, Kates. All right, So we figured this out. It wasn't that hard. We just a good call. Is a good call by you to just start a team and see if that's how you had to do it? Was that how you did it? Yeah? See that way to go. Hey, team effort man.
Speaker 8: I like this.
Speaker 4: You got a one hundred million dollars in cap per race, and you got to pick what your drivers and your constructors. This is pretty fun.
Speaker 2: Have you not ever done this before? We've been doing this for years.
Speaker 4: I did the first race of the first year, and I did do it after that. Why because you lost I think I lost my login?
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, So we're starting the Petrosen Money Fantasy League. All of those details will be up on Twitter at Matt money Smith or at Petrosen money, if you want to join the F one Fantasy League for the Petroson Money Show, which we've had going for the last few years. Ever since twenty twenty one, I think this would be time the time, So thank you and thank you for your participation.
Speaker 4: My question is HOSS supposed to be good because the percentage of people who picked HASS for the Constructors of this week is thirty three percent of all people who are playing Fantasy.
Speaker 3: F one stand by stand by for the F one report. It's it's up now. So if at Petrosen Money wants to post it, it's done.
Speaker 2: It it's posted. I can't pin it because it's your post.
Speaker 3: It is pinned to my profile. So everybody get in. We got to get in by in six and a half hours.
Speaker 2: And if you don't get in for this race, that's okay, you can get in for the next race. But if you want in the Aussee Grand Prix for this Fantasy sports game that's sweeping the nation, the Petrosen Money for what twenty twenty six Fantasy Sports F one League now is your opportunity. What do you win if you win this league? I wrote a pre warned T shirt. The much, the much.
Speaker 3: I don't know if iheard will pay for shipping depends on where you live. But we still, I believe, can dig up something from the prize clause.
Speaker 2: I think we could. You know what if you live in Kuta, Hey, we don't be able to get in to you. We can dig so we got a pretty good prize clauset. We do so Dave Weesel crack open the prize clauset. He never gives anything to us. But I think for the F one League we might be able to get a little Dodger gear or something along those lines. Well, thank you. I know that was a little painful for some, maybe not as painful as the Dodger reliever roll call on Tuesday, which I enjoyed and a lot of other people did too. But one guy didn't like it on Twitter, and Tim Kates let it cast a dark cloud over him and his demeanor. What a slog, That's what the guy said about it. What do you want me to? Hey, Matt, we got a prom and saying page not found?
Speaker 5: Say what?
Speaker 4: Oh no, sorry, the page you're looking for.
Speaker 2: We were just going to get to break. We were just getting out. It says PMS for what sign up to it says total team says my page and I'm looking for is not available. Oh no, oh no, page not found. All right, I'm taking take down the tweet. Okay, hold on back to the Salt Mines. We'll get this ironed out and we'll be right back with David Meass. This is Petro Send Money on Demand Demand.
Speaker 3: Petro saying money about seventy eight sports live everywhere on the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 2: The F one Fantasy League is fixed. I was just signing myself up and resetting my password, Matt, and then my phone ran out of batteries and now I'm feeling naked.
Speaker 3: Oh no, I just penned on my Twitter page, Matt money Smith. It is located at the Petros and Money at Petros and Money Twitter page as well.
Speaker 2: It works now it works.
Speaker 3: Uh, click and get in. You've got about six hours to get in. Like we said, we'll hit up the PMS prize closet. Maybe it'll be a Darius Rucker gigantic portrait. Maybe it'll be a Dodgers dry fit, or maybe it'll be a pre worn Hobo Gear T shirt. It will be a prize this year.
Speaker 2: Autograph Baseball cards.
Speaker 3: Autograph baseball cards. We'll dig through the prize closet and make sure the winner gets something.
Speaker 2: But right now, it's time for David Messey live from spring Training, the home of the Dodger.
Speaker 1: With an inside look at the Dodgers. This is the VASS Report with David Vasse.
Speaker 2: David Masse joining us on your Southern California celebrity Toyota Hotline. He is all over spring training, not in Tokyo. The Dodgers fighting it out in Arizona with a night game tonight, and we air the one tomorrow against the Rockies day from Spectrum Sports Net LA and of course MLB Network. But our reporter on MFI seventy LA Sports at the Real Underscore DV on Twitter with the latest. Did your Super Special guests come on last night? Dave, No, No, he did not.
Speaker 5: I guess it didn't work out timing wise, but we may revisit whenever we have the chance. But we had a great show last night, a spirited conversation about the World Baseball Classics. So it was a great hour of Dodger talk.
Speaker 2: Well, let's get more into it, Dave. The Dodgers players were on display overnight. Obviously very siding night for the country of Japan.
Speaker 5: When you and your iguana stay up late.
Speaker 2: It's a bearded dragon. And no we did not. I wasn't been quite early.
Speaker 5: So did you, d v R. Were you eager to watch it this morning?
Speaker 2: No, I've heard the highlights. I saw the highlights. I was not eager to watch Chinese type or Japan, even though there was a riled up crowd on the Tokyo Dome. But I'm I'm the one asking the questions here. Okay, I'm gonna get mad like your voice questions a musha. I'm runner. Come on, Dave, come on, admitted it excited, admitted its exciting day.
Speaker 5: I've seen J. T. Watkins, one of the Dodgers batting coaches, throw better pitches at five o'clock beat.
Speaker 7: P JO.
Speaker 5: Yesterday. I mean Stephen, I mean Steven Nelson lost his mind like a was Game seven of the World Series, for you know, one of the most pathetic pitches I've ever seen throw to a talk thrown to Okani by guy I never heard of. And uh, you know, basically Chinese Taipei is not, you know, known as a baseball powerhouse. Maybe that's the reason why they gave up ten runs, and maybe that's the reason why I wouldn't stay up until two am to watch that game.
Speaker 3: Well, you know, if you're calling a game and you're in the Tokyo dumb and you're surrounded by all the energy, you're just gonna get caught up in the moment. But Dave, I ask you, are you okay with two and two thirds, no hits, fifty three pitches for Yoshiyamamoto?
Speaker 2: You all right with that?
Speaker 5: I am okay with that because that escalates the pitch count from his last spring training start. So it is Team Japan's responsibility to walk that line of not overus i'm Amoto, but also being able to build him up for when he does return to the Dodgers and continue his spring training. So no issues with that, and let's see where it goes in the next round.
Speaker 3: All right, final, uh, at least for me? Final WBC question half four? Oh yeah, I've got one more. All right, five o'clock. Now, I know from five to five twenty five you're going to be listening to the person money meety meat segment. But after that, considering first pitch five PM USA v. BRASIL down there in Houston, are you going to watch Where are you're gonna be? Do you have a watch party? Are you going out to Laverne with your cousins?
Speaker 2: What are we doing?
Speaker 5: I'm getting ready for Lakers Pacers.
Speaker 2: That's the worst answer I've ever heard of. That really is the most base. Dodgers are playing at five, Like, come.
Speaker 5: On, Dave, Oh yeah, that's right, Dodgers Rockies at five o'clock. There you go, six years ago. Yeah, there we go, Dave.
Speaker 2: What about Snell? Do you have an update on your friend Snell? You're very special guest whoever came on?
Speaker 5: No, it was not Snell who was scheduled to come on. Okay, what things are working for Snell in the right direction? Like I mentioned on the show earlier this week, he basically where he started throwing at the beginning of spring training is usually where a pitcher starts playing catch in December. So that's where you have to keep the timeline in order here. So now he's starting to graduate, from what I understand, getting closer to throwing bullpens, and pitchers throw bullpens before they even show up at spring training as well, so he's still in that free spring training area where guys are before they report to camp. So I still don't see him pitching anytime before the single demile, what.
Speaker 2: About trying and do you have anything new on Trent? And in his icy glare you want an exclusive Dave? Yeah?
Speaker 6: Daan.
Speaker 5: Well, he's started to convince a lot of people that at thirty seven years old, and you know, a down year for him last year because of what I believe maybe the tax of how much he was used in twenty twenty four, especially in October, he may have been able to rediscover himself during the offseason. He certainly got into better shape again, kind of reworked his body like a lot of older Dodgers have, and he said that he found the right arm slot for him at this stage of his career and that is going to allow his pitches to play the way they played during twenty twenty four and years that he wasn't injured. So he certainly didn't like the way things went for him last year. And he's, like so many other guys, have so much pride within themselves and also the they're acting like they didn't win the World Series last year and they haven't won back to back championships. He has come in very determined to help the Dodgers. Three Pet.
Speaker 2: Dave.
Speaker 3: We had this discussion. Wasn't yesterday, it was the day before love for you to weigh in. We were discussing and you know it because we brought it up with you. Dodger relievers, Dodger relievers that we remember, Dodger rivers that appeared on the show. We weren't entirely sure that we remembered. Daniel Hudson Brandon League came up and we intimated, or we suggested that it seems like every year there is one reliever that outperforms his expectations and contract a brilliant fine by Andrew Freeman his team, and then there was one reliever that underperforms and is an incredible disappointment. Do you remember and what would your opinion be on the greatest disappointment of any Dodger reliever over these last let's say ten years.
Speaker 5: Well, aw that you know, under Freedman, he really hasn't given out big contracts to relievers. Tanner Scott is the biggest splash he has ever made as far as that goes with free agent relievers. I guess you can go to you know, before Andrew Friedman, I think Brian Wilson Brandon League certainly are at the top of the list. And Chris Perez, who you know, at Sprint training. I remember whether it was twenty thirteen or twenty fourteen, they were hyping it up that the Dodgers had three closers in Perez League and Brian Wilson, and all three did not do well and turned out that, you know, they cashed the checks and that's all they felt they needed to do.
Speaker 2: The one and only. David Vessey, our hero and friend, He's not going to get that into the World Baseball Classic, no matter how hard we tried the finals.
Speaker 5: We could talk about it when we get close, closer to the finals, when two baseball teams with major league players on it are are playing against each.
Speaker 2: Other, one of the rest of these teams, the rest of these teams are going to do anything right, Dave, No, do.
Speaker 5: You think Brazil is really going to upset USA?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: Do they have the Brazilian blur running the bases? Is got some guy named Takahashi on the mound tonight.
Speaker 5: I'll ask you the same question I asked the caller last night, And you name one major league player from n.
Speaker 2: Sandinista McGee. Oh, come on, everybody knows Contra Mantra is the best guy.
Speaker 5: I didn't have the answer either until I googled it, and I, you know, really kicked myself for not remembering El Presidente Dennis Martinez, the proudest of far and few between.
Speaker 2: It's he's a player.
Speaker 5: My point is the pool should be a lot smaller if you want us to take this more seriously, a living trying to go for fourth generation guys and just trying to force something that's not there. Just have the five six best baseball countries with major league players in this tournament. But I learn it's not going to happen because you know, obviously there's a business and television dynamic to all this, and every four years they're trying to, you know, make baseball the centerpiece of a time in sports where you know, there's kind of a void, no NFL, no March Madness yet Spring training baseball. So I applaud the effort, but nobody's going to pay attention until it's Dominican versus Japan or USA versus Puerto Rico. Nobody is going to really, I guarantee, if you opened up the lines nobody even knew USA was playing Brazil today.
Speaker 3: Well, if they listened to the Petros and Money Show, they absolutely knew. And Dave, if you happen to watch the the Mexico Great Britain game, you would have seen the electric crowd where the Astros play. You had guys and Lucca door masks and other dudes in British Royal Guard outfits. I mean it was a real to do.
Speaker 5: Got how many? How many British fans were there? I'm sure.
Speaker 2: Like the Royal Guard it was one guy was awesome.
Speaker 5: You know, Thompson's playing for Great Britain. Were you aware of that?
Speaker 3: Cheerio, Yes, Mom, Linda Karen told us Linda or Karen, Dave. Uh, the more you talk about it, the more I'm starting to feel like the World Baseball Classic.
Speaker 2: Is just an MLB network ratings. I just there, I was watching it on FS one.
Speaker 5: Well, yeah, look at the Tokyo Dome. I'm sure they thought it was the big thing the whole world was watching, but in fact, it was just the people at the Tokyo don't watching?
Speaker 2: All right, Dave, fine, have a right name for our segment. Geez, you crapped all over it, Dave, go wipe yourself.
Speaker 5: Call me when Japan faces the Dominican Republic in the quarterfinals, that's when maybe I'll give this a little bit more of my very special time that is very reserved for James Tibbs the third.
Speaker 2: Thank you, taith I like that guy number ninety eight. Have a great night, David Vasse, Ladies and gentlemen. Maybe it's all just set up for MLB to rake in the ratings. Well, they're getting ratings at this house. Let me tell you. I put every TV onto the house so the get well, you know what. Look, if you want something done, it has to get done on the air. And we were able to get the F one Fantasy League up. And that's more than That's a huge win for the sh For me, it's more than we usually accomplished in the first segment of the show any day, a huge win. I mean, we went through all those relievers, but I don't know what was accomplished. I could say I could look at this and see that we can interact with the listeners, much like we did with our awesome cheeseburger taste test yesterday that can be seen on Instagram. Oh, it's a global hit Cap, Cap Cat. Are you a liar Mendidoso or are you just into horses? Michelle You on Cap Day Live from Santa Nita.
Speaker 1: Neck Southern California's most listened to sports talk show.
Speaker 2: This is Petro Send Money on Demand.
Speaker 3: Petro Say in Money and five somebody Ela Sports Live Everywhere on the iHeartRadio app. Got Clippers basketball tonight, Dodger baseball tomorrow, and Big Ten Basketball Michigan B Michigan State Top ten Showdown Number three B number eight On Sunday.
Speaker 2: We also got some racing. That's right, Matt, it's they're a big giant hat that you had seen Warren by an idiot, a lie or Big Cap Day This Saturday, Yeah, a huge day of racing. It's Santa Nita eleven races, Santa Anita Handicap and San Felipe Steaks. First race is at noon and joining us now. Santa Anita host a lovely lady in our apologies to her. In the morning, she breaks horses. In the afternoon, she breaks it down and she tells everybody what's popping at San Anita. She's a great advocate for the sport of kings here in Southern California, longtime friend of the Petrosen Money Show. We've imbibed with spirits together and talked and exchanged. Great fellowship with Michelle You at Michelle U on X joining us in your Southern California Toyota Dealer celebrity hotline. Big Cat Day coming up tomorrow. Let's crack a Michelle. How are you?
Speaker 6: Oh good, Michelle you at the Michelle You.
Speaker 2: The Michelle You. Yeah, I'm sorry.
Speaker 6: I'll never use my name in the same sentence with the words breakdown. Okay, very sensitive to that.
Speaker 2: We got a lot of rules here, what like, there's a lot of rules like a nervous breakdown or a car breaking.
Speaker 5: Down or bike nothing, none of the above.
Speaker 3: All right, I'm so that a horse thing, Like are you not allowed to say a breakdown around horses?
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's that's bad.
Speaker 8: We don't.
Speaker 6: We don't utilize over gotcha?
Speaker 2: Okay? I mean geez no. I mean most of the time when I intro people on this radio show, like I have the last twenty years, people are like, god, I love that intro.
Speaker 5: That was great, that it was pretty good.
Speaker 2: Oh no, no, today today you gave me notes, you know, like a network and I'm like a director who's on the verge of getting fired. But we always appreciate you. Michelle. I'm an idiot, There's no doubt about that. At Michelle, you on X and we don't say breakdown. She's going to give you pointers in the world of horse racing. Yes, tell us about Big Cap Day and does anybody actually wear a big cap?
Speaker 6: Oh? Good question. There are going to be a lot of ladies here in Big Caps. Is also going to be dudes in masks because Lucha Leebray is going to be a If you don't want to wear a hat and you want to wear a mask, my friend, bring it on. I'm going to be out there sampling on michilata maybe two and having a taco If you are a little fancier than that, though, We've got the Big Cat Beer Fest, and we also have the Chandelier Room sponsored by Kettle One going on. If you want an espresso Markini, I mean literally, if you like to hang out in the sunshine and booze, this is the place to be.
Speaker 2: They are so good.
Speaker 3: Uh so are Crown and Cokes. Yes, yeah, Michelle, you know what I've been to recently.
Speaker 6: I'd love that you guys know that recently I've been drinking Greg goose m. Let's on the rocks you next time you come, I'm making you one.
Speaker 2: Very refined, very refine. I got an onion in there.
Speaker 5: No no one you know what?
Speaker 2: Let me try that.
Speaker 6: I'm not gonna lie on.
Speaker 5: So good.
Speaker 2: Even though it looks like a floating goats testicle, it does look like a neuticle, Michelle. Of all, we have so much stuffering on this sea.
Speaker 7: I know.
Speaker 3: That's why I'm saying we all listen. We are not omnipresent. We can't be everywhere at once. So if we roll out to sant Anita this weekend and you've given us a lot of options, chandelier room, uh, Luca Libre wrestlers, we got a motorcycle show, Like, where are we going? Give us the give us the order? We walk into San Anita? Where do we go first? Where do we end up? How do we plan our day?
Speaker 7: All?
Speaker 6: Right? You walk into Santa Anita and the first year and do is visit me right paddock side, and you're going to watch the horses get ready for the first race. And then you're gonna go up to the chandelier room and you're going to live your life as fancy as possible. When you feel like you have to generated beyond fancy, that's when you head to the Enfield because you're like, you know what, it'saw a meet a lotta and ataco sounds amazing, and then you're gonna stroll and eat your taco and watch the vintage motorcycles, and then you're gonna watch the louta libres and then come back up here for the back to back to back to back stake section.
Speaker 2: I'm all for that. I mean, man, what a planner. That's incredibly good, Michelle, you really know Santa Anita. That's beautiful show I do.
Speaker 5: My best, guys, I do have that.
Speaker 2: I bet she carries a day planner that was so incredible, like a pomp. Pilot is only ten dollars free general parking, which is great, and you can get tickets and special packages of course at Santa Anita dot com slash events. Are you going to give a pick of the day Michelle, Yeah, my I.
Speaker 6: Think that If you look in the San Felipe, it's a single brand, look no further brand. He's going to be an absolute winner. So you're going to go home with one winner on the day for sure. If nothing else, he is not losing.
Speaker 5: So that's the house.
Speaker 2: So let me ask you this because this is my on san Felipe.
Speaker 5: Mm hmm, yeah, Michelle san Felipe.
Speaker 3: Yes, when someone recognizes in the eighth that Brandt is where you want to go and it's rolling at like twenty five to one a week ago, how does this happen? Is this your fault? Are you the one that got Brandt to even money? What the hell happened in the last week?
Speaker 6: I guarantee you. I don't think brand has ever been twenty five to one in his whole entire life, so he's always been the favorite. But at first I thought he was going to be super beatable, and then I spent the week watching the first TV workouts that we have, and the more I watch him, the more I realized, like you would literally have to jump on the track in the middle of the race to try.
Speaker 5: To beat him. He's just soo good that could you tell?
Speaker 2: Does he look cocky or something? Is he acting my life?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 2: What is he doing? Yeah?
Speaker 6: You should see the way he is. He's working in company with other horses, and like he leaves them behind.
Speaker 2: Mind.
Speaker 6: Like when my kids and I run a race and we see the finish line, my kids are like Cyon or a mom and they are gone like dust spitting out behind them. And Brandt is the same way with all of his workmates.
Speaker 2: All right, well, I mean, I believe you, but if the horse is too prideful, you know, that could be a problem.
Speaker 6: You know what I mean. I feel like even if he started the race backwards, he could still win.
Speaker 3: Then well then we gotta we gotta put up and win the house. Yeah, but they're gonna give you like fifty cents for like a ten thousand dollars.
Speaker 2: What are we playing with it?
Speaker 6: That is the worst part.
Speaker 2: So what are we playing with it? Playing with it? You know?
Speaker 6: I think actually in the kill row mile, I think that's a real fun race to play. A lot of people are going to go El Patent, but I think there's a ton of speed for him. So I want to play gas me up, way off the pace. He's gonna come flying late. Right, that's a name for you guys. So I'm gonna say gas me up in the kill row, and I think he beats out El Patente and me Hermano Ramone I think the three of them are there at the end, so you can play those three any which way.
Speaker 2: My brother Ramone is not going to be treated to me her Manno Ramone, Me and Ramone accent as anybody. I like it. I loved it. Has anybody ever stuck a lucha door mask on a horse?
Speaker 7: Like?
Speaker 5: You know what?
Speaker 6: What a great question?
Speaker 2: Not?
Speaker 6: I mean some of the people's blinkers look like that, so kind of I don't know if they are like the exact same, but very very similar.
Speaker 2: Pretty sweet? All right? Well, big cap, not a lie, not a big cap, but a handicap situation. Tomorrow's at Santa Anita. Yes, have yourself a gimlet with one of those onions. Maybe two, yes, maybe two? Eleven races you win with Brent, you can afford both of them. Yeah, ten fifty. I can't wait.
Speaker 6: It's better than losing.
Speaker 5: Okay, there.
Speaker 6: You can't pick the price, you can only pick the winners.
Speaker 5: Guys.
Speaker 2: Push take Michelle, put that on a T shirt. Michelle the Michelle you on X. Thank you Michelle, and have a great night you guys. There she goes Jesus Kates.
Speaker 4: I tried to pick up the phone.
Speaker 2: He wanted to talk to her, didn't you, Yes, he did make sure she has a good appen yea, Hey Michelle, I would want to run a race with you. I'll get you across the Yeah, I'll do it.
Speaker 4: Break down. So me Hermano Ramone, that's the one to pick tomorrow.
Speaker 2: I don't I believe it's pronounced me Hermino Ramone. I hate everybody, Yeah you do. We'll be back with your word number song of the day. We'll have an F one report and a text us around up pet some money on a frog Man Friday and Mornical