Speaker 1: Is she ever going to have a baby? Gary? I mean, you look over Bailey. She wants to have a baby someday, but you know, the odds are not looking good. I want a baby.
Speaker 2: She's going to have like two two babies, twins and one, so she'll have three.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, look at that. Okay, where's she going to meet this guy anyway?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Today?
Speaker 2: Well I think he's with multiple guys, but you know, two guys. Yeah, you know, Wow, she's gonna get with this guy pretty. Will you convince Bailey? Because I got to give a keyword for Sabrina Carpenter important. This is the keyword is please.
Speaker 1: And this is really important because you get a chance to go to Los Angeles to see her in concert. So use the keyword. If you're listening for it, open up the iHeart app, tap that red microphone, and then just say the keyword is please, and you're good to go. You've got to get rid of this demon that Bailey has because the first time I met her was like ten years ago, and I thought, oh, she's an attractive young woman. You were probably twenty five at the time. I thought she's an attractive young woman. Bailey's got this pall that hangs over her like a big pity cloud of like, I'm not cute. I'm not cute. I look like a barn owl. And I say, you don't look you look a little bit like a barn owl?
Speaker 4: Well?
Speaker 1: Who but who does? But no, I think she's kind of hot. Bar Will you get out of her mind that she's not good enough, smart enough, or important? Which?
Speaker 3: Exercise me, exercise me.
Speaker 2: Here's what you gotta do. Okay, say right now, and this will work for everybody. I say, I'm I'm worthy worthy. You didn't mean it, No, she.
Speaker 1: Didn't mean it.
Speaker 3: You could talk.
Speaker 1: I can tell him belieterately, I'm on your same page. Yeah, come on, okay again every.
Speaker 3: Okay, everyone else has to say it.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay with you with me.
Speaker 3: If you're listening, David, you as well. I am worthy? Well look at you. You did it.
Speaker 1: Well. I know I'm worthy of Ryan. Okay, that's a joke. You've got.
Speaker 3: That's a joke.
Speaker 1: A joke? Does she because she's got she's a gay? Can you say last night you were really cool? I was? You were really dressed up. I had splashes down to the front of my shirt and sweat marks down the back and under our hair. And you were in drag, but you were really cool. Tell me what you mean by that? God, you would just tell me drag queen. But you were a cool host.
Speaker 2: I mean you you really you know, I really enjoyed you being yourself, you know, and you were amazing with the crowd. The crowd loves you, and so I don't think people tell you that enough that I do shows all over the place, So I mean, you are really all that with your crowd.
Speaker 1: Wow, look at that Bailey here, You're.
Speaker 3: Like, don't make me sing.
Speaker 1: But I didn't tell the crowd f you one time? Did you hear that?
Speaker 3: I did hear that? And I said choice.
Speaker 1: I said, I'm going to make a decision on the costume Winter and if you don't like my choice, f you. They laughed because I had him eating and have Paul on my hand, Gary, because they saw you were real. They pick people on me in person. Is pretty much the same a hole that I am on the radio. So Bailey, would you agree? Yeah, let's get stop. Gary stopped screwing around Spider all right, Gary Spivey, the world's most gifted psychic is here to help you out and it is Halloween, and we just, you know, whatever, the psychic vibes are are rolling. Let's get on the phone here and see who wants to talk to Gary and what your issue is. Let's do a spooky one first. It's Diane. Hello, Diane, Hello, talk to Gary Spivey.
Speaker 5: Yeah. So we have a grandson who is breena half now followed a year ago or so, he started saying looking at me directly and saying the word d D. And we'd ask Kudidia's words DD, he'd say d d's around is DD here? And we have never been able to figure out who he is talking about.
Speaker 1: And I'm wondering if you could tell me, well, you know this is this is kind of neat.
Speaker 2: He's remembering a previous lifetime. And I've had this a lot lately with kids, where they're thinking of remembering their previous lifetimes. They'll say seeing things over and over, like, hey, mom, remember when I was big, or remember when we were in the other house. You know, and so so did this was his grandmother in a previous life?
Speaker 1: Who was you?
Speaker 2: And so and so you have a previous life connection with this one with this kid, and and uh, he already loves you and you already just are madly in love with him.
Speaker 1: And so did you do you feel some crazy bond?
Speaker 2: I don't know if you have other kids, but if you do, do you feel this bond with this one that is like something different?
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's he lives really close to us too, so it's very special. But yeah, he's very work close.
Speaker 2: Yeah it's crazy, but it's a previous life connection. And see many times in your lifetime's previous lives, you will be one person in one life.
Speaker 1: Sometimes you could be.
Speaker 2: A son, you could be a brother, could be a sister, You could be a mother, grandmother, and or best friend and so so or or or whatever and so.
Speaker 1: But but you have a connection. That's what it is. Okay, thank you, I Ane. We have more with Gary Spivey. We're gonna be back one hour commercial free and we scheduled Gary until seven thirty, but I you know what, who knows?
Speaker 3: Who knows?
Speaker 1: We might go until noon with Gary. Spie'd get crazy? You got all day? Gary? What are you doing? I'm just hanging out with you, Dave. Can we order in lunch today? Gary, stay on the radio until one o'clock. I drink Sorry, Bailey's got stuff. We'll be back with your calls and questions for Gary Spivey next. On kd WB, we are live with Psycha Gary Spivey. We're also on YouTube this morning. You want to see what Gary looks like, and it's always the shock. First time I met Gary, I was like, oh wow, oh, look at that hair. And then I kept staring at his hair. I was like staring at his hair and Gary was getting annoyed with me, like, stop staring at my hair. I'm no, it was obvious, though, really obvious.
Speaker 3: Are not looking at your hair?
Speaker 1: Dave Ryan TV. On YouTube, Gary is answering questions. You have a good time a boo bash last night? Oh my god, I had so much fun. It was one of the best, maybe the best boo bash we've ever died. People were fantastic. I enjoyed reading them. I mean, I really had a great time. This is such a great energy through the crowd. Okay, let's start in with some questions. We're gonna get to as many as we can. And if you miss Gary on the radio, you're gonna be in town for a couple of days. Yeah, yeah, call me up eight hundred day two to seven Gary, meet Gary in person or do it on the phone eight hundred day two seven Gary or Garyspyvey dot com. My phone number is different. It is six' five one nine eight nine KD. Wb all, Right, taylor you are up, first tell me about your engagement. Ring what's going?
Speaker 4: On, Yes, so my sister offered to hold on to my failed engagement ring about two and a half years ago, now AND i found a buyer for it a year and a half, ago and WHEN i went to go get it.
Speaker 6: From, her she claimed she lost it or her kid lost.
Speaker 1: It CAN i ask why you asked your sister to hold on to?
Speaker 4: It, yes grunt it. Now but she had a safe AND i did, not and it just seemed like the smartest.
Speaker 1: Move your suspicion is sis ponn that ring or sold it to somebody, else, Right, yes that's my.
Speaker 4: Suspicion And i'm wondering if that, through or if she'll find, it or if she'll pay me back for it SO i can get some sort of closer.
Speaker 2: Piece, SURE i don't see you're paying me back for, it AND i do see you're selling, it and so, yeah that's exactly what you think she did this. Before was somebody or? Something was it your? Stuff she did this one time.
Speaker 1: Before not THAT i know, of, okay but she has a little history of. This do you know?
Speaker 4: That? NO i.
Speaker 1: Don't, actually, WELL i can't believe she'd lose. It if you gave it to, her she'd put it right in the. Safe.
Speaker 3: Right how are you gonna lose it if you lose?
Speaker 1: It, Yeah so the answer is she stole, it, Right.
Speaker 3: And then they just, say, OH i lost.
Speaker 1: It, yes somebody else on the. PHONE i believe it might be. Another is This? Taylor this Is taylor with your? Wedding tell me about your canceled? Wedding what's? Up?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 7: Okay for long story, short my, mom who is technically my biological, aunt has completely taken over everything from you, know the guest, list insisting the day isn't about me and my, fiance but it's rather about our.
Speaker 5: Guests and she absolutely.
Speaker 7: Lost it WHEN i invited my fiance's mom to the dress, appointment saying that it took away an experience from. Her it's not a you, know it's not my fiance's mom's place because we aren't family. Yet some trying to figure, out, like is she acting this way because of her own childhood, trauma you, know being adopted, herself from losing her sister who is my, mom or from.
Speaker 5: Losing her parents in the recent.
Speaker 7: Years i'm just trying to figure, out like what's really driving her behavior towards.
Speaker 1: That so this is your adopted mom who's actually your? Aunt, yeah, yeah, okay got. It, Okay so your mom is, Gone so this is a person that's been acting as your. Mom, okay, YES i don't think you're her therapist first.
Speaker 2: Off and so you're trying to come up with all these reasons why she's this that or the other. Thing there's a lot of things that put people, together good or, bad and this is just the bad side of. Her she's a control freek on a scale of one to, ten like one hundred and, ten and she's just wanting to control. Everything and then she does it so much that she actually believes this wedding is her, wedding her, production her, wedding not your wedding or your spouse's.
Speaker 1: Wedd that is so weird that somebody will think happens a. LOT i, mean the queen of the wedding is the, bride, right never the mom or the mother in. Law not. Really, yeah this happens all the.
Speaker 2: Time why it just, does and it's always a big giant. Calamity it's very, common AND i read it with people all the, Time and so you can't go down the road a little ways with these. People you your first mistake was saying you needed any health at. All you should have done it. Yourself, Wow and so so, yeah now you, know.
Speaker 1: Well then you're in such a precarious. Situation either like make her mad and you love her and she's going to be bitter, forever or you push her out of the wedding and have it your. WAY i mean there's really or let her control everything about your.
Speaker 2: Wedding it's like that's a bad scene and there's no way out once you're.
Speaker 1: In and you're, in and.
Speaker 2: SO i think if, you IF, i IF i looked at, IT i believe that it maybe your spouse talks to her and so then she could just hate him forever instead of, you.
Speaker 1: And she's, yeah but he's never going to do, that because the guy is usually so beaten down by his mother over the years that he won't stand up to his. Mother is that, True, Taylor, like at the end of the.
Speaker 7: Day we don't want to hurt people's, feelings but we also we're not a dorm.
Speaker 2: AT i think you'll blow up or you'll stand.
Speaker 1: Up WHAT i?
Speaker 2: Think so you you know you're going to blow up at her and it's gonna get, messy or you're going to stand up and you, know reclaim your. Wedding and SO i would reclaim the. Wedding and WHEN i said, THAT i felt to get warm all. Over SO i know that's the right. Answer and, so, yeah reclaim your. Wedding, yeah good, Someday.
Speaker 1: Tiffany big? Decision is it a decision you're thinking? About what's going? On?
Speaker 3: Tiffany?
Speaker 4: Yes so can you hear?
Speaker 1: ME i hear?
Speaker 6: You, Okay so my mom lives In.
Speaker 4: Texas that's the.
Speaker 6: Only FAMILY i have, there AND i would be leaving a relationship of five years and taking my six year old. Daughter And i'm wondering IF i should do that or not do.
Speaker 1: That so you would leave, here leave your relationship and go be with.
Speaker 4: Your, mama, yes, Yep and that's the only.
Speaker 6: Family i'm, like born and raised In. Minnesota EVERYBODY i know is here except my. Mom And i'm just really deciding if that IF i should make that.
Speaker 2: Leap, YEAH i read it about twelve different. Ways one of the answers was hell. No the other answer was absolutely. Not i'm kept on hearing the same thing different. Way so don't go To. Texas bad? Idea oh why bad? Idea because you're gonna get there and they're gonna realize.
Speaker 1: What AM i? Doing?
Speaker 4: Oh.
Speaker 2: Okay and so you're a little bit, impulsive you have sort of an impulsive personality disorder a little, bit you, know have you just do things on impulse and you, go oh my, god how to get?
Speaker 1: Here? Right and so, okay?
Speaker 2: Stop this is one of those times if you think back at all those times you jump before, you you, know think about. It just chill for a. Minute this will pass and you don't need to go To. Texas that's. Crazy, okay good, Luck. Tiffany up next Is Angie. High angie, right question For, Gary, Oh i'm. GOOD a question about a. Relationship what's going?
Speaker 7: On?
Speaker 1: Ange?
Speaker 8: YEAH i broke up with my boyfriend In. March we were together for ten. Years he is an alcoholic and my kids absolutely can't stand. Him is he the one THAT i meant to be? With And, GOD i hope.
Speaker 2: Not, yeah forever and. Ever, NO i heard, good you broke up with. Him, Good this won't change anytime. Soon he looks like he's really hung in this in this. Addiction addiction is very tough for. People he is a good guy underneath all. That but you Don't you don't have the, energy and you got to do things because you got. Kids you have to do things that make sense in your. Life and many times addicts make no. Sense ever and and so this won't work. Out it's just going to be very painful until you get worn. Out and you're not going to be with him. Anyway and SO i think IT'S i think it's, wise AND i think it. Hurts but you, know you're not going to be really good a good spouse for an, addict because you're too.
Speaker 1: Responsible you're real, responsible.
Speaker 6: Right, YES i.
Speaker 1: Am you take care of, everything your, balance your check.
Speaker 8: Book.
Speaker 2: Yeah and he messes up everything he, touches right. Wow and if he gets close to your, stuff he messes all that up as.
Speaker 1: Well. Right. Yeah he meets your kids crazy because Like gary's a psychic or. Something and your kids don't like him, Either, no, no got, No and they're sweet and your kids are beautiful beautiful. Kids this is Why gary gets to charge money for what he. Does you're better than a magic eight. Ball thank, You. Angie let's go to.
Speaker 8: That.
Speaker 1: Matt matt has some suspicions about another. Man, Hello, matt talk To. Gary what's? Up?
Speaker 8: Hi?
Speaker 5: Gary just curious that it's been a couple of.
Speaker 8: Years but me and my wife are having problems at the.
Speaker 1: Time and she met this guy at a bar and then she Was she was talking to them for a, while AND i had suspicion on them doing.
Speaker 7: Something and she said there was nothing that happened between, them BUT i still kind of think that there.
Speaker 2: Was WELL i don't, know does fondling in a car mean. Anything that's the only.
Speaker 1: Thing that's.
Speaker 2: All that's as far as you see it. Going didn't really go to like real major you know. Everything what did she tell?
Speaker 1: You, well she said, that, uh they kissed one time in the car foods At Cub.
Speaker 3: Foods At Cub, foods what a weird place to kiss in the.
Speaker 1: CAR i think she's in the parking lot.
Speaker 8: He worked near where she was delivering at How, Foods and, yeah.
Speaker 2: YEAH i just see him around in the car and but nothing really major. Happened and and so that's WHAT i, see and SO i THINK i think she woke. Up sometimes people will test the water to see if they still are in. LOVE i mean that sounds a little, crazy but people do. That AND i think this WAS i think this is what this. Was she was just kind, of you.
Speaker 1: Know doing.
Speaker 2: That will everything be? OKAY i think it's gonna be. FINE i think she really, knows she really loves. You you're an amazing. Person she's in love with. YOU i don't see her doing. This it's not a thing she does all the. Time it was just something that.
Speaker 1: Happened, yeah, Exactly that's WHAT i was, Wondering, like, Yeah i'd forgive. HER i MEAN i really. Would, okay good. Luck that's WHAT i. See all. Right up next to Is. Jamie, Hi. JAMIE a totally different. Question what's? Uh what do you want to? Ask?
Speaker 9: Gary we started homeschooling this. Year my son had THIS adhd and so going.
Speaker 8: To the normal school was pretty tough for, him and we just.
Speaker 5: Want to know if we made the right.
Speaker 2: Decision you MADE i think a really good. Decision at this, POINT i see another type of school where he's with us some other, kids but in a small. Setting what's going?
Speaker 1: On you're your? Son how old is he?
Speaker 2: Now? Nine, okay he's very empathic and very. PSYCHIC i know what it's like to be a psychic, child and BECAUSE i, was and so he can EmPATH. Everything he feels. Everything his volume buttons on, TEN i mean he, does he. Does he sort of act like. That when he's around disruptive, people he becomes. Disruptive when he's around kind, people he becomes. KIND i, mean he just Becomes he's like a.
Speaker 7: Sponge.
Speaker 1: Yeah and so so for.
Speaker 2: Him to be able to go to the school where he was was a nightmare for, him and he was very misunderstood and he couldn't focus because, see he's able to. See it's not that he's, uh you, know tied up with attention deficit and all those things that they may diagnose him, with because he can see all the dimensions LIKE i.
Speaker 1: Can and that's a little.
Speaker 2: Disruptive you'll have an angel die bombing, you a demon jumping in, YOU i mean all kinds of, stuff and he's sensitive to.
Speaker 1: That.
Speaker 2: Learning here's WHAT i, say when WHEN i look at, him he the sooner he learns to, meditate he will be. Fine teach him to meditate and he'll be all. Right he'll be able to clear his. Energy he'll be just. Fine he's an amazing. KID i see him doing good and he's musically. Gifted, okay good, luck and a teacher on the. Phone we have so many teachers that listen to the, show teachers and. Nurses if we lost teachers and, nurses.
Speaker 3: Have you out of?
Speaker 1: Business you really would be out of. Business good, morning Miss. Jessica good. Morning what is your question For? Gary?
Speaker 8: Gary i'm wondering IF i should go teaching? Internationally where do.
Speaker 1: You want to? Go?
Speaker 9: UH A european?
Speaker 5: Country BUT i applied to a job In.
Speaker 3: Switzerland.
Speaker 1: Go you don't need a psychic for that. One why would you not want to, JESS i haven't heard From, oh, okay. GOTCHA i see you In, Vienna, Vienna, YEAH i see. You and that's In, Austria, Bailey.
Speaker 3: YES i do know.
Speaker 1: That, yeah, YEAH i see. That do you Like? Austria do you Like? Vienna you ever been? There it's the greatest city in the.
Speaker 7: Morning.
Speaker 9: NO i just love to.
Speaker 5: Travel and, YEAH i see you.
Speaker 2: There if you try a little, bit you'll end up. There it'll happen very. Fast your hands got, warm your feet got. HOT i felt it and so.
Speaker 5: Great, yeah thank, You.
Speaker 1: Dany good. LUCK i got time for one. More but if you Miss gary on the, Radio Gary, Spivey you're going who is this? Guy? Anyway that Is Gary, spivey the world's most gifted. Psychic i've Known gary for. Years he is. Legit you can Call gary off the air one eight hundred eighty two Seven, gary or you can go On garyspyvey dot COM spi v e y And gary's always doing some sort of a zoom call or, seminar get away or escape or something podcast Every saturday.
Speaker 2: Night Every saturday, NIGHT i do a podcast answer questions for everybody's.
Speaker 1: Free, okay find out More Gary spivey dot. Com, Gary i'm gonna give you a, Choice barbara Or. Laura which one do you need to talk to the? Most? Laura? Laura, okay there you. Go, Hi. Laura h you made it through last call For. Gary what do you?
Speaker 9: GOT i had a very near death experience giving birth to my first, child AND i am wondering If i'm going to be able to have another.
Speaker 2: Child, yeah two, more which would be a real surprise for. You, yeah BUT i see two more and. You you're an amazing. MOM i JUST i just love your, energy and AND i see you being able to go right and get right through.
Speaker 1: It you, know that's WHAT i. See it's it doesn't seem.
Speaker 2: Hard it's a that's actually a boring, answer because there's nothing to see other than you're gonna go, fine good.
Speaker 3: Luck, yeah all.
Speaker 1: Right thanks for all the calls and text messages For Gary. Spivey we appreciate. It thanks who came out To Boo bash to See gary last. Night people don't care about me And bailey And jenny And Voz, Like, okay Where's? Gary Where's? Gary get Old gary one hundred eighty two Seven, gary or Online garyspivey dot. Com. Gary we love you. HERE i love you. Too positive everybody who's listening need some positive ju.
Speaker 2: Juh just imagine imagine this big giant layer of gold light coming down and a big ball of white light coming down with a white mountaintop in. It just imagine yourself on this white mountaintop and you'll go to this high vibration that will really sort you. Out it gets rid of all the, naysayers the negative, energies all the negative projections from your lovely Family.
Speaker 1: You'll never amount to. Anything thank, You garry