Speaker 1: On air at AM five seventy LA Sports and on demand on the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 2: This is the Petros and Money Show.
Speaker 3: You are one of the kind hosted by Petros Papaday guests.
Speaker 2: Left school after sixth grade. Look at them and the voice of the Bolts, Matt money Smith.
Speaker 4: The answer is on money. There is nothing you can do.
Speaker 2: You know it's coming.
Speaker 3: This is the Petros and Money Show on the home of your world champion Los Angeles Dodgers. Make us your top preset on the iHeartRadio App. Insanity is relative. It depends on who has who in what cage.
Speaker 4: You know, going to yut s Petro sand Money AM five. It's a celebratory day for us. You say M five to seventy LA Sports Live everywhere. This is the kind of thing you sell on the iHeartRadio app. Everything is free, past shows, interviews, today's show. Stream it live anywhere in the world. It's all free. All you need is the iHeartRadio app, the Petros and Money Show podcast, the A five seventy LA Sports tile. You can set it like a preset back in the day on your radio, right there, on your smart device and anywhere any place on Earth. As long as you got a signal in that app, you can listen to this show live in the moment, going into Dodgers Baseball, Dodgers on Deck at six pm First Pitch, galpin Motors Broadcast Booth, the galpin Ford Broadcast Booth, the galpin Ford Broadcast Center. There we go, celebrating eighty years galpin Ford. Seven to ten pm, First Pitch, Dodgers Diamondbacks.
Speaker 2: Gee, so it's ring night.
Speaker 3: Tim Kats will have the pregame show at six. It is a Frogman Friday. Man, frog Man, what do you do with a drug and center.
Speaker 2: In the morning? Frogman the Petros knows what to do. Brig sports talk, great sports talk.
Speaker 3: Yes, it is our verdon and our privilege to be great sports talkers. In every frog Man Friday, the Pettersen Money Show enjoys celebrating the greatness of one Mike Nelson.
Speaker 5: Prop Man Loves Father, Loves Else.
Speaker 3: To Mike Nelson, played by the unbelievably talented Lloyd Bridge's father of Jeff and the greatest television show ever produced right off the coast of Rancho Patas Verdes, California, at the marine land of the Pacific.
Speaker 2: Of course, we're talking about Seahawk. I knew the voice, but I had almost forgotten the face. It was great Cougar Norris.
Speaker 6: Cougar Norris, a juveno delinquent who straightened out a year ago.
Speaker 2: I had helped with a straight name. He had been around a month. I'll come today, Ah ahead, Oh what I mean?
Speaker 6: Mint, It's like, it's like great to see shave here.
Speaker 2: How's treating? Oh? No sweat, no sweating.
Speaker 7: Hey.
Speaker 2: Why I made the scene is you're burning into a lover like now, huh. You're gonna have to play it over again for it lot crazy. You're a flying You're Hawaii tomorrow right.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, thanks for a translation.
Speaker 3: Todd Lights thirteen five. What are you nuts? We still gotta take that Florida man. You know what that's like these days? You got the Navy everywhere, you got frogmen, you got the EC twos with the satellite tracking, you got the bell two nine as saalt choppers up the ass. We're losing one out of every nine loads. That's no dunk walk anymore. Let me tell you, forget about money. What do you suggest that's reasonable? Diet rule on the Uniclo field at Dodger Stadium, Oregon, go.
Speaker 7: You you you, oh you you.
Speaker 4: Oh you do do you do you?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 3: You you do?
Speaker 9: You do?
Speaker 3: You do?
Speaker 7: You? Dog? Your dog?
Speaker 1: Dog?
Speaker 3: What the Dodgers won last night and David Vassie.
Speaker 2: Called it eight runs put it on the board.
Speaker 8: Yeah, absolute dominance over the Snakes.
Speaker 2: Dodger fans are happy. Everybody's counting their money. You can't put it on the ball, Yes, Percy, personally am it?
Speaker 3: She hand will pitch tonight and we will have great sports talk, as Matt says, great sports talk leading up into that moment, and that that would be the big story if if we didn't have our own.
Speaker 4: Profess something personal to attached to an unfortunate event on the other side of the country. But goddamn, Vic Jacobs, you've done it again.
Speaker 3: Personally, personally, we might have to bring the comrades back down to Vic's house.
Speaker 7: Right.
Speaker 2: Let's get out to Jupiter, Florida, Tony area.
Speaker 4: A lot of golfers, you know, some say the law would look the other way for a high profile resident, and you might wonder how many times they have just can't do it this thirty second time, sir.
Speaker 2: Everybody gets one or two chairs.
Speaker 4: Its Matt, you know we pull you over. We send you home, but when you roll the car just can't send you on your way on the roof. Tiger Woods hit like a cock a tank truck or something. Yeah, it's like a landscape truck or something like that. He hit a tank truck. Yeah, it's like I think it was a mobile car wash something.
Speaker 3: That something rolled Tiger Woods blue zero point zero. But they think that he wasn't right. You couldn't have been completely all clear.
Speaker 4: I think they said, you got a pee over here, and he's like, I ain't peeing over there.
Speaker 2: They said, we're gonna cup our hands and they're gonna pee into our hands, and we're.
Speaker 4: Gonna see, and we're gonna find out.
Speaker 3: We're gonna look into the pee like like a gypsy reads the tea leaves, and it's gonna say oxy coto. Unfortunately, personally, Tiger has some personal problems with pills. Yeah, it seems we're just speculating somebody was ahead of it. Well, let's let's rewind to February. Was it February twenty fifth, twenty third? Pretty close February twenty third, literally a mile from my house. Tiger Woods crashed in the border between Rancho Pallas Verdi's and Rolling Hills estates rolling to a stop in an unincorporated area after he blew up the sign that says welcome to Rolling Hills. Estates Matt that sign, which was blown to smithereens because it was made of wood, has not been replaced.
Speaker 2: No, in the last five year.
Speaker 4: Why would you replace it. It serves as a reminder of the dangers. It's absence of distracted driving.
Speaker 3: And of course it's COVID coming out of COVID coming out of me too, and George Floyd and all of the things that we've been through in the last few years we were on the air for you know, we might have been a little sensitive. So when Vic said he that Tiger would was reaching for his pills, and that's how we remembered it, that Tiger Woods was reaching for his pills. Vic Vic made on the day of the accident.
Speaker 4: Speculative it was an unbeculative proclamation by Vic.
Speaker 3: In the moment, literally fifteen minutes after the presser, the Lamita sheriffs are like, yeah, he's his legs all flimsy. You know, they're doing old thing and there's no one saying he's in pair. No one's saying he was going the wrong way or anything like that. No one's saying. We were talking about how dangerous the area that area is.
Speaker 4: In that particularly, there's a lot of accident ordinary are.
Speaker 3: I mean there's literally a runoff street on that street because it's a really harsh downhill curve. And we were talking about all that stuff, and then VIC and what at the moment, I guess it's written on the wind. It seemed a little too far for us, or well, let's let's listen to how it would all played out.
Speaker 6: Yeah, there's there's so much speculation about what.
Speaker 2: And yes, my.
Speaker 10: My speculation is, you know, he still has not fully recovered from his back surgery.
Speaker 11: He hasn't played much golf at all in his last probably what a few months because of the back surgery. It's possible, I don't know, you know, I'm not there, obviously, I'm a pretty.
Speaker 2: Kind of speculation we're talking about here.
Speaker 11: Well, possibly he was he had a spasms, back spasms, maybe reaching for a painkiller, and it caused you know, a you know, a deflection of his clarity and his concentration. You know, he takes a moment, especially such a dangerous road to go off the road. He might have just been reaching for a painkiller or reaching for some relief.
Speaker 4: Wait, we don't know the details of the crash. Pick. They did a good job though of.
Speaker 3: Legally for his pills. But he was reaching for his pills. We've all come to that understanding.
Speaker 4: He was reaching for relief. Beautiful description by our bearist Vic the brick there.
Speaker 2: It feels like I wanted more. I wanted him to say it.
Speaker 3: You can hear me say, what kind of speculation you tried to extract that kind of like Barbara Walters, and then Matt realizing that Vic might have been venturing in some rough territory as we were all a little gun it's.
Speaker 4: Just a coward.
Speaker 7: Really.
Speaker 4: Ultimately, that's when it comes out here. I was a coward. We were all willing to put himself out there.
Speaker 3: We were all a little gun shy in that turn, Mat, and there is no doubt that Matt was like, it's all pure speculation.
Speaker 4: But now we don't know the details of the crash. Vic, I'm just gonna get in here and try to cover us legally. We don't know the details of the crash. Vic, Let's hear the whole thing one more time.
Speaker 3: Here is five years ago, February twenty third, twenty twenty one, Tiger Woods crashes in the Palace Vernese Peninsula area headed to the Rolling Hills Country Club, VIC. The brick hits the air shortly after the Limidas Sheriffs press conference and makes a clairvoyant clairvoyant state.
Speaker 6: Yeah, there's there's summer speculation about what happened.
Speaker 10: My my speculation is, you know, he still is not fully recovered from his back surgery.
Speaker 11: He hasn't played much golf at all in his last probably what few months because of the back surgery. It's possible, possible, I don't know, you know, I'm not there, obviously, I'm a pretty.
Speaker 2: Kind of speculation we're talking about here, man. Well, possibly he was.
Speaker 11: He had a spasms, back spasms, maybe reaching for a painkiller, and it caused you know, a you know, a deflection of his clarity and his concentration. You know, he talks a moment, especially such a dangerous road, to go off the road. He might have just been reaching for a painkiller or reaching for some relief.
Speaker 4: Wait, we don't know the details of the crash.
Speaker 2: Perhaps, like.
Speaker 4: God, I love, reaching for relief. He was reaching for relief.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I did in such compassion and empathy. I didn't remember it like that, No, we I mean the way we put it for the last five years. Whenever we hear anything about Tiger Woods or remember the crash in PV, we always say reaching for his pills, y'all. You know that's our right this seat like, look at this text and the text Sulco. Let me read this for you, secret text, A.
Speaker 5: Fine brought to you by your so called Toyota dealers. We make it easy.
Speaker 3: Only four feral animals on this earth are celebrating Tiger's dui today, Petro White, ass Smith.
Speaker 2: Nordigan and Vic the MF. Brick Bills.
Speaker 1: Y'all.
Speaker 4: He was given a breathalyzer today it was zero points zero. Yet he was still issued ay driving under the influence citation for failing to submit to a urine test.
Speaker 3: Matt, Let's get out to the Jupiter, Florida. Is this the sheriff, The sheriff in Jupiter Martin County, I believe is the area. It's in an America's penis that beautiful state dangling in the gulf in the Atlantic. Here it is the press conference. I wish we had Vic on that court. Well, unfortunately we've taken Vic's comras away the company has. I wish he still had this comrade so we could go check in and Whittier at the DOJA, but unfortunately all we have is the presser.
Speaker 9: They did do some in depth roadside tests and when it was a termined, he was placed under arrest and taken to the Martin County Jail. At the Martin County Jail, and even on scene, we really weren't suspicious of alcohol being involved in this case, and that proved to be true at the jail. So mister Woods did a breathalyzer test blew triple zeros. But when it came time for us to ask for a year analysis test, he refused. And so he's been charged with the UI with property damage and refusal to submit to a lawful test. In the crash, no one was injured. Mister Woods and not seem to be injured at all, and the other gentlemen were not injured. But this is again, this happened a few hours ago, so I've given you the information that I have right here right now.
Speaker 2: When he was asked to pee, Tiger said that's personal.
Speaker 6: He might have just been reaching for a painkiller. I thought, reaching for some relief.
Speaker 2: I thought he was on for real right there.
Speaker 11: He might have just been reaching for a painkiller or reaching for some relief.
Speaker 2: Vick new.
Speaker 4: Vick new, just like he knew those butchers ruined the career of Yao Ming when we all doubted him.
Speaker 3: That was the other Victor Brick Prophet Elijah moment. That was a big moment.
Speaker 2: That was a real old That was an old Testament moment.
Speaker 3: A Chinese doctor butcher Yeow's foot, and he'll never be the same, y'all. Hey, ship up, you don't do it. That's the most irresponsible to like. Sure, he might be from China, Vic, but my god, I have it on good sources. I know one of the doctors.
Speaker 12: He was right.
Speaker 2: He was right about that, and he was right about Tiger reaching for relief.
Speaker 11: He might have just been reaching for a painkiller or reaching for some relief.
Speaker 4: Hey right, I'm right up in here. Hey wait, we don't know the details of the crash.
Speaker 2: Vic.
Speaker 11: Hey, Hey, hey, he might have just been reaching for a painkiller or reaching for some relief.
Speaker 7: Hey, hey, you gotta do this for me.
Speaker 9: We really weren't suspicious of alcohol being involved in this case, and that proved to be true. At the jail.
Speaker 6: He might have just been rea reaching for a painkiller or reaching for some relief.
Speaker 4: Hey, hey, we don't know the details of the crash. Vic He's gonna move on from here, everybody. I'd like to strike that from the record.
Speaker 2: Moving forward.
Speaker 3: We're gonna talk to DoD McLean in the very next set. We hope Tiger Woods gets the help he needs. Pills are bad, okay, not reaching for a relief. He's been all beat up over his life from all the golfing and the hoarring. He gone hoaring more than most cowboys.
Speaker 4: When the guys had back surgery and I think achilles surgery in the last ten months.
Speaker 3: And he's also just hammered those hips into so many chicks, and that is just throwing his whole back off.
Speaker 4: If I'm having a three autumn combo at the Perkins and I see a nice curly redhead man and the hostess stand there, the hell you want.
Speaker 2: Me to do?
Speaker 7: Well?
Speaker 3: Yeah, but you don't have to like nothing but a man. You don't have to punish your loins like you're doing reverse flies. Like let's calm down, like you heard you rushing blood over here. Okay, you had so much sex you blew your back out.
Speaker 6: We're not going to hide who we are just because some horse shakes are around.
Speaker 4: You did, couldn't help it, poor time. I'm gonna hide who I am. Are you Tiger Woods?
Speaker 3: Nope, it's like what tiger wears red and black on a Sunday. Now he wearsn't mind just to tie his shoes.
Speaker 2: It's a big deal.
Speaker 11: You might have just been reaching for a painkiller or reaching for some relief.
Speaker 3: Those words don't know the details of the crash. Big those words ring in the in the annals of heavens now of heaven. Now, it's unbelievable. What a great job digging up the infro, digging up the old sound. Don mcclan will join us. Next, we'll talk about the Sweet sixteen. The Lakers and the Clippers are bff and hoops and beyond. Don McLean.
Speaker 2: Next, this is Petro. Send money to man, Demand.
Speaker 4: Petro some money. AM five to seventy LA Sports Live Everywhere on the iHeartRadio app. We were out at Dodger Stadium yesterday. Dodgers Diamondbacks back at it again today. Just after seven pm. Dodgers on deck at six. Remember tomorrow an opportunity for you to meet Miguel Rojas out at the WUSS Boyle Heights. David vass will be out there at eleven Miguel Rojas from noon until one. Got a chance to meet Martha yesterday who works with WSS. Heck of a team, bunch of people that want to make sure all you big Dodger fans have an opportunity to greet your heroes, which is exactly what Miguel Rojas was in that game seven, of course, and he'll be there again tomorrow. That's the Boyle Heights WSS from noon until one.
Speaker 3: David vassa will join us in our next hour. But right now it's time for our bff, the one and only Don McLean.
Speaker 2: The tournament is raging on.
Speaker 3: The Lakers are surging, Clippers are back about five hundred Sat Mary's is a new coach, the leading scoring the history of the PAC twelve from a legend Gotta Si Valley where a statue eleven park stands above the children. We're talking about Don McClain for the Big ten Network from CAA from FS on the Back twelve Network.
Speaker 2: The next ass he kisses.
Speaker 3: Will be the first and he joins us once again on your Southern California Toyota Dealer Celebrity Online.
Speaker 2: Hello, Don, how.
Speaker 7: Are you wait? Can I hear that right? They let you guys into Dodgers Stadium yesterday?
Speaker 2: Yeah, they sure did.
Speaker 7: I thought you guys weren't allowed there anymore?
Speaker 3: Nah things after weekend we got mother a f't by Don Martin a few years back at the suite, and that started kind of a long cold spell to where we weren't actually not there, but we were there.
Speaker 2: A lot less. But now with our new boss, Brian Long, we're there basically about as much as we want to be.
Speaker 4: We called the shots, Don. We get there to you when we want to go right, pretty sweet?
Speaker 3: Right, it's my big it's my big thing, and I want to f right now, just like the end of booget Well, Don, We're always happy to talk to you. You are our favorite person and you have so much great insight. Did you know while you were calling on so many Big ten games all year long that the Big Ten was going to be this bully like in the tournament, just bopping and bullying people around.
Speaker 7: I kind of did, Actually you know it's you know, i'ven't been in the Big Ten for very long, a couple of years, but it just seemed like this year and being in watching college basketball for as long as I had have that from top to bottom it was pretty strong, and that the top level teams were that good, and I think that's kind of playing out now. No one saw Iowa. I didn't think Iowa would be in the Elite eight. But you know Ben mccollins, he's an interesting cat, but he can coach, and so we'll see what happens tonight. But yeah, I'm not that surprised that the Big ten's done this well in the tournament.
Speaker 4: You mentioned him, Don it's the closest thing we have to Cinderella. I know he might take offense to that at Iowa, but for people that aren't following Iowa basketball, this is now a trend. We've seen it with Kurt Signetti at Indiana. In football, Ben McCollum has won everywhere he's been, whether it was north West Missouri State win in d two titles in a single season. At Drake, he led them to their greatest season ever. Is this is this something that we should be paying more attention to and just continue to hire these guys that win at every level.
Speaker 7: Maybe, and I'll tell you, Ben McCallum. I did a couple IOWA games this year and Ben McCollum really likes him some Ben McCollum, if you know what I mean. But yeah, But the reason I'm saying that isn't to disparage him at all. It's that he has real confidence in what he does. The interesting part for me is going to be next year with McCollum because he's got a fifth year senior guard, one of the best in the country, Bennett Sturtz, that's been with him since Startz was a freshman at Northwest Missouri State. And you know the luxury of having a guy like that a point guard. The guy plays forty minutes every night to run your team, understands what you want. You've been with him for so long. It will be very interesting to see what I would look like next year without Sturtz and some of these other guys that have been with McCollum for two, three, four years. But it's clear this guy can coach. And you're right, Matt, I think there is something to be said for these guys that have put in their time, paid their dues they've wanted all levels, doesn't matter what level it is, and then maybe it does translate to the highest levels.
Speaker 2: The one and only Dawn McClain a hero to all of us.
Speaker 3: We just talked to mc cronin the other day and he talked about how he's on the phone twelve hours a day because once the thing's over, you have to freak out and reposition your team and get everything locked up. And he needs five million more dollars. I mean, if Iowa can make it to the Elite eight, maybe if you see laid and running too Yukon, they would be too. But what are some of your closing thoughts on the Bruins in twenty twenty six.
Speaker 7: Well injuries heard him at the end, No billadeh obviously. I mean, I'm not saying they would have beat Yukon, but I think they might have beaten Yukon if Billadehau was playing. So that was just unfortunate. And you know, it's hard to judge a season or performance at the very end. And look, all coaches in the ncaire judged on their performance in the NCAA tournament just getting there and then what you do once you get there. But it's hard to judge ECLA because Bill odon Play is arguably their best player, their leading scorer. So you know, is it a horrible season? I mean, you probably fell short of some expectation, but it's because of injury, so it's hard to say. But Mikeel figured out, Makeel figure out how to get another five million and figure out how to put another good team on the floor next year.
Speaker 4: Is there something that you see with because it is a lot of recognizable names. I know it's not Kansas and North Carolina, but Duke's there, Michigan's there. I mean, obviously we've seen what Rick Patino has been able to do in a couple of years with Saint John's. Is there a particular path to follow or is it as simple as what you kind of just ended with there, don just get them another five million bucks, you'll be fine.
Speaker 7: Well, it doesn't. It's interesting and this conversation could take an hour. Matt like, just because you have a big nil budget doesn't guarantee success. There was a team in the Big ten this year that had the second biggest andile budget in the country and finish five hundred and didn't make the tournament. So it's not a lock that if you have unlimited anile money you're going to get to the final four. It doesn't work like that. I think the balance is you have to have a staff that really knows how to evaluate players. You understand that you have to give these guys money whether you want to or not, whether it's a million, two million, whatever it is. But you can't miss on the million or two million guys like you have to. You have to be able to evaluate somehow character, how are they in the locker room, do they fit the system? Do they want to win? Are they tough? Those things that I talked to coaches all year about that we're having good seasons or bad seasons. That's the hardest part is the portal is so fast that you don't really get answers to those questions because you don't have them on campus for a weekend. You don't recruit them for two years like they were coming out of high school. And so if your staff is very good at evaluating guys and talking to people and understanding what the kid's about, now when you spend your two million, it's probably translating the wins.
Speaker 3: The one and only Don McLain. We love talking to him. Donna Bennett, your son is it Saint Mary's. Randy Bennett's going to going to Arizona State. What do you think is going to happen at either place?
Speaker 7: Well, I think I think for Trent selfishly, I think it's a good move. You know, Randy Bennett is a great teacher and he's his track record has proven of bringing guys in, they developed, they get better. Style of play is a different story in the sense that if you're a wing, if you're a guard, you know, they throw it into the post a lot. And so I think for Trent long term, it wasn't a great fit but a great but a great place to be to start, if that makes sense. Micki McConnell, the new head coach played for Randy's been in the been assistant in the program for ten years. He says he's going to do things a little bit differently. I think that's a good thing. The Randy Benneckon coach. But he's been at Saint Mary's forever and there's a big jump from the WCC to the Big twelve, so it will be interesting to see how he does with the style that they play, which is not fast, not up tempo, but they've always been really good defensively, and I think again selfishly for Trent that was a big thing is he learned how to play defense this year and so we'll see what happens. But I think Trent's happy to be where he's at and looking forward to next year.
Speaker 4: To have the professional ranks don and shifting and start with this always just I don't quite understand why this has to be the timeline of how these things go. But you have Joe l Embiid winning an MVP, everybody throws their arms up. He only played sixty whatever it was three games. How the hell can that guy be the MVP. They put in a rule, got to play sixty five to win MVP or being All NBA. Now this year, this is a dumb ass rule. Kate Cunningham getting screwed. We got to launch this rule into space, like where do you come out on you know, trying to avoid load management while also understanding that a situation like Kate Cunningham's could come up and you don't want that got to be punished.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it's a tough one. The easy thing would be, okay, rest days, you can't have a certain amount of rest days. Well then they just fib and say he's got a sore ankle or a sore knee or whatever, and that's their rest day. So I don't know what the answer is. But the real problem these guys, I mean, they care about the awards, but it's not about the awards. It's about contracts. If you're All NBA, you're supermax, which is different than a max. And so you're punishing these guys not only by not letting them be available for the awards, but you're costing the millions in future contracts because they're not first, second or third team All NBA or Defensive Player of the Year or whatever it is. And so I don't know what the solution is. I frankly haven't thought about it enough. But to me, it seems wrong that if a guy gets hurt, okay, he doesn't get the award, but now you're screwing him out of millions of dollars on his next contract with that rule. So it doesn't seem right to me.
Speaker 3: Don McClain always in the right is our guests, and we sure appreciate him. Donna has your perception of the Lakers change in the last few weeks. They they've climbed into the three spot now.
Speaker 7: I mean I looked at it today and they're in a good spot in tern If the playoffs started today, I think they'd have Houston in the first round, which would be good for them. I think, I just you know, again, and I said this a million times this year and probably last year. Are they good enough defensively to go all the way? I mean, it'd be great if they want a series or two. That's better than not winning a series or two. But this is about winning championships and I just don't know if they're good enough defensively for that. And I think Oklahoma City is just so far ahead of everyone in that regard. And that's not to say that they don't have a chance, but I just when I watch the Lakers, which isn't very often but I have, I'm just watching a team that I just don't think has the personnel to hold up defensively in a seven game series against a really good team.
Speaker 2: Last one.
Speaker 4: Don it's not a championship level competition, but the Clippers are playing pretty great after making their trades, do you I guess I'll just ask an opinion question, do you like this team better kind of where they're at looking forward to next season to get in a full, healthy season out of Darius Garland having a year a full year with a younger player like Matthin Like, do you like where they're at today versus where they were going into the season.
Speaker 7: I think if you've given up on the fact that that older the roster before these moves wasn't good enough, then yes, because it looks like they're transitioning into getting younger. It's going to take some time, but at least they're on that path instead of banging your head against the wall with a roster that was pretty good in one games, but not nearly good enough to contend in the West. So yeah, I like. I like the fact that that they're heading in that direction. They've gotten younger, good players, and you and you move on to next year and continue to add I saw something today, Matt, you might know this. Do they get they get a first rout like a high pick this year if it's outside the top three from Indiana I say.
Speaker 4: Indiana worst record in the league. But if they do fall out of that top three, they would have the fourth overall pick. If that's where it lands.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I mean that that would help matters if you're the Clippers. For sure, this this draft and by the way, I'm finishing by last week off. We're starting up next week with our draft stuff. But but yeah, this draft is loaded, loaded from it's it's the most loaded draft I've seen. I mean, I haven't thought too much about it, for sure in the last ten years. From one to twenty. A lot of fresh it's a lot of freshmen, but a lot of good players. Man Like, if you have the twentieth pick you're getting, you're getting a player that you would probably have to pick tenth in most drafts. Don, that's how that's how good this draft is.
Speaker 2: Where do you think? Where do you project Barkuna? I am Bartona.
Speaker 7: I'm sorry, the Hill's Barcona.
Speaker 2: I am Barton.
Speaker 12: I am the one ruler of all the jungle. Marcuona's blood is the blood of the jaguar.
Speaker 3: Lottery pick. You got the blood of the jaguar. Come on, you're a lottery guy for sure. Yeah, thank you Don for your great analysis. One and only Don McClain does nobody better.
Speaker 4: Thanks.
Speaker 2: I think Barkuna can go top five.
Speaker 4: Got the goddamn blood of a jaguar.
Speaker 12: I am Barton, I am the one ruler of all the jungle. Marcuna's blood is the flood of the jaguar.
Speaker 2: What did you do to the people of Marakeith?
Speaker 12: Though I have the power to destroy my enemy, I Barcona have persa people on arcade and they will all die.
Speaker 2: Those who do you find me?
Speaker 4: I mean the two three zone is one thing box and one with Barkuna your face death. I'm taking that guy number one every day.
Speaker 2: We'll be back with some reaction to the Tiger Woods pill reaching there. We'll have a word.
Speaker 4: Wishing for relief.
Speaker 1: Southern California's most listened to sports talk show this Money on Demand.
Speaker 4: Big thank you to Don McLain talking some Sweet sixteen, Elite eight UCLA basketball and Lakers Clippers as well. David Vessey will talk Dodger baseball about an hour and a half. We're off at six for Dodgers Diamondbacks. Dodgers on deck galloping Ford Broadcast Center, seven to ten pm. First pitch. It'll be Emmett Shean tonight going for the Dodgers.
Speaker 2: Hey, Kate's is my phone in there?
Speaker 12: Yeah? It is?
Speaker 2: I need to hit the phone so I can do the secret text Usso man, oh got your little crossbar? Hey, how you supposed to do with textoso on no phone?
Speaker 5: Maw secret texts all fine, reach for relief, but you're so called Toyota dealers. We make it easy.
Speaker 2: Well.
Speaker 3: The text also does have a lot of Tiger Woods reaching for relief. One guy said that he doesn't work anymore and he can't listen to the show because his wife hates it. But he escaped out of the house so he could listen to them because he knew that we did talk about tiger Wood.
Speaker 4: Reaching for relief.
Speaker 3: This says, now, that's what I'm talking about. Great sports talk will always include Tiger Woods each sports talk, banging chicks, and vtb's clairvoyant insights.
Speaker 2: You can't get that anywhere else.
Speaker 11: He might have just been reaching for a painkiller or reaching for some relief.
Speaker 3: And that's why I listened faithfully to you and Matt stupid bucket hat Smith.
Speaker 2: Thank you, sir.
Speaker 4: I do appreciate that. You know, some sports shows people are like, oh Man, big win by the Dodgers. I got to tune into that tomorrow. Yeah, No, NFL and Rapped coming up tomorrow. I got to get a preview on that show today. Well, Tiger Woods flipped his car for a second time.
Speaker 3: There's that matter. There's wedding crasher calls. If you'd prefer oh or VIC the brick was drinking negative modelos in Mexico while most of us were still in our dad's sack.
Speaker 2: Only you guys can turn the.
Speaker 3: Most serious sports story into chicken effing Yeah.
Speaker 9: We really weren't suspicious of alcohol being involved in this case, and that crew to be true.
Speaker 11: At the jail, he might have just been reaching for a painkiller or reaching for some relief.
Speaker 4: We don't know the details of the crash. VIC, I'll reaching behind the passenger seat. In the front seat, I envisioned a bottle of pills rolling back and forth on the floorboard, in him reaching and taking his eyes off the road, momentarily.
Speaker 3: Finishing up work here on the East Coast. And I saw the breaking news about Tiger Woods, first thought, Holy crap, I cannot wait. Great sports talk, great sports talk, the season opener win yesterday. Let's talk about an agent, golf prone pill poppin season.
Speaker 2: Listen.
Speaker 4: If he doesn't bang the manager at Perkins, We're not talking about him swinging around like he swung it around. I love all of them, you know, if he's banging like if he's got a slew of Instagram models, it's like, yeah, whatever, man. But the fact that he took that redhead that looked like straight from Central Casting and dazed and confused and took her back to his place, handle business, handle.
Speaker 3: Business, reaching for relief was vic insinuating Tiger was jerking it good stuff show probably show writes itself great sports talk, and Tiger Woods gets in trouble.
Speaker 2: We'll be right back.
Speaker 3: We'll do your word number song of the day. Sorry about the long commercials, the Dodgers and us being off for a few weeks or you know, having shorter shows. We're working on it. We want to make it so. Maybe you don't have to listen to the Culturistas podcast commercial again.
Speaker 2: Like every every break.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't have to listen to the commercial because I subscribe to the pod. I'm so cultured. Now I'm going to airwan when the show's over.
Speaker 2: We'll be right back with more on a Frogman Friday. Thanks you for being a part.
Speaker 3: It's ring night for those of you that celebrate, for those of you that wear your ring frog Man