Speaker 1: There's certain guys who can install a toilet, There's certain guys who can hang a ceiling fan, there's certain guys who can, you know, finish a basement.
Speaker 2: And I admire those guys.
Speaker 1: And it's gotta be like, really cool to have a guy that's really handy around the house. Whether you are a guy that lives with a guy or a woman that lives with a guy, it's just good to have a guy. Or maybe you are a woman around the house who can able to fix things like Jenny's putting into a whole new kitchen, that type of thing. I cannot do any of those things, but I felt very manly last night.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I did a very manly thing. I put a new battery in Susan's car key fob Oh. I felt pretty accomplished about it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, a little circular, skinny one.
Speaker 1: No, it's rectangular shaped of the battery. Yeah, the battery is a little tiny one.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So I couldn't figure out how to get it open first. I'm like, how do you get this thing open? I'm like a monkey with a coconut. I'm like, you know, shaking, hold up the light, Yeah, going, okay, her heart nothing, So I go on the YouTube and I look up the key ring for her make of car. Oh there it is. Two minute video. Is very helpful. Fella tells me how to get it open.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Then I but put it all back together and it didn't work. I go out the garage. Nothing nothing, nothing, nothing nothing. He said that fella was helpful, though it wasn't his fault. Oh boy, Dave Ryan put the battery in upside down us her error. I had to take it apart. Put the battery in right side up. Go back to the garage.
Speaker 5: Click boop poop, click boop poop boom boo boo boop.
Speaker 1: Very very satisfied with that one. I come back in. I triumphantly say is working now? Yeah? How really is it working? And her clothes fell off. Was like jiggling and pupping things in saying come get it, cowboy, and that type of thing. I was too tired by that because you were working. So can you do anything around the house front.
Speaker 6: I can turn the remote like the TV on and off. Okay, so accomplishment really can't do anything.
Speaker 2: No, man.
Speaker 6: When we had our TV like installed on the wall mounted, I called somebody from a website when.
Speaker 5: We needed to hang pictures up on the wall.
Speaker 6: It took me about three hours to make sure they were all even and to make sure the nails were right.
Speaker 1: I cannot see I can do that when I can put a wall anchor into the wall. You drill it, you tap the wall anchor in, and now you got to secure fifty pound wall anchor, and that.
Speaker 2: I can do that.
Speaker 5: I've ever done that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's pretty easy to do.
Speaker 3: I got of framed photos just kind of sitting on the floor leaning against the wall.
Speaker 2: You're pathetic.
Speaker 5: It was just in a nail for those It's tough man labor.
Speaker 2: It is tough.
Speaker 6: When I was in college, my girlfriend at the time something was wrong with her car. We're standing in the parking lot of our college dorm and I'm holding the flashlight while she's in there doing the heavy lifting. And I'm like, you can see down there right, I'm helping. She's like, I'm installing a whole car battery.
Speaker 5: Dave, could you replace one of my headlights?
Speaker 2: I actually could, I've done that before you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I just got like over the summer, one of my headlights was out, and now the other one is and now I'm just like why and I just get them both done at the same time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, if you want, if you want to buy the headlight, I can probably figure out how to do it.
Speaker 3: Take it down the or and I put it in easy.
Speaker 1: Actually getting it in and out is probably the hardest thing because they usually yeah whatever.
Speaker 5: But so that was my feeling of accomplishment. Get batty. I'm glad you got some weight. Oh, never mind, you didn't.
Speaker 2: I know, I did not.
Speaker 1: I found audio Bailey sings in the choir at her church, and I found audio found it.
Speaker 2: I did.
Speaker 1: I found this was really interesting. We found audio A Bailey's choir at her church, and I thought i'd play a little clip for you. I thought it was unusual. I thought it was unusual church show.
Speaker 5: With the scripture.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Actually we did find this is audio A Bailey's choir, and it's unusual because you're singing a song.
Speaker 3: From well, the song was sung like as the Titanic went down, like actually historically really Yeah, it's called Nearer My God to the Oh.
Speaker 2: I know the song, okay, And this is choir audio.
Speaker 5: This is choir audio. It's just thirty seconds.
Speaker 2: Of my choir. Are you a tenor girl? No, I'm an altop. That is very nice.
Speaker 3: Nice.
Speaker 1: I love church choir. When I was a kid, I was like, I didn't like church. Church was boring. It was like, oh God, literally.
Speaker 6: Oh God, I need to find black church to go to so I can get the audio of that. That turns into a whole cookout extravaganza. Yeah, well ours isn't.
Speaker 3: I don't think we have any black people in our choir, so I just know white ladies, essentially.
Speaker 2: Guys in your choir.
Speaker 5: There full of guys in our choir.
Speaker 3: There's me and my mom have a theory that there's one soprano that should be an alto because it's like, what the squeaky wheel, like the grocery cart, the one squeaky wheel, And was like, there's one of them and we just don't know which one it is.
Speaker 2: Jenny was in her choir. Yeah, Yeah.
Speaker 1: When they needed the sound of a cat being swung around in a gunny sack, they but they had they Jenny, can you sing for us? And it sounded seriously like a cat being swung around in a circle in a gunny sack.
Speaker 5: How the songs call for that? Is there a lot of them? Jenny? At my church, there was, Oh, okay, it worked out well for me. It was actually quite important.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, it's funny. All right, Good morning it is Katie WB. We had a lot of stuff. We got what fourth row Jonas Brothers tickets coming up this morning? Yes, brand new War of the Roses. Did you know? There's a brand new War of the Roses on Tuesdays at seven twenty. So now we do it twice a week. As long as there's supply and demand for War of the Roses, we're gonna do two of them a week. And lately there's been a lot of cheating going on, so we'll do that.
Speaker 2: War the Roses comes up at seven twenty.
Speaker 1: In a second, I want to tell I want you to listen to this woman who's talking about she was babysitting and then she was never asked back. As a matter of fact, the couple's never talked to her again, and she wonders if it's because of one little thing she did that they might have realized that she did. Should she have done this? I want to hear from you. Coming up in a second on KATIEWB. We'll be right back the day of her Eyan show worldwide on the iHeartRadio. It's one of one point three Katie, would you be coming up to sing along song of the day? What do you want to sing along with? If the song came on the radio and you turned it up and just were belting this song out? What song is playing on the radio? I mean, A perfect one is hold on for one more day. But we did that one last week, so we can't do that one again for a little while. But if you got one in mind, send me a next to katiewb one. That's our short code. Give me a suggestion, we'll play it net w B. Hey, thank you for all the suggestions for the single long song of the day. It's always hard to pick one, but we went with this one because I think we can universally agree it's fun to wail along with this song on katiewb. And my god, Taylor's saturation is real. Oh so, Taylor Swift Halloween has plays gone viral. There's women here, a woman here in min in Minneapolis who is celebrating the spooky season and Taylor's zo album. Miranda, that's her name. She's a life of a school show ghoul themed yard with a giant skeleton dress for their Showgirl era with Sequence Feathers and Papa Rozzi. Nearby is a desk where Jason and Travis Skeletons record their New Frights podcast and a mock cemetery featuring headstones of ghosts from Taylor's past, like Kanye and Scooter Braun. She's on Instagram. Leave see you find that page for you really quick.
Speaker 5: Here it's on.
Speaker 4: A Twin Cities page that posts a lot of things that are in the know. They had that display up Friday already, like oh really when the album came out, they had the display up to like, yeah, go with everything.
Speaker 2: Founded for you.
Speaker 1: Miranda underscore may and it might be two underscores because it looks like it's a couple of underscores. So try that Miranda underscore at least one underscore m a E. So try that out. And that Yeah, she's probably I don't know, thirty ish or so. And she's got a very interesting Instagram page.
Speaker 5: So what does that mean?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 1: I'm intrigued, very colorful, very very creative, very artistic, very interesting. So not interesting in a gross sort of way. Next one, the tailor effect is now impacting travel trends. There's a song on life of a showgirl called Elizabeth Taylor, where she gives a nod to port Afino, which I thought was a mushroom, but apparently it's a picturesque fishing village on the Italian Riviera, someplace that I can be certain that I will never go. No, it's not Orlando or the Cascades. I'm not going, not going anyway, She sings in a song that view of port Afino was on my mind. Well, now travel agents and Google searches show that people want to go to port Afino. Google searches are up by thirteen hundred percent, and booking dot com just saw two hundred and seventy one percent spike in interest from US travelers.
Speaker 4: Man, if that's a place that she likes to travel, she clearly probably doesn't actually, because she would never put that in her song, knowing that influence she would have by saying that, you know what I mean, like I just I feel like sometimes I like to gape gate keeps some things here and not saying on the radio because then I don't want it to be busy, you know, like the state parks on the north Shore.
Speaker 2: Just kidding.
Speaker 5: Everyone knows about this.
Speaker 1: Well, it's kind of like I blew it for Minawashed a state minwashed the regional park. It used to be a secluded little gem over in chan Hassen. Yeah, and now everybody goes to Minawashed a regional park because I could have should have kept it under my hat. Fumble fumble, Yeah, sorry about that, all right? That you can't make this stuff up? On kd WB Dave's Dirt coming up. What do we have, Jenny and the dirt that's not about Taylor Swift, anything that's not about Taylor Swift. I know Diddy is looking for a pardon for the President, and the President the President actually acknowledged that he has requested it.
Speaker 4: So well, Bennefer reunited and I've kind of shocked as to why because I didn't know that this was happening.
Speaker 5: But we'll talk about why they reunited.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all that more on Dave's Dirt coming up in a minute. On k d double ub.
Speaker 5: You don't need social media for gossip boomers and half truths. You've got Dave's dirt On Katie w B.
Speaker 1: Well, we're gonna do a couple of non tailor stories because the fatigue is real. I get it, I know, but I mean seriously, she is everywhere and is kind of like coming up for air once in a while.
Speaker 2: Yeah, kind of like.
Speaker 1: We went to the pool the other day and I held Vaughan's head underwater and it was hysterical.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I held him underwater for like, I don't know, three minutes or so, and then when I finally let him up, he was like, thanks for letting me up.
Speaker 2: It was a good bit though, for you. I got you.
Speaker 5: I almost died.
Speaker 1: I laughed, all right. So here we go with mister Beast on my top story. Mister Beast is a ten year old video wondering if he'll be a success on YouTube. Here is mister Beast from ten years ago.
Speaker 5: Him me in ten years. Hey, you're gonna see this in twenty twenty five. Oh my god, I'm twenty fifteen for me right now?
Speaker 2: This is crazy.
Speaker 6: Look how young guy?
Speaker 4: Look?
Speaker 2: Dude? What if I'm dead? Thanktually not dead.
Speaker 3: If I don't have a million subscribers when you see this video, my entire life has been a failure.
Speaker 1: We actually have dozens of channels with millions of subscribers.
Speaker 2: But by the time you see this, I'll have finished high school. I did finish high school.
Speaker 1: Gotten to college.
Speaker 2: Technically, I went to college. I went for two weeks and then I thought it was super boring and didn't go. It was a community college we could not afford real college.
Speaker 5: Probably be doing YouTube as a job, hopefully maybe.
Speaker 1: And now you probably know mister Beast is like the most subscribed to person channel on YouTube. Yeah, and it really is interesting. I'd never really watched any of his stuff until a couple of weeks ago, and I'm like, whoa, this is really some elaborate stuff.
Speaker 5: You're sitting back like did I invent this guy?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 5: Did I discover mister Beast?
Speaker 3: Why?
Speaker 4: And that's interesting to hear that because he would have posted that when he was seventeen, because he's twenty seven now and so clearly he had the drive and like the desire to be successful.
Speaker 2: Mary, Sure, Yeah, for sure.
Speaker 4: Last night Been affleck and Jennifer Lopez reunited And the reason for that is because it's the premiere of Kiss of the Spider Woman, which is a musical that Jay Lo star is in and it is executive produced by Ben Affleckt. And here they are talking on the red carpet.
Speaker 5: It was obvious to me very early on Jennifer's involvement in this that she was gonna die or be great.
Speaker 2: You know, she just was gonna give it her all.
Speaker 7: As she did.
Speaker 5: She worked enormously hard this role.
Speaker 4: You get to see like all of her many gifts. Yeah, So basically Jennifer is a star in it, and I mean they seem to be on good terms post divorce and everything, but they did get divorce in the middle of filming that movie, so that must have been super fun.
Speaker 5: I'm excited for that movie.
Speaker 3: Honestly, Like from knowing things about musicals, it is a super underground musical, so it's not one that like anybody knows, but she has like Oscar buzz quote.
Speaker 5: Unquote oh for it.
Speaker 3: But I want to know if that's actually true or not. So I'm excited to go and see it and.
Speaker 5: Decide if it's actually something that's good. Cool speaking music calls.
Speaker 3: Dick Van Dyke has made a joke on a Sunday during a fan event that he thought it would be funny if he didn't make it to one hundred. He is ninety nine right now and his birthday is December thirteenth. He wrote a book about like How I Got to one hundred and it's already been released and everything, and I thought, hmm, seems a little premature.
Speaker 5: I don't know why you're taking that out already.
Speaker 2: I believe he will make it.
Speaker 1: I mean, he's still kicking at ninety nine years old, so I do believe he'll make it two months away.
Speaker 2: Go Dick, you got it.
Speaker 3: Something else I think is wild about Dick van Dyke is that his wife and him have been married since twenty twelve.
Speaker 5: She is fifty four and he is ninety nine.
Speaker 2: How many marriages is that for Dick van Dyke?
Speaker 5: You go, oh, I don't know.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 6: Today marks one month until we get Grammy nominations, which is always exciting. And there are rumors that this song by Hunterricks Colden from K pop demon Hunter is there rumors that are to be nominated for a Record of the Year. This surprised me for a couple of reasons. I know it's a good song, but because it's not a real group.
Speaker 2: This is a case.
Speaker 4: That's what I get confused about the Bailey because it is three real girls.
Speaker 5: Well they're three real people. It's not like it's Ai.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but it's an animated show, right, But that isn't the first time this has happened.
Speaker 5: Back in nineteen fifty nine, the Chipmunks.
Speaker 6: Song by Alvin and the Chipmunks was nominated for Record of the Year. Rightfully, so it didn't win, but it was nominated. So if this happens, Hunterricks the group will be the first K pop group to be nominated for Record of the Year and the second animated act to earn a nomination in that category.
Speaker 3: It would be like if the Monkeys won a Grammy, right, because they're fake too, that's not real.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's true.
Speaker 1: I think later in their career they actually were a real group, right, Yeah.
Speaker 5: And the girl I saw an interview with Jimmy Fallon.
Speaker 6: He said that they really wanted to get the girls on the show, and Netflix was like, hey, Jimmy, you know they're fake, they're animated, right, But now they're working something out and I think this week the three girls that performing will be on the Tonight Show.
Speaker 5: They were, they were this past week.
Speaker 3: They showed up on SNL, So I don't know if they're you know, like out and about kind of people. That's the only thing. They're not like huge stars. They were just the voices of these characters.
Speaker 4: I've seen them on like social media. There's definitely sharp to like influence from it. So definitely out there doing things. But yeah, no, tonight is one. They're going to be on the Tonight Show.
Speaker 3: Well.
Speaker 1: Speaking of Tonight shows, Taylor was on the Tonight Show last night and talked about being engaged to Travis Kelcey.
Speaker 7: He's just my favorite person I've ever met. No offense to everyone else, but the fact that the fact that this is the person that I get to hang out with every day forever is just like that's that's.
Speaker 5: The whole thing of it.
Speaker 7: You look at that and you're like, I didn't hang out with him forever and this represents that.
Speaker 6: You Know.
Speaker 4: What I love about the fact that they fell for each other is like they would have never She would have never.
Speaker 5: Gone for him, wouldne for her.
Speaker 4: She was if she was swiping on Riah the like celebrity and dating app thing, she would have never chose him. But the fact that he pursued her and she gave him a chance. Billy and I just have to keep that in.
Speaker 6: Mind, shot man, that's what he did chose shot Yeah, Okay, So that was their first story about Taylor Swift.
Speaker 2: Let's see we follow up with another Taylor Swisch.
Speaker 3: Oh.
Speaker 4: I wasn't going to talk about Taylor Swift, but if you want me to talk, you do whatever you want. Okay. Well Ed Sheeran has a Netflix special that's going to be coming out next month.
Speaker 2: Y I love this idea. This sounds so cool.
Speaker 6: It is.
Speaker 5: It's called One Shot.
Speaker 4: It's going to feature him during one afternoon in real time as he traveled around the streets of New York City performing his greatest hits and it's all captured in.
Speaker 5: A single take, one single take, a single ta.
Speaker 2: I love that stuff. That's so cool.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 4: So that'll be coming out on Netflix the weekend before Thanksgiving, so on November twenty first. But yes, that does sound very interesting. I will definitely watch that.
Speaker 3: I will bring it back to Taylor Swift David for Just for you. We're finally getting some like behind the scenes footage of Selena Gomez's wedding. Yes yay so on her Instagram, which is literally just Selena Gomez. She has like videos of her like back you know stage, She's wearing her little like white pajamas, getting her veil put on, and Taylor Swift is there taking video, They're sipping cocktails, they're hugging, and this as of right now, this is like the only look into her wedding that we've seen other than the like professional photos. So hopefully we'll get like a little bit more here and there.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I just love a wedding and Selena Gomes is so pretty beautiful.
Speaker 5: And so now we have proof that Taylor Swift was there.
Speaker 6: More Taylor Swift on the Tonight Show, she was talking to Jimy Fallon about why she was declined in the Super Bowl and she said, to sum it up, because it's a long quote. We were always able to tell jay Z, because jay Z and Rock Nashan do choose the halftime performer, we were always able to tell him the truth, which is that, like, I am in love with the guy who does that support on that.
Speaker 5: Actual field, Travis Kelsey.
Speaker 6: Then she said, can you imagine if like he's out there every single week putting his life on the line doing this very dangerous, very high pressure, high intensity sport, And I'm like, I wonder what my COREO should be. And this is nothing to do with Travis. He would just love for me to do it. I'm just too locked in, so pretty much she just wants to be there for him. I guess throughout doing the biggest game of his life, is this.
Speaker 2: Feek peer.
Speaker 4: Conflicts of interest? I said that there's no chance. I think that it was just all rumors that she was even going to be a part of it.
Speaker 2: Probably.
Speaker 1: So it is Disney night on Dancing with the Stars, So Bailey and her mam are going to be parked in front of the TV. I'm going to be watching Monster the ed Gen Story or have you been watching this?
Speaker 2: No, but I saw the previews for it.
Speaker 1: Looks it's It's gross, is what I've been gross.
Speaker 2: It's gross.
Speaker 1: When I watched the Jeffrey Dahmer story, it was more kind of like a not a mockumentary, but it was kind of like a a you know, and acted out real version.
Speaker 5: Of his life.
Speaker 1: This one is just over the top. I think they made so much of it up. It's disturbing. It's dark. The guy who played he talks like this Charlie who is so hot. By the way, I looked him up because I wanted to make sure Charlie Hunting is very hot. I looked him up because he's a very attractive murderer, but he is it's too sick. Yeah, it's just a sick show.
Speaker 2: Anyway.
Speaker 1: That's it for the dirt Brocky by six one two injured, Himer Lammer's injury law. Have you ever tried to seduce someone and it just bombed? It just fell on its face. We're gonna talk to one of Bailey's friends who was entertaining a male caller the other day and she tried to seduce him and he's like, nah, passed.
Speaker 5: What did she do?
Speaker 2: She made a bold move too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, very bold lady, and it didn't work out.
Speaker 2: You got to hear the story coming up on Katie. It'll be next