Speaker 1: How's the stream stream commencing broadcasting on a five seventy LA Sports and streaming on the iHeartRadio.
Speaker 2: While it's the longest running afternoon sports show in the city.
Speaker 3: No congratulations necessary. All traces of Fred Rogan have been removed.
Speaker 1: This is Petros in Money, Thank You, Thank You, hosted by Petros Papadakas, terrible person, He's the worst and.
Speaker 3: Matt money Smith the pip the pipe. Don't miss an episode. We're with you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, follow the petros in Money Show wherever you get your podcasts. Now here's Petros Papadakas and Matt money Smith.
Speaker 3: Stop the show. Clyle was at the thing. I did not know that, Clyle.
Speaker 4: We have listeners that have been with us a long time. One of the most very critical is Clyle, an ex teacher from the Bell Gardens area and administrator, very much involved in education and all things education related.
Speaker 3: And the Dodgers minor league system and the Dodgers in general. Yes, and nurturing, providing a warm meal at times, but apparently Clyle those minor leaguers there's a cheeseburger castrole that's quite famous in the ranks. However, Clile apparently was at the event yesterday in Downey. I most definitely did not see her. Yeah, and I leave as quickly as I possibly can. I'm very I'm very, very personable while I'm there, but I leave right when the show's over. I am not personable while I'm there, and I stay after the show for about fifteen twenty. And that's how we balance. That's how we balance it. Good balance. Clile, I guess was there. I did not see her, so where. I'm sorry that security we did not see you. She said. She sent someone to tell us that she was there, which did not happen. Yeah, well, let me check. I don't really communicate Johnny or Mike under the bus.
Speaker 5: Here's what she said. By the way, she she said next you no on Instagram?
Speaker 3: Sorry okay?
Speaker 4: On the Petros and Money Instagram because I got back to her. I actually got back to her right, but I wrote, I'm sorry I didn't see I didn't see you. I'm sorry I didn't know that. Would you like me to read her? I was at BJ's today, Matt blocked me on Instagram a couple of weeks ago. That is true because of something I shared years ago when neither of you would say hi today. I assumed I wasn't welcome. I still listen anyways, and I wish you both well.
Speaker 3: Oh, thank you, cly We wish you well.
Speaker 4: And I wrote, I didn't see you. I'm sorry I did not know that, and she wrote, I asked one of your assistants to tell you I'd like to say HI, thought he did. Sorry for the misunderstanding.
Speaker 3: Okay, well, she we have seen multiple times, so maybe she'll come out to West Covina.
Speaker 6: And I think.
Speaker 3: Klyle has legs, but they don't. She doesn't mean I think she had a hip or a knee done the bionic hip or the bionic knee or something I helped. That's cleared up. Yes, but you did block her. She did block her. Are you going to leave her there in purgatory? Yes, she showed, even though it was something she did many years ago. She wore it to some sort of badge of honor that she tried to get a colleague of ours fired for a ridiculous reason because her Dodger fandom. Uh, for some reason she believes entitles her to be employed.
Speaker 4: Colleagues, have you ever been risk deep in a cheeseburger castle for Wilson.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I have not Okay, you don't know what it's like. Then, Yeah, she shared that someone says something negative about Will with his wife. She sent a note to Will's wife that said, can you believe he said this about Will? Yes, that's why I blocked her. I was like, you're done. I think I wrote something to her along the lines of that's it. That's it. Blocked her and she will not go unblocked. I have only blocked this felt this powerful year. I have only blocked one person in the history of Twitter. Or actually, this legless woman I blocked. I blocked the laminator when the threats of violence were coming repeatedly. Yeah, I'm gonna go ahead and block that one. The laminator for a machine really went off, got a little gnarly. All right, Sorry, you can start the show again.
Speaker 7: Sorry.
Speaker 3: I wanted to get to the bottom of that.
Speaker 4: You know, Matt, Now that the season, you know is football season's over, Baseball season's over, December's here. We really got to clean up a lot of that mess on the floor, a lot of mess. Like Matt blocked me two weeks ago. You were endowed with the treasure of time so you could buy greatness with it.
Speaker 3: Calling me you Spetro sand Money AM five seventy LA Sports Live everywhere on the iHeartRadio app. We are your home of the back to back World Series champion Los Angeles Dodgers. We are here for four hours four Tomorrow Thursday Friday. We will start our shows early tomorrow one o'clock Thursday, two o'clock Friday, one o'clock Thursday at Football's Cowboys Line is a big one that'll kick off at five pm tomorrow. Clippers. They suck their five and six oh Friday will be Clippers as well. They suck. They're five and sixteen and most importantly, p It's a big day for all of our friends and they are our dear friends. The folks at KFI are having their fifteenth annual Pastathon. They spend all day at the White House in Anaheim with Chef Bruno as every single day and every single week, we should say, because that's what the number is here. He provides meals to children in need and southern California twenty five thousand meals per week. This is the annual that KFI does everything they possibly can to raise as much money and as much pasta, sauce and pasta as possible to help him with that. Throughout the course of the year, one hundred percent of your donation goes to Catarina's Club. It will stay right here in southern California. Our community are citizens in need and KFI again doing a heck of a job. Starts with Bill Handle goes all the way through tonight. One dollar provides one meal. It is time for the word of the day, his words. The word of the day.
Speaker 4: Today's word of the day is contrast and compare. Was brought up on the secret text.
Speaker 8: Do so line texts A line brought to you by your so called Toyota dealers.
Speaker 3: We make it easy.
Speaker 4: Got Fred Rogan's bad desert mic that has sand in it sounded.
Speaker 9: Worse whatever that thing is or you had it. I think whatever that thing is that going around.
Speaker 3: Be like Fred for three weeks.
Speaker 4: It has been alleged that that sounded worse than Satan Davids on scam when they brought Dave in and there was some digital problem with the computer here.
Speaker 5: I want to only David David, good morning, how you doing, Bunny, Hey.
Speaker 7: Good morning guys, and man, I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say the seven o'clock hour has been the best hour of the entire posts. And I was listening dropping off the kids. Yeah, he tell the story about Kurt Gipson, Pie Black and Bed, that phenomenal produced beef fucking Kate.
Speaker 4: I like, m just turned off k twelve hour of work with one hour of sleep, and he's like, I don't even want to address this, dropping.
Speaker 7: Off the kids, tell the story about Kurt Gibson, File Black in Bed.
Speaker 4: I think, I think, I think Satan possessed Dave is worse than Fred's Bad Desert.
Speaker 7: Up and Off the Cape.
Speaker 3: We're laughing at days, Mike, we're getting angry.
Speaker 4: But if you think you can listen to three hours of the same day.
Speaker 10: I think I could. Yeah, I would say, maybe just replay this the rest of the world series.
Speaker 4: I remember listening to that in my car. It'd be like, that doesn't sound like Dave.
Speaker 3: Who is that?
Speaker 5: Want an olid David vas David? Good morning? How you doing, buddy?
Speaker 7: Hey, good morning?
Speaker 3: That's good.
Speaker 9: Whatever that thing is or you had it, I think whatever that the thing is that's going.
Speaker 3: Around worse whatever that The commercial that was our lead in is what really, have you ever.
Speaker 6: Noticed how December has this mix of joy and chaos?
Speaker 5: I have noticed that, friend, want an olid David vas David? Good morning? How you doing, buddy, Hey, good morning?
Speaker 6: All right?
Speaker 7: Start off?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, terrible, all right, it is time for the numbers.
Speaker 3: Number of the day, never the day less than twenty four hours. Don't ever say, don't ever think the Petros and Money Show does not possess great power when it comes to items around the office and behavior around the office. Now, can we get Fred to stop wearing a stinky cologne into the studio? No, but Fred won't even buy himself a new mic man. It's got no self respect. However, yesterday we mentioned the current state of our water dispenser here at iHeartRadio. I just noticed this that it had been yellow and red for the last five years.
Speaker 4: And I was like, you know what, I'm gonna go get some water and I'm going to see if what Matt said about out that filter is right. And then I went over there and this guy was reacting. He was like, hey, can you believe the new water.
Speaker 3: Cool new water cooler at the Iheartrate. Now, look, they probably had these new coolers upstairs on the fifth floor Coast one O three five my one O four to three kiss one O two seven for years exactly. But down here in the slums at A five seven LA, sports people listen. They hear our concerns. They hear how it's hard for us to focus on our four hour show if we don't have clean, filtered water available to us to lubricate the most important part of our body. If we're going to be doing radio. Yeah, every day.
Speaker 4: We listened to water Cool Cool Water by the Sons of the Pioneers, and Matt and I harmonized, and now it's in a little day. Yeah, and all day we face the Aaron waste without the taste of water.
Speaker 6: And I notice how December has this mix of joy and chaos.
Speaker 3: Well, the joy thanks.
Speaker 7: A lot too.
Speaker 10: I thought you were just did a great hoar.
Speaker 7: Hey, good morning guys. Than man, I'm gonna go out on a live here and see. Yeah, the seven o'clock hour has been the best hour of the entire post.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, tell me more. This is the song of the day, tell me Prince of Darkness. Yeah.
Speaker 8: Fantagram is a duo from Granted to New York with our song The Blackout days.
Speaker 11: A Future Islands remix is what you're listening to with this track from.
Speaker 8: The new album that came out last week.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and a.
Speaker 11: Fun tone for your Tuesday afternoon as The Petros and Money Show is live on your AM radio, emanating from the Pinnacle Building in.
Speaker 8: Burbank, where a full four.
Speaker 12: Hours of great sports talk is firing on all cylinders, proceeding to the Jason Smith Show on Fox Sports Radio and that fancy network that takes over the frequency comes seven o'clock.
Speaker 3: Mike's over there.
Speaker 10: Yeah yeah, here he cares, Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, tell me more. Beale's above you like you like dropping off the kids? Yeah yeah, he.
Speaker 7: About.
Speaker 3: Chris Peterson will join us in the very next segment. College football playoff rankings just released. Notre Dame moved down a spot, Alabama moved up a spot. Oh my god, what are we gonna do? Wow? She A and m dropped. They might be out unbelievable. We've made it even easier to take LA Sports with you this summer.
Speaker 1: Make AM five to seventy or your favorite AM five seventy LA Sports podcast a preset on the iHeartRadio.
Speaker 2: App using Apple CarPlay or Android Auto road Trip All summer with La Sports. Can't say it enough. The KFI Pastathon is on. It benefits Katerina's Club. They provide twenty five thousand meals every week that children in need here in Southern California. It is happening all day to day down at the White House in Anaheim. One hundred percent of your donation goes to Katerina's Club. It stays right here in Southern California and feeds hungry children. One dollar provides one meal. Donate anytime at kfiam six forty dot com slash Pastathon, or you can donate at any Smart and Final or any Southern California.
Speaker 3: Wendy's joining us right now. A hero to us all.
Speaker 4: One of the great guys ever gonna be a college football Hall of Fame, Chris Peterson at A Davis the coaching cradle that is.
Speaker 3: You see Davis.
Speaker 4: He's won every coaching award there is, and with the coaching carousel and college football spinning out of control, we need his steady stable mind to help us through the gloomy afternoon here in Los Angeles and the greater Los Angeles area on the Southern California Toyota neither celebrity hotline, maybe the most respected and legitimate voice in college football in a time where there's a cacophony of bad microphones.
Speaker 3: Chris Peterson, what's cracking? Coach?
Speaker 7: How are you?
Speaker 3: Thank you for doing it?
Speaker 13: Petros my pleasure. I do have to say, I think you're overstating my resume. Just a tad bit. No much appreciate it.
Speaker 3: Coach.
Speaker 4: It's funny because I mean, this isn't new. We act like, you know, a big story is always something that's never happened before. But we've had all kinds of coaching searches that have spun out of control, private jets flying out of Auburn without thead's permission, and all this stuff. And I mean, your name used to be the center of these rumors every year, and we used to talk about it on this very show. But is there a way to avoid what happened in the Lane Kiffin situation?
Speaker 3: Is there?
Speaker 4: Or is it something that we just embraced as part of the chaos of college football?
Speaker 13: You know, we joke on the weekends at Fox sometimes you're there, sometimes you're doing games. But I've just kind of made the comment many times college football is just the Fansville commercial now the Doctor Pepper fans. It's like they used to. I used to get such a kick out of them because they were so extreme and that fans rowing the top and it's like you there, you chuckle. Now I look at those commercials and I'm like, you know, they're really not extreme enough. They need to like take the next step because college football is ahead of them in terms of the craziness and payoffs.
Speaker 3: So I don't know.
Speaker 13: I mean, I think I think everybody's been saying this, you know, per a little while now, and so it's it's almost becoming the cliche and it just sits there and nothing happens. The first thing is it's the college football calendar is jacked up, like there's no you just think about the NFL or the NBA or the NHL like whatever, prospot like they would never allow this to go on. It's not good for the sport, it's not good for the coaches, and most importantly, it's not good for the players. And so when you talk about the calendar, I mean, it is tricky because it's not just like everything has to center off when school starts and schools ins and the breaks and all that the academic calendar, even though everybody wants to just pooh pooh academics these days, what does that matter. It matters. It's still college football, and so you would slide this calendar and make some adjustice. Now, some of the coaches are not going to like it because to me, it would mess with springs. Like you'd have to get the season done. You're completely done with it, all the bowl games, playoffs done. Then you sign your high school players. Okay, so that's taken care of, like it really is how we used to do it, like in February. But no one liked that because we were waiting so long. But there wasn't the transfer portals. There wasn't nil. Times have changed, so you got to get that. You got to get your high school kids signed, then you do the portal kids. Now, this is going to push spring football late. Everybody coach in America wants those guys to start building their team. I get it, but it's just it's kind of the lesser of all evils. We don't have to have fifteen padded practices to be like ready to go in the fall.
Speaker 7: Everybody.
Speaker 13: The rules have changed again, where all the kids are here in the summer with the coaches doing walkthroughs, doing jog throughs, doing individual development. So they're here anyways. So like the NFL put spring football much later in the spring boarding, when they get out of that spring semester, do some practices, give them a little time off start, and away we go. So, I mean, the calendar has to be adjusted to this just going to keep coming up year after year, and there's going to be more of this and it's going to be just more accepted. And I just kind of keep thinking about the players and all the things that they have been through and the hard work, and they get this one shot in college.
Speaker 7: You know, not.
Speaker 13: Everybodys going to the NFL and all those type of things, but they get one shot to be part of this college experience that can be so game changing and so cool, and then we screw it up with you know, all this movement.
Speaker 3: Coach the one thing that's not being talked about. I don't know, maybe I'm reading too much into it, but just by hiring coach Golding and saying no, this is not interim, this is permanent sort of to me reads like, hey, we're going to take the money that we would have given Lane the thirteen million bucks a year, cut ten million bucks off of that, reinvest it into staff and players, and that's how it will respond. Do you think that's something we might see more of considering what these buyouts look like. What these you know, however, much is owed to these guys with no offsets, and that might be the way that a lot of these schools can get around that not having this superstar head coach.
Speaker 13: Yeah, I think I think you're onto something. I think you're right. I do think these buyouts are ridiculous, these contracts. I mean, the whole thing is just you can't make this up, and we just keep repeating that. I mean, the coaches already make so much money and then they don't need to keep giving these type of punch that almost bankrupts everybody if it doesn't work out. I just think that's a whole nother conversation, but more so than even just saving money on coaches, because if you got the right coach and he wins big for you, you want to pay him all that money and then some because it's just such a huge money maker for the entire university. I think the reason that they're like hiring coach Golden like right off, the staff is not first and foremost money. I think that matters first and foremost. They're hiring someone that can have a chance to keep most of those players in that locker room and not transferring the second that portal opens up. That is the big thing. So now, and I don't know anything about Old Missus situation in terms of Golden and he's really the guy and ready to go in all those things. But what's gonna happen is you're going to hire like the best option that you can get right now and has connections with the kids so they don't leave because they got a pretty good locker room. And so if they can keep those kids there and not have them all go to LSU and everywhere else, you know, that's gonna be a win for Ole miss right there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's a.
Speaker 4: New word we learned from coaches the last couple of years.
Speaker 3: Retention.
Speaker 4: It's not just no longer recruiting, but you know, recruiting your guys to come back. Retention. The great Chris Peterson is our guest. Many people would want him to be the college football commissioner, and I mean it, and he could probably clean up the sport in a matter of days, but UCLA made it higher where a local show here and Bob Chesney obviously, a lot of these guys from small schools that have a background and you know, having to worry about the laundry and stuff seem to resonate in today's day and age. You know, there's a lot of Kaleb de boor type of stories out there. Bob Chesney has that success at every level. Never been out to the West Coast, you know, the West Coast, you know the UC system. Could that hamper what could be a very promising coaching career. How's a guy that's not from here going to navigate this crazy Pacific ocean.
Speaker 7: We got.
Speaker 13: Well, First of all, I think you and I both know he's gonna love the West Coast, and he's gonna love being over there in Westwood at UCLA and being in southern California with all those awesome players, those high school players that are just like it's the best in the country in my opinion. So he's gonna love that. And I also, you know, back in the day when I was coaching, I never had any inclination to go back east, even in the South, because I didn't know anything about that type of football thos. I'd had no connections back there when all those things really mattered. I don't think that stuff matters anymore because it's you're gonna get transfers, it's going to be about nil, it's gonna be about you know, location of the school. And I think the relationships and great information and all those things that really mattered back in the day, I think are minimized. So I think he's coming to you know, if UCLA is gonna anty up, and you know, it's just such a money game right now in terms of give them money to get the best staff he can get and a lot of money to pay those players. You know, Ucla they you know that that's a pretty good I mean when I was back before I was the head coach and I was coaching at Oregon Ucla, Ucla was a tough out. I mean, you never wanted to play those guys, and they had a lot of that talent and they're winning nine and ten and eight games all the time, you know, back in the day. So I think if they're gonna anty up, they can get back to that type of thing.
Speaker 3: Coach. The one team that seems to stoke the ire of the fan bases that aren't fans of Notre Dame is Notre Dame. Do you think that they could actually squeeze them out? I know, some if things break right, you know, if Alabama and BYU win, it looks like it's a lock that they'd probably get squeezed out. But if it doesn't work like that. Can you see them looking at that resume, at their schedule that they played, and it just it seems crazy to us, right because they're always in that that Notre Dame would be left out.
Speaker 13: You know, there's something about Notre Dame that I think, with Marcus Freeman as the head coach, that I just really gravitate towards. I root for him. I like the program. I don't know him, but everything that I research and read and see and all that, he just seems like he is what's.
Speaker 14: Right about college football. With that, so I root for those guys. And I think they got a really good team that will be interesting in the playoffs. But with all that being said, I think they have the best deal in all of college football independent and everybody goes along with that. You know, you play about three to four really good teams and the rest are just kind of so so, and you're not in the league where this league kind of knows you year after year and there's you know, these natural rivalries and people, you know. It is really a different thing and a super big competitive advantage in my opinion, for Notre Dame to be an independent and pick the schedule like they do, And so would they be left out this year with the situation, they really could. And if it comes down to choosing between Miami and Notre Dame, in my opinion, it's not even close. They should choose Miami because Miami I got the same records, the strength of schedules are kind of similar, and they beat them head to head, and so what are we talking about, Like why are we playing the game? So that doesn't really have a big impact. So I think, you know, Notre Dame is very much on the bubble, even though I like him and I'd like to see him in the tournament because I think they could make a run. I like the team a lot.
Speaker 4: We like Chris Peterson a lot, and everybody else does too. He could fix college football in a moment with a snap of his fingers.
Speaker 13: Let me say this, Petros, nobody can fix college football that's the problem, like Nick Saban, Nick Saban should be the commissioner. But it's so big and there's no like, there's no power with the lawsuits and all that, you know, collective bargain would have to come. You'd have to all agree to the rules, and it's just such a mess between the legal stuff that has to go on, the self interest that's going on, the power brokers with the agents behind the scenes. I mean the commissioners of the SEC and the Big Ten. Those are the two most powerful guys, and so they're going to make most of the rules. But do you think they're also are going to be the best for college football for the greater good. No, when push comes to shove, they're gonna be sure that they're league and there are people that they're working for were taking care of. So yeah, so good luck with the commissioner saying, but it would be nicious if we got one that wasn't named me.
Speaker 4: What you're the best, coach, and we appreciate you. Thank you for taking the time out today. Always classy and it's always great to hear from Chris Peterson. We'll talk to you soon, coach, and have a great December. Okay, how about Chris Peterson. Oh, look at Kate's right.
Speaker 3: On the back, Kate Tech Normally he just drops them picked it up. Oh yeah, no, I did that Raider game. That's what I said about Gino. It's just such a nice guy. You know, you want to get the kindness the rub off on you. It's a great guy, unlike us make in front of Fred not saying hi to Clyle.
Speaker 7: Good morning. Stop it.
Speaker 1: We'll be right back with more Petros and money. Hello, PMS listener. Did you know Am five seventy LA Sports has a wide range of LA Sports podcasts.
Speaker 3: There's Rogan and Ronde. That one is my favorite, Dodger Talk with.
Speaker 1: David Vasse, the Dodger Podcast of Record, Clipper Talk with Adam Moss, follow us all, and many more. Just go to AM five to seventy LA Sports on the iHeartRadio AP.
Speaker 3: Big thank you to Coach Pete. Still to come, SLIWA, Lakers blown out and we're gonna talk to Sleewa. Yeah. That guy with the French braids was making fun of Lebron last night. Dylan Brooks, Hey, he was putting it on Lebron eleven or twelve. He was giving him the shoulders showing up.
Speaker 4: On Lebron and then like Lebron was like down thirty laughing at the Phoenix bench and JJ Redick was.
Speaker 3: All mad, trying to bang a time out. Kind of weird man had a weird scene out there, Sliwa Hoops talking to break it all down. You're gonna break it down, hardcore, big time. He's gonna break it down. He's gonna break it down big time, big time.
Speaker 4: Well, aside from threatening an elderly listener, we have now been threatening Fred and his microphone. Who's Fred is also old for quite some time today. Whatever that thing is, I had this text, a lot of texts about a lot of things up.
Speaker 3: Fine, brought to you by your so called Toyota dealers. We make it easy.
Speaker 4: We'll do a flip top story, a top story. Sleiwah, we'll do at Fred's Mike is the bitcoin of AM radio. It's very volatile.
Speaker 3: You might get scorched. Well, how about you gonna get scorched just from watching the egg Bowl. That's good a coin. You buy it, you better know it's turbulent. You're gonna get scorched, scorched. Great sports talk. I love the mic talk tell me more. There's nothing else to tell. Okay, I never noticed how to send this has a bad mic, and he's had it for three weeks.
Speaker 6: And whatever that thing is, or you had it, I think, shut up.
Speaker 4: Fred hey p asked the devil, I mean, David Vassy if the Dodgers are gonna win next.
Speaker 7: Day, Good morning guys, and man, I'm gonna go out on a live here and say the seven o'clock hour has been the best hour of the entire.
Speaker 4: It says, wait, wait, wait, wait, this says damn, that's the hardest I've laughed in a while. On the demon David Mass, thank you guys. He sounds like a demon drag queen. How long did Tim let him go on like that? Well, I think he answered. I remember listening and be like that that's not right. I thought it was just something wrong with my you know, like maybe it was just my digital you know, my phone.
Speaker 3: Something.
Speaker 4: And then the Kate's asked one more question or sacks, and they acted like nothing happened.
Speaker 3: And then I say, came back and it was normal.
Speaker 7: Yeah. Hearing Steve Sagg tell the story about Kirk Gibsonsire Black.
Speaker 3: And Bed, let's keep going, Dave.
Speaker 7: This phenomenal produced Steve by Tim Kate on the timeline, I'm showing you're talking to the deviling sound just the rest of the World series.
Speaker 3: I mean, he just act like nothing happened. Oh, thank you, Dave Satan.
Speaker 4: That's just McClain, isn't it. I thought it was McLain too when I first heard it.
Speaker 7: Hey, good morning guys.
Speaker 4: Here's a great question. Is Ronnie getting fired because of Fred?
Speaker 3: I mean it is a cold boss might have fired him or threatened or threatened to Listen. If you're an engineer, I need you to go down to the desert.
Speaker 8: I need you to personally replace the microphone at the end of the night.
Speaker 4: If you and Matt go upstairs and light another fire at the station, I'm gonna fire Ronnie. That's even though Ronnie was nowhere near there and had nothing to do with it.
Speaker 8: Try that now, Boss, I'll kick his square in the nets.
Speaker 3: Oh that was actually a threat from our old boss. We were starting fires with the ear candle, Yeah, with the ear candle, and we got excited and I'm attle, I got a little pyro in me and I started lighting things and he's like, you know what, you start a fire and all these sprinklers go off and Ronni's fired. Ronnie's gonna get fired.
Speaker 8: Hello, Sweet James, Hello Burginer.
Speaker 4: Listen to the podcast from me yesterday. When Time Cop came out. I saw it at the Bruin at UCLA and I sat next to melt Tormae.
Speaker 3: The velvet fall. That's unreal at Time Cop at the Bruin. I love this movie.
Speaker 14: Pee.
Speaker 4: I just realized that I am a Ronnie Fossio tribute act. I'm about to have a week and a half off of work and only a few people know, and they don't know where I'm going.
Speaker 3: It's awesome.
Speaker 8: I know where you're going. You're going to Thailand, home boy.
Speaker 3: Oh, it's a chick. It's Michelle. It's a lady.
Speaker 4: Listener whither you're talking about ar Michelle. And this one is about No, it's this one. This one is a about Matt's a live guy yesterday. This says, Hi, Petros, can you ask don to ask Matt if Gilbert O'Sullivan got copyright clearance from Gilbert and Sullivan. It's not.
Speaker 3: It's what I read. That is what I read relevant to this no material to this conversation.
Speaker 7: Guys, it's great to hear from you down the.
Speaker 3: Next couple of days. Wait, Ronnie, how is the state allowed to have two official songs?
Speaker 8: I don't know, don that's that's what I read.
Speaker 5: What's the other one?
Speaker 8: I don't know and didn't care. It's immaterial for this particular segment of the show.
Speaker 3: I don't know, and I didn't care. Fred's mike is going to be like that tomorrow.
Speaker 6: Have you ever noticed how December I just.
Speaker 3: Don't want to come up. We complained about the water dispenser and we got a new one today. Maybe we backed Fred into a corner and he's at the Guitar Center right now buying a new mic. Hello, that's Dawn. But listen, guys, I can't We can't come back on tomorrow at one o'clock and do Fred mike talk. No for an hour, but his MIC's gonna be like that again tomorrow. Are we sure it's only an hour show? Maybe Adam Austin will just do the whole thing. Oh God, talk about play. Charlie Daniels can do a demon talk tomorrow morning. We had a lot of show left. Well, well let's well, you know what, let's lock it up. Can we lock it up? I don't know. We got hoops talk of the back of the hour. Let's lock it up because that's a serious guy. That's Slee wah he is. We're gonna do hoops top, We're gonna do a top story of the day. We're gonna do a little recappy yes today, Okay, talk about UCLA and that job. I want to play those fight songs again, Bob, are we ready? I love what you did.
Speaker 7: Ye tell the story about Kurt Gibson tied.
Speaker 3: Black and then oh thanks Dave.
Speaker 7: Yeah, on the timeline, I'm showing here, Tommy, that's never why.
Speaker 3: So we're going till seven, So I would
Speaker 7: Say, maybe just replay this the rest of the world series