Speaker 1: And stream us Live.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm gonna give you a couple of scenarios here. Let's say that you are single, you're available, and you meet a guy or a woman, what whoever you know you're that you're attracted to, and I'm going to describe this person and they have one flaw, and then you tell me whether it's a deal breaker. Now, first of all, remember you like this person a lot. It's not like you just met them, you don't know anything about it. You like this person a lot. And they have a perfect body, I mean your dream body, whether you're like me kind of a chubby chaser a little bit, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Or will say that Susan is tiny.
Speaker 2: I'm not talking about her my ideal him, or whether they're like you know, thin or tall, or they have the perfect body and the most beautiful face you've ever seen. That sounds great, But he never flushes. Even Number two, would you date? This guy comes out of the bath You go into the bathroom and it's like, oh, come on, can't you flush? I forgot it next time. So Bailey, you're thinking about it, give me an answer.
Speaker 1: I'm thinking about it.
Speaker 3: You know, I would say probably yes, because it's gonna take me two seconds of my life to just flush the toilet. But it is my entire lifetime that I get to look at his face and touch his body.
Speaker 1: Okay, So Jenny, I don't know.
Speaker 4: It probably doesn't bother me enough, so I probably would be okay.
Speaker 2: Because he's so beautiful. He's so beautiful, okay, Vaught.
Speaker 5: No, I can't. One that's gross and two I'm not your mom. Okay, speaking of mom, Same guy clean the slate. Yeah, he flushes, Okay, he's got the perfect body. Yeah, he looks so good naked, so good. At the Kalahari in Wisconsin.
Speaker 1: Delis getting baily excited over here.
Speaker 2: But he only talks baby talk. Oh baiby baby dude.
Speaker 1: Same, So yes, I would.
Speaker 3: Still I have to remind myself when I talked to regular guy my boyfriend, to not.
Speaker 1: Use the same voice that I use when I talk to my cat.
Speaker 2: Oh are you serious?
Speaker 3: Well, sometimes I'm just kind of like, oh what are you doing? Like, oh, we've got to go sleep in.
Speaker 2: Oh you say that to your new boyfriend.
Speaker 1: Well not all the time. I have to be like perfectly stop talking like you're talking to your cat. So I don't think it would bother me because then I.
Speaker 5: Will stand back. But no, I can't do that. It's just very strange. I had a girlfriend. I had an ex girlfriend that kind of did that. Sometimes it was more like a high pitched voice than a baby voice, but it was still just like stop it.
Speaker 1: You don't speak like that.
Speaker 2: Stop it, Jenny.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, pass.
Speaker 4: I've told the story before that someone did some weird baby talk in the bedroom one time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, don't say the words.
Speaker 1: I'm not going to no. Yeah, so it's a past for me.
Speaker 2: Okay, he's got a perfect body, the most beautiful face you've ever seen ever, But his mom calls three times a day for an hour.
Speaker 1: That's annoying. I'm out right away.
Speaker 4: Really why because you're clearly more obsessed with like pleasing your mom than like engaging in your own life. And if he needs to talk to his mom that many times a day, that means that you are probably also going to be his mom in the relationship.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, I agree. Also, three hours is that is a chunk of day. That is then you.
Speaker 2: Complain that he doesn't love his mom, You say, low, you can tell a man how he's going to retreat a retreat a woman. By the way he treats his mom.
Speaker 3: Mom.
Speaker 2: You tell us that all the time, and you let your mom when.
Speaker 1: But that's a lot of time. That's a little time.
Speaker 2: I'm just trying to say.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 5: I mean, you could pick up the phone once twice, but three times, three hours.
Speaker 1: Out of the day, when are we going to talk?
Speaker 2: All right? What about this one? He's got a perfect body, just an amazing body. Yeah, he's got such a beautiful face that all your friends are like, oh my god, he is so or they are so beautiful. But he's a furry and he constantly talks about his first sona.
Speaker 1: I love it.
Speaker 2: A persona.
Speaker 1: I think that's funny.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you want to furry that talks about his persona, his per sona. He's a panda.
Speaker 1: I mean that means that he's got an imagination.
Speaker 2: He likes a lot of fish because he's a pant No, he eats bamboo shoots. Oh, I love that because he's a pandamic.
Speaker 1: Gards to him.
Speaker 3: I think that sounds like he has a very strong imagination. You're creative person.
Speaker 2: You're ridiculous. I like it, okay, Jenny.
Speaker 4: Oh, I'm on the fence. On this one. I feel like I could get past it and be okay with it. But I think I think i'd say no.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm staying. No, I'm surprised Bailey's being so open. Bailey's the type of person that's like, oh he was great, but his shoe was untied on the date, so it's a red flag for me.
Speaker 2: Okay, So he's got the perfect body, beautiful face, but he's two hours late for everything. No, No, that's a deal breaker, Vaughn. No, I could learn to fix that.
Speaker 5: Just tell him to go to things if we have to be at work and fix it. That's the shows at six. Tell him the show starts at four.
Speaker 3: I mean, yeah, but then you're kind of cheating the system of this scenario that.
Speaker 2: Actually late people are disrespectful and selfish.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't like they just because then why why even bother inviting you.
Speaker 2: I'll just go alone, Jack.
Speaker 1: No, I wouldn't date that person. Is too long.
Speaker 2: He only drinks out of a sippy cup. That is the only thing that he drinks out of. No, man, you go to a restaurant, he brings his own little sippy cup. You go to his like, you know, like the bar with his friends. He pours his beer in a sippy cup, a little pink one with the handles on both sides.
Speaker 1: Oh a good bet. Yes, I would still date.
Speaker 2: Hi'm still dating. But yeah, they still date.
Speaker 1: I'm done. Have a problem with that.
Speaker 2: He hits. He hits on your mom constantly. No, okay, no, leave my mom alone. Yeah, he's just he's just okay, hitting on your mind. But he's so beautiful.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm glad he's so beautiful. And that's because he's that beautiful. My mom would also think he's beautiful, and then he's going to give her the wrong ideas, doesn't my mama.
Speaker 2: Doesn't wipe thoroughly.
Speaker 1: No, absolutely not.
Speaker 2: Are you serious? He's mad, gorgeous, gorgeous, and he's got a beautiful face.
Speaker 1: He just doesn't wipe thorough stinks dunk. I don't want that. I say.
Speaker 2: He does stink, but it's just gross. Yeah, you see it on the underweard. You see it on the underwear.
Speaker 3: How does he not stink when he's got like poops poops.
Speaker 1: Kids, No, that he's gonna stink.
Speaker 2: Wow, you are picky, Yeah, Jenny, that's gross. Wells, of course it's gross. But he's also so gorgeous that you kind of want to forgive.
Speaker 4: Me if you're sitting there in bed looking at a hot bod, but all you can think about is his butt crack becase doesn't.
Speaker 2: You're welcome for the quality entertainment here on Katie WB. Hey, we're gonna do something kind of fun talk back Tuesday on Katie WB. We are looking for what is the restaurant that you take people that are out of town to impress them? And somebody commented last night They're like, I do not hang out with people who expect to be impressed. Okay, you're a lot of fun of the party. Have fun with the game when you're when you're playing, like, I don't know, Settlers of Gatan, would you ever say this doesn't happen in real life? Shut up? Shut up, shut up. Have fun with the game. If you have relatives or friends in from out of town, they're in from Knoxville, where do you take them out to impress them? But I'm gonna say Benny Hannah because everybody loves BENNI Hannah. The food's good, the show's good. They have a little onion volcano. You guys, Oh super cool. You'll never see it, but it's super We are back one hour commercial free, and we're talking about when your friends come into town, or mom and dad come into town, or your relatives or whatever you're come into town. You're like, h let's take them off somewhere nice to eat. We just want to take them. Well, I mean, my choice is Benny Hannah. And I know you can laugh at Benni Hannah. It's like my actual chain restaurant. Stop at you snob. I am not going to take them to Gianni's. Gianni's is expensive. I might take them to Mancini's, but you can never, ever, ever, ever get a table at Mancines because it is always too crowded. I went to Mancines one night and the parking lot was so full. We drove around, couldn't even get a parking spot. So we went down to I think the Buffalo Wild Wings or someone somewhere like that. Have you ever been to Mancini's. No, you cannot get in there.
Speaker 6: You cannot get in it's too popular. You cannot find a parking can find a parking space, Bailey. It's a great place, but you cannot get in there. So where do you take your friends your relatives to impress them when they come into town. Talk back Tuesday. Let's get started.
Speaker 7: Good morning, morning friends.
Speaker 8: Morning is carried from Elk River and I bring my out of time guests to Big Bore in Minnesota.
Speaker 9: Hanover, Minnesota as barbecue in the Mitu area. My opinion.
Speaker 3: Thanks, have a great day.
Speaker 2: I've been there before. We had the Rogers Rescue right end up a big board barbecue and hand Over Minnesota. Yeah, okay, good.
Speaker 10: One the morning Kawbs restaurant that I would bring my friends or Coldly too, that is nearby where I grow up there and we'll call you in Minnesota.
Speaker 11: So Gaves, and now that you're in Victoria, you.
Speaker 3: Should definitely check this out. It is called Bodie Gras. It's like a cute little.
Speaker 4: Italian pasta spot, and then underneath the restaurant is.
Speaker 1: A speed easy where they have.
Speaker 9: The coolest trade ever.
Speaker 11: So definitely check that one out.
Speaker 2: Just let you know. I was there on Friday night. It's called body Bo d E body Grays and it's Italian and it's great and they have pizza and they have like yeah, get the meat balls, try the meatballs. Okay, what restaurant do you take your friends to Hi.
Speaker 12: My name is Gail and I live in Buffalo, and if I have family come in from out of town, I take them to a nice, little family owned place here in.
Speaker 1: Buffalo called Milk Creek.
Speaker 7: And the food there is just fabulous, The service staff is amazing, and it's just it's a little bar slash restaurant and it's.
Speaker 1: Just it's great.
Speaker 2: Okay, Mill Creek And if you miss any of these, let's send me a text and let me know you're. Like, Hey, I'm from Buffalo. What was that restaurant again, Mill Creek? Here's one.
Speaker 13: The place I would take someone if they're out of town to impress them is just across the border in the Hudson, Wisconsin a Gave Kitchen. They have the best nachos and Chimmy Changa's ever so good.
Speaker 2: Write that down because if it's really is the best nachos ever. I need to know this because my experience is seven brothers over in some hillbilly town in Wisconsin like Cross.
Speaker 4: I have no idea call looking at me like I might know.
Speaker 2: I know he's called hay Seed, Wisconsin or something like that. Yeah, hay Seed or hill billy Wisconsin. Seven brothers something like that.
Speaker 14: All right, more, Hi, my name is Alissa and I am from white Bear Lake and the place that I take my visitors too is cop and Cone in downtown White Bear. It is a local place where you can get the most delicious ice cream and they're only open in the summer and it is just the best. And every person I brought there has agreed with me. And if you're from w Bear, you know what I'm talking.
Speaker 2: About, Okay, copp and Cone, What's Licks Unlimited is the one that's only opening the summer. Over in Excels here's an ice cream place in the summer. There's a line out the door.
Speaker 1: And it's also never been there.
Speaker 2: It's an ice cream place. It's just like a vibe. It's just that you can tell it's been there since like the nineteen thirties or something like that. All right, Another one, and what is the place you take relatives or French from out of town when they come into town to impress them for dinner?
Speaker 12: So for my guess, I never take them to a chain restaurant, but I would go to three two eight grill a same pall Park which is at the Legion or Venture down to Prescott to two Rivers. They are always a hit and you're never disappointed.
Speaker 2: What about this one?
Speaker 5: My wife and I love Makonda on Lake Midatanka.
Speaker 2: That's our go to spot when guests star in town. Where's Macanda?
Speaker 1: It's right over in that excels or not excels here?
Speaker 4: Why is that a like strip of really nice places like Sure Smith and all of that, like.
Speaker 2: Where it should be sunsets and now it's mcconna's great. Okay, gotcha? What about you, Bailey? Yeah, you're gonna impress somebody. They're in town from Knoxville. Where are you going to take them for dinner?
Speaker 3: I always try if I have like friends coming in from out of town, I try and like have them live the life that.
Speaker 1: I would normally live.
Speaker 3: So I would take them to like Saint Paul Brewing or some kind of like brewery that also has food, because Saint Paul Brewing is like really cool. Obviously they have a ton of beer because it's a brewery, and they have really good food. But then like the outside patio is so viby. There's like beautiful lights, there's plants everywhere. It's like kind of artsy. So I would take them to somewhere like that to be like, hey, look how cool in it clicked?
Speaker 2: I think the thing is is, like you know you, it's not necessarily the fanciest, most expensive. Because let's say my sister Donna came into town, yeah, and I was like, well, let's go to Manny's. She is not a Manny's kind of a girl. She'd feel so uncomfortable. She'd be like, why are there two forks by my plate? Why have I got the why the waiter put a napkin on my left? She's not comfortable there. Take her to Buffalo Wild Wings or Benny Hanna.
Speaker 3: She those are chains, don't I don't air? You could go to Ceum's in a Noka.
Speaker 2: I don't want to go all the way to the nooka. You know how far that is?
Speaker 1: Yeah, but they have wings.
Speaker 2: Yeah, text me as a and bring me some more of these, or send me a text and let me know when you're The friends were from out of town? Where do you take them to impress him? Who? Joe? Yes, Joe, Joe, where are you going to take us? We're out of town, We're for Knoxville. Where are you going to take us? Joe?
Speaker 15: Good morning, calling from Minnetonka. Great white linen, non very expensive place to go dine is Boulevard Kitchen right off from three ninety four and Hopkins Cross Road. What's it called again, Boulevard Kitchen.
Speaker 2: Oh, it's by the Shane Company Jewelers, isn't it. You know, I don't know, by the old office backs. Yeah exactly where.
Speaker 15: Yes, exactly or where the old Dicks used to be.
Speaker 2: Where the old Dicks used to be.
Speaker 15: Yeah, yeah, really really great place to to have dinner, white linen, and you know it doesn't break the bank.
Speaker 3: See.
Speaker 2: I like that. See because you want to go. It's like, like I said, you can take somebody very expensive, but it's like, okay, are they going to have a good time there? You got to kind of know your audience. Uh, Spoon and Stay is a good one. I like Spoon and Stable. Yeah, okay there.
Speaker 5: I like it's a It's a not Beny Hanna, but another Habatchi restaurant's called Kobe. It's in Plymouth. Oh it's so good and the portions of like pretty attainable.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Jenny and I were just talking about it's Korean barbecue, and I know of one that's in uptown called Gyukacko and it's they give you just like you.
Speaker 1: Know, meat, raw meat, and then you make it yourself on the little grill right in front of you. It is so delicious. To what restaurant you've taken out of town people to when they come visit.
Speaker 8: This is Christian from Bloomington, and I would take my out of town family to a little Italian family owned restaurant, Luna de Luna in Bloomington, kind of on the east side of town. Amazing food, amazing family run staff. We love it.
Speaker 2: You know what, all these restaurants now owe us like a free dinner for giving a free plug on the radio.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Anyway, so a lot of people did say that the place that I mentioned that has the best notchos I've ever had is in Clayton, Wisconsin. You ever heard of Clayton, Wisconsin before, Jenny. It's called Seven Brothers and it's over in Clayton, Wisconsin. So get there sometime this summer. Ride the motorcycle out there. That's what we did. Okay, another talk back and we'll wrap things up one we're talking. Hey guys, good morning.
Speaker 16: Place that I would bring anybody from out of town would be Bravi's in Shakape. They're righting next to Cannabury Park, So kind of make a night out of it. Go and have some incredible food, some great margarita's and also stop by the casino if you'd like.
Speaker 2: Have a great day.
Speaker 1: Guys.
Speaker 2: Okay, that was kind of fun. We could do this. We could do this again and again. So let us know if you missed any of them, and we'll send you a text of where it was. So don't forget. If you are one of these bars or restaurants that we mentioned, you owe us. Yeah, you owe us big. I think we do want nachos. A lot of people know exactly where Seven Brothers is. I didn't know that anybody had ever heard of Clayton, Wisconsin. But somebody says, Dave, seven Brothers is in the middle of nowhere, Clayton, Wisconsin. I lived down the street from it. I didn't know that anybody actually lived in Clayton, Wisconsin.
Speaker 4: And fifty people is the pop that's it popping over there?
Speaker 2: To them, just died and to them just died. O. Let's do Dave's Dirt The Dave Ryan Show one on one point three kd WB she's gonna cover kind of a weird, sad story. Savannah Guthrie is an anchor on The Today Show and on NBC And oddly enough, her mother, who is eighty four years old, has disappeared and she lives in Tucson. They last saw her, I believe, on Sunday. They do think there is foul play involved because the sheriff looked around in the house and they're like, yeah, something's amiss here. She is not able to walk more than fifty yards. She needs medication to survive, and she's been gone for what is it, Sunday, But it's been two or two and a half days or so now, and there's no indication of who where why. There is speculation that is because of who her daughter is is. But what good does that get someone? Yeah, if they're trying to do a kidnapping, there's no way that a sane person could do a kidnapping anymore because you're gonna get caught, you know what I mean? You change the money, Yeah, yeah, there's so many ways. It's not the nineteen fifties anymore. They can put like a little letter, know, a little censor in the money or whatever. So it's just such an odd and sad story of somebody who should be doing crossword puzzles and sitting on the couch watching prices. Right, yeah, we'll follow it for you and let you know if there's anything going on.
Speaker 4: So you might remember if you watch the Grammys, Lola Young she was one of the new Artists, She won a Grammy all that stuff.
Speaker 1: She is in search for a sober companion.
Speaker 4: So she sings a song Messy, and she joined the exclusive dating app Rayah. So you have to be accepted into Riya if you've never heard of it. It's a lot of famous people are like influencer.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you gotta be kind of hot. Well yeah, I mean Lola Ya, it's beautiful.
Speaker 4: So she took a hiatus from public appearances after collapsing on stage in September, if you remember that, and during the break put on the bottle with the help of Lily Allen and Sir Elton John I guess, And then also back in twenty twenty four, she checked into rehab to quit cocaine.
Speaker 1: So when she.
Speaker 4: Sings her song Messy, it really truly is like she was messy.
Speaker 1: So after the Grabbed Me.
Speaker 4: She said that she hit after parties to celebrate, but without alcohol. She said she was going to go to In and Out Burger with her manager, go out a little bit, but not drink and have fun anyway.
Speaker 1: Well, I hope it works out for her for her comcasts.
Speaker 3: So Exfinity's Super Bowl ad is probably going to be the best one so far. They released it yesterday. It's an alternate version of Jurassic Park where everything is awesome because an Exfinity tech put the park back online before the chaos could begin. So in the movie, Samuel Jackson announces that the park's gone offline. Everything goes hey wire from there. You know, people die, there's dinosaurs, all of that. But in this version, the Exfinity tech is on the scene. He fixes it no problem, and in the commercial we see a digitally deaged version of Samuel Jackson, Laura Dern and Jeff Goldbloom, et cetera, and Sam Neil all like having a great time in the park because they didn't have to worry about the dinosaurs running rampant.
Speaker 4: I should go back to not releasing all the information about thefore the.
Speaker 1: Super pot I did watch it.
Speaker 3: It is It's cool and it's funny, but like It's weird because all of these actors are like digitally d aged just so that they look yeah that I'm like, is that AI or is that you know CGI?
Speaker 1: I can't tell anymore.
Speaker 5: April twenty fourth, the movie theater is going to be packed. Michael Jackson got a new biopig drop in and there's a trailer that have just dropped yesterday.
Speaker 1: I love my family. I just want to do my own thing. All these ideas in my head gotta get them.
Speaker 2: Out and do it.
Speaker 17: Michael not a little boy anymore.
Speaker 1: I cannot wait for this. My sister's super excited.
Speaker 2: I want to see it too. Yeah. It's like it's really interesting because the guy that plays Michael Jackson, they even put his face on the cover of like, you know, like the Michael Jackson's albums YEA and videos, and it's like it's cool. I mean, we we know a lot about Michael Jackson's life, but I think is it authorized by the Jackson family?
Speaker 1: Yeah, because the person that plays him is his nephew.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, well they're probably gonna, like, you know, clean it up a little bit. And Sizza was talking about share because Cher was doing the Grammys the other day, and she was like trying to announce these of like one of the like songs of the year of the year, and she said Luther Vandros when the song was called Luther by Kendrick Lamar, because cha had probably never heard of Kendrick Lamar or Luther. And but Sizza comes to her defense, y'all win, But she said Luther Vandros, Well, we share.
Speaker 18: The frequentc theme of the song, like that's his frequency that allowed us to win, and that allowed it to be like memorable. So she's not wrong, and she's from that era, like she probably really knew Luther Vanjels. Of course her brain and her energy is connecting that energy to the energet that we're sharing. We're just we're moving on, but with Luther already gave us, so we're grateful.
Speaker 1: And I was like, I wish I could speak to.
Speaker 2: Him thank you, or she's never heard of the song Luther. That is the dumbest excuse I would. I wish would follow me around and make an excuse for all the stupid things I say. Well, you know he didn't mean it that way, but you got the the energy. Dave was thrown out.
Speaker 1: There right there, same vibration.
Speaker 2: It's a vibration.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Travis Scott has got.
Speaker 1: Boobs on the brain, that's right.
Speaker 4: He has a track that dropped called Rosary, and he celebrates his ex girlfriend Kylie Jenner's implants because if you remember, there was a TikTok trun I think Kylie started it where she said what she's all gotten done to her boobs? And so in Travis's song, he wraps forty four or five C the way they hit I need to test. I don't know the rest of the song, but they haven't been together since twenty twenty three. They do have two kids together. I'd be a little salty if I was Timothy Shallomey having somebody rapping about my girlfriend's boobis.
Speaker 1: I would upset me a little bit.
Speaker 3: I've just finished all of the first four episodes of Bridgerton that just dropped on January twenty ninth. If you haven't watched those yet, you definitely should because people like Bridgerton.
Speaker 1: I know Jenny likes bridget did.
Speaker 4: I didn't realize it was in drops, So I'm happy you just said that because now I think I might just wait till.
Speaker 3: Wait come oh, because the next drop is not until February twenty sixth, so you have a long time to wait. That's a twenty three day It is long. Yeah, so if you want, those are now available on Netflix and people are like reviewing it, kind of giving it poor reviews, I guess, but critics are mostly praising it. I just like it because it's Bridgerton. Honestly, they could do anything.
Speaker 5: Kelly Clarkson's daytime talk show has come into a close. She posted, well, first of all, we'll be talk about rumors for months because she's been on and off, but she officially confirmed yesterday a long post. In it, she pretty much said, step it away from the daily schedule, allow her to prioritize our kids. This is not goodbye. I'll still be making music, playing shows here and there. You may catch me on the voice from time to time, so that should be ending. I don't know when this season ends. Sherry Sheppard's also taking us back from her daytime talk show. I just think they canceled that one. I don't think it was like a choice of her.
Speaker 2: They said it wasn't ratings related, but let me tell you it's always ratings related some capacity. Yeah, for sure. Alex Warren was at the Grammy Awards the other night when they did all the best of New Artists, like just one artist after another, was very cool. Alex Warren had a little trouble with his in ear headset, and so now he's talking about what happened. He doesn't really address it, but that's what he heard inside his headset, which would throw.
Speaker 4: But also when he got back on and he could start hearing himself better, I don't know if they fixed his in ears, he.
Speaker 1: Still sound it so good. And it proved that he wasn't lip.
Speaker 4: Syncing, because I would say, like you say, about half the performances at the Grammys.
Speaker 2: I think believe was the Madison Ray. Yeah she was. I mean she was out in the parking garage. Of course she was lipsynching.
Speaker 1: Put her in the back.
Speaker 5: I saw they said that Addison Races performance was the worst performance at the entire Grammys.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I wouldn't disagree with that. Yeah, but I don't know what I would have expected from her anyway.
Speaker 2: Fair enough, And that is the dirt on KD w B. When are we doing Cardi B tickets.
Speaker 1: We're gonna do it in about twelve minutes.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, so stay here if you want to win cardi B tickets on KTWB.
Speaker 1: One at one point three kt w B DA Ryan Shall.
Speaker 2: Well, let's find out what somebody needs help with today, Jamie is on the phone. This one's kind of a serious one. Usually we find something in group therapy to kind of laugh at, but there's not a whole lot of laughing in this group therapy. But I'm sure you will have an opinion. Jamie. We're on the air live right now. Thanks for waiting, and you waited for a while. Tell me what's going on with your with your romantic life and your marriage and your husband.
Speaker 10: Yeah. So my husband at the in love with someone else, and he left me for the love of his life and his soulmate. He moved out weekend like it was. It was pretty bad. He blind bied me completely.
Speaker 2: So in one weekend. So in one weekend he is when he comes home on a Friday and says, guess what I'm leaving and then he leaves.
Speaker 10: Yeah, basically, so he told me on a Friday, he packed the bag, hired movers, took a bunch of his stuff, and he was gone by someday.
Speaker 2: Because he said he met his soulmate, that's the love of his life. Wow, that's going to be I mean, talk about a punch in the gut. Did you see any of this coming at all?
Speaker 10: It was completely blind well.
Speaker 2: Completely blindsided. So you thought everything's going along pretty normally. Okay. So then fast forward three months later. What happens?
Speaker 10: Three months later he comes back with, you know, I made a mistake. I'm sorry. She wasn't I thought she was. And then he, you know, he claimed that like, I would have done the same thing if I thought I found the love of my life. And you know, you just have been telling me I made a mistake, and you you would have made the same mistake too.
Speaker 2: Okay. Now, so his justification is like, if you thought that you had found that you found your soulmate, you found the love of your life, you would be like, I am not waiting. Life is short, I'm leaving right now. He says, you would have done the same thing absolutely.
Speaker 9: Okay.
Speaker 4: I have a question, though, Jamie, because in your email there was one detail you just left out explaining that didn't.
Speaker 1: She dump him?
Speaker 9: Yes, dumped it.
Speaker 1: That's the key details.
Speaker 2: Okay. So now he's crawling back on his hands and knees and he wants to come back, So what do you think?
Speaker 10: Well, I mean, so, actually he did come back this past weekend, and now I'm just trying to figure out what to do because you know, for the past few months I've been completely just a train wreck, and I don't know it. Should I take him back? And like, please do not tell me that there's nobody else who hasn't done that. I know that there is.
Speaker 2: You're right about that one. I've known many couples over my lifetime where it's like, okay, one of them completely wrong. I don't want to give too many details. There's one in my family where one person was completely blindsided the other one left the state to be with someone else. I do not know the details. Months later, it did not work out, and this person took them back.
Speaker 5: Nah.
Speaker 3: See, I wouldn't because I feel like it's even the way that he's phrasing it, saying, well, I had I had met my soulmate, So like you have to understand because I met a soulmate, like I have to leave you.
Speaker 2: My soulmate is here, but then's turned out it's like they just kidding. I'm not defending anybody, right, but he said she was not who I thought she was. So what does that mean? I mean because a bad judge of character, maybe so.
Speaker 3: And I think it I if it was me, I would not take him back personally because one, he's a bad judge of character too, he's manipulated or he manipulated you at the time saying, well, this is my soulmate. So like, you can't be mad because I found my soulmate he thought he did right, But then.
Speaker 1: Like, how can she not be mad? Because for that?
Speaker 4: I think for her though, Like you have to understand it's only been three months. I don't know how long you were with him, but like to be blindsided, you still have all these emotions and feelings towards him, and this was probably your dream that he would come running back and asking for you back. Be honest, if you're blindsided, ever, that's probably your dream. Is you want that person to realize they made a mistake and they come running back.
Speaker 2: You get a good point.
Speaker 1: True, you have not.
Speaker 4: Detached enough from this man yet because it has only been a few months to like understand where your feelings are.
Speaker 10: Logic claim, yeah, I means's totally how I feel right now, and I just I don't like, should I take him back?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 10: I do still love him, Like.
Speaker 2: You're a big person to admit that you know what, and sometimes you do still love this person. So if you've missed the beginning, we're tiring to Jamie. Jamie was married. How long were you married?
Speaker 10: Anyway, we've been married for six years.
Speaker 2: Six years, okay, long enough to know each other and they're rough, patches and things are fine, and then they're rough and whatever. It's marriage. But he came to you on a Friday. He said, I'm done, I'm moving out. I've found my soulmate. He was gone by Sunday. Packed. Is like moving truck gone by Sunday to go live with this soulmate. You are crushed. He gets dumped by this quote. Soulmate three months later comes crawling back, said, I made a mistake. She's not who she thought by thought she was. You would have done the same thing if you thought you met somebody who you loved more than me. You've got to take me back. And you're like, I don't know what to do, But let's on the phone and see what people have to say about this on group therapy. Let's go to Cassie. Good morning, Cassie. What would you tell Jamie about this husband that wants to come back?
Speaker 19: Good morning? Yeah, this is a really unfortunate situation, obviously. I think it's kind of you know, like when people are in a toxic relationship and one person typically leaves mentally beforehand. It sounds like that's kind of what happened. If it was able to happen that quickly, I would really consider be taking him back, just because at this point it's going to look like he's utilizing you as a convenience. You're just there when he needs you. And how true and sound is that, you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: So, so don't don't take him back because.
Speaker 10: He's very wary.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, thank you very much. Mariah. Similar situation in your own marriage, right.
Speaker 11: Ah, yeah, tell us all about it. My ex husband blindsided me with a very similar situation. We're divorced now, and so I just think that her current husband is realizing that grass isn't always greener on the other side, it's the greener where you water it. He made his own choice, and I think that she needs to just be done with.
Speaker 2: Him, but she still loves him.
Speaker 11: Yeah, I mean, it takes a long time. You can still love somebody and not be with them.
Speaker 1: That's so true, so true. So I'm assuming.
Speaker 4: You never got back together with your ex husband clearly, but did he ever come back to you?
Speaker 9: No?
Speaker 11: I didn't.
Speaker 1: Well it sounds like that was best yeah for you?
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, thank you, by the way, Mariah Ariel, last call on this one on group therapy. Sure her husband dumped her for another woman. Suddenly after six years, three months later, he's back. He's like, I made a mistake, take me back? What should What do you think? Ariel?
Speaker 7: Honestly, I think that you can still love him, but you have to decide whether or not to still be with him. You have to love yourself more and honestly look at this situation for what it is. If he suddenly left, that kind of tells me that.
Speaker 9: He was probably entangled with this woman before he left.
Speaker 2: Oh, no question. You don't find out that they're a soulmate on a Friday afternoon then come home that night. He had been with her for many months. Yeah, probably right.
Speaker 7: And not just that. But if I'm married to someone, I would hope that i'm.
Speaker 9: Their full mate.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's what a lot of text messages are saying too, if he thought someone else was his soulmate, clearly he doesn't think you are.
Speaker 1: Or they're saying like, you're married, aren't you.
Speaker 4: Like I think a lot of men, well I shouldn't say that. I think people confuse lust.
Speaker 1: And love a lot.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, a lot.
Speaker 1: So he may have misspoken using those words. I will. I'm not giving him an excuse.
Speaker 4: But sometimes you know you're in a long term relationship, something new and fun comes along and you're like, oh my gosh, I'm in love.
Speaker 1: But really it's just like lust in the moment.
Speaker 2: I think it's lust combined with like the new shininess of the whole thing, the infatuation, the butterflies, how smitten you are with somebody when you first meet them, and we all know, I mean, we're not stupid. It fades away after a while, and the lust and the smittenness and the infatuation, it just kind of fades away, and usually it faces to something. Hopefully, it faces something comfortable that you still enjoy. But it's not like you're gonna get butterflies every time they walk in the door when you've been married for eighteen years. So I go God, you're home again, Jamie. I think the consensus is don't take him back. But this is truly a decision that you got to make with your heart, because if you love him, I don't know. Somebody said it best. I said. They said, be wary.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, and love yourself more first, love yours.
Speaker 2: It's such an easy thing to say, though, what do you mean by when you say love yourself?
Speaker 3: What do you mean?
Speaker 4: I think that you should choose yourself over this person first. And if this man is still sticking around wondering if you're going to take him back eventually because he's done some form of work to be a better person, then maybe there's something there. If not, if he's only coming back because he just got dumped, then that's there's just like a difference between that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, someone does say, I say, run girl. That being said, if you want to try and reconcile, live separately and go to couple's therapy. If he doesn't want to do that, going back to you was the backup.
Speaker 2: Plan kind of true. Yeah, and he's heartbroken, right, and it's like he's embarrassed and humiliating and heartbroken. So he's going back to his safe space. Hey Jamie, good luck, thanks for talking to us.
Speaker 7: Thank you.
Speaker 2: And now it is time for Cardi B tickets and one goes see Cardi B. When is Cardi B going to be here? It's what what's the day?
Speaker 1: She is coming? On March twelfth? She's going to be at the Target Center.
Speaker 2: Okay, we're play a little game. These things start with B Dailey, You're gonna go first.
Speaker 1: Oh Jesus, Okay, okay.
Speaker 2: Stores at the mall starting with Bee, Ready.
Speaker 3: Go Borders, Barnes and Noble by Hannah. But the Barberry.
Speaker 1: You're doing great.
Speaker 2: I mean I pull that one out of nowhere.
Speaker 4: I feel like if I was playing against her, I wasn't supposed to be listening. Body works at them all though, is it okay?
Speaker 17: You're right, it is?
Speaker 2: I think it is.
Speaker 1: What did they get twenty seconds?
Speaker 2: You get twenty seconds, and you've got to like beat your opponent. So I will get two people on the phone right now at six five, one, nine eight nine KWB, and then we will give you a category like subjection in school. Let's go, Jenny, You're gonna go first. In twenty seconds.
Speaker 4: Ready go biochemistry, biology books, book, reading book.
Speaker 2: You good, keep going keep going.
Speaker 4: I love I love that, I building a career.
Speaker 1: Why can't I think of anything else?
Speaker 3: What is?
Speaker 2: It's a hard category. There's only biology and biochemistry book club.
Speaker 1: You're right, o, man.
Speaker 2: Call me out if you want to play six y five one. Actually, we have a couple of callers on the phone right now. Let's meet them, shall we? Hello, Angela? Do you want to go to Cardi? B Oh my god? Good luck? Where are you calling from? Angela? Okay? Oh, I was just out there at the Wlaconia Multiplex on Friday night. Scenes send help, thank you, good story, Dave, good story? All right, Jasmine, Hello, jazzmin you want to go see Cardi? B oh my god? Where are you calling from?
Speaker 10: Rochester?
Speaker 2: Okay? Right Chester? Please hold. You're gonna go second and font will distract Jasmine while we play with Angela. Angela, pay attention. Here comes Your category name is many items in this category. Bailey will keep track in twenty seconds. Your category is women's first names.
Speaker 9: Go Betsy, Becca, Bella, free, Brianna, Britney, Uh, Brielle, Bailey Brecon.
Speaker 2: Okay. I'm glad you got Bailey. Would have been kind of funny had you not Gottencon. Are you gonna count that one fair enough, you're the judge. Just want to make sure. Okay, how many did she get?
Speaker 3: Nine?
Speaker 2: Okay? Now here we go back with Jasmine, who has been in a sound proof room, isolated on able to hear what's going on. Jasmine, Welcome back to the Dave Ryan Show. We're gonna give you a category. You name as many items starting with A BS and Cardi B as you can in twenty seconds. Are you ready, Jasmine?
Speaker 9: I'm ready.
Speaker 2: The timer will start when I name the category. Women's names that start with a bee.
Speaker 7: Go uh, Barbara, Brenda brook Brooklyn Brindley.
Speaker 14: I don't even know.
Speaker 7: Yeah, brittany time is up.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, and time is up. Time is up? Okay, Angela got nine? How many did Jasmine get?
Speaker 3: Five?
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, Jasmine, Thanks for being on the radio. Have a better day.
Speaker 9: Okay, thank you you guys too.
Speaker 2: Bye. Oh my god, Angela?
Speaker 3: You what.
Speaker 15: Good job?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 1: I mean money move. I gotta danced'mach moon move with us?
Speaker 3: Do you know me?
Speaker 2: Stone, I'm gonna go see CARDIV at what Target singers?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Target Center, March.
Speaker 2: Twelve, And we got more tickets for you coming up every day this week. Here on KD double Ub. I'm the Dave Ryan in the morning show. It's gonna be warmer this week, Jenny. It was five degrees above zo this morning, not today, not.
Speaker 4: Today, don't take me four today, But the rest of the week it's gonna warm up a little bit. I think we're gonna see thirties on like Furda. So it's gonna be Bailey walking weather. You can get out and Tanner cabs. You'll probably still want to wear. I'll wear plan, but I will definitely go on a walk. I've been itching to go on one, just smelling the What have.
Speaker 1: You not been using your walking path?
Speaker 3: I use it and I use the gym downstairs, which is nice, but I have had a cold the last few days, so I haven't done anything.
Speaker 1: Dave, you said you had no motivation to go to the gym yesterday. You need me to come over there and motivating.
Speaker 2: And I'm going today and a day. I've been kind of just like in a funk. I don't really know why, if it's like the winter, doldrooms or work or whatever it is, but I've just not It's one of those things where it's like a symptom of depression where it's like nothing that you usually enjoy sounds fun. Yeah, Like I don't want to play my ukulele. I don't want to I go to the gym. I don't want to practice magic tricks. Yeah, I don't want to go flying. I just don't.
Speaker 1: I think it is I feel the same way. And like the sun go and do shit. They know, I go and do stuff.
Speaker 3: But like yesterday and the day before, like this, I had nothing going on past like five pm. So the sun is down at five pm. So then I just kind of sit start watching TV. And then I get bored and watching TV, and then I'm just like, well, it's eight o'clock. I guess I'll go to bed, okay, And so that's what I've been doing.
Speaker 2: No, And I get that, and that's kind of like me. I go home and I take a nap, and then to me, that's like, besides hanging out with you guys, that's my favorite part of the day, and it shouldn't be. Taking a nap should not be your favorite part of the day. I think it's just kind of like you know, in.
Speaker 1: The winter, it is.
Speaker 2: I mean, it kind of is, but that's never been me and I didn't. It's like I love to go flying, but I didn't want to go flying. Yeah, and so I forced myself to schedule the plane to go flying on Saturday. You want to come?
Speaker 4: No, Okay, I think you forgot you have this.
Speaker 1: It was back in the clutter. But this is one of those like lights sunlights in.
Speaker 2: Every morning plug. It can't hurt. Seriously. I mean we're pretty vulnerable, but you know, like kind of open book. But I just have not felt I just don't care. You know what I mean? Do you ever feel like you just don't care. I haven't played my ukulelean weeks. I don't care.
Speaker 1: You played it yesterday.
Speaker 2: I did play for a minute.
Speaker 1: So there you go. I helped get you out of the doldrums. You're welcome.
Speaker 2: You guys are a bread You guys, seriously are a bright spot.
Speaker 3: Won't turn on, Jenny, fix it?
Speaker 1: There we go. Okay, Dave's wow, that is bright. Dave, just stare at that light. Why is it so bright?
Speaker 3: It's okay with some artificial sunlight, blinding light.
Speaker 1: Now it's brighter than the studio life that we have any Do you want to hold it up to the camera, Dave? So people on YouTube. They can see it.
Speaker 17: They can see it, you can see it.
Speaker 1: It's like a little orb my eyes, my eye. I love that thing.
Speaker 4: I used to steal it last winter because Dave would forget about it and then I put it on and he's like, what are you doing?
Speaker 1: That's fine. I wish it was like a warmer light. It's a little bit fluorescent.
Speaker 2: White, whiteish kind of a light. All right, some good news though, I mean I don't know that it's good news, but let's get to it. Vaunce has been thinking about auditioning for the church band. Vaunce played drums for years and years, so we're like, when did you? Did you tell us the story? Did you audition?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: So I auditioned for a new church I listen.
Speaker 5: I started going to not even two months ago, so it's still very fresh.
Speaker 1: I auditioned Friday.
Speaker 5: They had sent me three songs and they were like, learn these and these will be your audition. And I was just nervous because I played drums a lot in high school and in church growing up, but I haven't really touched a drum set since at least in like five years. You know, oh wow, very sparingly if I went to a guitar center. So but I was excited to get involved in something. Had my audition and I was so nervous. You guys know that I am such an overthinker. I was so anxious. But it wasn't even like an audition. It wasn't like yes or no, do you get it auditioned? It was more like a proficiency audition. So they were just like, Okay, this is how you can drum, and this is good. And they were actually very I mean their church people, so I mad. They weren't going to be like you suck Simon cow in it, you know, but they were very sweet. They said that I'm pretty good, especially for somebody that has a touch of drum setting years and so they haven't reached back out yet like the follow up, but before I left, they made it seem like, Okay, we're going to you know, get you on to the next steps. So it seems like I'm going to be drumming at church soon.
Speaker 2: That would be great. Yeah, that's so cool. I mean, I love the fact that you're going to a church that has a band. Yes, man, I love they got the bass player and the saxophone guy, and I don't.
Speaker 5: Want to say mega churchy, but it's there's a lot of people that go to this church, so they have, yeah, a big old choir of people that saying guitar drums like two keyboards.
Speaker 1: A bass guitar. It's lit.
Speaker 5: So I took a video of This was my first audition because I had to show them that I could play before I even came in. This is me on an electric drum set, so it doesn't carry well, but you can hear me drumming.
Speaker 1: So this is a Bruno Mars song. This is little Click that's actually pretty good.
Speaker 2: I don't know a good yes, so good.
Speaker 5: I'm trying to upload that actual video on our Instagram so you can watch it. But our internet in this building is just terrible. But just keep checking our Instagram at Dave Ryanstrow. You'll see the video me drumming.
Speaker 2: That's cool. That's some good creativity there.
Speaker 4: There.
Speaker 2: You go with that with music word films like.
Speaker 5: You go like like you use.
Speaker 2: The tom drums is what a call to a drum drumming is?
Speaker 17: Like?
Speaker 2: Yeah, but the fill is when you go some little bit. That's the basic fifth grade fill right there. You have some good fills in there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I did it all throughout high school.
Speaker 5: I was in our orchestra, which I don't know why it was called orchestra because drum sets not usually.
Speaker 1: In an orchestra, but there I did that. And then I drummed in a couple of smaller churches growing up, and I loved it. That's how I learned that everything.
Speaker 2: Here's what's going to happen. He's gonna start wearing sunglasses into work and being like you got to leave earlier. I got drum practice, and he's gonna carry his sticks around when learning to spin his sticks, and then all of a sudden, is it's gonna get bad.
Speaker 3: You guys, when you when you drum, do you like do a little head bank so your little curls kind of bounce.
Speaker 1: My little head bank. No, not really, I do make a face.
Speaker 5: I feel like a lot of drummers they know there's a face you make when you're locked in on drumming, Like I know guitars they kind of bite their lip, guitarists and bass players. I don't know what my face is, but it's flee when I'm locked in.
Speaker 4: I'm like, it's kind of like your lips are pursed together, Like yeah, you're concentrated, but you're also vibing at the same time, like.
Speaker 1: A weird smiles.
Speaker 3: Yeah, when you get into the church band, I want to come to church so I can watch.
Speaker 1: You just the one time, just the one time. Yeah, just the one time.
Speaker 3: And then I can do like the holding up my little phone and recording you and say like, you're doing great, sweetie.
Speaker 5: Somebody texted male, somebody texted, get that boil on Jimmy Fallon with the Roots. Can I tell you a very quick story? So I love watching Jimmy Fallon and the Roots in Quest Love. One time I went to the Tonight Show, like to watch a live taping, and I'm sitting maybe two feet away, not even kidding from the where the roots are, Like I'm right here. I can touch Black Thought, and he's in the roots. And so the show ends and the music coordinators like packs up, and he cleans and gets the roots water bottles and stuff. He walks past me and then he circles back and he's like, do you want these? And he hands me Quest Loves drumsticks and I'm like, is this Because because I was sitting there padding to the rhythm the whole time, I was like, I don't know if he saw me and was like, oh he could tell I'm a drummer, or just happenstance, you know. God was just like, get fought these drumsticks. So I have a pair of not only are they quest of drumsticks, but they're autographed by him and they're I think I have him in storage or something.
Speaker 1: They're like, boy, what I ever?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: So cool?
Speaker 2: Yeah, good luck. Oh you're gonna be salty if you don't get this.
Speaker 5: I know I'm gonna be. I mean, it seems like I did get it. It didn't seem like will you get it? Won't you get it? It was just like, let's see how we can bring you into the fold. How proficient are you? So I feel I don't.
Speaker 1: Want to know when it is that you're doing it so I can come out watch.
Speaker 2: Well, here's the problem. They're probably going to give in the six am service when it comes.
Speaker 1: To that's okay.
Speaker 2: Just like everybody shows up the eleven a m. Service, Vaughn's got the six am service is like the preacher, his wife and the choir and the rest of the band. That's good, No, that's good. We've Vaunt has been talking about drumming for like the whole time I've known him. I've never heard him play before. Yeah, I don't know anything about it.
Speaker 1: So much better than I thought he would be.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's just like a Tapa tapapa tapa.
Speaker 5: The video is almost uploaded on Instagram. You think for radio station we'd have good internet, but.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we got a great signal. Though. Let's do a little game here before War of the Roses. This game is called Lyric Shuffle. Jenny is going to generate a lyric vont and I will try to come up with a song that's got that word in the song. You get to play along too. Heck, you'll probably do better than we do. Yep, let's see how we do.
Speaker 1: Ready, But you're going first today? Okay, Well, here you go because because of you.
Speaker 2: Very good.
Speaker 1: Kelly has some bangers man he does all right. Here is for Dave.
Speaker 17: Superman Superman that ho.
Speaker 1: I cannot believe you whip that out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, your greatest song of the twentieth century, twenty first century so far.
Speaker 1: I'm so proud of you.
Speaker 4: This was the example well crypt tonight, but Dave went with Soldier Boy.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Okay, we're tied one to one around the round too. They should just win just for that. That was so good. Here you go v.
Speaker 17: Court Court. Uh, I gotta, I gotta go ahead.
Speaker 2: Take me to court and and and then and church.
Speaker 1: You're going to church? No, sorry, there is.
Speaker 2: No song that his course court. Oh God, are you serious?
Speaker 16: Wow?
Speaker 4: Sometimes I think that the generator makes it too easy, so it challenges you ever Wright, Okay.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, no points for that one, tied one one. This is Dave's word.
Speaker 17: Saw I saw her stand in there.
Speaker 1: Is that? That's legit? Okay, Bailey got it? Got your back on that one.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's a real If they didn't get it, I was gonna sing Bailey's I.
Speaker 1: Saw a sign.
Speaker 9: All right.
Speaker 1: My third round, we got four of these. This is Vaughan's word.
Speaker 17: Carry.
Speaker 1: Oh, I hope you know I will carry you home. This Alex Warren is my favorite.
Speaker 2: Alex one.
Speaker 1: You're doing good. No, it is such a good sign. I love this better than ordinary, to be honest, I know you do. Okay, Next up, it's Dave's word big out.
Speaker 2: Whip whip yeah, whip it now, whip it good in an an does that?
Speaker 1: Quite a few songs that have whipped in it did you do with my hair?
Speaker 2: With my hair back?
Speaker 1: That one that I did? This brand new just hogging. Yeah, there you go. Wow.
Speaker 2: No, whip the baby, whipp the baby whipped all night, whip it that dazz band before your time? What is called dazz band it? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Or whip me baby one more time?
Speaker 15: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Good song.
Speaker 1: This is our final round.
Speaker 4: Dave has three points currently Van has too. This is going to be Von's word country.
Speaker 2: I don't know well, life all the farms kind of laid back. Ain't much. An old country boy like me can hack early to.
Speaker 1: Rise early in the sack.
Speaker 2: Thank god, I'm a country boy. Well, I work gone and it ain't in it. Cut in my work and the ban didn't do a very good canon works. Take god, I'm a country boy.
Speaker 17: I'll give you a dollar if you play that song. Oh we ran out of time, I think so.
Speaker 4: But David, because you got the steel, you are officially the winner today show.
Speaker 2: Good job. We'll do War of the Roses right now. It's called hair in the eye. This is the one where somebody ended up with a hair from down there in their eye. But where did it come from?
Speaker 3: Me