Speaker 1: You're listening to Bill Handle on demand from kf I am six forty.
Speaker 2: And was so jealous of me having that kind of relationship with Neil, she decided to jump into it. Okay, moving on, Okay, Moore, so does Neil more handle on the news.
Speaker 1: And now handle on the news, ladies and gentlemen. Here's Bill Handle.
Speaker 2: Good morning everybody. It's Monday, November the tenth, and we continue on with our lives. Weather is spectacular and the East Coast is getting completely totally nailed with their first Arctic blast. See to us in southern California, and Arctic blast is what you get at seven eleven when they do a special. Not so much when it comes to the East Coast and you get a little bit of weather. Oh yes, you do all right quick? Hello Will, good morning, Good morning Bill, and there you are Cono, morning Bill. I'm going all the way around on my monitor because I look at everybody on my monitor. It always changes where people are, where the squares are. It's like Hollywood squares, except there's no one in the middle. So I'm going down left all the way around. So there I've got Will, got Cono and going up. It's Amy. Good morning.
Speaker 3: Hello, Bill, there you are.
Speaker 2: And then on top of Amy at the top it's and good morning Ann, Good morning Bill. And if you go over to the right, it's me where I can see myself. Good morning Bill. Well, good morning Bill to you. Hey you have a great show. Well, yeah, I guess I do. It's it doesn't get better than that. Well, you're absolutely right. And then going down one, it's the lovely Neil and uh.
Speaker 4: Good morning will wolf Wire.
Speaker 2: So that role that uh basically rounds it all out right, Okay, we're done. That was fun. It was fun. And see what oh do we have three hours to go? Well you okay, well we'll try to fill room and uh it is that's true. Gotta remember Romper Room. I actually used to watch Romper Room.
Speaker 3: Were you ever on?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 2: But do you remember Bozo the clown, Boso the clown. There were national it was national show, but it was all local. Every town had a local Bozo. And I was scheduled to be on Boso with uh my little cat Sunset, So I had Sunset. It was really small cat and uh then I had a little dog at the same time. And then we would we would put Sunset on top of Taffy the dog, and Taffy would run around and Sunset would stay on top of the dog. And that was my cute pet thing because they would every week they would have an animal Day sort of, people bring their pets to do strange things. So I was scheduled to go to Bozo the Clown with my pets, and a week before Sunset died on me. It just plopped over dead. Now today, I mean I was devastated. Today. I would take that dead cat, probably stuff it and just put it on top of Taffy and let it run around.
Speaker 4: So much.
Speaker 2: You can't do that when you're six or seven years old. I should have thought of that, but that was way before life started happening. What Neil.
Speaker 5: So much of who you are is explained in that two minute story.
Speaker 4: So much.
Speaker 5: Bose, Yeah, the clown, Yeah, that animal, Yeah, Sat You can't.
Speaker 2: And the problem is with a little with cats, right, you know, unlike you know, Goldfish said that you can flesh down the toilet, you can't do it with cats. You can't you know, cut them up enough. You know, the pieces are just too big. Okay, any cat lovers out there, good morning, Okay, we're starting, Oh, Amy, is a cat lover. Of course you a cat person. I've never understood cats. I don't I just don't get cats. But then you're a cat person or you're a dog person, and rarely are you both unless you have a little sunset who runs around on top of taffy who then dies on you. All right, you guys, ready to do it?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 2: I one a quick reminder Wednesday, we have a very special guest. Remember I've been telling you about a Dawn who was arrested by Ice and he was a photographer my daughter's wedding, and he was also a photographer at the party that we had, the blowout party post wedding, And the story is just an incredible how he was picked up and how he's illegal. But he's the worst of the worst. Right came the United States when he was thirteen years old. His mother and him fled because the MS thirteen had killed her sister, his aunt and left her on the front porch with her tongue cut out, and so they just got out immediately. So he'd been here for thirteen since thirteen years of age, he's twenty seven. And they picked him up at the airport when he was getting on a flight and he's been deported. We're going to have Jeannett, who is who is Lindsay's friend, and a Don is her son in law, and she's going to join us on Wednesday in studio. So that's all I can think of. It's the worst of the worst. He's the worst of the worst. That's all that comes to mind when held that when I do that story. So it's going to be a personal story someone who is in my life, and I just wanted to share that with you come Wednesday. All right, that's it for all of that. You guys ready to do it? It is time. It is time for handle on the news on this Monday, November tenth, with Amy Neil and me lead story. Get up well enough. Senate Democrats caved and it looks like that the government shutdown is basically over. Last night, the Senate voted sixty to forty in enting the longest US government shutdown in history. Day forty of the shutdown, the Senate voted to advance this a deal and it has to go forward. There's some procedural stuff to reopen the government. Eight Senate Democrats moved over, and it was just a question of playing chicken. Republicans are saying that we want to fund the government and you can go and we're not going to pass any legislation to expand the healthcare, the expansion of the healthcare that happened during COVID for the Obamacare, and the Republicans said, nope, we just want to extend the government. And so they were playing chicken, and they have agreed to reopen the government, and the Republican said, we will, we will open. Let's open the government and then we will talk about the healthcare extension.
Speaker 6: And we talked as Steven Portnoy with ABC a minute ago, and he said, the Democrats are furious.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, the rest of the Democrats are absolutely curious because this was for them, this was the poster child of social I won't say social engineering, but their social programs. Because you've got twenty something million people that are going to either have their premium skyrocket or they won't be able to afford insurance at all anymore. And so it's yeah, I tell you, it's going to be really interesting. I wonder what's going to happen in the midterms, because I think that this is going to hit home less the Republican's cave. This is the Democrats caving this time around, unless the Republicans cave on the expansion of Medicaid and the Obamacare allowing and the expansion ended ends December thirty one. It was temporary. Keep in mind, this was temporary.
Speaker 6: It's not an expansion. It's an extension, an extension. It was Obamacare subsidies that were putting place for COVID nineteen.
Speaker 2: Right, it was an expansion. And this has to do with the extension. That's correct, to make it very clear. And the expansion ended or ends December thirty one. And what the Democrats want is to make this temporary expansion permanent, and the Republicans are saying nope. And so we'll see what happens in the midterms. How many people actually lose their insurance or if the Republicans make some kind of a deal where there's compromise, we don't know. But in the meantime, it looks like the stoppage is over and had a lot do with the air traffic controllers. They were getting all of the press. Also, the food stamps issue got to be a little bit of oppress too. The other thing I think is going to hurt the Republicans is that a federal judge had ordered that all SNAP payments be made, and the Trump administration fought it said no, nope, we're stopping the SNAP. I think that may hurt politically. So, you know, this is so much in the air. Okay, but moving on, we'll be talking more about that at seven o'clock.
Speaker 6: Well, we are going to talk about the SNAP because it's really kind of up in the air again. The Trump administration told the states to stop issuing full SNAP benefits.
Speaker 3: Then a judge said, no, do that.
Speaker 6: The Supreme Court said, hold on, don't do anything until it plays out in court. Another federal appeals court just ruled yesterday, Uh yeah, pay the benefits. And then Trump's administration is appealing again. Well, it's all kind of in limbo.
Speaker 2: It is. It is. The argument is going to be among Democrats. You know, look at the Republican Party and look what Trump has done. He doesn't want you to eat It's uh, that's a pretty that's a pretty hefty argument, it is. I mean, it's obviously a lot more complicated than that. But not in the world of politics. There are just sound bites, that's all.
Speaker 6: There are.
Speaker 2: When you'll see midterm elections coming up. No idea, what's going to happen with this. It's just it's way up in the air. Amy, You're right. I mean we're in limbo to say the least.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 5: There's some crazy stuff that's being sold at your local convenience stores and LA County is cracking down on it. We've talked about crodam and seven to zero before. The Health Agency is now squeezing these things out. These crodam is like this herbal extract we've talked about many times on the show that comes from a tree native to Southeast Asia, and then there's this seven zero products. Many of them are marketed as plant alkaloids, and people are very concerned because the labels are misleading, confusing customers to think that these are just some sort of you know, natural you know, additive that you can use or a supplement.
Speaker 2: And yeah, but so is hemlock dangerous for you? Yeah? Arsenic is uh? Also natural? Hemlock is natural? Yeah, but hemlock is my favorite. It's hemlock. Yes, I don't know, yeah, hemlock anymore?
Speaker 5: Good on LA County and this Health agency cracking down on that. It'll be illegal to sell them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and they should seven O eights. I'll tell you it doesn't work. I mean I've tried it for you know, those kinds of problems, and it simply does not know what it's for. Bub Yeah, I am desperate sometimes just reach in desperation. Okay, We're give CPR to an ant buddy. Okay, we're done, Thank you so much.
Speaker 6: Missing nine year old's mom has been arrested, but it has nothing to do with the missing nine year old. The mother of Melody Buzzard, who vanished during a road trip last month, was arrested on Friday on a charge unrelated to the disappearance of the little girl. Ashley Buzzard, who's forty, is accused of holding a person against their will and was taken into custody on suspicion of false imprisonment the Sheriff's office as detectives learned of a recent incident where Ashley prevented someone from leaving a location against their will that constitutes false imprisonment. This crime, says the Sheriff's Office, is not connected to the ongoing search for Melody, and then they wouldn't give any more details because they said if they did that might give away some stuff related to Melodie's melodies.
Speaker 2: Hell, she is not cooperating. She is up to her eyeballs in this. I mean everybody knows at this point when you have a parent and a child does disappear and you refuse to help authorities. So basically she's just shutting up saying I refuse to talk. What does that tell you?
Speaker 4: But the whole thing just gets weirder and weirder it.
Speaker 2: Does, does that poor little girl too? I mean absolutely, his story is really strange, and I don't think it's gonna I don't think this story is going to end well at all.
Speaker 5: Okay, surprise Price, Yeah, I think you called this some time ago.
Speaker 4: Trump pardons Guliani.
Speaker 5: There was others, of course, that were involved in the effort to overturn the twenty twenty election. You know, we remember Giuliani is a true blue or red in this case, believer when it comes to Trump. So Trump has granted a preemptive pardon to him and others that have been accused of trying to turn over the results of the twenty twenty elect and look.
Speaker 2: Where they are. Okay, it's Juliani, who we know who still has to this day has drunk the kool aid, even though he's gone bankrupt and lost everything.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so you have John Eastman.
Speaker 2: John Eastman is an attorney who was at Chapman and consider a pretty high end constitutional scholar. Conservative though he is he's the one that created the theory that if Mike Pence does not read the votes the Electoral College and refused to certify, then Trump stays president. It's a complete Kaka Mamy theory. That one of the things that Trump relied on. And then Sidney Powell, an attorney, These people were at the front.
Speaker 4: He was also abundant.
Speaker 5: That really was kind of the face of this thing. But you know everybody always says you're no constitutional lawyer, Well that guy he was.
Speaker 2: He taught constitutional law just weird, I mean, just so straight. And then Sidney Powell was just a nutcase and accusing everybody of everybody in anything that didn't back up Trump of being part of the cover up. Anyway, they've all been pardoned, but it doesn't really matter. The Department Justice is going to do anything, so it's more of a symbolic pardon.
Speaker 6: Eleven years later, Israel has received the remains of an Israeli soldier killed in Gaza. The forensic testing has been done on the remains, and the Israelis have confirmed it is twenty three year old Lieutenant Hedar Golden, who was killed August first, twenty fourteen, two hours after a ceasefire ended that year's war between Israel and Hamas. His body apparently was found in a tunnel in Rafa on Saturday, and maybe it was found while they were searching for the hostages bodies that still haven't been returned. There are apparently four left of the twenty eight who have yet to be returned.
Speaker 2: I mean, clearly Kamas took his body into the tunnel. I mean, you don't just automatic appear in a tunnel.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 3: And so this is uh a tunnel for eleven years, you know, I don't.
Speaker 2: You know, we're not going to hear the We're not going to hear these stories and and and when we talk about remains being brought back, no one is talking about the condition of the remains or how much yeah were they they were they decomposed? Uh? Do you need DNA evidence just to even begin to ascertain who that person is? And we really don't know, but comas at this point is scrambling and saying, we're trying to do everything to find these bodies, and we're we need heavy equipment. And because I think Kamas is looking at a net, Yahoo government wants any excuse to go in and finish out, finish up destroying gozap.
Speaker 4: All right.
Speaker 5: As you heard Handle mentioned earlier top of the show, Chicago and parts of the UH East coast seeing historic double digit snow. They have what they call an Arctic blast going across much of the US right now, So temperature is going to plunge, strong cold front making its way through much of the country.
Speaker 2: So when you said double digit snow, I immediately thought of snowy snow. No, that didn't work, snowice, snow. That was double digit snow. In the meantime, this is and well I'll talk more about this a little bit later on, but it's a band, just a very small band of this that's going through and I'm assuming then that right next to it, you're not going to have these problems. And I don't know how narrow a narrow band is.
Speaker 5: I don't know, but it seems they said this is going to be the biggest November snowfall ever recorded in the city or the one prior was twelve inches all the way back to eighteen ninety five.
Speaker 6: Not only the ABC people, but the BBC people who have suffered repercussions of messing with Donald Trump. The head of the BBC and the British broadcaster's top news executive both resigned yesterday after criticism criticism of the way that the BBC edited a speech by President Trump courses dates all the way back to January sixth, twenty twenty one, before protesters attacked the capital. Critics said that the way the speech was edited for a BBC documentary last year was misleading and cut out the section where Trump said he wanted supporters to demonstrate peacefully.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's pretty important, don't you think. I mean not that his speech and his call to go ahead and not overrun the capital, he never asked for that. He goes just go and show them what they're doing. I mean, he could never was the cues that he was doing all kinds of criminal activity He wasn't. It was the cues he was going. He told them to overrun the capital and commit crimes. He didn't. But what the BBC did do, according to this story is leave out the statement I know that everyone here will be soon marching over to the Capitol Building to peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard. If you leave that out, then you can look at this and argue that he has called for violence. He wanted a violent reaction to, in this case, the certification of Joe Biden as president. And that is a big one. I mean, that is not a This is not Kamala you know, CBS editing Kamala Harris to make her look good and leaving out stuff that made her look bad. I mean, that's biased in and of itself, but that is not fundamental. This is fundamental, and I have no problem with the head of BBC and the news executive resigning.
Speaker 4: Weather News.
Speaker 5: You have at least eight people dead, displacing more than one point four million in the Philippines with typhoon Fung Wong. It blew out of the north western Philippines this morning and setting off all kinds of landslides, floods. It knocked out power to entire providences there, and so a lot going on there with that, and we're keeping an eye on it.
Speaker 2: But do you remember that Asiana airplane crash that happened in San Francisco with the newscaster Amy will remember this where she was given all the wrong information something long, yeah, yeah, and then this one and what the fuk?
Speaker 4: And what do I have to do with this?
Speaker 2: Because this is what one of the pilots said, according to what the fun is wong? That's where they got the name.
Speaker 4: Always looking for an angle, aren't you always?
Speaker 2: Yeah? You know it was a sigh on this one. So that's two bad ones this morning.
Speaker 5: Okay, I mentioned eight people died, uh, displacement of more than one point four million?
Speaker 2: Maybe, I see, No, that's my point. What the fun is wrong here? Exactly? All right?
Speaker 6: Moving on some really sad news for Alex Vessia. The La Dodgers, as you recall, may Or, as you may recall, did not have one of their relievers participate in the World Series, and it was because of what the team said at the time was a deeply personal family matter. We knew that Alex and his wife were pregnant Kayla, and they find they released that their beautiful daughter went to heaven on Sunday, October twenty sixth.
Speaker 2: That is a heartbreaker.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so very sad. And you know, one of the cool things.
Speaker 6: Dodgers relievers wore Vessia's number fifty one on their caps during the game, and then Blue Jays relievers joined them in that tribute for Game six. And they've also raised a bunch of money. I'm sorry, Canadians have raised a bunch of money to donate because so I have.
Speaker 2: A question asked when the team released the news that he was not pitching, and it was a deeply personal family matter at that point, did they know that his daughter had already passed away.
Speaker 6: Well, I don't believe she had if you look at the timeline, because his wife was pregnant and I think she had the baby and it didn't make it.
Speaker 2: Got it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Cleveland Guardians Emmanuel Class Lewis Ortiz indicted for pitch riggy the MLB games.
Speaker 4: Now you know Pete Rose.
Speaker 5: We've talked about Pete Rose in the past and all of that, but this is like, this isn't just betting, This is throwing games.
Speaker 4: This is telling.
Speaker 5: Giving a heads up at the type of pitch you're gonna you're gonna be throwing. And I mean this is I mean, this is the worst case that. Yeah it, Paul and maybe kno knows differently.
Speaker 2: But even Pete Rose, I mean, he was nailed for gambling on baseball, but never on his own team, on never any game that he was involved with, and he was still thrown out out of baseball. Lifetime ban on baseball, and he's still this egregious. It is, it's hugely egregious. So are you do you think of looking at a lifetime ban cono, I mean, how can they not?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I would think so.
Speaker 7: And it was just like you said, it was very blatant the way that he actually threw pitches. It would be like the second pitch of the second inning is going to be a ball, and then the pitch that he threw is and didn't even make it halfway to the plate, Like it was so intentional that you could tell it was very bad.
Speaker 6: Wow, speaking of a lifetime, it may take you a lifetime to pay off your mortgage. The Trump administration is considering a fifty year mortgage as opposed to the traditional thirty year term. They're calling it a potential game changer for the housing market market.
Speaker 2: Maybe right too, well.
Speaker 3: Because it's sure bring your price your cost it does.
Speaker 2: It brings your cost down, it does, and it reduces your monthly payment. And on the other side, it's a fifty year mortgage instead of a thirty But how many people actually pay attention to thirty year mortgages. That's sort of a given. You don't actually think it's going to take you thirty years to pay off a mortgage, because no one holds onto their house for thirty years. We refine, we sell our homes.
Speaker 5: So fifty six, I'm going to go out and get myself a fifteen year mortgage.
Speaker 3: Well, who has to pay for it when you die?
Speaker 6: Then?
Speaker 4: Max?
Speaker 2: Well, now I know the house either true, if Max wants to keep the house, maxal Key and his kids, Max, you just keep pay for it down, that's all you can That's all you can do. Or you pay it off because the principal stays very, very high because interest rates. Interest is always front loaded. But it's a very clever idea, you know. And there's and this is not the first time there's been a call for a fifty year mortgage. Does this make homes more affordable? Yeah, it does because the payments are lowered.
Speaker 5: But where's the problem with affordability? Is it across America or is it on the coasts? It is more on the coast than it is I mean across America. York and California, that's the big one. Sorry, California still is half mountains. You know that you can't build in and but.
Speaker 2: You still have. But when you go to you know, Tennessee, when you go to Arkansas, you go to Appalachia, you go to the Great North, you know, the houses are three hundred thousand dollars, four hundred thousand dollars for a very very nice place that would cost you one point five million here.
Speaker 4: Oh no, I get it.
Speaker 5: We've got issues on the coast, but not all across America.
Speaker 2: Well we do. I mean, prices have gone up, but it makes it infinitely more affordable.
Speaker 5: You ever do that, you look through the zello or certain thing, looking at these gorgeous Southern houses and their life.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know, it's crazy with five acres, it's just yeah, it's incredible.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you only have two acres.
Speaker 2: No. Actually, when I moved to Orange County, uh the uh the house that I bought. Uh, if I had bought the same house in the valley or anywhere in the LA area, I was living in the valley or burbank or the West Side or any any part of Los Angeles. That's that's even that sort of a medium plus area would be thirty percent more, thirty percent more than what I paid for the same.
Speaker 4: House, pless La.
Speaker 2: All right, back we go and we finish handle on the news on this Monday morning with Amy Neil and Me. Is that minimmy Neil and Me? I think it is. I think it's Neil's turn.
Speaker 4: No, did we do? We did?
Speaker 2: We did it? Okay, okay, okay, all right, So Neil is now going to do the story of the u S almost striking. Many introduced to you Neledra.
Speaker 5: Twenty one thousand employees could have gone on strike, but you see, reaches contract agreement and that is good news. The University of California, the union there, as I said, with the healthcare department is twenty one thousand people, You got research, you got technical professionals across the UC system. Avoided this strike by reaching a contract agreement. And so this was announced on Saturday. So that's good news.
Speaker 2: It is good news.
Speaker 4: Strike.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they they handled it pretty well. First of all, them been negotiating for seventeen months and then they couldn't come to terms. So the union went to the mediator that had been in mediation for three weeks and couldn't come to it. And the union went to the mediator and said, come on, let's really sit down and talk. And U S said, yes, University of California. Good for everybody there on that one don't.
Speaker 6: Want to deal with potty training and chewed up shoes. Have we got a deal for you? Actually, it's Pasadena Humane. They're celebrating National Adopted Senior Pet Month waiving all adoption fees for older animals. Older animals are dogs and cats five and older. And we talked to Kevin McManus about this last week. He said they even have an older tortoise. It's up for adoption. The CEO of Pasadena Human says senior pets tend to be calmer, often are house trained and ready to settle in right away.
Speaker 3: They may be older, but they have just as much love to give.
Speaker 2: And it used to be that these animals were put down because no one used used to adopt older animals. And now there's this thing about adopting older animals so they can end their lives and comfort and it's it's a great idea. I used to take a walk where I lived in where I was renting a previous house before I moved here, and there was a guy who had this fairly old terrier who was blind and just the sweetest dog in the world. And he was like twelve or thirteen, and he had adopted him a couple of years ago. And it's really a neat story.
Speaker 5: Yeah, well, your wife, your knew wife, Lindsay takes in old animals and okay.
Speaker 2: Okay for this, all right, this is the first time we have not taken a sheltered dog in in my life. Oh, I wasn't talking about the dog. Oh, I see, I'm sorry. I misunderstood. Yes, yes, no, I believe me. You didn't have to say that. As soon as he said I wasn't talking about the dogs, I got it. I got it. You know a lot of people have come up to me and literally said, how do you take this from Neil? He shows no respect for you at all? And I go, that's correct, he shows no respect for me for all any other questions.
Speaker 5: We're like, you and I have known each other for thirty years. Yeah, trust me. You on the promo you said I have boobs, give it back and forth. It's not a one We'll give that a one way street.
Speaker 2: Hey, that is correct, all right? For one more.
Speaker 5: Okay, so Trump wants to be Oprah and you get two thousand dollars, and you get two thousand dollars, you'll receive this tariff dividend because we're we're we're just.
Speaker 2: Rolling in it.
Speaker 5: And he went to Trump, he went to truth social as he often does, and he said that those that opposed his tariffs are fools, and that many Americans will be receiving at least two thousand dollars a person, and then in parentheses, not including high income people.
Speaker 4: And we don't know what high income is.
Speaker 2: Ye, it'll be means tested, which makes sense, by the way. This he is right in terms of taking in a massive amounts of money on these terrafts which the countries don't pay. We pay the manufacturers here, the distributors here, the retailers here pay They write the checks to the government, write checks to the government, but the government, but China's paying for it, even though I've written a check to the government. But he said, we'll be paying down our enormous debt of thirty seven trillion dollars. We will. We're taking in trillions of dollars and hundreds of millions more likely. And so if it's used to take down the debt, yeah, it's a great idea. But I don't think you can take down the debt and pay people two thousand dollars ago. I don't think the two can exist.
Speaker 4: So where do you think the marker is going to be for high income.
Speaker 2: Than fifty hundred and twenty thousand dollars one hundred and twenty or.
Speaker 3: A household organ not high income?
Speaker 2: Well to the government, thirty thousand dollars, this high income, look at your taxes.
Speaker 5: Well, but look across the country that is very high income. It's only again the coasts that think that's not a high income.
Speaker 2: That's true, but I mean that at some point they they don't do and this is what the government doesn't do, is they are not geographic specific. That's interesting. Yeah, where we'll say the FBI when they transfer an agent, I think those are geographic specific. They get X dollars more. And so you would think that our tax rate would actually be lower on the West and East coast because we make so much more money. It's how you do business. But anyway, if it's used to pay down the debt, I'm fine with it. And if it's used for two thousand dollars a p I'm okay with that too. But it's really important to note that it's not the foreign governments that are paying the tariffs. That is just not true. It is it's it is we who are paying the tariffs, the manufacturers and the distributors here in the country. As I said before, the checks are written from us to the government of the United States for tariffs.
Speaker 5: And the punishment for the other countries is that we will be less likely to buy their goods.
Speaker 4: Is that it?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's exactly long term. I mean, you know, it's not that Trump wants to screw over the American farmer, manufacture, et cetera. It is to make the United States more competitive. But just don't tell us that the countries, those other countries are paying tariffs, because it's just not true. All Right, We're done, guys. KFI AM six forty you've been listening to the Bill Handle Show. Catch my Show Monday through Friday six am to nine am, and any time on demand on the iHeartRadio app.